Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To the moon and back. [ TW ]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

To the moon and back. [ TW ] Empty
IndlægEmne: To the moon and back. [ TW ]   To the moon and back. [ TW ] EmptyMan Apr 26, 2021 11:32 am

To the moon and back. [ TW ] Original

Time: 15th of April, around 11 pm.
Place: The park in Aston.
Weather: A bit chilly, few clouds.
Outfit: Click me!

Contains: Drugs.

Tagged: @Tien

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been forever, since Xavier had a day off, normally he’d hang out with his older brother, steal shit and terrorize their mother, but not tonight. The last line of coke was sucked up and he closed his eyes as he felt back against his couch with a sigh. After a minute he grabbed his phone and started texting his dealer to get a meeting. Like a pack of soft butter, he stood up and shook his head shortly and smirked to himself. It had begun. Xavier started getting dressed to go outside and then looked at his phone as a message ticked in. A meeting in the park in fifteen minutes? It couldn’t get any better now. After locking the door to the apartment, he started the walk to the park.

The green eyes was looking around for the guy he had a meeting with and after about five minutes he showed up ” Fuck.., Xavier, I thought you were dead” said the guy and smirked. Xavier smirked ” Well… I am dead, just differently” he said and kept the smirk. The man laughed and they started to walk up behind some trees to make the deal happen. It didn’t really take long, cause the dealer already knew what Xavier wanted. Coke, Lsd, Acid, mushrooms and some weed probably. Xavier handed the guy the money and he walked of. Once again the green eyes gazed over the park, making sure that no one was around, but at this time, it was more or less empty. He dumped himself down on the ground and leaned against the tree behind him. A small plastic bag of coke was pulled out and he dipped a finger into it and tasted. He smirked and took something that looked like a very small spoon and dipped it into the white powder, before taking it to the nose, once again falling back against the tree. He closed his eyes for a brief moment but as he heard someone come closer they opened, and the small package was put away.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Tien

Tien

Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 181

To the moon and back. [ TW ] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To the moon and back. [ TW ]   To the moon and back. [ TW ] EmptyTors Apr 29, 2021 12:12 am

Every kind of storage Tien had had in the new house had been used up. She was out of drugs. Therefore, she had left the twins at home with Cecilia, and Ryan just next door.  She was having her last grams spread on a stair railing from the metro and up to the park. With a small tube, she took the last line, grabbing onto the railing to make sure she was not going to fall back, while she held her head back. As it seemed to be properly in, gone and about to do it’s work, she straightened her head back before she aggressively and slightly desperately tossed the tube. “Fuck,” she cried and sniffed once, drying her nose with the back of her hand. She was tired of this and indeed feel like she needed more to function properly. There was no way her family was going to be coping this bad. She had to do something for them – right? So taking drugs was her way of keeping a happy face when she was with her family. “Fucking bullshit,” she mumbled as she slumped up the stairs. She took up her phone and stared at some messages while she walked into the park. Her dealer had said he would be in the park, but her train had been late, and now she was texting like a maniac to see if he was still in the park. “No, no, no…” she whispered, not really noticing where she was heading. She tried dialing her dealer instead. Her eyes were quite red, and her pupils dilated. The phone went directly on voice mail. “Come on man… Don’t be a dick…” she begged to the phone quite calmly, before she hung up and tried dialing again. Voice mail. “Peter… Answer me, please. I’m beggin you,” she ended the call to call him up again. She could feel how her body was feeling electric. Voice mail. She took her phone down from her ear and the microphone just in front of her mouth. “PETER! ANSWER ME!” She took her phone down to be sure she had dialed right number. She had indeed. She raised the phone again, so the microphone was in front of her mouth. “Fuck you…. Fuck you, Peter! Answer me!” she almost wailed. She lowered the phone, whispering, “Answer me. Answer me. Answer me. Answer me!” She could feel her eyes getting wet. “Answer!” she yelled at her phone, and started wailing. She leaned against a nearby lamppost. She cancelled the call, only to dial it immediately again.

Voicemail.

She immediately screamed at her phone, tightening the grip around her phone before she threw it towards a nearby tree. She wailed quietly looking down at herself, before she realized someone had been sitting by the tree. She immediately looked up with a downturned mouth and dried her dry cheeks with the back of her hand. She tried to straighten up and look like she didn’t care about anything. She slowly approached the guy and straightened her arm in his direction. “Can I have my phone, please?” she almost whispered not looking into the guys eyes.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

To the moon and back. [ TW ]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You promised you would always come back, why didn't you come back?
» The sun and the moon [cw]
» The magic of the moon
» The stars or the moon?
» What happened on the new moon?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Parken-
Gå til: