Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptySøn Nov 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Sted Natklubben Philotes
Tid Halv 3 om natten.
Vejr Køligt, omkring 5°C, og overskyet
Omgivelser En masse forskellige væsner der er ude og feste
Påklædning Dette + sorte ankel støvler.
Tag @Luca

It was a night like many others at Philotes, with creatures spending the night drinking and dancing, and naturally, Ben was one of these creatures. He had taken a break from dancing and was now sitting on a stool by the bar with a drink he got for free. He got it from a female bartender, who was steadily pouring more and more alcohol on him. He was pretty sure she knew he was gay though, and he had a feeling that she was mostly doing it to get him to keep dancing with the other guests. Not that he minded, free booze wasn't something he'd ever complain about.

Most of the evening had so far been spent by either drinking at the bar or dancing with girls, who were ecstatic that he was actually dancing, and not just swaying from side to side like most of the guys. Needless to say, they were disappointed, but not surprised when he told them that he was gay.

He was leaning on the bar, talking cheerfully back and forth with one of the male bartenders. The man showed obvious interest, and although Ben indulged him by conversing with him, he was also very much not interested. He couldn't quite smell it with all the sweating people in the room, but he was fairly certain that the guy was a human. And while humans were kinda adorable, they rarely knew how to give Ben the attention he wanted. Nonetheless, a soft smile graced his lips, as he took a sip from the colourful drink in front of him and bounced his leg to the beat of the music, not at all tired from dancing. He just needed something to drink before continuing. It wasn't exactly preferable to faint at a party from dehydration, so he'd rather pause every now and then to get something to drink. The fact that his drink was mostly alcohol, was a minor detail.

Sidst rettet af Ben Tirs Nov 21, 2017 2:56 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptySøn Nov 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Luca had been out partying most of the night, with just a short trip to the lake in the nearby forest, seriously needing a dip after the first four hours of partying. When he'd gotten up from the lake again, he'd taken his sweet time drying off, and putting his clothes back on, along with some more perfume, as he'd been sweating most of the previous dose off. So, smiling to himself, he went through the town's streets again, winking at a group of girls ads they walked by him, giggling and looking after him even after he'd passed. He was used to that, especially in clothes like this - the colors of the hoodie attracted people's attention, and once it was already on him, the tight shirt and leggings, along with his charming smile, usually kept people focused on him. More than once, he'd seen humans walk directly into signs by the road because they had been more busy watching him than where they were walking.

For this evening, he'd even put some glitter in his hair, with a waterproof hairspray, so most of it was still there, sparkling, even after his soak in the water. Smiling, he entered Philotes; he knew there would always be a lot of people in here, at this time of night. He went straight for the bar, and right off the bat, he ordered a long island iced tea. He did notice the way people were already looking at him, and he winked at a cute girl right next to him, causing her to blush as he took his drink. Looking at the other end of the bar table, he saw Ben, and could immediately see that he wasn't human, either. And he was very pretty, too. Chuckling to himself, he took a good long sip of his drink, and was about to saunter over to try and talk to Ben, when a young-ish guy walked over to him and asked him up for a dance. Ooh, bold guy! He liked that. "Well, well, well... Aren't you the bold one, bello..." he purred, laying it on thick with his accent, letting one finger trail down the guy's chest, on the outside of his shirt. Hmm. Slim, not too trained..

// Outfit: Her, med korte ærmer dog, plus den her hættetrøje bundet om livet. Helt normale sorte sneakers på.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyMan Nov 13, 2017 4:32 pm

"Y'know, you dance quite well for a guy," the bartender complimented, and Ben felt kinda sad, that the guy wouldn't get anything out of sweet talking him. "I do my best,
" Ben replied lamely, eyes wandering away from the guy and around to the other guests. Suddenly he felt a pair of hands on his waist, so he whipped around to see who it was, only to come eye to eye with one of the girls he had danced with. Her name might be Stephanie or something like it, he didn't really remember, so he just smiled at her with a questioning look in his eyes.

"You know how you're gay and stuff, right?" She asked excitedly, almost jumping up and down where she stood. "Yeah?" He was confused, to be honest, and waited for her to get to her point. "There's this guy we just saw, and boy, you need to get him!" The confusion didn't stop with that, he still didn't quite understand why she decided to play wingman... woman? When he already made it clear that he wasn't looking for a romantic partner. "Why?" "You're both hot, and you should hook up." Well, that was a new one. "Well, where's the guy, and is he gay?" The girl, whose name might be Stephanie grinned from ear to ear. "Okay look behind me. And then slightly to your right. He's not that far from the entrance, he's talking to a guy. He's wearing a very tight shirt, and-" "Target locked, thanks for your assistance." Ben hopped down from the bar stool, grabbed his drink and made a beeline for the guy in question.

As Ben got closer he could faintly hear the mystery man's accent, and boy he needed to get that guy. Now he just needed to to get the guy's attention. Should he be a douchebag or play nice? Ahh, decisions. In the end, he ended up walking up behind the guy and tapped him on the shoulder to gain his attention.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyMan Nov 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Luca was having a pretty good time already. Still sipping from his drink, he chuckled at all the compliments the guy threw his way - he'd heard all of them before, this guy wasn't too original in his pickup lines, but at least he was a pretty thing to look at. "Well, now, gorgeous, were you going to ask me out for a dance, or are you just going to keep complimenting me all night? To be honest, I'd prefer a dance," he purred at the guy. Just as he - John, he'd learned his name was - was about to answer, Luca felt the soft tap on his shoulder, and spun around on the spot, to face Ben.

Ooh. The guy he'd noticed right when he got up to the bar. Well, now that he saw him up close, he was even prettier, and he soon had a pretty good hunch about why he'd though he wasn't human.... Because he reminded Luca too much about some aspects of himself. That kind of beauty was rarely seen in anything else than sirens. A crooked, charming smile slid back into place on his lips as he checked out the guy, pretty obvious about it, like.. Why should he hide it? Eventually, his gaze slipped back up to Ben's eyes, golden brown looking into grey. "Why, hello there, bello. Something... Or someone you want?" he asked with a bold grin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyMan Nov 13, 2017 10:17 pm

When Ben was suddenly face-to-face with the guy, he was slightly taken aback as he quickly realised that the guy had to be a siren too. While he obviously knew that there were plenty of male sirens, he hadn't met more than a few throughout his life. In fact, the only one he could think of was his own dad and grandfathers, all of them being people he really didn't give a damn about. So having a siren, who he could actually be sexually attracted to, in front of him was a little overwhelming. He knew he must've looked a little surprised for a second there, but he quickly masked it, just looking at him with obvious intent.

As the guy spoke, Ben bit his lower lip softly. He had to admit that the other siren had the whole foreign vibe going for him. The accent was definitely not a turn-off. "It depends on how much you're willing to give," he replied in an almost sing-song voice. He took a quick glance over the siren's shoulder, at the guy he had been talking to, kinda proud that he managed to get the hottie's attention, before turning his eyes back to the other siren. He had to admit that the guy's accent was kinda hot, it gave him kind of a foreign vibe. It was something that Ben could appreciate.. "But you could start by joining me on the dance floor." While he was talking, he sneaked his hands onto the guy's hips, and when he was done talking, he pulled him forward a bit. Just enough for their bodies to almost touch.

"That is, if you want to dance with someone who actually knows what they're doing," he added, slightly cocky. While Ben certainly hadn't been taught to dance, he wasn't exactly shy and knew what looked good. Throw in a fair amount of sex-appeal, and you got a guy who could put most of the other guests to shame.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyTirs Nov 14, 2017 12:21 am

Luca smiled a little to himself when he noticed the surprised look there'd been on the other siren's face for a split second. Hmm? Had he maybe not met another siren before? Or just not another male siren? Whatever the case might be, he loved to see that look - the good kind of surprised. It was clear how much the guy liked his accent, too. Sometimes, it was rather practical being Italian, at least when you were up here. So many people seemed to appreciate the Italian and Spanish accents, so he guessed he'd just hit jackpot by being born in the Mediterranian, near Sicily.

And of course the guy had a nice voice. He'd never met another siren who didn't. So, his smile spread, and he gave a small, genuine chuckle. "Oh, is that so? How much would I have to give for you, bellissima?" he asked, the smile slipping back into place as the guy placed his hands on Luca's lips and pulled him closer. He willingly followed, the smile turning into more of a smirk as he, too, placed his hands on Ben's hips. "Oh, but didn't you know? I was born to dance." he purred, looking deep into Ben's eyes. And well, maybe he wasn't, but it sure felt like it, from the first moment he fell in love with musicals and started taking all the dance and singing lessons he could. Not that he really needed the singing lessons, but you needed to go through them to ever get into a musical. "So... Should we? Or would you rather do a more... Intricate dance?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyLør Nov 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Ben couldn't help but grin when the guy asked him what he'd have to give to get him. While some people would get offended, he certainly wasn't. If anything he took it as a compliment when it came from another siren. "I'll leave you to figure that out for yourself. But if you play your cards right, I might just be yours for tonight." He winked at the guy, with a cheeky grin.

"A more intricate dance?" He asked with slight amusement in his voice. "That sounds like a great time, but maybe we should save the good stuff for later? I'd love to see what you're able to do." As he spoke he leaned closer until the tips of their noses touched, close enough for him to feel the other siren's breath on his lips. Then he smirked and pulled back. He grabbed the guy's hand and dragged him to the dance-floor.

//Beklager det ikke blev så langt!//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyLør Nov 18, 2017 9:33 pm

Of course Luca noticed that grin, and he chuckled at the other siren's answer. Just the amount of attitude he liked - which was just about the amount he had himself, too. "Well then... I'll show you," he smirked and winked right back at the guy, letting him drag himself along. "But how about we get to know each other a little, too? What's your name?" he asked, while they got out on the dance floor.

They barely got out there before Luca had already started dancing, his decades of dance lessons and practice clearly showing in the elegance with which he moved, his dancing having elements of both standard and latin dances, whatever flowed the best with the music. He often closed his eyes while dancing, loving to just let go and really feel the music, let it influence his dancing, too.

//eh, mit blev ikke meget bedre xD
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptySøn Nov 19, 2017 6:48 pm

Ben stopped dragging the poor guy with him shortly when he asked for his name and turned to him with a softer smile than before. "Benjamin, but usually people just call me Ben. What about you? You got a pretty name to go with the face?" As soon as he got his answer, he pulled Luca with him to the dance floor. Because as much as Ben loved to talk about himself, he also really liked dancing, especially on nights like these, where he was feeling more restless than usual.

The upbeat music was easy for Ben to fall into, his dancing naturally seductive and although a little feminine, still very hot. The main difference from other men's dancing was that he was using his hips a lot more than most guys would, slid his hands down his body every now and then, to accentuate the natural curves and could get down low without losing balance. This was mostly out of years of pole dancing, his favourite way to exercise, but also from his vast knowledge of music, which made him move with the rhythm. With a partner on his hands though, his dancing changed a little bit. Mostly by the fact that every now and then, he would touch Luca, be it his chest, hips, cheek or neck. And he certainly wasn't scared of getting close to him, grinding slightly against him every now and then, with a charming smirk on his lips, as he mouthed the words from the song every now and then.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptySøn Nov 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Luca smirked to himself as he was dragged along, and heard the other siren's name. Oh. Well, he could already hear that the guys was from around these parts, unlike himself, so of course it was a Nothern name, too. He smiled and nodded, grinning as he answered him. ". My name's Luca. Some people use my middle name, Angelo, instead. You, however, can call me whatever you'd like, bellisimo." he told him with a wink, just verging on this side of naughty.

Luca fell just as easily into the music's rhythm as Ben did, although his dancing was still influenced by classical training, and a lot by all of the musicals he knew by heart and hoped to one day star in. He could clearly see why the other guys found Ben attractive, too, even if it hadn't been for his above-and-beyond beauty which came naturally to the both of them, being sirens and all. From the moment Ben started touching him, he'd give small touches, grinds, sensual strokes in return, and, like it so often happened no matter who it was he was dancing and flirting with, his hands slipped down to the bottom of his own shirt, and he winked at Ben as he did a pirouette while pulling the shirt off, pulling Ben back in fora slow, sensual grind once it was off, a naughty smirk lighting up his entire face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptySøn Nov 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Ben realized by now that the two had gotten quite a bit of attention from a few of the people around them, either because of their looks or their dancing, he wasn't quite sure yet. But he sure didn't mind, and he was pretty sure the same went for Luca, who seemed to be as into dancing, as Ben was himself, although he had to admit that Luca did have lots of technique in his dancing.

And then the other siren did something that Ben really wasn't prepared for; he took off his shirt. And while it didn't come as a surprise that Luca looked good, Ben was still hit by a slight surge of arousal. He softly bit his lower lip, although still smiling ever so slightly. While he himself didn't really plan on losing his clothes just yet, that didn't mean he couldn't appreciate that Luca did so, and honestly, keeping his hands to himself was pretty near impossible. Besides, who was he to not show the guy that he definitely approved of this? So he did.
As soon as Luca had the shirt off, Ben moved a lot closer and wrapped his arms loosely around the other siren's neck. It wasn't so much for anything other than to signal to the people around them that nope, they couldn't have this guy tonight. That, of course, limited their dancing, but it did mean, that they could grind against each other, which Ben did with absolute pleasure.

As Ben had now more or less established that Luca didn't get to move too far away, Ben let his hands wander. They slid from the siren's neck, over his shoulders, down his chest and stomach until they could rest on his hips, where he slid the tips of his fingers down beneath the fabric that was there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyMan Nov 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Luca did notice all of the attention centered on them, too, and truth be told, this was why he loved going to the clubs. He loved all of those stares, the adoring looks at the way he moved with that practiced ease. It was also part of the reason he'd just removed his shirt; all those looks. And the look Ben gave him was even better... And just what he'd hoped for. Smirking, he boldly leant in to brush just the softest kiss against those rosy lips, seeing how cutely Ben was chewing on his lower one. And, of course, those lips were just as soft as he'd expected them to be.

He grinned when Ben's arms moved around his neck, keeping him close, his own hands winding up on Ben's lips, moving with them. And as the song the dj changed to, now, was in Spanish - the original 'Despacito',not the crappy Justin Bieber remix, Luca began softly singing along to it, Spanish was his second language after all... But he didn't bother using his ability on it just yet. No, that was for when they were at a little more private spot. So for now it was just the 'normal' siren singing, which, of course, was still damn attractive and caused even more looks, from the people closest to them.

Of course, he was still slowly grinding back against Ben, and it was so clear how much he loved to sing, just as much as he loved to dance... Which was, of course, why he'd fallen in love with musicals to start with. His smile turned into more of a smirk as he felt Ben's hands explore his body, fingers slipping just beneath the waist of the tight leggings. Softly, he moved in against those exploring fingers, encouraging them to continue exploring, while one of his hands found it's way under Ben's shirt, slipping up the other siren's side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyTirs Nov 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Ben let out an appreciative hum when he felt Luca's lips against his own, even if it was soft and brief. It should be enough to scare off the last few who might be brave enough to go up to either of them, which meant that the chance of someone else getting the other siren was small. While Ben was considered quite promiscuous by most people, that didn't mean he couldn't be just a little bit possessive of his partners - at least until they were done banging.

It wasn't long until their lips parted ways, and Ben was left, although just for a brief moment, to just look into Luca's pretty brown eyes. Then he had his arms around the Sirens neck and they continued dancing. He couldn't help but to get just a little turned on when the other siren started singing along to Despacito, as he got to hear him sing in Spanish, and fuck if that wasn't hot as hell. Although Ben wasn't that confident in his ability to talk Spanish, he understood it almost perfectly. After all, he was from Florida and had been taught the language for several years. He didn't sing along though, much more interested in hearing Luca's voice. So instead, he put his focus on moving smoothly with and against the other siren's body, as well as mapping out his torso with his own hands.

As soon as his hands were resting on Luca's hips though, they were urged to continue moving, and Ben couldn't help but smirk. He did have other plans though, because now that Luca's hands were under his shirt, he moved his own, to placed his hands on top of the other's. He didn't stop them, absolutely not, if anything, he urged the other siren to continue. He guided Luca's hands to the edge of his shirt, and then up again, but this time dragging the shirt up as well urging him to take it off. While Ben loved to tease by stripping off parts of his clothes, he liked it a whole lot more when his partner took them off of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyOns Nov 22, 2017 4:09 am

Luca took that humming as the compliment it practically was, and a broad grin spread on his lips as he kept right on singing, loving the way Ben's arms around his neck automatically pulled them closer, chests touching... If only Ben's shirt hadn't been in the way. Noticing the other siren's reaction to his singing, he laid it on thicker with his accent - so lovely that it was such easy added points up here, he'd barely ever met anyone who didn't find his accent at the very least interesting.

He was eagerly twisting against Ben's exploring hands, clenching his muscles softly under the exploring touches, biting his own lip with a cheeky grin when he realized what Ben was silently asking him to do... And he did just that, quickly getting rid of the other guy's shirt, his hands running appreciatively over the now bare skin, their chests flush against each other, finally skin to skin. Just as expected, Ben was gorgeous there, too, and he leant in for another kiss, not quite as gentle this time, not with the way he felt Ben already responding.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyOns Nov 22, 2017 1:45 pm

Ben gladly helped when Luca took off his shirt, and when they'd managed to get it off, he ran a hand through his own hair, just to make sure it wasn't too messy, with a slight grin. It faded a bit though, as the other siren leaned in to kiss him, and Ben met him halfway. He placed one hand on Luca's chest, while the other found his hair, gently tucking him closer, as if they weren't close enough already. Honestly, he was surprised that no one had come to get them to find a room, but he didn't really want to complain.

Instead, he broke away from the kiss, looking into Luca's eyes for just a few seconds, before a smirk reached his lips. His hands then quickly slid down to the siren's ass, pulling harshly up against his own body, and attacked his neck with kisses and love bites. "I hope you don't mind getting a little roughed up. I'm afraid I don't know how to play nice," he purred, nipping at the siren's ear, and squeezing his ass. Still smirking, he let go of the guy's ass, although only to grab the guy's hips and slowly move down his body.

The intent was only vaguely masked by his hips swaying from side to side, as if he was just getting low. But when he was almost face to face with Luca's crotch, he placed a few soft kisses to his lower abdomen, just above the edge of the leggings, before quickly getting back up, to place another kiss on the siren's lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyOns Nov 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Luca's smirk widened when he noticed how eagerly Ben was helping him out in removing his shirt... Clearly, the two sirens had the very same intentions, and he couldn't be happier about it. Finally! Someone who liked being honest about their intentions from the start, too! He hated the guys and girls who just beat around the bush, not really showing what they wanted... FINALLY someone showed it right from the start!

Luca just grinned when Ben's hands slipped down to his ass, and he eagerly pushed back against the exploring digits, groaning softly with the kisses and bites on his sensitive neck. Mmhmm... Then he heard what Ben said, and he straight up laughed. "You really think I'd mind? Go right ahead. I don't break that easily," he purred, grinning again as Ben moved down his body. Normally, if they hadn't been in a club, he'd already be ravaging the other siren properly... But not in here, he liked this club too much. A soft sigh escaped his full lips, and he bit his bottom one when ben moved back up to kiss him again. In return, he smiled when the kisswas over, and bend down in his knees just enough for his mouth to reach one of Ben's now exposed nipples, sucking it into his mouth and teasing it with both lips, teeth and tongue, rolling the other between the index finger and thumb of his left hand.

When he was satisfied with his work, he switched, and then finally moved back up for another kiss, one hand slipping down, beneath Ben's pants to gently rub his package through the thin fabric of his undies. "What do you say... We ditch this place and continue outside, before they throw us out of my favorite club?" he purred.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyOns Nov 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Ben groaned softly against Luca's lips, getting a little more into it, than he'd care to admit. While most people would probably be a little put off by having so many people around them, Ben found it, if anything, even more arousing. While he didn't often indulge in public sex, he did enjoy it quite a bit and if Luca was down to do it - albeit not on the dancefloor - he wouldn't complain.

Another sound, this time a deep moan, escaped Ben's lips as Luca leaned down to give his chest some attention. He bit his lower lip, and ran his fingers through the siren's hair, before briefly looking at the people around them. They didn't have that big of an audience anymore, but he did catch a few people looking their way. Primarily women, who were eyeing both of them, sometimes giggling, but there were a few men in-between who seemed to appreciate the view. It wasn't for too long though, as Luca's insisting touching craved his attention, and he couldn't help but let out another moan as his mouth moved from one nipple to the other. Shit okay, he couldn't claim he wasn't turned on, that was for sure. And it was only further proved when he felt Luca's hand down his pants.

"Already on it," he hummed, before grabbing the siren's hand wrist, to get it out of his pants, and then pulling him by it through the crowd. With Ben's one track mind, they quickly arrived at the door to one of the bigger restrooms, which was luckily  unlocked. He pulled Luca inside, and as soon as the door was locked, he placed his hands on the siren's cheeks, and pressed their lips together once more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyOns Nov 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Luca smiled against Ben's soft lips, hearing the noises he loved the most... Sure, he liked when his partner gave him pleasure, but he loved it so much more when he could hear his partner having just as much fun as himself, and it did seem like Ben was having at least as much fun as he was having right now. His hands had wandered all over Ben's back while he was treating his chest the best he'd learned, and he loved the feeling of Ben's fingers running through his hair, making a light, pleasant shiver travel down his spine, light the fire burning bright inside him.

He grinned when the other siren pulled him through the crowd into the nearest restroom, and groaned as he was kissed once more... This time, however, now that the door was closed, he but more force behind the kiss, finally deepening the kiss to let their tongues dance, his impatience winning. He groaned at he first touch of tongues, his eyes slipping close as his hands began working at the front of Ben's pants, opening them to grant him easier access to Ben's package again, slowly kneading and stroking it, his other hand slipping to Ben's ass and squeezing it firmly, all the while grinding against Ben's hip.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyTors Nov 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Ben moaned softly as Luca went right back to where he had left off on the dancefloor, and he eagerly started to reciprocate the gesture. He slid both of his hands down Luca's body, stopping briefly at his chest, to gently roll his nipples between his fingers, before continuing down, and undoing the knot keeping the hoodie around his waist. As soon as it fell to the floor, Ben shoved one hand down the leggings, to cup the length, and shortly after, he pushed the fabric down, so he could properly stroke it, none too gently, but not painfully either.

Ben's other hand slid behind him, and ended up on his ass. He then wedged his leg in-between Luca's and bend it so that he could rut against it. He angled it, so he could rub his thigh against the siren's balls and ass, grinning slightly into the kiss before pulling away. His breath was heavy, lips wet, and now, under fluorescent lights, the blush across his cheeks was a lot more visible.

"Do you want to continue like this, or should we move along?" The hand Ben had on Luca's ass left shortly, to dig through his front pocket and he pulled out a small bottle of lube. A man had to come prepared, now didn't he? "We can go however far you want,"" he then purred, placing kisses along the siren's neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyTors Nov 23, 2017 10:22 pm

This was... Special. Sure, he'd thought Ben to be incredibly hot which was why he hadn't at all refused his offers, but now... Suddenly, he was even more turned on, and without even really knowing why, he just knew he wanted Ben to want him as much as he wanted Ben, right here, right now, and so he came to the logical conclusion... That he had to sing for him, to achieve that. Not just the normal singing he'd heard earlier. No, really sing. He got very possessive when he really, really wanted someone.

He purred with all of the attention Ben lavished upon him, the touches, the handjob... He eagerly thrust forward into Ben's hand, back into the other... Grinning when Ben'd found the lube. He grabbed it and kissed Ben, before answering. "What d'you think, bello..." he muttered, and kissed Ben again, before making sure to catch his eye as he began singing the first song that sprung into his mind, here with Ben... "Sai, la gente è strana, prima si odia e poi si ama.. Cambia idea improvvisamente, prima la verità poi mentirà lui.. Senza serietà, come fosse niente.. Sai, la gente è matta, forse è troppo insoddisfatta.. Segue il mondo ciecamente, quando la moda cambia.. Lei pure cambia, continuamente, scioccamente..." and this was with the full power, doing his utmost to sing perfectly while looking into those pretty grey eyes... Meanwhile, he slowly pulled down Ben's pants, not looking away for even a split-second.

//Det er den sang der er på hans profil, og også præcis den sangstemme han har. <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyFre Nov 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Fairly often, Ben forgot about his ability. It wasn't that he didn't know he had it, he had been pretty aware of it since the first time he kissed someone, but it wasn't anything he could control. He couldn't turn it off, and it didn't take his energy when he used it, so it was just there. Just like how he was pretty, and his voice attracted people. But with his hands around Luca's dick, he could practically feel that he got even more turned on, and honestly? Ben didn't mind.

Ben couldn't help but grin as well when the other siren took the lube and then kissed him again, before letting his hand go back to the other's ass. The kiss didn't last long, however, and when it ended, he looked questioningly into Luca's warm brown eyes and stopped his hand's movement. It disappeared fairly quickly again, and instead, he was filled with a weird feeling of awe and something else, placed there by Luca's singing no doubt. He felt like his insides were tying knots on themselves, and took a shaky breath. He couldn't take his eyes away from the other siren, and he placed the hand, that hadn't been down the guy's leggings, on his cheek instead, gently tracing his cheekbone with his thumb. He had even registered that his pants were being pulled down, way too occupied by Luca's singing and eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyLør Nov 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Speaking of that, Luca was still gently thrusting against Ben's warm hand, his thigh... Well, whatever he could reach of him, to be honest, still singing. Still smiling as he looked deep into those grey eyes, keeping eye contact even when he pulled Ben's pants all the way down to his ankles, and did the same with his own, dropping the thong he'd been wearing just as well - no need for it with Ben already feeling him out like that.

His smile softening, his voice likewise, he brought both hands behind Ben, squeezing out a dollop of the lube onto the fingers of his right hand, making sure at least his index and middle finger were thoroughly coated, before that hand travelled down into Ben's undies, his fingers slowly slipping down the crack, for his index finger to soon circle that tight, inviting hole, testing if Ben was, as he suspected, just as loose as he himself was... because then that wouldn't need much prep. But if Ben really enjoyed the prep, he might still keep it up for a bit...

//den er lidt kort... sorry ^^;
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyTirs Nov 28, 2017 3:15 pm

It was only for a brief moment, that Ben broke eye-contact with Luca, and that was when the other siren dropped the last bits of clothes. But it was barely a second before he quickly looked back up into his brown eyes, with a wanton expression on his face. He wasn't stupid though, he was very much aware that the siren's song was very much the cause of his even stronger infatuation with him. But at the same time, Ben didn't really give a shit, because it felt too damn great.

Ben inhaled sharply when he felt Luca's finger teasing his entrance, and it woke him up from the almost trance-like, that the singing had put him in. He pushed back against the finger, quickly revealing that he was rather loose, showing that he definitely slept around enough to keep him that way. He pressed his lips against Luca's once more, effectively disrupting his singing, as his lust for the man had reached a peak where he if he wanted him much more, he would probably pounce on him, except it might be too late for that. Ben's hands left Luca's privates, resting on his hips, as he slowly forced the other siren to walk backwards. After a few steps, he stopped, paused for a second before slamming the lid to the toilet down, and he then forcibly pushed Luca down to sit on it.

With a coy smirk, Ben slid his fingers underneath the band of his own black boxer-briefs and pushed it lower, slowly, before letting them fall down to the floor. He moved over to straddle Luca, and grabbed his shaft once more, sliding his hand up and down teasingly slow. "I don't know what that was, but I know I want you, and I know you'll give me what I want," he hummed, gently caressing the tip with his thumb.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyTirs Nov 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Ooh. He liked that expression... The want in Ben's eyes, sure that his own reflected much the same. It was only fair, right? He knew it was probably something with Ben's kisses that caused him to get aroused so much quicker than usual, and so it was only fair he returned the favor. At least this was, like, the most consensual sex that could ever be, right? With as mad with want they both were for each other, right now...

He chuckled softly, though still singing, when he noticed the reaction as he played with the entrance, with was, as expected, rather loose like his own was, too. So used to sleeping around like himself? Fair, that made this whole deal so much easier. The finger slipped inside Ben, swirling around to loosen him up furhter, gently but insisting, as the other siren claimed his lips once more and he softly groaned into the kiss, deepening it straight away, keeping it up right until Ben began pushing him backwards, down on the toilet lid he'd just slammed down.

Luca watched, with a broad, rather horny smile as Ben finally got rid of his underwear, and moved to straddle him. As soon as he was there, in Luca's lap, he let his hands find their back back to Ben's ass, his finger continuing right where it'd left off, and, then he deemed him loose enough, the second finger joined, and they sought deeper, in search of his prostate, knowing very well just how good that felt. He couldn't quite keep his own moans back, though, not that he thought Ben minded - but yeah, with the way his hand was moving, he was definitely just as experiences as Luca himself was, maybe a bit more. But right now, he frankly didn't care about anything but how good it felt, and how much he'd like to be inside Ben as soon as possible. "Of course I will..." he replied, just a little breathlessly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca   I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca EmptyFre Dec 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Ben let out a soft moan, as Luca's finger found it's way back into him, and then again, when another finger joined the first one, now searching for something. Ben had to admit that one of the reasons that he didn't care for girls anymore, was because of this. A much louder moan left his lips, when Luca found what he was searching for, and in return, Ben grabbed the lube, squirted some into his hand, before continuing to jack the other Siren off.

"Good boy," he praised, leaning down to place a few soft kisses there, before biting down. Not harsh enough to draw blood, but enough to leave bright red marks. He then kissed over the mark, gently lapping at it with his tongue. "Now, add a third, so we can get on with this," he purred, gently nipping at Luca's earlobe.

I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay
» Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)
» Finding some company
» An evening in good company

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Natklubben, Philotes-
Gå til: