Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

These decorations are tree-mendous

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

These decorations are tree-mendous Empty
IndlægEmne: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyTirs Dec 07, 2021 10:23 pm

LOCATION | Tidus house
DATE | 1st of December
TIME | Afternoon
WEATHER | Snowy
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Tidus

She had gotten a text this morning about meeting up with Tidus after work, which wasn't really too big of an issue, then she had an excuse to swing by and stay at Cassian's for the evening and night - which she did not mind at all. Daisy wondered what Tidus wanted, well they had been spending a little bit of time together - which had mostly been because their mother wanted to meet her son - which Daisy more than most people understood. From there to being forced in her mother's company, to not know where she was at the moment, it didn't matter either way. She knocked on the door to Tidus door, hearing the sound of his dog inside. Maya had warned her mother about Tidus being all in for Christmas, but the good thing was: it was the only reason why Maya was hyped about the season. Which was in Daisy's favor as well, because it was the banshee's favorite Holiday, and she took as much she could from her traditions back in Norway with her. She knocked on the door waiting for her younger brother to open up.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyTirs Dec 07, 2021 11:04 pm

Outfit

His favorite time was here. December 1. It was time to bring in the three and decorate it!
and, just to get a stronger bond and to get to know more about her, he invited his older sister over. He even had sent a text to Maya, saying she could come by if she liked and had the time of course.
He was just about getting the three up when it rang on the door and Queen warned him as usual with her barking. He chuckled and tapped her head. "Good girl, show them how fierce you are." Here he walked to the door and opened it. With a bright smile, he welcomed Daisy in and offered to take her coat. "Glad you could come!" If she let him, he would lean in for a hug, smile one big smile again, and then walk towards the three. "I Uhm... I have something to confess..."
If Daisy had followed him and now would be looking at the three, she would already be aware of his confession. The three was way too high. The tip was bowed thanks to the ceiling.
"I may... or may not have uhm... bought a three too big..." he finally followed by a chuckle.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 9:01 am

Daisy smiled brightly at him as he welcomed her in and walked inside, before taking her coat off as he offered to take it. She pulled the beanie of her head, then took her shoes off. She had been here, once before or so, but only shortly, not enough to really remember how everything looked - and then again, everything also just looked different around this season. "Well, thank you for the invitation," she replied back as she gave him a hug, then they could walk further into the house. Daisy crossed her arms a little bit and tilted her head as she watched the tree, which was way to big to be standing tall. "I can see that," she blinked a little bit and clicked her tongue a little bit. "I take you are not the 'take the measurements of my home' kind of guy?" Daisy chuckled a little bit and walked closer to the tree when Queen came waltzing towards them, "hey Queenie," she sat down rather quickly to greet the dog. "So, how about we see if we can fix your little - too tall for the room problem?" Daisy suggested turning her head up towards Tidus. "Oh I brought something," she got back up, and opened her bag to take two containers up with Christmas specialitets. "Katelyn and I were baking theother day, so, I got you some cookies for you. It’s tradition in Norway to bake and eat 7 different types of cookies at Christmas - so I thought, why not catch you up on a little bit of tradition," Daisy chuckled a little bit. Well, at least her and Katelyn always had a blast at this part. And Daisy had made at least two of the seven by now. "In the top there is some Fattigmann - or that is what we call them - and in the other one, Serinakaker which is Norwegian butter cookies," she smiled a little before handing him them. "Hope you like, I know its a little different but yeah, I made them and thought why not."
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 2:10 pm

He shook his head. "No... I Uhm... I use eye measurement and today... it was not one of my proudest moments... I admit that." He here walked to the kitchen, which was visible from the living room. "I´m getting a scissor and yeah, let's see if we can just cut it off."
Only a few seconds went by, as he again was near Daisy, just in time for her to introduce the cookies. Here his eyes lid up like a child on Christmas morning. "7 different cookies? That´s amazing!"
He gladly took the cookies and admired them. "It all sounds amazing... I can´t wait to taste them..." here he placed them on the coffee table. "I would love to catch up in some Norwegian traditions!" Here he turned to her and smiled brightly. "You want some eggnog?" If she answered yes, he would again disappear to the kitchen, to get her some. "So... In Norwegian... what do you put on top of the three?" He looked over at her and curiously waited for her response.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm

Daisy pressed her brows a bit together. "You want to cut if - with a scissor?" She blinked a little, thinking perhaps he would take some of the top - it wasn't really easy either way. But she chose to let him do it his way. Giving him the containers with the Christmas goods. "Yeah?" She licked her lips a little bit placing her hands on her hips. Either people liked the idea of hearing about others traditions, or they hated it. Daisy liked it, mostly because she usually spent the Christmas days with people who weren't local, and even if she was very much front on wanting to hold Christmas her way - she also listened to how others celebrated it. "Yes please," she replied to the offer before watching him once again moving towards the kitchen. The place was fancy - more than fancy, she couldn't believe Maya had actually lived here a for a couple of months. His next question made her chuckle a little, "In Norwegian?" Daisy licked her lips a little bit, "I norge? Vi setter en stjerne, gjør ikke de fleste det? Eller jeg vet at jeg har sett noen tilfeller der folk setter engler. Personlig setter jeg en stjerne på tretoppen," she replied with a small laughter, it wasn't often she switched to her mother tongue, but when she did it felt like she never had stopped - well she had taught Katelyn to speak Norwegian, and Maya had taught herself once she had learned it was Daisy's mother tongue. "We like to put a star on top," she translated for him with a little chuckle before taking a sip of the eggnog.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyFre Dec 10, 2021 8:25 pm

By her sounding so confused by him using a scissor, he stopped in his track, looked down at the scissor, and then her. "Nahhh, that sounds wrong... right?" he chuckled. He placed the scissor back and then just focused on the eggnog. as it was ready, he gave it to her and then tilted his head. He did not understand any words that just escaped her mouth. which he didn´t hide by the large eyes.
"Uhm... I uh..." he tried to say. Yet, as she answered him in English, he also realized his mistake of the country´s name. "Oh, sorry, yeah, Norway and great, a star it is then!"
Here he then chuckled. "But what on earth kind of elvish language were you speaking before?"
as they got their eggnog, he walked back down to the couch, to sit down, sipping from it while he stared at the three. "How on earth are we gonna fix that?" it was followed by a soft laughter
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyFre Dec 10, 2021 8:53 pm

It was always funny watching someone react to you speaking a language they didn't really understand or know, and she started laughing a little just by how wide his eyes looked. "That was Norwegian, I didn't take elvish - what I do know is Elvis, - " she lifted a finger up and pointed towards Tidus, "and it goes a little more like You're the devil in disguise," she replied singing the last part before breaking into a short laughter. Then turning towards him as he sat down and took a sip of the eggnog before spinning towards the tree again. "Yeah, that is a mess you made huh?" She tilted her head a little bit to the side and frowned a bit, as if it would fix things by turning your head side ways.  Daisy folded her lips a little bit together and dragged a deeper breath in. "Maybe... - do you have a saw?" She wondered turning her head towards Tidus, "or maybe like an axe - if we take some of the lower part and just cover it up with a nice ... a nice little pot maybe?" Daisy pulled a little grimace before looking back at the tree again.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 8:32 pm

He laughed at her humor. It was so... weird. and he loved it. Now he could see where he had his weird humor and comments from. It was definitely this part of the family.
as they looked at the three, he nodded to her comments about the mess, before placing a thinking finger on his chin.
"A saw?" he repeated and then looked around. "I do think I have one in the garage... let me just go check." Following him, was his beagle, wagging her tail and now sniffing around in the garage. Only a few minutes went by, before they both returned, Queen running up to Daisy and sniffing her feet.
"I find the saw!" he raised it in victory and then walked over to the three. "Okay, I raise you up, you saw it off?" he teasingly asked, well knowing he could just go get a ladder.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 8:51 pm

She nodded, and watched him and Queen go after the saw, while she picked up her phone shortly to see if she had gotten any messages, not that she had, so she put it back in her pocket again and looked towards the tree still, trying to figure out what to do. Then Daisy looked towards Tidus as he returned, or Heimdal as their mother had named him - what was up with their mother and the Norse gods? Daisy chuckled a little and clicked her tongue as he suggested he could raise her up to do so. "Well, one thing you will learn rather quickly is where Maya has her powers from, I move things with my mind, so," Daisy nodded a little bit. Well, she didn't go around bragging about her powers, because she knew her powers were great and to some wanted - so she had learned to keep her head low, but with that also came her daughters who both had great powers of their own. Daisy reached over to take the saw, "however," she did a hand movement as she looked back at the tree, not really careful about how she swung the saw for a moment. "If we cut it like - no, or maybe - hmm," she licked her lips a little bit. "Or you know I can just raise you up and you can saw it off just how you want it?" She also suggested with a teasing smile.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 9:17 pm

It came as no surprise to him, that Maya got her amazing powers from her mother. It just made him smile even more. "Okay, in that case, yes! raise me up, I´ll cut it off and at the same time cross my dream of flying off my bucket list." Here he placed himself in a standing position, that showcased he was ready to fly up. "I´m ready for a Christmas miracle!"
If she used her powers and raised him up, he would start cutting the three tops off. "Oh, Btw, do you know we come from this awesome dimension? and we apparently are royals? I knoooow, It came as a shock for me as well." He said it way too casually and did not think it through. If she got too surprised... she could drop him and just in general, it was big news, he needed to tell a bit more... differently.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 9:34 pm

"Okay Peter Pan - go fly", she gave him the saw back before using her powers to lift him up towards the top of the tree, holding him there so he could start fixing the tree. Then he said something that made Daisy frown a little bit and almost caused her to drop him, not that she let him hit the floor before picking him up in the air again - only a little bit of a free fall. "Excuse me what?" The banshee blinked a little bit. "How much eggnog did you have before I got here?" She didn't really think too much about it, because it was Tidus, he lived of speaking nonsense - right? "You have wild imagination," she shook her head a little looking at him, who didn't really look like someone who was making a joke out of this. "You are serious?"
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 11:23 pm

Those few seconds or maybe just one second of free fall, made him squeal up in surprise, here hugging the saw into him. With that, he got a few cuts, yet being a demon, he healed quickly. Not to mention he was way too focused on something else than a few cuts. Her reaction was priceless. She didn´t believe him. Far from. And he didn´t blame her one bit.
He chuckled and here waved with the saw, in a way of saying, let me down.
"Yeah, I should have told you that a bit more seriously," he said. "I´m dead serious, I just got the whole story myself a few days ago... and believe me... to swallow all of those pieces of information..." he took a deep breath and whistled. "It´s a lot..." He smiled softly at her. "I´ll bet you believe me more when I show you."
Here he placed the saw down and with one swing of his arm, a ring of golden light in a form of a portal, was in front of them. Behind the portal, a shinning light escaped. He looked back at Daisy with a bright smile. "I´m so excited to finally show this world to someone!" Before he gave her a chance to deny, he took her hand and pulled her through the portal with him.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 8:42 am

I'm dead serious. Daisy still only managed to press her brows together in a frown. Now, she could handle a lot of information - she dealt with information for the living, but then he wanted to show her. Daisy now wasn't the most judgmental person you would find, and some people, fair enough coped in different ways. Maybe it was because she once had trapped herself within her own ability to create illusions of a perfect reality after she had lost Maya the first time, but then he made a portal. However, before Daisy even had a chance to say anything about it, he pulled her through it. "So, now you are just kidnapping me?" She looked towards her brother with her brow just a little raised till she looked around. "What is this place?" Daisy said in a smaller mumble and took a deeper breath in. The energy was so different here, she could feel it tickling over her skin with such an incredible sensation. Lifting up her hand looking at it, she felt like she could grab around the forces here much easier. "How did you come across this place again?" She moved her eyes towards Tidus once again.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 5:22 pm

By her asking if he was kidnapping her, he chuckled, and yet, he didn´t answer. Already as they stepped through, he saw the pull in her, the pull of the feeling to belong in this place. He smiled softly at her reaction. "You feel the pull too?" Here he gazed over the horizon.
From where they stood, they would have a great view of Esper and its largest Island. The sky was blue and not a cloud in sight. On top of the all, you could see the palace, shinning and flying around it was a large dragon/snake creature.
"I know this is gonna sound hella cheesy... but... I just had this pull towards this place... I made portals here by accident and here I stumbled over this amazing creature... and then... One day I just decided to check it all out... and... That´s when I discovered a whole bunch more than I bargained for..." he smiled turned his head and gazed at her. "Our grandmother is from this place, that´s how we´re all connected to it."
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm

"Yeah," she mumbled a little, it was a force a strength, a magnetic pull that embraced her powers in ways she had never felt before. Almost dangerously addicting. Finally her eyes looked more clear over the scene in front of her, it was like taken out of a story book, something you only told about in fairytales and only could imagine when you dreamt far away. He wasn't kidding, this was real? Daisy knew illusions when she saw them, she would know if it was a matter of someone playing this as a form of game, but no, you couldn't create this feeling in an illusion or with mind based powers. The dragon snake like creature had her raise her brows in awe watching it. Still trying to find the most logical explanation to all of this, and yet she had none, and she knew she didn't need one. She looked towards him as he explained how he had made a portal here by accident, then had come back again. Their grandmother was form here?

Daisy knew their grandmother she had grown up with her. A very special lady for that matter. "Our grandmother, Thena was from here?" As if she needed more conformation. Their grandmother had some odd ways of doing things, creepy powers and a sense for knowing things. She had died a handful of years ago in the battle back in Norway defending the supernatural community, just like her father had died in battle. "I knew she was a runaway, but I never asked or had a chance to ask wherefrom - I guess there was a reason why she kept her cards about this place close then," she sighed a bit warming up to the idea. After all, it wasn't the most bizar thing Daisy had experienced.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 6:31 pm

He nodded to her questions. "Yes, she was the queen... but the rumor has it that she ran away from her husband, the king because he turned crazy and when she disappeared, so did all connection between this world and our own," he explained and started to walk down the hill they stood on. "And yeah, I guess she saw it as a necessity to keep it a secret in an attempt to protect you." With every step they took, sky dust would shine around their feet, making it all the more magical. "What happened afterward is somewhat... in the grey area... her husband got even crazier with her gone..." he sighed and then chuckled. "There´s still a whole bunch of history I have to read up on."
as they got on the end of the island and could look down. They would be able to see the ocean. and nothing more. Falling out of the edge and you would land in deep water. with nothing but water behind you and in front of you, with floating islands over your head.
Tidus closed his eyes and smiled brightly. He then opened them and turned his head to smile at Daisy. "Ready to see the city?"
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 6:52 pm

Histories in family lessons were always something. Not that Daisy had ever thought her family as normal, her family had always been anything but the normal kind. But to go from having been defenders of a village in Norway, to have been Queen of all this. Move away because of the king done mad, she took in all of the information rather well, just nodding and writing mental notes to herself. "Our mother has never held back on a secret for the sake of protecting me," she took a sharper breath in, maybe this was her father's doing, something he had wanted to keep from her, or even Vidar perhaps. She would have to ask Vidar, maybe even contact him about it. Reminding her that she needed to tell Tidus about Vidar as well, and Elroy for that matter.

He still needed to know more of the history, which made her think there had to be some books she perhaps could read as well, learn something? Walking around they reach the end of the island and she looked down, just the roaring ocean. They were floating, on this island, they were actually floating. She chuckled a little bit. "The city?" She asked a bit curious and licked her lips a little, "lead the way," Daisy nodded a bit, they had made it this far now hadn't they? "You have any books or perhaps a family library with all the questions and its answers?" she wondered with a small chuckle.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: These decorations are tree-mendous   These decorations are tree-mendous Empty

These decorations are tree-mendous
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I need this tree, I deserve this tree - Razor
» Under The Tree (Elena)
» Two friends sitting in a tree...

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: