Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The sun and the moon [cw]

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The sun and the moon [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 4:55 am

Buffy: outfit
Dinah: outfit
@Jake
NB: Happens more or less right after what happens in While thy branches mix with mine, ⁠and our roots together join. Starts out in Buffy's apartment in Southside, but ends up in the garden of the Grimm-Mikaelson mansion.

CONTENT WARNING: Contains sexual content!

______

It had been one hell of a trip, and she had had so many revelations unveil down in Hell that she hadn’t reacted at first. Maybe it was a coping mechanism, making sure she got to heal her body and mind, but as soon as she saw that ashamed look on her brother her body went wild. At first she had let him embrace her, held her close but right now she looked at him as she held out a hand. Being in hell had strengthened her powers, like she had been in a charger. Darkness spurted up around Eaden and Dinah’s eyes were dark as she looked at her brother. ”You lied to me, Eaden,” she said in a cold voice that didn’t sound like hers. Buffy got up from her seat, but Dinah used another shadow of darkness to push her back and gave her father a warning look before returning her gaze to her brother. ”What else did you lie about?” she demanded as the darkness held Eaden in place, squeezing his air out slowly. It was clear as day that Dinah was upset, but more so that she was conflicted. She never wished to hurt anyone, not even her brother, but she was desperate right now. This had been her fear all along; losing her brother and knowing that she would have no one left to turn to. She then looked to her father and made a the darkness engulf him as well. She didn’t care if it was too hard for him after what had just happened, and she held out the two next to each other, letting them hover over ground. ”It seems like the men in our family never understands love, is always too blinded by their own ambitions to know when love hits them,” she said.

Sidst rettet af Dinah Fre Jun 07, 2019 4:25 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 1:45 pm

Waiting for the lie to unfold itself was unnerving in so many ways, he couldnt even begin to describe the feeling that he had. Anger and shame shifting between one-another, probably making him unbearable in Buffy's company. Nothing could really calm him down, except if he got to see her again. So trying his best to not let his anger out on the hybrid, he went out for a couple of walks to soothe his unsteady mind. When he got back, she was there with their father, but he couldnt hide the shame lingering in his eyes. Seeing Dinah again made him feel overwhelmingly happy, just for a moment, and he just had to embrace her, feel her close to him to be reminded of their connection. Yet his feelings were ever fleeting and quickly happiness and joy turned to shame. She knew. He let go of her, his face filled with a cocktail of shame and regret as she spoke the words he dreaded to ever hear from her lips. “Yes, I lied to you,” he admitted - No more lies, no more deceit.
He exhaled in a tremble and moved his eyes away from hers as he gulped, his adams apple bopping up and down, but it gave him no relief. Her question made his heart drop, but his expression was frozen, unable to show how much he was hurting at her words. “Dinah please,” he watched the darkness engulf him and closed his eyes for a bit, “I lied to you about father, made you think he didnt care. But I did it because I loved you,” he said as he felt the air being pressed out of him, gasping in a sharp pain, but he didnt fight it - He could never fight her or the things she did to him. Baal stepped forward to say something but was too engulfed in the darkness and pulled up next to Eaden.
The darkness was like a deep stinging sensation that spoke to the already unstable artifact, “Dinah, calm down, I beg you” Baal pleaded as he closed his eyes and let the artifact absorb the darkness as a rapid speed, fueling the evil amulet in him. Her words made them both frown in an expression too alike as Baal snarled at the darkness that the artifact consumed in such a hurry. He broke free, staggering in his movements as he approached his daughter and placed a hand on her cheek, “I know you’re hurting, but listen to me. This isnt the way. You’ll end up regretting it,” he said in a calm tone with a deep worry buried underneath, turning his eyes to Buffy with eyes that pleaded for some help.
Eaden clenched his jaw and looked at Dinah, “I broke our promise as well. A girl kissed me,” he then said through his gritted teeth, looking away as soon as he had said it. “Let him go,” Baal begged, as he cupped her face and looked into her eyes, “You’re acting out of anger, just let him go,” he whispered. Eaden felt a couple of tears run down his cheeks but he couldnt look at her, it was too hurtful. "I just didnt want you to..." he stopped his words as he swallowed them and looked up at the ceiling. Would explaining it make it any better? He didnt think so.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 2:41 pm

Dinah felt so much anger, but the anger was more towards herself. She felt like she had been a piece in a stupid game that Eaden had made up. Didn’t she matter to him? Did he reallyt hink that lying was his only option to keep her on his side? She trembled, scared and shaking as he spoke, and then their father chimed in. Dinah watched her father struggling, a thing she thought she had always wished to see, but that was a lie too. Baal had looked for her, he had searched the heavens and all of hell, but she had been too well hidden. She felt her father’s calming hand on her cheek, but all she felt like right now was pain. She let Eaden go, placing a hand against her temple as she staggered away from them both. ”I don’t want to hear any of your explainations,” Dinah said in a cold tone watching her brother not even daring looking at her. She walked closer, grabbing his chin and forced him to look at how distraught she was. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and the spark that was usually so visible when she looked at him had faded. ”I let you in to my heart after years of you pushing me away, I let you sleep with me, love me and now you feel the need to confess all of your sins?” she whispered, she closed her eyes to collect herself.

Buffy didn’t want to mixed up in all of this. This was not her place, she wasn’t their mother, and Eaden had been more than clear that she was not going to be a replacement, or even one they would see as anything more than an obsticle towards their father. She let out a sigh and walked over to Baal, placing a hand on his shoulder and shaking her head. ”This is not your battle, it’s for them to solve,” she said in a silent voice, moving her hand behind to his back and stroked him. She looked to Dinah with saddened eyes; she could see a lot of herself in that angel, but saying that would only anger her. ”Dinah, do you have a place where you feel safe?” Buffy tried. ”Any place where you can go when you feel sad or happy or just want to be alone?” she asked, moving closer to the angel.

”If you touch me I will make sure that spawn in your belly will not see the light of day; perhaps that would be the better option, not letting another person get manipulated by it’s loved ones,” Dinah said in a flat voice. Buffy kept away, she hadn’t even told Baal yet, but both of his kids had clearly seen what she had thought was real. ”If you come looking for me, any of you, I will not hold back,” she said, giving her brother one last stare, warning her father with a gaze and looked to Buffy’s stomach before she left. Moving down the street she felt lost. Somewhere safe? The only place she could think of would be with Jake, but he already had so much on his plate, trying to keep out of trouble himself. Maybe if she just went to the garden and just sat down there, it would be alright? She didn’t care who saw, she folded out her long beautiful wings and flew away. Far above the clouds things were peaceful and she closed her eyes as she soared through the sky. She normally hated flying, but right now it was a place where no one could follow her. If she had been able to stay flying forever, she might have done it, but landing in the middle of the small clearing she felt her knees tremble. Falling to her knees she finally broke down, holding her arms around herself. It had happened. She was alone, and her father’s try at making things better wouldn’t mend anything for a while. Maybe she should go back to hell, beg Cobbs to hide her away from anyone or anything for the next melenia or something of that sort. But hiding wouldn’t solve her loneliness, only enhance it.

Dinah finally felt like she had cried what her body could muster, laying in the grass as she soon felt the rain pouring down over her. She didn’t care. Laying on the grass in this clearing was all she wanted to do from now on. Alone. What a fear. And now that she was alone, that fear was her living nightmare. She shook at the cold water falling on her from above, but she still didn’t care.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 3:49 pm

Her cold tone was like a whip, flying through the air with such force that the pain couldnt even be described. He just couldnt look at her and see how she was hurting, it would be too much for him. When she forced him to look at her, his eyes was almost numb seeing that the spark that she used to have had faded. Her whisper made him close his eyes and a silent whimper leaving his mouth. She didnt have to spell it out, he knew that he wasnt as strong as he made himself up to be, he was weak and insecure, filled with fear that she would leave him. Buffy's question made his eyes spark with anger as he turned his eyes to stare at her. How dared she suggest that Dinah could leave, hadnt he been so taken by his hurting heart, he would have yelled his lungs out at the hybrid. His eyes frantically moving back to Dinah as he shook his head, "Dont leave," he pleaded with tears streaming down his face, wanting to grab her arm and make her stay. Make her stay so they could solve this together, so he could explain so she would understand. And yet he was frozen, watching her leave felt like a piece of his heart being torn out. Even the tears stopped as she had made her leave. He just stood there watching the door for a bit, completely zoned out, before he looked at Buffy with furious eyes. But he didnt do anything, beside making his own leave. Not to go look for Dinah, she was probably long gone. He just had to get away from anyone and soothe the need to break something.

Baal sighed deeply as Buffy told him not to interfere, but he wanted to. These were his kids and they were both hurting, wasnt it right for him to meddle in and help them both? He sighed deeply and stepped back, looking down as the rest played out. He frowned in confusion as Dinah mentioned a spawn in Buffy's belly, before he lifted his utterly confused gaze. He looked at Dinah for a bit, before he looked at Buffy - His face couldnt have been a better visualization of a question mark. And then he understood. His frown grew deeper as he clenched his jaw for a bit, turning away and walking over to their window. He watched Dinah fly off and felt that if he hadnt failed as a parent before, he definitely had now. He rubbed his temples and exhaled deeply. "Are you pregnant?" he asked as Eaden had gone and looked to Buffy for answers, shifting between her eyes. He should have been happy, jumping with joy, but with the scenario that had just played out, he couldnt be.

Jake had been working with Kyle most of the day, moving stuff around and making the garden look nice. They were sitting outside looking at the day's work, when something in the sky caught his eyes. He lifted his gaze and narrowed his eyes as he tried to make out what he was seeing. "What's up, champ?" Kyle asked him, he turned his eyes to his father and shrugged, "I think I saw something," he replied, turning his eyes back to the sky to see that it was gone. He felt that it had been someone familiar that he had seen. But it didnt make sense in his head. He pushed himself off the chair and looked at Kyle, "It's gonna start raining soon. We better move the furniture in," Kyle then said as Jake made a tired face, "We just moved it out," he said but Kyle was right. The air felt different, it was definitely going to rain. They moved the furniture and Jake wept some light sweat off his forehead as he looked at his father. "I'm gonna go for a little walk," - "Want me to join?" - "Some other time dad," he smiled shortly before he made his leave.
He went directly for the safe haven, hoping that the sight that would meet him wasnt as bad as he thought. But then again, it could be that it wasnt what he thought at all. He moved the bushes and stepped in right as the rain started to pour. He frowned as he saw her and walked over to her in a fast pace, "Dinah?" he called as he quickly crouched down to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Why are you out here? It's raining, you'll get sick," he said in a worried tone as he lifted his eyes and scrunched his face at the pouring rain.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 4:09 pm

”You have lost your right to decide what I do!” Dinah yelled agrily at Eaden. It might have been a plead, but she felt it as him trying to still control her. She didn’t want that, she wanted none of that. Removing herself from them was the best thing right now. Her father was right, hurting them wouldn’t help, but she wanted to just be alone, even though she already felt so broken and alone as it was.

Buffy swallowed. She felt like she had overstepped, and that was the last thing she wanted to do. But she also knew what it was like having to solve things out with her brother – maybe not on this scale, but the bond between siblings were stronger than at first glance. First Dinah left, then Eaden and lastly she had Baal in the room with her. The frustration was hanging in the air and she looked down at his question. ”I honestly don’t know, but both of your kids seem to believe it,” she whispered. It was like admitting a weakness, and after all the words that Eaden had said, planting doubt in her head like that made her wonder so many things. She wasn’t afraid of raising a child on her own, but her and Baal had spoken of children together. Starting a family wasn’t really a topic she was hoping to have right now. ”And I don’t think right now is the time to speak about it,” she said finally looking up at Baal. Buffy barely knew what to think of all of this and moved to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her forehead against his back. ”I understand if you don’t want it,” she whispered, scared her voice might break if she spoke louder.

Dinah had found herself in the garden, the water pouring down made her think of the day her and Jake had been here. The day had been hot, and though her life had been falling apart slowly, it had been such a nice day. Would she had changed the course of what had happened if she had done something about that feeling she got from looking at the young werewolf? Or would it just have hurt her more? She heard his voice, opening her eyes and watched as he came closer rather fast. She could feel his warm hand against her already cold skin, the hoodie she bore was dark red with all the water it had soaked up. ”I’m so far from the surface I think I’ve already drowned,” she whispered with a hoarse voice. Her eyes had no more tears, but her body was aching. She felt broken, because she no longer had her missing piece. She felt like she had lost Eaden for good, and maybe this was what she was deserving. That’s what she told herself right now. She shivered, but she didn’t really feel anything but this empty feeling. ”I don’t want to be a burden, please I just want this safe haven right now,” she whispered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Her yell was enough to silence him. Did she really think that all he wanted was to control her? Like she wasnt controlling him as well in ways? He wanted to yell back, tell her that he wasnt going to give up on them like this, but his heart was torn to pieces. Like a broken man he couldnt do anything but stand and wait for his own leave.

Her whisper made him grit his teeth as he looked out the window again. He placed his hand on the frame and leaned a bit onto it, like he would fall if he didnt. He just couldnt wrap his head around it, the darkness that he had absorbed was already eager to come out and play as his mind seemed to get more scrambled by the second. He wasnt looking at her as she spoke and blinked a few times as he stared out the window. A pregnancy now was possibly the most unexpected thing that could happen. He felt her arms wrap around him and lifted a hand to place on her arm so she knew he wasnt rejecting her comfort. He squeezed her arm gently and sighed deeply, "I do want it," he clarified as he turned around to cup her face, "But it's going to complicate everything, with the twins' whatever plans they've got, and now this," he sighed and kissed her forehead. "We should have been more careful," he then said in a low tone, pressing his forehead to hers. If she wanted to keep the child, then it had to be that way. He didnt want to leave her side, not now or ever - But he probably should have said that out loud.

Jake looked at her with sadened eyes as she seemed so broken. He didnt really know what to do, he dealt with broken people every day in the mansion, but he had never been the one to comfort them or make it any better. He felt a bit at a loss, but he wasnt going to leave her. He looked at her clothes and then back to her, trying to think of what he could do. Her last whisper made him gulp as he nodded and shifted between her eyes. God, what had happened? He wondered. Instead of saying anything, he just sat down and pulled her up, pressed her back against his chest as he folded his arms around her in the hope that it would keep her warm. He pressed his head into her hair and sighed. He had to think of something to say, something clever that would make her pain go away, why was his mind so damned thick that it couldnt think of anything? His dad was filled with advices and helpful words, and it didnt seem that Jake had inherited any of it. He bit his lip as he lifted his head. "I'll stay with you. Burden or not, you shouldnt be alone here in the rain," he finally said, looking down at her with sad eyes. At least he said something.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 5:01 pm

Buffy knew he wasn’t in the right state of mind right now, after all that had happened she was surprised to see him still standing. His words did little to comfort her, but she knew it to be the truth. As he said they should’ve been more careful she shook her head and took his hand, placing it against her stomach. A child with demon genes grew faster, so he would already feel the faintes bump against her normally flat stomach. ”Since when have things gone to plan between us?” she whispered looking at his eyes. She knew it was a risk having a child, even if the twins didn’t have plans. They had started figuring out the mixed species that Buffy had become, but they both knew that a human bearing a demon child would die before term. She needed to be careful regardless, but she couldn’t just get rid of something like this. This wasn’t a child that would be born out of desire or lust, it would be born out of love. ”We both know that carefulness doesn’t seem to run in either of our genes, but taking things one day at a time might just be our best option,” she whispered as she looked into his eyes. If she could describe how she felt right now it was a sense of relief and tension at once. ”I am however not asking you to forsake your other children, you know I am not like that, but I ask that you let them figure things out for themselves,” she said, getting a bit stable with her voice. ”They are both hurting, but the love I see when they are together is so strong, and I don’t think they can survive without the other,” she said.

Jake pulled her close and she just sat in his arms. Her gaze was empty, her mouth slightly open as some water droplets made it’s way from her forehead to her lips. The feeling of his warmth against her back made her sigh and she closed her eyes. Maybe thinking about that sunny day would make it all better. ”Last time you told me a story,” she said after having sat in silence for a while. She was still trying to gather her thoughts, but his story had reminded her of one that day, however the nature of the story was far different than the one Jake had told, so she had kept quiet. She swallowed as she looked to the werewolf, leaning her head against his chest and resting her hand over where his heart was beating. ”I think it’s time I tell a story to you,” she whispered as she closed her eyes. The story was old, from a continent that seemed so different from theirs. A land covered in snow and ice and such an old people to tell these stories.

”Sun and Moon were sister and brother,” she whispered as she started her story. She already knew how it ended, but before this she had looked at the story as silly. ”They always took part in the copulation games in the young people's house. But one night, as Moon was trying to decide which girl he would try to find when the light was dimmed, his eyes fell upon his sister, and he thought she was the most beautiful of all,” she said, her voice a bit stronger, but not by much, however she knew a werewolf had excellent hearing, so she wasn’t worried. ”He noticed how her clothes were made, and when the lamp had been put out, he found her by feeling his way,” she said, swallowing. She closed her eyes and could imagine Eaden moving through the dark to find her and she quickly opened her eyes. ”He did this many times. At last, Sun became suspicious, and she took a little soot from the lamp upon her fingers. During the copulation she pressed her fingers against the forehead of the man who took her,” she said and looked to Jake. ”And when the lamp was lit again, she saw her brother Moon with soot on his face,” she told the story with a careful voice, but one that showed she knew the feelings going on. When she had first heard it so many years ago it was just a funny story that she would tell.

”Sun became red and hot with shame. She took a whisk of moss from the heap by the lamp, dipped it in the blubber and lit it, and she ran out,” she said, knowing the story too well, tellling it with the passion it deserved. ”Moon wanted to follow her, but he was in such a hurry that he didn't get his moss lit very well,” she said and placed a hand on Jake’s cheek, looking in his eyes with almost a begging nature behind them. ”Sun said: ’We must run far away and never see each other again’, and at the same moment they became spirits and were lifted up in the sky, where they continued their flight,” she said feeling the sadness run over her. ”But Sun has the stronger warmer light, because her whisk of moss burns clearly. Her brother Moon, who pursues her but never can catch up with her, has the weaker colder light,” she said, finishing her story. It used to be so sad to her that Moon couldn’t catch Sun, but right now she felt like she related to the sister in the story. She too, in a way, was trying to run.

”The inuits have told this story for so many years, it’s both a story of how the Sun and the Moon came to be, why they move across the sky, but it also tells them that being with your family like that is not allowed,” she said. Maybe she didn’t have to explain the story, but she felt like just talking would maybe get her feelings out of her system. Jake’s cheek was so warm, and she wanted to just cover herself in the warmth he was giving her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 6:17 pm

He felt her stomach and closed his eyes for a bit. Her whisper made him open his eyes as he moved his hand a bit around, feeling the soul that laid underneath the skin. It was really a baby in there. He wanted to scoff, but his eyes were locked on his hand and the feeling that he felt from sensing the soul. It seemed like a bigger risk than anything, especially not knowing how her body would handle it, or even if it could. He knew that if he lost her, he wouldnt know what to do. But she seemed pretty determined on keeping it, so how could he refuse her? "One day at a time," he repeated in a low tone, still looking at his hand. He lifted his eyes as she asked him to give his children their space and sighed deeply. But what if they needed him and he wasnt there for them? He had already been separated for them for so long, that it had felt like meeting two complete strangers rather than his children. "I dont exactly approve of their love," he then admitted as he looked into Buffy's eyes. "I wasnt a good father to Eaden because of it, and that's why he hates me with such passion today," he then said as he shortly glanced at the door. "But I really just want my children back at this point," he then added, looking at Buffy with sad eyes. He wanted to help them, but if Buffy was right, there was nothing he could do to help, and that was what was hurting the most.

He listened to the story and held her close, resting his chin on top of her head. At the mention of brother and sister and copulation he scrunched his face in disgust as he thought of if it had been Vanya and he - Though he would never even think in that way of his sister. He reminded himself that it was just a story and listened on. It seemed like a story that meant a lot to Dinah, but he just thought that it was because of the sun and moon, he never thought it was something deeper than that. He stroked her arms to keep giving her his warmth as he closed his eyes to imagine the story being told, reminding himself over and over that it was just a story. He felt her hand on his cheek and opened his eyes to look down upon her, shifting between her eyes as she seemed to get sad by the story. When she finished her story, he whistled shortly as it had been quite an odd story, yet somehow touching if it was just fiction. "Inuits have odd ways of telling stories," he mumbled as he then lifted his hand and placed it on her cheek, "But it's a sad story," he then said.
He exhaled deeply and pulled her in closer, not really caring that his clothes were slowly soaking in the rain as well. He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes for a bit, "I think that they're right about the not being with your family. First of all, were would the fun be in that? You grew up with your sibling, you'll know everything there is to know," he said as he looked at the sky. He frowned a bit at the thought of being with Vanya and then shook his head. "I mean, sometimes stuff like that happens. It's weird, but it does. I dont really judge people for their choices, but I think that with all the people that live here, choosing a sibling over a complete stranger just wouldnt be the same. I'd never love my sister in that way, because I already know all there is to know about her, I guess," he said, trying to make sense of his words. He made a hopeless expression and looked down at Dinah, when he then realized what he could say, "But, I, as an example, dont know you. There would be so many sides of you that I could discover, good ones and bad ones," he then said, knowing he was probably stepping over a line. A nervous chuckle that came out like a scoff left his lips, "Not that I'd.." he stopped himself and shifted between her eyes. Fuck it. He leaned his head down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, quite tender for a guy that hadnt really kissed someone before. He moved his lips away from hers fairly quickly and felt his jaw tremble slightly, "I'm sorry, that was so out of place... I," he mumbled in a shaky voice, the kiss had felt just right, but his mind was telling him that it was wrong, letting his emotions overflow when she was at her weakest. "I... fuck, shit... I am not trying to take advantage of you," he then said in a low tone, a sadened frown on his brows.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 6:47 pm

”You don’t have to approve of everything they do,” she said with a gentle voice. She found the relationship between the siblings odd as well, but she also knew that incest wasn’t exactly a new thing. There was a reason why it was taboo, but Buffy knew nothing of where they had grown up nor what they had seen. Partly she felt very contorted in all of this, and thinking if she were to kiss Ace, she knew it would only be on the cheek, if even at all. She couldn’t imagine a world were she would love or lust for her brother as she did for Baal. ”But just because we don’t approve, it doesn’t mean we get the right to decide for them – they are grown and can decide their own path,” she said. She could hardly believe she was defending a sister and brother being together like that, because she didn’t approve of such a thing either. However it was how it had been, and maybe time apart could help the twins. ”You’ve done the best you could, and now you need to wait until they seek you out. It has to be on their terms,” she said. Buffy might be young, but she knew a lot about family and resolving things. Having her tight knit family meant a lot for her, and she knew what had worked for her in the past.

Dinah wanted to smile at Jake’s comment, but all she could do was stare into his eyes. Being pulled closer made her feel like she wasn’t as alone as she thought at first. That maybe Jake was going to help her found her breath and return to the surface, but the darkness around her was so hard to look through. She was at the bottom of the pit, and Jake’s rays of sun had a hard time reaching her so far down. He spoke and she listened. She felt like he knew what was going on, but maybe he was just speaking out of the story she had told. How could he make her so broken heart beat like this? How even dared he trying to mend something that was still so tender to the touch? She looked at him, her breathing calm, but her heart racing away. It had been like this when they had met as well. Maybe it was because of that unknown that she had seeked this place out. Maybe part of her felt released enough to try something she didn’t know nor understood. On the other hand, Eaden was all she had ever known and she had once pledge her whole being to him, yet he had broken so many promises at this point. Then she felt his warm lips, and her eyes fell shut for a second, returning the kiss a bit confused. Yet his warmth still lingered on her cold lips as he pulled away, she opened her eyes and looked at him. If it was wrong of her to do this, then why did it comfort her so much?

He started apologizing and Dinah shook her head. She knew, or at least she hoped she knew, that Jake wouldn’t do anything like that. Looking down at her fingers she fiddled a bit with them while taking everything in. ”It was nice,” she said in a soft voice before she looked at him again. Her whole being was still so broken, yet she knew that he was making things good for her. However, doubt was in her head already; Eaden had always promised not to take advantage of her, yet he clearly had done that, misusing her trust. She shivered, moving closer to him and hiding her face away in his warm neck. Dinah was not one for revenge, yet part of her wanted to take advantage of the situation. Her breathing became heavy at the thought of the bare chest she had seen and how his muscles had tensed at the cold water. She moved her lips close to his neck, placing a feather-like kiss on it. He was so warm, so inviting and so tempting, yet she didn’t know if she could do this to her own heart. ”You can kiss me all you want,” she whispered against his skin. Her body trembling at the thought and the cold at the same time. ”The complicated stuff is not really a thing anymore,” she explained, but maybe it was obvious.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 7:57 pm

She was right, but he still couldnt help but feel obligated to at least try and change their minds about it. Even so, watching them both that sad was affecting him a lot more than his approval of them. He couldnt wrap his head around what they had gone through to make their bond that strong. Was it still that strong now after this? He felt himself getting a headache by all the thinking, so instead he listened to Buffy and sighed at her words. He shifted between her eyes and cupped her face. "You're filled with a lot of wisdom, arent you, my love?" he asked in a soft voice as he kissed her tenderly. He moved away after a bit and exhaled in a deep tremble. "But you're right. They'll need their space now more than ever," he said, a bit sad at his own words, yet he let go of her face and placed his hands over her stomach. "We'll have to find a proper doctor and make sure everything will go as planned," he then said to take his mind off his sorrowful thoughts.

He was about to freak out as he apologized when he then saw her shaking her head. He calmed down in an instant and exhaled deeply as he lifted his hand off her cheek to run it through his hair. He chuckled a bit, a nervous tint lingering as it actually was his first kiss and it had felt quite nice. "Yeah it was," he said with a soft smile looking at her. He felt her shiver and placed his arm back around her to rub her arms gently. He felt her breath on his neck and his breathing trembled a bit as the hairs on his neck rose. He felt himself get a bit warmer and had to close his eyes to calm his heart down, yet he made sure to remain calm. Her kiss made him gasp a little surprised as he opened his eyes and heard her whisper. He looked down at her and frowned a bit, the question about to leave his lips as she answered it right away.
He raised his eyebrows in surprise and tilted his head slightly, "Is that why you're so sad?" he asked in a soft tone as he lifted his hand to cup her face and dig his fingertips into her hair. He caressed her cheekbone with his thumb as he looked into her eyes. "Also... This is going to sound harsh, but I dont mean it like that in any way," he then said frowning slightly as he looked at her. "I like you. Maybe more than I should. But you're hurting, and I dont want you to do anything you'd regret," he sighed and looked up at the sky for a bit. "I sound so fucking stupid," he mumbled with his eyes closed hard, he opened them to look back at her, "What I'm saying is. I want this. But I dont want to be some rebound, because honestly, I'd be sad if you grew tired of me in an instant," he frowned again at his words and shook his head. "I'll just stick to kissing you," he then mumbled as he leaned down to steal another kiss, this time a bit more passionately than the first.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Buffy couldn’t help but chuckle at his words. She was far from wise, but she had learned from her parents and how they worked things out. She had learned from her brother and from the few cousins she did have. ”Hopefully not bad wisdom, like from a fortune cookie,” she whispered back as she felt his lips against hers. It was not a happy kiss, but a kiss that lingered in a grey area. She knew all Baal wanted to do was keep her safe and his suggestion with a doctor made her roll her eyes. Like she hadn’t thought of that. ”It’s still too early to start announcing this. I know that demon children can grow fast, but I want to be sure before we unveil anything to my family,” she whispered. She guessed there was no reason keeping it a secret from his family, seeing as both of his kids already knew. ”Now, I’m going to be the doctor that says you’ll need to lay down and rest,” she said, placing a kiss against his temple.

It was like everything Jake did helped her see what her life could become. Many spoke of the curse of the Morningstars, that they could never truly find love in anyone but themselves, but Dinah had loved her brother more than herself. Had. That past tense made her sigh, because she still did love him, and that was what hurt so much, but she couldn’t bring herself to go back to him. That would be begging for forgiveness for a crime she didn’t commit. She looked at him and nodded at his soft question. ”I’m alone, Jake, the sand have run from my fingers and I’m left empty handed,” she whispered. He started rambling, and as he mumbled she moved her hands up to his hair, pulling him closer as her lips moved against his. This was moving fast, and in a direction she had never thought possible. She had always seen herself with her brother, being there for his every need, but now she wanted to satisfy her need as well. The need to just feel like someone was listening and being close to her. She broke their lips apart, as soft sigh escaping her lips as she did. ”I don’t know what a rebound is, but I guess I have similar fears,” she whispered. She had often felt like she wasn’t enough for Eaden’s needs, and she wanted this to be different. Not that she wanted Jake to depend on her like this, but if she was ever going to let her heart be mended, then she would need the heat that he had.

”It has stopped raining,” she remarked, looking at Jake with what could closely remind him of a smile. She was still hurting, but she had been hurting for so long, that now all she wanted to do was forget the pain. Dinah leaned against him, kissing him again. She could feel the slight rough feeling of what felt like the beginning of a beard, but she didn’t mind it. Eaden had always been soft of touch, yet hard of love. And maybe Jake was not as rough as his outside appeared. She had seen the same with Cobbs, sure he was at time mean spirited, but he had a soft side that sometimes slid out. ”I think I’m ready to leave our safe haven and get out of this wet clothes and into some dry ones,” she mumbled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 9:11 pm

"Oh please. You've given me nothing but wise words so far," he said with a hint of a smile as he indulged in their kiss. Even if it wasnt happy, it was still calming. When she rolled her eyes, he frowned a bit, but then he listened to her words. He nodded and wrapped his arms around her as he held her close. It was big news to deliver, so waiting till it was a sure pregnancy, seemed like the best option. He was still going to make her go though, he wasnt risking anything. He sighed at her words and closed his eyes and smiled faintly at her kiss, "Alright. But I wont be alone," he then said as he in a rather swift motion scooped her off her feet and into his arms as he walked towards the bedroom. "Consider this a voluntary confinement, for the both of us," he mumbled under his breath as he laid down with her in his arms, holding her as close as he could.

Her whisper was supposed to bring him comfort but he just felt more worried for her, because that meant she was hurting. He enjoyed the kiss, the way she was pulling at him with her hands in his hair. He hadnt experienced a thing like this, but his body sure knew how to move. He moved his arms around her, securing his embrace tightly around her as tingles spread through his chest. He longed for more after the kiss was broken, but her words made him chuckle softly. "Yeah..." he mumbled in a low tone, knowing that they were both in this.
He looked up as she mentioned the rain stopping and smiled a bit. "So your kisses change the weather. That's nice to know," he teased her with a more confident smile as he once again indulged in her sweet kisses. How could he not have known that kisses were this amazing? It was a baffling experience so to say. He nodded at her mumble and pushed himself a bit away from her before he rose to his feet, but he was quick to offer her his hand so she could stand as well. "We have like a thousand rooms in the mansion. If you dont feel like going to the academy, you could stay here for a while?" he offered her, a bit unsure if she would accept, but he was hoping for a yes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 9:33 pm

She had hoped he wouldn’t rest alone, he usually never wanted that, keeping her close as often as he could. Maybe it was for the better that she got some rest as well. Part of her had actually liked Eaden, she was good at judging characters, and he was like an open book. It felt like Eaden was convinced he was the master of hiding, but in reality he was hidden behind a see through curtain. ”Alright alright,” she chuckled as he lifted her up in his arms. It was always nice being close to him, but she still worried. That hell trip seemed to have left a mark on her dear demon, and she intended to find out what had happened when they both had rested.

//Buffy out <33//

His tease made a small grin appear on her face and she placed a hand against her own cheek, feeling the muscles pull up in a slight smile. Part of her felt guilty for smiling already, but Jake just seemed to rub off on her. ”I don’t have those powers,” she whispered a bit breathlessly as she looked at his blue eyes. They were calm like water, but she also knew that the sea could muster up big storms, so she wondered a bit. His lips were so warm. Warmer than anything she had tried before and it made her heart flutter. She didn’t want to go back to the academy, as it would be too easy for Eaden to seek her out there. She could already imagine her whole room being filled with tulips for when she got back, but she didn’t want to think about him now. He had hurt her, lied to her and kept a secret bigger than anything in her life. She felt like part of her excistence was a lie as well at this point, but she took Jake’s hand. Getting to her feet she felt how shaky her legs really were and she rested her body agains Jake’s. ”Can I stay in your room?” she whispered. Maybe it was uncalled for, but she had always hated sleeping alone. Even when Eaden and her were seperated her mother or father had to be there until she fell asleep.

She looked down shortly and took Jake’s hand. ”I need you to know that I might not be the most welcome person in your family home,” she said. She needed to be honest from the get go, or else this was going to be pointless. ”I’m the granddaughter of Lucifer, daughter of Belial, and I don’t want to upset your family,” she said carefully, knowing it might mean he would push her away. The fact that she still found the bravery to be honest, knowing what a roof over her head right now meant, she hoped spoke louder than anything. ”I am not like most in my family, but the gene itself I cannot take out of me,” she said, hoping he wouldn’t blame her for what her family had done. She knew of the things that Lucifer had done to both Abigal and Kyle, and even though she hadn’t been present, she still felt guilt by assosiation.
[/color]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 9:52 pm

Hell had been the way it always was, a hellhole ready to leave scars that would linger for long. He still felt the darkness pulling at him, but he had somehow a better hold on it now. Why? He couldnt tell. He closed his eyes and let a relaxed sigh leave his lips as he fairly quickly drifted off, like he had been keeping himself awake all this time and now finally got to rest. Having Buffy so near however always seemed to make comfort and relaxation easier.

// Baal out <3

"The weather says otherwise," he said, in a joking tone that insinuated that it was his belief. He was relieved when she asked to stay in his room and he nodded. He smiled a bit at her and then made a worried expression that softened up in a bit of a goofy smile, "I warn you, it's messy. Unless Karmena have walked past it, then it might be cleaner than ever," he then said as he chuckled a bit. He didnt really ever feel the need to clean anything with that clean freak of a vampire around, even though she did seem to be a little too focused on the cleaning rather than the rest. He didnt know what was up with her, as she held her cards so close, but the others had mentioned that she was killed.
He squeezed her hand gently as it grabbed his and looked at her with curious eyes as she spoke of not being welcome. Her next words made him raise his eyebrows in surprise as he never would have guessed. He narrowed his eyes as he thought about it, but he didnt let go of her hand. In fact he just held it tighter as she finished her talk and then he looked at her. "Well. You may have their gene, but you're not them. I cant speak for my friends, but I know my dad wouldnt judge you, he's not that kind of person," he assured her with a smile as he then started walking as he couldnt wait to get out of these wet clothes. And he wasnt going to let her be alone anyway, so who cared what her family had done.
"Your grandfather may be an asshole, but I think your dad took the title of major asshole when he killed one of ours," he then said as he looked ahead, not sounding like he was trying to make her feel guilty, more explaining what he knew of. He looked at Dinah and made a crooked smile, "But what your grandpa or dad did, doesnt mean you did it too," he then clarified. Kyle was standing outside, surprised to see them walk towards the mansion all drenched. He walked down to the garden and approached them. "I didnt know we'd have guests," he said with a welcoming smile as he looked at Dinah. "Well, now we do. This is Dinah," he then said, Kyle nodded and smiled at Dinah, "Kyle Grimm," he introduced himself. He then looked at their clothes, "Dont keep your old dad company for pity's sake, go get some dry clothes on," he then said followed by a laugh. Jake chuckled and shook his head as he then looked at Dinah with an apologetic smile. "What? I havent even said anything embarassing yet," Kyle was quickly to remark as Jake then gave him a warning look before he walked up to the mansion with Dinah. Kyle watched them leave, still a bit surprised over their new guest, yet he couldnt help but smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 10:11 pm

”I don’t mind a mess, look at me,” she said, trying to sound fun, but she just ended up shaking her head. She didn’t want to talk herself down now. Jake calmed her nerves a bit, biting her lower lip as she followed him back towards the mansion. She didn’t particularly like the words he used to describe her family members, especially her grandfather turned grandmother. Her grandparent had been there for her, however now she saw the picture clearer, and who knew if some new revelations would unravel. She liked holding Jake’s hand, as she followed him. When she saw his father she was taken by surprise, not that they looked different, rather they looked so similar. Of course Jake was younger, but his father seemed to show his age with grace. ”Dinah Fayre,” she said with a hint of a shy smile as she looked at Kyle. He seemed like such a warm hearted father, the type she remembered her own to be so many years ago. As they passed him Dinah touched Kyle’s arm just by a single brush, it was enough for her to send some calming energy to his soul as she could feel it aching. Maybe it was out of place to do such a thing, but him showing her hospitality without questions was enough for her to want to give a little back. She followed Jake to his room, looking at the mansion from the inside she could feel all the paths the souls had moved here. It was quite surprising, seeing as it was a fairly young mansion by the looks of it.

Getting to his room she barely noticed the mess on the floor as she let asked where the bathroom was. She was lucky there was one connected to this bedroom and walked out there. Taking off her hoodie she shivered, and threw it into the bathtub. For a second she looked around at the decor and it was clear to her this was not just a standard bathroom. She got out of her pants as well, they went the same way as the hoodie. Dinah took a towel, and took off her underwear before she wrapped herself in the towel. ”It’s safe to come out,” she called to him as she then leaned down to pick up her hoodie and started wringing it for water. She hung it up over some towel racks and proceeded to do the same with her pants and undergarments. She was still shivering. She looked at Jake as he came out into the bathroom and she felt her body being gravitated towards him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 10:31 pm

"Dinah Fayre. Your lastname is a rare one," Kyle remarked with a warm smile. There was something familiar about her, but he couldnt really know what it was. With his daughter pounding around in his mind, a lot of things became blurry. He felt Dinah's hand and suddenly Minerva's strong presence seemed to dull down. He frowned in confusion but still smiled at them as he watched them leave, curious about what had just happened. He looked around and walked out to the garden to see if everything was in order.

Jake pointed her to the bathroom and sighed as the warmth of the house was blocked out by the cold clothes. As she left, he pulled off his long sleeved shirt and hung it over the radiator, not really minding that it dripped on the floor. He kept his pants on as Dinah called out to him and went out to her. His eyes widened a bit as she was only wearing a towel and a choked up nervous chuckle left his lips, "Wow um. Not completely safe," he mumbled as he then smiled a bit and scratched his neck. He looked at her face, trying not to look too much at her body, that would be creepy. He chuckled again rather faintly as he searched for his words, flustered at the beauty that was before him, at least of what could be seen outside the towel. "Should I find you something dry?" he then asked as he looked a bit down at the floor, feeling his cheeks burn slightly from the warm blood that seemed to be pumping around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Dinah couldn’t help but smile shyly as she could see him become a bit more flustered. Maybe it was because she was so used to being naked, that sometimes she forgot the norm. She moved closer to him, not really bothered if he looked or not, she just wanted some of the heat he seemed to always radiate. Maybe she was already addicted to it. ”Don’t you like looking at me?” she asked innocently, biting her lip as she looked at him. Couldn’t he just reach out and touch her skin already? Pull her close again and make her feel safe? Then a thought crossed her mind, that maybe he hadn’t tried something like this before. She was silent for a bit before she took his hand. ”I think I want a hot shower first, if that’s alright?” she said, leaning up to place a gentle kiss against his lips. She didn’t want to scare him away, and if he hadn’t been with a woman before, then she didn’t want to push anything on his shoulders. Maybe it was because she was so used to Eaden taking control, that now she felt at a loss. ”Do you, perhaps, want to join me for that shower?” she asked carefully. She didn’t know what he wanted, she couldn’t read minds, but something in her told her that him looking away was a sign that he wanted to look at her more. She guided his hands up to the towel, her hands as cold as ice and slightly shaking from the rain outside. ”I don’t mind you touching me, Jake,” she said in a tender voice, guiding his hands around on top of the towel before moving his hands to where she had fastened it. If he wanted he could take a look, and she hoped he would. No one had ever seen her naked but her brother, so this in itself was quite a rebellion on her behalf. ”I like the warmth you give my skin,” she said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 10:58 pm

"I do.. I-I... You're just so pretty, I cant even..." he uttered in a shaky tone as he looked at her face. He felt her cold hand wrap around his warm one as he muttered a few words to himself, still quite flustered by knowing that she wasnt wearing anything underneath the towel. "Yeah..." he said nervously, "...Yeah a shower is fine," he quickly added as she then kissed him. He closed his eyes and gasped softly at the feeling of her lips against his.
Her question made his cheeks burn even hotter and he looked at her with such surprise in his eyes. What would the shower inherit? Was it going to be more than that or just a regular shower? His breathing was a bit unstable at the thought and he could feel himself starting to long for it. His body was definitely telling him that this was the best idea ever, yet his mind was hesitant. Sure he had seen quite a bit of things on the internet, but never with his own eyes, that would probably be something that blew his mind out of this world. He felt her move his hand and her words made him gulp like he had the biggest ball of holy shit in his throat.
Shit, fuck, he thought with his hand on the towel where it was fastened. His heart was beating out of control as he stared at his hand with conflicted eyes, yet her words made him feel so safe. He gulped as he tightened his grip around the towel, not sure what would be the right thing to do. He exhaled deeply, "I know I'm 18 and all.... And this is gonna sound pretty dumb. But I've never been... that intimate with anyone," he then admitted, looking away with shame, but not letting go of her towel. He felt like a coward, because he did want to pull it off her, but couldnt find the courage.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 5:36 am

Dinah liked that he was rather shy, it was something she hadn’t done before or felt before. She bit her lip as she saw his reaction to her question about a shower. Did she overstep a boundary? However feeling his warmth over the towel was so nice, his words about not having tried anything like this made her blush. ”Would you like to change that?” she whispered. Maybe she was being a bit cheeky, but she wanted him to understand that they didn’t have to take things further if he didn’t want to. He was holding on so tightly to the towel that she felt like she couldn’t move for a second. ”A shower doesn’t have to be more than that,” she said, trying to make him calm down with his thoughts. She could see in his eyes that his was moving a milion miles an hour. Dinah knew that it could be scary as she had been in this situation before. It felt like so many years ago by now. She knew that making the first move was hard when you felt like you knew nothing about you were doing. Placing her hand over the one he had, clenching her towel, she guided him. Her other hand she placed on his cheek, making him focus on her eyes as she helped him remove the towel.

”Take a deep breath,” she whispered before she placed a sweet kiss against his lips and moved a bit away from him. She wanted him to get a good look, make sure he liked all of her before he needed to make his mind up. Dinah didn’t care about being naked, but it was the first time that someone had seen her body like this, besides her brother. She walked to the shower, turning on the water and waited for it to get hot. She walked over to him again, careful with her movements as she reached for his pants to open them up. ”I’m going to ask you again, and I want you to pick the answer you see fit,” she whispered. She knew she was swaying him in some way with her looks and movements, but she wanted him to think about it carefully. ”Do you want to join me for a shower?” she whispered, feeling herself blush a bit. She was already naked in front of him, but showing her weak like this was weird for her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 1:13 pm

"I dont know.." he answered truthfully. His body knew what it wanted, but his mind felt the anxiety rise with a rapid speed. What if he wasnt good enough? Would he ruin this with his lack of experience? There were so many things that were racing through his mind, he kept frowning his brows to then turn to a normal expression, only to go back in a ring. He nodded at her words and felt a bit more calm, but what if he wanted to? What would then happen? He felt slight goosebumps on his arms as an uneasy feeling was spreading inside him. He both wanted to, and then not, because the same question kept popping up in his mind: What if he wasnt good enough? Wasnt the whole deal with it, being that the guy knew what he was doing?
As she told him to take a deep breath, he nodded, keeping his eyes on hers as the towel had now been removed. He felt quite nervous but the kiss was soothing, making his body tingle with a calming feeling spreading throughout him. He had kept his eyes closed after the kiss and taken a deep breath before he opened his eyes to look at her. He gasped. God, she was beautiful in every way. He felt completely taken aback by the sight of her as his eyes carefully moved around her body. She looked so soft, he almost felt like he had to touch her to find out if it was really true. He watched her turn on the water and as she got back to him, he felt like he had lost the ability to talk. "W-wow... okay..." he stuttered under his breath as he then felt her hands grab at his pants. He moved his eyes down to look at them as he listened to her whisper. He looked up at her and gulped as the question came, blinking a few times as his brain was still processing her beauty. "Y..yeah, I do," he stuttered again this time in a low tone, shifting between her eyes. He felt like such a fool for being this nervous, why couldnt he be confident and strong, like he had been in everything else than this?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Dinah felt his struggle and she didn’t want him to doubt anything in this moment. Mostly she wanted the comfort of Jake, feeling his hands and listening to him breathe, but the other part of her knew mostly to find comfort in intercourse. As she got back to him she removed his pants as much as she could, the wet fabric sticking to his skin, however she was careful. Moving closer she let her fingers run down his chest, feeling his warmth at her fingertips. ”I’m nervous,” she whispered, looking up at Jake with vulnerable eyes. She had never been with anyone but Eaden, and it felt like she was betraying her brother in this moment, but what Jake had said was right. Eaden hadn’t let her breathe. He had kept such a tight grab on her that she had barely noticed, blinded by her love and need for him. She moved under the hot water, smiling a bit as she watched him get out of his clothes. She didn’t want to stare, but she did look down, and she had to hold back a reaction. When he was under the water with her, she moved her hands up and around his shoulders, pressing herself closer to him. She was grateful for the fact he had accepted this, and she wanted him to feel good about his choice. She pulled him down, kissing him a bit more passionately that she had before, feeling him closer gave her small shivers that ran down her spine.

”I can see you are doubting yourself,” she whispered against his lips, grabbing one of the shampoo bottles and squeezing some out in her hand. Dinah had always loved showers, and if she could get away with it she would shower at least once or even twice a day. Jake was quite tall, but she didn’t view it as strange. She always felt like he was speaking as if they were roughly eye to eye. She started massaging the shampoo into her long hair, a small sigh left her lips at the nice feeling. After that she rubbed the remaining soap on her body, but something was bugging her. She reached for the bottle, taking Jake’s hand and squeezed a bit of soap into his palm. Placing the bottle back she guided his hand to her chest and moved it in a circular motion. Jake,” she whispered looking at him. ”I’m going to tell you a secret,” she whispered, closing her eyes and biting her lip as she let go of his hand. Hopefully he would understand that he could keep touching her if he wanted. Her now free hand moved down to his hip, her fingers dancing over the wet warm skin. ”I honestly have no clue what I’m doing right now, because my body moves by itself,” she said, placing a kiss against his bare chest, feeling the water over her lips.

”But I need to trust my body’s movement,” she whispered and leaned her forehead against his chest. Her fingers inching closer to the front of his body, but not with a clear goal. ”I trust my instinc, I trust my gut feeling and I trust you,” she whispered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 3:50 pm

He held his breath as she was carefully getting his pants off. He felt quite shy as that meant he would be fully exposed to her - Which was weird because he wasnt usually shy of being naked, only that the other times he was naked, it would either be fooling around with his friends or playing some damned drinking game. It wasnt this, being naked in front of someone that you liked, and that made him so nervous just to think off. Her touches were cold but he liked them, it was like being in the shadow when the sun was too hot to handle. Her whisper made him nod at her to let her know he understood - He found a great comfort in it.
He watched her step into the shower and let his eyes slide slowly down her body, feeling a bit more confident this time. He pulled off the rest of his clothes and sighed shortly. Here we go. He stepped into the shower next to her and clenched his jaw at the warmth, though it was unbearable. He was just more used to cold showers with his warm temperature. He smiled at her and felt her pull as their lips met in another delightful lock. He couldnt really get enough of her kisses, his hands slowly wandered up her body to wrap around her as he deepened the kiss.
Her whisper made him scoff as he smiled, only having a slight tint of nervousness, "It's just hard for me to take in the beauty," he admitted. He watched her massage the shampoo around in her hair and a part of him felt an urge to entangle his fingers in it, feel the soap mixed with the beautiful strands of hair that she had. He noticed that something was off with her and soon felt the soap in his hand, only to be connected to her skin by her. He gasped quietly and felt the soft skin underneath the slippery soap, frowning as he finally found out that it was just as soft as it had looked to be. Her whisper made him lift his gaze to meet hers and the mention of a secret made him a bit more uneasy, already trying to make out what she was going to say before she said it.
His hand moved around her body a bit more freely with the intent to spread out the soap, as he felt her hand on his hip, sighing softly at the feeling. The secret made him look at her as she kissed his chest and he knew exactly what she meant. He didnt really know what he was doing either, it just seemed like his hands were moving naturally around her skin. Her whisper made him feel a bit more confident in his touches, yet he was very careful with moving his hand around. He felt her fingers move and he widened his eyes shortly, but he didnt really feel uncomfortable with it, more surprised that it felt so nice. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her as his hands carefully traced around her body, feeling her so close made him almost feel breathless. "I trust you too," he returned her whisper in a low tone as he shifted between her eyes. He was still nervous, but a part of him felt that it would be okay.
His hands in even it's careful movements didnt stop him from feeling most of her body. He wanted to know just how soft she felt, imprint it in his mind and on his hands so he would never forget "I trust you," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her gently. His body wasnt shy to show off what her exposed skin was doing to him, and he felt his cheeks redden slightly as he realized.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 4:25 pm

”I like you Jake, more than I should maybe,” she confessed, looking at him as he slowly moved his hands around her skin. He brushed against the lower part of her stomach, making her sigh softly, almost a moan of some sort. Her breathing got a bit heavier as she was standing so close to him. As his hands kept moving she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling. It was feeling like she was free, at least for now and she smiled as he seemed to wanted to cover every part of her body in the soap. Even if the water was hot, Jake was far warmer, and it made her wonder if that was one of the reasons why she liked him. Exploring his body became her new objective, moving along the side of his ribcage, feeling his muscles tense at her touch. No other guy had ever made her crave for them in this way. She had always been contempt, but now she wanted more. As he kissed her she couldn’t stop a fleeting moan escape her lips. His scruff against her soft skin was doin all sort of things to her body. She wanted him badly, but she was not known as greedy neither did she just take things. However she wanted to show her trust in him, so the hand that formerly rested on his hips started moving towards his member. She could feel it against her skin, and she wanted just to touch it. Was it really different? Her fingers brushed over the length of it, and she felt her core tighten as she felt the heat from it.

Her eyes watched him carefully, not wanting to do something he wouldn’t like or something he wasn’t ready for. ”Tell me to stop if you don’t like it,” she whispered, almost pleading as she didn’t want to ruin anything. Her fingers moved down to the root of his member, gently touching the surrounding skin and trying to hold back her moans. She was always quite vocal about the things she liked, and touching him was pretty high on the list as of late. Her fingers moved along the shaft, gracing the fine skin and felt the ateries that popped towards the skin at her touch. Dinah felt her mouth dry, her chest heaving slightly at the sensation this was giving her. ”I don’t think I’ve fucked before,” she whispered against his chest as she was leaning against him, listening to his heart as she touched him gently. She pulled her face away from his chest to look at him. ”I’ve only made love, so if you don’t want that, then ask me to stop,” she whispered. She didn’t know how to not care for one to be with them like this. Maybe love was far too strong a word to describe what she was feeling for Jake, but she did strongly like him. She could feel her hand wrapping around his girth, and she gasped shortly, as her hips instinctively moved closer to him. She could see the temperature of the water wasn’t his taste, so she turned it down, placing it at a good middleground for both of them. It was quite symbolic of them right now, having to find the middle of their wants and wishes.

Her hand moved in slow strokes as she held his frim member, hoping to hear a sweet moan from him as she did this to him. Maybe it was selfish, but she wanted to hear all his sweet noises, eccho as they knew they had to keep it down. They weren’t alone in this mansion, but Dinah found it hard to control herself. She had tried biting her lip, but all it did was muffle her voice, and she still wanted Jake to hear that she enjoyed this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 8:08 pm

Her confession made him smile a crooked smile, "Is that a bad thing?" he asked in a low tone, raising his eyebrows a bit as her sigh made slight shivers run down his spine. How could it feel so nice to be so close to someone, in this kind of intimacy? He still felt like he couldnt wrap his head completely around it, but for now he was going to let that slide and indulge in the pleasant feeling that just seemed to intensify the longer they were close. He felt her fingers move down towards what had risen between his legs and as she touched him, a small yet loud whimper of pleasure left his lips to his surprise. He looked at her as his cheeks got redder and he moved his eyes away for just a second. He would never ask her to stop, why would he want this to stop? It felt so good, maybe a little too good, overwhelmingly good. But asking her to stop wasnt an option in Jake's mind or body.
Her hand explored him in a way that felt almost intoxicating. He was more aware of the sudden sounds, so he bit down on his teeth to not voice his pleasure out loud like that again. A small moaned danced up his throat, muffled out in his closed teeth as she touched him and moaned alike. Her whisper made him look at her with a confused look, but her next whisper made him lift his hand and place it on her cheek as he looked into her eyes, "I already said I trust you," he said in a low tone, but he was determined to stick to his words. He grabbed her shoulders softly as she grasped around him, closing his eyes as his breath seemed to run loose, small pants leaving his mouth. "Slow, please," he mumbled in a vulnerable tone as she turned down the temperature to something more pleasant for him and alright for her.
As her hand started moving, his arm tensed as he closed his eyes harder, trying not to moan too loud at the sensation that had begun spurting through him. Instinctively his hips moved slightly against her hand, in soft small motions. He forced his eyes open to look into hers, filled with something tender as he squeezed a bit around her arms, however he tried not to do it in a way that would stop her movements and keep her still. "Ahhh, my god" he moaned as he leaned down to her and placed his mouth at her ear so she could hear the soft tones of his voice. "Shit this feels nice.." he mumbled breathlessly as he felt the moans be forced out of him with every stroke.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 8:38 pm

Dinah knew he had said he trusted her, but trust could so easily be broken. He closed his eyes and she moved her free hand up to grab the long hair resting at the nape of his neck. She pulled him down, locking her lips with his, moaning slightly into his mouth as she felt him move his hips. So much pleasure from such a small act, yet it wasn’t so small. Dinah opened her lips for him, sliding her tongue out to lick at his lips rather gently. Her grip was delicate around his member and she moved gently, long and slow strokes. She moved her lips away, down to his neck. His moans made a warm sensation spread in her core, and she could feel her need for him rise. She was however still nervous, feeling her heart beating to get out of her chest. Part of her felt like she was doing something wrong, like she wasn’t supposed to find comfort in Jake right now. However she also knew that if she wanted it to be any, it was Jake. Her mind kept sending her images of Eaden’s hurt face branded on her inner eye as she listened to Jake’s low moans. She knew she couldn’t delete Eaden from her mind, but right now Jake was here. He was the one moaning in her ear, whispering how her touch made him feel good.

Try and keep down for this,” she whispered against his lips. Her hand took a bit of a firmer grip, but her pumps were more sporadic as she kissed him down his chest, down to his area. She opened her mouth, panting as she looked at it and then at him. Her tongue moved out, touching his tip gently and she could feel herself get wet just by that. She bit her lip as she looked up at him with gentle eyes as she took him in her mouth. His taste was hard to describe, but one thing was sure, she liked it. A muffled moan escaped her lips as she took him all in, moving her tongue against his shaft as she moved her head. She honestly didn’t care if he came from this, she just needed to get a taste of him, and right now, although she was the one on her knees, she knew she had the control. He hadn’t tried this before and although she had only been with one before him, she was quite skilled in these matters. Dinah knew that she would either stay on her knees until he came or until he stopped her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The sun and the moon [cw]   The sun and the moon [cw] Empty

The sun and the moon [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» What happened on the new moon?
» The magic of the moon