Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In the light of the moon (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 09, 2019 10:55 pm

She took in what her father and Buffy were saying, but it was still so hard. She had never experienced heartache like this before. ”It would be easier if I could just not love him, but he is the one and only thing that seems to always grab me, always pull me in and make me know what love is,” she said. She had felt something with Jake, but they always said there was something called a honeymoon phase where everything felt like love. She sighed and looked down. It was weird hearing her father say the same thing as Eaden, and it just confirmed to her that father and son were more alike than anything. She looked up as her father started talking about looks and she could understand that.

Buffy smiled at Baal and just felt like she wanted to confirm everything he said, but she had to remind herself that it wasn’t her place. She got up from her seat, frowning a bit at the hurt. ”People are just jealous of his good looks,” she said with a smirk and walked over to them, sitting down on the coffee table and looking at both of them. She could see their aura’s reacting, and she saw how conflicted Dinah really was. ”Dinah, I am far younger than you, I lack experience and frankly I am scared to my core thinking that I am going to be a mother – but being scared and feeling hurt is what life is about,” she said and took the angels hand in hers, giving it a confirming squeeze. ”Without the sad parts, how would you know when you are happy?” she asked, purely metaphorically. Buffy looked to Baal and took his hand as well. ”I have always said that I would never have a family of my own, but your father has clearly changed that, and if you allow me, I want to show you what I believe a family is all about,” she said looking back at Dinah. She spoke to Dinah, but it was also a reminder to Baal of the promise they had made to each other.

Dinah felt herself overrun with emotions. How could this stranger of a hybrid get under her skin so easily. She leaned her head against Baal and tears started falling. Silent tears and no sound coming from her mouth as she looked at the hand that Buffy was holding. She could understand why her father liked her now. At first she had thought her to be some blonde bimbo, but the more she saw, the more she understood. Even if Buffy could not be a replacement for her own mother, she would like to view her as a family member regardless. ”I saw mother when we were in hell,” she confessed with a sad voice. She didn’t even know if it had been part of Belial’s showcase of her childhood home, but her mother had disappeared before Baal and Chase had showed up.

Buffy looked at Dinah as she said she had seen her mother and then at Baal with a calm smile. ”Well, I’m not going to share,” she said with a teasing tone before she turned more serious and looked to Dinah. If her mother was out there, then Buffy knew what it meant. Buffy knew that what she and Baal had couldn’t break because of a former love, but she knew that if she was in Dinah’s place she would like to find her mother. ”We’ll simply have to find her, won’t we?” she said with a warm voice, not letting go of either Baal or Dinah’s hands.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 09, 2019 11:20 pm

"Life hasnt proven to be easy, not ever," he said as he looked at her, wanting to tell her something that would actually be more helpful. He wished that he could tell her that she didnt have to, but he didnt really believe that she could let go of that kind of love, if it really was like she had described it with Eaden.
He chuckled a bit at Buffy's compliment and shook his head, "They're not looking at that," he said as he watched her move closer. He just let them talk and nodded to the parts he agreed with Buffy in, which seemed to be everything. He held Dinah close to let her know that he was there to comfort her. He made a short smirk at Buffy as she grabbed his hand, clearly not satisfied by only that so he entangled their fingers just to feel her hand closer around his. He nodded at her words and smiled. "She's right. We'll find a way around this whole mess and come out as a family. It might not be the one that we used to have, but I believe it could be just as good, but in a different way," he added as he then looked at Dinah to notice how she was reacting to Buffy's words. He lifted his free hand and removed the tears on one side of her face as he leaned closer and placed a soft kiss on her temple.
Her confession made his eyes light up with confusion as he looked at her. His eyes darted around the room for a bit as emotions seemed to overflow him and he slowly laid his cheek against Dinah's head as he stared out into the room. He looked at Buffy and wanted to smile at her tease but he just couldnt. He opened his mouth to speak, but his lips moved slightly like he was trying to start a sentence but no words actually coming out. He gulped and squeezed Buffy's hand. "Yes... We have to find her," he said in a low tone as he looked out into the room again.

The door opened and Eaden stepped in. He had gotten a bit of a habit to show up the last couple of weeks when Baal wasnt here, just to talk to Buffy about things, so he didnt really seem uptight or bothered. He closed the door and took off his jacket before he stepped into the living room. He looked rather tired, barely said anything as he sat down in the chair Buffy had been sitting in, lazily lifting his hand to greet them, yet he wasnt really looking at them. "Did I interrupt something?" he asked in a numb tone as he slid down in the chair, leaning his head back against the back of the chair to look up at the ceiling. He was getting weaker and it was pretty clear. Baal looked at Eaden and frowned a bit. "Have you been eating lately?" he asked, Eaden moved his eyes down to look at his father, wrinkling his nose before he shrugged. "Nah, do you even care anyway?" he breathed out the words as he then caught a glance of Dinah but quickly looked back up at the ceiling. Looking at her still seemed too painful. "You know I do," - "Well maybe you shouldnt," Eaden was quick to lash back before he realized that it was pointless. He sighed deeply and rubbed his forehead with his hand.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 09, 2019 11:38 pm

Buffy smiled at Baal. She couldn’t deny him to help his kids find their mother, and she would not stand in the way of something like that. ”Hi Eaden,” Buffy said as she heard the door open. She moved around whincing at the pain she felt. God why did it have to hurt simply move? She sat down in the couch and watched as Dinah got her feet. Buffy rested her head tired against Baal’s shoulder as she looked at the brother and sister. ”Behave boys,” she mumbled a bit slurry, but she kept her eyes open. ”Eaden,” Dinah said and got up from her seat. She watched how weak he was, watching the exchange between her father and her brother, grateful for Buffy trying to calm the situation. She could feel Buffy weak and Eaden also weak. She walked over, sitting down in front of him and rested her head on his legs. She felt so lost. Why could she not just make things the way they had always been. Buffy gave Baal’s hand a squeeze. ”Let’s give them some privacy – could you carry me to the bed, I think I need to rest some more,” she whispered. She was so tired all the time, only sparks of energy showing the normal bubbly person she was.

Dinah listened as Baal helped Buffy into the bedroom and sat up, looking at her brother. She wanted to say something, but it was hard to focus on her thoughts. ”You’re weak,” she whispered with a sad expression. Why did he refuse to feed himself? Was it because he liked seeing her hurt as she watched him wither away? ”Let’s go out and get you something to eat,” she pleaded. She didn’t care at this point, she just wanted to see him remotely like himself. ”Eaden, please,” she begged looking up at him with tears in her eyes. ”I want you, is that what you want me to say? Do you want me to repent? Please, I can’t take watching you like this,” she whispered taking his hand. No matter what she didn’t want him to hurt, she wanted to see him laugh and smile. See him happy like he was before all of this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 12:18 am

Eaden moved his eyes slowly down to look at Dinah as she got up and moved his mouth like he was slowly grinding something between his front teeth. He clenched his jaw as she sat down at his feet, she was way too close for his comfort in the moment. Most of all, he just felt the hunger creep up on him. Baal nodded at Buffy's whisper and got to his feet as he then helped her get into the bedroom. He glanced quickly back at his kids before he closed the door and got Buffy to the bed. He ran his fingers down her back as he sat next to her. He started telling her a bit about Ivory as his kids were in the livingroom all to themselves.

Eaden looked at the ceiling as he listened to her whisper. "You dont have to remind me," he said in a tired tone as he was slouching in the chair, not really caring enough to even try and sit straight. He looked down at her as she pleaded. "Stop," he said in a tired tone as he rubbed his face, feeling his eyes flutter a bit. Her beg made him sigh deeply as he pushed himself up to sitting normally as he listened to her whisper. "Dinah, I am not starving myself to get back at you," he said as he looked at their hands and gulped. He looked into her eyes and shifted between them before he had to look away. "I shouldnt have come here," he whispered to himself as he placed his hands over his eyes, feeling his mind getting foggy with the yearning for her comfort. He removed his hand and looked at her, his eyes filled with pain. "You deserve better than me, okay? You do. I dont deserve this," he pulled his hand out of her grip. "I dont deserve your love," he repeated again in a weak voice as he looked away. His selfishness had struck again and that was why he came here, only now he wanted to leave. So why wasnt he just getting up the chair to go?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 12:34 am

Dinah felt her body shake. This was her brother, her love, her everything. She loved him and he was hurting just as much as she was. As he pulled his hand out of her grip she moved slowly to her feet. No. How dared he take away that comfort from himself. She waste breathing fast, anger and frustration running through her veins. She missed him. All of him. His words were hard, but mostly towards himself. Had he learned nothing? With a shaky hand she reached out, grabbing his shirt in a tight grip as she looked into his eyes. ”I’m hurting too, alright – I’m hurting because all I want to do is be close to you,” she said in a weak voice, the spark in her eyes was slowly returning. Not all at once, just slowly. ”You want me to be happy, right? That’s what you said, well … I can’t be happy if you’re hurting,” she said. Her body moved on it’s own, craving him closer and she sat down on his lap. She let go of his shirt, slowly moving her hand over his chest. She could feel his heart so weak and she looked down. They had both messed up. To begin with she had thought it was only him, but she knew that wasn’t the truth. She wanted to kiss him, comfort him and find a way out of this hurt together. They could do that, couldn’t they?

”I need you in my life Eaden, without you I feel like I’m wasting away – I feel like my whole life has no meaning,” she whispered leaning forward, placing her forehead against his. If he pushed her off, so be it, but she would crawl back on his lap every time. She would remind him that together was how they were the strongest. ”All I’ve ever wanted was to be with you,” she said closing her eyes and focussing on not crying. She had cried so much already, she had hoped she had run out of them by now. ”I want to be able to hold you and kiss you again, I want us to work this out and find out how we solve all of this,” she said opening her eyes to look at him. At this point she just wanted him close, and if it meant he lost control, she would endure it. ”You don’t get to decide wether you deserve my love or not, it’s my love to give out and I give it to you,” she said, looking into his grey green eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 12:52 am

He looked at her as she moved to her feet, not sure if she was going to hit him, because it sure seemed like it with the emotions that her face showed. Her words made him gulp as he looked away as her grip was tight around his shirt. She slung his own words right back at him and it felt like she had actually hit him. He looked up at her with shameful eyes as he then shook his head, "I need to, I..." he said as he stopped himself. He didnt know what to say, because there was nothing to say that wouldnt go against his own words if she said this was hurting her.
As she sat on his lap, he lifted his hands to place them on her arms like he would get her off him, yet no muscle in him seemed to follow his wish, leaving his hands to hold a sloppy grip around her. He closed his eyes and made a pained expression as she touched his chest. "Dinah.." he begged in a weak voice, but it felt so good to have her this close. Her whisper made him grit his teeth as she placed her forehead against his. His hands around her arms tightened their grip but he was too weak to make it more than a regular hold. He just couldnt get her off and he was too selfish to ask it of her. He closed his eyes and listened to her words, a faint whimper leaving his mouth as it all slowly made him feel whole, yet not fully. He felt his shoulders tremble with the hunger that was inside him. He was concentrating on keeping both of his needs out of his head and she was making it so hard for him with being this close, throwing him ropes of hope that they could both be whole again. "Dinah, please get off me," he begged as he leaned back and away from her, "I havent fed, you're putting yourself in danger," he faintly whispered as he let go of her arms and covered his face. "I dont want to hurt you," he said but the words were muffled in his hands. The urge had awakened as soon as she sat on him and he would be damned to let it win, but she had to get off him, away from him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 1:09 am

Being close like this was nice but her body craved him. Craved his touch and as his hands held around her arms she knew that she wanted more. His beg was weak and she knew she had to get off of him eventually, but a little longer – she knew his limit better than anyone. ”Then go,” she said. She didn’t want him to hurt her either. ”This time I’m making a demand and it’s for you to feed yourself until you are full,” she said in a serious tone and watched him move away from her. He had covered his face and she knew he was ashamed to have come here, but she had asked him. She took a deep breath and removed his hand that were covering his face. ”You wont hurt me if you get something in your system; go out and get some energy back in your body so we can talk, okay?” she said in a whimper. She didn’t like that he was starving himself this way – and for what? An idea he had put in his own head that he deserved the pain. ”Come by later, we’ll talk and then we will take it from there,” she said in a calm voice. She leaned closer, placing a kiss on his cheek. Just feeling his skin on her lips made her body go crazy, but she moved off of him. ”Father?” she called out. When Baal came into the living room she would look to him with a sigh. ”Your wife-to-be needs souls, I can sense that from miles away – could you please take my brother with you and force some substance into him?” she said with a sad look in her eyes. She did mean well, but she trusted that Baal could maybe get some souls into Eaden. Maybe, just maybe, enough so that when she saw him again they could speak without Eaden being too weak to comprehend what they were talking about. ”I’ll stay with Buffy, so don’t worry about it,” she said and looked to the bedroom door were Buffy was sleeping inside. Dinah then turned her gaze to Eaden again. A pleading look in her eyes as all she wanted to do was figure out a way to make them not hurt as much, but to do that they would both need to have a clear head. An incubus that was starving himself did not have a clear head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 1:24 am

He was trying to hide and yet when she moved his hands, it was like he moved them of his free will, looking at her with misty eyes. She made it sound so easy, just go out and feed. But how could he feed without the will to do so? Without the energy to channel his charms, no one would let him get close. His ability to manipulate bones would most likely kill him if he even tried. He gasped softly at her kiss and shook his head. She couldnt be doing this, she shouldnt be mending his broken heart. He looked to the bedroom as she called out for their father and soon Baal slipped out, letting the door stay open in case Buffy woke up. He listened to her and nodded at her words as he walked over to Eaden and grabbed his arm, "Dont touch me," Eaden snarled but Baal sighed and pulled him to his feet, "You'll have to deal with it, as you are my son," he said as he then looked at Dinah. "I'll make sure he's more than full," he assured her with a little smile as Eaden just looked away from them both. They left to find souls, being close to southside didnt make the task that hard.

When they returned, Eaden was walking beside Baal, feeling stronger yet angry and still weak but for a different reason. Souls werent enough and he refused to do anything about it. Baal had a cut on his cheek, it wasnt deep but it was bleeding slightly. He sighed as he looked at it in the mirror, "You didnt have to fight me," he said as he looked at Eaden in the mirror. "I told you I didnt want them," he muttered angrily before he sighed deeply. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at Baal. "Dont you have a fiancée to feed?" he asked in a sour tone as he walked out in the kitchen and made himself a cup of tea. He couldnt really taste it like humans would, but the taste wasnt horrible. Baal went into the bedroom and smiled softly. "I'll take over from here," he told Dinah, placing a hand on her shoulder and kissing her hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Dinah knew this was not what Eaden wanted, but she was grateful for her father doing this. She didn’t know if her father did it because she asked or because he also did care for her brother, but she chose not to worry about it. As the guys left she walked into the bedroom and went over to open a window, letting some fresh air from the outside in. Then she walked over and sat down on a chair next to the bed, watching the hybrid sleep. It was weird being able to see lifespans like this, and even weirder because she could sense two souls in one body. She knew that demonic offspring could grow fast, but she couldn’t sense a dark soul in Buffy. That’s what made her wonder as to why the hybrid was struggling so much. Dinah knew this wasn’t her place, but she placed a hand on Buffy’s belly and closed her eyes. The soul was so young and all it knew was how to grow and survive. It felt nice, light and so pure. ”Is she alright?” Buffy asked in a careful voice, her eyes still closed. Dinah was taken a back, but still touched the stomach. ”How do you know the gender?” Dinah returned the question. Buffy chuckled and shook her head, but felt dizzy and just laid for a while. ”I don’t, it’s more like a feeling than anything, but Baal insists on not calling it a he or a she yet – I just feel like it is so non-personal,” she said and opened her eyes to look at Dinah. The angel sighed. ”The baby is alright, but it’s draining you like nothing I’ve seen before,” she said with worry in her gaze.

It didn’t take long before Dinah heard that Baal and Eaden had returned, but she sat still by Buffy’s side until her father came in. Dinah smiled at the small kiss and got up from her seat. She didn’t want to worry Baal now, as it seemed like they could control the draining for now. ”When she’s further in her pregnancy, please call on me,” she whispered. Maybe she would come by now and then, but she would want to know how things were going. She looked at the cut on her father’s cheek and sighed, then his eyes with a gaze that said thank you. Dinah moved out into the kitchen and looked at Eaden as he poured himself a cup of tea. She had texted Jake, not really asking if he had made a descission, more to let him know that she was trying to figure out something with her brother.

Buffy looked at Baal and reached her hand up to gently run over the healing cut. ”He’s a real rascal,” she whispered referring to Eaden. As soon as she got some souls into her she felt better, but Buffy still didn’t like consuming souls instead of eating food. However when every human food she ate came right up again, it was hard not to justify living off of souls. They stayed down at least for now. ”How did it go?” she asked with a gentle voice that seemed to have more power behind it.

Dinah looked to her brother. It was clear he hadn’t satisfied his other need, because his scent was stronger. She walked closer, one step at a time, not wanting to move to fast. It was also to keep herself from running into his arms. She placed a hand on Eaden’s arm, and she felt a bit embarrased by the fact that she seemed so hungry for his touch. She hadn’t eaten today, but right now she felt hungry, but not for food. Her touch was light, easy for him to remove if he didn’t want it. ”How do you feel?” she asked, knowing that he felt a lot of emotions and that her question might be too broad.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 12:38 pm

He raised his eyebrows a bit at her whisper and looked at her with curious eyes, "Hopefully you'd like to show up yourself once in a while," he said with a smile, before he nodded. "I'll make sure to let you know how things are going along," he said as he sat down at Buffy's side and turned his eyes to Buffy. He sighed at her touch on his cheek and made a tired expression. "Even at his weakest, he can still manage to put up a good fight. Either he's incredibly good at fighting or I'm losing my touch," he then said as he chuckled softly and brought forth the souls that she had to consume. He knew she didnt like them but he reminded her that the baby needed them. When she asked how it went he shrugged and glanced back at the door. "I havent seen anyone with a bigger need to suffer like him. But he refuses any kind of comfort, well, at least from me," he caressed Buffy's cheek. "I dont know if he'd ever get better without her. And I think it annoys him more than anything," he said as he grabbed her hand and entangled their fingers. He shrugged and looked to the window. It was such a peculiar thing, the forbidden love between twins.

Eaden looked up as he had placed the kettle to let the water warm up. When he looked at her, he frowned and looked a bit away as she got closer. His eyes however darted back to hers at the feeling of her touch and he clenched his fist as his eyes were begging her not to touch him. He felt strong in the sense that he had eaten but he was weak when it came to her. "I feel angry that you asked father to feed me like I was a baby," he said as he then looked away. "But I feel mostly empty, still," he then said as he looked at the kettle. It was easier to just tell the truth than say something that would feel reassuring, it would be a lie. He then looked back at her and sighed. "You really shouldnt be touching me," shouldnt, but it was what he really wanted. "I havent...." he paused and squinted his eyes, "And your touch..." he looked down at her hand and shook his head. It still felt so comforting yet painful to feel her touch him. He was glad that he was wearing a long sleeved shirt because he wouldnt dare imagine how he would react if she got to touch his skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 12:59 pm

”He’s stubborn like his father, I suppose,” she said with a caring voice as Baal had finished speaking. Feeling him entangle their fingers made her chuckle lightly. In many ways they might have fallen into habbits, taking care of her and the baby seemed to be such a big thing right now. However he still managed to make her giggle like a school girl, make her feel like their love kept on surprising her with how strong it was getting. Hearing about Ivory she had learned some things, but she wasn’t afraid of Baal leaving her. She had seen time and time again how they just managed to stay together, and imagining Baal turning away from her when he knew she was carrying their child seemed out of character for the demon. ”I have faith that they will figure this out,” she said pulling his hand up to press it against her lips. She sat up in the bed, feeling her body didn’t hurt as much as before. Then she moved their entangled fingers down to har stomach, placing it over the small bump. ”Some people just belong together, and though they feel broken right now, they will come to understand why they were put through this,” she said with a warm smile.

Dinah could see him react to her, his eyes begging her, but she just couldn’t keep herself from him. He was angry at her with that, but he would at least understand why she had done it. If she hadn’t asked their father, he could be a danger to people around him, and she knew he didn’t want that. She nodded, as she felt empty as well. Nothing was right. She felt like everything she did hurt him still and as he said she shouldn’t be touching him she knew. She tightened her grib around his arm. Had he really been so reckless as to not give in to his needs? ”I don’t care,” she whispered and seeked to gaze into his eyes. ”I need to touch you, Eaden, or else I’m going to fall apart – it hurts touching you but it hurts more not to,” she said shaking her head at herself. Dinah could remember back at their first time when he at first had lost control, but soon realized he couldn’t take her like all the others. ”I haven’t felt whole for such a long time, and right now I feel like I’m slowly feeling myself being put together,” she admitted. Though her and Jake had fooled around a bit, she hadn’t felt the same connection. No matter what she had done, she was always left empty. She walked closer and placed her hands around him, pulling herself close to him resting her head on his chest. ”I can’t escape the fact that I miss you in every way, every way,” she whispered and looked up at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 1:32 pm

He scoffed at her words, "He'd hate to hear you say that," he told her, yet he did feel that they were quite similar on that behalf. "So do I," he agreed. He smiled at the feeling of her lips against his hand as he watched her. When she sat up, he moved instinctively like he was going to help her, but ended up stopping himself before he could do anything. He chuckled and shook his head as he felt quite silly. He looked down at her bump and moved his free hand under theirs as he looked at it with tender eyes. Her words made his smile grow a bit as he looked up at her. "You're really wise lately," he teased her as he leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "It must be the baby," he said with narrowed eyes and a just as teasing expression as his words had been. He chuckled and shook his head, "Who am I kidding, you always say wise things when it's needed," he pressed his forehead against hers as his free hand moved around the bump, feeling the little soul inside her. A relaxed sigh left his lips. "I am the luckiest man alive," he muttered under his breath.

Eaden frowned at her grip tightening around his arm and her words made the frown deeper. Did she not care that he was so close to losing control over himself? His expression was a mix of anger and worry alike. How could she just now feel like she was going to fall apart without feeling him? He had been gone for weeks and she had seemed to manage. He sighed deeply and bit back his words, as speaking them would just be spiteful. He clenched his fist harder at her confession and looked away. "What about how I feel? You feel like you're being put together, I feel like I am being ripped apart by the hope you're trying to give me," he said through gritted teeth. She pulled herself closer and a warm feeling spread in him, though he wasnt sure if it was healing him or burning him up from inside. The desire rose and his longing to pull his arm around her was almost excruciating, yet he didnt move. Her next words made his eyes flutter as they softened up a bit from the anger and he finally looked down at her. "You're making a mistake. A big mistake," he whispered in anger towards himself as he lifted his hand and placed it on her cheek. His eyes shifted between hers with the conflict written clear as day all over his face. And then he leaned down, letting their lips meet in a tender yet careful kiss, filled with an ache for her lips. He felt his lip tremble but slowly moved it around hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Buffy chuckled at his scoff, she knew that they were more alike, but maybe it was because she could see them both at once. Feeling his lips she sighed happily. His tease made her roll her eyes and press their hands closer to her stomach. ”I am always right, don’t you remember?” she teased back and closed her eyes as he placed his forehead against hers. Feeling his hand move around just made her smile. They both knew the danger that could follow this, but right now that danger didn’t seem too bad. Since his fragment it was like they had bonded more closely, so closely that she felt a little scared at times, however it was also such a lovely feeling. His little mutter made her chuckle and she kissed his nose gently. ”You are, but I on the other hand is the luckiest woman alive,” she said in a tender voice. She knew that they had to be mindful of other people in the apartment, but right now she just enjoyed this small moment. Buffy had gotten along strangely well with Eaden, but maybe it was because she weren’t afraid to tell things like she saw them.

”I am not trying to give you false hope,” she argued before she pulled herself close to him. It hurt a bit that he wasn’t placing his arms around her, but for now she would have to endure it. His angry whisper made her sigh and she looked at his face as she felt his hand against her cheek. Her breathing got heavy, and even heavier when he leaned down and kissed her. Her body trembled at the sensation, scared to be hurt once more, but she returned the kiss nonetheless. Dinah could not deny that she had missed his lips, she had missed everything about him. Her heart was still aching from what they had been through, but letting them both hurt when she knew a solution that could make them feel better, seemed silly. She wanted to be with him, devote herself to him like her father had spoken about, but the guilt about what she had done to Jake was still rushing in her body. However that love would have to be burried in her heart, because she knew that being with Eaden was what she was meant to be. Maybe she couldn’t realize that herself yet, but her body reacted so strongly to him. Her hands moved up, resting on his chest as she just let their lips dance in this reunion. After a while she broke the kiss carefully, craving air, though she wanted Eaden more. Her jaw moves, as if she wanted to say something, but she couldn’t find the words. No words could describe this feeling in her chest as her heart were beating to get out of her ribcage. ”I’m sorry,” she whispered, not really referring to the kiss or the closeness, more referring to the fact that they were both hurting. ”Let’s give them some time to rest, Buffy is quite weak and father is clearly exhausted from taking care of her,” she whispered. She knew that Eaden was close to losing control, and maybe letting that control go with their father and potential stepmother in the next room wasn’t really a good thing. She swallowed at the thought. Was she really going to give her body to Eaden again? She knew she wanted him, but could she handle it? Only time would tell.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Her tease back made him chuckle. "I remember that all too well," he whispered as their foreheads connected. There wasnt a feeling like this, feeling her head against his in this way. It felt like all the hardships they had to endure seemed so small compared to this little link of skin. He opened his eyes as she kissed his nose and narrowed his eyes at her words. He wanted to argue but then the door opened as Eaden and Dinah said their goodbyes. He rose from the bed and nodded at them with a slight smile, yet he frowned as Eaden seemed so uneasy and he knew what it meant. When they left he sighed as he laid down on the bed next to Buffy, placing an arm over his head as his mind had become filled with worry. "They'll figure it out... I hope," he muttered as he lifted his arm and looked at Buffy. He had to clear his mind, so he pushed himself up on his elbow as he attacked the hybrid with loving kisses all over her face, keeping her belly safe from the encounter.

As she kissed him back, it was like the ache got a little lighter on his shoulders, his arm lifted up and around her to pull her closer. He felt his eyes wet underneath his closed eyes, a tear wanting to escape it's prison but he wasnt going to let it, not that easily. His breath was unstable with the urges pressing on, it seemed like the time they had been apart only had proven that she was the only only one that could make his body yearn for someone like this. When she broke the kiss off, he gasped from his own unstable breathing and opened his eyes to feel the tear run down his cheek. He looked at her with vulnerable eyes and listened to her whisper. She didnt have to apologize, he shook his head. Her suggestion made him feel as if someone had poured ice water down his spine, clenching his jaw at the thought of what could happen. He wanted to say something, but no words would escape his trembling lip. He grabbed her hand and went to make their leave. After letting Buffy and Baal know that they left, he let go of her hand as they got out on the street, feeling his feelings overwhelm him. He turned to her, "You dont have to do this..." he begged her in a low tone, searching her eyes as his body shivered with desire.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Buffy looked to the two siblings with a worried expression, but sent them a hopeful smile. She could see they were holding hands, and even though she could see their melancholy auras, she could also see their strong bond still lingering in it. Whereever their aura touched she could see the red color of love, and she hoped that they knew what they were doing, but it really wasn’t her place to say anything to. As they left she could feel the shift in Baal and how he got a bit more distant. She ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp slowly. His words made her smile softly at him. ”They will,” she assured him, but she couldn’t be sure. It was just a feeling she had. She giggled as he started attacking her face and she pulled herself closer to him and rested herself against him. ”And we will too,” she said between her giggles.

//Buffy out I guess <33//

Saying their goodbyes felt strange, especially because of the gaze that their father gave Eaden. Dinah tensed up a bit, giving his hand a squeeze before she smiled at Baal. ”I’ll drop by some time,” she promised and moved with her brother down to the streets. He let go of her hand and she knew he was battling his desires so much. His words made sense. She knew she didn’t have to, but she wanted to. Maybe it was her being selfish, wanting to show him that she wasn’t kidding him when she said she wanted to fix this between them. ”I know,” she said with a sigh and looked down and began to walk. Her body was shaking slightly, she was sad and frustrated, but she felt herself trapped. She found her wallet and looked at the money in there, counting in her head and biting her lower lip. The walk to the academy would be too long, and Dinah refused to just be taken in an alley. She looked to the small hotel coming up and sighed as she took his hand pulling him with her. At this point she felt numb about it all. She loved him, and she didn’t want him to hurt, but would this hurt her more than heal her? They got a room, Dinah paying up front so that they didn’t have to think about it when they would leave. Closing the door behind them she looked into the room. Simple, and in better shape than she could have hoped. Why did she feel so timid all of a sudden? ”It’s alright,” she assured him and walked closer. She knew he must be hurting, and she wanted to remove his pain.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Baal nodded at Dinah and gave her an assuring smile as she left with Eaden. He was happy to hear Buffy's reassuring words and her caresses made his mind calm down a little, yet it wouldnt stop him from his lovely attack. Her words made him smile as he pulled her closer and buried his face in her hair. "We will," he whispered as he ran his hands down her arms and let it rest on her belly.

// Baal out too <333

He followed her but as much as his urges were clawing at him, he was considering to just run away, as this wasnt what he thought would make their situation better. His body wasnt with his mind and just followed her, out of his reach to control or stop. He looked at her with sad eyes as they walked and took a deep breath before he looked away. His mind was fogged as they got to the hotel and he wasnt even really realizing what was happening before the door closed. He looked shortly around the room before he looked at her as she walked closer. "It's not. You cant possibly..." he paused as his voice was trembling, looking away for a bit as he was shaking a bit, before he looked at her. "You cant possibly want this, want me in this way," he said as he tried his best to constrain himself. Being alone with her was so alluring and he was afraid what would happen if he gave in.
But eventually, he couldnt hold back any longer. It was like a sudden change, his body moving on it's own as he grabbed her and pulled her to the bed, laying her down as he crawled on top of her. His eyes flickering with confusion and desire as his body tensed. "Dinah, tell me to stop," he begged her as his hands moved on their own, grabbing her shirt as he pulled it off her. He couldnt believe he was doing this to her, that his body just let his mind stand by and watch as it treated her like this. He felt so disgusted with himself as he leaned down and placed his hands on her body while his lips danced around her neck in a trails of soft longing kisses, thinking that she could never want this, not from the person that had lied to her, her whole life.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Dinah knew that is was a tricky situation to be in, but watching him refuse to do anything about his need were getting to her. She could give him release, she knew that and how could she deny him it? She kept silent as he spoke and moved with him as he placed her on the bed. To be honest she had been afraid that he would just bend her over, not even looking at her face. Would that be better? Her eyes were wet as he pleaded her to stop him but she shook her head. She let him remove her shirt, her overalls’ loosened and the straps opened. His touch felt like fire and she whimpered as it was almost painful, but she wouldn’t stop him. His lips moved against her skin and she couldn’t stop a small moan run from her lips. It was hurting her, being close to him hurt her, but at the same time she didn’t care. I don’t want you to ever stop, she whispered. It was true. She longed for him, like she had never dreamed off. Her hands moved to his hair, touching the soft fibers and sighing at the feeling. Her heart was beating faster, being scared yet comforted by his touch. Dinah felt herself being torn, but this was what she knew had to happen and she knew that giving in to him like this would be best for both of them in the long run. ”Eaden, I want the emptiness to go away,” she begged, tears forming in her eyes. Was it weakness that she showed or was it strength? She felt weak, because this was her running to him and seeking comfort, but she felt so empowered by it. Feeling the rush of blood in her veins, the way her skin screamed to be touched by gentle hands. ”Let me be yours again,” she begged. She knew this would not solve their problems, because she still had the emotions towards Jake. However what her father had told her had put things into perspective. Whatever she saw in Jake she had to burry in her heart, whatever warmth and love she felt towards that young werewolf it would be impossible for them to be together. So many years ago she had devoted herself to Eaden, and Baal had been right. Choosing was tough, choosing hurt her heart, but looking back could she choose anyone but Eaden?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 4:57 pm

Her whisper made him whimper as his lips danced along her skin. His body was shaking, just needing to get it's release and become strong again, but there was no way that he would ever treat her like some other girl, his body knew that all too well. His hands grazing her soft skin with longing touches, squeezing her sides with yearning before they grabbed onto her overalls. Her beg made him close his eyes hard and a sob unwillingly left his mouth. He wanted the same, for the emptiness to go away so he could feel alive again. He hadnt felt alive ever since she left, he had disguised his pain and empty behind a believable surface, but underneath it all he was still broken. He pulled the overalls down and his hand quickly found it's way down beneath her undergarments, touching her carefully yet gently as he lifted his head to look at her. "If you let me be yours," he whispered in a plea, feeling tears trickle down his cheeks as he kissed her so tenderly, his lips behaving like he was afraid that they'd break if he wasnt careful.
His fingers started moving around, teasing, touching as he broke off the kiss and looked at her with vulnerable eyes. "I only want to be yours... Now and forever," he promised her in a weak tone, feeling his throat fill up with something that made him feel like he could be choked. "I love you Dinah," he whispered, barely able to speak as he whimpered and placed his free arm around her, pressing her closer as his fingers entered her body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 5:14 pm

It always amazed her how he could draw her in like this, yet control himself enough to be gentle with her. Him taking off her overalls made her kick off her shoes in the same movement. A gasp leaving her lip at the feeling of his hand so quickly moving against her tender parts. She wanted to say that he was hers and always had been but instead moans just sang from her lips. His fingers teasing her made her hips move with his touches, her lips locking with his as she herself felt tears running from her eyes now. Just feeling him like this made her heart burst in the lingering feeling she had felt all along. He broke their lips apart and made her a promise. She wanted to believe. She wanted to trust, but something in her made it hard to accept. ”I love you too, Eaden,” she whispered as he pressed her closer. Her body jerked as she felt his fingers enter her and she moaned in his ear. Her hands held him close as she felt him work at her body, making it sing and moan like only he could. Made her body warm to her toes and she closed her eyes as she wept with him. ”Take your clothes off,” she begged. She needed to feel his skin against hers, feel the way their body heat would melt together. She moved her hands down, tugging at his shirt, but she felt so weak under his touch. Her body was shaking, trembling at the sensation he was giving her. What ever doubt in her mind was gone. She needed him. Only him. From now until eternity.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 5:47 pm

Her moans were returned by soft grunts that mixed up with his whimpers, yet hearing her sing in the tones he knew all too well made a warm feeling spread inside him, a comforting one as well. Her whisper was so bittersweet, filling him up yet tearing him apart, but in a way he enjoyed being torn apart when it was her doing it. Overwhelm him with these emotions that he didnt think he'd ever feel again. He couldnt help but to cry as she moaned in his ear. His fingers moved carefully, feeling her insides that he had longed for for so long, easily stroking her sweet spot. His fingers halted at her beg and he looked at her with tears still streaming down his face like his being had build them all up to this moment. He slid his fingers out of her and grabbed at his shirt, pulling down the long sleeved and the tshirt off at the same time. He pushed himself down to her, gasping at the feeling of her skin against his.
His shoulders trembled with his lust as he moved his hands down her body, straddling her hips into a comfortable position with him between her legs. His breathing was hasty and unstable as his hands shakily undid his zipper. He was hesitant as the only thing keeping his body away from defiling her the way it wanted to right now was his pants. He scrunched his face in agony and couldnt make himself do it. He opened his eyes and looked at her before he grabbed her legs and rolled them around so she was on top of him. He looked at her with sad eyes and held her close. "It's paining me, this desire to be with you," he whispered in a faint tone. "I cant let myself defile you that way, the way it wants me to" he said as he moved a hand up around her neck to place a gentle kiss on her lips, his hands still shaking from the agony that ran through his veins. But he knew that they were both healing ever so slowly and he just had to hold onto to the hope that his body could endure the anticipation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 6:26 pm

It was weird crying and moaning at the same time, but her body just reacted to him right now. He knew what he was doing, moving in soft strokes with his fingers against the spot that made her moan louder. She groaned as he removed his fingers and took off the rest of her clothes as he got his shirt off. At this point she just needed to feel his skin pressed against hers and as he pushed himself on her she felt her heart stop beating for a good second. She let him move her whichever way he pleased, she wasn’t going to stop him. Reaching out and touching his chest as he started to unzip his zipper, as she saw him struggling. She didn’t know if she was ready either, but she didn’t need to know. He grabbed her, rolling them around so she was on top and she couldn’t stop herself from moving her hips against the bulge in his pants, moaning softly. His soft whisper made her sigh as she looked into his eyes. She laid down over him, pressing her bare skin against his as she returned his gentle kiss. ”You won’t defile me, dear brother,” she whispered in a tender voice. She leaned a bit away, placing her hands at either side of his face to keep her balance and look at his eyes. ”We’ll connect,” she whispered, her words breaking as she could feel her body react to him. She leaned down, kissing his lips shortly before moving her lips down his chin. Moving past his adam’s apple with soft wet kisses, her hands moving down the side of him as she balanced herself on her knees. ”We’ll make love,” she whispered against his chest as she kissed him again, moving further and further down. She knew he looked upon this as her getting dirty – maybe even defiled in some ways – but she honestly didn’t care. She wanted to touch him and kiss him all over, make his pain subside for a while and make both of them whole, even if it was just for a few hours. ”I know this, because that’s how it’s going to be,” she said removing some of her tears from her cheeks. Her hands took a hold of his jeans, unzipping them carefully and dragging them off of him. Seeing his length made her core spin, but it was more than just lust or a need for comfort. It was a need to feel fulfilled once more. To be connected with him. She crawled back on him, stradling herself on top of him, feeling his girth close to her entrace. It made her tremble. Normally she had to give him a signal, but she was done with that. He wouldn’t need a word to know that she longed for him or wanted him anymore.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 6:53 pm

He gasped at the roll of her hips, her moving against his bulge made him feel breathless. He grabbed the sheets underneath in a tight grasp as he closed his eyes and the soft groans leaving his mouth like they were on a string that she was just pulling out of him. He looked back at her and enjoyed the kiss with all his being, feeling like the hole in his heart was slowly blooming with something new, something stronger than before. He looked into her eyes and felt his breath so heavy as she whispered to him. He felt her kisses and tightened his grip around the sheets, her kisses were like fire but unlike before they seemed to warm up around the blooming thing that was filling his heart. He frowned slightly in confusion as she seemed to move down his body, but nothing in this moment could make him deny her anything. If this was what she wanted, then so be it. The tears had slowly stopped as his canals seemed to have reached their limit, her words made him gulp. How could she be so sure, so strong and yet he felt so weak compared to her.
He clenched his jaw as his pants were removed and she crawled over him. His core was spinning, twitching, making his whole body fill with this pleasurable anguish. He was so close to being connected with her again, for them to melt together as they had done a million times over. He let go of the sheets as he pushed his body up to hers, placing his arms around her as he looked up at her. The signal was gone, as he was only hers now, his body belonged to her in every sense and no word could ever hold that back from her. He moved her slowly as he entered her body, a soft moany whimper leaving his lips as he pressed her closer, feeling her slowly move down over his member till he was in her. "We were always meant to be together," he whispered in a breathless tone as he held her close, moving his hands gently around her body as he looked at her with tender eyes. "Always," he moaned softly as his hands gripped her hips and made her roll against him. His heart could barely keep track of it's beats, seeming to either skip one or make two in an instant, he wasnt sure which one it was. Finally being in her filled him up with an energy he had needed all this time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 7:23 pm

This strength came from somewhere, but Dinah honestly didn’t know where. Maybe because she knew that they belonged. She knew that their fate was entertwined from their first breath until their last breath. Moving back up she looked at him, moving some of the hair that had gotten loose from her ponytail back behind her ear. She arched her back as he entered her, but no sound could come from her throat. She was breathless and speechless as he was slowly moving into her, and stretching her walls. Her jaw moving as she tried breathing, first breathing as he was all the way inside of her. She leaned back down to him, laying so close, skin to skin, her eyes looking into his as he spoke. Always,” she agreed as her body trembled at his hands. Nothing felt like this. Nothing had ever felt like this. Her mouth felt dry, breathing heavily as he moved her hips. She moved her hands up to his hair, grasping fistfuls and pressing her lips against his. Her hips danced against him, feeling his member stroke her sweet spot that was slowly building up her high. How long they could last with this was hard to tell, but she wanted it to be forever. Could they stop time and stay like this forever then that was what she wanted. Her heart was slowly being filled as she felt herself getting closer and closer to being whole. Their connection had always been strong, but this was different. It was overwhelming her as she moved her hips harder against his, wanting him deeper as she moaned. More,” she pleaded, feeling herself losing control.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 7:49 pm

He was sure he would implode as soon as he got all the way up in her. Just crumble and feel his heart burst, it was all too much for him. His core going out of control, in almost a painful way that could only be soothed by making her move. It had been too long since he had been with someone like this and even longer since they had connected in this way. He gritted his teeth and felt his body tense up as she moved harder against him, feeling her ripples mercilessly stroke around him. He tightened his grip around her, pressing his upper body as close to her as it could get, feel her skin slide against his. They were melting together once again and this time it seemed like a whole new different thing. Their hearts had been broken but now they were healing, in the confirmation that they couldnt be without each other.
He lifted his hands and wrapped his arms around her as he changed their position in a swift motion, she was lying down again and he was above her. He moved her legs out to the sides to then grab around her face with shaking hands as he kissed her tenderly, his hips instinctively moving deeper, yet still so gentle. This wasnt about breaking her, it was about being as close to her as she could, be as deep in her as was possible. He lifted his head to disconnect their lips as tender cries of pure pleasure left his lips. He didnt need to speak in the moment, his body and his moans were speaking perfectly fine for themselves. His core feeling the build up to the high that he thought was going to blow his mind, yet he didnt want it to end. He wanted to be like this forever, damn the world and it's feelings, what they felt now was all he needed. Her love and her soul connected with his, she was the sun that fueled his moonlight.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 8:04 pm

Dinah felt her body getting to her high nice and slowly, but she didn’t care about her high, she just wanted to feel him. Pressed against him, melting with him like this was all she wanted, and it was impossible for her to hold back her moans. Gasping slightly as he turned them around, letting him move her legs that were already shaky. His kiss calmed her down slightly, but that was until he started moving again. She let go of his hair, letting her fingers run down his back in soothing strokes, moaning and gasping for air as he pressed into her more firmly than before. This was what she had longed for, feeling them together, once again a full soul that could face any hardships together. Her fingers slightly clawing at his back as he kept on hitting that sweet spot that he always found in an instant. Then the rush came over her, filling her body with euphoria like nothing else in this world. A sweet nectar of pleasure that made her walls cramp up and her breath halter. Looking at Eaden she felt her vision blur at the immense feeling he was giving her. The world was a cruel place, but that didn’t make them cruel, not with the love she felt herself with right now. Coming down from her high she gasped for air, and the lack of oxygen gave her a slight headache, but she didn’t care at this point. They were mending their bond, feeling whole and finding out that they could be together despite what they had gone through. Dinah hadn’t lied when she said she had wanted to start fresh, and nothing felt like before, it actually felt better than before, knowing that they were both fully comitted.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the light of the moon (cw)   In the light of the moon (cw) - Page 2 Empty

In the light of the moon (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.
» Lost in the light of the moon - Zeke
» The sun and the moon [cw]
» Bad Moon Rising
» To the moon and back. [ TW ]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Piger-
Gå til: