Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean Empty
IndlægEmne: So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean   So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean EmptyFre Nov 17, 2017 1:31 am

Time: About 10 am Sunday morning
Place: Room 12 of the boys' dormitories
Surroundings: Three rooms - two single one double, two bathrooms and a small 'living room'
Weather: Irrelevant, but slight rain outside
Outfit: Link her.

Post order:
@Damien
@James
@Sean
@Ben

Damien had been here since around 8 in the morning, mainly because he had so much crap to carry inside. His clothes suitcase, his travel suitcase for when he might need to go off a weekend for a tournament, training bag, the huge box with his computer, the boxes with the flat screens, the plastic box with all his cords and gaming equipment.. And then of course his backpack and laptop bag.

He had already put all his clothes into the wardrobe in the single room he had claimed for himself, and hung up some of his posters, and put the Overwatch bedding on his bed. After this, he set to work getting out the screens and playing them on the desk - a bit wider desk by request, and got out the computer and put it under the table, away from harm. Then the keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, wrist supports, separate numlock keypad, webcam, headphones... All Razer, all chroma. It was going to look so pretty when it was all hooked up and circling through all of the rainbow's colors! Damien giggled to himself, and turned up the volume for the old eighties' music running through his small in-ear headphones, blasting at a pretty loud volume as he hummed along to it.

Picking out all the cords he needed for now, and putting the USB receivers into the computer, he got down on his knees, bending over so his (well-trained) butt stuck up high in the air as he began arranging all the cords neatly, using velcro to keep certain cords together, color coded for his own convenience. Assembling his monster of a gaming computer always made him happy, and therefore, his skin glowed just a bit, betraying the fairy genes in him, inherited from his mother.

// Final setup, once he's done: Link here. And the computer: Link here.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean   So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean EmptyFre Nov 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Påklædning

James var ankommet på skolen med hans sportstaske, der kun havde lidt tøj i og hans tandbørste.
Da han kom ind i lokalet, så han kort rundt, og skulle til at vælge et af værelserne, da hans blik faldt ind i det værelse til hans venstre, længst væk fra vinduerne.
Han standsede op, da hans blik blev som tryllebundet af en røv, som måtte tilhører en af dem som han gættede på ville være en af hans roomies.
Han kiggede lidt på den, inden han sagde "That.. Is one nice butt.".

//Sorry det korte svar skal nok prøve at gøre det bedre næste gang! D:
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean   So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean EmptyLør Nov 18, 2017 1:15 am

Han smækkede døren til taxien i efter at have betalt chaufføren og hev sin tunge sportstaske op på skulderen. Han drejede sig dermed rundt og lod blikket glide op og hen over Athena Akademiet. Et alvorligt blik havde indtaget hans øjne, ind til han blot trak på skulderen og et smil erstattede det alvorlige blik, som han gik op af trappen og ind gennem dørene.
Han fandt hurtigt sin vej til drengenes værelser og stoppede kort foran døren ind til værelse 12, tjekkede en ekstra gang og nikkede så. Jov det var her.
Han fik døren skubbet op og nåede kun at se sig kort rundt i opholdstuen inden hans blik stoppede ved en fyr, som lod til at være faldet helt i staver. Han log remmen på tasken glide af sin skulder og tasken landede på gulvet med noget af et brag, grundet alle hans bøger. Han forlod den der og gik hen til fyren for at se hvad det end var der var så betagende.
”What are we looking.....” Begyndte han, da han også fik øje på Damien, nede på alle fire med røven i vejret. Et smil spredte sig på Seans læber i det han sagde: ”Ooooh... Indeed it is” erklærede han sig enig med James og lod et let grin forlade sine læber, som de stod og betragtede Damiens bagdel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean   So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean EmptyLør Nov 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Outfit Link

Ben let out a sigh of relief as he finally pulled up outside the dormitories. Getting here had been stressful, as most of the morning had gone with him and his mother fighting. Things were getting tense, and honestly, he was happy to get out of his mother's home. As much as he loved her, they really knew how to get on each other's nerves, and he hoped that it would make their relationship better, now that they didn't live together anymore. So here he was, in his mother's car, with all of his shit packed.

He stepped out of the car, shut the door behind him and grabbed the three most important things if you were to ask him; his gigbag with guitar, which he slung up on his back, the gig bag with his two cornets and mutes, which he kept in his right hand, and his messenger bag filled with sheet music, which hung on his left shoulder. With his still free left hand, he closed the back door and went into the building where his room would be. He strolled up to room 12, and quickly knocked before going inside.

What Ben was met with was two guys, presumably his roommates, who were gawking at something in one of the rooms. He quietly walked up behind them, and raised an eyebrow at the sight of his roomies butt in the air. While he did agree that it indeed was a very nice and well-trained ass, he didn't intend on making the guy too embarrassed on the first day, so he walked over to the other single room.

"I call dibs on this room," he called out, opening the door to what he had now claimed as his room. He carefully placed his cornets on the desk, along with his messenger bag, and laid his guitar on the bed. He then walked back into the common room, to see if the guys were still transfixed on their roommate's ass, or if they were actually in a state where they could introduce themselves.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean   So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean EmptySøn Nov 19, 2017 1:16 am

That cable goes there, that one goes there... Damien was happily humming along to the 'Video Game Song' blasting in his headphones, and therefore, he didn't even hear his roomies. Well, he could have, of course, with his sharp hearing, but he was more concentrated on the song and the placement of the cables, so he didn't really notice them all coming in through the door now. He'd managed to set up everything, and now, he finally plugged in the power cable, and turned on the computer.

He grinned with pure glee as he could see his monster of a gaming computer whirr to life, and so, he stood back up, stretching as he took in the mess of colors that was his awesome chroma setup, and how it bathed the kinda dark room in all of the pretty colors of the rainbow. Then he took out one of the earphones to hear his baby purring... And his roomies behind him.

He whipped around to face them, and did notice how they stared at him, but he didn't know why they'd been staring. Why had they? Oh well. A bright grin lit up his face and he took off the cap, threw it on his bed, and then just... Waved at them? he couldn't really give a handshake to both of them at the same time after all, since he had his phone in his other hand. "Hi! I'm guessing you're my new roomies? My name's Damien!" he promptly introduced himself, always happy to meet new people.

So... Nice butt? XXX - Ben, Damien, James, Sean
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» So, you're still sure...? - Sean
» Well I was here first [XXX] - Sean
» Can you give me a Job? - Sean
» Stop it you are confusing me (XxX) - Sean
» One last try - James (TW + CW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum