Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one Empty
IndlægEmne: Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one   Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one EmptyTirs Feb 16, 2021 4:27 pm

Place: Somewhere in Terrorstreet, Southside
Time: Around midnight
Topic for: @Cael
____

It seemed like an error, he needed something to do. Few people would call it boredom, he was out of jobs to do and he wanted someone to pay. He needed someone to feel just as shitty as he was. The past few days he had spend siphon magic from witches and other magical people - so he was finally feeling himself again after the link was broken. He had found an angel. Or not just any angel, one Michael worked with - also Edens so called husband - or what the status on that relationship was. Joseph had waited till Cael was on his way to his car after his shift. It didn't take much more than a look to make every nerve in the angel's body making him pass out. Then all it took was a little spell and poof they were gone from the scene - just like magic.
He had chained the angel to a chair in the middle of an empty room. There was no windows, only a orange glowing lamp to give the angel some possibility to see something.  ".. And then I was like. You don't control me, so I killed the poor guy," Joseph just talked to himself, knowing he wouldn't hear much. Joseph cleaned the knife with a cloth, before turning to him. "But what would you know about that," he shook his head walking over to the angel, slightly kicking his feet a little to make sure he was alive. Would Michael hate him for this? Absolutely. Would Remiel give him his disappointed face? Most likely. And Eden if she found out? She was for sure not going to welcome him back with open arms - or maybe she would?
"Finally, you are awake. It was about time," he clapped his hands a little bit almost excited. "I hope the pain wasn't too much, it did knock you out however - which is clearly not a health sign.. but what is health between friends?" Joseph sighed and took a few steps back. "Now where were we?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one   Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 8:52 pm

Cael had really had a long day, not so much because of the work itself but there were just so many things that he had to keep track of, and he had a family that was torn apart, a family he had let down! Cael had tried after he had been late for his wife's gala to save things, however, he was slowly beginning to perceive that he could not save any of it anymore. Cael didn't sleep at night and he didn't eat as hunger wasn't something, he fell.

However, the time had finally come for him to leave work to go home, but he had to take a day off not entirely voluntary but forced so that he could get some sleep and gather some energy. Cael was quick to grab his jacket and put his belt in his gun cabinet at the station and hang his vest, though his badge was still around his neck, it always was when he was off duty.

On the short trip out to his car, which was parked in the back of the seat so far from all the other people's cars, he was tired of there wasn’t be enough space to get in and out of the car. That there was another race near him that he could feel quite strongly, he did not take care of as there were often different races working for the police, so he just assumed it was a colleague. However, he managed to do nothing but find the car key before going out like a light.

What had happened, he had no idea, but he felt himself slowly begin to wake up as if he had received a violent blow to the head while faintly hearing a speech. Cael didn't move it wildly to a start until being kicked to his feet. Cael raised his head before opening his eyes and looking around him with a slightly sore body "Where am I?" Asked he was slightly confused before discovering he was chained. Cael turned his gaze when the male voice was still spoken to, his gaze became furious "First of all, you and I are not friends and secondly I think it's best you let me go" Come it furiously from him, he wasn't in the mood for this! And he didn't need this right now!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one   Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 7:34 am

"Why is it always those questions? Where am I? Who are you? You should let me go," Joseph sighed a bit and shook his head. "Why are people always so dramatic? Best I let you go? But you just got here, don't be so rude," Joseph sighed once more and looked over to the slightly broken kitchen. It would be best not to piss Michael off more, he could still feel the encounter from their last fight, which had not been fair at all. Joseph grabbed a knife and looked at the blade for a short moment, then he looked back at the angel again. "I heard you are going through a divorce at the moment? How is the lovely Eden by the way?" He walked closer to Cael and tilted his head a little bit. "I saw a picture of the two of you.. honestly I never really saw you two as a couple," he chuckled a bit before he sat down in front of Cael looking at him. "Looks like you have been having some bad days mate. I feel you.. same. Like really." Joseph narrowed his eyes a little bit as he analyzed Cael more carefully, just before looking down at the knife again. "See," he stood up once again and took a few steps back, still with his eyes locked on Cael. "I'm not a good person Cael, I'm not just gonna let you go - not yet anyways. Tell me.. how good is your pain tolerance again?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one   Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one Empty

Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» There Are Worse Things Than Murder
» What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)
» I couldn't help but overhear you saying something about murder?
» And why did you try to stop me?
» Okay this has to stop! J.C.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Boligområderne :: Terror street-
Gå til: