Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

There Are Worse Things Than Murder

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

There Are Worse Things Than Murder Empty
IndlægEmne: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 2:54 pm

Place: Cowan firm
Time and date: August 9th 2020, 11.25 am.
Surroundings: her office
Weather: outside its very warm and sunny.
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Michael <3
___

Another day another case. She just got back from a conversation at the station with a client. A demon who was accused for both Aggravated assault and 1st degree murder. However, she knew Mr. Jacson was hiding something for her. Her mind connection ability that allowed her acces to someone's mind after one touch, was powerful but somehow he had an ability that tried to keep her out. She started researching which meant the first five cups of coffee wasn't enough. It seemed like there was something missing. She was supposed to defend this guy, and it wasn't the first time she had to defend someone who might not even be innocent. It was just a part of the job. Her assistent walked in and stood looking at her quite nervously. "Miss Cowan, someone is here to see you," she informed and gave Zitora a little smile. Zitora looked up from her computer and locked eyes with Julia. "What is it about?" She replied with a small sigh as she felt slightly annoyed being interrupted. "There is a man here, he claims that he knows something about the case - he insists." Zitora took a deep breath in and rolled her eyes slightly. "All right, send him in," she waved her hand a little before taking a few mouthfuls of her coffee. "I could so use a drink by now," she whispered to herself and kept looking through some of her files.

Julia walked downstairs to the angel waiting. "Miss Cowan will see you now,"she smiled at him before starting walking to the elevator to take them upstairs. She guided Michael towards Zitora's office and knocked once before opening it. "Sir. Sanctius is here to see you," she then spoke and Zitora looked up as they entered. She got up from her chair and walked over to the angel. After she had been reborn she could quickly tell when someone was an angel, and the name sounded familiar for her months in Heaven. "Zitora Cowan," she handed out her hand to give his a firm shake. "I heard you have some information for me or?" She then asked. By touching his hand she granted her acces to his mind, but she wasn't going to use it unless she felt like she had to. Julia left the room for them to talk.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 8:15 pm

It was fairly common for Michael to get involved in criminal cases. Sometimes even working alongside the police. However, most of the time, he preferred to work alone. He was currently investigating a case about a demon who’d been charged with aggravated assault and 1st-degree murder. Normally, he would have kept an arrest like that in the hands of the law, if it wasn’t for the fact that he believed him to have a partner. The police hadn’t gotten anything out of him through their interrogations, but Michael had managed to research more into the demon’s relations and the crime scene to suspect a new murder to be connected to the first one. At last, his research had ended with the name of another suspect. For that reason, he was on his way to meet up with his lawyer. If anything, she should be just as interested in finding out if he had a partner. Because even if Mr. Jackson didn't want to rat anyone out, it could still potentially improve the terms of his sentence - if the rest of the circumstances were in his favor.

He’d requested a meeting with the lawyer’s assistant, waiting patiently for her as she walked out of the room. When she returned and said that Miss Cowan was ready to see him, he walked with her. He walked a few steps inside of her office. Her first name sounded familiar. But he couldn't quite place where he'd heard it before. “Michael Sanctius,” he greeted, returning her handshake before he nodded to her question. “I have new information regarding the case of Mr. Jackson,” he explained. “A lead for a possible partner,” he clarified as he looked into her eyes, trying to sense if she knew something about that. “There was another murder, not far from the location of the first one. Same injuries and cause of death. And there was a trace of hair at the crime scene,” he continued. He'd just received the result of the DNA test half an hour ago. “Did your client mention a Kaiden Bentley by any chance?” he asked her.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 9:06 pm

"Yeah?" She tilted her head a little to the side and held her hand out to the side inviting him to sit down in one of the comfortable chairs in the room. Zitora sat down and crossed one leg over the other. She was young to be a lawyer of her status, it had helped that her adoptive family had owned the firm - and now then they 'mysteriously' had gone missing it was hers. Zitora raised an eyebrow when Michael mentioned that Jonathan Jackson might had had a partner. It made sense in some ways. Zitora never believed Jonathan was hundred procent innocent, it was just her job making people believe he was - and she was very good at making arguments. His name still rang some sort of bell and she became quite curious about who he was, but not enough to search his head for answers. Her attention went back on the case when he said another murder had been committed not long from the first, and a hair sample. Zitora raised her eyebrow a little further waiting for him to tell what he got from that sample. He wouldn't mention it if he didn't have the information. Then he asked her about a name and if her client ever had mentioned it.

Zitora tilted her head a little to the side and uncrossed her legs. "That is confidential Michael," she pointed out and stood up. She walked over to her disk and grabbed one of the files. Zitora turned her green eyes towards Michael and allowed herself to enter his mind, only to get out of his if he was going to betray her trust regarding the case. When she was sure he was on the right side of things, she took a deep breath in. "However, the name might have slipped somewhere. I tried to dig something up, but only found this," she walked back to Michael and handed the information she had. "There is an adresse so I thought about going to met him, but if you are so eager to follow up on the case, you might as well make some company for the road," she smiled a little to herself and walked over to grab her bag. The adresse she had handed Michael had Southside listed as she place, right in the middle of the old ruins. It wasn't like she had planned on going into that chaos alone, but she could sense she could count on Michael somehow - so perhaps that was the reason she took the risk. "We might have to go the city to get some undercover clothing - if people know we are from here, we might as well be dead."
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyTirs Aug 11, 2020 6:45 pm

He followed her gesture for him to sit down as he explained the situation. He failed to tell the recognition of the name by her expression, now not sure if she knew something about it or not. Her next sentence made him want to scoff because it was typical lawyers. But he kept up the professional appearance, simply nodding. However, he'd hoped that she'd cared to share this fact, if there was a chance that it'd prevent more people from getting hurt or murdered by this guy. Then she stood up and grabbed a file, looking at him for a moment, which made him wonder what she was thinking. He nodded as she presented him with some information she’d gathered on the case. He reached his hand out to take the file, scanning the text as she mentioned her intention to travel to the address. He raised his gaze back to her. Surprised that she’d be willing to get herself into a situation like that. “Yeah, and good company at that,” he said with a smile on his lips, accepting her invitation to come along. After all, he would have gone by himself anyway. And he figured that she might be helpful, seeing that she knew how to get on the good side of criminals, or even act if the situation called for it. He stood up from the seat as she grabbed her bag. “Right,” he agreed, glancing towards the window overlooking the city in her office. She wasn’t wrong. People got assaulted there all the time, and it was no secret that the residents weren’t a fan of the law. If he’d gone alone, he’d keep himself invisible to avoid the unnecessary attention, but seeing that they were going together, undercover clothing seemed fitting. He then walked over to open the door, holding it open for her until she passed through before he closed it behind them. “So, Zitora. I'd really appreciate if you could tell me anything you know about Kaiden. You know, considering that we are to meet him… I promise I’m only interested in preventing another murder. Not Mr. Jackson,” he said as they walked down the hallway to the elevator. Suspecting her to know something that she kept a secret. But he hoped that she'd trust him in this. All he cared about was helping people. Not the judgment of her client. That was in the hands of the law.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyTors Aug 13, 2020 6:51 pm

She walked out as he held the door open for her. It seemed like a good deal, she could sense the whole holy power from him - she imagined he was one of God's angels. Seeing she knew very much and very little around that subject she didn't ask. However, she could let it escape her mind that there was some kind of angel with the name Michael - it could just be nothing - but that thought had led her not to know the truth about her father for many years. "I will let you know what I can. Just remember that I have a job to do as well," she added and walked to the elevator. It went down to the car park, and she unlocked her car so they could drive to her penthouse. Marcel had some clothe left in her closet from when they used to spend time togther but that time seemed so far away. Marcel always dressed casual and she was sure some of the clothe would fit Michael.
-

When they arrived she took him to the elevator and up to the floor she lived at. "I don't usually bring guys back home like this," she joked with a little chuckle and let him inside. "Make yourself comfortable, I will come back with something that might work as your cover," she said before heading up the stairs to the bedrooms. She quickly changed her own outfit and looked in the mirror. It wasn't something she usually would wear, but Jessalyn's ex wife breathed and lived mostly on the Southside and this was something she would wear. Zitora took the clothe she had found for Michael and walked downstairs again. "Here, there is a bathroom just on your left. You want a coffee to go or anything?"
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyTors Aug 20, 2020 12:53 pm

It was no secret that police officers and defense attorneys had a hostile relationship with each other. Always being on the opposing side of criminal cases. For that reason, he understood that she’d be reluctant to share any information with him. But above all, Michael served God and the greater purpose of saving people from an unjustifiable death, so he wasn’t really doing this on behalf of anyone else. “Thank you,” he said, following her to the parking lot before they drove to the penthouse she lived at. He smiled at her comment about not usually bringing guys home with her, but this wasn't a usual situation. And regardless, she had no reason not to feel safe with him. “So have you done this often… gone undercover because of a case?” he asked her as he entered the apartment, glancing around the big space. While he waited for her to return with the clothes, he took off his suit jacket and walked closer to the window, admiring the breathtaking view that undoubtedly was worth a fortune. He turned his head as he heard her walking down the stairs again, just staring at her for a moment as she looked like a completely new person. “You’ll blend right in,” he said with a brief smile before he walked closer to her to grab the clothes. “No, thanks. I’m good,” he replied to her offer about coffee. He then walked into the bathroom to get dressed in the new clothes: a black t-shirt, denim jeans that were slightly ripped and boots. He walked out of the room carrying his suit and the dress shoes in his hands before he glanced down at his jeans. “I think you need to throw these out,” he commented, thinking that the rips were caused by them being broken or too worn. He then glanced up at her again. “Are you ready to go?
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyOns Aug 26, 2020 8:18 pm

"Thank you" she chuckled a bit to herself. If it wasn't for her few friends who had lived in Southside, she would never have thought of dressing this different. You did it with passion or not at all, if you didn't believe in the new role, who else would? Zitora walked over to grab some water while Michael was changing and a nektarin mostly because she was a bit hungry. "Yeah, you might be right about that," she almost let out a small laughter and finished her nektarin. She nodded to confirm she was ready to go and downed the last bit of water before grabbing a new set of car keys. "I have an extra car. I use it to teach my mother to drive, it's a longer story," she then told before heading out to the elevator. If they were going to blend in, it didn't do them any good in driving in a nice clean expensive car. Zitora had found one pretty cheap so her road rage mother could learn to drive, not that she was any good at that - her mother lived by her own set of rules. She unlocked the car when they got in the big garage under the building. "Let's get going," she opened the door to the front seat and not many seconds went by before they were on the road.

Zitora turned up the radio and didn't really mind singing along on a few songs. The ride was long enough with silence, but the music wasn't loud enough for them not to have a conversation. "I put the pieces together now. You are the Archangel.. Michael, I'm almost embarrassed it took me this long to figure out," she chuckled shortly and looked over at him for a minute before returning her eyes to the road. Zitora couldn't remember if she had seen him or not in Heaven, but somehow he was familiar. To be fair she had enjoyed being reunited with her dead son more than to think about which angels she had seen. "Why did you go on this case?"
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyFre Aug 28, 2020 3:27 pm

He frowned briefly at her comment about having to teach her mother how to drive. Usually, it was the other way around. But he was rarely one to judge, so he just nodded and followed along. “How is she doing so far?” he asked to create some small talk as they walked. He wasn't aware of who her mother was. All he sensed was that she had something angelic about her, which was part of the reason he hadn’t hesitated to work with her. He sat down in the passenger seat and buckled up. It wasn’t long before they hit the road and Michael took out a small notepad to go over the information he had of these people and added a few additional notes. He looked up from the paper as she’d figured out who he was. Normally, people recognized him if they had seen him somewhere before, and most often that place was Heaven. However, it was rather common for people to ask him if he was the archangel, had they already figured out that he was an angel. But her recognizing him. It made him realize that he knew of her as well. “Then you must be the Zitora I’ve heard about. The soul who was granted a resurrection by my father?” he said, thinking that she'd seen him or his portrayals during her time in Heaven. “You were quite the talk for a while,” he said with a smile on his lips. It wasn’t often that his father granted that kind of blessing, but he had no doubt that he had seen something great in her for doing so. He closed the notepad and put it back in his pocket as she asked him another question. “Because I need to ensure that there isn’t another killer connected to this case… I can’t help to think that there is another innocent soul out there who inevitably will fall at the hands of his wickedness and that he is causing suffering, not only to the victims but their families as well,” he explained looking at the road ahead of them as he thought back on some incidents from his past. Besides that, he felt like he was meant to pursue this lead. He couldn’t exactly explain why that was. He often got the feeling to do certain things or go somewhere specific as if it was relating to his fate. “What about yourself?” he asked as he glanced at her. He could only assume that her initial reason was to gain a new witness in her client’s favor, but he wasn't so sure if that was still the case.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyFre Aug 28, 2020 3:56 pm

"Not great, she is purely driven by instinct and her road rage is real," she had to point out, "but to be fair, she is more the..," she looked for a word to describe her mother without making her sound like what she was: an warrior shapeshifter. "She is more of a nature person, shapeshifter with a pack of her own. So she has no idea how to read a map about Gaia, or anywhere else but take her to the woods and she knows every single tree," she added with a warmer smile looking at the road. The only reason her and Kaiya had tried to learn their mother to drive, was so it would be easier to visit. But Zitora also knew that it was like changing an entire lifestyle.

Zitora frowned a bit when he said that she was talked about, at least for a while in Heaven. Her smile widened a bit as she couldn't help feeling a bit flattered. "I am. I had a bone to pick with you father," it wasn't a lie. It hadn't been much about her getting back for own sake. "It was nice however, being reunited with some of my family for a short while," she didn't know if he knew who her father was. It wouldn't have been a secret if God had sent a word out about her. Being the daughter of Cain and granddaughter of Eve who lived in Heaven. "I got to see my Grandmother and my son. Which I think was the hardest sacrifice I ever had to make to come back here," she still didn't remove her eyes from the road but she blinked away an incoming tear. Eve took care of him, he was in better hands there and she still had stuff to do on Earth.

She looked shortly over at him and took a deep breath in. Zitora hated when people got involved in situations they shouldn't. Innocent peoples lives getting ruined because of something they couldn't fight against. "Yeah," she breathed out letting the word come out in an almost whisper looking back at the road. Umbrella had dragged them into a great mess and that was one of the biggest reasons her soul was scattered all over. "Call it a feeling," she replied to the comeback question.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyOns Sep 02, 2020 7:23 pm

The way she described her mother as a shapeshifter with her own pack made him think of Tatia. He smiled as she added the comment about her not being able to read a map, remembering the way she had reacted in the car when he’d asked her for help with directions. “Your mother wouldn’t happen to be Tatia?” he asked as he looked at her. It would be a strange coincidence, but either way, it made sense when you considered that Cain was Zitora’s father, and he remembered that Tatia had talked about him. “Oh yeah?” he asked, slightly surprised by the way she addressed it, but he couldn’t help but smile due to how calm it was said. Perhaps she didn’t realize how rare such an incident was. He looked at the scenery passing by as she said it had been nice to be reunited with her family, nodding as she mentioned the hardest part of returning to Earth was leaving them behind. Michael knew what it felt like to leave one's family behind. But he was sure that she’d done it for a greater reason. A few memories flashed before him. Of the recent losses he’d had. And how his son Zachary had begged of him to stay every time he’d returned to Heaven. Michael had always told him that whenever he needed him, he just had to close his eyes and say a prayer. That even though he was leaving, he would always be right there. The fact that they were going to Southside didn’t ease those thoughts because he knew that Zachary was most likely living there now - with Maelle and her people. All because he’d failed him. However, as they entered the city limits of Southside, he pushed those thoughts aside, knowing that he needed to focus on the case.
When they stopped near the ruins, he stepped out of the car and closed the door behind him, taking a moment to assess the area. He didn't exactly know if the change of clothes would make him blend in as his whole being screamed angel, but for the time being, he hoped that he'd be able to fool them. “So, what's the plan?” he asked and turned his gaze to her.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyLør Sep 05, 2020 7:39 am

She frowned and starred at him for two seconds, then remembered that she was driving and put her eyes on the road again. "Yeah, she is," she chuckled a bit to herself. The world was big, but it was also quite small. Zitora couldn't quite figure out how they would have met, but knowing her mother it could either be because she was trouble - or because there had been trouble. Zitora never had problem with addressing when something was wrong, and after all, she had not thought God to be fair when it came to his judgments. It was perhaps rare people even took up a debate with him, she should just had been happy she went to Heaven. It might had been the temper she clearly had from her mother that had lead her to that debat - but here she was now.
It looked like Michael had deep thought of his own, and not only because they felt so pressing that is took her effort not to snoop. It wasn't unlikely he had lost someone as well, he had been around much longer than her.

Zitora parked near the ruins and she stepped out of the car. It was nice finally stretching her legs. "The plan is.. we are going in to have a drink," she replied with a smile. She leaned her hip towards the car looking at him. "I'm able to read most peoples mind, like making a connecting through touch. If I can get close enough, we won't have a problem," she told. It was rare she told people she could connect with their minds after just one touch. "Don't worry. I haven't been snooping around in yours. Only for a second, I had to know if I could trust you," she added with a little shrug. "There is a lot of activity on Killer street in generel, but my client has time to time mentioned the old police station," she looked at Michael with a serious look. It wasn't a place you just planned to visit. It was roamed with demons and had the baddest reputation in the whole city. "If we can get the information from the bar, we don't have to go there - but If I were Kaiden Bentley.. I would hide there." Zitora was no fighter, not like her mother even thought she had learned a few tricks. She wasn't trying to get herself killed, but if she could save one more family from ending up like hers last year. She would do what it took.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 6:17 pm

He nodded slowly as she confirmed his suspicion, thinking that it was quite the coincidence that he’d meet her at this time. She didn’t ask how they’d met either, but knowing her mother, she probably knew it had been under unusual circumstances. However, knowing who her parents were, it only made that much more sense to him how she’d managed to convince God of her resurrection.
Outside of the car, he turned his gaze to her as she explained her plan. He knew that it was quite a powerful advantage to read the minds of others by simply touching them, so he didn’t doubt that it was going to be extremely helpful in this case. “Great,” he replied before he turned his gaze to a couple of guys staring at them. He nodded slowly as she assured him that she hadn’t snooped around in his mind. It wasn't a place that anyone would want to stay for long. But he understood that she'd just tried to get the sense of whether she could trust him. As long as it stayed at that. “Alright, just promise to stay out of my mind from now on,” he said, giving her a sideways glance before he looked around at the buildings again. He didn’t exactly fear the many demons roaming this part of Gaia, but of course, he was more alert by the thought. “Let’s go there first then,” he said before he walked towards the bar, hoping that his appearance was enough to fool them into thinking that he was one of their own. Despite his aura being hard to hide. Even in a crowd. He walked into the bar with confidence, looking around it for a moment before he looked at Zitora. “I think you should lead the conversation,” he said before he nodded to a tall guy walking past them as a greeting. Trying to blend in. He'd learned that she had the gift of negotiation, which most likely would benefit them at this time. He then walked up to the bar and ordered a beer - again, to blend in with the crowd as it'd be weird for them to show up here without getting a drink.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 6:54 pm

She would stay out of his mind, it wasn't a tool she used unless it was a something she had to. Or if it was the only safe way to communicate with someone, and working this case it seemed like a good tool. They walked into the bar, and she stepped into a role she simply seemed to just tap onto. They made their way to the bar and she ordered a whisky on ice, and looed over at Michael as he said that she was the one holding the conversation. Zitora had dealt with a lot of these types of people while she had been cursed with a different ability, an ability to transfer abilities - but now that she didn't have it anymore, she barely spend time here. However, some people greeted her. Zitora looked around and leaned closer to the bar and got eye contact with one of the bartenders who came closer. "Is Simon working today?" She asked him and gave him a little smirk. The bartender nodded a bit, "I will send him out," Zitora nodded a bit. "Simon is a part of the Southside Serpents," she then said a bit lower to Michael. "I have few contacts there, and they know everything that happens around here," she took a deeper breath in and looked as a taller guy came out. He had the leather jacket on with the snake, classic serpent jacket. "Ms. Cowan, a sight for sore eyes as always." He looked over at Michael and gave him a nod. "Is he with you?" Zitora nodded once to confirm. "What's new?" He then asked Zitora and she smiled brightly. "I'm glad you asked, see I'm looking for someone. I have job for mr. Bentley, and I'm willing to pay whatever the price. Can you get me connected, for old times sake?" She gave him a cheerful smile and bit her lower lip. "I will make the call, wait right here," he turned back to where he came from, and Zitora turned her head back around and looked at Michael. "First step done, cheers," she took her glass and lifted it up to make a toast before taking a mouthful.

It didn't take long before Simon was back out and had a note in his hand. "He wants to meet you here in half an hour," he handed Zitora the note and nodded to them. "Thank you Simon, say hey to Veronica for me." He nodded before he once again moved away from them. Zitora handed the note to Michael, at least it looked like they were on the right track.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 8:58 pm

It seemed that Zitora had been here before from the people greeting her, and then by the way she approached this guy. Simon. He looked to her side as she said that he worked for the Southside Serpents, giving her a nod as he knew about them. However, not in the same way that she did. For that reason, he just stayed quiet as she spoke to the guy. And it seemed that he was willing to get in touch with Kaiden Bentley for them. So, perhaps this was going to be a lot easier than he anticipated. “Cheers.” He raised his glass with beer as she made a toast before he took a sip of it. He then looked a bit around the bar, not sensing any other angel presence - at least none that weren’t fallen.

He then returned his gaze to Simon as he came by them again. Saying that Kaiden had agreed to meet them in half an hour. It seemed that he’d done right by bringing Zitora along for this. Knowing that it would have taken him quite a while longer to find him on his own. Veronica. So, she knew the leader of the Serpents as well. He looked at her for a moment at this before he took the note and read the address on it. “I must admit I’m impressed, Ms. Cowan.” A small smile found its way to his expression as he looked at the note. He’d not expected their mission to succeed this well. And so far, it hadn’t seemed that any demon took notice of his holy aura. He put the address away in his pocket and took another sip of his beer. “So, how do you know these people?” he asked. It wouldn’t take them but a second to get to the address due to his teleportation, so they could at least stay here until they’d finished their drinks.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 8:43 am

She chuckled lightly when he said he was impressed. Zitora had been busy a few years ago, it had been all about creating allies and get people on your side. There had been quite the fight with Umbrella and the Legends of Gaia, and Zitora had been in the middle of it - all because of her sister. Their mission had started off well, but she also knew they were dealing with people on Southside - it was unlikely they would give them what they wanted, even if they had agreed to meet. "It's complicated, call it surviving," she didn't even know how to describe it. It seemed like a stupid thing she had done back then, but not the most stupid anyways. "I know you and the other angels have been looking for Lucifer," she then took a deeper breath in. How did one describe Zitora's relation to Lucifer. He had started off by tormenting her and putting her in one of his famous mind prisons, to actually saving her soul from going to Hell when she had been on the edge to kill her adoptive parents. "He hasn't been in Gaia or close by for over a year now," she took a slightly deeper breath in and looked at Michael. Of course, she knew he was dangerous and it would be stupid to think anything but. She knew Abigal had blown his head off once, and forced him to take hold of another body. A woman last time she saw him. "Last time I saw him was in London, and trust me. I'm not saying he is a good person or anything like that, far from, but there was something.. he actually cared," she frowned a bit and took a sip of her drink. He had been the only one actually helping her back then. "He has possessed an angel, a woman. That is all I know, I haven't heard or seen him since he left London that night." She then returned her gaze to Michael, not sure he had expected that kind of information from Zitora, but everyone always got surprised when it came to the people Zitora actually knew.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyLør Jan 09, 2021 4:25 pm

Michael looked at her more attentively as she mentioned Lucifer. He’d always been a topic of great interest to him. And anyone with an association or interest in Hell knew that their ruler had gone. Of course, Gaia had been a place where he’d been very active in the past, but he knew that he wasn’t anywhere near here. The angels hadn’t found a single trace, so all they could do was ask around for people who last saw him for information. However, he hadn’t expected Zitora to be one of those people. “You knew him?” Michael hadn’t seen Lucifer care for anything but himself, so he was surprised to hear that she’d seen such a side to him. Of course, a long time ago, he had seen a more caring, or at least better side to the angel. But that had been when they’d lived together in Heaven. Ever since then, he had seen no such side to him. Whenever they'd met, he'd shown nothing but spite for his older brother and the rest of the pureblood angels.

He tilted his head slightly as he took this information in, wondering why he would have possessed an angel. They had a thorough database over most angels - even those who had fallen. It was easier to keep track of the ones deployed on Earth that way. For that reason, he didn’t believe him to be possessing the same angel to this day. But at least now he knew to tell the angels to focus their investigation in London. Hopefully, that would lead them to deduce some more clues. “What did you talk about?” He took another sip of his beer as he looked at her. If she was one of the last people to have seen him, in a situation where he seemed to care, it could give them an idea as to why he’d left. If not, it’d at least satisfy the curiosity he’d gotten ever since she mentioned knowing him. Michael had a complicated relationship with his brother, and it didn't get better by the fact that his Father had told him that he might need to kill him one day. But he had cared for him once. And if there was even the slightest chance that he wanted to repent for his sins and choose a better life, then who was he to not help him achieve that?
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptySøn Jan 10, 2021 7:46 am

She knew him. It was a complicated relationship and Zitora didn't even know how to describe it. There had been so many mixed feelings around that fallen angel, "you could say that," she responded and took a slightly deeper breath in. She remembered the first time she had seen him, in a body that had looked like her own father's. Lucifer had even threatened to kill her that night, it was just a stop on the road of terrors she had been on the past years. "He looked like my father when I first saw him, and we didn't really have the best start, at all," she explained and let her mind wander to that memory lane. She had met Chase as well that day, Lucifer's son, a son who hadn't wished to be like his father back then, she shortly wondered where he was this day, but got back on the right track again.

Zitora nodded to the bartender for refill and folded her lips slightly to the next question. Her and Lucifer had not really sat down and chit chatted, it was what was said underneath the lines of everything. She had a connection to his mind, and in times like that, she always got conflicted about her ability. "Not much, but at the same time a lot," Zitora was a woman of many words, but she still had trouble describing her relation to the so called Devil. "But when everything seemed like they were falling apart and I was left with nothing, he was the one saving me from going into the dark," she took a larger mouthful of her drink before looking at Michael again. "He was tired of everyone knowing who he was.. I kept his secret because he wanted to live life a little differently there," she breathed out and licked her lips shortly. Lucifer had been a pain to her, to people she knew, but he had saved her from a one trip ticket to Hell. "You should contact Abigal Mikaelson about him, after all, she was the one he desired to get his hands on while he was here." It wasn't a matter of finding Lucifer, it was a matter of understanding why he had left and letting him go. Or at least it had been for Zitora, with Lucifer out of the way everything had been a little more peaceful. Just a little bit.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder EmptyMan Jan 18, 2021 8:14 pm

He’d looked like Cain. This either meant that he’d possessed him or played mind tricks with her. But why? He looked thoughtfully into the air as she revealed this, stating that they hadn’t met in the best of circumstances. Without going into detail as to why that was. He took another sip of the beer when she replied to his second question, looking back at her once she said Lucifer had saved her from the darkness. Lucifer of all beings. “Really?” He found that part especially noteworthy. A part of him hoping that he was trying to sway from his evil ways. She then suggested him to contact Abigal. And although he had heard stories of what she’d done to him, he didn’t know much else in relation to the occurrence. “Get his hands on her, hm?” he asked, hinting for elaboration from the hybrid as he hadn’t heard that part of the story. But perhaps she was right. Abigal could hold valuable information about him. Had they met under different circumstances, he’d probably already asked her about Lucifer the last time they met, but much else had happened at that time. He finished the last swig of his drink and placed the glass on the bartop. He was thankful for her sharing all of this with him. Especially with how secretive she’d seemed in the beginning, but perhaps that was before she'd realized who he was.

Let’s get going,” he said once she finished her refill. He scanned the room for a moment before he walked out of the bar, adjusting the clothes as he felt strange in them. Outside, when there was no one around, he put a hand on her shoulder and teleported them to the address that Kaiden Bentley had wanted them to meet. It was completely deserted, making him look at the note for a second time, making sure that it was the right address. When he'd confirmed this. He looked up and noticed a dark figure approaching in the distance. A demon. A little hesitant in his walk. Simon didn’t say anything about an angel, he thought to himself as he neared them. He could sense that aura from a mile away. Vigilant of how ancient and powerful it seemed. So, he’d immediately assumed the woman to be behind the call. “Why hello, to what do I owe the pleasure?” He looked from the angel to the woman, at this point not knowing why they wanted to get in touch with him, other than it being regarding some job. He was a bit of an all-around guy. Helping here and there. So, whether it was about Southside business, or information, or something third, he couldn’t know.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: There Are Worse Things Than Murder   There Are Worse Things Than Murder Empty

There Are Worse Things Than Murder
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It Only Gets Much Worse
» I'm here to make your life better.. or worse who knows - Roy
»  Let's make it worse, shall we?-Rosalie
» What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)
» I couldn't help but overhear you saying something about murder?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Cowan firm-
Gå til: