Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The stars or the moon?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The stars or the moon? Empty
IndlægEmne: The stars or the moon?   The stars or the moon? EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 8:46 pm

The stars or the moon? Tenor

Time: 10:45
Place: Astronomy class
Weather: Sunshine with a little wind
Surroundings: In the topic
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Wendy

Sitting deeply concentrated, with his gaze resting on the teacher who was well on his way to explaining how the earth and the planets hung together. But after Elion had been sitting and actively listening for far too long, he decided to lean halfway across the table. Gaped a bit as he looked around at the students inside the class. Incredibly, he knew well who they all were. But he had never talked so much with them before, kept mostly just to himself. After a few minutes, he straightened up and leaned back in his chair.

Let his gaze glide around the big blackboard, with drawings of planets, stars, and a lot of other things he just did not know what was. Wondering, he raised an eyebrow, and looked to his left, where he could see Wendy That teacher has always been good at talking...Do you understand everything else on the board besides the drawings" he asked half whispering as he leaned towards her, so that he made sure that the teacher could not hear them. But after a few minutes he could see that the teacher was looking in his direction, which made him bite his teeth together. He sent a crooked smile towards the teacher who looked somewhat unhappy, and Elion raised a hand while taking a short breath"Sorry if I interrupted them sir, but I am discussing equal knowledge with my partner" it flew out his mouth, which he had almost quickly put an arm around her, pulling her closer. The teacher looked at him suspiciously, and seemed to squint at Wendy, but soon after, he sighed and continued teaching.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: The stars or the moon?   The stars or the moon? EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 9:34 pm

Outfit
___

It was weird being back at school after having so many weeks off. It was hard getting up in the morning, even harder as she still struggled to accept that she was now a werewolf - something that was still new to her. August had been such a weird month so far. She was a lone wolf, a lone wolf wasn't a safe wolf. However, she still had a vampire friend who seemed to scare the other wolves away. She needed a pack, but she had never wanted one or needed one. Till a week ago she had just been a normal human. Her thoughts were somewhere else and it was very uncommon for her not to pay attention in class. She sat drawing in one of her notebooks while trying to get a hold of her thoughts. It wasn't till Elion asked her something, she looked up at the drawings the teacher made and she narrowed her eyes a little, reading the small notes. "It's because Venus squared Neptune July 27, he is talking about how Venus is direct while Neptune is retrograde," she explained and pointed over at a few of the drawings, "The square between Venus and Neptune inspires us to become aware of our assumptions in relationships" just because she hadn't listened it didn't mean she hadn't done her homework. And then again this was stuff she found interesting so she was a bit of a nerd. "Besides being the planet of relationships, Venus correlates to what we value, to our level of self-worth, and to what we do for a living, to our form of income," she then explained and looked over at Elion." The square to Neptune may bring up some confusion and disorientation in these areas of life," she added before the teacher had stopped his lesson because they made to much noise. Wendy looked up as Elion took the bullet and put his arm around Wendy. She gave the teacher a sorry smile and let him continue his lesson. Wendy looked over at Elion and tried hard not to laugh about the situation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The stars or the moon?   The stars or the moon? EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 9:59 pm

Sitting relaxed, with his right hand resting against his right cheek, he listened to the teacher. But as he suddenly felt it starting to get half boring, he laid his head back with a deep resigned sigh. Why should he be so tired too, it was probably all those voices in his head..Yes it was definitely their fault and he clasped both hands before he could hear Wendy. Turned his head towards her, and lifted interestedly, and a little wondering both eyebrows. But the way she explained it somehow made better sense to him than the way the teacher was explaining it all "Oh that makes good sense...Have you considered becoming a teacher, you explain it better than the old hag" he said followed by a wide smile as he kept his eyes on her a little. Whether the teacher was old, or young, was not exactly something Elion had thought of, and perhaps he should not call the teacher an old hag either, but at least the teacher did not hear it.

As Wendy began to explain drawings, he actively listened while turning his head towards her, looking as briefly at her face as she told about the drawings on the board, which he felt half lost in. As she further explained, he actively listened, as he briefly scowled at the teacher, luckily he looked away from him, which allowed him to escape a relieved sigh. He once again let one hand rest against one cheek, to sit a little more relaxed and kept his eyes fixed on her "It sounds quite exciting ... What planet are you" he asked wondering as he let a finger slide around in circles on top of his notebook in front of him. Shortly after, it dawned on him how stupid that question sounded, and turned his head down towards the table close to wanting to knock his head down on the wooden table "I mean, which planet belongs to your zodiac sign, you say all zodiac signs have one or more planets"he said as he thought a little more about it. Still, his finger slid around on top of his notebook, but kept his eyes on her. Then he puffed at her followed by a crooked smile "What are you laughing at" he asked almost wondering though he could well sense that it was him she might have laughed at.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The stars or the moon?   The stars or the moon? EmptyLør Aug 01, 2020 10:38 am

She found it interesting and it was tough to hide the passion in her eyes. She frowned a bit when he asked what planet she was. "Well I'm a Capricorn.. Capricorn is said to be ruled by the planet Saturn," she explained and took a deeper breath in with a firm smile. There was a whole birthchart to be explained but she tried not to let her inner nerd get to much out. "Nothing, you know your whole birthchart or?" She then asked. Wendy knew hers, the Pisces rising and the moon in Taurus. "I'm a Capricorn with ascendant Pisces, and moon in Taurus.. not that I assume you know what that completely means but yeah," she confessed with a little smirk. "But back to you.. did you know yours.. because I can find out if you want," she added and licked her lips shortly. "Pisces is ruled by Neptune, means the next few weeks should be good," she hoped. With everything going on she needed for it to be her time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The stars or the moon?   The stars or the moon? EmptySøn Aug 02, 2020 4:19 pm

As she explained what planet she was, he listened curiously and interestedly. Everything with planets and stars, had always interested him, for it was something he could always talk a lot about. He continued to sit with one hand resting against her cheek as he listened to her. She was good at explaining it so he understood what she was talking about, it was almost as if he would rather listen to her than the teacher. But if the teacher knew, he would probably smoke outside the door, or down to the principal, maybe get extra homework. It was never to know, and as he heard her question he raised wondering an eyebrow "Well...I'm Gemini in zodiac sign..." he replied as he thought a little.

He shook his head, and leaned a little toward her so he could whisper a little to her. Alone he did not mind talking normally but if the teacher heard it, he would probably be asked to listen for"I have no idea...What does it mean" he asked wondering with both eyebrows pushed up into his forehead while his gaze rested on her face. He was very fresh to know his, for he had absolutely no idea, and Wendy always seemed so kind and sweet, so it was nice she had suggested letting him know his "You are and will always be a nerd" he teased so , which he gave her a push with his free hand, after which he sent her a crooked smile.
Noa

Noa

IndlægEmne: Sv: The stars or the moon?   The stars or the moon? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 9:08 am

"Correction. Your star sign is Gemini, there is much more to learn about one self with the birth chart," she replied with a little chuckle. Then she shook her head a little, knowing she was way to interested in this subject. "It's the time you were born and place, then you can figure out how the planets were aligned - all you really need to know is; time of your birth, place and someone who knows a little about the subject," she whispered back to Elion.
As she had informed him she looked back when he called her out teasingly for being a nerd, and oh boy, she knew. Her parents never let her forget it and it wasn't in the good way at home. "You have your interests and I have mine," she lifted a brow in a tease and shook her head a little. Then she looked up at the teacher to pretend that she had heard what was going on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The stars or the moon?   The stars or the moon? EmptyMan Dec 28, 2020 7:54 pm

As she told about the zodiac sign and his sign he listened a bit. He actually found it quite interesting, although he certainly did not seem as clever in just those areas as her. All his teachers probably wish he had followed the lessons better, but he did not. He knew well if he cared, and that was where the problem came, he rarely cared - thanks to his laziness. He ended up leaning slightly over the table, letting his face rest on top of his arms while looking at her "Can you look at others what zodiac signs they are" he asked wondering, hoping she had a good answer to it, and then he was curious. He ignored the teacher, even though he should actually follow along. He could hear what the teacher was saying, but chose to shut it out. It was also difficult when he could hear voices at the same time, and he had a hard time shutting them out. He kept his gaze on her as he lay relaxed and lazy across the table, but he had a wide smile on his face  "Wonder what other interests you have" it sounded cheeky and flabby from him as he winked at her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The stars or the moon?   The stars or the moon? Empty

The stars or the moon?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Now stars are lit in the blue sky
» Written in the stars
» Cup of stars - Lonán
» Underneath the Stars
» The sun and the moon [cw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 2. Sal :: Videnskabelige fag-
Gå til: