Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis  Empty
IndlægEmne: Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis    Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 11:40 am

@Amaryllis <3
_______

Vanya by the end got strong emotions from Amary, which was why she stopped and just looked at her best friend walking slowly to her. The song stang in her heart and Vanya wished to know how to stop this. Maybe her wish was granted as her back kissed the floor when Amary tackled her. Vanya stayed on the floor as Amary left, just to breath out the emotion. Lion got to her and helped her up. Vanya felt her heart skip a beat. She gave Lion a nod. They hadn't had any chance to just talk without having to save someone.
"What are you even still going here Eilish. No one wants you here," Vanya responded holding Lions hand so she wouldn't tear Eilish to pieces. Vanya sighed and ran after Amary.

"Amary stop," Vanya said as she reached third floor after her friend. Vanya used her speed to catch up with Amary and stopped in front of her. "Slow down.. I didn't mean for that to happen. I have no idea, can we just talk. Just us," she asked and looked worried at her friend. Vanya hated feeling that Amary was this down. This sad. It was overwhelming and like always Vanya wished to help. She softly took Amarys hand and walked into Vanyas bedroom. They could talk there without anyone disturbing them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis    Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Amaryllis stopped as Vanya ordered and just stood there with her back to her best friend. She slowly turned around, and whiped her tears from her face, trying to hold it together. She nodded at Vanya’s words, but she didn’t know if she could speak without crying at this point. Amaryllis had gone from a happy-go-lucky girl to a trainwreck within months of being in this time. Even though everything had been going on, she had kept to herself, which was really out of character for Amaryllis. She sat down on Vanya’s bed, pulling her legs up onto the soft matress. ”I know I’m being dramatic, but ever since Ramsay my mind has been crazy,” she said looking down. ”Both you and my dad has always spoken about those inners that could have been you if you had landed one or the other race … I’ve never had that,” she said quietly. She played with the skin around her nail, something she did when she was nervous or uncertain about things. ”Until now,” she ended, not knowing how to handle the fact of what she had just said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis    Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 12:53 am

Vanya sat down on the bed and listened to Amary. She tilted her head a little to the side. She was so angry at Ramsay. For what he had done to Amary for what he had done to Karmena. She wanted him to pay. And she would make him pay.
"You are not being dramatic. Something very bad happened to you, you are just trying to heal," she said softly and gave Amary a little smile. She took a deep breath in by the next sentence. Vanya wasn't wearing her moonring, she hadn't felt the need since she got Karmena back. Vanya breathed out and carefully put a hand on Amarys knee.
"One thing I've learned the past months, that this place taught me.." she tilted her head a little to the side, "is there is no such thing as control. Its balance. We all have things locked away that will get triggered at some point. But pushing it down, pretending its not there.. is just gonna make it worse.. embracing that its there, getting to know that part of yourself, is hard.. almost impossible. But it is possible." - "And I know its super scary, and it most feel like you have to take all of it on your own shoulders. But you don't. You have me. We are team vallis since always. I'm here for you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis    Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis  EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 6:45 pm

Amaryllis pulled her knees up and under her chin and wrapped her arms around her legs as she sat on the soft bed. She looked down as Vanya spoke. The hybrid had always known what to say and when to say it, an ability she had always wished she had, but no. Things didn’t work out like that. Vanya spoke again, about balance and finding the right path, but how could she do that when she felt so lost? When everytime she touched someone she feared what she would see. ”Balance is not easy, Van – I-I can barely sleep without waking up like the beast,” she whispered feeling her body shake. Vanya would understand what she meant by beast, and she had always been there for her through her transformations. However this time it was different. It was like a storm was brewing and things were coming to the surface faster than she could register it. ”I think something is inside me,” she mumbled. She probably made no sense, but she needed to say something before she was going crazy. ”In between my nightmares, I get this weird dream about something being hidden inside me,” she whispered, not really daring to guess what she could be hiding.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis    Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis  EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 3:27 pm

Vanya put a hand on Amarys knee, and when she spoke about the beast. She still had no idea what it was Ramsay had done to her, or to Karmena. But she knew it had been awful, but she couldn't put herself in her shoes.
"When I first got here.. some young werewolf was in my way while I was walking around. .and I lost controle. They took my ring and awoke the beast," she said. It was a long time ago now and yet she still hadn't had the time to talk to Amary or Karmena about this. "I killed them, ripped them apart - and that woke up something inside of me as well," she told and looked away shortly. It wasn't her finest hours, and she did have more on her plates than most knew about - but she could handle it, and right now wasn't the time for her to be selfish.
"I think time is biting us in the ass for messing around. It shakes out the parts of us that is most terrifying and the parts we wished we would never know about," she then said breathing slowly out.
"Maybe we should go for a run? Letting the beasts out for a change, don't worry. I'll have your back - like always," she let go of Amaryllis knee and gave her best friend a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis    Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis  EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Amaryllis listened to her best friend talking. It was like it both calmed her down and got her riled up at the same time. Why did life have to be this unfair to her and her friends? It seemed like they could never catch a break, and when things calmed down, another curveball would hit them square in the face. She swallowed at Vanya’s story and looked down. Amaryllis felt like a lousy friend for not having spoken to her hybrid friend before now. ”You know the rules on a plane, right?” Amaryllis said quietly and turned her gaze to Vanya once more. ”The oxygen mask – you have to put it on yourself before you can help others,” she said getting up from the bed, standing a bit idle as she looked at her friend. ”I’m still at the point of even considering putting on the mask or not, but a run sounds like the mask I need right now,” she said and held out her hand. She wasn’t good with words, but she knew that Vanya would understand. Maybe they both needed to put on their oxygen masks before they could help their friends, and now was the opportunity.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis    Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis  EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:30 pm

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis    Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis  Empty

Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)
» What a reunion - Dean & Amaryllis
» Night frights - Amaryllis
» Did someone cast a spell or curse?? Amaryllis
» Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: