Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Tiril
Første af Racen
Tiril

Humør :
Fag : Bioteknologi | Magiske elementer og historie | Heksenes magi
Antal indlæg : 31

I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  Empty
IndlægEmne: I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.    I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 8:36 pm

@Eos

Church again, Alessio had been coming there a lot recently. Usually, it was enough for him to just pray at home, being of his dad's creation felt like he was close enough to him, but now he needed to be much closer.
It was evening, the moon creating a beautiful light in the church. Alessio was sitting at the front, closest to the altar, saying his last prayer before standing up. He straightened out his suit, before walking out in the refreshing cold winter air. He took a deep breath, looking up at the dark sky before he started sensing something dark around him.
With light steps he walked towards the looming darkness, nothing appeared before him, but he knew something was there, something dark.
“Step out of the shadows, now that you have the guts to even appear here, before God’s house.” Alessio’s voice was loud and dark, speaking with the authority that he possessed.
From the shadows stepped out a demon, not long after a second one, both of them wearing a sickly grin on their ugly faces. They stood tall like they were proud to be these parasites. Normally Alessio would have banished them the moment he saw them, but he was curious, what were they doing outside the house of God.
“What are two cockroaches doing here, tainting this holy land” The disgust was clear on his face, hating the fact that they had dared to go near the church.
They just laughed, making Alessio’s blood boil, his already bad temper getting worse at their taunting.
“We are doing the same thing as you are, as you pray to your master, we pray to ours,” One of them said, making Alessio grind his teeth together.
“He is not my master, he is my father, he is god” he growled, making the demons cry out in laughter.
“Potato, potato,” they said with a lopsided grin.
With a threatening demeanour, Alessio moved forward with a face of fury, making the demons back up a bit, losing their smiles as Alessio picked one of them up from the ground by his throat, making the parasite squirm in midair, putting a smile on Alessio’s face instead.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.    I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 9:28 pm

Southside was her favorite place to hunt, it was also the city in Gaia that was filled with these diabolic creatures that she hated. Oh the hatred had filled up her entire body with fuel for the next fight as she landed a few blocks away from the church. The aura from the archangel was strong, and it disrupted what ever kind of peace the people here thought they had - which in her case was okay. They didn't deserve peace, they needed to go to Hell. However, there was something different tonight, there was another angel close by. It was rare an aura was so strong, and it wasn't the aura of one of the archangels - she would've known. But it was something even more pure, and what was pure than the first angel to be created by their father? "Alessio," she whispered to herself from distance.

Eos moved closer, it was hard to mask to mask the angelic energy. But on the other hand there was already Alessio there, and his aura was way more empowering than hers - call it the effect of spending so much time in Hell. "Your are wasting your time actually, your master left you years ago - never to return. But looking at you, I don't blame him," she finally appeared. Dressed in a dark grey pair of jeans, with a long sleeved black shirt and her boots - she didn't really scream fashion and she didn't mean to. The other one looked at her, taking a few steps towards her and she didn't really mind. Which for a second seemed to surprise the demon. She had her kindjals blades in her hands, as she moved closer and in a heartbeat she stabbed the demon right in the heart. "One more stupid bastard down."
Tiril
Første af Racen
Tiril

Humør :

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.    I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 10:25 pm

He hadn't sensed the light on the other angel, an archangel at that. He was too occupied by the darkness in front of him, to concentrate on anything else. So when a voice appeared out of nowhere he was surprised that it was the voice of his younger sister Eos. Alessio took his eyes off the demon in his hand, as the other one took a step closer to Eos, not that it worried him, he knew how strong Eos was, what she was capable of, but he watched anyways as she moved closer to the demon as she stabbed it.
"Eos, what a surprise" he said with a raised brow, turning his focus back on the demon who had stopped squirming since the other demon was now dead. "infernum manet" he muttered, letting go of the demon, now screaming as it was dragged down through the dirt, back to hell.
He turned all of his attention to his sister. She looked like herself, probably hadn't changed since they met last time. He hadn't seen her for more than a hundred years ago, that was what surprised him even more, she didn't usually come to earth, so what was she doing here? Did she come for a mere visit, or was there something wrong. Any greeting was thrown out the window, as he just went straight to business.
"What are you doing here, it's been years?" A questioning stare rested on Eos as he wiped his hands off in his suit, not liking the idea of having touched something so disgusting as a demon.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.    I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 4:52 pm

It was a surprise indeed. She had not expected to see him here, but then again, what would she know. It wasn't like anyone really informed her off anything, only that she should come down here and help Michael - now that she had failed keeping Lucifer in Hell. It was around a hundred years ago she last had seen him, the last time she had been on Earth to try dragging Lilith back to Hell where she belonged. However, time worked different down in Hell it was much faster, much more painful - for the ones tortured there that was. Eos had gotten used to the screams of pain and it didn't even bother her that she had to listen to it anymore. Therefor, she was also less effected by the negative forces of a place like Southside. You could almost feel the dark forces try crawling under your skin, if you let it. Eos breathed out as the other demon was banished. "Father send me here to help Michael with clearing out this mess," she replied and looked around. There was so dark energies coming from the church - there was nothing holy about it anymore, it was too broken. "I didn't expect to see you here," she confessed with a little smirk. "But Its nice being here.. finally getting some fresher air."
Tiril
Første af Racen
Tiril

Humør :

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.    I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 8:23 pm

Alessio raised a brow at what Eos said. If dad had taken contact, getting Eos to come to earth and help, something was going on, making Alessio suspicious. Their dad was one of few words and Alessio had of course not heard anything from the old man, making his thoughts run wild. He had sensed the darkness, probably why he had to go to the church to pray, rather than staying home, but he hadn't given it much thought. He worked at the school, there were hundreds of demons going there, not that it pleased him, but he had gotten used to the darkness around him. It's getting darker around here... what did dad tell you? he asked, hoping that Eos would have gotten just a short explanation on the way.
Alessio chuckled. It wasn't like he had expected to see her there either. She was supposed to be down in hell, guarding the gate, making sure Lilith stayed there, but he knew she had trouble with that. I could say the same for you... he said, crossing his arms in front of his chest, seeming a bit more relaxed now. I bet, the darkness down there must be getting to you... It's nice to see you up here he said, finally giving her some sort of proper greeting with a small smile.
Family had always been weird to him, which is why it was fine for him that he only saw his siblings with regular gaps between. But he had gotten better after Victoria became a more consistent part of his life when she joined the school as a teacher too. He still had a lot to get used too though.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.    I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 7:56 am

It's getting darker around here, he was right. It was dark on Earth, it was far from how she remembered it from hundreds of years ago when she last had been here. Times had changed, and even through Remiel still had hope for Earth and for the humans, she admired her brother for that. "Father didn't tell me much. Ever since Lucifer got out Hell had been in ruins.. it was a mess beyond repairing, or till now at least. I got Lilith to take over, or she happily took over. Someone has to do the job," it was still unsure whether that was a good or bad idea, but it would do for now. "Michael has been working hard to keep the demon population down, I'm surprised you guys aren't working together," she confessed and exhaled a little bit. "Then again, both of you are of course very fond of working alone." She gave Alessio a little teasing smile for a small second. Her siblings all stubborn, one would think it was a trait their Father just had thrown at all of them, and perhaps he had. "I couldn't keep Lucifer inside Hell, I couldn't keep Lilith or Samael - I guess coming back here.. is my punishment for not being able to keep them there, or a way for me to get them back there.. At least I got Lilith busy." Eos shook her head a little bit. Samael'd had his claws in Michael earlier  this year, and made the alternative version of Lucifer fallen. It was all very chaotic.

Eos took a deeper breath in and looked at her oldest brother.The darkness down there must be getting to you, she chuckled a bit as she licked her lips shortly. "I've spend more time there than any of us, even going back home makes me nauseous -" Eos confessed on her next exhale before she looked shortly at Alessio again. She had been a keeper of Hell since Lucifer was outcast, and had barely left her post in all these years and after more demon had been created.. as humans sinned and turned to Hell - amongst other creatures as well, Eos had been way to busy either way. She had seen Azrael in the beginning as he was the angel of death - and she had seen Remiel time to time when he came to make sure the right souls got inside the gate. Other than that, contact with her siblings had been limited - more than to her liking. "I did talk to Remiel not so long ago.. he helped calming my nerves a little bit."
Tiril
Første af Racen
Tiril

Humør :

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.    I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  EmptyMan Apr 12, 2021 9:40 pm

Of course father hadn't told her much. He never spoke much to them. It was hard, getting in contact with the old man, unless he had some concerns himself. Alessio always resented him a bit for that. But then he remembered what resentment towards their dad got them. Alessio turned a curious eye to Eos as she told him that Lilith had taken over hell, now that it was all chaos and Eos had come up here. He guessed it was for the best, but he couldn't help but feel uneasy at the new info. Lilith is in charge? Hadn't seen that coming, doesn't sound too good though... he mumbled, not too sure how to feel about it, but as long as everything was kept under control, Eos could probably deal with it.
Michael... Family, yeah Alessio had never been good at working together with anyone, neither had any of his siblings, maybe it was the lack of feelings, that came from being so old as they all were.
You know me, I'm not good at working together with others, and when it's family... I have never been good at that. he confessed, shrugging his shoulders with a crocked smile.
But I guess we soon have to start working together, or else it will get worse. he said in thought. They would have to work together if they should get things under control right?
It's chaos... You were sent to help us. You have kept them under control before, you can do it again. Words of encouragement were rare from Alessio, but sometimes they appeared, usually when things were looking bleak.

He could understand her, if it had been him being sent to hell to guard it, he would probably feel the same way, after spending so much time up in the light, so he just nodded in affirmation. It's a big change coming back, so I can understand why it would make you feel uncomfortable he said with a short smile.
She had talk to Remiel too? He felt like he had missed out on a lot, but that wasn't surprising since he did keep mostly to himself.
Remiel? This is about to be a whole family reunion. he chuckled, looking over at the church. He wanted to get away from this place, find something where the energies were... more positive.
Should we find a more comfortable place to converse? he asked, making it clear that he wasn't keen on staying were all this dark energy were taking place.

Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.    I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 9:30 am

"At least if she is in charge there, she isn't up here causing trouble," Eos pointed out. She had vouched for the idea of letting Lilith rule, there wasn't many other options, and Hell had been falling apart after Lucifer had went missing. Eos knew many of her siblings had a twisted relationship with Lilith, herself included. Then again, the one of them spending most time in Hell perhaps had a better judgement when it came to what was best for the place. Not that she didn't mind other people’s options on the subject, every idea and theory was always welcome. "But I got it under control."

It wasn't just Alessio who hadn't spent much time with family. Time to time they were all terrible at contacting each other or putting in an update on what was going on in the world. Uriel and Remiel perhaps being two of them who were best at keeping tabs on each other. "None of us are good at working together for too long at the time," she pointed out with a light chuckle. Eos wanted him to know she didn't blame him for working alone. They all worked alone, and sometimes they just needed that to get the job done. But with this overfloat of demons and dark beings, they needed each other now more than ever. With all their powers combined, perhaps they could remove all evil from Earth - or at least the source of it. "We would stand a better chance if we worked together, but I get it. I prefer working on my own as well and we all have different ways to deal with all this mess." She acknowledged. Eos would kill demons without hesitation, she still believed Alessio would as well. Michael would too, she hoped. Remiel she wasn't so sure about, he seemed to be more analytical about the creatures’ behaviors more than the actual species - which she didn't understand but she still admired him for being able to see things no one else could - or at least what she couldn't. Eos just hoped it wouldn't cause them trouble in the long run. Eos couldn't help but smile by his encouraging words, knowing they were rare, so she took them in.

Eos took a slightly deeper breath in. Uncomfortable didn't even begin to describe the chaotic feeling inside her, all this negative energy that had taken over her system ages ago, but still didn't turn into a dark form of matter. Perhaps it was because she was Dawn that she could withstand the darkest parts of Hell knowing the light would be there in the end, because it was in the end just herself. "Yeah, but it will be better." She believed she wouldn't stay uncomfortable for much longer. She hoped for that at least.

"Well. I was fighting off some demons and vampires in the forest. And I reckon he was just watching over me wanting to make sure everything was fine," she shrug a bit with a warmer smile. Eos had always been close with most of her brothers. "I bet, not that I've seen more of them. I know Azrael is somewhere on the other side of the globe, he is still pissed at me, so, I haven't seen him in over 2000 years.. more or less." Eos confessed before waving her hand a little bit, it wasn't a conversation that she needed to get into with Alessio - even though the fact they didn't talk was perhaps good information if you didn't want a sibling fight. "But yeah, let's go somewhere else. I don't know a lot of places around here, where do you suggest?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.    I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.  Empty

I will confess to you, with the moon as our light.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» In the light of the moon (cw)
» Lost in the light of the moon - Zeke
» I Must Confess
» The sun and the moon [cw]
» The magic of the moon

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det sydlige Southside :: Kirken-
Gå til: