Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Odessa

Odessa

Humør : Tell me you need my help. I know you need it.
Antal indlæg : 40

What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) Empty
IndlægEmne: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 12:30 am

Place – Some park in Los Angeles
Environment – People walking dogs
Weather – Sunny, no clouds
Time – 11:30, 15th august 1980
Outfit
Made for @Zechariah

Leaving the apartment Odessa, a very fashionable witch, took her bike, and filled the bikebasket with a blanket, a newspaper, drawing paper and her pencilcase. Her destination today was the park, she had to get inspired to make something new to her brand. Her brand was quite new, and she had to be trendsetting. And the park was just the right place for her imagination to wander. And the weather was fantastic today!

She chose a spot close to the biketrails. She put down her white and pink checkered carpet. Her bike was parked next to her carpet, and locked. She threw her pencilcase and paper on the blanket, and she was ready to start – but first the newspaper…

Actress Dorothy Stratten was murdered in Los Angeles, apparently raped and shot by her estranged husband Paul Snider before he killed himself.

How brutal, she thought to herself and replaced it with the drawingpapers. Everything seemed so great, but yet somebody was being harassed like this. She started drawing – everything went down onto her paper. Small circles, crosses, clothing that reminded her of the actress and much more. She was deeply concentrated, and only looked up once in a while, to make her thoughts wander a bit more.

Sidst rettet af Odessa Ons Sep 11, 2019 11:48 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zechariah

Zechariah

Humør : " I changed my song to match each story, I've changes side."
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 80

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 2:56 pm

Zecahriah was reading the newspaper as, the train was moving, what caught his attention was how a woman had been killed by a person her husband or was it the, other way around. His eyes followed the text, as he short after read about, what was happening in La. He had been pardon and was now on his way, home to La. He kne his dad was dead, same with his mother so now, he just wanted to go back, to get any losse end done, so he could move on. He touch his mark of the name, of his soulmate. As he closed it off, his eyes looked up when the train stopped, they had now arrived to La.

He grabbed his backpack and moved out of the train, and starte to walk, he did not know where he wanted to go to, he was just gonna let his feet guide him, and that lead him to the Park. He then starte to walk not paying attention, to his enviorments, he ended up falling over a persons feet, he pushed himself back with his hands, as he looked at the person, who he had been close to falling over. "Sorry, i did not see you " He said pushing himself up agian with his hands, as he then starte to brush the dirt of his shoulders.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 8:13 pm

Out of nowhere somebody tripped over her. As a reaction; she activated her power; Time Freeze. It all went very fast. She now had a better picture of what was going to happen. She removed her legs, so she sat like the little mermaid. This way he would not accidentally step on them. She deactivated her power. This took about twenty seconds, and didn’t take much of her energy.

He stumbled upon his feet, and apologized. “It’s okay,” her green-grey eyes looked up at him, “Are you alright?” she asked him, since he had to brush dirt of himself. While looking at him, her hand continued to draw. This time, it was his clothing. It wasn’t anything special, but her hands was doing their magic.

Sidst rettet af Odessa Ons Jan 20, 2021 3:14 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Zechariah

Zechariah

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptySøn Sep 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Zechariah looked at the woman who answered him, he then bite himself in his lower lips, as he looked at her she looked really good he would not lie about that part, for himself he then listen to her. As his eyes went over her, the color scheme she had chossen was a bit special but went great with her Orange hair. He then looked down, as he saw, how she was study him and doing some work on some paper, of his look. That was really wierd, "so who are you, since you fell like you can draw me and my look." He stated, in a teassing maner as his eyes followed her hands as they where moving over the paper while her eyes was at him.

"So you come here often. ?" He asked as he looked into her eyes, and he saw her beautiful hair, he then turned around and sat down on the other site of the place she was drawing, she did look beautiful so he would not lie about that, " i mean i have never seen a woman as you here." He stated in a little playfull tone, before he leaned back to the tree.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptySøn Sep 01, 2019 7:50 pm

Her question was ignored. What a nice man - he surely knew what to do around a woman. ”I am Odessa Dawn, I’m the owner of a clothing brand,” she didn’t even bother mentioning the brands’ name. The brand was so new, so he might not know about it. “I draw whatever I want,” she added lifting her nose a bit higher than before. She might look like a snob, with that small movement. But it didn't really matter. “And who are you?” He knew her name, it was only fair that she knew his name. The pencil stopped drawing, and her eyes went to her hands. It was okay – not her best.

He started to speak again and she looked up, watching him sit down. She but the papers and pencil away, since he chose to hang out with her. “No…” she replied quietly, “It’s actually the first time I’m in the park,” she added, “Do you come here often?” maybe he knew something worth knowing about this place. She was after all looking for inspiration.

Sidst rettet af Odessa Ons Jan 20, 2021 3:18 pm, rettet 1 gang
Zechariah

Zechariah

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 10:43 am

Zechariah listen to her as she told her name, or it looked that way, but truth be told he was cheeking her out, he had always had a weakness for red haired girls. As she asked him about his name, he looked at her. “Zechariah, but you can call me whatever you want beautiful. “ He said as he send her a playful smile, when she told him that she was new here, he looked at her with a little smile. “ Makes sense why, I did not see you then, I mean since you are new and all that,” He added before she started to ask if he was new around here, he look at her.

“well I did at some point, when I was a kid and ran away from home, yeah then I did, let’s just say I had my own little place, where I could be safe when stuff happened, on of the better place, and a lot of demons came here too, “ he added. As he looked at Odessa,

“what do you say to you leave that drawing, and we can go and grab some food, and you can tell me about, what your normally do other than, drawing, and then we can see where everything is leading. “
He said in a playful tone, to be honest he kind of wanted to be alone, with her and maybe have some fun. Not that he minded her being a bit sassy though, kind of got him to grave her, a bit more, and she was a red hair on top of that.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyLør Dec 28, 2019 12:26 am

She arched an eyebrow when he told her, she could call him whatever she wanted and called him beautiful, “Okay, smartass,” she giggled. When he explained why he didn’t notice her she looked at him slightly confused, he then explained that at some point in his life he visited very often “Shouldn’t you notice thing that are new, when you used to come here often?” This guy was funny.

“You know, the way you tell me to follow you really seems sketchy, but you seem harmless – so let’s get something to eat,” She stood up, made sure her skirt covered everything it should cover. She picked up her pencilcase, paper and newspaper and threw it in the bike-basket, followed by the pink checkered carpet.
“So tell me, where should we eat, my personal tourguide,” she looked at him and winked

Sidst rettet af Odessa Ons Jan 20, 2021 3:17 pm, rettet 1 gang
Zechariah

Zechariah

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyLør Dec 28, 2019 7:24 pm

This girl did she just call him harmless, oh she was so much gonna regret that,
“ i mean to be honest, that would mean I needed to come here more often than I have done now, so you you got everything "he asked. As she had grabbed most things he started to walk down the park at her left site of her. When she asked about here they where gonna he eat, he send her a cooky smile, “you will figure out.” He said in a teasing voice, as they started walking He then looked at her as they went down to a place to grab a drink, he went in and grabbed two drinks in the bar and went over to her with it.

“So two burgers and two beers.” He added as he then found a place to sit with her, he quickly noticed how she was near him how he felt the magic around her, she was a witch to, like him he would not say it thought, why should he, it just seemed to be a bit weird if he was going to be honest. He then bite his lower lips as he study her, maybe she was looking for someone here maybe, not he did not know he just knew he would not be here himself for that part, he would probably take off again, soon, he never liked being in the same country for too long.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyLør Dec 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Unlocking her bicycle, she let it roll next to her, while she was walking next to him, “Yeah, I got it all,” she replied him before they left. He kind of let her question be unanswered so she just giggled at his answer and went along.
They arrived at a place she hadn’t been to before, and she parked her bicycle outside and locked it, she left her stuff, covered by the blanket, in the basket. As they went in, he got them two beers. She smiled at him, what a daring move to assume she liked beer. Luckily she did like beer. She grabbed one of the beers and followed him to a booth to sit in. She could feel a tension in the air, in the form of magic. As they sat down she took a quick sip of her beer before she smilingly talked to him, “So how long have you been in LA? I mean it seems like you have approximately 50 years more of experience about LA than me,” she giggled, hinting that she knew he was older than her, and she at least knew he was something supernatural. She knew he was a witch like herself, but it was difficult not to make obvious.

Zechariah

Zechariah

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyOns Jan 01, 2020 10:29 pm

When they had sat down, and she asked him, a question he should have seen coming from a mile away, how long had he been in La the truth was actually not that hard to answer, as some would have thought, “I have only been in la a few days, last time I was here was when I was a boy so a few 100 years ago.” He said sending her a charming smile before he took a big mouthful of his beer. He then looked at her, since she knew he was a witch and he knew it the other way around.

“What about you how long have you been in LA, since you seem a little new to this place, and 50 years that’s precise, but it’s probably more 20 years or something like that to be honest.” He said as he leaned back in the chair, as he said it. He then saw the waiter come down with the two burgers he grabbed his own with his bare hands and took a big bite, of it, before he looked at her again. He chewed his food, before he swallowed it and looked at her, with a charming smile,

“so what is your story, anyway not seen you in this country before, and you are younger than me, so I am a bit, interested in seeing, how much younger you really are, and if we should may
be, find a room, and get to know each other more intimate.”
He said in a teasing voice before he took his beer again, and send her a wink with his left eye.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 12:17 am

Odessa eyes widened in surprise for a moment and she turned her head a bit to the left, while she lifted her eyebrows a bit. “A few days, huh,” she smiled and nodded gently. “Oh dear, 100 years ago I was just a small baby,” she giggled and mimicked his motion with a small mouthful of her beer.
He asked her about how long she had been in LA and she thought for a bit. She turned her head back to him and tilted her head a bit, “Well… right now I live a few kilometers out of town, and I’ve lived there for… four months I think?” she said while she looked up to the left in a thinking moment. She nodded approvingly, “Yes, four months. But you know, I don’t really come into city that often, I mostly just use the nearby supermarkets and go to work, u know?” she tried to explain why she didn’t know anything about the city.
The waiter arrived with the burgers, and Odessa smiled. She grabbed her belly with her left hand as a sign of hunger and worry about her weight – the thought only just excisted a mere moment, before it was brushed off her shoulder and she dug in, right after Zechariah did. It was delicious. She would definitely  remember this place.
The very tasteful bite was almost on its way down, until he indirectly asked if they should have sex. She began coughing. She thought it might have been a little too early for that? Of course she was attracted to him, but sex, just like that? There must have been a misunderstanding, she was sure of it. She got the coughing under control and laughed, with tears in her eyes, as an effect from the coughing.
“Well… I’ve lived many places… Seen many things,” she started her story drying her eyes with her index finger, making sure her makeup wasn’t ruined, “I’ve been trying not to get slaughtered most of my life, so I’ve basically been living in the shadows without a coven,” she gave him a crooked smile and looked down on her burger. It made her a bit heartbroken – for so many years she had been ‘all alone’. She looked up again, smiling. Her sorrow was pushed away, “Maybe we should eat first,” she giggled, and took a big mouthful of her beer and took another very tasteful bite of her burger.

Zechariah

Zechariah

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyLør Jul 04, 2020 10:45 pm

As Odessa, told about herself and commented, on that he had only been there a few days. He sent her a light smile. “So, you are more a country kind of girl?” He asked with a light smile, as he took his own burger and took a tasteful bite of it, as he put it down again and took his beer up and took a big sip of it before he sat it down again. He then turned his face towards her again, as she had taken the thing about sex as a joke. He would not mind, waiting and then at some point do something if she still were up for it. When she told about how many places she had, seen and how much she had seen, he could not help himself from smile a bit.

“Oh well a young witch like you, would love to hear what you have experienced, and I will love to get to know you a bit more, and what hides behind your beauty.” He added as he sent, her a cheeky smile. “So you are making your own brand, tell me a bit about it, what is it you are going for with it what makes it so special.” He asked very charming, as he took another big bite of his burger. His eyes then locked with hers again, before he commented on the shadow thing, “I know what it fells like, being on the run, one of the reasons I always have decided to just go into the army in there I felt like I made a change, fighting for the country, that and I did a couple of things I am not proud of I cheated, a person for his airplane and it nearly got me executed, but it made me fell a lot safer, doing this kind of stuff, and being a part of something bigger.” He added, before he then stooped the conversation. “But that’s just boring stuff, you probably don’t wane hear about it.” He said as he sent her a light smile.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyLør Jul 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Odessa cradled her head from side to side, as she thought about being a country girl. “No… No… Not really. I just live out of town,” she explained, shrugged and nodded approvingly.

She was quite sure he wasn’t joking about having sex, but she thought it might’ve been too early for them, just to head to the bed sheets. He was attractive, and she might want to have sex with him at some point – but right now, she needed to know she wasn’t getting into any danger, while getting naked with this ‘unknown’ Zechariah.

She sent him a shy smile as he commented on her beauty. It definitely felt different than just being ‘nicknamed’ beautiful. She sighed thoughtfully as he asked what made her brand special. Her brand was was a lot of things and she didn’t really know where to start.  Of course, her mouth had to be empty to talk. “Well my brand is different because it is inspired by me,” she grabbed a lock of hair and waved it around a bit, to explain her hair wasn’t normal, being this wild orange. “It’s a very modern and alternative brand,” she explained and thought it might be easier to show some of her sketches. But at the same time, it might be to difficult. “I try not to harm any animals with my designs,” she explained as she thought for a bit. It was difficult to tell about her brand. “It’s easier to see my designs, love,” she said and shrugged and took another bite of the delicious burger.

Odessa was surprised when he told about his story about ‘being in the shadows without a coven’. The army seemed like a rough place to be. She sipped her beer and cleared her throat. “I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve been through so much,” she said and layed one of her pale hands on the table. He could close his hand around hers for comfort, if he wanted. “I would love to hear more, dear,” she said with a slight smile.

Sidst rettet af Odessa Ons Jan 20, 2021 3:16 pm, rettet 1 gang
Zechariah

Zechariah

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyMan Jul 27, 2020 10:17 pm

As he heard her talk about her drawings and designs it was kind of beautiful in its own way, not having to harm animals for her designs. "Thats a great goal if i am being honest Odessa, i mean not wanting to harm any animals for being your brand or clothes. "

When she shortly after told him it was easier with drawings he sent a cheeky smile. " Love is it, with that kind of nickname one might think you are up to something beautiful." He said as his eyes meet her,s when she shortly after commented on his story he did not know what, to say it was nice being with one who actually wanted to hear his tale but this was new.

"Thanks means a lot, to be honest it is something i would rather not talk about, since its a lot of chaos and death and yeah not anything fun."

He said before he saw her hand, he then laid his own hand on hers slowly, as he did he felt relief as his eyes meet hers, piercing blue it was like a sea and sky melted together and those eyes he could just keep staring into, it was a sign of peace and relief.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyTirs Aug 11, 2020 12:22 am

Odessa smiled as he complimented her goal, “Thank you,” she said with a wide, precious smile.

She rolled her blue eyes as he commented on the nickname she had used. “Don’t think too much about it,” she giggled. “I guess it’s kinda a habbit to call people sweet nicknames,” she explained. She never really thought about what she called people; it was just whatever she felt like saying.

A crooked smile formed on her full lips as she nodded ever so slightly. It was kind of relieving that he laid his hand on hers. He already knew he could talk to her about anything. “That’s alright, but I’m here if you wanna talk about it, alright?” she said with a slight smile. She didn’t want him to walk around with feelings which just seemed to pile up. She didn’t want to take his hand away. If he needed the touch, she was willing to keep her hand right there. It was clear that they both had magic flowing around as an aura. It felt magical. The thought of the same magic and being able to comfort him somehow seemed to cling to her mind. She was tempted to tell him that she was done with her half eaten burger and beer. Just so they could continue somewhere else… But she had just said they should wait… Would it be too clear that it might be out of pity? Yes. She kept her mouth shut.

Sidst rettet af Odessa Ons Jan 20, 2021 3:16 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Zechariah

Zechariah

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) EmptyMan Jan 18, 2021 10:21 pm

//out efter aftale med emnepartner. :p//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)   What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne) Empty

What a brutal murder (Fortidsemne)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Brutal habits die hard
» I couldn't help but overhear you saying something about murder?
» Whisky and you [Fortidsemne]
» Murder is like potato chips: you can't stop with just one
» Tell me more [fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: USA & Canada-
Gå til: