Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Okay this has to stop! J.C.

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Okay this has to stop! J.C. Empty
IndlægEmne: Okay this has to stop! J.C.   Okay this has to stop! J.C. EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 10:07 pm

@J.C.
_____

He hadn't seen them fight, but he knew they were. Jamie was angry at Mariella for some weird reason, and he wanted to know why. This didn't bring any of them peace. He walked into the kitchen to find Jamie.
"Okay listen. I know you have your reasons. But man. This has to stop. You need to talk to her about this," he said and crossed his arms before jumping on the kitchen counter. "You two share everything. Can you honestly tell me, you wouldn't have reacted the same way if it had been Sophie and not Lion? We all share the same predator anger. And I bet her twin connection with Lion didn't make it easier. And im pretty sure I know you well enough to know - that the violence towards the stranger she killed isn't what is bothering you," Theo narrowed his eyes. "Even I would have ripped that man to pieces. So why not tell me, what has you so angry?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Okay this has to stop! J.C.   Okay this has to stop! J.C. EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 10:17 pm

Jamie had fled to the kitchen. He was angry at Marielle for being violent, but mostly it was about how it could just as easily have been him. Theo came into the kitchen. He was sure he would try and talk some sense into him. He didn’t want it. ”I can’t,” he simply responded and looked away from him. He then kept talking. It made him angry, because he knew he would have. ”She killed someone! And she hurt someone that I….” He stopped himself, not wanting to spill his and Serenity’s secret. ”She went too far.” He said quietly. He couldn’t really tell Theo the truth, even though he really wanted to. ”Imagine this,” he said and took in a deep breath. ”She was so angry, that she didn’t stop to think. She hit everything that might be involved in it. Imagine if Marisol got in her way. You care about her right? What if she attacked her to the brink where she could have died? Would you just forgive her that easily? If you could, you’re a bigger man than me.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Okay this has to stop! J.C.   Okay this has to stop! J.C. EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 10:42 pm

"She killed someone. I get it, its brutal," he said but then he was interrupted. He narrowed his eyes a bit as Jamie gave out examples like some master of fate.
"That is a lot of words for someone who blindly forgave the person who almost killed me," he then said and looked at Jamie. "You can forgive Jasmine for almost killing me.. having me almost send to death.. but you can't forgive Mariella for killing a stranger that almost killed one of our best friends?" He was confused.
"I'm saying. You are painting a picture of her like a monster. We all got anger, have you never hurt someone you cared about in anger? I think emotions cloud your judgement. I'm not gonna ask you to tell me what it is. But what ever it is, its not about Mariella - its just easier for you to plant it on her, because you know she will forgive you for everything. And that is your friendship. She loves you Jamie.," he sighed before returning to his point, " But we are all violent. We all do things at this point to survive - she got hurt and she lashed out.. but we shouldn't hold it against her forever. If you are going to hate her for it, at least tell her the right reason. And not the lie you are filling me with. Since when have you ever started avoiding the truth.. I should put you infront of Reggie."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Okay this has to stop! J.C.   Okay this has to stop! J.C. EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 11:01 pm

Jamie didn’t need this. He didn’t need to have someone do a psycho analysis on him. ”You know what. I don’t need this. I came here to be alone, and you just come here and act like you know what is happening. You don’t know. I forgave Jasmine because I’ve had time. So just give me some damn time. I can’t just forgive and forget. I don’t work that way.”
He knew he was right, that’s why he acted so angrily. He didn’t need the truth right now, he just needed time to get over it. ”Please shut up. You’re really pissing me off.” He gave him a fair warning. ”Go get him then. If you want to force me to tell the truth, go right ahead. But like I said, I don’t forget and forgive.” He walked towards the door. ”It’s nice to know you’re taking sides. I guess I have to go through this alone then. Thank you so much for the talk Theo, it really cleared things up for me.” He clearly didn’t mean the last part. ”Why don’t you go spend time with people who actually want you around. Read the room already. I want to be left alone.” He left the kitchen and walked down the hallway.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Okay this has to stop! J.C.   Okay this has to stop! J.C. EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 11:08 pm

"I'm not picking sides. I tend to be there for people who has saved me for almost making the same mistake," he admitted. Theo wasn't the one to lose control, but it happened. He had once been close to rip Mariellas throat out, but she had somehow got his inner demon tamed. That he never forgave himself for that was another fact. He shook his head at Jamie. Theo got up and passed through the wall so he ended up in front of Jamie.
"I don't read rooms, I walk through rooms. ..And letting you rush out of another argument? No. I don't care if you are ready or not. You and Mariella are gonna talk this shit out. Don't push me away just because you are so angry at yourself that you feel like everyone is against you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Okay this has to stop! J.C.   Okay this has to stop! J.C. EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Jamie didn't even want to listen anymore. He did feel like everyone was against him. It felt like his best friends had teamed against him. It might not be true, but that was still how he felt. He stopped when Theo ended up in front of him. "Don't push it." He wasn't in the mood for talking, and he really didn't want to say things to Mariella in anger that would hurt her, and he knew he would. "I shouldn't talk with her right now. I will say something I will regret, and neither of us need that," he explained a little calmer. "That is how I feel. So why are you trying to force me to do something I'm not ready to do? You're not helping me Theo, and I really need someone to help me right now." He hated so much he couldn't tell his best friends the truth. He had always been honest to them, and now he was keeping secrets. He wasn't sure he could do. "Can you just be friend instead of trying to fix everything? I really just need you to be my friend."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Okay this has to stop! J.C.   Okay this has to stop! J.C. EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 12:51 am

Theo listened to his friend. Everyone here depended on each other one way or another. If one went missing everyone felt it in some way. Perhaps this was the reason he felt lost in these walls. He missed Lucia and Valeria. Everyone wasn't here and he couldn't quite imagine what it most be like being left alone in the present to deal with them all being missing from the timeline.
"Okay. Get your jacket we are going for a ride, Lion and I got the serpents bikes. Only seemed fair since we are here for a while," he put a hand on Jamies shoulder.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Okay this has to stop! J.C.   Okay this has to stop! J.C. Empty

Okay this has to stop! J.C.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» And why did you try to stop me?
» Bus Stop