Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 8:14 pm

"Already bossing me around, huh?" she smiled a little - trying to get the best in the situation - clearly she had that from her mother. Vanya looked after Karma as she walked away, she wanted to follow her - give her a chance to talk things out - but she was also knew when her friend needed her space, just for a second at least.
"She just need to breathe," she said looking at her father. The fact that Amary wanted them to contact Alison, was a sign that she had told her things. Vanya reached for her ring with a shaking hand, and put it back on. She sighed at bit, hating the conflict between the two creatures.  "I'll check up on her in a few minutes."

Abigal lyttede til hvad pigen fortalte og nikkede kort som hun nævnte Levi. Hun kendte Levi, og havde set et par opslag igennem instagram - ja Abigal var jo trods alt meget på de sociale medier.
"I'll call him," she exhaled looking shortly at Kyle. The took out her phone and walked outside while having the call; Heey Levi its Abi.. There is this girl here.. she has been in some sort of trouble.. it looks pretty bad.. she wanted me to call Alison, but I don't have her number..  but can you make it to the castle, as soon as possible?" she asked, didn't make room for many questions. Because if he asked questions, she wouldn't even know how to answer them - because she didn't know.

Vanya grabbed Amarys hand again, and gave her a little smile.
"How about we get the staff to make you a buffet? With everything you want," she exhaled having no idea how to help her friend, and it pained her. She just sat down next to her, and put her head slowly on Amerys shoulder - just to be there. Of course she could push her away, and she didn't want to make Amery feel uncomfortable. "I read a nice story today, would you like to hear what it was about?" She asked, trying to make her think of something else than what might go on in her head. Amery knew Vanya always had her head in a new book every second day.

Abigal walked back after her call with Levi, and grabbed Kyles arm softly as she rested her head towards him. She hated the cruelty that went on in this town. All this traumatic energy and evil. Why couldn't it just stop? She looked at Vanya trying to sit there with her friend.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 9:03 pm

Amaryllis knew Karmena needed her space, but she wanted to run after her. Talk some sense in to that thick skull of hers, yet she felt out of place. Scrunching her face as she looked down, Vanya said she was already being bossy, but Amaryllis knew better than anyone how it felt to be in a battle with ones self. Vanya said she would check on Karmena when the vampire was cooled off a bit – maybe that was for the best. Even though Karmena was good at hiding her feelings, it didn’t really fool her friends. Although Amaryllis was painfully oblivious to the fact that Karmena had any sort of feelings for her, other than friendly of course.

On the phone Leviticus barely got to speak much at the phone, but he quickly called Alison, informing her of everything. Or well as much as they knew. They would soon arrived at the castle.

When Vanya touched her, Amaryllis flinched and felt her body tremble. Physical contact seemed painful, and she didn’t want to seem rude, so she carefully pushed herself away from Vanya. It was weird. Normally she would love it when Vanya even just graced her skin, but right now she could only feel pain. ”I’m sorry – I just …” she said quietly as she looked away in shame. What she had gone through, the feeling of other people invading her body like that, made it hard for her to assosiate touch with something pleasant. ”I’d like to hear that story,” she said with an apologetic smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 9:45 pm

She got out of the castle and pressed herself against the tall walls of the exterior, looking up at the sky as her face softened to show her true emotions. Her eyes teared up and she allowed herself to have a few tears roll down her cheeks, before she noticed a guard looking at her. She inhaled sharply and dried her cheeks with the back of her hands, smearing the blood on her face as the wetness of her tears mixed with the dried up blood. "Get fucking lost, jackass," she told the guard as she pushed herself off the wall and suddenly froze. It was like when she was letting her emotions get to her, she wasnt expecting another emotion to surface along with it. A sudden fury just went through her, enough for her to clench her fist and ram it against the wall, a sensation of pain shot through her arm as the wall gave into the pressure along with the bones in her hand, shattering the wall and her knuckles. She just stared at the hole and let her hand fall down, blood dripping onto the ground below her from a big gash in her hand. She exhaled shakingly and shook her head, she had to regain her control, but it was hard, "It's your fault... Your fault...." - "YOUR FAULT YOUR FAULT YOUR FAULT!" her mind kept repeating it over and over and it was making her insane. She grabbed her head and screamed in frustration, it got a guard's attention, he walked to her but he didnt reach out for her, "Miss?" he asked. She just turned to him and stared at him without replying. Her leg and hand was throbbing with pain, fuelling the burning anger that only seemed to slowly consume her from the inside the more it burned.

Kyle observed the girls, Vanya being so comforting to Amaryllis brought at least some peace to his troubled mind. He stepped a bit back, giving them the space they needed to be just the two of them. He wrapped his arm around Abigal as she grabbed his arm and kissed her temple gently. He sighed deeply and shook his head, "We cant have this happen to our daughter's friend," he whispered quietly to Abigal as Vanya was telling her story, making sure it was low enough for Abigal to barely hear it, he didnt want any of the enhanced senses from the two girls, picking up on his word. He had figured out that Vanya was his daughter some time ago, but he had decided to let it be her secret, playing the man who didnt know his daughter, till she decided to tell him. His senses picked up a barely vague scream, and he turned his head slightly to the direction, not sure if it was Karmena or not, looking back at the girls to see if they had heard - They probably hadnt, he barely heard it only because he was so close to the door. He looked at Abigal with sad eyes, "And whoever Amary's parents may be, they'd be heartbroken to see her like this," he then said as he pressed Abigal closer, clearly needing the comfort of her closeness to soothe the distress he was feeling.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 12:06 am

Vanya pulled herself back the second Amary reacted to her touch. She hated not being able to help or do anything. It was torture. It was a thing she almost took in like a job, to make sure her friends were happy - just a bit at least, and right now she was failing big time. Since she had read the red riding hood, because of all the tranformation - it was the story she told. It didn't matter what had happened to Vanya the last weeks time. Amary and Karm mattered.

Did Alison care how much magic she needed to use to get there? Did she care if she would suck herself in a void of magic addiction? No. No she did not. She could teleport them to the fucking castle, so she grabbed her daggert and got them there in a flash. A few guards were about to ask questions, but by a second there were two mice on the floor where the guards were supposed to stand. No one should stand in the way of Alison right now. No one. Not even Levi should tell her to calm down. All that was on her mind was that Amary was hurt, and even through she didn't share any of the memories of her growing up - she felt so protective at her daughter, that she had been worried sick not knowing where she had been the last week. Knowing something bad had happened. She knew that something bad meant. It meant horror. Alison saw the two people standing in the hallway. She assumed it was Abigal and Kyle - but even Levi had to keep up with the speed she was walking in.
"Where is she?" not that it was a question she just used magic to move them 'friendly' to the side and as angry as she had seemed. It was pure worry. The second she opened the door, she looked down at the two girls on the floor.
"Oh my sweet girl, " she said in almost a whisperer. Her heart was filled with hatred towards the person who had done this, and she wanted revenge - it was a darkness that hadn't touched her soul in many years. Vanya got up when Alison sat down, and walked out of the room. Knowing they needed the space. Alison didn't say more, she wanted to see how Amary responded towards her first. Levi and Alison both knew the mental health was more important than what had happened to the body - that they could take care of after. "We are here now."
"I'll check on her.." she said looking at her parents and took a deep breath in. She could breath out when things had calmed a bit down.

Vanya used her senses to figure out what direction she needed to go. Blood yelled the vampire in her head, bloodsucker blood hissed the wolf. Vanya shook her head and used her speed to run outside. She looked around till Karma caught her eye. The guard didn't know her, but he was careful. Good choice for him. She ran up in front of the guard.
"I got this, you should go," she said and gave him a nod. The guard looked concerned at the vampire but let the girls be. Vanya exhaled and turned her front to Karma.
"I know this isn't your thing.. but talk to me. Just talk to me," she said walking closer to her friend. Carefully she grabbed her hand to inspect the wound.

Abigal hated this. HATED it. The fear of already knowing that this other girl just had have hands on Vanya, to take her blood and venom - it made her want to tear someones throat out. So the fact that Alison acted like Abigal would, she just let the fairy act. Abigal sighed and felt like there was a whole world she wished to protect Vanya from, but she had no control over it. There was suddenly so much she couldn't do, that she wished she could do.
"I hate this," she admitted and sighed. "I hate feeling useless."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Amaryllis didn’t really know what to say, but soon she could hear a female voice outside the door, as well as the sound of feet being pushed to the side against the floor. The door opened and her green eyes shot up to face her parents. Even though they were from the past, they were still her parents, just without the memory of her. She could her mothers whisper as clear as day, and saw the daggert that was clenched in her mothers hand – a tool she barely used at times, exept on rare occations. This time could be classified as rare, because it sure as hell wasn’t normal for a teenage girl to travel back to a time before she was born to meet her parents. Let alone get abducted and totured. Amaryllis still didn’t know how long she had been gone, seeing as the room had taken away her sensibility towards time. She hoped it had been no more than a week, however it could have been shorter or longer. Slowly she swallowed as she looked from her mother to her father.

Leviticus had barely any say in anything that Alison was doing, but like the loyal fiancée he was, ofcourse he followed her. It was different to see her react like this, but Alison had yet to explain what had happened. He had simply told her about a girl, and soon the red haired woman was on a mission to get to her as fast as it was possible. It wasn’t until he saw the girl on the floor, looking up with those similar green eyes, that it clicked for him. He smiled calmly to the other girl as she left the room, and signed a ’thank you’ with his lips. Then he sat down on the floor in front of the girl. *Who’s that?* Freddie barged into his mind all of a sudden. Like he had been awoken by some internal instinct. *Angels aren’t the brigthest, I see,* Elliot sighed and Leviticus shook his head to make them stop.

”Tell Freddie it’s OK, and tell Elliot to just shut up already,” Amaryllis mumbled looking at her father. She knew about the two people he shared his body with, because when she was growing up she had a hard time understanding her split innerself. Her father was good at explaining that feeling all hybrids or trybrids had from the moment they where born. Her green eyes now looked to Alison, but looked down shortly – as if she was expecting her mother to scream her lungs out. Yell at her for being worried, but she didn’t hear any angry voice. ”His name was Ramsay, the … whatever he was, that did it all. He had a man with him – called Wade or dog,” she mumbled. Of course she knew what he was, she had tasted his blood and it was clearly a demon. However she had a hard time wrapping her mind around it all. She looked at her arms, completely soaked in dried blood – some hers, some Ramsays and some that little girl. The little girl that she had felt hunger for. She bit her lip as she felt tears press on, but she quickly dried them away, smearing the blood on her face because of the tears.

Leviticus was a bit surprised by the fact that the young girl knew about his inner selves. He didn’t know what he was most surprised by; the fact that she could pronounce and tell their names accurately, or the fact that she knew just what to tell them. He couldn’t help but have a slight smile on his lips, but his eyes still looking worried at the young girl. *I like her,* said Freddie. *She’s feisty, gotta give it to her,* said Elliot. Leviticus felt it a bit weird that for once Elliot and Freddie was agreeing on something. Maybe it was because they felt this instinct as strong as him towards the girl. He wanted to hold her in his arms and take away her pain, but that would barely help anything. The girl in front of him was clearly not in a state to be touched too much. From what he had understood the girl had been through a lot, but what exactly was not known for him.

Amaryllis tried getting to her feet, leaning against the bed as she made it to her feet. Her clothes was ragged at this point, leaving a clear mark of where she had transformed. ”M-Ali … Don’t you think it would be good to lay off the daggert?” she said looking at her mother. She could see her mother’s eyes were more out of the ordinary than usual, and clearly affected by the magic as a whole.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 3:05 pm

As Vanya faced her, it was like something switched in her, the anger disappearing into thin aur, leaving her with the empty void that seemed to be her heart. She could have pushed Vanya away, she normally would, as she usually did when bad things occurred. But this wasnt just bad, it was monstrous, unspeakable. Karmena lifted her hand and put it over Vanya’s, as she gently squeezed it, as cold as Karmena seemed, she did need the comfort - Even if she didnt give that impression. She looked at Vanya and then shook her head, “Talking wont change what happened.” she said rather coldly, but Vanya would know it wasnt pointed towards her, it was just the way Karmena was. She turned her eyes up the castle walls and didnt let go of Vanya. “You guys came back, older and... broken. Both of you. You were different, like someone had crushed your soul to nothing, but Amary.... she was just a shell, not even you could reach her. Both of your parents heartbroken and torn apart by the sight of you. So I came back, hoping I could stop it. And I was still too late to save her,” she clenched her teeth and wanted to punch something, rather someone. She couldnt remove the image of Ramsay’s sadistic smile with his bloody teeth as he ordered Wade to kill her. She shook the image out of her mind and looked back at her friend, “I am glad to see that he didnt get you too. That means I have at least done something useful,” she then said, pulling her hand free from Vanya’s grasp as she wrapped her arms around her and held her close. Karmena never hugged, she hated the invasion of private space, but this time she needed it. She put her chin on Vanya’s head and exhaled deeply as she closed her eyes.
She exhaled quietly as she let Vanya go before she turned her eyes to the doors again, "I'm going in," she said rather calmly, clearly not up for discussing it as she went in and back into the room, quite silently as she was a vampire, the only thing giving her away, being small crunches in her shattered leg. She looked at Amaryllis and her parents before she looked away, suddenly she didnt feel as strong as she usually would. She bit down on her lip before she looked back at her parents, she had to go past her own emotions to tell them, "I tried to stop it, but I couldnt stop all of it," she then said, letting them know she was in the room too. Her tone and face was completely emotionless, as if she was cold about what has happened, the dark eyes switching between the parents. Amary would be able to see the sadness in her eyes, Leviticus and Alison from the future would have too, but not the ones from the past. "Dont let her relive the nightmare. Her mind is broken," she then said in the same cold emotionless tone, knowing that it probably wasnt wise to tell a parent, especially a worried one, what to do, but she felt that it was necessary. She knew what had happened anyway, they didnt even have to ask their daughter right away.

Kyle wasnt really sure what to do when Alison arrived. They were moved out of the way before they could say anything, which was probably for the best. He turned his eyes to Abigal, who was clearly getting caught up in the feeling of being useless. He carefully grabbed her face with both of his hands and looked her in the eyes, "We'll figure this out, Abigal. We'll find the bastard and make him pay for what he did," he assured her with a very serious tone. His thumb gently caressed her cheek, as his eyes shifted between her's - Making sure she understood that he meant it. "I dont want to raise our child in a world where little girls are abducted and tortured. So we have to make sure that it isnt so," he then said as he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her. He turned his eyes a bit back, as his senses picked up a vague crunching behind him, catching Karmena's scent as she passed them into the room. He shook his head and buried it on top of Abigal's head, in her hair as he sighed like he gave up, "We have to find out who the vampire's parents are. Just like Amary's, they need to know what has happened," he then said, but something in him had a hunch that it wouldnt be that easy. The cold exterior clearly told him that she couldnt have grown up in a loving home - Or maybe it was just a vampire teenage thing. He ran his hand down Abigal's back and carefully listened to what was happening in the room.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 4:26 pm

All these emotions hang around the castle like a thick fog, and she hated it. Karmena looked her shortly and she looked so empty. But she understood the feeling of guilt - emptiness.
"You are right about that," she said and tried to give her a little smile. But she honestly had no idea how to fix this problem. There was no simple way to solve this mess. The next sentence made Vanya hold her breath. It made sense in some way, if Karmena hadn't been here now.. Amary would still be with the person who did this. And perhaps her mind would have been even more destroyed. And Vanya knew herself enough to know, she would have spend every second of everyday by Amerys side - even if it would have crushed her. "But you came here.. you did something. I've been searching for weeks without getting closer.. she might be broken.. but she is here.. with us," the optimist to the end. It surprised Vanya that Karmena wrapped her close towards her. Normally Vanya would have to force her into hugs, so she grabbed the situation and held her friend close. She couldn't imagine what had happened - what she had seen or had to do, but she could be here now.
"I'll be there in a few seconds," she sighed and watched Karmena walk back in. Vanya ran her hands through her hair. She felt angry, sad - everything. Every emotion was so intense and it hurt. A part of her felt so angry she wanted to rip the person who did this apart, indsted she just fell down to the ground and starred into the open field of trees. Vanya clenched her fits hard together, feeling the claws appear to rip up the flesh. But it healed.
"Fucking hell," she hissed in a low voice. "Fuck," she hammered her fist to the ground a few times.

Alison was angry at the whole world. She should just teleport them to Wonderland, and they could live there - Wonderland was peaceful, the only thing she had felt there was loneliness through - but perhaps it could be different with all of the others there. Ramsay, the name made her swallow - she knew that person. She had not long ago had the pleasure of meeting him. Oh perhaps she should pay him a visit and give him a piece of her mind?
"I know who he is sweetheart, I'm so sorry you had to run into him," she said softly and loosened the grib on her daggert. Alison was becoming more and more addicted to her magic after sharing the magic energy with Rebekah.
"How about we get you cleaned up? I'll make you a hot bath, huh?" she asked but everyone would know it wasn't even a question. She looked at her stubborn daughter trying to get on her feet and got up the second she did. She wanted to help her. The question about the daggert made her tighten the hold on it for a second. Then she handed it to Levi. It was big of her to do that, but she wasn't sure anyone actually knew what power she just gave Levi in his hand. The daggert gave Alison great power, but the one who had the daggert even more power - over her. Alison held her hand out and looked at her daughter, and swallowed.
"I'm here, okay? I'm not going anywhere," she said letting Amary deside if she wanted to take her hand or not. Alison looked at Karmena and swallowed. Amary had told few stories about her friends, only because Alison insisted of knowing a little about her life. Vanya and Karmena was mentioned a lot.
"Karmena, this isn't your fault," she said and looked at the vampire who clearly blamed herself for what had happened.
"This is his fault. and he is gonna suffer for it," clearly Alison wasn't taking this thing very nicely - but what mother would? The thought of something being broken, like the mind wasn't a new concept.
"I'ts only as broken as we make it," she then said looking shortly at Levi and then back at Amary. She wasn't going to act like her daughter was a piece of broken glass on the floor. Alison knew what broken looked like, what torment, neglect and other things could do to the mind - but despite that she was still standing here. Everyone here had their battle scars, and it was time to not be afraid of them.

Abigal looked into Kyles eyes when he grabbed her face, and she swallowed the fear just a little bit. The worst thing was it didn't take a lot of ghosts to figure out where this person was, and his name.
"Ramsay," she said looking a little to the side as a ghost appeared more than happy to tell everything he knew - but Abigal couldn't cope with that right away. She looked right back into Kyles eyes and gave him a little nod. It was her biggest fear, to lose her children again to the cold hands of death. His next words made her swallow.
"I think I already know the answer to that," she sighed. "And I think her mother already knows that she is here," another ghost appeared and nodded. Ghost owls, it seemed like a joke - but sometimes it was the greatest way to deleiver a message -for Adria and Abigal at least. But it wasn't even because Abigal had told Adria this - it was the ghosts who had overheard people talking. Names. Features and theories. Her eyes were flaky but ended up looking back at Kyle.
"The ghosts are chatty about things like this. They suddenly feel like they need to play Sherlock."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 5:42 pm

”Don’t talk like I’m not in the fucking room,” she snarled at them all, even though she saw the sadness in her friends eyes. She knew she looked like shit, and her mind was torn to pieces, but she could still hear them. Still understand them all. Her mind was once again playing tricks on her, she was scared she might wake up on the white floor again. Alone. Terribly alone. She leaned against the bedframe, ignoring how her mother reached for her. She could barely stand the thought of touching anyone right now. Was it fear? Draining her, making her afraid what she could do if she got upset? Her body shaking as she tried to hide her emotions, though Vanya wasn’t there to sense it. She wanted to do something that didn’t seem to hurt everyone. Her mothers question just made her nod, as there was no point in saying no to that woman. ”I’d like a bath, and maybe a truckload of food too,” she said trying to walk as normally as she could over to Karmena.

Leviticus took the daggert, and placed it safely in his belt, keeping it as safe as possible. He knew what the daggert meant, not only for Alison’s powers, but also her life. In a way, this should be an honour, being able to carry his lovedones life in his hands, but it was also a burden. He knew what the daggert meant, but it was hard to believe that this small weapon could cause so much distruction. Calmly he walked over to Kyle and Abigal. ”I trust that the girls will be safe here – To be honest I want to get that guy as well, but right now w eshould focus on these girls, and make sure they are taken care of,”  Leviticus said calmly, not really bothering with asking questions. However silly he could be at times, he was a serious guy when it came to other’s safety. ”Ramsay is known for his carelessness, he picks and chooses as he likes, but seeing as he’s working close to Rayna – there might be something more lurking in the future,” he said weighing every word as he spoke.

”Karm,” Amaryllis whispered beneath her breath. She didn’t want the rest of the room to hear them. Besides, she knew Karmena would punch her if she even dared speaking about feelings around others. ”You are hurting, so maybe lay down – shit I don’t know what to say,” she mumbled and put her palm against her face. Why couldn’t she just say beat it through Karmena’s skull that she was grateful for what she had done for her? Fuck. She was glad her dad from her time didn’t hear her swear this much, but it was as if everytime she swore, Leviticus made a strange face. As if he knew deep down that he wanted to scold her.
[/color][/color]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 7:56 pm

She looked worried back at Vanya before she had gone in. She knew that this was affecting her too. She knew that her coming here to be the rescue, would make Vanya feel quite useless in her efforts to find Amary. She had stopped in the door, grabbing the frame to shift the pressure off her bad leg as she looked at Vanya, "If you begin to regret, you’ll dull your future decisions and let others make your choices for you. All that’s left for you then is to fail. Nobody can foretell the outcome.... Not even me or you, Vanya," she told her, words that would be explained further later, but she thought that Vanya needed to hear it. Maybe they all did. But Karmena couldnt quite believe them, not yet.

As Alison told her that it wasnt her fault, she couldnt quite believe it. Surely it couldnt be ONLY her fault, but had the object worked as planned, this probably wouldnt have gotten as bad as it did. She would always remember that. But a little voice in her head broke through for just a bit, filling the rest of the short speech that Karmena had given Vanya outside, it was future Kyle who had talked to her about her struggle with the need to save everyone, "You cant save everyone. And you cant let the regret of not saving them, or saving them in time, get to you. If you begin to regret, you’ll dull your future decisions and let others make your choices for you. All that’s left for you then is to fail. Nobody can foretell the outcome. Each decision you make holds meaning only by affecting your next decision.” and he may not had thought that it would stick to her, but it did. She glanced back at the door where he was on the other side. These people who really had no other connection to her, than being her friends parents, yet they had shown her that care and love wasnt just reserved for those of their blood.
Karmena widened her eyes as Amaryllis approached her, not really sure what was about to happen. It came as a surprise that when she could seek the comfort of her parents, she'd still make sure her friends were okay. She clenched her teeth hard, as some part of her wanted to yell at her for being so selfless, but another was grateful for her caring. She looked away as Amary told her to think about her own wounds, before she looked back down at Amary and then nodded. Her eyes were smiling as she realized something she was never going to say out loud, even so a small smile managed to be formed on her lips as she looked away, clearly not very used to smile as Amary knew. "Thank you," she whispered softly and just as quietly for only the two of them to hear, before she chuckled lightly. It was good to see that he hadnt gotten to her completely. Karmena was thankful, thinking that someone had heard her silent prayers for her friends.
She then turned her head around as the smile disappeared, knowing Vanya was still out there. Her eyes locked with Kyle's and she nodded him in the direction she would be.

He looked at Abigal as she seemed to know who it was who had done it. He wasnt going to ask her about it, not now - Maybe later when things had cooled down a bit. He was relieved to hear that Karmena's mother knew, but a worry also spread in him, as the mother hadnt shown up yet. He made a worried expression as he then turned his eyes to Abigal, "Why isnt she coming?" he then asked, puzzled to thinking why she wouldnt have been storming down here the instant she heard her daughter had been in danger. Before he could ask further, footsteps approached them.
Kyle looked over at Leviticus as he walked over to them, exhaling deeply as he said the girls would be safe here. Kyle nodded, as he was clearly thinking the same. "They should stay here where there's protection," he said like he was in charge of the place. He knew that he couldnt just make the decision, so his eyes turned to Abigal's, not that he doubted that she would say yes, he was pretty sure she wanted them to stay as safe as possible after what had happened. Vanya hadnt been born yet, but her future self was here, and it was important to make sure nothing happened to her.
Ramsay. Kyle had never heard the name before, but after what he had seen from the girls, he'd doubt that the man was anything else than a monster. He sighed and rubbed his temples, "Umbrella.... Vanya mentioned them too... What does Umbrella want with a couple of teenage girls?" he then asked in utter confusion as he almost yanked his own hands off his face in frustration. "None of this makes sense..." he whispered to himself, only feeling more concerned, and even more useless.
His eyes caught Karmena, as she nodded him towards the outside. Without asking questions, he just walked, till he got outside and looked around. "Vanya?" he called in worry.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 9:07 pm

Alison didn't like not being able to do something. Anything really. Her hand was slightly shaking wanting to use magic to solve something. She could still use her magic without the dagger - the daggert just made her connection towards it stronger and more powerful. Magic was like the most powerful drug in the entire universe, and people often underestimated the addiction towards it. She looked at the two friends talk to each other. Alison watched Levi walking over to the others. She tried just breathing out like a normal person, but it was hard to know such horror had happened towards her daughter - and she couldn't stop it or do anything to provind it from happening.

Abigal sighed a bit, with Kyles puzzled look.
"It's a long story," was the only answer she could give. And now wasn't the time or the place for it to be discussed. Adria already had a complicated feeling about having her daughter, and the reason why Karmena actually was here. Knowing she was here from the future, it had taken the breath away from Kyle and Abi to know Vanya was their daughter from the future - but there was also a reason why Vanya seemed like such a open and kind creature, it came from knowing her family loved her more than anything else - or that she hoped was the reason. Besides if Adria changed her mind, she knew where Abigal lived. Levi approached them. Kyle meant they should stay here, and in most times it would be the best choice.
"Actually.. there is going to be royal visitors from a France city.. I'll see if I get them escorted to the other side of the castle. But my head is gonna be on pike if I screw up this alliance," she had to point that out. Knowing the girls had her top priority, no doubt in that. But she had to think about the whole picture as well. "We'll figure something out," she then said. All the ghost kept on talking. Some of them about this umbrella place. One of the ghosts said; ask your mother. Abigal shook her head to order some servants to fill up the bath in her champers. Kyle walked outside, most likely to find Vanya.

"You come with me. And the same goes for you. I'll get you two cleaned up, no buts. Any resistance and I'll turn you into two rabbits and carry you myself," she pointed out. Knowing being rough even in worry wasn't her best look. She hated she wasn't better at helping. Abigal walked into them and took a lot at the vampire.
"Follow me," she smiled gently at the young girls. Stubbornness was something that hang around this room like a heavy fog, so she to lead the way. "Levi would you be a sweetheart and go to the kitchen and make them cook something?" Abigal asked Levi and gave him a big smile. The staff knew Levi.

Vanya got back on her feet and walked to the garden, trying to deal with all the emotions she had felt when she was inside. All the pain, sorrow.. the anger.. the worry. Just take that ring off.. we can take him whispered the wolf in her ear, it was almost tempting. Vanya closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. After she had transformed the first time, the wolf was more awaken. And it was only few days till the next full moon. Instead of doing something crazy she just let herself fall back and felt the hard ground towards her back. She gasped a little from the pain, but it was nothing. Her light brown eyes stuck on the clouds in the sky. She closed her eyes just to get anything else in her system than being utterly useless. Her father calling her name made her open her eyes.
"I'm here," she said sitting up to turn her head around. She tried robbing the half dried blood off from her palm of in the grass - but realized it was a total useless idea. Again. Useless. "I just needed a minut," she admitted looking away from him again just letting herself fall back to the ground. She seemed a bit overdramatic, but he didn't know she felt everything they did.
"Sometimes I feel everything everyone else does.. in crowds, its at times a bit overwhelming," she breathed out. Vanya sighed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 15, 2019 10:50 pm

Amaryllis gave Karmena a slight smile and honestly wanted to reach out and place a hand on her friend’s arm. However just the thought of touching someone right now made her stomach turn. ”Don’t go soft on me now, Karm,” she whispered and looked away. It was strange how that slight smile from Karmena made her warm inside. Her hand reached out for Karmena, but she let her hand drop shaking her head silently. She couldn’t do it. Not yet anyways. As Abigal came over and pointed at them Amaryllis turned her head to the familiar face. In their time she had known Abigal all her life, almost like an aunt or a second mother. She knew they couldn’t refuse what the princess ordered them to take a bath. A short nod and she followed Abigal to one of the chambers bathtubs were being filled with water. Amaryllis walked closer to the sound of water and took of her jacket, that was more or less in pieces by now. She had really loved that jacket, and she sighed as she tossed it in one of the trashcans. That’s when she has a chance to look herself in the mirror, and the sight just made her stare. Her body was covered in blood, her hair stuck to her sides and that was not even mentioning the fabric that her skin had healed around. Shit. She would have to jank that out.

Her hands shook as she grabbed hold of the fabric and one quick jank. She bit her lip as to not scream, but that just drew blood. When the fabric was no longer in her, she could remove the clothes just fine. Her body ached, but who could blame it for hurting like hell right now? She turned on the fauset watching the water go down the drain, and she put her hand under it. Red mixed with the clear water. ”Stupid,” she mumbled to herself as she washed the blood off her hands in the sink. Her hands began to shake, as she tried to focus on what she were doing. Why was she having such a hard time trying to focus on this? Was it because she could still hear the little girl scream, still see her big doe eyes? Still feel her bodyparts inside her? She rolled her neck and it made a few snapping sounds. Could she maybe use her power on herself? Get rid of that face, that feeling? She bit her lip as she looked up into the mirror and then shook her head. No. She had to face what had happened.

Leviticus was glad to see that Abigal and Kyle were going about things quite calm. But now came time to focus a bit on Alison. He walked over to her and put his arms around her from behind. He kissed her softly on her red fire hair and sighed quietly. ”Are you alright?” he whispered calmly. He knew the answer was no, but he didn’t really know what else to say. He had a lot on his mind; Umbrella, Rayna, Legends of Gaia, soon becoming a father, a wedding to plan. Hell he was going a bit crazy himself, and now with these three girls on top of all of it. Caringly he turned her around to face him. ”I don’t want to ask to many questions about these girls, because I got a feeling I know who they are – you don’t need to say anything, just know that I get who the green eyed one is,” he said caressing her cheek. He had been very confused coming to the castle, hell it had been a few months since he last spoke to any of the royal family members. He had gotten the invitation to the birthday party, but he was not one for big events like that.

Amaryllis sat in the tub for a bit, just watching her body soak in the soap after she had rinsed off all of the blood. She took a look at her nails, scrunching her face thinking of how they could turn into claws if she got out of control. Slowly she lowered her under the water surface and held her breath trying to relax. Get her mind off of it all. After her bath she saw that a fresh pair of clothes was layed out for her, but clearly it was not her usual style. It looked like something Abigal would wear. She stood a bit in the room with the towel around her looking at the dress. The dress was very feminine, but she managed to wear it. Barefoot she snook out into the hallway grabbing her head with her hand as she tried to focus. ”Karm…? Van…?” she called, not sure if they were even near her at all.

”You want to go to the kitchen with me?” Leviticus asked Alison carefully. He would understand if she wanted some peace and quiet, but he really didn’t want to leave her alone at this point. Besides, he had the daggert, so she would probably be more inclined to stay close to it. No matter the answer, Leviticus would soon move to the kitchen, asking for a buffet of meals for the girls. None of them really knew what they liked, but soon one of the dining rooms were lined up with food.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 12:06 am

Kyle was relieved to hear that it was a possibility to keep them safe here. Somehow he felt that he was obligated to care for not only Vanya, but the other two girls as well, like it would mean something important in the future. He gave Abigal an assuring squeeze before he went out to Vanya.

She turned her eyes back to Amary as she asked her not to go soft on her. She noticed how she had looked away, but she wasnt sure what it meant. Either way, Amary was right in a way, she couldnt let herself go soft, it wasnt the right time for this - Her parents were right next to them, and Amary had been through the worst. She looked at Amaryllis' hand as she was shortly reaching out for her, but the hand fell back in place, it was understandable. Karmena looked her in the eyes and shook her head, "It's okay," she said in a rather neutral tone but there was some softness to it, she wanted her to know that it was okay to not be ready for physical contact.
Karmena turned her face to Abigal, and a sign of relief was in her eyes as Abigal ordered them to get cleaned up. It almost looked like Abigal had promised her the world, as she looked at her bloodied hands and then at Abigal, "Thank god," she simply replied as she was ready to get all this blood off her. She went and had a shower that finally gave her a chance to get intact with her feelings again, gaining the control she was losing. She embraced the water with a big smile, one she could only have when things were perfectly clean. She wrapped a towel over her head as she looked at the clothes that had been laid out, she scoffed when she saw that there was a dress among the choices. She looked at her own clothes, which were dirty beyond comprehension, at least the shirt was. She grabbed some bandage that had been laid out and started wrapping it around her leg, she had taken care of many other wounds, so she knew exactly how to bind it. When it was done, she carefully got up and applied a little pressure on her leg to see if it was helping. It was still throbbing with pain, but the bandage and the vampire blood she had consumed helped with the worst of it. She just picked up a long sleeved white turtleneck that she pulled over her head and put on her own jeans, as they hadnt got any dirt on them.
She stepped out into the hallway, trying to sense where people where, by the sound of it, most of them where in the kitchen, but she was more interested in knowing where Amary and Vanya were.

Kyle widened his eyes at the sight of watching Vanya fall. His fatherly senses got triggered instantly and he just ran to her as he grabbed her arms and pulled her into his arms, holding her close, not really caring if she found out that he knew about her. What really mattered was her knowing that he was here and he would protect her at any cost. He listened to her explanation and calmly caressed her back, leaning down to kiss the top of her head, "It's alright, sweetheart. It's a lot to take in.. I understand," he assured her as he held her tight.
He exhaled deeply and closed his eyes for a second, it tore his heart apart to even think about how she was feeling in this moment. "Things will calm down when they've gotten cleaned up and a bite of food. I'm sure of it," he then said as he looked down at her and put a hand on her cheek, running his thumb along her cheek. He knew that the beast was a lot to deal with, it must had been clawing at her ever since she realized her friends were here. He looked into her eyes, "I know the beast is telling you to let go. Now just isnt the right time. I'm not saying you have to repress it, you dont have to if you dont want to. But letting go while you're under all this stress.." he sighed and kissed her forehead, "You wouldnt want that. Take control, make sure the beast only gets to sing at your command," he looked deep into her eyes, his eyes turning a bright yellow for a bit as his beast was talking to hers, hoping it would hear it.
"Your parents would be very proud of you, Vanya. You're so storng," he then said with a smile, knowing he was refering to Abigal and him, but if she needed to think that he didnt know, then he'd gladly pretend, just for a little while.
So he just sat there, making sure she was calm, even if just a little bit. He caressed her back as he looked down at her, "Do you want to go inside? We dont have to yet, if you're not ready," he then asked, letting her know that they only had to go when she felt ready to.

Karmena stood there for quite a while, before her senses picked up on Amaryllis' calling. She quickly started walking, but it was a bit strained as her leg hurt with every step she took. She turned a corner and there Amary was. She stopped like she froze for a second, seeing Amary in a dress, especially a pretty one was something she hadnt seen before. She gulped silently to herself as she had put a hand on the wall next to her, just staring at Amary. After a while she shook her head and walked over to her friend, "Do we have to act like we dont know where the kitchen is... Or?" she asked in a wonder as she turned her eyes around. They had roamed these halls so often in their own time. Could they do that in the past too?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 1:20 am

Alison finally breathed out as Levi wrapped her in from behind.
"I.. I don't know," she said honest. She wasn't sure how she felt about this, other than she had this extreme anger. An anger she hadn't felt in many years. Levi calmed that anger, without him she would most likely had fallen into a dark hole. She turned around to look him in the eyes. Alison took another deep breath in as she exhaled. She nodded when he asked her if she wanted to join him and go in the kitchen. She needed some sort of distraction. Alison just kept herself close to Levi, it wasn't the daggerts closeness she craved - it was his. The biggest difference between her and Rebekah was that Alison could live without the daggert - but just like her, the temptation was the worst. It was difficult not to be consumed by the darkness.

Vanya tried not to cry when he wrapped her into his arms, but that was all she wanted to do. To tell him how hard it was, she just wanted things to go back. They had learned their lesson. But now it felt so hopeless. She tried to keep herself calm as she spoke, but it was like the second he started to talk her walls just broke down. She smiled slightly by the hope, she snorted.
"You sound like mum," she mumbled to herself. At this point she really didn't care or she did- she just didn't think her words through.
"The beast is telling me to go and rip that person to pieces that hurt her," she admitted as she sighed. She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead, pressing the final tears from her eyes. His eyes changed color - which woke up her wolf, the loyal protective wold whom just wanted revenge. But if there was one person who could talk the wolf down - it was her father. She closed her eyes and breathed out. She didn't feel strong, but she knew she could handle this. At least till she saw Amary again or felt her mood.. her emotions. Vanya breathed out.
"No its okay. She needs me," she exhaled. To Vanya it didn't matter if she was ready or not. It handled about Amary, she could talk about her own feelings in another lifetime. She slowly got back up and exhaled a bit heavier. She didn't want to go in without him, so the second he was on his feet she was quick to just give him a big tight hug. She was thankful for having him, even without not having their memories, they were still here. He was still here. "Thank you," she then said as she let go again. Before she stopped to think about something. She knew reasons action changed some things in her present.. like Bash, now she knew Bash was her uncle. She had few memories with him now, that she hadn't experienced before she got here. She knew in five days on the full moon, her father was supposed to find her long lost older sister Mary. She needed to make sure he still would go out that night, and he would find her. Imagine the change in history if he didn't.
"In five days.. its the full moon. I need you to do something for me," she said and grabbed his arm. It wasn't really for her, it was for him and her mother - but it seemed like, if she said it was for her - he were more likely to actually do it. "I need you go out in the woods at night.. I know you do that normally.. but even with everything going on here. You need to do that, someone needs your help that night.. okay.. trust me."

Vanya walked towards the doors beside her father, and her senses was aware the second they stepped in the hallway. Her sharp hearing picked up on Amary calling out for her and Karmena. In her fastest speed, Vanya was quite fast so when she ran towards Amary she almost hit the wall. She had never been running that fast towards the castle before.
"Hey," she said holding her arm out so her palm faced the wall she almost had hit. Vanya looked at Karmena and Amary. She bit her lower lip, and rested her back against the wall as she looked at her friends and sighed.
"I bloody miss when we just had to handle getting out of a musical," she mumbled to herself. Getting tired of this year, seemed like more had done wrong this year than their entire life all together.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 11:07 am

Leviticus lust held Alison in his arms as she calmed down a bit. Her words confirmed what he had imagined she would say, yet it was still a tough one to swallow. She was usually her happy self, or was crazy a better word? To be honest, after her pregnancy had kicked in, she was controlled by her hormones alot – he got a feeling she would hit him just for thinking that, but it was true. She wasn’t in control, and he felt a bit guilty about it. However the sentence ’sorry for getting you pregnant’ was not really sounding well with him. Another part of the problem was the fact that Tidus was starting to act pregnant around her too – as if one pregnant fairy wasn’t enough, he had to have a pseudo-pregnant banshee in the house from time to time. He let out a small sigh and leaned down, placing his lips against hers. Then they moved to the kitchen and would afterwards join with the others in the diningroom.

Dresses was a weird thing. Of course Amaryllis had worn dresses before, but they were always more grunge-ish or maybe even a bit alternative. However this dress was really girly and flew around her legs as she walked. She saw Karmena leaning against the wall, just staring at her. Amaryllis looked down herself, to see if she had missed a spot in her bath. She looked clean, so a bit confused she looked up and her friend again. Before she could ask what Karmena was staring at, the vampire spoke. Amaryllis shrugged, not really knowing what to answer. ”I don’t need a map of the castle to follow the scent of food,” she said, trying to smile, but it came out more like a pained expression. That’s when she saw Vanya come running at them, and she stepped to the side just in time for her friend not to hit her. ”Slow down speedy, you might run us over some day,” Amaryllis said. She hated how she sounded right now. Like a stupid robot. Her emotions were a mess, and not even to mention. She was wearing this stupid dress. She wanted to get out of the castle and find some real clothes, but she also felt her stomach rumble. Amaryllis’ ability made it so she didn’t have to eat, but she could still feel hunger. Besides when she loved food, she didn’t turn it down, just because she didn’t have to eat, didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy it.

”I’m just glad I didn’t have to sing through it …” she mumbled as she thought about what had happened. Fear rushed over her, but she shook and grabbed her head with her two hands. This was going to take some time to adjust to. Everytime she closed her eyes she could still feel everything. Still see everything that had happened. ”Let’s get something to eat, huh? Then later we could sneak up to our tower?” she said trying to stay calm. To be honest, the tower wasn’t theirs, but in their time, the tower was like their secret meeting spot. It hadn’t been used for years in their time, but was it in use now? She didn’t know, but that tower was still theirs in some way. A place where they could escape their parents while snacking on things the took from the kitchen. She then moved towards the diningroomm her senses picking up the smell of different dishes. She opened the door with a shaky hand, but pushed through to open it completely.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 1:19 pm

//Out//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) - Page 2 Empty

What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» At least we are still alive
» How the hell are you still alive
» Dead or alive - Elena
» Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: