Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 9:43 pm

It felt like his body had moved them by itself and feeling her under him, didn’t help on the fact that he wanted her more. He felt like she was the fountain and he had been a thirsty man walking through a desert. Like a fast beating drum he could hear her heart trying to keep up with everything, as well as the way she tried to get her breath back in order. He smiled, leaning his head down to her neck where he placed a caring kiss right above her atery. His cold lips could feel that warm blood just beneath the surface, but luckily he didn’t feel the need to drink any more blood. Her words about making her feel happy made him pull away from her neck and look long and deep into her eyes. He couldn’t sense any lies, only truths, and he didn’t really know how to take it. ”All I want to do is make you happy,” he said softly, placing his hand on her cheek once more to caress her cheekbone. Reginald was the type of person to never lie when he spoke, and maybe it was because he could always tell the truth from the lies. Being honest meant hiding nothing, no motives, no thoughts, just pure honesty.

”Let me drop the big bomb then, huh?” he whispered with a small chuckle. He couldn’t keep this a secret, not when he was so close to her. Once more he placed a soft kiss on her lips, letting his kisses move down her chin, to her neck, until it reached her collarbone. He smiled against her skin as he could hear her heart beat so loud, that it seemed to block out anything else for a moment. ”I love you – always have and always will,” Reginald said looking up into her eyes. He didn’t need to hear her say those words back, because in the end, what really mattered was that she was happy.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 8:45 am

She gave him a little nod, as he wanted to drop a bomb on her. Mariella took a deep breath in, right before his lips touched hers again so soft and tender. Love was a funny thing, it made you feel insane stuff. And she hadn't been sure if she could handle it. Mariella was even the one questioning love actually being worth the heartache in the long wrong, but all her doubt all her questioning was washed away for every kiss. Mariella liked how her body reacted to his kisses, to being with him. His word caught her unsuspected, she wasn't used to hearing these words - or of course Jeremy had said it to her, but it hadn't meant anything to her. But hear Reggie say it, meant everything. Mariella breathed out, feeling her heart skip a beat. Mariella had always known her heart didn't belong to Jeremy, she had stayed with him in fear - it had been hard to pretend to love someone when there was someone else. Reggie had always been here, unsuspected but always there to make her laugh - making her feel comfortable no matter what happened around them. She had always known, that as long as she stayed by his side - she was safe. But Mariella had also been fighting the feeling off, or at least tried to for so long. So now that she finally could give into her emotions, it felt good. He was her home. Mariella didn't take her eyes off him, it was clear his words meant the world to her.
"..I love you too," she then said in a voice to tender and soft. It was putting the last brick down from her wall, she had never said that to anyone else than family. It felt like they had waited a life time for this. It was like everything suddenly started to make sense again. Since she was already letting her emotions out and he made her feel alright about it.
"If we'd never met, I think I would have known my life wasn't complete," she softly sad letting her fingers softly run down his sides. "And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn't know who I was looking for," she took a deep breath in and exhaled before she just smiled at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 7:17 pm

He could hear every muscle in her body move and he watched as she tried to find herself for a moment. To be honest he didn’t think he would hear her ever say those four words escape her lips. If he had had a heart, it would have stopped, because her words filled his head. He exhaled looking into her eyes, trying to relax himself. How could it feel like he actually had a heart that was beating? How could she take his breath away like this? He knew the answer, and it was because he truly loved her. They had known each other since they were kids, known each others ups and downs, been there for one another when all they needed were a friend. He looked at her, how beautiful her lips could curt when she smiled, how her hazel eyes seemed to spring to life when she looked at him. A part of him feared the unknown future, not knowing what would happen when they eventually had to tell the others. Her words made him smile and he loved the electric feeling of her fingers running down his sides. What he wouldn’t give for having felt that forever ago. ”The past two years has been hell on earth,” he whispered softly looking down and getting up from the bed in a movement that seemed swift and slowed down somewhat. He leaned against the table, grabbing a beer and opening it, handing it to Mariella with a relaxed expression. Then he took a beer for himself, opening it with ease and drinking a few mouthfulls.

”I don’t want you to think that I didn’t try and get to you sooner,” he said, feeling the guilt in his body again. As soon as she was gone he had seeked out Jeremy, but that hadn’t ended up well. A bit of his pride had been taken from him that day, but he was gaining it back one day at a time. His fingers fiddled with the label on the glass bottle, and a sigh escaped his lips as he looked at her once more. ”A part of me thought that the reason you guys didn’t come back was because you had all found a better place to be – like me, Theo, Jamie, Jas, Jake, Mela and our families weren’t needed anymore,” he said and scoffed slowly at himself. He had been stupid and reckless after he had lost so many of his friends, as well as the one he felt like was his one true love. At that thought he smiled as he watched Mariella, because it was funny how he had always loved her in one way or another. He had tried to move on, tried finding peace with what he had been dealt, but it couldn’t fill the void that Mariella had left. He was hopeless at times, but he didn’t care about that, because he knew who he was.

”I’m beginning to sound just as dramatic as my dad – please stop me,” he said letting out a slight chuckle.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 11:34 pm

She watched him get up and grab a few beers - handing her one of them. She took a mouthful of the beer, and listened to his words. Mariella bit her lower lip and sighted a bit, as he admitted that he had been thinking. It made sense. Actually it made even more sense for someone like Mariella who often ran away from everything if she could. But she cared to much to leave anyone behind.
"To be honest I was running away. I've been running for so long, I guess I forgot to stop and think about the reasons not to," she admitted and exhaled deeply. It wasn't easy to admit her flaws, but she was very self-aware. Which at sometimes was the reason she ran, she was scared and she knew that. "But I would never leave you behind - honestly I have no idea why we never returned. This time seems to collect us in and fill everyone of us with chaos - one by one," she sighted again by her darker thoughts.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the mood," she spoke looking down for a second. These new powers were so weird, and it was so easy for her to focus on all the dark stuff like it was her second skin.
"I'll make you shut up when you make me shut up," she said and got up from the bed and took a few mouthfuls as she walked to the window. She looked at the busy life outside.
"It's weird.. before today, I felt so lost.. so confused.. like I was caught in a deep black hole of shadows.. and you stepped in," she turned to him, put down her beer on the table, " and it was like all the darkness.. everything just went away," she breathed out.
"Don't blame your father for being dramatic.. you clearly have that one from me," she joked - she always joked when she wasn't sure how to express herself. She took a deep breath and walked closer to him and put her arms around his neck as she looked into his dark eyes. There was a lot on her mind, but she didn't want to ruin their night by locking all the shadows free.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 1:29 pm

He listened as she spoke about running away, and he couldn’t deny that he felt it like a jab with a knife through his flesh. They both knew what responsibilities they had, but they had each other. Her words about them being collected made him nod as he emtied his beer, placing the empty bottle on the table beside him. ”I think that you are on to something, and I really want to figure it out – but you haven’t ruined the mood,” he said with a smile. Even if it had hurt that everyone just left, he could forgive it. All he really wished for was for them all to go home and continue their lives, but it would be tough. A lot of things had happened, and he knew he had only just scratched the surface. He watched as her slender body moved to the windows and he couldn’t help but smile at her comment. As she turned towards him again he shrugged. ”That hole I was in for two years – but you somehow made that dissappear,” he said with a slight smirk on his lips. He watched her as she got closer, and as she placed her arms around his neck he simply pulled her closer by her hips.

”Is there anything I could do to make you feel at ease?” he whispered, almost begging her to tell if he could do anything. He wanted to help and make her feel better. His fingers ran up and down her spine as he carressed her. He leaned down, placing his cold lips against her warm again. Was it really so weird that he always placed others happiness over his own? At times he could feel like a martyr, but he decided to let that thought slide as he kissed her once more, a bit more needy. He pulled away slowly, but still their faces were close to each other. He knew she had a lot on her mind, and so did he, but in this moment they should maybe focus on something else. ”Do you want to watch a movie? Just make stupid comments about the characters like we always do?” he asked. It was hell watching movies with his family; Vanya would always comment about the logistics and possibilities of the character’s descissions, her mother Abigal would always yell at the love scenes and give a long rant about how love made the world go around. His father was weird in those situations, always making stupid jokes about what happened in a scene, and Reginald himself would try and keep the family away from throwing the TV out the window when something bad happened.

”We could order some room service snacks for you? Just lay in the bed and forget about this stupid and yet wonderful world,” he said with a smile.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 11:44 pm

She breathed out. Holding on to that light she had in her life, it was very a struggle to hold onto that - but she tried her best. Having Reggie to help her, she felt like there was hope in the future. Is there anything I could do to make you feel at ease? she smiled softly and tilted her head a little to the side.
"Just keep me close," she said with a little smile. His touch made her body shiver, every touch seemed to touch every single nerve in her body. His kisses continued to make her feel like she was able to fly. All the stories her mothers had been telling her and Lion about love suddenly made much more sense. She listened to his suggestion about what they could do.
"that doesn't sound bad at all," she admitted. Mariella didn't really know if movies was what she was in the mood for -but she was in the mood of being close to Reggie - so everything that included him was something she could work with.
"Nah, I don't need more snacks. I have you. I should be fine," she teased before kissing him again. "But I would love to make the world to go away for a little while," she added with a cheeky little smile on her lips. Mariella just looked into his eyes, kept herself as close to him as possible.
"I don't ever want to be without you again," she admitted. She spoke from her heart, from a place she rarely listened to - but here she was telling him everything her heart was saying, "please just be mine," she exhaled and looked into his eyes. She knew it was a lot. To the extreme for her to actually just give her heart out like that, but she wouldn't say it if she didn't want it. Everyone knew Mariella was short for emotions, she held her cards close to her chest. But she also knew, what it meant for others to know how she felt - even if she usually was bad at expressing it. So here she was, letting Reggie know preciously where  she stood with her emotions towards him.
"I'm done running away from my heart," she breathed softly out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 12:25 am

He kept her close as she asked of him, but he did not mind the closeness one bit. Standing so near her made him feel like he had a beating heart that could pump life into his limbs. Her voice made him smile as he kissed her neck softly, letting out a little sigh of enjoyment. ”Make the world go away?” he whispered softly, running his hands up and under her shirt, feeling her warm skin against his cold hands. He knew what she meant, and the thought of it had crossed his mind so many times already since getting here. Her admittance made him pull his lips away from her neck, looking into her hazel eyes. Be mine, two words that made his world. He lifted her up, letting her wrap her legs around his waist and kissed her again. ”I’ll be yours forever,” he whispered against her soft neck with a smile on his lips. ”But only if you’ll be mine,” he said in a rather demanding yet teasing tone. His kisses down her neck got to a point where he couldn’t kiss her skin anymore. Stabilizing her with one hand, he pulled off her shirt in a swift motion and layed her on the bed. His kisses tracing down her torso until it reached the soft skin below the belly button.

”Ella, I want you,” he said against her soft skin, as he pulled her pants down and threw them on the floor. He couldn’t help himself, and seeing as she had already asked him to be close, he couldn’t see the wrong in what he was doing. She could of course always stop him, but he had a feeling that she would let him do anything at this moment. He placed a soft kiss at her thigh, looking up at her with a cheeky smile on his lips. He placed a gentle kiss against the fabric of her underwear and moved his kisses up to her lips once more. ”If you want me too, then I’ll give you that sensation of the world dissappearing,” he whispered, a caring sound in his voice.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 9:38 am

He lifted her up, and her legs locked themselves around his waist as he responded to her words by a tender whisper against her skin.
"I'm only yours," she whispered almost breathless. His lips on her skin felt like the sweetest burn that she simply just couldn't get enough of. He removed her shirt with ease, and she didn't mind at all. Her back met the bed again. She loved the way her body responded to him, made her going crazy for more.  His kisses moved down her body, adding more electricity in every kiss. Mariella breathed softly but longingly out by his words, they wanted each other. A wave of sensations radiated out and the inner predator reacted to him kissing her thigh. She had never wanted to be with someone so much before as she wanted him. Mariella returned the kiss on her lips with such passion and desire. She listened to his words and smiled softly before she kissed him again. This time using the kiss to push him down in the bed and get on top of him. She sat on top of him, removing his shirt, before leaning down and kissed him so tenderly.
"Be my guest," she answered to his last words. Waves of delightful heat pounded through her. Her mind and body felt oddly complete. and his touch made shivers race along her skin.

Afterwards they laid together, still entwined. Mariella ran her fingers up and down his chest in small teasing circles, before she smiled as she looked up at him. She snuggled herself closer to him, not wanting to leave her side. Not now, not ever.
"You are right.. I'm hundred procent drunk on you now," she giggled a little lifting herself up on her elbow and supported her head with her hand. "Does this mean I can call you my boyfriend now? Because I'm most likely gonna do it anyways," she added before leaning down to kiss him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 11:21 am

Reginald couldn’t keep a smile off of his lips as she whispered she was his. His alone. This only made him go crazier for her, but she suddenly changed it up and took him a bit by surprise. He let out a soft chuckle ans kissed her back, as she removed his shirt in an almost violent way. Her words signaled what they were about to do and he pulled her closer as they suddenly let go of the world around them. Sex was always a nice feeling, but in this moment he felt complete. Like he had found the missing puzzle piece and he never wanted this feeling to stop.

After he had layed down close beside her, letting her fingers do as they pleased. Who was he to stop this sensation that she was giving him? As she snuggled closer he placed his arm tighter around her waist and kissed the top of her hair. She was the first to break the silence and the words she said made him smile. ”Better than beer?” he whispered teasingly and ran his fingers down her back, caressing every little detail on the way. Her question made him lie down and look up into the ceiling for a moment as he smiled to himself. He couldn’t control what she would call him, but her calling him anything, symbolising they were together, filled his body with cheer. ”Boyfriend, fiancée, husband – As long as it means that I’m yours, I’ll go along with it,” he said looking at her hazel eyes again. Reginald couldn’t help but smile as he pulled her closer, placing a kiss against her soft lips. He let out a small sigh of relief and kissed her again. ”Besides, it would sound stupid if I called you my girlfriend, and you just called me a friend, right?” he said with a teasing smile on his lips. He wanted nothing more than to stay with Mariella forever. Forever was a long time, but they both had forever in their favor. Immortality was a lonely thing, but if you had someone to share it with, everything lightened.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 2:43 pm

Better than beer? she teased him by making a thinking face about that one comment.
"Don't tell the beer, they might want revegene," she giggled a little. She just felt completely happy, there was only joy in her system right now - and it had been ages since she had seemed so at peace. She made a cute little face while he was looking up, and narrowed her eyes till he looked at her again.
"Oh yeah, you are not getting out of this relationship," she pointet out before he placed his lips against hers. Mariella chuckled softly to his teasing smile.
"That is true," her eyes lighted up with happiness it was a rare sight - but she was always happy around Reggie - now more than ever.  Mariella tilted her head a little to the side.
"If this is how you kidnapping me is going to be like, you have to do it more often," she then said with a cute little half smirk. She knew Lion could feel when she was happy, and she would tell him about them. Perhaps they should do it together, and Lion couldn't really be as mad about it. Lion was overprotective, that was a trait everyone knew he carried. But Mariella knew things and she knew he would be angry at Reggie. Mariella breathed slowly out and ran a hand through her entangled hair - or tried to. "What are you in the mood for? Champagne and annoying movies?" she asked before kissing him again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Reginald chuckled at her comment about the beer and shook his head. She was crazy and weird – and that was part of why he loved her so much. Her threat about him never getting out of their relationship just made him smile before their lips met again. Her happy face just filled his body with a sensation he couldn’t quite place. He knew it was love, but it felt so strong whenever her eyes lit up like that. The next thing she said made him look at the way her lips curled up into that cute half smirk of hers. ”If I do it too often, I think you’ll get used to it,” he whispered in teasing looking at her as she tried to navigate her fingers through her hair. ”You know that as soon as I see Lion I won’t be able to keep this a secret, right?” he said carefully. He hoped that maybe Mariella would be the first to see Lion when they finally got back, but sometimes luck was not in any one’s favor. Reginald could already imagine the way that Lion would attack him, but he pushedt hat thought to the side. It was normal for them to fight from time to time, but mostly it was just petty stuff, and they quickly warmed up to each other again. However he did fear that he could lose a friend because of who he loved. Her question pulled him out of his speculation and he closed his eyes as she kissed him once more. He returned the kiss gently and squeezed her closer. ”You, me, the bed and a stupid movie,” he said as an answer to her question. He grabbed the remote and flipped on to a random channel on the TV. He zapped through a few channels before landing on a re-run of Jurassic Park and the opening scene rolled over the screen. ”Ah yes, dinosaurs, beers and a girl by my side – what a life,” he said teasingly and placed a kiss on her head.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 9:46 am

The comment about Lion made her exhale in a minor sight.
"I wouldn't want you to keep it a secret," she then responded. "I have a feeling, that he will react better than you think.. Call it a twin thing - sometimes I just know things," she added with a lille half smirk. "He might have something to say - but its going to be fine," she added the last comment a bit quick. One thing was sure, she wasn't going to let this ruin Reggie and Lions friendship. But it wasn't her call, even if she wanted to help. But as they flipped their conversation to the movie, which was nicer. Him squeezing her closer and grabbed the remote.
"Oh yeah, a good old classic," she murmured with a smile on her lips. Mariellas mother had this thing with watching movies together on the weekends. Saturday had always been Disney day, which was why Mariella by now knew every single lyric to the movies. Roy had been the one putting all the good old classics on the Fridays. But once you had watched a movie one or two many times, you started making weird comments - that was how this whole thing started. Theo had not been happy that day Reggie and Mariella had commented on a movie he was watching for the first time. She softly giggled and rolled her eyes about his teasing comment.
"You got it all man, what else do you need in life?" She teased back, just staying here like this was possible the most peaceful thing she had done for a while. She she relaxed with her as close to him as possible. "I'm still impressed by the effects from that time. Like you know they used robots in the first movie?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 7:01 pm

”He’ll react by punching me in the face, but it’s good I heal fast,” he whispered as he let out a dry laugh. He didn’t mind Lion freaking out, because he knew he would cool down as soon as he would accept the fact of how happy Mariella was when she was around Reginald. Lion would just have to accept it, or kill the vampire – either or. As he flipped to the movie he just placed the remote close by and laughed at her eye rolling. ”I really don’t know what else I would need,” he said with a smile and relaxed into the matress as the movie started. He let his fingers run up and down her arm as the movie played, her little comment made him nod. ”Yeah it’s holding up better than I would have thought – I still don’t get how they thought that a park full of dinosaurs wouldn’t end up with a disaster,” he said with a crooked smile on his lips as he pulled the covers closer to their bodies. He didn’t exactly generate heat, but he wouldn’t let her get cold just because of that.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 10:02 am

She rolled her eyes at him for that comment. Mariella was still pretty sure, but then again - it depended on how Reggie took the fact that Vanya and Lion was together. Or what ever the hell they where. Mariella turned her focus on the movie.
"It's just like Kyle hosting all of us from the future. He had no idea what a disaster it would be. He clearly haven't watched this movie," she joked a little to herself. Just seeing Kyle trying to keep his head calm, around all this was somehow funny. Her biggest surprise had been how much their parents cared about them even without having any memories about them.But this year was a hard year for her parents, and seeing them so broken wasn't nice. Even if they loved them, having to remove their memories later on - wouldn't that just do more bad than good? She shook her head by that thought.
"But if they didn't make the park.. then there wouldn't be a movie. And.. if there wasn't any movie, what would we be watching right now?" This was nice and she wished they could just frame this moment and stay in it forever. But now that they had each other everything just seemed - perfect.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 11:39 am

Reginald could help but laugh at her comments. It felt like things were going to be alright after all. She made him relax and before he knew it she was sleeping fast against his chest. A vampire didn’t need sleep, and he didn’t want to take his eyes off of her. He moved down and took her sleeping body into a careful embrace, holding her close and hearing her heartbeat was all he needed in this world. Time passed fast and soon the sun was beaming through the curtain, dancing across their entangled bodies. Reginald leaned down, placing a soft kiss on her forehead, giving her body a soft squeeze. ”It’s a new day, love, and we need to check out in less than an hour,” he whispered to her, not really wanting to wake her. She had seemed so calm, and her little smile on her lips as she slept, made him knew she was doing alright in her dreams. Though they had to check out, he wasn’t ready to head back to Gaia yet, so after a fast shower he suggested going out in the city. Watching those monuments they had watched so many times before. However London seemed changed as they walked hand in hand. Reginald downed the last of his vials of blood, not wanting to drain Mariella, and they found somthing nice for her to eat down by London Eye. It might be fried fish, but it was fish none the less. As they reached the afternoon they both agreed to go to the bike and head home. Before getting on he pulled her close and placed a gentle kiss against her lips. It would be some time before they could display this so openly, and he wanted to enjoy her just a bit more before heading home.

”I love you,” he whispered against her lips. The feeling of finally saying it out loud made him smale before he kissed her once more, being cheeky as always and grabbing her keys from her backpocket. This time however he gave her buttcheek a small squeeze before taking the keys. ”Let’s head back and see if I’m dead by the end of the week,” he said with a small chuckle and placed himself over the bike seat. As she would get on they would head home.

//Out<3//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie - Page 2 Empty

Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» The liability - Reggie
» Lets go for a little adventure
» Okay then, lets run! - Lorelai
» Ready set lets go - [cw]
» So.... lets get started! - Aaron

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum