Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Lets go for a little adventure

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Nathalie

Nathalie

Humør : You know what really bugs me? Insect puns
Antal indlæg : 104

Lets go for a little adventure Empty
IndlægEmne: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 12:27 am

Dedicated to @King

Date | Sometime in January?
Time | Afternoon
Weather | Sun is out, it’s crispy and a little cold
Surroundings | Well, a few nurses and doctors, and patients of course.
Attire | Semi warm clothes, boots and with sunglasses

Hospitals. Great source for blood when you felt in the mood of not killing. Which wasn’t that usual for Nathalie to be something that she thought twice about. But she had been in the neighborhood, and she had thought to herself. Just how hard would it be, to walk in. Pretend that you were checking up on a patient and then slip into the blood bank, walk away with a couple of bags. Sounded easy. And it had been, at least so far. A couple of well-placed compulsions and she was walking down the hall without anybody looking twice.

Now where she was, didn’t really look like the blood bank. No, it looked much more like the wing where you put rehabilitation patients. She looked up as she heard a voice, created werewolf. Shit. Now, she might be able to use compulsion on her too. But she rather not, so she slipped into a room to play the woman visiting a friend in need of some cheering up. Turning around she saw a rather gorgeous man lying in bed. “Oh, hello” she said with a Scottish accent giving him a bright smile. “Sorry, trying not to get caught snooping around” she told rather honestly and walked over to him. She took off her sunglasses and placed them on her head instead “Names Nathalie” she took his chard and looked up his name. “King?” she raised her brow and let out a soft whistle “so regal, I love it” she scrunched her nose a little licking her lips as she put down the chard again. “Want to get out of here King? Because, fate might just have put me here, to take you on a little stroll?” she looked at him with alluring eyes and a soft inviting smile on her lips, walking a little closer. He was down right to eat up, such a shame for a man like him sitting, lying here in a bed.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
King

King

Antal indlæg : 61

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 3:36 pm

Rehabilitation had been going on for a couple of months. He was pretty much locked up in the hospital, since it didn’t seem like anyone he knew, knew that he was there – well, except for Julianne, but she had a lot to do and besides from that, a kid to look after. It had taken a long time to gain the strength to simply stand up. Almost a decade without letting any weight on your footpads made them sore easily. Walking was getting easier and easier, but it was far from a task that he didn’t think about doing. He had to focus. Every single step. How he lifted his foot, how it swung and how he put it down and put weight on it. It was much more technical than one might believe.

He had just laid down from a slight stroll, which was approximately 30 meters total. He was exhausted and was ready to take a nap, or simply just rest until the next person would check up on him and ask him to make another stroll. But when someone entered the door, he noticed it wasn’t someone who was working for the hospital. He frowned a little as she greeted. Who was she and what did she want? He didn’t know anything about other patients (or he did, the doctors gossiped after all) and he didn’t really know how to find the right direction for anything. She presented herself and he let his eyes follow her as she got closer. He sat up straight in his bed. She, King wasn’t really a nervous type, but something about her just seemed a little off. Had she done something? Was she about to do something? He squinted his eyes as she said his name and complimented it. What should he say? That he was born with that name?
Want to get out of here King? See, something about that sentence lit lights in his eyes. He truly wanted to go outside and get some true fresh air, but with her? The woman who smelled like trouble as soon as she stepped inside his room? Hell yes. How would he be able to get in trouble? He moved his legs over the edge. They were awfully slim like the rest of him, even though he had been training for more than two months. “You might want to fetch a wheelchair, if you want me on a stroll. I’m not going anywhere the rest of the day – especially not laying over your shoulders,” he replied a little stiff and hoarse.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Nathalie #d5a6db   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 3:51 pm

Now, for a woman that didn’t feel anything. No happiness, no pain, sadness, or any human emotions. The smile forming on her lips, could almost be deceiving, how it could light up any dark room or make a person get drawn to it. Because it almost promised that everything would be alright, even with the air around her begging for trouble. Because, if Nathalie she could, then she would indeed find just that. Trouble. Nathalie’s eyes wandered down his body as he swung his legs over the bedframe. She could see that something had made him awfully thin, making her believe that something had either happened to his spine, or he had been bedridden for a very long time. All the better, because then he would be much more up for a walk around the hospital, maybe even longer than that to get a little away. That thought about people actually healing and getting well in hospitals, she had never really understood that. After all the dangers were gone, one’s home would be must better, wouldn’t it? “One wheelchair coming up” she winked at him, as she stepped out of the room, looked a little right and left before she walked down and found a wheelchair. Looking over her shoulders she quickly returned to the room and pushed it towards him. “Even though I don’t understand why you wouldn’t let me carry you around” she teased, as she helped him down. She took some of the blankets and put around him, almost in a carrying manner. But mostly she just didn’t want him to complain about the weather before they had even stepped outside. Nat leaned down and placed her lips by his ear “Now, let’s go on an adventure, King” she leaned back out and pushed him out of the room and was quick to get him to the elevator without anyone noticing. Amazing how easy it actually was sneaking people out.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 8:22 pm

King gave her a slight nod as she agreed to find a wheelchair. While he waited, he managed to move the covers and grab the shoes he had on the other side of the bed. Everything was exercise for him. He managed to pull his legs up to get the shoes on. Once again, simply putting shoes on was a challenge. They didn’t even have to get tied or anything. That would be something he could practice when he came home. For now, he had to learn how to get out, and he had some feeling, that it wouldn’t take long before they didn’t want him in the hospital anymore. He chuckled a little as she didn’t get why she couldn’t carry him. “I don’t think you’ll get me that far with me on your shoulder, since I don’t get guests,” he mumbled. No one had visited him the last decade, so the doctors knew that nobody would just come and throw him over the shoulder and leave. A wheelchair seemed more appropriate, and less likely to be spotted as something unusual.
He got down in the chair and he tried to get as comfortable as possible, even though these chairs didn’t seem to be that expensive, since they were only used for short transportations. He was already betting with himself that his butt cheeks would be very sore when he got back in the hospital bed. “Thanks,” he mumbled when she found him some blankets. After all, he didn’t even have that much clothing. He just had the clothing he arrived in and the training clothing they had gotten him. Blankets were much appreciated for going outside. He managed to get his feet on top of the pedals, so they wouldn’t be in the way when they moved along. He turned his head a little, as she whispered to him. He couldn’t help but pull a little smile. Adventure. That was indeed what this was. He even made sure not to look towards any doctors which were aiding other patients as she pushed them through the hall until they reached an elevator. The door closed and he turned his head a bit towards her. “I suppose you didn’t come here to visit a friend,” he spoke, raising a saying eyebrow. “What did you take – besides from me?” he wondered.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 8:40 pm

She breathed out a little when the door closed. Leaning up against the cold elevator walls. Closing her eyes, just for a second. Then he spoke. Didn’t come here to visit a friend? She opened her eyes and pushed up the sunglasses her green eyes looked into the mirror so she could look at him from his side profile. A smirk formed, and her tongue parted her lips as it glided over them. “I’m that transparent, am I?” she teased and then shrugged “I’ve actually only stolen you at this point of time” she said with a sweet voice. Her eyes found the light showing them which floor they were on now. She took the handles for her to push him further. “Which by now, is maybe the best thing I’ve stolen for a long time” she said with a soft voice and pushed him out of the elevator and down the hallway. It didn’t take her long to navigate him to the doors that would lead them outside the hospital, were those on foot would come and go. The fresh air hit them both as a crisp and invigorating experience. “I’ve only been in there for fifteen minutes, and I’m always so happy to be outside” she breathed with closed eyes. Before she started pushing him towards the larger garden area for visitors and patients. “So, what’s your story, why are you so eager to be abducted by a complete stranger -  something bad must have happened” she theorized looking around the people that came walking towards them.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 9:52 pm

He noticed how she didn’t look directly at him, and therefore simply glanced into the mirror. “Only me?” he laughed a little. He wondered for a bit what she had actually been looking for. The doors opened again when they had gotten to the ground floor. He didn’t really understand why he could be the best thing she had stolen for a long time. “I’m not that valuable on the black market,” he lied, laughing a bit.

As soon as they got outside, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, almost savoring the moment of his first moment outside the hospital for a decade. Somehow, the fact that it was this cold just made it so much more pleasurable. It almost felt like the coldness pinched his cheeks. Even though she spoke about only having been inside for fifteen minutes, and simply enjoying getting outside, he was still in the middle of just taking in the feeling of the coldness picking at him, the light breeze that caressed his skin and ran through his hair. He sighed. Relieved and yet excited.
What’s your story?
He slowly opened his eyes a little. “I was sent into a coma for almost a decade,” he exhaled and studied the people they passed. “I woke up in late September and now I’m trying to get back to a normal life,” he mumbled and frowned a little. “Though, I don’t think anyone knows that I’m alive, but one,” he mumbled and leaned a little further back in the stool. “My girlfriend- or well, she was my girlfriend, I don’t really know about that anymore… Her father and brother thought I was too important to kill,” he glanced towards her, “Hunters,” he shrugged. “So, they simply… Put me into a coma, saving me for whenever they needed me, I guess,” he exhaled and corrected a blanket. “I haven’t been outside for a decade, that’s why,” he replied and pulled on a little playful smile. “So, take me wherever – I haven’t seen it,” he almost dared her.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 10:14 pm

Her eyes widened, pretending to have feelings for so many years had almost made her an expert in mimicking them at this point. And what he told her, that was not a story that you heard so freely or often. But she listened, as she pushed him through the gardens. A giant fountain in the middle, that was shut down for the winter. It was quite romantic setting to be fair, with people being helped around. Elderly and what smelled and looked like cancer patients, mostly. She looked at him when he glanced towards her and elaborated that they had been hunters. A sneaky smile formed over her lips as he almost dared her to take him wherever. Now that was a dangerous thing to tell a woman like Nathalie. Because she would do it, put him in a car and then she would show him the world if he wanted to do that. But hunters, and a girlfriend? Now it seemed like a whole more trouble than she wanted to put on herself. So, she had to be sure that nothing of this would end back on her, because if she got bored or it seemed more trouble than it was worth the vampire wouldn’t think twice about leaving him somewhere. “And you say that you’re not that valuable?” she placed her elbows on the handles and leaned in close, almost resting her chin against his shoulder, pushing them into a small labyrinth they had made with over two-meter-high hedges. “So, your girlfriend waited for you while you were in a coma or is it a little more complicated than that?” she asked, almost curious. “Especially thinking that her family put you in a coma, just to have a banshee lying around – I know you guys are special and rare, but is there something else about you making them so interested in you?” she asked, her fingers reached and recorrected some strains of his hair and placed it behind his hair, before she leaned back up and started pushing him probably again.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 10:53 pm

He laughed a little as she reminded him, that he had told her he wasn’t valuable. He could almost feel her cold breath as she leaned closer to him, resting her elbows on the handles. He laughed a little. “See, I’m quite positive she’s moved on. She even told me, that her father told her that I didn’t want to see her,” he laughed a little tragi, “And I was just in a coma,” he nodded his head to the side. “So, I guess it’s quite complicated,” he concluded. He licked his lips as she tried to figure out why they had wanted to keep him alive and not just end him. “I’m just too smart,” he replied maybe a little too confidently.
“My turn. Why am I the best thing you’ve stolen for a long time?” he wondered.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 11:21 pm

Nathalie clicked with her tongue. How could anyone move away from someone like this? Maybe she had been young, to trusting to think that people just left like that. Especially when you were raised in a hunter family, and the one you had been seeing was a banshee. Wasn’t that sort of against the codex? “Oh, you are too smart?” she asked him, nodding a little. “If you’re so smart, how did you get caught and put in a coma, huh King?” she teasingly asked, and wanted nothing more to let her nose press against his neck and take in his scent. Banshee blood, because it was so rare was one of the many things that she always hungered for.

Why indeed” she spoke him after, when he asked why he was the best thing she had stolen in a while. “You are an enigma” she decided to answer. Turning around a corner walking down the empty path, the gravel under the wheels and her shoes making small popping noises. “Because you were willing to let a vampire taking you on a stroll without knowing anything about her, and the fact that you dared me to take you places – might have to take you up on that, just let me now and I come better prepared and show you around – give you a good time” she teasingly breathed the last words just by his ear. “And it’s a shame such a beautiful man as yourself has been locked to a bed for almost a decade, and then no one has come and even taken you out on an adventure?” she clicked her tongue again as she got up in her full position.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 12:23 am

The thing about banshees, was that the looked and acted like most humas. Or at least if they knew how to manage their banshee traits. It was only really a nose belonging to a predator that might be able to smell the light difference in their smell. So fine and unique, he had heard while he was just a teenage boy.
How did he get caught? “Cornered and off guard,” he simply shoved the question off his shoulder, “I never said I could fight,” he licked his lips a little. Compared to her, he needed sleep and he was a little easier to knock out that her. Imagine throwing a rock on him: he would collapse. Throw at rock at Nathalie, the rock would probably crumble.

He was a little flattered by being called an enigma, even though it also could be a bad thing, now that he had been completely shut down for almost a decade. Who knew, maybe he was just behind with everything? His eyes flickered a little when they turned, trying to keep up with where they were going and trying to get a sense of place, since he had none anymore. He raised his brows a little as she explained why he was the best thing she had stolen. He nodded his head a bit to the side when he agreed and pulled a little grimace. Some of the things she listed, seemed ridiculous and even reckless. But he felt restless, only seeing the same four walls, day in and day out. It was enough to make his whole brain cook out.
His eyes widened a little as she suggested she could swing by another time and able to give him a good time. It almost gave him shivers down his spine. “Don’t do that,” he gasped. He wasn’t even sure if it was the way she spoke, how close to his ear she was or simply hinting to sexual activities. The poor man hadn’t been sexually active for almost a decade. He believed he should have a chance to walk by himself before he had to think about anything like that. Even though, that now that it had been planted there so delicately, he couldn’t really help but second guess how her body actually looked like. He looked a little to his side as she almost shared pity. “I haven’t really been worth taking outside,” he laughed a little. Being in a coma didn’t give you the biggest accessibilities for adventure.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 12:52 am

She had to close her eyes and stopped pushing in forward as his voice send off such a delicate sound. Now, this time she couldn’t really help herself, so her nose lightly pressed against his curly hair and took a whiff of his scent. Now, she could behave and be a good girl, at least for a while. But he was making it exceptionally hard for her. She could hear his heart, how it pounded just a little faster. His blood rushing through his veins. And his smell, if she licked his skin, she was sure to taste just how aroused he was. Poor man.

How long have you been out of a coma? September right? More than enough time for someone to take you out, see a little of the world you missed out on” she said rather gently, because of course he hadn’t been fun while in one. But he had to have some friends or that girlfriend or not girlfriend that had been by and told him what had happened after he had been put in a coma. Right? On the other side of the labyrinth a giant lake was stretched from Aston towards Oakheart. She pushed him a little further, towards a weeping willow that came some sort of privacy where she put the wheelchair in park. “So, King” she hummed, as she walked around him, having her hand on his shoulder. Placing herself on his lap with the side to him, her arms snaked around his neck. Her tongue pushed through her lips once again and slid over the contour of them. Her eyes slightly hooded while looking at him. “Why was it I shouldn’t do that? Don’t you want to live a little after such a long time not being able to do anything?” she asked, leaning in a little closer, letting her cold breath cascade over his own lips.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 1:48 am

Though King didn’t really feel scared about being bitten, since he knew that his blood wasn’t pleasant to drink, he was still surprised, and felt his boundaries were pushed a little, as she pressed her nose lightly against his hair. It even made him hold his breath for a moment. Odd, how she had that effect on him.
He shook his head a little stiffly. “I don’t really get visitors, and I’m certain most of the people I’ve known has forgotten about me,” he said with a, sadly, confident nod, “And the doctors don’t think my immune system is capable of being out here yet,” he huffed. He disagreed. He was going to be fine.

She found a spot, which seemed a little open, but still private. She moved in front of him.

Touching his shoulder so delicately.
She even sat down on his lap.
Snaked her arms around his neck.

He held his breath, even more so when she leaned closer while speaking and letting her cold breath land upon his lips. Was he shaking? No. “Your offer is very appreciated,” he said and exhaled slowly, keeping his eyes on hers, trying not to get distracted. Damn, that was hard. “But as for right now, a simple- adventure can be exciting enough,” he replied. His eyes shortly got distracted to her lips, “You really shouldn’t give me anything out of pity for how crippled I have been, and-” he gestured to the fact that he was still in a wheelchair, “still am,” he told her. That was the only reason why, he had of right now… He wouldn’t really know what to do, if she assured him that she wasn’t offering it out of pity.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 2:03 am

A soft laugh left her, as he told her that she shouldn’t do anything out of pity. Her eyes closed as she titled her head down. A soft nod left her, before she turned her head up, her bright green eyes took him in, almost ate him up. Her left arm pulled back as her fingers delicately glided over his cheek. Softly, trying not to push him too much. Funnily enough, given how she had just sat herself on his lap and not really given much thought about his personal sphere. “I don’t do anything out of pity for people” she whispered, letting her thumb glide over his lips. “It’s going to be okay” she softly told him, same hushed tone as before. Leaning in. Half-closed eyes. She just briefly let her lips grace his. Letting some of the energy pulsating through her veins slip into his body. Just a small amount, as if he had gotten the greatest sleep, in ages. Then she leaned back “Maybe I’ll just give you something to fantasize about, making you hope that I’ll be back” she got up from his lap. Slowly undressing herself in front of him, taking her time. Until she stood completely naked in front of him. With a small wink she turned around giving him a full view and stepped into the lake and jumped into it. When her head popped up from the water, her hands pressed her hair out of her face before she turned towards him with a big smile.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 2:44 pm

She was pushing him way too much for his own liking, that was what he told himself. He raised his brows a little, not seeing how any of this could be anything but pity for him. Bringing him on an adventure and now trying to… Seduce him. He opened his mouth to protest about how she let her fingers touch his skin and lips. As she leaned in, he slowly closed his eyes, almost as if he was falling asleep. He could feel her lips grace over his and could feel how energy seemed to flood into him. When she leaned back, he closed his mouth, opening his eyes as he looked at her. What did she just do?
Her words at first didn’t make sense to him, but as she got of his lap, and started to undress herself, it was like things were being put into place. “Stop. Don’t-…” he sighed and looked away from her for a moment. She couldn’t really be doing this, could she? It had to be some kind of hidden camera. He looked back at her and shook his head a little. “You are out of your mind, sweetheart,” he said, in a kind voice, trying to focus on the right set of eyes. The energy she had given him, almost tempted him to get out of the chair and follow her, but he was unsure how long it would last, and if he would suddenly end up falling to the floor like a marionette doll who had its strings cut. She got into the lake and submerged herself. He looked down into his lap. Great. He need more training than just normal rehabilitation. He was just lucky that all of these blankets were both keeping him warm and keeping his secret his. He unlocked the wheelchair with the purpose of grabbing the wheels, turn himself around and go back. He should have energy enough to do that, right? Well, it all might depend on how much he was going to get lost in the labyrinth. But none of it mattered, actually. One of the breaks didn’t want to let go, and with both of his eyes and hands focused on the stupid break, he didn’t notice that the other wheel was rolling, so he had his side to the lake. Finally, the break loosened, and with the power he had put in it, he lost his balance which made the wheelchair tip over. He cursed underneath his breath, with almost kind words. He got himself up in a sitting position, and was about to correct the wheelchair, so it stood up, when he thought a little. Instead of letting the wheelchair get up first, he used it to get up. Most of the blankets fell of him. A little wobbly he stood with his side to her and looked towards her. “Alright, come back,” he said and slowly turned towards her, cautious of not loosing balance. He wasn’t entirely sure whether he wanted to go back or actually join her in the cold water. It depended a whole lot on how much he felt like he could trust her if she got back up to him, because if she left him, he could probably drown.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 2:58 pm

She was out of her mind, that much was for sure. She didn’t care about what other people thought about her. When she wanted to do something, she did it. Why should there be someone stopping her from doing things that tempted her? Where was the fun in not just jumping into the lake when it was clearly a beautiful sunny day? Of course, it was cold, but she was a vampire she didn’t need heat. Not in the same ways that other species did. Her green eyes looked at him as it looked like he had enough of her. Which wasn’t that uncommon. People where normally intrigued at first, but when they saw just how unhinged she was, they would leave. Another perk of not feeling anything, she didn’t care if he rather just roll himself back to his room.

Nathalie turned around looked around the calm waters when she heard him starting to curse after what sounded like the wheelchair tipping over. Her long hair floated around her as she let her head look over her shoulder. A soft smile formed on her lips, and she tried to hide it. First by folding her lips and then grabbing the bottom lip with her teeth. As she saw how he struggled, she let out a soft sigh and started to walk out of the water. Leaving a trail of water with her, as she walked up to him as he asked her to come back. “I thought you wanted to leave when you realized just how crazy I was” she said amused. Still naked she put the other break down and picked up the blankets nodding that he should sit down. “Alright, I’m clearly having too much fun for the both of us, let’s get you back” then she would grab the blood bags and get back to her day. Or night.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 5:06 pm

She came back up to him. A smile spread on his lips, as she spoke about how she believed he was about to leave. Well, he had been in the middle of trying to leave, he just failed miserably. His eyes followed her movements, and eventually picked up her looks and curves as she arranged the blankets in the chair. His brows knitted together for a short second as she gestured him to sit down again. “Fine,” he exhaled. He had for a second thought that he could go for a short walk, with all of the energy she had given him, but on the other hand his steps were still wobbly. He got down into the chair and she delivered him back nicely in his room, and even got back into his bed.
She got what she wished for. He did fantasize about her that night – and a few other nights.

A week later

The energy he had received a week ago had lasted longer than he had expected, and it had boosted his rehabilitation a whole lot. Now, he only walked with something to support him when he felt it was necessarily. So, he mostly just kept close to the walls, so he could find a railing to grab onto if he felt like his balance was failing. The physiotherapist and ergo therapist had trouble getting him to stop his exercises, but why should he stop when he had the energy and didn’t want to be a crippled boy? Before his coma he had been an athletic man, and he didn’t wish to walk around looking weak. His body had already gone through a few changes, since the last week he had seen her. He had even gotten new clothing, not really knowing who had spent the money on it. It was a simple long sleeved, tight fitted t-shirt and new jeans. All of in a size he had never used before. God, he was so damn small now. He was in the middle of tying his shoes when he could hear someone approach his room and looked up. A smile formed on his lips as she entered. “A visitor… twice in this month… Must be a miracle,” he complimented and looked at what she carried with her. His brows knitted a little, but he hoped she would explain herself.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 5:25 pm

Now, Nathalie did have a job. And a schedule that she needed to keep up with. Dancing, preforming and other odds and ends that she did. Especially since she had found out that River was in the area as well. One could always rely on old friends, right? But it kept her wealthy, it was also extortionary what men would pay to have a beautiful woman on their arm. Or for the night. Not that many actually survived an encounter like that with her, which meant that she had to travel a little out of the area to make sure that she didn’t draw to much attention towards her. But one man, had never quite left her mind. And she had to admit, he had crossed her thoughts a couple of times. Both in savoury and not so savoury situations. It wasn’t a lot of people that could say no or didn’t want what she offered. Maybe the best way to the describe it, was that she was intrigued, and she wanted to see just how far she could press this new acquaintance. So, with a board game in her hands, ludo, she had entered the hospital. Last time, she had gotten the nurses to write her down as one of the contacts that they could reach if King needed anything. Making sure that he got something else to wear had also been on her agenda. It wasn’t uncommon for Nathalie that she would find something she found so interesting, that she would invest money and time in it, just to figure out what was going on inside their mind.

A bright smile formed on Nathalie’s lips, “Or you are just very lucky, or unlucky however you want to look at it” she teased putting the board game on the small table attached to the bed. “Now, here I thought I would be considerate and bring something we could do that wouldn’t be too demanding, and you are putting on shoes, going anywhere?” she asked curious letting her eyes glide over his body, he really was just something she could eat up.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 6:21 pm

“Let’s keep it positive,” he assured her for now. It would be a shame to say that he hadn’t loved her company last time, and even more since everything had seemed to go so much better after her visit. He glanced at the boardgame shortly, and looked up at her, as she almost complained. A buttery smile appeared on his lips. “Well, I was actually planning to see how far I could walk today,” he said and licked his lips a little. He turned a little on his bed, so he was facing her. He pointed towards her and let his index finger gesture her to move closer. “You- I don’t know what you did,” he started. “But I might be kicked out of here next week because things are going too well,” he said and raised his brows a little. “I haven’t even figured out where I’m going to stay or how I am going to feed myself,” he let his tongue glide over his teeth a little, clicking his tongue. “But I’m looking forward to getting out of here,” he assured her with a slightly breathy voice. After all, a hospital where people died every day, was practically a monstrous amount of stress on him, and he was certain that when he got out, things would be so much easier. He was thankful for what she had done.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 6:35 pm

She titled her head, as he told her that he was planning to see just how far he could walk. Her eyes narrowed as he indicated that he wanted her to come a little closer. So, she did. Moving her slowly towards where he was sitting, deciding to squat down, placing her hands on his knees giving him an awfully innocent smile. “You want some more of it?” she asked teasingly, raising her brows as he then explained that he was going to be kicked out, and he had no idea where to stay or how to feed himself. Now, the smile that formed on her lips could easily be described as a seductively smile. Her hands glided from his knees, ten centimeters further up his thighs. “Didn’t you have a maybe, maybe not girlfriend to take care of you?” she asked, parting her lips a little, resting her tongue against her teeth. She made a small click and got up; her fingers found his chin. Gently almost lovingly she grabbed it, tilting his head up. “Well, I guess I could be the rich stranger that steps in and takes care of the poor hero, that was wrongfully put in a situation that has made it rather difficult for him to return to a normal life without help” she leaned in letting her eyes dance over his expression on his face. “Do you even dare, to come with me home?” she whispered seductively.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 7:02 pm

She offered some more of what she had given him last week. It was tempting to tell her yes, but what would it do to him, and would she want anything in return? “Another day maybe,” he replied. After all, he didn’t know how she could do it or if there was any chin to it.
He took a slightly sharper breath in as she moved her hands up his thighs. “She’s not visiting,” was the short answer to her question about Julianne. He guessed she must have a lot on her mind, and he wouldn’t dare to press him into all of the hunter things. It seemed more like a suicide mission to press himself into her life.
She grabbed his chin and made him look up. He followed gracefully. A slightly crooked smile spread on his lips as she mentioned she could be his savior. She even described him as the poor hero. What did she mean with that, he wondered. In general, he might even seem a little too satisfied with her offer. He let his hand find it’s way up behind her neck as she asked if he would even dare. It might even be the first time that he had actually touched her. Her cold skin almost felt welcoming to his warm hands. “That depends on what you want in return,” he whispered back in the same seductive manner as her. The energy she had given him last week still lasted, and the naked pictures of her was still very clean in his mind.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 7:16 pm

It was almost as pure pleasure glided through her body, closing her eyes and her teeth grabbing her bottom lip as his hands found her neck. It was almost like a small victory, getting him to move his skin against hers. It was almost like the trap around him snapped and now he was hers. Opening her eyes, the light green blue eyes, turned slightly dark. That was an excellent question, what did she want in return? Now, there wasn’t much he could give her, that she was interested in. Or that she couldn’t get elsewhere. “I have two things” she answered back, taking a small inhale through her nose. Her fingers letting go of his chin finding the side of his neck instead. “I’m not like other vampires, I can drink from almost anyone” her breaths coming out a little more heavily “and since you’re such a rare and normally well-guarded species, I would love some of your blood” she told him, giving him a choice to pay her back with her being able to take some of his blood. Something that wouldn’t cost him money in the long run. It was valuable enough for her to be more than willing to make sure that he could get back to society. “And the other thing” she leaned in, letting her lips grace his earlobe. “Say my name” she asked with a sneaky grin on her lips.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 7:36 pm

He did pick up on how her eyes changed a little color. His brows raised shortly as she mentioned there was two things she would like in return. She almost cupped him in the back of his neck and for some reason he felt a magnetic field get stronger, almost if their hands wanted them to come closer. He frowned shortly as she mentioned she could drink from almost anyone. It sounded a little too good for a vampire. He let a soft hum leave him, as if he was only just waiting for her. I would love some of your blood. Now, if she hadn’t explained that she could drink from almost anyone, he would’ve believed she was absolutely nuts. Once again, he let a hum leave him as he wanted to list both things she wanted before he agreed to just a part of it. She leaned all the way to his ear and wanted him to tell her, her name. He turned his head a little so his lips were curved more in the direction of her ear, “Seems like it’s a deal, Nathalia,” he spoke, clearly not saying her name correct.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 7:51 pm

She couldn’t help the small, or the short chuckle leaving him. Cheeky little bastard. Now, if she hadn’t already shut down most of her emotions. She might have been annoyed with how he tried to turn the tables. Maybe she wouldn’t, hopefully they would never know. She however, right now, found it delightful. “Oh, come now, King” she whispered, angling her head just so their lips were so close to each other. It would take a small adjustment and she could kiss him. But she didn’t. “You know that is not my name” she whispered with a slight cheeky tone to her voice. Closing her eyes, she pressed her nose towards his cheek and her cold breath danced over his skin. “You know the one that has almost breathlessly passed your lips, as you remember how I looked as I walked into the lake. Trying to recall how the water glided down my naked body as I stepped out again walking towards you” leaning back just enough so she could see his entire expression, she slowly winked at him. She pulled out a phone and handed it to him. She had decided not to pick out the newest model given he hadn’t been around for a very long time “My numbers in it, just give me a call when you need me to pick you up” she explained before walking towards the room’s door. Turning just before she walked out, to see if he had any objections.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 1:37 pm

She put her lips just in front of him and he had to hold back, to not just lean in and kiss her. His eyes were half open, watching how her lips and eyes moved, closing shortly as she pressed her nose against his cheek. He held his breath for a moment as she mentioned how he remembered their first meeting. He squinted his eyes a little as she pulled a little away to watch him. He licked his lips slowly. “That will be saved for the good time,” he whispered to her. The blue eyes widened a little and directed them towards the phone in her hand. His brows knitted as he looked up from the phone to her, he was about to ask her what he was supposed to do with that, when she explained it herself. He closed his mouth, licked his lips, and took the phone. Okay, there might be a whole lot of things that he was processing right now. “Don’t forget your board game,” he called and gestured her to come back inside. “I’m not going to play it alone after all,” he said and pulled a little smile. “We could also take one game?” he suggested.
Nathalie

Nathalie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 4:11 pm

She had just opened the door as he called out to her, turning around she raised a brow slightly tilting her head. It wasn’t really hers, but sure she could take it, if he didn’t want to play around with himself. Surely it was more fun when you were two, or more. A slight smirk formed over her lips as the last thought crossed her mind. “Oh, you don’t want me to leave?” she asked, turning around, pushing the door shut with the back of her body. Resting her hand against the door handle she let her eyes glide over him. “I thought you were going for a walk?” before she let him answer, she started walking towards him, pulling the table out and grabbed a chair to sit down. Kicking off her shoes folding her legs under hear, she started taking out pieces to the game. “Let’s see if you are just a good of a loser, as you are of resisting me” she teased, giving him a light smile as she pointed on the pieces “Which colour would you like to be?” she asked him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lets go for a little adventure   Lets go for a little adventure Empty

Lets go for a little adventure
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Adventure in the great wide somewhere - CW [Samael]
» Okay then, lets run! - Lorelai
» Ready set lets go - [cw]
» So.... lets get started! - Aaron
» Lets play Bonnie & Clyde [cw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum