Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Ready set lets go - [cw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

Ready set lets go - [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyTirs Sep 21, 2021 8:26 pm

Dedicated to @Aria

DATE | 23th september
TIME | Around 9 pm
WEATHER | Foggy and starting to rain
SURRONDINGS | People are dancing, and having fun
ATTIRE | Rose | Iris | Flora

Now, it had been a weird start to the school year. After everything that had happened with MJ and their grandmother, then MJ and Rose. Iris had tried to stay somewhat out of it, of course she had helped more than before with their grandmother. Or at least as much as MJ was letting her. But when Iris had gotten a call from a very distraught Rose, she had almost just walked into Mary-Jane’s room to give Rose to her. But the werewolf had quickly asked if it could stay between them. It didn’t take a genius to figure out it was boy problems. And even though it was a Thursday meaning that it was a school day the next day, Iris was quick to suggest that they should go out. Dress up, drink some fancy drinks, and forget whatever it was that had happened. At this point Iris had kept on her father’s best behaviour after everything that had happened with Oscar. Not that she liked it very much, but she had kept her from contacting the vampire again. Not because she didn’t want to, things where just too complicated as she rather be there for her sister than focus on her own life and problems. Tonight, was another story maybe the shapeshifter needed seeing something else than school and the four walls of her father’s home. But meeting up with Rose at her house and spending an hour getting ready, there was something about it that warmed her heart in a whole other way. It was here that Iris also understood why MJ was so infuriated with the werewolf girl. Despite how she had been on the verge of tears almost every ten minutes, she had still worn a smile on her lips and joked around. Not that she wanted to actually talk about it when Iris had asked.

Rose had even ended up texting a friend she had met in town a few weeks ago, asking if she wanted to join. A vampire. Which was a fun thought, werewolf and vampires usually having an almost genetic hatred against each other. What alcohol couldn’t fix.  

Flora found herself in town, sitting in the VIP section Philotes. What fame didn’t. Even if you weren’t famous in ever aspect and not all people would recognise you, she was still famous enough for her to get noticed tonight and was placed with some business partners. Boring though, her brown eyes scanned the room as she saw someone she knew, with a big smile she got up and walked over to the slender blond woman. “Aria!” she laughed with a big smile and waved her over. “Come, I’ll get you a drink, what do you want?” she asked while guiding her back to the VIP sections so they could sit down. Flora looked a little deadpan to the investors. They clearly got the messages as they all got up and thanked her for tonight and went out the room. “Sit!” Flora said with a big smile and threw herself in the dark sofas as she winked the waiter over to get him to fetch some drinks for her and her friend.

Sidst rettet af Iris Tirs Okt 26, 2021 4:28 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aria

Aria

Humør : I'm the girl of your dreams, you just haven't realized it yet.
Antal indlæg : 30

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyTirs Sep 21, 2021 9:14 pm

Attire: Grey suit and a very revealing grey top

Aria had gone to town to shake of some tension and swallow some good liquid feelings, meaning dance and down some alcoholic drinks. She had been texting with a friend of hers about meeting here, so she was hoping to see them at some point. She had only just arrived at Philotes when her senses caught up to a known smell, but not the one she had expected. The smell belonged to the dearest and most innocent human being she knew – or no, that wasn’t correct, but she knew absolutely nothing about the supernatural. She could smell that she had plenty of company and therefore just thought she would walk straight to the bar. Her legs only got her halfway there before her name was called by the lovely being. Aria turned her green eyes to her friend and a wide smile appeared on her lips, as if she was surprised that her friend was there. “Ah! My little flower!” she greeted very exited and with a little hop, she turned her direction to her friend and was let into the VIP area. She hummed thoughtfully as she was asked to pick a drink, “What about… A long island?” she replied with a wide smile so her upper lip got thinner as it usually did. As soon as her company left, Aria didn’t wait a second to take one of the peoples chairs and swing one leg up on a nearby seat. “So, my adorable Flora, what brings you to Philotes,” she said and raised her brows as if she was asking for what kind of trouble she was planning for the night.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyTirs Sep 21, 2021 9:57 pm

Make that two!” Flora said with a big smile, happy about finally finding someone that was much more interesting than the dull men that had bored her to death with how she needed to get back to tour and that there were a couple of places that wanted to book her for a lecture. None of which she felt very safe about, after she had been attacked in the alley she had been on edge. Which had been why she had gotten Neo, who sadly was at home and not with her tonight as he normally was. But she wouldn’t do that to a dog. The loud noises and the many people would just stress him out, even though he was a service dog.

Urgh, boring meetings, I had hope going here would make it more fun” she said with while making citation marks with two fingers on both hands. “But alas, you were my saviour tonight!” she laughed and took the glass that was handed to her and took a sip of the delicious long island. “Why are you here tonight?” Flora asked, feeling looking that they were sitting here, where the music was at a tolerable sound level.

Rose and Iris stepped into the big bar after they had put their jackets in the garderobe. Iris looked around before whispering in Rose ear that she would go get them something to drink and she should see if she could get them a place to sit. Rose overwhelmed didn’t catch Aria’s scent at all. She was still shaken up by the fact that she had blown off school to go see Neil only to see him hug and bring in another werewolf and powerful beta at that into the hut. She looked down at her hands as the pain spread in her chest. How her wolf had howled in pain before she had left her alone. That had been the weirdest experience. The fact that her wolf could shut connection to her and just, disappear. After that she had quickly run out of there and before she had known what had happened, she had called Iris. Now they were here, and she had contemplated in taking a cap back to the forest and find Neil just to be near him. Forget what she had seen, but she also knew that she couldn’t face him and still be able to hide her hurt and insecurity about the fact how he had greeted the woman. Rose shook her head and looked up and finally found Aria in the VIP lounge, what the hell? A big smile formed on her lips before she bounced towards Iris that turned around with the drinks in her hand. Before Iris could do much, she had already been dragged towards the two women. Flora letting the security know that they were allowed in. Rose greeted Aria with a hug and sat down with her drink. Iris quickly greeting on the two new people before placing herself beside Flora.
Aria

Aria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyTirs Sep 21, 2021 10:28 pm

Aria couldn’t keep herself from smiling as her friend complained about what she was doing here. Aria was just about to tell Flora, that the night was still young and that it could still be fun, but she even mentioned that she was her savior. She took the glass which was handed to her and turned her attention back to Flora again, “I’m honored to have such a title for the night!” she smiled, as always flirtatiously, biting her lip a little. She licked her teeth a little as the question was returned, “Well, originally, I just wanted a night out and meet new people, but,” she said and caught the scent of her friend, though it was difficult to determine. “One of my friends had some guy-trouble and wanted to get her mind off it, so she asked for my help,” she said and widened her smile a little. She looked down at her watch as it seemed like Rose’s smell got stronger. “We’ve actually agreed to meet now,” she said before she looked towards the entrance where Flora probably had eyed Aria just a moment ago, “Oh, yeah, that’s my friend, her in the black sparkling dress!” she explained, excited to see her. It seemed like Rose had brought company. A… Shapeshifter it seemed like. Almost as tasty as Flora. “Rose!” she called and waved her friend in, though she hadn’t even cleared it with Flora that they were going to join. She looked towards Flora right after, almost looking like she was whispering secrets. “Fuck, sorry, is it okay I waved them in?” she said only to be glad to see Flora letting the security know they were allowed in.

“Hey my Rose,” Aria almost sang and stood up from her seat to give the werewolf a better hug, whispering into her ear that she looked absolutely fantastic. She greeted herself to the shapeshifter with a grand smile, “Goodness gracious, who dress you girls, you look stunning!” she charmed her heart away and couldn’t even help to wink at Iris.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyTirs Sep 21, 2021 10:51 pm

Flora made a small laugh as Aria asked if it was okay. It was good that Flora was so good with masks, and that being around people came natural to her. She was around fans all the time, and they always craved extra energy. Being around two other girls didn’t really seem like that big of a problem.

“Hello Aria” Rose whispered back with a big smile, even though she couldn’t quite hide the hurt behind those hazel eyes. She sat down and redirected the dress a little. Funny how she suddenly felt so insecure about everything. She was normally always so self-asserted, confident in her own body. Rose folded her lips and looked down her drink before she drowned it. Flora crocked up a brow but was only met with Iris laughing ordering a new one. Money wasn’t really a problem for the blond shapeshifter. “Well, you could put a wet paper bag on beautiful Rose, and she would still look amazing” Iris said with a loving look, and a slight blush formed on the werewolf’s cheeks “It’s really Iris doing, she brought all these amazing dresses” Rose mumbled and took another drink. “What about just a flask for the table?” Flora asked and already told the waiter to bring down a flask of vodka and redbull to mix it with. Not that the human really got wasted and didn’t intend to do it now. But she could be a good sport, and it seemed like both the girls where in the mood for just that. “So, Aria” iris said with an interested look as her blue eyes glide over the beautiful woman sitting beside the human and Rose “what would make this night fun for you?
Aria

Aria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 1:30 pm

Aria could clearly both see and hear the hurt that surrounded Rose. But hopefully Aria and the company here could help her forget about the bad things about that boy. Even though Aria didn’t really feel the effects of alcohol, she knew what it could do with people who didn’t have the same healing speed as she had. And Rose clearly needs more than just a couple of drinks to feel alright. But Aria simply smiled as soon as the shapeshifter explained how Rose would look amazing in anything, “You’re right,” she agreed and noticed how Rose seemed to get a little flustered, which was alright if she felt down.
“Yes!” Aria agreed as the human beside her asked for a flask. She couldn’t agree more. It seemed like such a good idea. As the flask came to the table, with a red bull and glasses to mix with Aria started to pour for everyone on the table. Aria just needed to mind the shapeshifter and human might not be able to drink just as much as Rose and herself.
“Mhmmm?” Aria hummed a little while she kept her eyes on the glasses for a moment. She put the vodka down and opened one of the red bulls and started to pour it into one of the glasses while she looked up at the shapeshifter who was speaking. She raised her brows a little as the shapeshifter asked what would make the night fun for her. A cheeky smile appeared on her lips, and she looked back at the red bull. “Well,” she said and looked back up, giving every gal a glance. “What would make my night fun would be,” she licked her lips, “If everyone at this table at some point tonight have been dancing with me,” she replied smiling widely.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 2:34 pm

Now Flora wasn’t really a drinker, the long island was the first thing with alcohol she had touched all day. So, the flask of vodka and red bull wasn’t really for her but for Aria and her friends. Well, at least it seemed like one of the girls knew Aria rather well. Not that it surprised the human, Aria always seemed to know how to get friends especially girls. Iris was quick to do the same as Aria fill her glass with some vodka after the vampire was done with the flask. Rose nodded as Iris asked her if she also wanted one.

Iris lifted her brow as Aria explained the thing that would make her night fun would be her dancing with everyone at this table. She was quick to give a cheeky grin, not really minding the attention and dancing did sound fun. The human on the other hand groaned “Yeah, no” Flora said and quickly shook her head “You know I don’t dance” she laughed and took a small sip of her drink. Even though it didn’t taste like it, she still knew just how much alcohol there was in these drinks.

Well, I’ll be very happy to dance with you though!” Iris chimed in Rose nodded drinking her vodka drink rather quickly before she took a new glass. Iris had told her that she didn’t have to think about money tonight, that she would take care of it. If there were any perks of being Iris friend, it was never to worry about money. Besides having a very rich father, she had the ability to hack into accounts and transferer money without anyone being able to trace it. But other than that, she also had a job, and never really got a chance to use that money.

A promise was made, and a promise was kept. Dancing to the beat of the heavy music on the dancefloor. Rose dancing around them clearly feeling much better than when she had arrived. Flora still sitting in her booth laughing at them and filming with her phone as she had promised Iris. As the shapeshifter came back, she took her phone. Drunk, disoriented she pushed around and send off the film instead of actually just saving it. “Aria, come here I need a picture!” she laughed grabbing vampire and placing a big smooth on her lips as she took a picture sending that off as well. Not checking that she was sending it to a couple of people. Her father, but worst of all the man she hadn’t contacted in over a month got a picture of it as well.
Aria

Aria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 6:30 pm

Aria looked over at her human friend who said no to dancing, “Come on, it’s gonna be fun,” she exclaimed beggingly, giving her friend the sweetest eye. Arias ears were met with the shapeshifter who said she would be very happy to dance with her and Aria quickly turned her attention towards the shapeshifter with a wide happy smile. “Really?” her eyes glistened in excitement.

Three of the girls were soon on the dancefloor and danced like never before. Aria was quick to follow the shapeshifter as it seemed like she wanted a picture, “On it smiley,” she chimed in and swung her arm around the neck of the shapeshifter. As their lips met, Aria let her arm glide down from the neck of the shapeshifter until her hand found her neck and could pull her more passionately close. The other arm had carried a drink, and this drink was now being spilled, as she tried to pull the pretty shapeshifter closer by the back. Aria wasn’t that persistent about continuing the kiss, and let the girl send the picture she had taken to whoever she wanted to send it to. Aria hung her arms over the girl in a hug of some sort, “You are such a lovely dame, you know that, right?” she said loud enough to be heard through the music. Aria was so ready to follow Iris home or to a room somewhere.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 6:52 pm

Iris returned her half opened drunken eyes towards the vampire, there was an air over her that she couldn’t quite explain, as if she had met someone that had the same aura as her. Maybe it was just the drunken mind trying to draw parallels where there shouldn’t be any. Her lips curled into a smirk as Aria told her that she was a lovely dame. Now there was something over that, which felt familiar. But she didn’t draw the conclusions as her eyes wandered over the other female’s body before turning her attention towards Rose that was standing by the bar being hit on by a man, at first it seemed like Rose enjoyed the attention, which was why Iris let herself return to the woman standing in front of her.

Well,” she mused parting her lips as her tongue glided out and licked over her front teeth. Her lips formed a small smirk as her head titled left. “I’m not going deny that I think very highly of myself, but you are too a very beautiful woman” she complimented Aria, taking a step closer to the intoxicating being. Oh Iris had a problem, but this seemed to be a tomorrow morning Iris problem.

Just as she was about to lean in and kiss the vampire once again, she felt how her phone started vibrating in her hand. What? Her blurry vision turned towards the screen where she couldn’t really make out who was calling her. After a few tries she finally managed to push the take call button instead of declining it. “Hello?” she yelled over the music, clearly not knowing who she was getting a call from.
Aria

Aria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 7:12 pm

Aria allowed the fine lady in front of her to look after their friend for a moment. She herself was curious about how Rose was dealing with everything, but she seemed fine next to a man. So, their eyes met, and Aria took in every feature of Iris. She was so immensely beautiful. Bright eyes, a soft face and almost beamed of innocence, even though there was some rebellion hidden underneath the skin. Aria leaned closer as the shapeshifter started to compliment her. Her eyes shortly turned to the shapeshifters lips and she was ready for round two of kissing, even tilting her head a bit to get the best out of a kiss. Just a second before their lips would meet again the shapeshifter pulled away and was leaving Aria hanging, and it sadly took a second too long before she realized that she had been dumped for a phone conversation.

“Iris,” Oscar said on the other end of the line. Clearly, he wasn’t as happy as he could have been. “Where are you partying tonight?” he wondered while he got properly dressed with the phone between his elbow and face.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 9:50 pm

The man was saying her name, and she knew that she knew who it was. But something in her brain didn’t follow why he would even call her, therefore it had to be a someone else, right? Partying tonight? “I’m sorry I’m not sure I can hear you!” she yelled over the loud music and looked around. “Where!?” she yelled again looking towards Aria and then nodded when it clicked “A place called Philotes, have to go!” she added licking her lips not really caring what the person needed the information to, because she hanged up right after. Walking towards Flora to give her the phone back. Having a person that wasn’t drunk and could help her keep things safe was very nice to have. Especially since this was still a very new phone. Since she had fried the last one that she owned.

She then returned to the vampire and pulled her back to the dancefloor, starting to dance like there was no tomorrow. Like no one was watching. Because why should she? She was a young woman with no strings. She did what she wanted to. It wasn’t like nobody really cared what she did, and if they found her behavior wrong, they would just delete the memories, hers included and act like she was this perfect little girl. Funny how nobody saw that she was crumbling under the pressure of keeping up masks.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 10:11 pm

On the other side of the phone, Oscar rolled his eyes as the girl said she wasn’t sure that she could hear him. He repeated himself until she seemed to understand, and he could approve that yes, he was asking for her whereabouts. Philotes. She hang up and he groaned a bit. Of course, Aria had found Iris in some kind of bar and within a short moment he started to travel to the bar she had mentioned.

The shapeshifter put away her phone and turned her attention back to Aria, and it was like the energy rushed back into her system and she was ready to go for another round of dance and kissing. At least they went to the dancefloor and danced like there was no tomorrow. Swinging hips, a leg between the others’ legs and a hand on each hip. Jumping around throwing their hair, screaming the lyrics of songs they knew and scared stupid men away with weird moves, and attracted other men by kissing.

And with just that, Oscar entered the bar. He did look quite deadpan. There was quite a lot of noise and a lot of different species. So many impressions. His eyes traveled around, and he could pick up the aura of his daughter and the almost well-known smell of Iris, her blood and her sweat. He approached and finally found them dancing so close. He pulled a minimal smile before he continued to approach. As soon as Aira let the impression of her father find her, she danced just a little more stiffly and looked over her shoulders for a moment, just checking if she could see him, before she turned her attention fully back to the shapeshifter in front of her.
Just when she returned the attention, Oscar barged in and got in between the two girls, mostly pushing his daughter away. He smiled charmingly at Iris before he grabbed her hand and invited her to do a pirouette.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 10:27 pm

This might be one of those nights where Iris could truly just forget and let out all the noises of electronics around her die out. She could focus on the person in front of her. Her smell, her hands, her lips. She even forgot to look out for her friend. Hopefully nothing would happen to Rose while she herself was occupied with the person she was dancing with. Now, her senses were dulled and filled up with the one person that she found interesting at this point, that she didn’t even notice that Oscar had entered the building. Now what she did notice was how Aria chanced, even though it was subtle her fox still saw it. “Everything okay?” she leaned in trying to ask her, but before the vampire could answer another of the same species broke their intimacy and stood between them. There was a pull grabbed her stomach as she saw who it was. It was annoying how he instantly could grab her full attention like that. Almost as if she sobered up and knew exactly who she was dealing with. And how many emotions that followed by standing so close to that person.

Out of confusion Iris took his hand and moved as he invited to. She turned around herself and ended with being pulled towards him, her hand on his chest. Her breath shallow as she caught a better whiff of his scent. Intoxicating. Wait, not, this wasn’t fair. She pushed out of his grip pressing her brows together “why are you even here?” she yelled over the music and took a step back, knowing that Aria would be right behind her, because of her smell. Why did he even care? Of course, she hadn’t contacted him, but neither had he her. She had thought that maybe he just didn’t care, so why should she?
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 10:46 pm

Aria was about to reply to her lady for the night but was pushed away by her father. Yes, she could take it, but damn, it was hard for her heart, seeing how Oscar stole her woman.
Oscar got her to make her pirouette and for a moment he was sure that things were going to be alright. He got her close and closed his arms gently and somewhat loosely around her, but she pushed out of his grip as if she certainly didn’t want to be near him. “Why? Because you haven’t contacted me in forever and suddenly text me that you’re with Aria?” he said and frowned a little. The shapeshifter was right, the female vampire stood right behind her and let her hands slide onto each side of the shapeshifters hips to tell her that she was there for her. Aria wasn’t going to let go of Iris this easily. She actually seemed to be interested in being with Aria. “I’m okay,” she whispered to the shapeshifter, in a tune which should be loud enough for her to hear, to assure her that things were okay.
“What’s going on, why did you send me that?” he wondered raising both of his brows a little, trying to lower how much he wanted to manipulate Aria to move away.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 11:10 pm

Iris frowned as Oscar let her know that he knew the other vampire’s name. Her head looked over her shoulder as she felt the hands on her hips, did they know each other? Her brow glided up as she then looked towards Oscar again, everything around them was loud, and even though she had quite a good hearing it was hard to follow along in the conversation. Was he blaming her for all of this? The shapeshifter pursed her lips trying to figure out what the hell to make of this situation.

I didn’t! Or if I, did it wasn’t on purpose” she bit back as he made it sound like she was the problem. “And you didn’t contact me either! You knew I was in a tricky situation, so if you really want to see me, you could just as easily had reached out” she wasn’t really having any of this, she had been having such a good time. She didn’t understand why it was always her fault, why she had to take the blame. Either she did too much or not enough. Either she was wrong or just misunderstood. This wasn’t fair, she was just trying to forget her devouring thoughts for a night, just one night. Her eyes saw how the lights around them started to flicker; she needed a short break. “Sorry, I need one moment” she excused herself and walked towards the toilets.
Aria

Aria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 2:12 pm

She explained that she hadn’t send the picture to him, or at least it hadn’t been on purpose. He frowned a little. He had believed that she wished to get in contact again, after all, he had tried to contact her with no success. “I tried,” he barged in. He was certain that someone must’ve blocked his number or something alike, one way or another. He had done everything he could to stay out of trouble from Killian and still gain contact with Iris, but nothing had worked. He didn’t just want to barge into Hope Gardens like someone who oved the place. It would be the death of him – or maybe not.
Aria gently tried to pull her a little, trying to tell her that it was okay to leave Oscar or just the party in total. No one was forced to stay. Lights started to flicker, and Oscar had a feeling of what it was, compared to Aria who didn’t know a thing. She excused herself and left for the toilets. “Well done, dad,” she sneered before she followed after Iris. “Forget about him,” she said lovingly, hoping that Iris didn’t mind that she followed. Oscar on the other hand stayed on the dancefloor, knowing that she would come back soon, and if not, he would be able to find her soon enough again.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 3:34 pm

She tried to get past some of the people standing in the way for her to get to some peace and quiet. She was about to turn around and walk outside, as it didn’t seem like it would be possible with the giant que that was standing to the lady’s room. People should know by now that toilets for female should just be so much bigger than men. But she didn’t get far as she was close to walk straight into Aria as she had followed her. Forget about him. She breathed out; she had wished many times that she could. The nights she had looked at her phone just waiting for someone to call or text her. Always having her finger hovering over the call button. Childish thoughts stopping her, making her feel less. Telling her that in his eyes she had just been a child, something he had been able to use for a while and then move on to something much more interesting than her.

Aria” she said with a kind smile, but it was clear a small glint of panic was happening in the young shapeshifter’s eyes. “I need, I need to get outside” she mumbled trying to get around Aria, but there were so many people bumping into her. He had tried to get ahold of her. It was funny how she trusted him right away, so why hadn’t she gotten anything? Had her father done this again? She felt how power glided over the floors, making people thing that it was a lightshow going on. Yelling in delight.

What a turn of events for the night.
Aria

Aria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 4:22 pm

Aria and Iris were almost tumbling into each other as it seemed like Iris changed her mind about where she had to go. She wanted to go outside and the floor lighted beneath them. No matter what Iris tried to do, she didn’t really get any further, so Aria grabbed her hand, “Let me,” she said to Iris. “MOVE IT,” she yelled with a slight hint of the mind control making people step aside making room to the two girls, and she could easily guide the shapeshifter outside for some fresh air. As soon as they got outside, she didn’t really feel the coldness, and therefore took of her jacket and threw it over Iris’ bare shoulders and arms. She shouldn’t be getting a cold. “Do you wanna get out of here or just need a little break?” she wondered and put her hands in her pockets. Her shirt was quite revealing, but she truly didn’t mind it.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 4:35 pm

Iris was first stunned at the pair of lungs the woman owned, but it quickly turned into a small chuckle as she followed her along, not trying to get her hand out of the grip that Aria had on her. The fresh air was elevating and made Iris breathe out. She could feel how the powers from inside left her, and she could once again focus on getting her abilities under control.

A soft smile formed on her lips as Aria put her jacket around her. “Thank you” she winked before closing her eyes letting her back find the cement wall. She cracked an eye open as Aria asked if she wanted to get out of here. She couldn’t really, could she? She needed to take care of Rose. Then there was the problem of her wanting to go back to Oscar, figuring out what all of this meant. But first, “I need a second, I just need to check something” she said with cryptic smile, she took her phone and closed her hand around it. Her eyes turning a bright shining blue as she tapped into the phones network. She found the messages that she had send to Oscar, but as she tried to figure out why she hadn’t got any messages it was like she ran into an iron wall headfirst. She grimaced. She could work around it, but not while being this intoxicated. “Shit” she mumbled as her eyes faded back to her normal color and she put her phone away. “Sorry about the drama” Iris mumbled, folding her arms in front of her chest, letting her eyes find their way back to the female vampire.
Aria

Aria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 5:07 pm

”No biggie,” she said with a wide smile to the shapeshifter as she thanked her for the jacket. Besides, Aria wouldn’t get cold like the pretty lady in front of her. She asked for a moment which made Aria do just as Iris, lean against the wall, resting her eyes for a moment before she looked over at Iris, noticing how her eyes had turned bright blue. “What’s up?” she asked as Iris cursed frowning a little. Aria’s green eyes noticed how the shapeshifter folded her arms across her chest and Aria turned her whole body towards her. “It’s okay. He’s a complicated fella,” she said and shrugged a little, though she still hoped that Iris would turn around to be with her father. It felt so weird. “Whats the drama between the two of you anyway?” she wondered spilling a crooked smile.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 5:37 pm

Just family things” she mumbled putting her phone away after she uncrossed her arms. She didn’t really know how to explain it, being in a family with so many old family members always had its issues. It was like the moral compass no longer existed because they had gone through all the stages a human would. They had lived far longer than anyone, or at least some of them had. And to them, she was almost like a fetus, not a thinking, strong, independent woman. That wasn’t as young as they all wanted her to be. Now that the memories about her time travel came back, she had lived quite a few years, learned so much while not being in her own time.

Her eyes glided towards Aria as she commentated that Oscar was a complicated person. He wasn’t though. She snorted as that thought glided through her mind, maybe it was just stupid mind making excuses for him. But when it came down to it, whenever he was near, she did understand why he did many of the things he did. Maybe that was why she kept falling for him or drawn to him not matter how many times her father tried to split them apart.
It’s a long story, we have met a couple of times, but it always seems to be the time that is plotting against us” she mumbled closing her eyes as she leaned the back of her head against the wall. “I’m still sorry that you got pushed away like that, you didn’t deserve that treatment” she spoke softly, still keeping her eyes closed.
Aria

Aria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 5:55 pm

Family things. Yeah, Aria should know just about something about what kind of mess her father was in, but she actually didn’t really know anything. Though she knew her father had made some enemies through the years, but that was just the curse of being a blood thirsty humanoid, right? She continued to explain that it was a long story and how they had met a couple of times. She felt how her heart sank. She had no chance with her anymore if Iris had met with him more than once. It was a lost game, and she could just feel how someone drilled a hole in her heart. She licked her lips trying to think of something else, but Iris made that easy including how Aria was treated. She chuckled a bit and rolled her eyes of her father’s behavior. “Nah, it’s alright, I’m used to much worse from him,” she replied and shrugged. “And he really likes you since he wanted me away from you,” she said and sighed looking down at her feet. “Be believes that I would take you from him,” she said and looked towards the wall they were resting up against.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 6:53 pm

Iris turned towards her as Aria told her that she was used to much worse. Well, she wouldn’t be surprised, even though she was aware that her father might be overexerting about just how horrible Oscar was. She didn’t have any illusions about that he could be a very mean and even nasty man. She had just never seen that side of him, but that didn’t mean that it wasn’t there. But who was she to judge how he acted around other people? She had no idea what the relation was between this woman and Oscar, but she was under the impression that they knew each other very well. A family member maybe? Her eyes glided down the facial features, even though her sight was still affected by the alcohol she could see it now. The prominent features that would tell you this was either his sister or maybe even daughter?

A small, twisted smile formed on the shapeshifter face, before she leaned back towards the cold wall. It felt nice against her overheated body pumping alcohol through her system. Now she understood why he had come running so fast, funny he had just let her walk off with Aria following her.

And you wouldn’t take me away from him?” she asked rather cheeky, letting her lips glide over her bottom lip before it traced her front teeth. Her eyes where still closed, as a small sigh left her nose. The soft cool wind was very much appreciated right now. “Besides you are here now, he isn’t, that has to count for something, right?” she added opening one eye letting her head fall to the side so she could look at her.
Aria

Aria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 1:00 am

Aria pulled a cheeky smile as Iris asked if Aria was going to take her from Oscar or not. That had been her plan, but now that she knew Oscar had her eyes on Iris, well, that plan had been ruined for Aria. Typical. She wasn’t going to try and fight her father about that. She hummed thoughtfully, “Well, I was planning on taking you home,” she said, leaking her juicy plan. She wouldn’t necessarily tell Iris that now that Aria knew Oscar had a target on Iris, that she wouldn’t fight for it, because there was still a minor chance that Iris was willing to follow her home. Aria was certain that Oscar wouldn’t hurt Iris, and Aria might just get knocked out of he figured it out – she could take that. Aria could take all of the ‘love’ her family could give her.
Aria’s smile only grew as Iris said it counted that she was there, compared to the fact that Oscar wasn’t. The only thing was, was that Aria knew the same as Oscar. Iris would turn her back to Aria occasionally to get to Oscar. He was more powerful that Aria, and Aria… Well, she was never lucky when it came to love or partners. They always turned her back on her. “It does count,” she said with a smile, even though she knew that in the end it wouldn’t. Aria turned her side to the wall and let her eyes look at her for a moment before she straightened back up and took a step closer to Iris. “So, what do you think about me taking you home?” she wondered pulling a satisfied smile.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 1:42 am

Oh, were you now?” leaning the palm of her hands against the brick wall she felt the cold and rough patterns pressed against them. Her very bright blue eyes looked towards Aria trying to figure out what it was that she wanted, if she was going to let this night be turned around after Oscar had showed up or not. It pulled in her heartstrings because she had been so lonely over the last couple of weeks. Kept going forward, using most of her time being there for her sister. Making sure that her father had food standing next to him while he had been working at home, only to know that he wouldn’t always notice right away, nor eat all of it because he didn’t prioritize it. Waiting with her phone in her hand hoping to get that one call. Walking around aimlessly before finding herself in the woods, daring herself to do something stupid. Was this one of those times, where she just looked at someone hoping they would make the numbing and painful feeling in her chest go away?

Iris looked back at Aria as she asked what she thought about her taking her home. A smile that matched hers formed on Iris lips. But smile quickly died as it came crushing down on her, she didn’t believe anyone really wanted her, for her. A small laugh left her, strained in pain and emotions. “I’m sorry” she whispered “but I, I actually think I would like to go home to myself now” she knew this wasn’t what Aria had hoped for. And hadn’t Oscar shown up, she would have gone home with the vampire in a heartbeat. But the alcohol and the rush down of emotions left her only wanting to do one thing. Go home, shower, cry in said shower and go to bed. Maybe not come out for couple of days.

Just as she had said that Rose came falling out of the doors. She turned towards Iris and called on her. “I'm going to make sure she gets home alright” she took Aria’s hand and squeeze it. "Hopefully next time will end on better terms" As she let go, she started walking towards the stumbling and clearly upset Rose. Put her arm around her and walked down to the street to get a taxi to drive the werewolf home.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] Empty

Ready set lets go - [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Lets go for a little adventure
» Okay then, lets run! - Lorelai