Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sometimes sitting by isnt an option

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Sometimes sitting by isnt an option Empty
IndlægEmne: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 4:41 am

@Boadicea <3333

He was oddly broody today, his absentminded stare fixtated on a blank part of the wall as he had lifted his hand with the mark. His hand was slightly clenched together, almost a fist but it was like he hadnt thought about completing the action in the middle of it all and just left it alone. His fingers made a few twitches from time to time with his brows. He suddenly blinked after a bit, realizing he had been too far gone into his thoughts. He placed his hands over his face, rubbing his palms onto his skin as he sighed deeply from the bottom of his stomach. The door opened and he quickly got up from the sofa, moving out in the hallway to greet his fiancé and their daughter, "Hey girls," he said with a half-hearted smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 9:23 am

Nessa held her mother's arm as they walked up the stairs, giggling about something she had been speaking about. Buffy was just happy to hear Nessa be excited about the holidays coming up. Her first halloween. Buffy looked up from her daughter's blue eyes to look at her fiancé greeting them. A warm smile appeared on her lips, walking the last few steps and leaning in to a small kiss on his lips. "Hi my love," Buffy said in a sweet voice. She could feel something was up, but she didn't know if he wanted to talk about it. "Daddy is it really true that we are going to have a halloween party?" she asked innocently.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 10:37 am

He returned the kiss with a small smile, how could he not? Even in his broodiest of hours, she could still manage to shed light on the dark. He looked down at Nessa, pinching his lips in a pondering expression as he hummed shortly, “Mmmnnnh, that depends,” he said as he looked down at her, shifting between her eyes for a bit before he made a small sigh, “It’s no use. I dont think you’d be scary enough. You’re simply too cute to be attending a halloween party,” he then said, clearly joking as he gently touched her cheek. “Of course we’ll have a halloween party,” he clarified before letting go of her cheek.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 10:55 am

Nessa chuckled, looking pleadingly at her father before he agreed. "Well that's good, cause I've already sent out some invitations," Buffy chuckled as she took off her jacket and shoes. "I thought we needed something fun, and seeing as dressing up if something for all ages - I thought it would be nice," she said moving in to the living room. Nessa took off her shoes and jacket as well, kissing her father's cheek gently before going in to her room.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 12:55 pm

He nodded at Buffy, “It’s a great idea,” he agreed with her, smiling as he leaned down to let Nessa kiss his cheek. But as soon as they were gone, it was like a switch was flicked, making his eyes darken with his thoughts, standing there for a while. He shook his head after a while once more, wondering how many times he had to faze out like that. He went into the livingroom, walking up to Buffy as he wrapped his arms around her from behind just to bury his face down in the nape of her neck without saying a word.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 1:22 pm

She soon felt his arms around her, making her sigh as he buried his face in her nape. She reached behind her, running a hand through his curly hair. "What's on your mind my love?" she asked in a low voice. She knew something was bothering him, but she didn't want him to say it if he didn't want to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 1:39 pm

“Family stuff,” he mumbled with a low tone that muffled against the fabric of her shirt. He clutched her closer into his embrace, clenching his jaw for a bit before he let her go, stepping away as he rubbed his forehead. “My kind being slaughtered like lambs, simply for what they are,” he said, sounding rather frustrated, removing his hand from his forehead to let it fall down his side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 2:08 pm

Family stuff? She felt a little concerned and as he let go she turned around to look at him. When he spoke about demons getting slaughtered just for their race, she made a small gasp. She barely knew how to react. "You mean demons just ... Getting killed?" she asked in a hushed voice, not wanting Nessa to hear. "Who? Why?" she asked, feeling confused and a little scared.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 2:18 pm

“It’s no different from what we have been doing all this time,” he mumbled as he shifted between her eyes to then look away. Part of him felt a sudden conflict rise in him at the realization that he hadnt been much different over the years. “I dont know exactly. But I know one person who wouldnt mind if all demons were wiped from existence,” he said, his brows pressed together in a deep frown. He sighed, deciding it was better to keep calm than let his anger run loose. “Did we even care to figure out whether we’ve killed innocent demons?” He suddenly asked, his tone frustrated.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 2:48 pm

Buffy swallowed looking down in shame. He was right. They had been no different, of course they hadn't just picked people at random, but was she really educated enough to judge right from wrong? "I ... I can't say," she said in a defeated voice, shaking her head because she didn't know. She felt torn, mostly because she didn't know if she should be angry at herself or the other's most.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 2:57 pm

He nodded at her words, throwing his hands to the sides with this sad expression on his face, “Exactly,” he said as he looked at her a bit before he moved over to the sofa to sit down and cover his face. “I just judged them all based on what energy I felt from them. I never cared to be sure that it wasnt just circumstantial evil,” he said in his hands, muffling a few words and lowering the volume. He didnt want to attract Nessa’s attention now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 3:34 pm

"Wh-What do you want me to say?" she pleaded, not even knowing how to consult him in this. She took a deep breath, feeling guilty. What could she do when she was part of the problem. She moved over, sitting down on his lap and wrapping her arms around his shoulders. In the case that Nessa would come in, she wouldn't want it to look like they were fighting. She kissed his cheek gently. "Not all we went after were innocent, some of them we even caught in the act," she mumbled, but she knew it didn't make it better.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 5:09 pm

“I dont know Boadicea,” he said with a frown, not wanting to feel this frustrated but he couldnt control it. He looked at her as she sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him. He placed his hand on her lower back and pushed her closer as he looked away for a bit at her words. “The act of what? Feasting on a soul to survive?” He asked. He placed a hand on her cheek as he shifted between her eyes, “What’s the difference between me and them? How am I any better, just because I choose to consume my own?” He asked, knowing he was asking a lot of odd questions all of a sudden.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 5:37 pm

He started asking all sort of questions. "What about me then, love? I am able to survive without souls, yet I ingest them anyways," she said in a sad voice. She shook her head. This type of blaming themselves didn't help. She leaned closer to him, kissing him gently. "You are doubting yourself," she whispered against his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 5:49 pm

He swallowed at her words. He didnt really know what to say, staying quiet as she shook her head. He leaned into to the kiss, sighing at her whisper. She was right, but he just didnt know what else to do. “I feel lost,” he confessed, removing a hand from her back to rub the side of hos face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 5:58 pm

"I can see that, love," she said, her fingers playing with some of his loose curls at the nape of his neck. She kissed his chin gently. All she wanted to do was comfort him. She wanted to tell him the right things, but how could she when she had nothing to say. "But I would rather you yell at me than stay quiet," she whispered gently, resting her forehead against his.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 10:03 pm

He felt her calming attempts by playing with his hair and he wanted to just give in and relax, but it was like his body wasnt following what he wanted. He closed his eyes at her whisper, feeling their foreheads connect. “I dont want to yell at you,” he said in a low tone, opening his eyes to look into hers. “My frustration doesnt give me permission to take it out on you,” he said, thinking that it would do more harm than good.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 2:02 pm

"No, it doesn't give you permission to do so, but I want to know what is going on inside your mind," she said in a calming voice. She just wanted to hear him speak and get his worries out. Maybe she couldn't help him with it, but she could always do her best to listen. "I think it would be safest to go away for a while then," she said considering what would be the best option right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 2:47 pm

He nodded at her words, wishing he could just make her understand the conflict he felt, but it was like talking about it just sparked more confusion, more views that he hadnt revised yet. "Go away?" he asked as he looked up at her, needing her to elaborate. Was he the one who had to go or what was she saying? "Are you saying that I should go, or we should go?" he said as he looked in to her eyes as he spoke to then look away from her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 2:56 pm

"Love, that the two of us should go away together," she said, placing a finger under his chin as she brought his face back to hers. She wanted to look at him, make him look back and know that she would never wish him to leave. "Nessa will be safe with Jake, we could arrange it with his father, and we could get out of town for a while," she said, but she didn't know what would be right. "We could have some time off, think and consider our ways - maybe even figure out what is happening," she added.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 3:10 pm

His face was moved to look at her as her words had brought him a little comfort. He felt a little hesitant to look at her, not because it had anything to do with her, but his thoughts had painted him a bad image of himself for what he might have done. He didnt hesitate for long, his eyes meeting hers as she explained her plan. He swallowed hard as he made a few nods after her addition. Maybe figuring out what was actually going on would be a good start. "Alright," he said as he placed a hand on her cheek to lean in as he stole a small yet tender kiss. "We're in this together," he recollected in a low tone as he remembered their promise ever so clearly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 4:00 pm

"Yes we are," she confirmed, kissing him once more before getting up from his lap. "Now, will you come and help me make dinner for your fiancé and the child you share?" she asked in a teasing manner. Nessa had seemed to accept that Baal didn't eat, which made it easier for Buffy just to make food of all kinds.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 4:55 pm

He watched her get up, still not feeling that joyful but he nodded at her request before getting up from the couch. “Yes, I’ll help you,” he answered as he touched her arm gently like he was thinking about something but he just brushed it off, moving out to the kitchen. He wa thankful that he didnt have to eat, but he didnt know if it meant that Nessa knew what he needed instead of food.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Buffy knew that a lot was still on his mind, but while Nessa was still in the apartment, she didn't feel comfortable speaking about worries. "I've been looking at houses," Buffy admitted as she found some pasta and filled a pot with water. "Not physically, of course, just looking at what's on the market," she said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 5:15 pm

He looked at her as he wondered what she was going to make. He grabbed some vegetables that he knew could be put in a tomato sauce, humming as a reply to her forst words, to then look at her at the next. “Anything worth checking out?” He asked, looking back at the vegetables, grabbing a knife to cut them out. He wasnt really bad in the kitchen, even though he didnt eat the food - But he wouldnt admit to have practiced out of boredom many years ago.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes sitting by isnt an option   Sometimes sitting by isnt an option Empty

Sometimes sitting by isnt an option
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea
» Two friends sitting in a tree...

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: