Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Two friends sitting in a tree...

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aisha

Aisha

Humør : I'm not sure you heard what I said, let me repeat...
Fag : Music, dance, martial arts, psychology.
Antal indlæg : 114

Two friends sitting in a tree... Empty
IndlægEmne: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptySøn Maj 02, 2021 2:12 am

Two friends sitting in a tree... Giphy-37

Place: Right outside the Family Diner
Date and time: 6th of Februrary 2021, 19:20
Weather: It’s getting dark, its chilly
Outfit: Black jacket covering her pale orange knitted shirt. Black jeans and black shiny shoes. She has a shoulder bag specifically brought for hiding snacks.
Notes: She is 167cm and has dark brown eyes. She has not yet gained her sleep manipulation ability. Aisha arrives 15 minutes late.

Dedicated to: @Echo

With a click on the microphone button on Aisha’s phone, she said, “I’ll be there in ten minutes, sorry!” which the phone converted into a text and sent in the direction of her friend, Echo. They had made a deal about meeting every Saturday – though it was completely alright that sometimes they had to cancel. These two friends had known each other for approximately two months, and she had made sure that she had kept some kind of contact with him every day. Every time she had to meet with him, she had arrived late, and she had apologized every time.
She felt extremely happy when she spent time with Echo, time flied, and it never really seemed like anything was going to hold her back. This friendship always made her feel free and it was feeding her energy. Something she couldn’t get from any other friend, seemingly. Okay, maybe of all her friends Howard could match her energy, but he was cheating with that optimistic ability of his. Everyone else seemed too dull to match her energy. This was the reason why she enjoyed being with Echo this much. Looked forward for every Saturday evening.
The bus stopped, and Aisha was almost flying on her way out. She was always running to the events she was going to attend to. It kept her mind clear and made it seem like she indeed tried to be on time. Well, she did wish she made it on time, but something always came up. Voices, visions, screams and in general mystical sounds. The only sounds she could hear right now was the tapping of her shoes every time she took a step, her bag banging against her back, beeping from traffic lights, cars gassing up and snippets from people’s conversations as she ran past them.

And there he was.

“Hey!” she called excited running the last few meters before she stopped right in front of him, sending her loose hair over her shoulder from the sudden stop. “I’m sorry,” she said, shortly looking down between them. Ashamed of being late again. “It’ll happen again,” she chuckled pulling on a smile and looked him in the eyes. She didn’t want to fill people with lies when she knew the truth herself. Well, it all depended on much the truth would hurt. “Have you been waiting for long?” she asked with a slightly crooked smile before she pulled her bag in front of her tapping it lightly. It didn’t sound empty. It was filled with different kinds of candy, and she had even succeeded in getting that specific candy that he never seemed to be able to find in stores.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 11:50 pm

Outfit + looks

They have only known each other for a few months, but he already knew the lovely banshee enough, to tell her to meet him at least ten minutes before he would get there. Just because... well... she was always late. Someone might have found it incredible annoying but Echo... just found it to be a part of her charm. Today, they had decided to go see a movie together and he had agreed to give the tickets, if she paid for snacks. with a soft smile, he stretched, waiting patiently for her in front of the movies, turning his head once in a while.
and, just few minutes later, there she was, running up to him, clearly believing she was late.
"Hey!" he greeted her. She looked lovely as always. There was something about her. He could already tell that they were as different as earth and air, but it did not bother him, quite the opposite. Aisha´s company was... just... a warm feeling through his body. "don´t apologies... I have something to confess. I tried telling you to arrive ten minutes before then we were supposed to meet and in that way... you would be on time!" He here spread out his arms in a silent and weak TADA. a cheeky smile was on his lips. "I may or may not have discovered a way for you not to be late again."
He was of course teasing her. They were close friends... how could he not?
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 12:21 am

Such a cool looking dude. Not one to mess with, unless you knew him, or as some would say; looks like could kill you but is a cinnamon roll. This theory would only be underlined if they had seen him being his raptor form, which she had. It was a very special way for the start of friendship. Many might’ve been running screaming away if they had been Aisha, but not her. Being this close from the start, and have been following his naked butt home, their friendship was just so much tighter than people she had known two years.
As he explained his great plan, she pulled on a wide smile, which couldn’t really believe what he told her. “Are you for real? Oh my god, that’s so sly of you!” she said giving him a small nudge on the front of his shoulder. She pulled a crooked smile, “You sure a smart, grandpa,” she teased back.
“So you haven’t picked up the tickets yet?” she asked and tilted her head. She had expected them to either do it together, or if she had been very late that he had already done it. But it truly seemed like he had only just gotten there. “When does the movie start?” she asked and bit her lower lip.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 2:24 pm

The second she called him grandpa, he laughed and dashed his hips into hers. "What did I say about that nickname? I am no grandpa... I did get that... uhm snapcat? That you asked me to get!"
Echo well damn knew he was a bit of an old soul. To him, it was sort of cute, that Aisha had found a way to tease him with it. Even given him a nickname.
"No, I haven´t picked them up yet, but they are reserved, so let´s go get them," he added and slowly started to walk towards the desk. "Are you ready to be scaaaaaaaared?" Echo teased her. He was not even sure if he was ready. It had been at least 2 years since he had watched a horror movie on the big screen. The girl behind the desk was quick to give them their tickets and guide them to the couch, where they could sit down and wait for the movie to start or grab whatever they wanted from the candy shop.
"Hmmm... In 10 minutes, shall we grab something to drink to it?" he asked with a soft smile. Here he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I´m guessing with that jacket that you´re sneaking in the snack past the borders." As if they were spies on a mission, he gaze landed on every person in the room, making sure no one starred at them. He then leaned away and chuckled. "What would you like to drink?"
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 8:29 pm

The hipbump and the complaining made Aisha laugh. “Yeah, snapchat, that’s correct,” she replied with a wide teethy smile as she got her balance back from the hip bump. But the way he had specifically planned when they were going to meet, so he wouldn’t be waiting was just such a grandpa-move!
“Aye!” she said excited to go to the cinema. It had been a while since she had been to the movies and not just sit at home with a blanket and her laptop with a bucket of icecream. She didn’t mind staying at home at all, but there was just something about the experience in the cinemas and being with someone you loved and cared for. As he teased her about getting scared, she turned to him frowning, “I’m not going to get scared. It’s just a moive!” she replied. Maybe it was more to convince herself than him. She was truly bad at horror movies, but always thought of it as a way to experience gore without it being her banshee side leading her to it. It was just a movie.
As they got to the front desk it didn’t take long before they received the tickets and Aisha send the lady a wide, friendly smile. She put a hand in the pocket of her jacket and let the other hand support the bag. She followed the lady’s orders and walked right next to Echo to the waiting area, next to the shop for snacks. “Something to drinks sounds good,” she replied with a smile, before he leaned in and whispered in her ear. She turned her head to look him in the eyes before she gave him a smirk. “You know me too well, agent Echo,” she replied, playing along – although she did indeed carry the snacks in the bag to get past the doormen without having to pay way too much for candy. She let her eyes spy if anyone who worked for the cinema was looking at them. Hopefully no one thought they were indeed plotting anything. “Well for todays event I think I’ll go with a pepsi max,” she said and looked towards the bag of snacks. “I think we might get more than enough sugar,” she teased, though she wouldn’t mind if he got himself something with sugar in it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 3:07 pm

She was not going to be scared.
“Awhhh, then what is the point of watching a horror movie if you´re not gonna get scared?” he teasingly asked her. She would know that he didn´t mean it. Echo was just glad to go see a movie with his friend.
Oh how he enjoyed how she played along on his teasing by calling him agent. Short and loving, he chuckled and took her to the drinks.
“Well, I do look forward to see what snacks you have brought along,” he said while grabbing her a pepsi max. “and I grab one as well, they do taste better than those with sugar anyway.” He clicked his tongue. Here he grabbed both their cokes and went up to pat for them as well.
“I think we can walk down already, is there anything else you want?” He asked just to be sure.
All the while a guy near the entrance waited to check their tickets.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 10:48 pm

A smiled broadly as he complained about her not going to get scared, “Well, maybe you’re the one who’s going to get scared?” she teased back, sticking out her tongue. She followed him to the drinks, and put a finger on top of her lips, as he mentioned what kind of snacks she had brought. She leaned a little forward, “You’ll just have to wait and see,” she said with a low voice watching him grab both of them a Pepsi Max. She agreed that those with sugar didn’t taste as good. She followed him closely, looking at snacks on her way, but continuously reminding herself that she had more than enough sweets in her bag. He paid for their drinks, which made her wonder for a moment. Shouldn’t it have been her paying? He had paid for tickets after all, and she was the one paying for snacks, which she imagined included drinks. This discussion could wait for after the movie. “I think we got everything we need,” she replied before she followed with him towards the entrance where the ticket-guy waited.

At the entrance he asked for their tickets and then looked suspiciously at Aisha’s bag. But she was prepared for his question. “What’s in the bag, miss?” the ticket man asked.
As if she hadn’t even thought about her bag, she re-grabbed it and looked at it. “My bag?” she asked before she opened it, as if nothing was wrong or hiding in it.
“Yes, may I see the content”
She put her hand down into her big bag and started to pull out some running grey leggings, a orange pair of panties and a small towel, but it didn’t take long before the ticket-guy stopped her and asked for her to put her content back into her bag. She looked up at him, holding the three things in her hand, blinking at him – acting a little stupid. “Oh, okay,” she then said before she put the cover for the candy back into the bag. Her arm hooked with Echo’s and she started to lead him in, away from the ticket-guy, before she looked at Echo with a big smile and winked at him. She had everything under control.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 11:58 pm

In the few months, Echo had known Aisha he had NEVER expected her sneaky little plan of sneaking snacks in. she had stuffed her underwear in the back. Which made the poor guy rather flustered.
and in the whole scene, Echo did his best to keep his façade, trying not to chuckle and bust Aisha in her little trick. All while he himself tried not to get warm cheeks by the sight of the panties.
To save him from the whole thing, she locked her arm under his and started to lead him into the movie room. The second he could no longer see the ticket guy, he laughed out loud and looked at her. “I can´t believe you did that. You sneaky little minx.” He softly whispered as they found their seats.
Their tickets were in the back on one of those coaches. In that way, they could see the whole screen and no annoying people could kick their seats in the back.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 1:04 am

As soon as they were far enough away from the ticket guy, Echo whispered to her, which made her squint her nose with a wide teethy smile. “Practice makes perfect,” she whispered back giggling.
They finally found their seats. The seats seemed to be some kind of sofa. The best kind of seats in Aishas opinion. She put her soda into the cupholder and took of her jacket, use it as a blanket later. She then sat down and placed the jacket lazily over her legs before she picked up her bag. She looked towards the entrance, just to check if there was anyone watching – but no one was. “I got something for you,” she said and licked her lips while she pushed all the clothing to the side. She finally got a hold of the package she was searching for and lifted it up; a package of his favorite candy. She handed it to him“When I found them, I honestly emptied the shelf – just for you,” she explained while she pulled up more snacks. “So, the rest is at home,” she elaborated. She could give them to him whenever one of them visited the other. When she felt like she had the right amount of snacks out, she put her bag down. As if it was natural, she grabbed a bag of candies for herself before she leaned back to rest against Echo. Whenever the two of them had had a movie night she had alway been cuddling up, she wasn't the type to sit straight up and down when she watched movies.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyLør Jun 12, 2021 3:32 pm

As they sat down, getting ready to watch the movie, the whole day just became better as she pulled out his favorite snacks. SKITTLES!
From being 25 to 9, he took the candy with a glim in his eyes, gazing at it before smiling brightly at her. “You are a dream!”
He immediately opened the bag and took some of them. They tasted just as good as he remembered them. “I haven´t had them for so long!” he told her. “and they taste just as good as I remember…” Here he looked down in the back, enjoying the rainbow colors, before placing his gaze at Aisha again. Swiftly he reached the back over to her. “Want some?”
The way she cuddled up against him, made his heartbeat softly, even know he knows it shouldn´t be. They were friends. FRIENDS. Friends should not have these thoughts about one another.
He leaned into her as well, gazed at her with a soft smile, before turning his head to the screen that started to show the classic commercials and trailers.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 9:06 am

It was so visible on Echo that he got surprised when she pulled out the bag of skittles. He called her a dream and couldn’t way no moment to open them up. She couldn’t help but smiling lovingly at him as he enjoyed a couple. “I’m glad you still like them,” she breathed out kindly. He then offered her some which made her smile a slightly shy, but thankful smile, “Yes, please,” she replied softly letting her hand find its way into the bag grabbing a few. She ate one of them as she cuddled down next to him.
She didn’t really pay much attention to where he looked or how he positioned himself compared to her, because all she needed was something to rest up against – and he fitted that spot oh so great in her opinion.
The commercials started and occasionally she announced that she would love to watch some of the trailers which were playing on the screen – mostly hinting that she would love to watch the movies with him.

Overall the movie was quite good but quite so often Aisha got scared and either hid her face away or made a small jump. She knew it was just a movie, but she could still be caught off guard. Through the movie Aisha had repositioned multiple times, and of right now she sat like a mermaid making it possible for Echo to hold around her if he wanted.
In the movie, someone got murdered which made her turn her head towards Echo and put her hand on the side of her head so she couldn’t peak. This left her looking at Echo, and she found herself realizing just how great of a friend he was and how beautiful he looked – even if he was scared. So, like everyone else would’ve done, she moved the hand, which had been cover for her sight move to his cheek and invite him to look at her. For a moment she just adored his eyes before she leaned in and placed her lips on his. Gentle, soft, and controlled. Nothing in this kiss pointed towards her doing anything out of adrenaline or being scared.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 5:46 pm

Captivated by the moment and the movie, he felt the warm feeling of just sitting here with a close friend. All sudden, a murder happened on the screen, making Aisha hide her face in his neck. She was already sitting as a mermaid over him, so when she now also made herself hide near him, his heart started to beat harder and harder. Did she even have an idea what she was doing to him?
To make her feel safe, he caressed her leg, smiling softly and for a second, he was tempted to turn his head and kiss the top of her head. But… he didn´t… he didn´t want to overstep her boundaries.
Yet, Aisha apparently had other plans. Plans that would his heart crawl fast up to his throat.
The delicate finger off the banshee landed on his cheek, guided his head to look at her, and oh wow, he could stare into those eyes forever. Time stood still when she leaned in the few centimeters and their lips met.
His heart was on its way out of his throat. She kissed him… She kissed him!
Softly he returned the kiss, placing a hand on her cheek as well. Her lips were so soft. They even tasted of candy… He adored it.
After what only felt like seconds, he pulled away, not far than a few centimeters, before looking into her eyes, then down at her lips again. Without letting her say anything, he leaned in, kissed her once again, this time a bit more deeply.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 11:30 pm

She could feel how he caressed her leg to make her feel some kind of comfort, which only worked. She knew it was only a movie, but it brought her somewhat back to reality, which only made her decision much easier.
Compared to what she had expected, Echo was really gentle and reciprocated the kiss without much hesitation, he even placed his hand on her cheek, which only made her feel more secure about her action. At some point he pulled away, and for a split second she believed that she had overstepped his boundaries, and pulled a little away, but not more than he did. As their eyes met shortly, and his eyes traveled to her lips again, she regained the confidence she had had from the beginning. He kissed her a little more passionate, and she knew that if they had been somewhere private, she would’ve forgotten about the movie and crawled on top of him, but instead she let her hand on his cheek glide to the back of his neck and stretched the leg he caressed. She turned her torso a bit more to face him, almost ready to get on top of him, but as a character in the movie screamed, she flinched a little and pulled her lips away, placing her head next to his. “Sorry,” she whispered, knowing that she had changed something in their friendship and that nothing wasn’t going to be the same – or at least that was what she believed. Even though she apologized she didn’t move away from him unless he seemed like he wanted her to move away.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 7:15 pm

As the kiss turned more passionate, the raptor in him was screaming to claim her as his own, right here and now. Yet, he knew, that they were in public and she was not his to take.
Thanks to a scream from the giant scream, they both pulled away, a bit puzzled by what had just happened. A little annoyed hiss left Echo´s lips. Not by Aisha! But by the interruption from the horror movie.
Her soft, whispering apology, made him turn his head to her again. Before he could stop himself, he reached a handout and placed it on her cheek, caressing it softly with his thumb.
“Hey, don´t say sorry, I did enjoy it,” he whispered.
As he realized his awkward response, he blushed, hard enough for her to spot in the darkness. “I mean… I… what I… I do… have… some… Uhm…” He removed his hand from her cheek to hum down in it. “You… I… Fuck…” again… the second he realized his words and the combination of them, he almost looked terrified at her, scared that she might run away. “No… Not like! I don´t want that! Or… I mean… I wouldn´t mind… But yeah… what I´m trying to say is that I do like you Aisha…”
This was an odd conversation to have during a horror movie… in a theater. Amber eyes filled with hesitation and yet sincerity, looked into hers, now waiting for her response.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 7:55 pm

Aisha heard the hiss but didn’t even think it was towards her. She had a feeling that she knew that it was about the interruption. She didn’t completely dislike the interruption, because somehow it forced them to talk about what had just happened, even though they sat there in the middle of a film in the cinema. She apologized and it made him look at her, which made her look gently at him. She smiled at little as he said that he had enjoyed it, because so had she. She was just about to tell him so, when it seemed like he realized what he had said and tried to correct his choice of words. She furrowed her brows a little, trying to show him that he was patient while his mouth tossed words out with no real context. He removed his hand, making her raise an eyebrow a little, believing that he had figured out what he wanted to say.
You. I. Fuck.
She folded her lips together and saw how he realized what he had just said once again, which forced him to act immediately, presenting another sentence. He didn’t want that, or rather, he wouldn’t mind it – and finally, what he meant was that he liked her. She pulled up a smile. “I like you too,” she whispered, trying to take other people who wished to enjoy the movie into account. She leaned in to place a gentle kiss on the corner of his mouth, “But maybe we should watch the movie?” she whispered closer to his ear before she let her hand find the bag of skittles that she had gifted him and took one with a soft, low chuckle. By now, she didn’t care much for the movie, but she wanted him to have the opportunity to watch the rest of the movie, because they could always pick up from where they stopped, right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 8:33 am

She liked him too… she liked him too! His heart suddenly felt like crawling out of his throat, just to dance around on the floor, right in front of the screen, so everyone could see.
He smiled bright at her, only to nod when she commented, that maybe they should watch the movie.
And that they did… although he had a hard time ignoring their confessions. If she liked him too… did that mean… nah, he needed to take it easy.
First of all they needed to figure out what it meant… he sighed and tried his best to watch the movie.
As the movie ended and the line to leave the room started, he nervously started to drum on the seat. Quickly, he stopped again, shook his head and looked over at Aisha.
“How you like the movie?” He slowly started to get up. “I thought it was a bit… too much.” As he got his jacket on, he stretched and grabbed Aisha’s back, just to make sure she remembered it. “Of course some scenes were… scary.” He had to admit that at least…
After he had made sure she was ready to go, he slowly started to leave the room as well, heart beating faster and faster by every step.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... EmptyLør Jul 31, 2021 8:45 pm

So, they continued to watch the movie together, but even though they did that Aisha could fell a little tingle in the middle of her chest. Feelings that she beforehand had suppressed, had now been allowed to be watered and spread seed. It was a dangerous game; she could feel that.
The movie ended, and Aisha stretched both arms and legs, listening to Echo who asked about the movie and got up. “Mmmh, it was okay, but maybe a bit too much of the jump-scares,” she chuckled. Not that she had minded the scare that had made her kiss him, but the smaller scares, that just made her jump a little in her seat. “Yeah, totally,” she agreed when he said that he thought it was a bit too much. “Another movie next time?” she suggested, not having any clue about what they should be watching. She just knew that they should watch more movies. After all, they had one whole day set off to each other, each week – of course with some changes.
She finally got up and got her jacket on and noticed he grabbed her bag. She nodded approvingly when he said some of the scenes the scary, “Some?” she chuckled, “I think most of them were,” she chuckled and stretched her arm out towards him to get her bag. He didn’t need to carry it for her.
They finally moved out, joined the queue to the exit and could small talk about the movie, the characters and the plot. It was always something interesting. When they got out, she turned to face him, and stopped right next to the exit. “This was really nice,” she said with a soft smile on her lips, tugging her jacket a little tighter. She thought it was cold, now that she had just laid there all comfy and cozy, almost in his arms.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two friends sitting in a tree...   Two friends sitting in a tree... Empty

Two friends sitting in a tree...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I need this tree, I deserve this tree - Razor
» Sometimes sitting by isnt an option
» Under The Tree (Elena)
» These decorations are tree-mendous
» That's what friends are for

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum