Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The liability - Reggie

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

The liability - Reggie Empty
IndlægEmne: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptyTirs Apr 02, 2019 7:31 pm

@Reginald
outfit: Link

She had been back for some time now. Jasmine was the reason that Ramsay had let Karmena go. But of course no one other than Jasmine and Ramsay knew that. All she had to do was giving up her plans, but what she didn't do to save them. Jasmine had no idea that they had moved in here yet. So as she stepped into the house, she thought she was alone. Just for a few seconds at least. Jasmine had no super senses to make her aware of people actually living here. She stopped faking her smile and breathed unsteady out. A message got in and she shook her head in frustration. She threw her phone across the room so it hit the wall, broke the screen into pieces.
"Dammit," she yelled and turned around to see Theo and Reggie. Theo didn't stay for long through, which made her stand there looking at Reggie. Her heart skipped a few beats. She looked way older than last time he had seen her. He still looked the same through.
"What?" She asked, trying to get her walls back up before it was to late. "I'll leave, don't worry about it," she added looking away from him. She was only two weeks younger than him, but she had grown up next to him. He was the closest she had to a brother. If anyone knew her expressions it was him, but she was getting good at pretending. She had shot Theo only to convince Reggie that she wasn't capable of being saved. The way out was past him, and she wasn't sure she would make it - but she had to try, right? So Jasmine walked towards the exit that he was such an ass to be blocking. She didn't look at him first, but stopped.
"Just let me go Reg," she sighted. Knowing that looking at him wasn't an option.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 7:29 pm

Reginald speaking with Theodore in private wasn’t new, but it was nice to feel that his friend was still there after all this time. Things had been rough, and now things were finally looking to get a bit brighter in the horison. That was until the voice of Jasmine Wesley Mikaelson filled the room, and he saw the pained look in Theodores eyes before he left the room. Reginald crossed his arms in front of his chest as he looked at his cousin. She had always felt more like a sister to him, but so had Vanya. He was close with most of his cousins, but him and Jasmine had always been a bit closer. They were almost the exact age, but she looked older than he remembered her to be, but he guessed she had travelled back to this time a lot later than him and Theodore had. He stepped infront of the doorframe, looking down at her.

”Let you go or what? Shoot me?” he said with a cold tone. He exhaled and shook his head at his own comment. He still cared deeply for her, but he still hadn’t forgiven her yet for what she had done. His dark eyes found her as he tried to search for answers, and he could see that she was upset about something. What he couldn’t tell yet, but he wanted to get to the bottom of it all. ”Sorry – that was a bit uncalled for,” he said holding his breath as he tried to calm himself down a bit.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 9:07 pm

It broke her into tiny pieces just watching them trying to pick the pieces together. The way Theo just left, she didn't blame him, she would have left her as well. Reginalds comment made her breath annoyed out.
"Don't Reg.. Don't test me," she sighed before looking up into his eyes. There was something hidden in her look. Jasmine took a step back, and knew she had to up her game if she was going to get away with this. But she was scared as hell, she was just very good at hiding it. "It wasn't uncalled for. He almost died, not that it was what was supposed to happen. I'm happy he didn't," she admitted and breathed out. She looked away from him.
"You really want to keep on playing the big brother huh? Can't you just let me the fuck go, and mind your own bloody business Reg?" she then yelled and turned away from him. She ran a hand through her hair in frustration.  Before all this happened she had been the most happy and bright girl in the entire castle. Always happy always smiling, so that she had taken this dark and twisted turn - had been an act no one would have seen coming till it was too late.  But she didn't have a choice. Jasmine breathed out and clenched her fists so hard that she could feel her nails rip through the skin of her palms.
"You know what? Screw this. I don't need to be here, and you sure as hell can't stop me," she turned around trying to anger herself in hopes that she could convince him that she was angry at him. "Theo got what he deserved. You all did. I know all that happened to you here, and will happen. And you all deserve what has happened to you," she lied. Clearly, but her words had been enough to push the others away in one way or another. She knew Karmena just had 'escaped' Ramsay. She knew he have had his hands on Amaryllis. She basically knew what had happened to the core four. "I know why none of you comes back in 2040.. it's because you bloody mess with things you shouldn't," that was the truth. Her next intention was to just walk past him, her heart rate was up - her heart was beating so fast and she knew he could hear it. She knew she could just use force, he had the strength of his species - but her abilities. Ramsay had taught her to use them in ways that scared her time to time. And she didn't really want to hurt anyone, so knowing that she could - was the worst.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 7:33 pm

Reginald couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. She was hurting, but desperately trying to hide it. He kept on blocking the doorway anyways, because if she wanted to go, she would have to force him. Her words didn’t hurt him much, but it stung a lot. Like a gnawing feeling in his chest, filling his body with discomfort. He gritted his teeth as she yelled, but he kept his cool. He always did. ”My business is your business – we are still family, right, or have you forgotten?” he said with a blank expression. He wanted to put his arms around her and comfort her, but he also knew that an angry woman was a dangerous thing. As she lied to him he sighed as he exhaled deeply. Why did she insist on lying? Was it because she thought that the more she lied the more the lie would become true? He didn’t say anything to her lie, and let himself keep that knowledge to examine later. ”Jazzy, you know me better than anyone in our family, and you are one of the only people to know about my ability – please don’t try and lie,” he said quietly. The feeling of someone lying to him was hurtful, like it was always digging away at his soul, or whatever a vampire had.

”You act grown up, but I can still see that tiny cousin of mine who would snort out milk of her nose, when we sneaked down to the kitchen in the middle of the night,” he said with a slight nostalgic smile. Those times had been so simple. Of course there had always been tension between Jasmine’s mother and their aunt, but it had gotten to a point were they could at least be in the same room. Or at least pass eachother in the doorframe moving from room to room. He uncrossed his arms, letting one rest in his jean pocket, and the other hanging loose down his side. ”Do you wish to hurt me?” he asked calmly. He would let her harm him all she wanted, if she would just talk to him. He felt like he had lost his sister and he couldn’t handle it.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 8:16 pm

We are still family, right, or have you forgotten? She tried not to react to his words. If she reacted, she lost. She knew she didn't get anywhere with lying, but she was starting to panic.
"I'm not a person you would want to remember," she said - the truth or at least her truth. She had become a person she wouldn't want to remember. She tried to make herself angry. If she was angry, she could be what she needed to be. Jasmine looked away as he told her not to lie. His comment about their past almost made her smile, almost - but she kept it in. His next words made her look at him. She could lie or tell the truth - it didn't matter how she answered it.
"No. No I don't," she said and took a deep breath in. "But I will, if that is what it takes to make you stop trying to save me," she added and took a step closer to him.
"You want to know the truth. You want to know what is going on inside my head right now Reg? Can you handle that?" She asked and held her breath. "You say I know you better than anyone.. and I know you know me better than anyone in the entire world. So tell me. How far do you think I can go, before I need this to stop. Because I need it to stop. You make it much more difficult by trying to safe me. So just stop," she said and exhaled. A little tear left her eye. "All I've done. Everything I do, is to protect you. All of you," she pointed at him letting her finger touch his chest. Her hand was shaking. "Do you think you could understand this?.. that I had to make everyone hate me.. the look everyone gives me, how it makes me fall apart inside. That I broke my heart into pieces.. but the shot was what broke my soul.  But in the end all of this.. makes me feel so alone, so misarable that I want to die," she breathed out as she let the truth slip her lips. It wasn't telling who was making her do it. So it wasn't really a break on her deal with Ramsay.
"I hate this.." she finally broke and shook her head turning away from him. She felt like she had stones tied to her feet and someone just pushed her into the ocean. She was drowning. She kicked one sofas in the room, and cursed at herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 8:02 pm

He cleched his teeth as she spoke. How far down would she be willing to go for this thought she had implanted in her head. She said she wouldn’t hurt him, but what followed grinded him the wrong way. He might not have had a hero complex like Vanya or Lion, but he still believed that Jasmine was one to be saved – even if the rest of the world believed otherwise. Her step closer did not intimidate him, because he would not stop her from hurting him. He had let so many people down already, but he wasn’t going to give up on his family like this. He never would. She started to talk again, going on about what really filled her mind and he let out a sigh. He let her finish and turn her back to him before he did anything. He took a few steps closer and wrapped his arms around her. ”I’m here and I don’t hate you,” he whispered and turned her around to look in her eyes. ”I know you, because I know you wouldn’t have hurt Theo if it didn’t depend on something horrible,” he said calmly,still holding her in place in his embrace. He could feel himself break a little whenever he saw her sad and ever since she shot Theodore it had just gotten worse. ”Can you remember the lake side that last summer before all of this happened? We were all together and talking over the fire – can you remember what promise we made to eachother that night?” he whispered. They had promised to take care of each other, even if someone did something outrageous, mostly hinting at the fact that Vanya and Amaryllis often got themselves into trouble, but the promise seemed to have much more meaning now.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 4:39 pm

It would all be easier if he just yelled at her. If he would just scream at her for her mistakes. Even better if he just would hate her. Like she had made Mariella and Vanya hate her. Like she knew even Karmena would rip her throat out the second they made eye contact. How she had betrayed Theo and Jamies trust. She tried to push them as far away as possible, and by the end - who really got hurt most in that process? He wrapped his arms around her and the comfort made her snap. The silent tears started to run down her cheeks like they had been trying to escape for so many years. He turned her around and she looked up into his eyes.
"He could have died Reg.. I could have killed him," her voice cracked by the last sentence and her heart was beating fast as crazy. Theo was one of the most important people to her, and she had more than just broken his heart.
"Of course.. but this is different Reg.. all I do is to take care of you - this is me saving you," she bit her lower lip. "I have done so many terrible things.. I.. I don't even remember who I am anymore.. You shouldn't try to save me.. There is no saving me," she exhaled deeply as she just looked into his eyes - letting him see into her broken soul.
"Just trust me.. please. As long as I play along, no one else gets hurt," telling him that was dangerous - for both of them. But she had to do something to let him know what type of danger it was. This was serious through. "I know I can't lie about this to you. So listen to me.. when I tell you, that me even talking to you, puts you all in danger. I'm afraid what he will do if he finds out that I'm even talking to you."

"When I was 13 he found me first.. and made choose. Me helping him, or your deaths. The answer was pretty simple. And I don't care.. If I have to give up my soul and my humanity to keep you safe.. so be it. I just don't know how long I can go on for," she sighed and looked away.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Reginald responded badly to tears, but he placed a hand against her cheek anyways, still not letting her leave. He had finally gotten her to open up, and she was not going to let her go yet. ”But he didn’t, Jazzy. He didn’t die,” he said trying to comfort her, but he knew he could never helt her with that. Her words about protecting him made him mad, more mad than he had thought. ”I’m trying to understand why I can’t see my cousin smile,” he said through his teeth. He didn’t want to show his anger and closed his eyes as he tried to calm down. Everything she said didn’t make sense. Was there someone forcing her to do all of this? And if so, who was that person, who seemed to have so much power over her? ”I am not trying to save you, because the only one who can truely help you is yourself – but please, if I in any way can help you on the way, then tell me,” he said as he looked her deep in the eye. His eyes shifting from one eye to the other as he tried to read her expression. ”And you should know by now that I am more than capable of taking care of my self – what is it with all of my family members always trying to play hero?” he said and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 5:19 pm

She shook her head. There was no escaping this, if she bailed. People would get hurt. People would get tortured and die. She didn't want him to help, or she did. But she couldn't ask that off him.
"I know you are.. and you are so strong for all of us Reg," she said removing her tears. "I'm doing this because either way, he get what he wants. And if im forced to do this, I would rather know that my humanity is safe in here," she reached for his chest where his non-beating heart was. "You can't tell anyone about this - I swapped places with Karmena when she was taken.. she doesn't remember that, and its okay. I don't want you near that place, do you understand? Don't let any of the others near - I'll never forgive myself if anything happened to any you," she swallowed and didn't take her eyes from Reggie.
"Look.. I know this sucks. I really does suck more than you can even imagine, and you are like my big brother. I'm so sorry for disappointing you by being this person."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 11:13 pm

Reginald listened attentive as she spoke, but he furrowed his brows a bit at her mention about how strong he was. Then why did he feel so weak in this moment? He couldn’t even help his cousin, and on top of that a close cousin that he looked to as a littlesister. He swallowed as she placed a hand on his chest, and he wanted to say something, but he couldn’t find the words. She told him that this had to be secret, and he nodded. He wouldn’t know what to do if people asked him directly, because he felt like he couldn’t lie to save his own life. He took a deep breath as the bomb fell and she told him a clue. Things were starting to make more sense. He knew better than to start asking questions. ”Jazzy, you could never disappoint me – that is just putting words in my mouth,” he said with a faint smile and looked her deeply in the eyes. ”Family first, so you know I’m here, even if I can’t understand why, I can still be there for you,” he said in a serious tone. He stepped out of the door frame to signal she could pass if she wanted. ”If you want to run, then do, I won’t blame you for that – because I know you are a smart girl, even smarter than you realize,” he said, leaning his head against the doorframe as he looked at her. ”You’ll find a way out, and I’ll be here for you when you are ready,” he said with a smile. He knew he couldn’t hold her back, that would be a clear danger for her.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 1:14 am

She gave him a hint of a smile when he said he could still be here. It was a real smile, it was small  - but it was there. Jasmines eyes looked as he stepped out of the door frame so she could pass. Did she want to pass? She would have to. Jasmine took a deep breath in. As he spoke to her again, she returned her eyes to him. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked down for a second. This was far from easy, and she had been in here for way to long already. She knew if she stayed much longer she wouldn't be able to leave - but now was not the time to go soft. She couldn't afford to be selfish. Another smile seemed to show. She walked closer to him and wrapped her arms tightly around him. Jasmine didn't want to go, and it was clear in all the emotions that seemed to escape her doing the hug.
"Thank you for believing in me Reg," she said in a voice so soft, but yet on the edge of breaking. By the end she let go off him, not because she wanted to. But she had to. She tip toed up and gave him a kiss on the left cheek. "I love you, okay?" she said looking into his eyes. Jasmine loved her brother, even through he was her cousin, she looked at him like he was her brother. And she needed with everything she got to know she had said that to him. Jasmine took his hand and gave it a little squeeze. Jasmine hadn't told anyone in so many years that she cared for them, or loved them.  She let go of his hand, and gave him a nod before she walked out the door. She didn't look back, because if she did - she knew she would stop. So she just kept on walking till she was out of the mansion.

//Out - aaaaaa no
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The liability - Reggie   The liability - Reggie Empty

The liability - Reggie
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie