Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie Empty
IndlægEmne: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyLør Mar 30, 2019 1:58 pm

@Reginald <3
Outfit: Link

She had always liked this place. Looking like a pup, but for more magical use. Brewed potions, that had another effect than alcohol. Some would say it was less damegeding, but all magic came with a price. Mariella didn't care about the price through, not at this point. She had ordered this energy boosting potion, it was told to lift your mood. And who couldn't use a mood booster these days? Mariella enjoyed these late afternoons before going back to the core four. Lion had told her, that Theo was back and Reggie. But that it had been two years, she couldn't imagine that. Two years without any of them there? And more important why had it taken them two years? Reggie was one of the few people who weren't family, that Mariella actually trusted and he had seen sides of her that even Lion haven't seen in a while. But the question was, had he changed doing these two years? Maybe that was the reason she haven't contacted him and kept her distance. Mariella finished her drink and got on her feet to walk towards the door planning on leaving. But few steps close to the door it opened, and her heart stopped for a second.
"Reggie," she said almost breathless before pulling herself together again. "I wondered how long it would take till I saw that handsome face of yours again," she added with a little half smirk. She was trying to keep her cool, but she knew he knew she was more than just that.
"Screw it, give me a hug," she smiled and walked the last step to him only to wrap her arms around him. She hadn't realized how much she had needed this till now, but she wasn't going to be the one to say that. Not now at least.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyLør Mar 30, 2019 11:02 pm

Outfit

Was it wrong to assume that he felt lost? In a city so known to his eyes, he felt like he was walking the streets for the first time, experiencing what could only be a mixture of nostalgia and surprise. It was weird walking around with no-one noticing him. He was usually followed either by paparazzi or some of his security detail. It felt nice to breathe and not really worry about being noticed. But what feeling he had most of was regret, and he blamed that regret on why he hadn’t had the guts to see Mariella yet. He felt out of place and touch of his own self, and he actually felt like he should have stayed back with their parents. Things were though. Almost every friend he had, gone for at least two years now, and it felt like pure chaos at times. Of course he missed all equally, but he worried the most about Mariella. How she was holding up, and if she was still caught up in the whole Jeremy thing. He felt no regret of what he did to that bastard, but it still rubbed him the wrong way. He clenched his fist just thinking about it and shook his head at himself. No, that idiot didn’t even deserve a second thought.

Walking the streets, he didn’t really have an end goal – he just felt like he needed time to think, but as soon as he heard her voice he froze. Looking at that face he had missed so much, made him exhale in relief. Maybe he worried too much – she was a serpent after all, and could take care of herself. Her words made his lip curl up into his charming and boyish smile as he shortly looked down. ”You look the same,” he just said and saw right through her cool facade. As soon as she wrapped her arms around him he couldn’t help but laugh quietly and take her into his embrace. Her smell was the same as well and he felt his body relax a bit more. She had that vibe to her, that just made him feel at ease, just by being there. Maybe he held on to her a bit longer than usual, but he hadn’t seen her in two years, but for her it must have been a week maybe two weeks tops. He loosened his hold of her, even though he wanted to keep her in his arms until they could return home. He knew that she wasn’t going to let him though, so he just smiled and looked down into her beautiful eyes. ”I know it hasn’t been that long for you, but I have missed you like crazy,” he admitted. No shame in admitting that, he thought, but then again, he wasn’t anything else but a friend. He swallowed at the thought, but let it pass.

”But I get that you have become a hugger now, huh Ella?” he said with a teasing smirk.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyLør Mar 30, 2019 11:43 pm

Reggie had been the first one to see how her relationship had been like with Jeremy. And she appreciated him stepping in that day, it had made her darkness crack just a little bit. Mariella rarely showed affection to others in this way. She would time to time give Lion a hug, or he would give her one. Mariella breathed out, almost didn't realize the seconds flew past so slowly. She felt so small, and yet so secure - a feeling she never really had among others. Maybe it was the past days events that made her act so vulnerabel? The whole sacrificing thing with Tidus had been a rough run, and Lion being away for the weekend to get back a few days ago. He would blame himself if she told him she almost had been sacrificed to some weird cult while he had been out having a good time. The only thing she had left from that night was a scar on her neck from a knife. Sirens didn't have the luxury of healing. Funny enough she felt calmer than ever, but still not used to being in that emotion. It scared her, and yet she was curious. Mariella let him have a slightly grip on her, like she was scared if she let go - he would be gone as well. She didn't want that. Her brain attacked her with reason, like did she need to tell him that Jeremy had followed her back here? That she and Lion had this new weird ability that made them kill Jeremy? Poor Vanya had just been fast enough to run away from that attack. She looked into his eyes, and the thoughts disappeared.    
"I ha.. yeah..- Two years without me.. ouch, I get that - I would miss me too - I'm awesome," she gave him a little half smirk before taking a step back - sadly out of his arm. Indsted she grabbed his hand and pulled him to one of the tables. She made the choice to sit next to him instead of on the other side of the table. Why? She had no idea, she just had this need of being close to him.  But without it being to oblivious. Mariella rolled her eyes at his final comment.  
"Don't flatter yourself to much Reginald. I might simply just have missed you as well," she pointed out as she lifted her left eyebrow a little.
"You just made my day. Seriously, I'm happy you are here," she admitted and surprised herself by saying that - but just made the choice to live with that. She could say that, couldn't she? Mariella softly bit her lower lip for a second.
"You want anything to drink?" She asked looking up to the bar. Maybe to distract herself from looking at him, because she couldn't seem to stop ´.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 12:03 am

Those days from two years ago seemed so distant, but looking at Mariella he knew that he felt the same way as he did then. The need to protect her, because he wanted to keep her safe, but he felt selfish at that thought. As she took a step back he smiled shortly, before feeling her hand in his as she pulled them towards a table. ”Such a nerd,” he said and lifted his eyebrow in return to hers as he let out a slight laugh. He liked her a bit too much to just see her as a friend, but he was not going to admit that any time soon. Firstly because she seemed like she had been going through stuff, and secondly he hadn’t mustered up his guts to tell her yet. It had been two years for him to ponder what feelings he had towards her, and no matter what he did, she just couldn’t leave his mind. Not that he minded having her there in his head, but it made life weird. He knew his father would never push for him to marry anyone he didn’t love, but at the same time every royal had an obligation to fullfill. Her using his birth name made him cringe slightly. ”I flatter myself as much as I want to, Mariella,” he said blinking one eye at her. He placed his arm around the back rest and turned towards her. Her words were so different from how she usually acted and he reached out and placed a hand on hers.

”Ella, are you alright?” he asked carefully. He knew she wasn’t the sappy and emotional type, but he also knew when someone was hurting. She felt so warm, and he could hear her heart beat. Small things that he had missed so much, but he wanted to keep his focus on her. It was clear that she tried to distract herself in some way as she asked if he wanted something to drink. He laughed slightly but nodded. ”You know I can drink anything, but how about we go to that stupid old diner? Now at least we wont have any security detail following us,” he said with a slight smirk. The diner, in their time at least, was still very popular. Known for it’s milkshakes and chili fries – however he mostly just watched as the others ate. He got up from his seat and reached his hand down to her.

”Come on, you don’t have to tell me anything that you don’t want to – You know I’m a simple guy, and maybe it’s about time I try those famous chili fries?” he said.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 1:10 am

Her heart skipped a beat when he placed a hand on hers, and asked if she was alright. Shortly she struggled to answer, but gave him a half nod. Her mind was an eternal mess, but she was scared that if she was starting to figure it all out - she would drawn herself in that process.
".. I'm fine.. lets not talk about that right now," she breathed a bit unsteady out and gave him a little nod. One thing was that she knew she could be emotional around him, he had already seen her at her somehow worst. But she was even more held back in public. Mariella sighed shortly and listened to his reply on the drink.
"You want to go to the family diner?" She asked and snorted softly. She narrowed her eyes and he made a good point. No one was watching their moves. Or you never knew with Kyle around. Well he had enough to take care of now. Her smile told she was up for it, clearly. Mariella licked her lips softly and breathed out as he took her hand.
"Oh honey - there is nothing simple about you, that is why I like you so much," she smiled and took a deep breath in. She wanted to curse at herself so badly. "Two extra years in your hands, and you still haven't tried them? what have you been wasting your time doing?" She asked and lovely rolled her eyes at him. Mariella got up and get her hand in his. It was so cold without him. As they walked she ended up entangling their fingers, but she didn't really realize it. She just enjoyed the silence. It was always nice being around people where the silence at time spoke louder than actual words. They reached the diner and walked in. It looked slightly different from in their time, it was still pretty new in this time. A few years maybe? Perhaps it was about then she realized her hand entangled with his, and she started to wonder - how something could seem so natural? How did he make this feel like it was the biggest struggle and still as easy as breathing out air? The doorbell rang as they stepped in. It was nice just being seen as them - not as a prince and a princess out in the streets - even through Mariella easily could run away from that - she was lucky with her mum being from the best of both worlds. Mariella didn't want to let go of his hand, but she knew at some point she would have to.
"So chili fries.. anything else you want?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 1:35 am

Reginald hardly knew how to express what that nod made him feel. He furrowed his brows, but just nodded back. He wasn’t going to be the one pushing her to talk, that would only mean her feeling backed up into a corner. As she spoke he aldready knew something was wrong, just by the way she breathed out, he just kept his hand on hers, seeing as she didn’t pull her hand away. Her question about the diner made him chuckle, because that soft snort was everything. He just nodded at her question, however. The diner was a safe choice, a place they both knew well, and if luck had it, they could get a table without of range of other’s ears. ”And I like that you make everything complicated,” he said looking down shortly at their hands. How stupid could he sound right now? Very, if you asked him, but he also knew she wouldn’t take it as an attack. ”Hey, I’ve been busy trying to get here – give me a break,” he laughed as he got up from his seat. As they walked he felt their fingers entangle, but he didn’t mind it one bit. Reginald had always been the calm type, cool and collected, but it was never anything forced. He was just very laid back, and that was probably why he liked hanging out with Lion and Theodore so much. To his eyes the place looked as if it had been through some renovations, but he knew it was only because he had seen the state it was in in his time.

”Fries, milkshakes and everything in between – Theo said I should start trying new stuff, so maybe this is a beginning?” he said with a slight smirk. Theodore was always the silly one of his friends, but he was the one he needed when things went darker. Especially after loosing ninetynine percent of his friendgroup. ”Place an order of whatever you think would be good – I’ll find us a table,” he said. He realized that he had to let go of her hand, but it almost felt painfull detangeling their fingers. Had he been a bit more forward he would have already placed a kiss on her cheek, but he just smiled and went to find a place a bit for themself. He sat down, dragging his fingers through his black curls and exhaled slowly. He hadn’t expected her to have such a big influence on his body right now, and he was aching just to go back and be close to her again. But he had to stay here until she got there. As she had placed their order he lifted his hand at her to signal where he was, and as she got to the tabel he made sure she could freely decide wether to sit across from him og next to him.

”How much do I owe you?” he asked with a calm smile. He wanted to pay for it all, but how many times had they argued over who had to pay what? That’s when they had decided to always split the bill, no matter how big or small.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 3:13 am

It must have been weird just being him and Theo left. Vanya and Amaryllis had went missing first, then Karmena had taken after them months after.. then Lion.. then she went with Eilish after Lion.. now who knew when Jamie would arrive? If not the whole family?
"Oh yeah, there was this one time he wanted me to try salmon - changed my life," she gave him a little smirk. Mariella gave him a nod when he said she should place the order and he would find a table. She tried not to think to much about the angst it almost caused her to let go of his hand, and she looked after him shortly as he walked to find a table. It was first when she was asked for what she wanted to order, that she came to her senses. Mariella ordered a big bowl of chili fries and two strawberry milkshakes. Strawberry was the classic and when she had been her with her moms, Jess would always order strawberry and Ronnie would order a mango one. She stood and waited for the food to be done, just smiling at Reggie, and making fun - i-hate-waiting-for-food-faces. Mariellas head thought she would just sit in front of him, making this easier for her to handle - but her heart had already taken over and placed herself in the seat next to him.
"You don't owe me anything," she took one of the fries and pointed at him with it. "As far as I can tell, you have been without my service for two years - call it paying back," she added with a little half cute half smirk as she took a bite. Mariella closed her eyes and sighed.
"mmh. Just as good as I remember them to be. I still cannot seriously believe you haven't tried them before, like, nope I can't even," she shook her head at him. Her eyes was locked on him as he tried one, just to see his reaktion to it. Because these were her favorites.  "Soooo?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 10:41 am

Reginald couldn’t hold back a small laugh at her mentioning salmon. He still found it a bit funny that a siren hadn’t tasted salmon, but he let it slide for now. As he sat down at the table he couldn’t help but stare at her a bit, and as she turned to him with her waiting face he chuckled and sent her a funny face. When she came back with food he slid to the side giving her more space at the seat next to him – it was a booth after all. He smiled at her words and looked as she took her first bite. ”To be honest, most vampires don’t eat – so I guess that’s why,” he said taking a fry soaked in the chili-meat-sauce. He opened his mouth and placed it inside. The sensation was weird and he finally swallowed. Her way of staring at him was so intense, and he reached for the milkshake, feeling the cold going down through his system. ”It’s alright – I guess I’m just not an eater?” he said, now turning slightly to look at her more closely. She hadn’t aged a day, but of course it hadn’t been long for her. He let out a sigh as he moved one of her dark locks of hair to fall down her back instead.

”The milkshake’s nice, but I can’t decide if it’s more drinking than eating,” he said with a smile on his lips. How could he describe it? His body was basically dead, so any sensation of food or drinks entering his system was weird enough in itself. But then again, last time he had eaten was when he was a child, before he showed signs of the vampire gene. His dark eyes followed her movement, and maybe he was staring a bit, but he just couldn’t look away. As if she would dissappear again if he looked away for one second. He had felt so numb for such a long time, and he finally felt his dead body react to his sorroundings. Back home he hadn’t felt like he could speak to either of his parents about this, but he had spoken with Veronica a bit. ”I’m sorry if I’m staring, but I’m scared to look away,” he said furrowing his brows as he looked at her. Why was he saying this out loud? Maybe because he wanted to hear her say that she would never go away again, but he couldn’t expect that of her. He could never control a wild spirit as Mariella, but that was why he liked her so much.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 10:31 pm

He was right, and she knew that. You learned a few things, when half of your family was sirens, the other a mix between several species. Even Mariella had different taste in food time to time, her mum called it learning balance.
"Maybe," she made a little face thinking about it. Mariella was thinking about how she could make his dining experience even better. "Hmm. There might be something to do with that," she looked at him with a thoughtful face - or that was till he moved one of her hair locks away - he basically took her breath away in a way no one had done before. Mariella inhaled slowly and turned her eyes to the milkshake when he mentioned it - only so she wouldn't get to lost in his eyes. But she could feel his eyes were on her, which made her look back at him not long after.
Mariella licked her lips softly as he admitted what was on his mind. She wasn't sure what to say, but somehow her heart made her put a hand on his cheek. Her thumb softly caressed his cheek as she breathed silently out. Mariella wanted to tell him, that she wasn't going anywhere - that she never wanted to leave his side again, but why was that? What was this intense and uncontrollable feeling that roamed her entire body?
"I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon," she said with a little cheeky half smirk as she left her hand go of his cheek. Mariella took a deep breath in. "I haven't survived almost being sacrificed to just slip out of your hands again," she added with a voice so tender, that she shocked herself. Mariella took a deep in, feeling her heart rate exploding in her chest. Why was he making her react this way, what was this even? She also realized that she had mentioned some of the weeks latest events. How was it this year was more extreme in 2019? It didn't make sense at all. Mariella starred at him for a second, and she could have sworn they had a moment where she just wanted to follow her heart and feel the touch of his lips against hers. It was weird for her, because she had never felt that way towards Jeremy. Before he showed his true colors, she had liked him - but it had never felt her with this overwhelming feeling before. Mariella took a deep breath in, and almost felt like she couldn't move. Her survival instincts told her to run before she gave her heart up in a battle she most likely would lose in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 11:09 pm

He could see her looking back at her, and he could feel it as his insides spurted to life in that very moment before she looked away. As she looked back at him once more he smiled softly, and as the hand was placed on his cheek he leaned a bit against it. Almost longing for her warm touch. This wasn’t good, he thought to himself, this is your best friend’s sister. However all he really thought about was her lips. How they would feel against his. She didn’t need to say it, but she did anyways and he couldn’t help but smile. Her hand let go of his cheek, but he was quick to catch her hand and took it in his own. It wasn’t planned, pure reflex. A sacrifice? He felt a bit confused and looked at her with an asking look in his eyes. ”Ella, what do you mean by sacrifice?” he only just dared to ask. If he had a heart it would have beaten uncontrollably, because he didn’t like the sound of that. Even though she could clearly protect herself, he wanted to do something to keep her safe as well. His family was well known for being involved with a handfull kidnappings by now, but he also knew what a support system could mean after such an experience. He couldn’t help himself, placing his arms around her and pulling her into his safe embrace. ”You don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to, but I’m worried,” he mumbled into her ear, breathing in her scent.

He had almost forgotten how intoxicating her scent could be and he pulled his face away from her head to look her in the eyes. His dark searching her hazel eyes carefully. He could hear her heatbeat so loudly and he wanted to calm it down. He placed his forehead against hers and let out a sigh. Reginald was the type of person to care deeply for his friends, and he would do anything if it meant their happiness. ”Anything you want me to do? Say the word, and you know I would serve you the world on a platter,” he said quietly as he listened to the music her heart was producing.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 11:41 pm

She breathed out trying to figure out how to explain the event without sounding crazy. "It's okay. It far from the most traumatic thing that has happened here," she admitted breathing out as he wrapped her in his arms. She felt safe. Secure. "These freaks were trying to make their 'king' happy. Or what ever. So they basically had us around a huge ass fire, tight up.. and started cutting peoples throats up, saying it was an honor for the king.. I bit one of them," she pointed out moving her fingers over the little scar. "They had no idea that I am a siren though.. so they tried to drown me, in the honor of the sea king," she said sea king with a dramatic voice - because - it had been so weird and crazy at the same time. Now that she was in on speaking her truths, maybe she should just keep going? A little smile showed on her lips as he said he would give her the world on a platter. Mariella breathed exhausted out and leaned her head closer to him, with her head leaned up against his.
".. Jeremy followed me here," she swallowed the thought. She didn't have to tell Reggie about what might have happened after he had found her. Reggie knew what type of person Jeremy was. Jeremy have had this ability to bring pain directly by one stare, extreme pain. Reggie had been lucky that day, that he had taken Jeremy by such surprise. "He was so angry.. Vanya and Lion was in the area, in my luck. He almost killed Lion.. Vanya almost killed him.. but in the end me and Lion did. It wasn't our plan.. it was like a switch flipped and a blast of pure energy - well i guess all that matters is the bastard is dead," she took a deep breath in before exhaling. Mariella wrapped herself closer to him, just needed to be close to him - that was all she needed to feel like she was able to breathe again.
"I've missed this," she whispered softly and closed her eyes where a little tear escaped and passed down her cheek. For her being without him for just these last few months, had been hell. How he survived two years? It was because he had claimed over her walls that day, and since it had just been easier for her talking to him than anyone else. But just the long nights, sitting on the roof and talk about the struggles in life. He knew more about her darkness than anyone. Things she wouldn't tell Lion because he was her brother, and she knew he would drop everything and try to fix it. But Mariella wasn't sure it was something that needed to be fixed. "I've missed you. So much," she said looking up at him and breathed slowly out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 11:59 pm

Her story made as much sense as he thought it would if he had been there, but he nodded carefully. At her mention of her biting one of them he couldn’t help but let out a quiet chuckle and he reached one of his hands up. One of his finger gracing over the small scar, and maybe it was just an excuse to touch her more, but at this point he didn’t care. He had tried so hard to just have patience and wait for her, but it hadn’t worked out. ”Well, did you tell them that you are the princess of the sea?” he asked a bit jokingly, trying to lighten her mood a bit. He knew he could never put himself in her place, but he could always listen. As soon as she mentioned Jeremy however his eyes became cold. Hatred was not strong enough of an emotion to describe how he felt about that guy. He gave her body a soft squeeze just to let her know that he hated that guy more than any. ”My cousin almost killing Jeremy? I would have paid to see that,” he mumbled but he couldn’t help but let out a sigh at the mention he was dead already. He had hoped to be the one to squeeze all life from that asshole, and then some. She pulled herself closer and he willingly let her. He could smell the salty water of a tear and he wiped it away with a careful finger.

It felt nice to finally hear her admit that she had not only missed them talking, but also missing him. Doubt was always following him, but he had no doubt about how he had always felt towards Mariella. He liked her and only grew to like her more after listening to her so many nights. How many nights had she not fallen asleep on that roof, and him carrying her inside to her bed? He exhaled and looked at her with a smile as her gaze met his. ”Ella,” he said softly. He couldn’t get himself to explain how much he had missed her, and in stead he did something that might be considered reckless. He leaned closer to her, placing his lips against hers. Soft. Soft as silk and warm, full of life. Once he realized what he had done he removed his lips and looked down. ”Sorry,” he said a bit flustered. How did that kiss just come to be? He carefully looked at her, half expecting her to throw the fries in his face, yell at him at how he even dared take advantage of such a vulnerable moment for her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 9:08 am

Everyone was marked for being here, Mariella called it the conquenses of time travelling. If you played around in time, it would bite your ass. His comment about Vanya made him realize he had yet to see, what this timeline had given her. But it was better if he saw that himself.  He whipped away her tear tear. It was always a funny thing about emotions and Mariella, because after everything she had no idea what was right and wrong anymore - she had tripped into an unsafe and troubled path, but somehow Reggie had been able to open a door on the side way. A door that made her remember how to be happy and joyful.
As he said her name, she looked up at him - like she was waiting for him to say something. Mariella was surprised when his soft lips were placed upon hers. It felt, so natural. How could anything a kiss seem to calm the storm in her head. It was like he just scared all the shadows around her away. Mariella was a mess because she felt out of balance, and in this moment - she felt different, in balance. I'm sorry, she shook her head softly. Again, a part of her was already running away - but she didn't. Her heart skipped a beat, knowing she wanted to feel that again. But could she? Was it okay?
"Don't be sorry," she exhaled softly and blinked a few times - like her heart still was wrapping itself around what was going on. Mariella locked logic away, and decided just to listen to her heart for once. She leaned towards him, and placed her lips on his again. The butterflies were flying wild around, but she set them free and perhaps it was the best choice she had made in a while. The feeling filled up her soul in a such a way. It was like she had been starving till she had tasted his lips. Mariella yes felt vulnerable, every single emotion she wanted to hide was out. This was the magical stuff her parents always talked about, what she never had been able to understand - and right now, she was starting to get it. She pulled softly away from the kiss, but not moving that far away. Mariella breathed out, opening her eyes to realize it was real. It wasn't a dream. She looked up and her eyes met with his. But what to do and where to go from here - she had no idea. She smiled at him, just a pure bright smile. Not knowing what to say, and even through Mariella could be hard to read - right here and right now - she was happy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 1:16 pm

One kiss and Reginald felt like he had screwed everything up, but at the same time he felt a big rock being lifted off his chest. Her lips had him begging for more, but as he pulled away and said sorry he felt like he had already sealed his fate. There was a bit of silence before Mariella finally said something and now it was her pressing her lips against him. He exhaled shortly a bit surprised at her reaction, but he pulled her closer, returning the kiss. His body felt so alive feeling her touch and he knew that he couldn’t resist her. He would do anything for her, but in this moment he felt a bit greedy, leaning into her and letting go of what reaction might come from the others. Life had suddenly gotten more colours as he looked into Mariellas eyes as she pulled away. How could he feel so breathless when he had no need for air? A small smile appeared at his lips as she looked at her beautiful hazel eyes. ”I lied, I’m not sorry,” he said with a small chuckle and placed a hand against her cheek, stroking it softly with his thumb. So many questions popped into his head, like what did this lead to, where would they go from here, but what filled his head mostly was how Lion would react and he looked down shortly.

”Your brother is going to gut me like a fish,” he said laughing shortly as he exhaled, but he looked into her eyes once more. All the worrying and the long years without her just seemed to dissappear when she was close. He felt like he had found the missing puzzle piece he had been looking all over for, and now he could see the picture a bit clearer. ”You want to hear something embarrasing? I’ve been wanting to kiss you since our first dance at that stupid royal party,” he said with a charming smile. One of the first times they had danced together was maybe when they were both about fourteen, and since then he had wanted to kiss her. However she was busy with that Jeremy idiot, and he never wanted to step on anyones toes. She had seemed so happy to be with that guy, and doubt followed when you didn’t know if you could give anything better than what already excisted.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 2:39 pm

The comment about Lion, made her giggle just a little bit. Because she knew that her brother was known for being overprotective. The main reason she would have a conflict with him, would be about her getting into trouble without telling him. But this time, Lion didn't really have anything to say, did he? How would Reggie take the whole, Lion and Vanya thing?
"He might even put you on a ship, like a merman out front for everyone to see," she joked a little, but she could see that picture for her, and that made her laugh. Mariella looked back into his eyes, still smiling. She hadn't been this happy in a long time, actually she had been sure it wasn't a feeling that was in her system - but here it was, making her shine brighter than the sun. Mariella lifted an eyebrow as he asked if she wanted to know something embarrassing. She gave him a quick nod on that note. She remembered that party. The only people left in the crowed. Even Lion had asked Vanya to dance with him that day - but of course as friends.
"It wasn't that stupid.. I got to dance with the most handsome person at the party for that very reason," she had never invited Jeremy to one of these parties. She basically never brought him along to anything if she could make it happen. But she had thought she was happy only to realize by now - it wasn't happiness. "It's one of my favorite events.. Only because.. of you," she admitted and gave him a little half smirk.
"I have a place down town. If usually go there, so Kyle can't stop me from drinking my beers in peace," she giggled again. He had busted her once, but who cared. She just found another place to enjoy it instead. Or actually it was an apartment that Nathan had bought and given to her mother. But Jess never used it because they lived on Southside anyways. "And honestly. The chili fries need a bit more spice," she looked at him and gave him another kiss - short but longing. After that she got on her feet and ran a hand through her hair. "Or we can just go for a ride, anywhere we want," she suggested. She had her bike parked not far from here.
"Has Theo finally taught you how to drive one, or do you need to sit on the back?" She asked with a little teasing smirk. Everyone knew. Everyone knew, that she basically never would let anyone drive. Even Lion had to sit on the back of her bike. So giving him this question, meant that she trusted him more than anything. "Up to you, we are gonna drive to our distantion no matter what anyways," she stepped closer to him when he got up. Gazing into his eyes, she liked feeling like this. Mariella would never had imagined that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 3:32 pm

”Sounds kinky,” Reginald said with a nod and couldn’t help but smile at that merman comment. He felt like everything would be alright, but maybe only after Lion had given him a few knuckles to the face – not that he would blame his friend one bit, but Reginald actually cared for Mariella. He smiled at her words about him being handsome, and it wasn’t like he was oblivious to that fact that he looked good. Theodore would usually tease him calling him pretty boy or something even more rediculous, but why get mad at facts? He liked seeing her smile, even if it was just a half smirk, and he felt very lucky to be seeing this side of the siren. Her suggestion made him raise an eyebrow at her, because he knew that alcohol could sometimes be the only answer to get away those feelings – hell he had his fair share of trying to dull his existence at times, but he was better at hiding it. Her kiss was short, and he barely got the chance to kiss her back as she got up from her seat. He got up after her looking down on her with calm eyes. ”As long as we go somewhere together, I’m up for anything,” he said with a chuckle. He looked at her at her question and shook his head laughing.

”Theo can barely drive without falling off at times, so I took matters into my own hands – Let’s just say my dad was close to killing me when I told him I was getting a bike,” he said with a low chuckle. His father was strict at times, but he had to be – being royalty had it’s price, and his father had already payed more than enough. ”And are you seriously letting me drive?” he said with a raised eyebrow, a teasing smile on his lips. If he had been in any doubt that she trusted him, it would have been gone just by her suggesting that. He took her hand and walked out of the diner, to get to her bike. He let her lead the way, but held her closer than usual when they walked. A part of him still fearing she would vanish into thin air if he let her go. As they reached the bike he stopped not far from it, leaning down and kissing her once more. A bit more passionate this time, letting himself feeling her close to him. Meanwhile his hand reached down into her backpocket, grabbing the bike key and leaning away from her once more.

”I’m driving then,” he said laughing as he moved his leg over the bike, placing himself in the seat. He roared the maschine to life and looked at her with a confident smile, grabbing the handlebars and turning the gas in teasing. ”How about we see how far we can go?” he asked with a grin as she would get on the bike behind him. As she got on he pressed the pedal and sped off through the streets. He had control over the bike, and being a vampire only helped with his senses being so great.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Mariella rolled her eyes lightly at him, as he asked if she was letting him drive.
"Yeah, why not?" She asked like it was nothing - knowing it was everything. He grabbed her hand, and they walked down the streets to the place she parked earlier today. It was weird, but in a good way. They stopped not far from the bike, Mariella narrowed her eyes shortly confused, but then he leaned in and stole another kiss. Mariella gave in to her kiss and placed her hands on his jawline as he pulled her closer.  She liked being close like this. He took her keys and she shook her head as he leaned away from her again.
"You cheeky boy," she said and snorted lovely at him. Trying to act offended but she really couldn't. "Nice excuse to touch the goods," she teased as he got on her bike. Oh he knew if she have had anything against it, she would have burned him. Mariella was a speed queen on the bike, she loved everything that made the wind howl in her ears. Mariella jumped on the back of the bike and wrapped her arms around him. Pulling herself close to him.
"That sounds like an excellent idea," she replied to his suggestion. Mariella closed her eyes and enjoyed the wind moving its cold fingers on her skin. If she was on the move, she was happy - and even through Mariella could seem like a loner - she wasn't. Being in controle of the elements, meant loving the feeling she got from being outside. Levi had helped her with her ability when it first showed, she had been lucky that her mothers had asked Amery for help and he knew Levi. That was how Mariella had come to know Amaryllis as well. Of course she had always watched the wicked squad and could have joined them. But she couldn't, she wouldn't take that from Lion. She loved just driving around like this, especially as they drove along the ocean. Driving out of the city was the best, not that she hated the city. Mariella let Reggie drive and aim for what ever location he wanted.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 10:29 pm

Mariella clearly tried to play it off, but Reginald saw through it as always, laughing quietly, but he couldn’t get help but feeling himself getting a bit lost in her lips. Her fingers so warm against his cold jaw, but as he pulled away he sent her a sly smirk. ”Is that an invitation for me to touch you more?” he asked half joking half serious as he raised an eyebrow. As they got on the bike he couldn’t help but smile as she pushed herself closer to him, not that he minded one bit. As they roared through the busy streets and got to the seaside he could smell the fresh air and let out a small yell as he sped up as they reached the city boarder. ”How about London? Paris? Rome?” he yelled back at her as the wind was blowing around them. He wanted to get away, not facing any consequences until they would return again. Even though they had kissed, things didn’t feel different between them, other than the fact that he now could feel her close without holding back. The sorroundings dissappeared around them as they moved towards London – a big city and where no one knew who they were or where they were from. He knew they would have to stop for gas as well as the need that Mariella would have to stretch her limbs. He pulled into a gas station halfway there and easily got off the bike, and started filling it with gas. As the tank was being filled he walked over to the siren and moved some of her wild hair away from her face with a small chuckle. Reginalds own hair was a mess, his black curls tangling with itself, but he didn’t really care.

”I know you’ve just been through some shit, but to be honest I am basically kidnapping you,” he said with a teasing smile. He bit his lip as he looked down at her, letting his tumb stroke over her cheekbone. He knew he felt the need for blood, but he would be fine – he did have a few vials in his inner pocket. ”I needed some time to get away, and I have a feeling you do too,” he said carefully, not wishing to put words into her mouth. He leaned down once more placing a kiss on her forehead and let out a sigh that could sound like relief. As soon as the tank was full and Mariella had done what she needed to, they hit the road again. Though it usually took a long time driving to Londong from Gaia, he just sped up, seeing as Mariella really enjoyed this. As soon as they reached the city it was reaching evening time, and the streets were busy. He slowed down driving through the streets, passing some of the common places that tourists would visit.

”I was thinking a hotel, grabbing some beers and then just do as little as posible?” he suggested as they pulled up to a car park.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 11:50 pm

"London is perfect," she smiled and exhaled softly - relaxed. She hadn't been to London in what felt like ages. The drive took hours, but she didn't mind. She just enjoyed the wind and the closeness of him. At some point she would have to send Lion a text, just to let him know she was okay - and would be out for the day. As they did a stop, she stretched her muscles and smiled at him. Letting him fill the tank. Mariella could get use to taking trips like this more often. Without a doubt. He walked over to her, and moved some hair from her face. Her hair was a mess, nothing a bath later on and a good hairbrush couldn't fix. She lifted an eyebrow of his words.
"Well, as long as you warn me in case of any weird sacrifices, then I think I'll be alright," she gave hun a little wink. He was a predator species like her, she knew at some point they would have to stop to feed on something else. The nice human food only kept her system distracted for so long. She breathed out by his words. "Don't we all need to escape reality time to time," she closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead. Slowly she licked her lips before heading out to the shitty restrooms. But she needed pure water to not dry out, so a simple hand wash was all she needed. She almost rushed back, feeling she had been gone for way to long. Even through it had just been a quick few minutes. She jumped back on the bike, and they were off yet again.

London was a busy city, people walking were they wanted. People driving like they owned the entire place - in general just an insane city if you weren't careful. It was hard to find your way around if you were a total stranger, but they weren't strangers here. They passed London eye, and big ben - why was Big Ben always under construction? Every damn time she visited. As the sun set, the city lighted up in various colors and there was music on almost every street corner. By the end, they ended up on Old Street - as some people called it the hippie area. As they parked she looked around. The streets looked the same, of course some of the shops were closed. Mariella still liked New Zealand more than she liked staying in England - but of well, her Serpents were in England - she couldn't just leave them. They parked in a car park and she looked around.
"Afraid of sharing me with a crowd now are we?" She teased. Mariella hadn't had any intentions of leaving his side through. She kissed his cheek before jumping off the bike.
"Well, lets check trip adviser," she said taking her phone out. 5 missed calls from Lion, whops. Mariella opened the app to figure out where to go. She pointed at the closest one. "That one should be good," she narrowed her eyes a little.
"I don't really care what we do, and where we go.. I just want to be with you," she smiled softly at him, as she returned her gaze to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyTirs Apr 02, 2019 9:12 am

As they got into London, Reginald barely cared to look around much. He had been here so many times by now, and he knew the ins and outs of the city like the back of his hand. However his choice to go to Old Street was purely random, however he didn’t mind this street one bit. Her teasing comment made him roll his eyes and got off the bike after her small kiss. ”It’s not every day I get to spend alone time with a princess, right?” he teased back, and slid the keys into her backpocket once more as he looked at her screen over her shoulder. He did notice the missed calls and smiled a bit to himself, imagining how freaked out Lion was right now. Call it a minor payback for leaving him for two years. Lots of things had happened in those two years, more than he wanted to think about. He had something looming over his head, but he didn’t want to think about that now. ”Looks good, and I can see a Tesco from here, so let’s grab something – I’m guessing you could eat,” he said before grabbing her hand and walking towards the Tesco. It was placed just inbetween the area of Old Street and Finsbury, but walking was nice after such a long ride.

”I feel the same way, but then again, I’ve spent two years without you,” he mumbled loud enough for Mariella to hear him. The streets were alive at night in a city like London. Most people were heading out to pubs, excitement filling the air as people had gotten off of work and meeting up with friends. Reginald breathed the cold wind in and exhaled slowly with a sigh. His senses were being bombarded with new feelings, but it was manageable, at least when he could focus on Mariella at his side anyways. The small Tesco Espress was not too full of people, but enough to make it look crowded. Reginald didn’t really care about that, as he just held his breath and wanted straight to the alcoholic section. He grabbed a six pack of beer, a bottle of wine and a small bottle of champagne. His aunt had always talked about her love for champagne, and Reginald had found that he enjoyed the taste very much as well. At the cashier the young woman behind the counter asked if there was anything else they needed. Reginald looked down at Mariella, and if she needed anything else it would be added to the purchase. As they got out again he felt like he could breathe once more and grabbed a vial from his inner pocket, quickly downing the red liquid inside. Maybe he had went a bit too long without blood, but as soon as the sweet taste hit his tongue he was already doing better.

The Hoxton hotel should be just a bit north east of here,” he said with a smile. He had read the hotel name fast before she had closed the application, besides he was good at navigation. As they walked, Reginald just held the bag with their purchases in it, and entangled his fingers with Mariella once more. Everything just felt so natural, as if they had always done this. It didn’t feel forced, and was as easy as breathing. He smiled a bit to himself as they reached the hotel. He thanked himself for the fact that he had been smart enough to bring enough cash from his own time to pay for stuff around here.  They got a kingsized bed with a small overview of the streets. He dropped the bag off at one of the tables in the room, and took of his shoes and jacket. After that he threw himself on the bed and laughed shortly. ”I hope you didn’t mind sharing a bed?” he said, popping himself up on his elbows as he look at her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyTirs Apr 02, 2019 9:44 am

He gave her the keys back the same way he took them earlier on. She was quick to text Lion, that she was in London and would be back tomorrow. She gave Reggie a nod and they walked to Tesco. Her eyes looked at people in groups, her ability made it somehow hard for her to focus in big crowds, but she had learned to just go with it. The bonds between people always seemed to fragile, like she could cut right through them and all these friendships would end - she hated that feeling. She was lucky that the Tesco weren't to busy with people. Mariella followed him to the alcohol section and watched him grab a few items. Mariellas attention went to a fighting couple in the back, they just seemed stressed. Having a kid screaming in the back. As Reggie payed, she increased their emotional tie which made them stop arguing. Mariella looked away. It wasn't very smart using supernatural abilities in places like this - but her ability was not visible other than there was no shouting. She got some sort of wrap she bought with tuna - she did prefer eating raw caught fish, but as her mother said. As long as she never tasted the blood of a human, she would stay sane from human flesh. Mariella ate the wrap on the way, it was small so it was easy to finish quickly.

They walked to the hotel, hand in hand. It made her smile. As they got to the lobby and got their room, it didn't take long to enter the big room. She looked around and made an impressed face before taking her jacket off along with her shoes. Mariella walked closer to the bed with her arms crossed and lifted an eyebrow lightly at him.
"I don't mind," it seemed like she had something on her mind - but it wasn't about her Mariella softly sat down looking at him. She kept her eyes on him. ".. And, I don't want you to starve yourself," she added and breathed out. She moved some hair from her neck and looked at him.
"I'm being bloody serious - I know its a bit salty, but it should do the trick," she gave him a cute half smirk. She knew what it was like to crave something most people saw as monster like and even through they were living in Gaia - where drinking blood was the closets to normal, it wasn't always. It was about impulse control and trust from time to time. "I trust you, more than anything. It's okay," she added. Of course her could deny her request, but she would hate for him to starve when she could do something about it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyTirs Apr 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Her crossed arms and liftet eyebrow made him chuckle, but her comment about him starving himself made him pop his head to the side. She moved her hair, and he could see her pulse beating in her neck, drawing out his vampyric features. He looked away trying to focus on anything else than the sound of her blood coursing through her veins. ”I’ve had a vial already, I should be fine,” he said trying to calm himself down. He had gotten better at the control, but he would lie if he didn’t hunger for her blood at this very moment. He sat up, pulling her down into his lap and placed a kiss against her lips. His kisses moved slowly from her lip and down her neck. He could hear her heart beat and the blood rush under the skin. ”Only a taste,” he whispered against her skin. His fangs slowly got out and he kissed her again before carefully biting into her neck. Her blood was salty, but at the same time it tasted better than anything he had ever tried. He carefully spread the endorfins, so she wouldn’t feel any discomfort with this whole ordeal, and after a few gulps he pulled away. Catching a drop of blood with his tongue. He bit a small hole in his own finger, sealing the bitemarks with his healing blood and looked at Mariella with a smile. She was right, that he needed this, but he still felt a bit guilty.

”You want to dig into the beers or?” he said with a small smile on his lips as his fangs retracted, and his vampyric features dissappeared once more. He felt lucky that he was aloud to be himself around Mariella like this, and maybe it was because of the fact they were both predatory races. His hand moved from her hand and up her arm untill it reached her cheek. Calmly he cupped it, looking into her eyes, but he had a lot of questions on his mind. But it was like he didn’t need to ask them right now, in stead he pulled her closer placing one more kiss against her lips. He sighed against her lips and pulled away again. ”You know what? Even if Lion’s going to kill me, I’m glad,” he said with a small grin. He laid down on the bed, pulling her with him, as if she was light as a feather. He laughed shortly as he looked into her eyes. It had been such a long time since he had actually enjoyed something, and the fact that Mariella could make the world seem less gloomy was amazing.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 2:21 am

She looked at his face as she clearly made him think about the hunger, otherwise he wouldn't have reacted like that. But it wasn't an issue with her, there was nothing wrong with having these features. He didn't have her convinced at all by his I should be fine, and she sighed a little unpleasant by that comment. Should be was a term she used way to often herself. But as he sat up and pulled her into his lap. Mariella closed her eyes and returned the kiss, feeling the next onces slowly moving down her neck. Only a taste, she gave him a nod as it was okay. His lips softly touched hers before his lips was on her neck again. Mariella felt the fangs tear through her skin and she took a deep breath in. She breathed softly out as she felt the blood getting sucked out of her system. It wasn't as unpleasant for her as she thought or you would think - maybe because she had asked him to do it. Her brain didn't react if it was under attack, and she trusted him blindly. She gasped almost soundless as he pulled away again, and opened her eyes and moved them to him. She watched him bite a small hole in his finger to paint it on her skin. Mariella smiled at him smiling.

Mariella watched his fangs retract and the rest of the features slowly make the return of his human face. Mariella was about to reach for the beers, then his hand moved from hers and teased her skin by moving it up her arm till it reached her cheek. She looked into his eyes and breathed out. She moved her arms softly around his neck as he pulled her closer. Mariella enjoyed the small meaningful kisses, actually just feeling this happy.
"Don't worry. I won't let him," she replied softly with a little teasing spark in her eyes. As these words were said, he pulled her down into the bed along with him. A harmonious laughter left her lips. Mariella shortly shook her head at him, but could only smile. She had walked around in a void of darkness and felt so isolated from herself for so long, and he just entered the room and lightened up everything. She was hundred procent herself right now, and it was something she hadn't been in years. It was hard for her to believe that it wasn't just a dream that she would wake up from in a few hours. But if it was, she wanted to make the best of it. Mariella leaned in and placed a more passonate kiss on his lips. Her body half on his, being this close.
"I'm very happy you kidnapped me," she giggled a little when she pulled her lips from his in a teasing matter.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 6:19 pm

Reginald couldn’t hold back a deep laugh as she said she wouldn’t let Lion kill him. Even though Lion and Mariella were twins they were so different, but he had liked them both from the moment he met them as a young child. Her laughter wasp fueling the fire in his soul, and as she layed half on top of him, he let his fingers slide down her side slowly. Her kiss he returned pulling her closer to his body. Her words and giggle made him laugh in return. ”I’m very happy that you let me kidnap you,” he whispered back looking shortly down at her lips before returning his gaze to her eyes. People spoke about love at first sight, but they never spoke of the fact that you could fall in love at every sight. He pulled her close and flipped them around with ease so that he was on top now. Resting his hand beside her head he shortly leaned down and kissed her once more. Then another kiss followed as he exhaled shortly. ”If this is a dream, I firstly want to apologize, and secondly I never want it to end,” he said under his breath as he layed over her.

”Do you want to get drunk on beer or … perhaps me?” he whispered softly, letting his free hand roam down the side of her body. He knew he could be forward a times, but he guessed it ran in the family. Everyone in his family was charismatic in one form or another, but he never imagined he could be like this towards Mariella. She made him feel in his right element, and he looked into her eyes as he wondered what was going on behind those hazel eyes of hers.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 8:23 pm

He flipped them around, so the soft madras met her back. She looked at him, and closed her eyes as his lips met hers once more. Mariella felt at peace with herself. She smiled softly as he spoke. She didn't want this to end, she just wanted right here and right now. And as long as that was with Reggie by her side, she felt like the luckiest girl in the entire world.  She lifted an eye brow by his next question, that made her heart skip a beat.
"I think I'm already high on you - but I would't mind getting drunk on you as well," she whispered as she breathed out. His touch made her shiver, and she felt her whole body craving that touch. She never craved anybodies touch, but she liked the feeling of being in a love that consumed her. Feeling all this passion and love, she could get used to this feeling. She kissed him once more, as his lips were the answers to all her prayers. Their lips parted once more and she took a deep breath in before slowly breathing out again. Feeling herself in this moment, because she felt good - and it was just such a rare feeling so she really wanted to take it in. Making sure it was real. Her heart was racing, but how could she feel so confident about this? How did something feel this right? It was like everything just made sense with him. "You make me very happy," she admitted and felt her heart skip a beat - it was the truth, but truth was hard for her when it came to admitting her emotions. She swallowed and looked up into his eyes. He was under her skin, he had been for some time now. Mariella ran her fingers tenderly  down his cheek and caressed his skin as she looked into his eyes. For her it was big to admit that, and he knew it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie   Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie Empty

Lets rewrite the stars - Reggie
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The liability - Reggie
» Ready set lets go - [cw]
» Lets go for a little adventure
» Okay then, lets run! - Lorelai
» So.... lets get started! - Aaron

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum