Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

That's what friends are for

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

That's what friends are for  Empty
IndlægEmne: That's what friends are for    That's what friends are for  EmptySøn Sep 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Tid~ Omkring midnat.
Vejr~ Overskyet, men uden fare for regn.
Omgivelser~ Folk der drikker, danser og fester og hvad end der måtte være på stedet.
Outfit~ Minus solbriller

Tagged~ @Grecia

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karo was standing in the shower, singing of his entire lungcapacity and danced under the water. As he was done, he'd turn off the water and grab his towel, but still sing along to a Lady Gaga song. Karo didn't take long to dry himself out, as he had to go out tonight, just for a change. He grabbed his phone sending a text to Gracie, the girl he was going to meet up with at the bar. As the text was send he'd get dressed and complete the look, with putting the hair into a long sidebraid. Shortly he admired himself in the mirror and nodded, before walking to the front door, putting on some shoes and got going. He plugged in his earphones and started spotify and put on some music, this time it was panic at the disco, casual affair. The song he heard some days ago at work, when he was.. He'd bite his lowerlip just by the thought of it, but he still sang along, low for himself.

As he got to the bar, he looked around, trying to locate Gracia, but wasnt able to see her anywhere. He pulled up his phone and started to send a text, letting her know he was there, standing abit away from the crowd of people trying to get in. He removed his earplugs and folded them together and into his pocket. He heard some of the people in line yelling at him, calling him girl, which just madde him giggle to himself. This was an everyday routine, something that happened pretty often, but he was fine with it, really. Some others in line started yelling at the man in the door and got send away. Karo sighed slightly as he looked up at the sky, hoping that the clouds wouldn't burst.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: That's what friends are for    That's what friends are for  EmptyMan Sep 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Outfit~ link
__

[Grecia: Don't worry, I'm on the way]

She pressed send, and put her phone down. Grecia pulled her hair up into a ponytail before walking out the door. She knew, that she was a bit late. It was dark outside and getting colder every single day. Grecia looked back and waved goodbye to the person she had stayed with. It wasn't a long walk to the meeting place, and she walked inside feeling the warmth on her skin. She walked to the bar, and made it the bartenders choice. Times like this, she didn't really care what she drank - as long as it had alcohol in it, she would be a happy girl. Grecia walked pass a few guys who still talked about Karomir, and she bursted into laughter.
"Oh guys, you are so funny," she put her hand on one of their shoulders and then stopped laughing. "Its funny how you can find somewhere else to be, before my urge to kick you all out kick is in," she shoved a feeling of fear in the person she was touching, and he nodded to his friends to navigate them away from the scene. Grecia rolled her eyes and walked over to Karomir. She knew she didn't have to do that, but she wanted to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That's what friends are for    That's what friends are for  EmptyTirs Sep 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Karo eyed the guys, obviously still talking about him, then he sighed. Why was most men being like this when they're hanging out? He looked into the ground, kicking some small stones around, just to have something to do, while he was waiting for Grecia to rescue him. As soon he heard a familiar voice, he turned his gaze in the direction and smirked at the guys, who was running off after her message for them. "Every fucking time I'm out with you... Never again" he lauged a little looking at her. His words was ofcause meant as a joke, because he likes her company and if they hadn't made this deal tonight, he'd properly sit on his couch watching some shitty tv or a movie about sad love. " Lets go inside, so you don't get to jail" he said smirking at her.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: That's what friends are for    That's what friends are for  EmptyOns Sep 18, 2019 1:45 pm

"Damn right every fucking time," she lifted her eyebrow as a tease, "and I'm not even sorry about it," he knew that. Grecia gave him a little quick half smirke as they walked inside. "I would like to see them try though, been in jail one time - it was more than enough, I aint going back," she chuckled lightly and found her own words amusing. Grecia walked up closer to the bar area and looked at Karomir.
"So, what are we drinking tonight?" She asked. Grecia drank what she got served, that wasn't a secret. "And tell me, what have you been up to?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That's what friends are for    That's what friends are for  EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 4:08 pm

"Be sorry? Fuck that... I might be a guardian angel, buuuuut...." he said giggling slightly as she looked at Grecia, raising an eyebrow "Jail don't really sound or seem appealing to me really.. So I catch your drift" he said. He had never been to jail and would never try it most likely. As they arrived at the bar inside, he looked over the drinks a few times "Think I'm gonna have a Virgin Mary.. And you... Eeeh you look like one needing sex.. So sex on the beach" he said smirking softly at Grecia and looked at the bartender with a smile as he look their orders and started making their drinks. Karomir shrugged slightly " I might have found the person I'm, linked to! Total random meeting, but it felt like... Butterflies in my stomach and all that bullshit.. No I'm not in love... Yet.. And besides that.. Well" he bit his lower lip slightly, his cheeks started to get a slight pink color, but he ignored the fact that Grecis most likely could see it, but he brushed it off "What about yourself? Found any interesting men? Hmm?" he slightly smirked as he turned around to the bartender and fixed the payment, before taking taking the drinks, and handing Sex on the Beach to Grecia.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: That's what friends are for    That's what friends are for  EmptyOns Sep 25, 2019 6:06 pm

"Jail is just free food and a roof over your head," she joked on mostly to herself. Grecia shook her head a little and looked at him ordering. She snorted a bit by his comment as he ordered a drink. "You say that as if you are planing on putting me on a blind date." Grecia gave the bartender a smile, but returned her eyes to her angel friends as he talked about finding his person. She knew what it meant for a guardian angel to find their person. The one they needed to protect.
"In love yet, don't stop there, tell me more," she  gave him a teasing little half smirk and tilted her head to the side. "Well, I'm still licking my wounds after my break up with Ace last year. It brings back memories to be back here, and if it wasn't because my mother needing me, I would possibly have stayed in the States." She sighed a little. "I stay big step away from commitment for a while now," she had loved Ace so much and he had broken up with her after three years.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: That's what friends are for    That's what friends are for  EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 5:51 pm

"You're a psychopath" he giggled slightly looking at her. Karo would visit her every day if she ever ended behind bars, but at the same time, he knew Grecia wasn't stupid enough to do something that'll make her go to jail.. At least not yet. He slightly shrugged at her as she spoke "I doubt that you can play me as.. He's my boyfriend... If some nasty guy flirts with you..." he said smirking at her. He was clearly looking like a girl, so no one would ever believe if Grecia played that card. Karomir's cheeks slightly rushed up in a slight red color "Well he's kinda cute.. Uhm... He's Korean and an artist" he shrugged. He didn't really know much about this young man yet, but he hoped to get to know him more in the future...
As she spoke about her breakup with Ace, he slightly bit his lowerlip "Someday Grecia... Someone will be able to fix that little heart of yours.. Sadly I'm only into men.. But I can be emotional support at least" he smiled warmly, even tho he knew how much Grecia loved Ace.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: That's what friends are for    That's what friends are for  EmptySøn Mar 22, 2020 6:01 pm

//Out, ændring af karakter c:
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: That's what friends are for    That's what friends are for  Empty

That's what friends are for
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Friends that become family
» What's a little pain between friends?
» A new way of making friends
» Just trying to make friends
» Friends can be found everywhere if you know where to look (tw)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: