Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Place: Some broken down building in the bad part of town.
Surroundings: Few broken furniture, mostly the house is empty.
Time: 21:33
Weather: Its a cloudy night, calling for rain.
Outfit: Here but the jacket is off, the shirt is long sleeved.
Topic to: @Amaryllis <3
Content warning: Extreme gore

You know, it had been too long since he had had a good old torture session. With all the Umbrella and military stuff, Ramsay's life had become quite dull. And if there was anything that could anger that man, it was dullness.. And maybe boredom. It was a mix of both either way, so you could say that he was on his last nerve. So he went scouting, had to find the perfect victim. Innocent and young enough to not have seen much, and old enough to understand the world - Most of it at least. He had just been strolling the city, minding his own business, which was pointing out a victim, and then he saw her. He stood across the street, looking into the bakery as he saw her. A young teenage girl. He had never gone far enough to torture kids, not in that way anyway. But beggars couldnt be choosers, could they? He took what he could get.
He had ordered Wade to collect the girl, not telling him the purpose, why would it matter anyway? Wade was just a dog, waiting for orders to be told, nothing more. The girl was brought to a broken down house in the worst part of the city, where criminals roamed the street and murder lingered in the air like a fresh breeze of wind. Ramsay had taken it all in, remembering his evil past, and oh had he a lot to catch up to.
But when he got close to the girl, something seemed different. Her smell, it was... it was the best he had ever smelled, she was a trybrid! Joy and happiness went through the cruel man as he made sure of the precautions. Chains and whatnot to ensure that she would say in place, a little magic collar from Umbrella that would dull her magic, couldnt have that girl sending secret whispers to all in the world, if she could that. He pulled a chair and sat in front of her with endearing eyes as he waited her to wake from the anesthesia. "Goodmorning sunshine," he said in a joyful tone.

Sidst rettet af Ramsay Tirs Mar 12, 2019 8:43 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 6:26 pm

Looks and outfit

All of a sudden her vision had gone black. A throbbing sensation came from her head and she let out a slight moan of discomfort. That’s when she started to realize she was not at home, and her memories slowly came back to her. She was not in her own time, that much she remembered, because she had met her pregnant mother. The tightness around her arms and legs were bareable, but she moved slightly before opening her eyes. They quickly got used to the darkness of the room as she saw the man in front of her. His voice was joyful and playful at the same time, as if this was a fun game. His words, the way he leaned over her, it gave her chills down her spine. She silently looked at him, studying him shortly, while deciding her answer to his greeting. ”I think it’s more of an evening, judging by the darkness,” she said with a feisty and quite sassy attitude. It was both one of her strong suits, but could also be a weakness in situations like these. She moved slightly, adjusting her spine as good as she could, her eyes wandering around the room for a way out.

”What do you want, jackass?” she said biting her teeth strongly together as she looked at him. Her emotions were going wild and her eyes flickered lightly from her normal green eyes to her orange yellow of the beast inside her. Quickly she looked down as to not show her eyes, before she took a few gasps of air to calm herself down a bit. This was no time to loose her temper, especially in a time where she didn’t even exist yet. In her mind she made a mental footnote of apologizing for her swearwords, but being honest with herself – she would forget it. ”I’m not really into old guys, if that’s what you were hoping,” she said with a bit of tremble in her voice. She was not good at keeping her head cool in these situations. That’s why she had Vanya, but her friend was not here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 8:06 pm

He paid no mind to her attitude, quite frankly he couldnt wait to see just how long it would last, before she'd break down and beg for mercy. "What I want? I never thought you'd ask," he said, sitting up as he clapped his hands. He got up from the chair and pulled out a long dagger that looked older than time itself, well it could be seeing it was from another time. He did notice her eyes, just a quick glance as she moved her head down. He chuckled to himself, lifting her face to see her green eyes again, "You've got quite the beast in you havent you?" he asked her curiously, as he studied her eyes, "I hate green eyes. Maybe I'll pluck them out first... Noooo... I want you to see what I do to you, makes it so much better, stimulation to both brain and body." he mumbled as he let go of her chin and moved to a table behind her with all sorts of instruments. He looked back at Wade who stood frozen like a statue and looked out into the thin air. Ramsay sighed and shook his head as she kept going on, that sassy way that teenagers had to have some sort of clap-back remark.
"You know what I really hate? Blabbering. And you know what you're doing?" he asked her, when it clearly wasnt a question. He went back on the chair in front of her, his smile returning to his face as he looked into the green eyes that he already hated, "I think I will check out my canvas before I start painting. How do you like the feeling of your head splitting open? You're about to find out," he said as he taped her mouth so she couldnt bite him, and then he planted his hand gently on her cheek, closing his eyes as his ability to search her memories began. "Ah, Mommy Alison and Daddy Leviticus..... What else... Vanya Grimm...... Lovely friendship... Her parents.. Kyle and Abigal Mikaelson... Ohhhh, now this is good..." his smile grew bigger as his hand gripped her face, like it was the one digging into her skull, at least it would feel that way to her, because the thing about Ramsays ability was that for him to see the memories without causing any pain to her, he'd have to be careful, but her mind was nothing but a book for him and he liked to skip pages to the good parts, "Time travel... Oh, you're far from home..." he then finished, not removing her hand as one of his memories showed. A scenery which included a man sitting at a table for a picnic, skinned from toe to head, missing his eyes, the facial expression stuck in a state of agony. Ramsay removed his hand to stop his own memory and clicked his teeth at her, "My apologies, it can reverse on me if I hold on for too long. Did you enjoy wat you saw?" he said with a horrible grin on his face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 10:57 pm

Amaryllis was a rebel, no doubt about that. Her mouth seemed to always talk before she had finished a thought. His way of pulling out the dagger made her gooseskin pop up and she shook a bit in her seat as he pulled her face to his. His comment about having a beast insider her made her spit in his face. A sly smile and a bit proud one at that came upon her lips. He hated green eyes, too bad for him. ”Go ahead and pull them out, see if I care,” she almost barked at Ramsay struggling to keep her emotions in check. Her whole body shook and behind her back she felt the pain of her claws peeping out. How she wanted to cut his throat and eat his flesh right now. His way of complaining made her roll her eyes again. ”I’m keeping you distracted from what you want to do to me, am I right?” she said, her fangs growing in slow and painfully as she tried to keep herself under control. The changes were subtle, but as soon as he tried to put the tape over her mouth she bit after him. However she missed and tape was put over her mouth anyways. His touch was cold like an icepick and as he searched her memories she blocked him off quite well. Her mother had thought her a thing or two over the years, so he could only get to the basic information in her mind. Her body shook and she whined a bit as his fingers seemed to dig into her skull.

She wanted to scream, but that satisfaction she couldn’t give him. Instead she sent him flashes of pineapples in her head, referencing old memories with it. She smiled under the tape. *Fuck out of my mind, you little bitch,* her mind echoed into his. The vision she got was terrible and had she been younger she would have passed out. However her ability as a beast had made her tougher than that. It did however shake her core a bit. *You’ll have to do better than that, smart ass,* her mind echoed before he let go of her head. Her head fel down as she tried to collect herself a bit. Whole body shaking from the experience and she whined a bit as she still could feel the fanthom of his fingers burying deep into her scalp. She wanted this tape off, but he clearly was too scared to let her speak. Pussy, she thought. Always obting out for swearwords when she was pissed. After some time she looked up again. She could feel the beast in her wanting to get out as her whole body trembled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 11:57 pm

He liked this one, she had a lot of spunk in her. It just made him wonder how much fun he could have before she'd break and fall apart. He looked at her with an analyzing look, trying to see if he could find any fear in her. Surely it must have been there, but she was good at hiding it, he had to give her that. But this was only a warm up to a warm up, he wasnt even at the point of starting... yet. "You act all strong and tough, but soon you'll be crying for your parents, begging me to stop. And you know what the fun part is? I'm not planning on stopping," he said rather seriously as his lips formed a big grin. He did notice that she was slowly changing, but he wasnt really scared. Wade could take her down if he couldnt, he'd reckon.
When she locked him out of her memories, he was quite disappointed, but it seemed that his grin would just grow more wickedly. He lifted his knife and calmly ran it down her cheek, a fine cut under her eye that wouldnt be too deep. He shook his head and moved the knife away, looking at her face, "You made a mistake in shutting me out. Would have made this easier for you, but I guess I'll have to notch up the torment," he then said as he looked back at Wade, "Dog, get the battery," he commanded and Wade without any expression or sound complied, leaving the room. He looked back at the girl, "You dont seem too thrilled about being here, so I guess I'll have to spark it up a little," he said, as Wade came in with a big battery that came from a car. He placed it next to the girl and handed Ramsay the wires. "You know the thing about electricity? You probably learned in school that when you touch a electrified fence, your muscles in your hand starts to tense up and if you're unlucky your hand will clutch the wire, sending you through a sensation of agony. But it dont usually kill you," he explained as he tested the wires, making sparks as they touched one another. He then grabbed two sharp metal hooks that he tapped against her thigh playfully.
"The thing that makes it dangerous is the way it travel. Lets say you touch the fence, get stuck, you try desperately try to get free... You grab a friend, the electricty travel through you from arm to arm, making it's way past your heart. That's where it get's dangerous, well at least depending on the amps in the wire. Most people can survive a small shock. But a consistent one is trickier," as he finished his sentence, he jammed one hook into a thigh and sighed in a satisfied manner. "So when I hook you up with this bad boy, we'll see just how much your heart can take, before it bursts," he said as he jammed the other hook into the other thigh. He leaned back and let her indulge in the pain, and if she didnt scream enough, he'd grab one of the hooks and wring it around in her leg, till he got the agonizing scream that he wanted. "I'll be kind, dog get her something for her teeth. Couldnt have you bite your tongue off, I'd like to hear your last words," he smiled as Wade grabbed a piece of wood, thin enough to fit in her mouth like a dog bone and thick enough to handle the pressure. He put the wood in her mouth and attached the wires to her legs, letting the battery do the job of sending electric impulses coursing through her body. He looked at his watch and gave her 2 minutes before he turned the power off. He pulled out the wood and lifted her face, "How did that feel?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 12:01 pm

Amaryllis could do nothing but listen to his continuing speech, and my how she hated it. She hated when grown-ups spoke to her as if they knew her. It made her blood boil, and her eyes turned a more consistant shade of orange-yellow. The green dissappearing as her beast side gained more control. She felt the need to claw at his face, rip out his annoting tongue and make him eat his words. Those annoying ways he tried to drag out what he was about to do. He clearly liked to play with his victims, and as he dragged the knife agains her skin, she felt it poking into her soft tissue. A small drop of blood leaving the little cut, before it closed as if it wasn’t there to begin with. The only evidence for it ever there was the small drop of blood slowly running down her cheek like a tear. After his lecture about electricity she breathed heavily when the tape was removed from her lips, and her fangs didn’t dig into her own skin anymore.

”How can you make electricity more boring than reading about it in a book?” she sighed as he playfully tapped the hooks agains her thighs. She knew where those hooks would go, but didn’t like to think about it. Her voice wasn’t breaking or even scared. She was tough, and she knew it. She had been told that for her entire life, and her mother had made sure she never thought any different. Still as the hooks went through her stockings and into her flesh she couldn’t help but scream. The feeling of metal inside her soft tissue ached and she wanted to pass out. Wake up when she was again in her bed at home with her parents. But her mind would not let her drift into the darkness of the unconscious. The way he twisted the hook inside her first made her bite her lip, but she couldn’t hold back the scream. The scream ecchoed through the building, sounding like a wild hurt animal.

”You’ll regret everything you do, I swear it,” she mumbled while trying to keep herself sane. That’s when the wooden stick was placed in her mouth and she felt the electricity run through her. Her body battleling to stay awake, and her ability keeping her alive. She let out a scream, but it was less of a scream and more of a mumble thanks to the wood between her teeth. Her body was out of control as impulses told it to move with the current. After the two minutes time she was quiet, almost as if she had died. Her heart stopped and no more movement was allowed for the dead body. As he removed the stick she gasped for air, as she came back to life. Her heart beating stronger and full of adrenaline. Her eyes was back to green, as she looked at him. A slight smile on her face as she replied. ”Never felt more alive,” she said with a weak voice.

”What’s next? Ripping off my nails? Plucking out my teeth one by one? Please – I’ve seen movies scarier than that,” she said in a condescending tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 12:53 pm

He was surprised to see that her cheek would heal up right away, it made him smirk but he didnt comment on it. She probably knew that he saw it anyway, and he was already planning on what to do about it. There could be so many opportunities, and yet none of them seemed satisfying enough.
He looked at her as she said he was going to regret it, he made a short surprised face but it wasnt because he was actually surprised, "Oh, yeah that line never gets old. Do you know how many that has said that to me and actually gotten close to do something about it? One. One person out of the million lives that I have terrorized has managed to get me close enough to regret my actions," he explained as he clapped her cheek lightly before the battery would shock her. "That makes your odds for success quite low," he said as her screams echoed through out the house, he could imagine that if this had been a normal neighborhood, their fun would have been a short while. But this was a place mostly used by drug addicts, no one was going to do anything here.
He was quite disappointed as it looked like she was dead, but somehow he also stood and waited, like he wanted to see if she would come back. He was delighted to see that she smiled at him and played along in his game. He chuckled heartily and turned back to the table, "Lovely. You'll soon come to regret it," he assured her, looking at the content on the table, thinking about what he was going to do next. She got ahead of him and started asking. He turned his eyes to her and shook his head, "No need to be rude. Didnt you just say that you never felt more alive? You're welcome for that, young lady," he then said with a smile as he picked up a jagged knife and walked over to her, "Now I noticed that you heal quite fast... I'd like to see just how fast it will be," he then said as he then walked beside her, grabbed the sleeve of her shirt before he ripped it open, "I had a demon like you, she was a cute girl. Yet her story was quite sad, you see. Long story short, I wanted to see if two people could co-exsist in the same body, so I mended their minds together. I had to see how they could handle survival, so I'd cut their arm muscles up, so they couldnt use their arms while it was healing..." he explained, thinking back to the good old days.
"But I wont cut your muscles apart, dont worry. It'll be much more painful," he then said as he stuck the knife in her arm, just between muscle and bone, letting the knife cut all the way through the arm. He then started using the jagged part to saw through the muscle, holding a firm grip on her arm so it would stay in place. When the knife got to her elbow, he looked up at her as he pulled out the knife and dug his fingers underneath the muscle, making sure he had a good hold of it. "I sometimes wonder how it feels to have a muscle snap off.... I could imagine unbearable," he thought out loud with a wicked smile. He waited a bit before he used his demon strength to rip the muscle off her arm, looking at it before he threw it on her lap. Then he grabbed the chair and sat next to her, observing her upper arm where the muscle now was gone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 11:25 pm

His words were getting annoying at this point, and the more he talked the more she wanted to sink her teeth into his neck and rip out the air that made it possible for him to speak. Maybe he would even enjoy that, the sick bastard. Her eyes drifted to the other man in the room, the one her punisher called ’dog’. Then she turned her face to meet her captors face once again. ”You aren’t very polite, you know my name, yet you haven’t told me yours,” she said, trying to distract herself a bit. Anything to keep her mind in a secure state, because she hated her transformation and the way it made her go crazy. But all that dissappeared as soon as the current went through her body. It was like a reset. As she spoke she was still out of her own head, but it was her voice speaking to that crazy man. As he spoke she turned her head to simply look at the man called dog standing by the wall, choosing not to focus on the torturers words.

”Hi, what’s your name?” she said, ignoring what the man in front of her were saying. She soon felt the knife dig into her arm and she let out a small whimper, and as he dug deeper she just kept staring at the man. Her eyes began to water and she let out a scream of terror as she felt the man rip out her arm muscle. She couldn’t close her eyes, she was in pure disbelief and first when her muscle was thrown in her lap she looked at it. Red, covered in blood and she felt like she wanted to throw up. So she did. She leaned forward puking out whatever she had gotten from the bakery earlier and felt her body shake. ”Not unbearable – but painful,” she muttered and spit on the ground before leaning up again. Her green eyes hurting as she looked upon her captor, Her muscle in her lap she tried to ignore, only looking down when she let curiosity get the best of her. Each time regretting and needing to look away fast. Her arm now empty soon began regrowing itself, not taking more than mere minutes to have formed a basic look, but as time passed it grew more and more to look like her former muscle. After half an hour her arm was completely regrown, and the muscle in her lap had already started to rot.

”I get a feeling you like to keep your toys alive for long, and here I am, a perfect one for your desires?” she said as she looked at the ground. She knew he was just getting started, and her mind was still strong.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 1:18 am

He looked at her as she called him impolite for not introducing herself, yet when she said that he knew her name, he pinched his eyes at her. He didnt answer her right away, he was going to save it for later, but it did strike him as peculiar that she thought he knew her name, like he had specifically chosen her.
Wade looked at her as she spoke to him, but it seemed like he wasnt actually seeing her. Not that he wasnt, his soul had just gone so dark that when he wasnt doing anything particular, he fell into himself. Maybe that was the complex of a good soul being forced to go dark. Ramsay noticed her interest in the shapeshifter and smiled at her, "His name is Wade Preston. Once a great man with lot of honor, lot of fight in him. But now? Reduced to a dog, owned by the man who tormented his loved ones for what could seem eternity," he explained and clapped Wade on the shoulder. "Isnt that right?" - "I just follow orders," Wade said rather coldly, as he looked into the girl's eyes with a piercing look.
Ramsay was pleasantly surprised to see the muscle grow back like it had never been removed. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and gently rubbed excess from the corner of her mouth.
She spoke to him and he looked up from the arm to her eyes. "I like to keep my toys alive forever. It's not the kill that makes it satisfying. It's the process of breaking down a person till there's nothing but an empty shell left, to be filled with hatred and... well. Whatever I want the second part to be," he explained as he firmly put his hands on her arm and measured the muscle mass by squeezing it gently. It didnt take long for him to grab the knife again and repeat the process, this time on both arms just to see if that would have a different outcome, maybe having to heal two muscles would make the process slower.
"But I guess we can call it a week. With this new information, I'll have to figure out a new way to approach the situation. Dog, show her to the basement. We've prepared it perfectly for you," he explained as Wade lifted the chair she was sitting on, and calmly walking towards the basement. Downstairs, it would seem that they walked into something new and modern. A big vault.
Ramsay turned his eyes back to her and made an analyzing look, "You said that I knew your name," he then said as he shook his head, "I dont know your name silly girl. I didnt pick you for some specific reason, like there is a purpose to why I'm doing this," - "So you think about that long and hard when you're down here all by yourself. There is no purpose to your suffering. You're just suffering because I felt like it. That must be a harsh reality to face. You'll have plenty of time to reflect though," he then said as he opened the vault and bright white light shone, revealing a room in complete white.
"This is a modern way of torture, but they say that it works. The extreme sensory deprivation and isolation. No way of knowing what is day and what is night. They say that the lack of stimulation only take 15 minutes before the brain starts making it's own pictures and sounds to make up for the isolation," his smile turned into a big scary grin, oh how he loved to explain the way he was torturing them and how it would be. It was almost better than holding a knife. "I wonder how a week without water or food will do... We'll see you," he then said as Wade placed the chair in the middle of the vault and as soon as he got out, Ramsay closed the door, leaving her in the white box.

He came back a bit earlier than a week, he couldnt wait. She wouldnt know anyway, so it didnt matter. He opened the vault and let Wade go in to her. "We've brought food, dearie," Ramsay said with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 2:10 am

Amaryllis saw the confusion on his face and she smiled slightly. Had she really cut him off so soon from her head that he didn’t get her name? She felt a bit proud about that fact, seeing she was not as skilled as many others her age. However when she asked for the dogs name, it was the other who answered. Like he owned that person. She scrunched her face a bit at his words and gave him a stern look. She didn’t really care for what he said, but her head tilted to the side as the man named Wade talked. His voice cold. No doubt he was simply following orders. However Amaryllis could sense something there in the mans head, however the collar made it hard for her to see clearly. Her power of manipulating the subconsious was rather new, but she could sense something within Wade. ”I usually don’t like orders, so I guess we don’t have a lot in common then,” she said with a sad smile as she once again turned her focus to her captor. The way he spoke was like a child, a twisted one, but a child none the less. He was narcissistic, brutal and his gaze gave her goosebumps. The way he touched her made her flinch, but her hands tied made it hard to move away. The second time around she still wasn’t ready for the pain, and it being doubled made har scream grow into a cry.

She sat quiet as her body began to heal. It took a bit longer, but only by about five minutes, as if her body was expecting the attack. The pain still immense and sending vibrations through her body, making it shake as it tried to heal itself faster. ”I get a feeling your parents didn’t give you much attention as a kid,” she mumbled, groaning as she felt her muscles regrowing. Her words was slurred ever so slightly, but if they wanted to listen to her, then they would understand. Her vision was blurry as he spoke once more. Ending their game, for now, sounded like a sweet song in her ear. Wade lifted her to her feet and her head leaning agains his side as they made their way down the stairs. She could barely understand what the other man was saying, but she barely cared for it anyways. ”I don’t understand how you can stand that mans voice – it’s like he like his own voice a bit too much,” she mumbled under her breath to Wade. His way of explaining things were getting boring and annoying at this point. But the way he talked about stuff made the small hairs on her neck rise and as he opened the door she looked in. Nothing inside but a lone chair. A chair that would become her only thing to come in contact with. Not much happened at first. All was silent.

Then her vision started to cave in and she felt shadows was watching her. She felt if she reached far enough she could touch them, but when she couldn’t she would go crazy. Her beast would take over scratching the walls, clawing at herself to feel any senses at all. Then followed silence once more as she saw the face of Vanya to her right and Karmena to her left. Tears started to run from her face as she tried to reach them, but they simply turned their back to her and she screamed their names. How she screamed for them to notice her. The feeling of no-one to be her support was horrible. Worse than any other pain she had felt – even worse than when her captor had pulled out her arm muscles. Her body shaking, her head weak she could barely tell how long she had been in there. Every hour or so she would see her friends turn their back to her, and she felt it as heartbreaking as the first time. But now she started to see more movement in the shadows. She saw faces. Abigal, one she trusted and had helped raise her. Tidus, oh his lovely face so calm and the blue eyes. Her father, his green eyes staring blankly at her. Kyle, the man who taught her about loyalty. Finally, her mother, her red hair like fire around her face. All faces showed no emotion, only emptiness. She tried to reach them, but just as her friends had turned their back on her, the faces never answered. Didn’t respond when she pleaded with them to look at her. To see her.

How long had she been in here? She couldn’t tell anymore. Time could pass or stand still for all she cared. When the vault opened she was laying on the ground clawing at it like a wounded animal. His words having no meaning. Maybe it was just one of her fantasies again, trying to fool her into reaching for them. ”I’m not hungry,” she mumbled turning her back to the entrance. She wanted to be left alone, alone from the faces of people she knew, all finding her a disgrace. Was she ever truely loved, or was she just pitied?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 4:28 pm

As she said he mustnt had gotten much attention, he shrugged and smiled, "I suppose not. It's hard for them to talk when they're dead," he then explained with a sly smirk across his lips. He hadnt cared much for his parents, even though he never met his mother. He never really thought of her, family wasnt a thing that Ramsay needed. He only needed a way to satisfy his hunger for torment.
"Ramsay can say what he want. I dont care much for it," Wade simply replied as he walked with her. Ramsay made a smirk and shook his head, "Your words hurt Wade," he said rather sarcastically hurt, as he didnt really blame the guy. Wade had to listen to his endless blabber and torment everyday, so it could be understandable that he had learned a way to zone it out.

Ramsay crouched down at her as she laid on the floor and he just smiled at her as he grabbed her by her hair to get her up. He didnt pay mind to her saying she wasnt hungry, he quite frankly didnt believe it. He then let her go and turned to Wade, "Get her back in the chair," he comanded and Wade complied, grabbing the girl firmly as he forced her back into the chair and placed new restraints on her that he attached to the chair. Ramsay went out and as he came back, a crying followed him. He held a little girl in his arms who he placed on the floor. "I wanted to keep it fresh. Couldnt have you miss out on the nutrients in this one. A healthy human girl," he said rather sinister as he drew his knife and looked at the girl.
"I wonder if her limbs will grow back too," he then said as he grabbed her arm, much like he had done to the girl in the chair. He dug the knife into her skin, making her scream with her lungs full capability, that didnt seem to faze Ramsay. He tore of the muscle and went to the girl in the chair as he forced the muscle into her mouth, making sure she got a taste of it before she could deny it. He pinched his eyes at her, "Eat. Or I'll make you eat," he said rather loudly as the little girl was screaming and squirming on the floor, her agony echoing in the empty vault.
He looked back at her and then to the girl in the chair, "We shouldnt make her go to waste, should we? She's afterall, the only food you'll get, for a while," he then said, clapping her cheek lightly with the same sadistic grin that he always had when he was being horrible.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 9:53 am

Ramsay. His name was Ramsay, and Wade the loyal dog had just told her. Even though it wouldn’t help her now, she would be able to tell other about him. That was if she ever got out. She could hardly imagine ever escaping at this point, but hope was always there. That’s what she told herself before being alone in the room for little under a week. She had no grasp of how much time could have passed, and as she layed on the ground it was weird to hear other voices than what her head made up. As Ramsay tugged at her hair she got up to her feet, her body shaking, but not from hunger. From what it had been through. Seeing those she loved yell at her, telling her she wasn’t worth the trouble saving, it had made a piece of her heart tear apart. She barely felt her own body as it hit the seat, and she just stared blankly into the air as a girl was put before her. Ramsay spoke, but the ringing in her ears made it hard for her to focus. Reality didn’t even hit her when the raw meat from the girl was pressed agains her lips and into her mouth.

”I said, I’m not hungry,” she said moving her head slightly. Her brain not yet realizing what meat it was he tried to make her eat. Her green eyes drifted to the young human girl on the ground. That’s when she realized what meat it was and her eyes popped open to look from the girl to the lump of meat in Ramsay’s hand. His words made it seem like ice went down her spine and she looked at her captor once more. ”Make me eat it then, ’cause I’m not into human flesh,” she said spitting the taste of the girls flesh onto the ground. Her eyes once more looked at Ramsay, then at Wade. Even though her mind was going crazy, she needed to remember the humanity in her. The empathy that her father thaught her and the kindness her mother showed everyone around her. She couldn’t let herself drift into the mindset of the beast. Not even for the satisfaction of eating.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 8:42 pm

His grin grew as she dared him, it was exactly what he was hoping for. He looked at Wade and made a nod, for Wade to leave the room. He looked back at her with a spark in his eyes, "Never thought you'd ask," he said rather happily as Wade came back with a device that was attached to the back of the chair. Ramsay grabbed her forehead and forced her back into the device, attaching the strips around her so her neck would be bent to make the way down her throat completely straight for the funnel to be forced down, the funnel being thick and long enough to have the "food" forced down through it. Surely it couldnt be pleasant to have, but he attached it to the device so it couldnt be moved or pressed out. He tilted his head, leaning in on her, close to her ear, "Now that you're fully awake, I want you to listen real close to her cry for help. This is only happening to her because of you, if you werent caught, she'd be with her parents, safe and happy. She will never be happy again," he assured her in a low playful tone as he straightened himself up to look her in the eyes, making sure she had heard every word he said.
He then turned to the little girl and walked towards her - She had gotten a hold of herself, just staring at her arm in disbelief that this had happened to her. She looked up at the demon with her big wet eyes and started crawling as she screamed for her mom. Ramsay grabbed her hair as he crouched down to her and examined her eyes, "Doe eyes. Such a pretty thing. It's a shame really," he then said as he dug his fingers into the eye socket of the girl, grabbing the eye rather gently to pull out and snap it off the body. The girl fell back onto the floor, screaming in a gut wrenching agony as she rolled from side to side, holding her hands over the socket where her eye used to be. Ramsay just smiled and put the eye on what looked like a plate. He then grabbed the girl, easily manging her as she fought against him.
"What a feisty little girl," he remarked as he grabbed his knife and quickly jammed it into the girls thigh. The girl squeeled like a pig as she begged, "No, no, no please! Please stop! PLEASE!" but Ramsay just calmly clicked his teeth as he pulled the knife through her leg, craving out yet another muscle. The girl was shaking from the pain and screaming, as the amount of pain got to her, making her throw up but the screaming didnt stop, it only got grimer as the screaming got gutteral from the liquid that got stuck in her throat. Ramsay simply got up, leaving her to her pain as she walked over to Amaryllis with the "food" that he had collected. "A nice eyeball with a little bit of thigh. So tender, but you wouldnt get to chew it anyway," he then said as he forced the contents down the funnel, using a stick to press it through her throat and into her stomach. He quickly yanked the funnel out, giving her the ability to breathe and talk again as he detached her head from the device and leaned down to look at her for a reaction.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 12:08 am

Amaryllis saw as Wade left the room at Ramsay’s nod. She felt air going through her nose and into her lungs, but she felt like she couldn’t breathe for a moment. As Wade reentered her captor pushed her head back and a slight gasp escaped her lips, but that wasn’t for long. Soon a long funnel filled her throat, but she strangely didn’t gag at the feeling. The thought of Ramsay doing this before made her skin crawl, and as he whispered words in her ear she felt her stomach turn over. Her heart dropped as soon as he leaned away, everything he said was true. This was her fault, wasn’t it? Amaryllis felt for a short second that she actually deserved this, but that poor little human girl. Her green eyes drifted to the innocent in the room and she wanted to reach out. Help the girl. Get the girl away from this monster, but instead she was forced to look at them as Ramsay dug his fingers into her skull. Well, she wasn’t forced to look, but she couldn’t look away. Her mind burning the image into her memories as she felt her body shake. The smell of blood awoke the beast side of her, and she tried to fight it, but it was hard. All animals have prey, but Amaryllis had never acted on her instincts. Or she thought she hadn’t.

Once she had lost herself so much to the beast, that she could hardly remember who she was once she was her normal self again. Covered in blood from head to toe, making her only guess as to whom she had killed. Her parents didn’t know about this. She couldn’t tell it. The thought of it made her tremble. She felt her eyes water and her teeth growing sharp. That’s when she felt the pressure of the flesh being pushed into her. Her eyes lit up orange and yellow, flickering as if it was a burning fire. As soon as the funnel was out she gasped for air, her hair turning slightly frizzy. Her jaw shaking as she felt her belly full of the fresh meat. How the beast loved it. A small growl escaping her lips, wanting more of the poor girl. ”Tender,” she growled like a wild animal looking at the little kid. Her tongue licking over her sharp teeth and then her orange yellow eyes looked upon Ramsay as she let out a slight snarl. Amaryllis was fighting so hard to not drift into her beast, but her claws was out. Digging into the chair under her as she looked from Ramsay to Wade and finally landed on the small girl. Her shoes slowly began tearing apart as her feet transformed to the weird beastly form she had. A groan came straigth from her lungs, as she tried to fight it, but the beast was consistant. It had already had a taste, so what was stopping it from having more? Breaking out of her shoes she got to her two feet, or it was rather paws at this point. All the training she had had with Tidus felt so long ago. Her whole body screamed to take a fresh bite out of the girl, however if she decided to bite, she would have to eat fast. Her poison spreading through such a small body would take mere minutes.

Leaning down on all four she walked slowly towards the girl, sitting on the ground. So much pain the girl had, and Amaryllis could see her own fear in that girl. Her tongue peeked through her lips as she looked at the girl. There was nothing to do to save the poor thing, and she knew it. The beast wanted to lean forward and eat the girl whole, but Amaryllis kept part of her humanity in her as she slowly leaned her furry head towards the girl. The girl was petrified with shock as she looked at her. ”Woof,” Amaryllis almost barked as she snapped out after the girls nose. The girl fleeing backwards, crawling on the ground in so much pain. Amaryllis didn’t know how she kept the beast from eating the girl. She just couldn’t bare the thought, but then again, the full belly she had was satisfying. That’s when she turned around and jumped on Ramsay in stead, clawing at him and then trying to place a bite again the mans skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Ramsay did expect her to gain control over her beastly side, she had been so well at controlling it up to this moment. He was impressed, and fought it would be a satisfying reward to get to claw at him. Wade just stood with his crossed arms, letting her bite Ramsay once before he stepped in with his own hand getting it's claws, that he dug deep into the skin of her neck, as he threw her away from the demon. He quickly followed up on his actions, making sure she couldnt get time to think as he pulled out a syringe that he stabbed her quite brutally with in the neck. He injected the content and stepped back, letting the needle stay where he jammed it. Ramsay was laughing through bloody teeth as he carefully lifted himself up to sit, he didnt seem bothered by the poisonous bite - But would that really be hard when he couldnt feel any sort of pain?
"Enjoy the trip, dearie. You've just been injected with banshee blood. Thought the white room was bad? This is worse, because it seems so real," he then explained as he got on his feet and put a hand over the bite. "Wade, beat her up please," he then said, and Wade started walking towards her. A shattering sound was heard as a foot projected towards Wade's face like a lance. It was a perfect hit, making Wade spin and stumble back, as the attacker landed on her feet, crouching between Amaryllis and her captors.
"Oh. How interesting," Ramsay said as he grabbed Wade, making sure he didnt fall. He eyed the vampire, as he then clapped Wade on the back, "Kill her," he then commanded, Wade gaining his posture back as the vampire stood up and lifted her hands to make her fighting stance. Wade stepped towards her, using his enhanced intelligence to calculate her moves. Karmena just starred at him with flaming eyes, yet there was some happiness to be found in the way her eyes shone. She loved fighting to protect those she held dear. These monsters were going to pay for what they did to Amary. She ducked down as she used the opportunity to lift herself off the ground to kick him once again. Wade smirked as he grabbed her leg, tilting his head to the side when he couldnt understand how she'd use the same move again.
But as he had stopped her leg, she just used the restraint to twist herself around, breaking her own leg in the process as she kicked him in the side of his head once more, this time with enough force to knock him out. He let go of her leg, making her land on both of her legs, barely reacting to the coursing pain in her leg, with other than clenched teeth. She turned to look for Ramsay, but he was already gone. She sighed and sat down as she grabbed her foot and yanked her leg back in place, only to inhale sharply and clench her teeth. She grabbed a vial of blood and drank all of it, the vampire blood would speed up her leg. She turned her eyes to the kid, that was barely moving at this point, having almost bled out on the floor.
Karmena crawled to her, as she put a hand on her head and closed her eyes, "Dont worry, you wont feel any pain anymore... God is waiting for you, in a happier place, where no one can ever hurt you again," she assured the little girl as she grabbed her face and snapped her neck, opening her eyes with a pained expression. Normally she wouldnt touch anyone in case they were dirty, but in this moment she couldnt care less about getting the little girl's blood all over her hands. She exhaled shakingly, she hated when innocent people had to die, she hated it so much. She turned her eyes to Amary, with a concerned expression in her eyes, she knew this wasnt good "I'm sorry. I was too late..." she just said in a low tone, a hint of sadness was to be found in her voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 3:20 pm

As soon as Amaryllis bit into Ramsay’s flesh a groan and a wild snarl escaped her lips. That’s when Wade grabbed her with his long claws into her neck. She gasped for air, but looked upon Ramsay with a satisfied smile. The man was covered in blood, and she hoped the poison would at least make it’s way through his body so that he wouldn’t recover fast. That’s when she felt the surringe dig into her skin and an unknown liquid was pumped into her veins. He started to ramble about banshee blood, and through her beastform it was hard to concentrate on his words. She screamed as she started to hallucinate, the voices and the visions she got was painful. So painful her beast dissapeared and she was laying on the ground screaming her head off. She couldn’t focus on anything but the pain or the hallucinations, and when she saw Karmena’s long hair, she felt like it was all a mind game. Her body didn’t take long to get the blood out of her system and she rolled over to her side puking up whatever had been in her stomach. Well she knew what it was, but it was mostly unknown lumps of flesh at this point. She tried to gather what was going on around her as she saw into Karmena’s eyes.

Her hand covered in blood reached out for Karmena, fearing it would be turned away. Her breath was heavy and she was clearly not in her normal mindset. Amaryllis’ lips were shaking as she tried to speak the vampire’s name, but she couldn’t. The banshee blood still trying to fight it’s way out of her body was making her see and hear so many things. Was this just one of them? ”Karm…?” she said in a raspy voice as tears started to fall down her cheeks. It wasn’t normal to se Amaryllis cry, it was always her supporting her friends, giving them a shoulder to cry on. She was always the though one, but this whole ordeal had broken part of her soul.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Karmena was frightened by Amaryllis' crying, it was something she hadnt seen before, and she didnt know how to properly react. Her face may had been emotionless, but her eyes were fully opened with shock as her breath trembled. She looked at the blood covered hand reaching out for her, and she bit down on her lip, almost making it bleed by the force. She lifted her shaking hand and firmly grasped around Amaryllis, not shaking due to the blood, but because she was scared. Scared of what had happened, angry because she was too late, frustrated by the fact that she couldnt protect her. A flow of emotions that never got the the surface.
"I'm here. You're safe," she assured her quietly, but was she really safe? Looking at the dead girl, Karmena couldnt even start to imagine what Amary had gone through, but it couldnt be anything else than horrendous. She wanted to be comforting, tell Amary that it was all going to be okay, but she wasnt sure and she wouldnt lie to her - Not her of all people. She crawled over to her friend, grabbing her hand tighter as she pulled it over her shoulder and started getting them both up on their feet. She clenched her teeth as she was feeling a sensation of excruciating pain go through her leg, the pressure of their weight was going on her broken leg. The blood was helping her to heal but it wasnt healing fast enough. None of it mattered, they had to get out before Wade woke up again.
She couldnt think of anywhere to go, they had no place to go, they knew no one because they werent born yet. So she went to the only place that she could have in mind. She took them to the castle, remembering how Kyle used to be so friendly to her, he could help them. The guards stopped them, and Karmena had to let go of Amaryllis as they pointed them away, "I'll break both of your god damned legs, if you dont let us pass," she threatened the guard rather coldly, but it seemed to no avail. The guard gave her a solid push, making her fall back on her leg, which made her stumble back, but she quickly regained her posture, feeling her power starting to light up inside her, as her blood started boiling. "She needs your fucking help!" she then yelled angrily, the guard just shrugged and waved her away with his hand. Karmena was about to walk up to the guard once again, as a man appeared behind the guards, the yelling had caught quite the attention. "Let them in," he said in a harsh tone, and Karmena froze as she was who it was. Kyle had lifted his eyebrows at the girls, yet he was going to let them in either way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 6:58 pm

Amaryllis’ tears continued down her pale face as she looked at Karmena. Was she actually really here? Was this not just a dream? Karmena’s hand was cold, but she smiled slightly at the touch. Her words made her shake her head. ”I don’t think I’ll ever be safe again,” she mumbled with a sad voice. Her vision was blurry from the banshee blood, but she managed to somehow look at Karmena. Was her face always this calm and relaxing to her? She honestly had no idea but she felt herself getting pulled to her feet. She vaguely heard the crackle of the vampire’s bone, but could barely make sense of it. Amaryllis could carry some of her own weight, but the banshee blood made it hard for her to focus, and she stumbled a few times on their way to the castle. Amaryllis leaned her head on Karmena’s shoulder and sighed slowly. She could feel her body trying to burn out the blood’s effect on her, but some things take time.

At the gate the guards wanted to turn them away, Amaryllis could barely stand, but Karmena needed her balance more. As they pushed her it took her a second to understand what was going on and she stumbled forward toward the guard that had pushed Karmena. ”I’ll rip your throat out if you ever touch my friend again,” she mumbled trying to keep her eyes open. The ringing was back in her ears as she now was the one to push the guard to the ground. That’s when she heard the familiar voice, but she shook her head. It was just a voice. She leaned over the guard, barely staying on her two feet. Amaryllis saw the gate open and she collapsed on the ground just inside the castle.

”Fuck,” she mumbled as she felt the gravel on her cheek. It was cold, and she could easily fall asleep now. However she soon felt two pairs of hands grabbing her by her shoulders and Amaryllis tried to get loose of their grip. They took her to a guestroom where she quickly fell asleep in the warm bed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 7:49 pm

It hurt her to hear Amary say that she wouldnt ever be safe again. She knew she had failed her, the one good thing she tried to hold onto in this cold world, and she had failed. She was silent for the most of the walk, caught in her thoughts about how she truly believed that she could have prevented this from happening, if only the time travel hadnt put her into this time of the world too late.
Kyle lifted his eyebrows as Amaryllis had pushed the guard onto the ground. The guard's face turned red and he quickly got on his feet, ready to strike the girl, but Kyle grabbed his hand with force and gave him a long daring stare. He then let go to let the guard back off and looked to Amaryllis. He grabbed her shoulders to get her on her feet, as she fought to get free. But he was persistent, Karmena had walked up to them and put an assuring hand on her shoulder, so Kyle could lift her into his arms, so she wouldnt have to walk. They got her to a guest room where he put her on the bed, Karmena quickly sat next to her, looking at her as she drifted off. Kyle narrowed his eyes at them and put a hand on Karmena's shoulder. "You're hurt.. We have to get you checked out.." he tried but Karmena just turned to him with an angry frown and shook her head, "I dont need anything, I just need to stay here and make sure she's safe," she almost barked at him in a low voice.
Kyle shook his head and looked her in the eyes, "Calm down.." - "No. This is my fault. I was too late," - "You couldnt have known..." - "She told me before I came back to this.... I knew and I didnt make it in time," she corrected herself as she was about to talk about time traveling, something he probably wouldnt understand. He sighed deeply and looked at Amaryllis. "What's your names?" - "Karmena," she replied rather quickly, which made Kyle widen his eyes. If that was Karmena, the other girl had to be Amaryllis. He grabbed his phone and texted Abigal to get Vanya, Amary had arrived.
Karmena didnt pay mind to him looking at his phone, she just turned her expressionless face towards Amaryllis, carefully pulling a blanket over her, to then stroke a bit of hair away from her face. She bit down on her lip again, feeling it give in to the pressure and bleed, "This is my fault..." she whispered to herself.

@Abigal @Vanya GET IN HERE <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Vanya didn't need a text to catch Amarys scent. The second she smelled the blood she was running towards the entry. Even from the other way of the castle, she had been sitting reading. Reading about werewolves and transformations. She had bittene that poor girl, and even payed her a visit at the hospital where she had been in a coma. Being thrown a cross the room by an angry fairy - that hadn't been her best week. Vanya had met another trybrid just few days ago. Another person to throw her around like it was easy, and another person whom had taken her venom and her blood. Fantastic. Anyways. The second she smelled Amarys blood she ran, she stopped in the hallway by the horror but didn't think twice about it before running over there as fast as she could.
"What the hell happened?" she said almost looking panicked at Karma. "What happened?" She yelled and felt her puls racing. Vanya felt the anger taking its hold on her and it took breathing controle not to overheat her entire system. She looked at Karm.
"This isn't your fault okay. Okay?" she said very serious. Vanya had studied a lot, the nerd in the group really. She took a deep breath in. She should have searched harder for Vanya. Searched harder. Vanya grabbed Karms hand with her other hand, to let her know she was there for both of them.

Abigal had looked for Vanya, but realized she might just be there already. So she just walked towards Kyle, and grabbed his arm.
"What is going on here?" She whispered looking at the girls sitting on the bed with their friend. The only good thing about this was, there was no death hanging around - for now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 8:29 pm

Amaryllis felt her insides burn and she whimpered slightly in her sleep. Her body fighting to get normal again, but with the tranformation and everything, it was hard. She was fighting for her life, but in silence. She heard voices – was that Vanya? Her eyes moved beneath her eyelids. That’s when the memories of them turning away from them woke her up as she screamed. Clawing to get out of bed, but all she did was fall to the ground as her body was still too weak. Her eyes flickered slightly orange but it faded back to green again as she tried to get up. She couldn’t and instead tried to crawl her way across the room before a hand was placed on her shoulder. She recoiled and screamed in fear as she now looked into a guards face. All she saw was Ramsay’s horrid smile and she could almost hear his whispers in her ear. Her body fell backwards, and shook like crazy. ”Don’t touch me!” she screamed in fear. Her hand went to her throath and she felt herself gasping for air.

It was like the long funnel was still in her. Her whole body shaking as she tried to figure out where she were, her body panicing as she couldn’t recognize the room. ”Where’s the white? Oh no… No no no no,” she mumbled as she starting hitting her head. She still thought she was back in the white room. This was just her mind playing tricks on her. Her eyes dared to look up and around at the people in the room as her eyes watered again. They were not real, she told herself as she kept hitting her head. She could have puked again, but she felt her belly empty, so all she could do was gasp for air. Was she loosing her mind now? ”You are not real … Not real … I’m still in the room,” she mumbled as she tried gaining her mind back into control.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 8:41 pm

Karmena's face just turned dark as Vanya was asking for what happened. She looked down into her lap and just sat there in silence, when Vanya said it wasnt her fault and grabbed her hand, she wanted to believe her, but couldnt. She looked at their hands before she glanced back at Amary, who then woke up. Karma got up and stepped back as she stumbled out of the bed, to get grabbed by a guard. She quickly without a single thought, pulled a knife and jammed it in the guard's arm, only to pull it out and step away as the blood sprayed past her, she may have accepted getting some blood on her, but her inner clean freak was screaming in agony. Kyle quickly grabbed her wrist and yanked the knife out of her hand before he threw it away. "There's no need for that," he said rather sternly as he scolded her, letting her hand go. He then grabbed the guard to escort him out of the room, making sure the other guards got him to the infirmary.
Karma just stared at Amary, she felt her heart drop when she realized how bad it had gotten. Maybe it was her own guilt and shame that got her to do what she did next, and she believed that it could be the right thing in this moment. She sat down on her knees in front of her as she grabbed her by the collar and gave her a firm slap across the face, not a hard one but it wasnt exactly soft either, to then pull her face up to hers, "Snap out of it," she commanded her in a neutral tone, but her eyes were begging her. She stared into Amarys eyes, hoping that Amary could see that she was here, right here in front of her, in person and alive. Kyle just groaned loudly as he got to watch it happen from the door and walked up to his fiance. He shook his head to then turn his eyes to Abigal, "I am honestly not so sure at this point," he then looked at Vanya, "We need to inform her parents," he then said, he knew that Vanya knew who they were.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 10:33 pm

Vanya got a good scare when Ama woke up and jumped from the bed and followed the trybrid in panic. Vanya swallowed and breathed slowly out. She looked at Karma jam the knife in the guards arm - but before she reacted her father already had Karma by her wrist. Vanya breathed out and looked at Karma.
"Calm down," she said softly to Karma, "we need to help her," she added only to seconds after.  Vanya tried to figure out how to fix things, and her brain overworked it was clear. Not knowing what to do tore her mind into pieces - she always had the answer. The narrowed her eyes shortly as Karma slapped Amary. Again as she was about to say something, her dear father had a thing about speaking the words faster than her.  
"It's to complicated," she answered her father. Not knowing if Amary had contacted her parents at all - bringing them into this, if they didn't know. would be a disaster.  Vanya took her moonring of, had it been in their time - no one would ever let her take that off. Vanya breathed out clearly feeling some sort of struggle by putting the ring down - Karma knew this. Vanya grabbed Amarys hand.
"Remember first rule of surviving?" She asked and breathed out. Letting her glowing eyes make her inner beast connect with Amarys whole being. It was something they had in common. "First.. we talk about pineapples," she laughed a little. "Then we remember that we are strong.. we remember that there are worse things than whatever hell that is waiting out there.. we fight the darkness inside us every single day.. and we can fight this as well. We are not letting them win, and I'm not letting your mother turn us all into goats.. do you hear me.. I'm not gonna end up like a freaking goat! "
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 7:01 pm

Amaryllis saw the blood spew out of the guy’s arm and simply looked almost in disbelief. When Karmena suddenly grabbed her she froze and looked into those dark eyes. Where they real, Amaryllis wondered, but as she felt the slap against her cheek her head moved with the motion. She raised her hand to her cheek, now a nice shade of pink because of the hit, as her eyes wandered to Vanya’s face. Vanya grabbed her hand and something in her started to listen. Was it because their two beasts were connected? A faint, yet distant smile, appeared at the mention of pineapples. Just the sound of food made her stomach growl. She kept quiet until Vanya started speaking about her mother, and she shook her head. She didn’t wanna live out the rest of her life as a goat. She gave Vanya’s hand a squeeze. ”Put your ring back on,” she mumbled, not really knowing what else to say. Her mind was slowly getting back to her and now she looked at Karmena. ”Thank you, Karm, for saving me,” she said with a little smile and looked down. She felt embarrased about her state of mind as well as how she had handled everything.

As Kyle spoke, Amaryllis heard it clearly, turning her head towards the so familiar face. Kyle, in the future at least, was like a second father to her, and Abigal a second mother. Not that she would ever dare tell that to her real mother, in fear of getting turned into a rabbit and cooked for dinner. ”Could you maybe just contact Alison Blossom? She’s my next of kin,” she said calmly and it was clear that she was still capable to turn truth on it’s head, when she needed to. ”She’s engaged to Leviticus – I think you know who that is,” she said looking at Abigal. She hoped that by saying this, it would be clear to her two friends that she had met her mother in this time. Maybe they even knew how much trouble Amaryllis was already in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 7:27 pm

She just watched as Vanya talked Amary back to her senses. Some part of her wanted to be happy, but she just couldnt. She clenched her fist and made a pained expression, looking away as Amary turned to her and thanked her. She shook her head and looked Amaryllis in the eyes, "Dont thank me, just get better," she then said as she turned around to leave. She got to walk one step as Kyle grabbed her shoulder to stop her. She turned her eyes to him and shrugged his hand off with anger before she kept walking. She needed to be alone, now that Vanya was here, Amaryllis was safe.
Kyle shook his head, some part of him felt bad for Karmena, how she had this whole cold facade, while her eyes clearly shined with all the emotions she was trying to hide. But he couldnt stop her so he wasnt going to, instead he just looked at her go till she was out. He then turned his eyes to the girls, lifting his eyebrows when Amaryllis named Alison Blossom as her kin. He looked at Abigal as Leviticus was mentioned and exhaled quietly, "Then we have no time to waste. They should know that something has happened to her," he then said as he looked back at Amaryllis. He wanted to ask what had happened, by by the looks of it, it would be a really bad idea to make her relive the scenario by making her explain it.
He crossed his arms and felt a throbbing in his head. It was getting to him, because he felt like there was something he had to know to make all the pieces fit.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)   What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw) Empty

What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» At least we are still alive
» How the hell are you still alive
» Dead or alive - Elena
» Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: