Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion Empty
IndlægEmne: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 12:44 am

@Lion <3

"What part?" She asked and looked away. Jasmines emotions were almost consuming Vanya, and the sadness was almost as strong as the fear.  Vanya snapped out of her intense feeling on Jasmines emotions when Lion suggested they cooled down separately - and they should talk. Those words were never any good now where they?
"Fine," she sighted and started walking away from Jasmine and Jamie. "Are you sure you want to go?" she asked as they were walking. "I mean.. some could happen to her while she is with Jamie. A paper cut perhaps," her voice wasn't really nice. It wasn't just reacting to Jasmine, it was Vanya hating herself for reacting that way.
"But how could you say that?" She turned around and faced him. "You could just have asked me to listen. You didn't need to go full on protective mode - not in front of her," she added and shook her head.
"Or I guess that is not my choice to make. You are after all free to do what ever the fuck you want so," she breathed out and started walking again. Everything had her mixing everything up, what there lives here had become. Her finding Karmena almost dead in the woods - not a picture she could get out of her head. The coldness that kept on trying to sneak in on her. She didn't have room for much more before she would snap. "Listen.. There are only so many lives I can value. And…I decided who those people were last week. So…You shouldn’t try to ask for my pity. Because right now, I’m all out of
time and room my heart to care
," she had to admit that. Her tears bottled up in her eyes, but he couldn't see that because she kept on walking and not looking at him. Knowing her avoiding him didn't really calm any of them down.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 12:58 pm

”I’m sorry. I just tried to help her. She had already met an angry Mariella, she didn’t need more people being mad at her.” He took in a deep breath. She was angry. Maybe she had a right too. He stayed back a few seconds when she started to walk again. He caught up to her and grabbed her hand to make her stop. ”What if it was you instead of her? If you had been forced to alienate all of us. Should I not have taken your side then? I didn’t do it to hurt you, I did it to protect her. That’s what I do, what I have always done. I can’t let the people I care about feel like that and not try to fix it for them.” He let go of her, but kept his gaze on her. He listened to her. ”It’s fine. You can do what you want, but just don’t expect me to leave her. I won’t.” It was their first real fight. He wasn’t enjoying it one bit, but he was still standing his ground. He didn’t want to leave her behind. ”Does that change anything? For us?” He wouldn’t want to lose Vanya, but if she couldn’t accept him helping his friends, she couldn’t accept him. It was basically what he was – a protector. He would do the same for Vanya and Reggie, Theo, Amaryllis. Everyone he cared about could always come to him for help. He would drop everything to help them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 2:48 pm

He grabbed her hand as she walked, which made her turn around to face him.
"I don't even know what happened Lion. How am I supposed to know what to do, when I don't know all the facts. You are asking me to trust her, after everything she has said and done? But you aren't giving me any reasons, you saw something. And you don't even care to say what it is," she lashed out and took a deep breath in. "Fixing people, you can't just fix people Lion. All of us are bloody messes, and you can't expect of yourself to be able to clean everything up," she added. He let go of her hand, and she took a deep breath in. She hated fighting with him, but even if Vanya wanted to be logical in this - she was controlled by emotions. Vanya rolled her eyes at him at his, you can do what you want comment. Missed me? the wolf asked. She hadn't heard the beats in her head for a while, she had been in a balance - but this confusing emotions and fighting Lion made her go out of balance. You honestly think I would let that wolf in you be in full controle? Silly girl. We are much better team, lets go take Ramsay out, the vampire spoke. Just let him run to her. It is clearly what he wants. And we don't need distractions Vanya, the vampire added. Vanya looked away and took a deep breath in.
"I would never ask you to chose between anyone.. but it seems like you have already made your choices," she said almost breathless as she looked back at him. "Why is it you make me sound like a selfish bitch? Like I don't care? Is that what you think of me? That I wouldn't understand? Because I understand. I know what its like to be at war with yourself, so don't act like that," she added and breathed out. The tears started running down her cheeks. You are hopeless, hissed the wolf. His last words made her snap out of the voices and the world went silent for a second. It was pure fear from her side.
"Why are you doing this Lion?" she asked and threw her arms out to the side. "I don't get it. I don't understand why. Why would you ask me that? I haven't done anything, and If I have.. tell me what?," she was so confused. She knew she had been angry and she was protective by nature. But she had no idea why they were fighting so badly right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 7:08 pm

Lion listened to her. She was right. How could she be expected to understand, when she didn’t know everything. But it wasn’t his place to tell. She hadn’t even agreed to let him see it. ”You’re right. But it’s not my place to tell. I can’t ask you to trust her, and I’m not. I’m just telling you that I am.” He sighed. He hated to fight. He might seem cool and collected on the outside, but there was a storm reeking havoc inside him. He clenched his jaw when she told him he couldn’t fix everyone. ”Then what good am I? I’m not strong like you and Karmena, I can’t make everyone laugh like Jamie and Amaryllis, I am not easy to talk to like Theo and Reggie. If I can’t clean up your messes, fix you, I don’t have a function. I’m fucking useless.” He was not the most emotional person in their group. He believed that you could use physical activity to solve every problem, but he knew now that wasn’t true. He needed to be open about some things. If he couldn’t be open with Vanya, then who? Lion looked away from her. He was wearing his emotions on his sleeve and he hated it. He felt vulnerable like never before.
”You talk about being a mess. Do you ever stop to think I’m a mess too? I am damaged goods. I just try to get by and clean up other’s messes, so I don’t have to clean up my own. I run from everything. I ran from you before. But I have been running from myself all my life. If I just keep running, my demons can’t catch me.” He said silently. He looked to her. ”I know you do. We all do.” It pained him to see her cry, but he didn’t know what to do right now. He felt like cry himself. ”No Nya. You never do anything wrong. It’s always me fucking up. Maybe you deserve better than me.” He walked to her. He wiped away some of her tears. ”I love you so fucking much. But I won’t hold you back. I want you to be happy. If you can’t be that with me, I will accept it.” He leaned down to her, almost kissing her but then changing his mind. If he kissed her now, he would never be able to walk away. He moved past her, tears forming in his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 7:30 pm

She narrowed her eyes and held her breath as he said maybe he was a mess too. Everyone was a bloody mess, she knew that - she felt that. Perhaps that was the reason she sticked so well to the group - because if she could calm the madness just a little bit, she felt useful. And she felt like everyone had a role to play to make it all work. She wanted to respond to his demon talk, running away from demons was all she did.
"That is not true," she pointed out when he said she never did anything wrong. For all she knew, she had done plenty of wrong since she got here. And that whole sentence wasn't true. It was not about deserving. He walked to her and she held her breath and kept her eyes on him. He wiped away some of her tears, and she felt all the sadness so overwhelming. But she wasn't going to magically make it go away, she could - Vanya also knew that it would be lie. He almost kissed her but past her. Vanya closed her eyes and breathed out.
"No. Don't you dare walk away from me," she turned around and grabbed his hand. "You are my freaking bloody world. And I'm not letting you destroy this, I won't," she added and felt her heart starting to race. She blinked the remaining tears out.
"So what we fight. Everyone fights, and I hate it - but we can't run from that. Take it from someone who has been running from their demons their whole life as well. You have to stop and face them - and it's not something you have to do alone," she breathed out and didn't take her eyes from him. "We can get through everything.. as long as we work together. We are a team, always a team," she walked closer to him not letting go of his hand. Vanya was the type of person who switched emotions rather quick, especially when people around her felt strongly. A normal person was effected by people around them, Vanya was even more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 8:05 pm

He stopped when she grabbed his hand. He just listened, but didn’t turn around just yet. ”I’m not sure I want to share my demons. Especially not with you. I know it will hurt you,” he said and sighed. She was insisting on them fighting it together. He finally turned around to her. ”You don’t understand. I can’t be with you because of some of the things I have done. I can’t take it back, and it’s eating me inside out.” He made another sigh, not knowing if he should tell the truth or not. Maybe it was for the best. If she wanted to love him, she should know everything. ”After New York, I ran away. I couldn’t handle what I felt for you. I ran to Jasmine. I kissed her before we got together. And in January I kissed Melania. And then I got together with Eilish. I do this, because I can’t handle being so close with someone. I’m not worth your love Vanya. You need to give it to someone who will cherish you, who will never look at another girl. Someone better than me.” He let his hand slip out from hers. ”It might hurt, but it’s for the best.” He stayed away from her, knowing he would have trouble letting go if she came to close. ”Let me go.” He said as an order. He didn’t want her to miss out on something better because of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 8:28 pm

It was typical of him to give her hundred of reasons to stop. She took a deep breath in as he said he had been running to Jasmine, and gave him a silent not as she took in what he said.
"And you think I'm a saint?" She then asked. "Since we are completely honest. I ran to Theo.. When you ran first..I ran to Theo," she had not told anyone about that. Jasmine had broken up with Theo for unknown reason, and he had been in need of as much emotional support as Vanya had. She shook her head. "I was together with Ayden while you were with Eilish. It doesn't matter. Because its in the past. Do you think I would blame you for your past relationships?" She crossed her arms as he let her hand go. She shook her head.
"Never," she said looking at him. "After all we have been through the past months, I'm not letting you run. And I'll never stop. I'll keep running after you. Because I know. I know what I want," she added. Knowing he wanted her to give up. It would be easier that way right, if she would just do as the past times - letting him go. Letting them be angry with each other for a while, then what? Going back to be friends - friends didn't look or feel the way they did towards each other.
"I won't lose you again."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 10:38 pm

Lion swallowed when she admitted she had been with Theo. He had seen the other future, the one where he had been locked up. She got together with Theo then too. Maybe it was inevitable for them to not end up together at some point. ”I do. Because I do that myself. I blame myself for everything. I feel wrecked all the time,” he told her. He hadn’t admitted it to anyone else.
He sighed when she insisted on be on with him. He should be happy, but mostly he just felt like he was robbing her of true happiness. He was convinced she couldn’t be happy with him. ”I think you’re making a mistake. I think I’m a mistake,” he said and walked closer to her. ”But I’m your mistake. I can’t run from you. You will always catch me. I’ll keep trying. I promise. But it’s not easy. I might end up trying to run again next time something happens. It’s part of who I am.” He took her hand and leaned down, leaning his forehead against hers. ”I’m such an idiot for ever wanting to leave,” he said and let his lips meet hers. He couldn’t stay away, even if he succeeded in pushing her away, he would never feel the same again. She was his first love, and he really hoped he wouldn’t get another.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 12:13 am

Vanya breathed out. They were both tragic. Both obsessed with the thought of saving everyone else and forget themselves in the progress.
"I know a little about how that feels like," she admitted and raised her shoulders for a second. She wasn't happy about him blaming himself, but she knew from experience that no one other than himself could work on that. He wasn't a mistake, and again she hated he felt like that. But Vanya had come to realize debating with him about that wasn't going to make anything go away - but maybe with time they would work things out together. He wasn't the only feeling like he had an anchor bounded to his legs as he slowly sank to the bottom of the ocean. He walked closer to her, and she just kept her wet eyes on him. His forehead touched hers, and the skin contact made it seem like she could finally breathe again.
"I can agree to that last part," she whispered before he placed his lips against hers. She didn't know if it was stupid or it made her blind that she stayed - all she knew was she knew how she felt - and she would do everything to fight for that. She returned the kiss, as she put her arms around his neck pulling herself closer to him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion   I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion Empty

I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's hero time - Lion
» Guess its time to face reality - Alessio
»  “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it
» Do you want to fight? Well, let's take a fight - Eugene
» This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: