Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 7:26 pm

@Eilish <33 (Let the drama unfold)

Content warning: Sexual content ahead.

He had been surprised to meet her at Samuel's place 28 years ago. So damn beautiful she was, no wonder his brother was holding onto her so tight. He was so jealous of his brother, it wasnt fair that he had found someone who was so enchanting. Despite how he had started feeling for her, he had never acted upon it. Never really wanted to test just how much his brother would value the bloodline over a betrayal like this. But damn, Samuel was a lucky guy. He had visited them often, watched them together, felt his own jealousy grow and grow by day. It had become an obsession for Cetas, till one day she was gone.

Was this what heartbreaks felt like? He wasnt sure who was hurting the most, him or Samuel - But Samuel did a fucking great job at hiding it, didnt he? Cetas thought so. And yet it angered him, how could his brother hide his feelings so well? Cetas could barely contain the anger he felt, and spent many days beating up meaningless thugs that he came across on bars and whatnot, he actively looked for trouble in the hopes that it would heal whatever this was. She wasnt even his, why was he so damned pissed?
It had been 28 years, and Cetas still felt the same. Samuel had been bouncing around women, ugly and pretty ones, maybe it was his way of coping with the loss, but Cetas finally got a hint at how his brother was feeling. He never treated them as well as he did Eilish, he could burst out yelling at them for the silliest of things, really losing his cool. Cetas didnt really care, but it wasnt cool to watch a few of them weep in sorrow as Samuel ordered them away like something disposable.
Somehow he did enjoy watching his brother's outbursts, served him right, the bastard.

He had gotten a glimpse of her on the street and at first he couldnt believe what he saw. His jaw felt like it could drop to the ground like a heavy weight, and his heart galloped in his chest like crazy. It was really her, holy fuck it was Eilish and she was back. He watched her as she walked into the bar owned by the serpents, and he just knew. He had to go take his chances, Samuel would never find out, it was perfect.
He stepped into the bar and walked over to her right away, not being able to hold back a grin, "Well there she finally is. Eilish the goddess. What a sight for sore eyes. Years havent even touched you," he said in a neutral tone, yet there was something charming over it. Unlike Samuel, Cetas loved to woo the women he met, make them feel appreciated on the get go, shower them in compliments if they allowed him. He put his hand on the disk and looked at the bartender, before he ordered the whiskey he had seen her drink. "Did my brother turn dull or somethin'? I'm just wondering, because you havent been here the last 28 years," he then said. His way of talking was special, but even though it made him sound like a thug, he was just as intelligent as his big brother.

Sidst rettet af Cetas Lør Apr 20, 2019 1:03 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 10:51 pm

Outfit, but serpent jacket instead

Eilish had come back maybe a week ago or so, and things seemed back to normal, other than she was quite a few years older. Her appearance hadn’t changed much, but she had cut her hair shorter. It had been easier that way being stuck in Wonderland for that long, just waiting for time to pass. When she knew there wasn’t much more to do with the Serpents that day, she decided just to go out for a drink. That was one thing she had missed, that and cigarettes. She sat down at the bar, ordering the wiskey that fit her taste and just looked around for a bit. The place needed some renovation, but else it was in pretty good shape. She soon felt the pressence of someone else and as she turned her head she saw none other than Cetas. A small almost faint smile spread on her lips as he spoke. He was always one to flatter her, to much annoyance of his brother, but she like Cetas – at least in some way. For her it had been eight years, but add twenty and that was how long they had waited on her. She let out a small chuckle and too a sip of her whiskey, letting the taste swirl a bit in her mouth. ”Years pass differently for a woman, but I guess I can thank my good genes,” she said with a raised eyebrow. He had always been rather reserved around them, but always ready to crack a few jokes. His question about his brother made her shake her head as she looked down her glass. ”On the contrary, but I’m a like a bird in flight – you never know where I’ll land next,” she said and looked to Cetas as she popped her head to the side as she looked at him. ”I’m glad to hear you counted the years, have you learned to count while I was gone?” she said teasingly and a bit sarcastic. She had a weird humor, and most just mistook it as an insult, maybe why she often got into a bar fight.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 12:12 am

He smiled at her remark about her genes and shook his head, "Outshining most women in here, and they're fairly attractive. That's 'ought to be more than just good genes," he then said with a hint of a charm and ordered a bourbon. He turned his gaze to her and narrowed his eyes for a bit, as he for a second remembered the image of her being held by his brother. It made his nostrils flare just slightly, but he quickly removed it from his thought as his drink was brought to him. He grabbed his drink and took a sip as she called herself a bird in flight. "Even birds needs a nest from time to time," he then argued with a teasing smile. Her tease made his grin grow as the smile reached all the way up to his eyes that looked very much like his brother's eyes. The form was so alike, and the eyecolour was exactly the same. He shook his head and took a sip of his drink. "Good one. Why would I count when I can pay someone else to do it for me?" he then said and chuckled lightly.
Unlike Samuel, he wasnt very reserved and as cold. Yeah, he did bear the Prideux signature traits, but he tried as much as he could to stray from it. "But a bird in flight," he then said, returning to her answer from before, smirking in an unpredictive way as he leaned his shoulder over to her, pressing it lightly against hers, "Tell me, little birdie, does that mean you're free from my brother now?" he then asked and tilted his head. He narrowed his eyes shortly at her before he said something faster than she could answer, "Alright so, he went to Africa. Dont know how long, he didnt say. Just said it was business," he then said with a shrug as he moved his eyes to his drink, but he was watching her indirectly to see if there would be any sort of reaction from her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 12:34 am

Eilish shook her head and let out a sigh at his comment, clearly threading dangerous ground as it sounded like flirting. She didn’t mind flirting, it was a weird and fun way to get to know someone, so maybe a little distraction wasn’t going to be too bad. Eight years in Wonderland had done somthing to her, made her think about her actions from different sides, however she was still the same in some regards. But those years had made her realise how much she longed for Samuel. It was weird how much you could miss someone, who had only been in your life for about a year before having to leave. ”Outshining? Honey, didn’t you just call me goddess? A goddess cannot be compared to a mere mortal,” she said as she leaned a bit against the bar, letting her eyes rest on Cetas. The brothers had always looked fairly alike, even if they both disagreed with that statement. Those grey eyes they shared felt like home looking into. She chuckled silently at his nesting comment and nodded her head. She had missed Cetas too. His funny way of twisting words and just making her laugh on rare occasions. Few had heard her laugh in her life, but Cetas and Samuel had heard it more than any. ”Oh yeah, I guess counting is too mundane for you?” she said raising an eyebrow in teasing. She turned her gaze to her drink once more as she took another sip. She made a mental note to go and grab some cigarettes on her way home. His comment made her shrug, not really knowing what to answer. She and Samuel had always declared ownership over each other. ”I was only really free when I was with him,” she said nodding slightly. Maybe it was admitting weakness, but to hell with that weakness. She was sat next to Cetas, and if he ran his mouth, she knew how to handle it. ”And Africa sounds great – the business is still going great, I pressume?” she asked calmly. Maybe it was for the better not to see Samuel right away. Eilish had some things she needed to take care of first, and she was not really in the mood to explain everything right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 12:59 am

His smile grew as she explained how goddesses couldnt be compared to mortals, before he shook his head, "You're right. That's why I was talking about the vampires, the other sirens and whatever mortal that bears some sort of beauty enhancement. You're outshining the supernatural, as a goddess would," he then explained, the charming tone growing a bit as he talked. He just wanted to see how far he could press his charms, till he got some sort of reaction from it. Maybe she didnt mind because he was her man's brother - Ouch. He chose not to think of it like that.
"Of course it is. It takes time, and is utterly boring. But if you really want to know, itssssss... 28 years, 3 months, 14 days and 2 hours," he then said with a smirk, not disclosing if he had actually counted or made someone else do it as he had claimed. "Remind me to give my counter a raise. And then lower it, because he clearly should have told me from the start how long it would take. That's how counting works, right?" he then said before he laughed heartily, clearly joking. But that was usually his game, acting dumb so the person he was talking to could flaunt their intelligence, just so he could show them some sort of praise for explaining it. He wasnt sure if Eilish knew that, he couldnt recall if he had done it before.
Her words hurt him, but he didnt really show it. He didnt mind her admitting her weakness, everyone had one or more and he could never hold it against her. He just wished that it wasnt his brother that was hers, because it was a bit harder to dispose of family. Either way, he was sure that if he really were to get rid of Samuel, their similarities would just push her further away from him, so his low chances would become minimal. But what were his chances now? He wondered.
Her question made him make a unsure grimace followed by a funny sounding "meeehhh," before he shrugged, "Maybe too well, I'd say," he then said with a more serious tone. He hadnt really seen Samuel being this focused on work as he had been, maybe it was a part of the distractions that made him not think about Eilish. He turned to her and put his elbow on the bar disk as he rested his head in his palm looking at her. "I missed your beautiful face," he then said rather dreamingly, before he laughed and shook his head slightly, "Alright, I'll tone down the flattery, and instead focus on the whole you, sure your looks are on point, but what's more beautiful is your mind. That was the last one," he then said in a serious tone but he had a warm smile on his face.
"Anyyywayyy now that he's out of town, I can act as his substitute. I look like him, right? That's what you said," he then said, to remind her that he remembered. How could he forget? Being compared to the man that had the woman he wanted? It had pissed him off back then but he had come to terms with it. Maybe it would even be a good thing, if he could play his cards right. He tilted his head as he looked at her for a while without saying anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 1:42 am

Eilish rolled her eyes at his comment and bit back a smile. He did know how to charm, she had to give that to him at least, but why he was trying to charm her, she didn’t really know. Didn’t he know that she was still devoted to Samuel, one way or another? When he said how long she had been gone she raised an eyebrow and nodded with respect in her look. ”Funny – where you counting the days just to see how long you could enjoy your time without me?” she said teasingly and gave him a small push with her elbow. Not enough to hurt, but just enough to move him a bit if he played along. His comment about counting made her sigh. She knew he was far more bright than he led on, but maybe it was a good thing to keep things hidden. Eilish felt a bit more at ease now than she had in a long time, and she felt like maybe she could find her laughter once more. It was too early to say, and she had a feeling Cetas was up to something. Maybe testing her in some way? It was weird, but she didn’t show it in her face, that she kept neutral, unless she smiled at his stupid jokes or compliments. She had never been shy to admit she liked compliments, but it felt strange when it came from her lover’s brother. His serious tone she picked up on, but she would save that comment for later. Right now she really wanted something fun or at least less dull than the past eight years. He said he would tone down his flattery, but not before he had to comment on almost everything. She held back a chuckle and shook her head at him, emptying her glass and nodding to the bartender for a refill.

She was just about to take a sip of the freshly poured whiskey as Cetas made a comment that made her place her drink back down. Eilish’s turquorse eyes found his grey and she reached out, caressing his cheek with an almost soft smile on her lips. ”Now I would hate for you to die because you couldn’t hold your finger’s away from me,” she said, as she licked a little drop of whiskey away from the corner of her mouth. She gave his cheek a little slap as she removed her hand and grabbed her drink once more, taking a bigger sip. What Cetas had said had bugged her in the wrong way. A substitute? No one could substitute her Samuel, but the thought was tempting. She let out a sigh and got up from her seat. She wasn’t going to stay here if all he wanted to do was get in her pants. Eilish placed a few banknotes on the disk and nodded to Cetas as she headed for the door.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 2:13 am

He chuckled at her tease and moved along with her elbow push, rocking to one side as he moved back and gently pushed his shoulder against her, "Outrageous thing to say. I already told you I didnt count, though I'll assume that you'd like if I did" he then said, with a clear tease in his voice, but also something flirtatious as it was truly a mystery if he had actually counted it himself or not. He winked at her as he was never going to tell her the truth.
The substitute suggestion had been a stretch, but a necessary one. If he had to see if there was any chance to get through to her, he had to go somewhere unexpected, despite the result. He raised an eyebrow as she placed her hand on his cheek, it made him feel warmer and he knew that he was struck for good. Her words made him scoff and move his head away in disbelief, "Now now, I get that I look good, but a substitute doesnt have to be the sexual kind," he then said as she slapped his cheek and finished her drink. But it was nice to hear that she was thinking in those lines, it felt like a challenge he couldnt wait to compete in - Like his brother he always aimed for winning. He quickly got up from his seat as she headed for the door and picked up the pace as he grabbed her arm and moved her around to face him, "But could he really deny the goddess to do whatever she pleased?" he then asked with a rather serious look in his eyes as his hand firmly held hers. It was his right hand, on which he bore the exact same tattoo that Samuel had, the face of a prideful chinese lion that seemed to consume the world. A very detailed tattoo in fact, that had a meaning to the brothers. He ran the hand up her lower arm to her upper arm in a gentle stroke.
"But it could be nice with a cig'," he then said as he put his arm around her and walked outside. He pulled out his pack and put the bud of one in his mouth, before he offered Eilish one. He lit his and took a deep inhale as he studied her face. There was something about her reaction in there, and he wasnt sure if he had lost or the game was still on. "But I guess he has tamed the beast in you, made it sit, jump and talk at his command," he then said as he exhaled the smoke and looked into her eyes. It could sound like an insult, but it truly was a dare. Would she dare go against his claim and show her wild side, or would she stay loyal to Samuel and prove his point. But he knew he had to push her just a little further, "He has been quiteeee the busy man since you left," he then said with a curious look in his cold eyes as he looked at her. The smiles and witty exterior had crawled off him and now his Prideux blood in him was showing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 11:14 am

How could they look so alike but be so different in manners and speech? She had always wondered, but never dared to think the thought through. His teasing and flirtatious nature almost had her, but it was a weird thing to feel like this. Especially around Cetas. Yeah, he might look slightly like Samuel, but he would never be him. As she got up to leave she felt him grab her and turn her around. Her eyes sought his as he spoke to her again, and she couldn’t help but smile a bit twisted at him. She liked the way he spoke, and she looked to his hand as it moved up her arm. Samuel must’ve really been out of town, because if Cetas was seen or caught, his hand might get cut off, just for touching her. ”I do what I see fit – He has never restrained me, you should know more than anyone,” she said and raised an eyebrow at her. The only thing they had promised to never share with others was their kind of love. He placed her arm around her and she let out a sigh as they came out into the street once more. She removed his arm and took a cigarette, placing it between her lips and waiting for him to light it for her. As he lit it she just took a deep inhale and made a relieving sigh as she felt the nicotine again. His comment made her grin as she shook her head once more. ”Tamed me? What makes you say that? I guess you don’t know me,” she said as she looked at him. Cetas clearly tried to get to her, but she found his teasing more endearing than anything. At the mention of Samuel having seeing others her eyes shortly lost all spark as she returned to her void stare. Eilish could feel her blood boil at the mention, but of course she couldn’t blame him. He hadn’t known the truth back then, and he might never get to know it. She looked away and took another puff as she tried calming her nerves. ”Has he moved on?” she simply asked, not really showing anything but a stoic expression. She didn’t really want to know, but there was no point in chasing him down, if he didn’t want her anymore. Though if she ever did see him on the arm of someone else she would kill that girl. No questions asked. It was in her nature to kill, but if people took what was hers she could do more than just kill. She could torture and maim just to let the person suffer even more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 1:07 pm

He chuckled at her answer and shool his head, “Does he see it that way too? If he wouldnt restrain you, then why would I have to wait for him to be away before I can touch you?” his arm moved around her and he looked her in the eyes, “The only person that would never restrain you, would be me. My dear goddess, you could never be contained, you were born to be wild,” his words were full of charm, he couldnt hold back. Not for anything in this moment as they walked outside.
He lit her cigarette and watched the bud enter her beautiful lips, god it was so fucking hot to just see her smoke. Samuel was so damned lucky for holding his world in his hands, but that wasnt so in this moment, Cetas was free to take his world into his own hands and he cheisjed the opportunity.
His tease didnt work, but did it matter? She had already entertainef the thought of being with him, so he wouldnt just give up. He had a rather cold look his eyes as he looked at her with a sterness to his eyes, “I know you just as well as him,” he then said and took a long drag from the cigarette, before he inhaled the fresh air, pushing the smoke down into his core, feeling the nicotine do it’s work. “And it would be a lie to claim that he hasnt tried to tame you. Pleasantly so, his efforts seemed to have failed,” he then said with a spark in his eyes. Fuck, he just had to have her, damn Samuel, he could be eaten by a lion for all that Cetas cared.
He moved closer to her as she seemed to unfazed by Samuel’s business with other women, he knew it meant something to her, it couldnt just mean nothing, even if her face said so. He pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it away as he got near her, his hand went up and gently grabbed around her face and made her look him in the eyes. He and Samuel were both dominant men, but Cetas’ touch was different, while Samuel was cold and gentle at the same time, there was a more loving nature to Cetas’. He looked into her eyes and had a serious expression on his face as he wet his lips before he replied, “It would seem so,” he said not exactly disclosing if it were true or not, yet hinting that it could be possible. He then leaned into her, passionately locking his lips around her, before they loosened and kissed her underlip, so lovingly gentle but he wasnt able to hide his greed. How could he? She was everything he wanted, absolutely nothing could ever suffice to her, and feeling her lips against hers only refined the feeling to certainty. “But I havent,” he whispered sensually on her lips as he moved his head a bit away to watch her reaction. Would she give into him? Would it be out of grief, would it be to replace Samuel? He didnt care, as long as he got her. Whatever the reason could or couldnt be didnt matter. Samuel had lost, and he could win. The sweet taste of her lips tasted like victory. “We could go to his place and avenge his poor attempt to cherish you. Let me show you just how irreplacable you are, my godess
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 2:01 pm

”You would have to ask him that, right?” she said raising an eyebrow. She didn’t move his hands, because she frankly didn’t mind them, but she also knew what that touch could mean for him if Samuel was ever to find out. Maybe he was really stupid or he had a death wish – either way, that was up to him. As he caller her his she gritted her teeth. How dared he claim her as her own, but she kept quiet. If he messed up again, she would put him in his place. For now she just enjoyed her cigarette, how the smoke made it’s slow way down her throat and filled her lungs. She could feel his eyes on her, and she met his gaze as he spoke again. ”We also both know that if he had tamed me, he would have grown tired of me in the long run,” she said as she shrugged. It didn’t hurt to talk about facts, because that would have been the truth. Samuel didn’t want her to be a compliant housewife, and even if he did, he hadn’t tried hard enough to express that. As Cetas mentioned Samuel’s few side distractions, she felt her eyes resting on her surroundings as the cars drove by. She could hear him flick away his smoke and she turned her face to him. Soon he grabbed her face and her eyes looked into those familiar grey eyes. For a second she saw Samuel infront of her, but the touch threw her off. She bit her lip hard and wanted to numb herself in the moment that Cetas said what she feared most. Eilish barely got a chance to answer before she felt his loving lips moving against hers, but she couldn’t return the kiss. She was frozen, feeling her emotions run rampant inside. She swallowed at his words and took a step back. ”Cetas,” she whispered shaking her head. Cetas had always been friendly, but being with him would be a big betrayal on both of their shoulders. Part of her wanted to jump at the chance, make the feeling of Samuel’s hands on her disappear as their bodies would melt together. But the other part was so fiercly loyal. His words made her stop moving away. Was he really trying this right now? She gritted her teeth as she swung at him. ”Don’t you fucking dare,” she said in a cold tone as her hand reached his chest, placing a hard hit against it. If he hadn’t been a demon, he would be flying to the ground, but she was a mere siren on land.

Eilish could feel her hand shake at the thought of someone calling her theirs. It was weird. It wasn’t allowed in any sense of the word. ”You know I’m not something to just claim,” she muttered, trying to calm her emotions. If she could just retreat to her numb feeling, she would be alright. Fuck. She wasn’t going to let his words get to her like this. Every part of her being still belonged to Samuel, even if he had moved on. Was that a pathetic thought? Maybe, but that demon had showed her more love than she had ever known. Sure, their love was hard for others to understand, but it had always left her body in a state of euphoria. Her eyes reached Cetas’ grey, and if he knew her as well as he had back then, he could see the hurt in her eyes. She longed for someone’s touch, but anyone but Samuel would just be a vague wannabe. Eilish grabbed the collar of his shirt, still shaking, but she let him go turning her back to him. ”I will not let you take advantage of me right now,” she growled. She needed to get her emotions under control. ”I thought I had a true friend in you, but all you want to do is just get back at your brother,” she mumbled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 6:08 pm

"Maybe I will," he said in a rather serious tone to mark that he couldnt give less of a fuck of the outcome. At this time, he knew that he could have a chance, and whatever reaction that would get out of Samuel was for the future, and the future was always unpredictable. One thing that was certain was that someone's blood was going to be spilled the moment Samuel knew. But whose blood would it be? His or Samuel's? It really came down to which one of these beasts of men would fight the most for her. But did she know that? He wasnt certain.
A cold laugh left his mouth as she said that Samuel would grow bored of a tame woman, "That is true. However, even the most domesticated of animals can have their wild side. Maybe he likes that," he then said, challenging her eyes in a way as he inhaled his smoke, to exhale it again after a moment.
He watched her eyes as he held her face, knowing that she sought out to see the parts of Samuel in him, but he didnt care. He was still not going to not get a taste of her dangerously sweet lips, even if it meant that he could be skinned alive. What could Samuel do about it? Nothing, the demon was busy in Africa, and Cetas beastly side wasnt going to give up, not for anything. The kiss was one sided, but still sweet and somewhat fulfilling. He started wondering what he would feel if she had given in, would it be that much sweeter? He heard her whisper his name, and it made his insides tingle a bit, god she said his name in just the right way, even if it was a rejection.
It was not surprising that his suggestion had ticked her off the wrong way, it was a bold suggestion for someone as devoted to his brother as she was, yet he went there anyway. He saw her fist as she swung it at him and lifted his hand just in time to grab firmly around her wrist, pulling her a bit closer to him, "Dare what? Suggest that you should be with me? Why not? Hmmm? Tell me," he then said as he lifted his eyebrow in wonder. He held her wrist for a bit as he studied her face in a cold expression, "I thought so," he then said without disclosing what he meant and let go of her wrist, listening to her say she wasnt a prize for someone to claim. He lifted his eyebrow in just the way that Samuel normally would and shook his head, "You're putting words in my mouth, Eilish. I never claimed you nor am I trying to," he then said truthfully and shook his head as a small smirk on his mouth spread. Silly girl, hadnt he just told her that no one could have her? That was the whole deal, neither Samuel or him could have her, she was free like the bird, to take whatever she liked. He exhaled deeply and watched her struggle with her emotions. For a cold person like Cetas, it was easy to see her feelings running wild, even in the smallest of hints.
He watched her as she grabbed the collar of his shirt, he noticed the lack of control within her, the way she looked at him. This was bad. He watched her let go as she turned her back on him, listened closely to her words. She may be the least expressive person but her whole being was screaming with emotions in this moment. He exhaled as she mumbled, and stepped closer to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "You never had a true friend in me, Eilish. I could be your friend, but never truly," he admitted and frowned lightly, his eyes never leaving hers as if he wanted to see her reaction to his words before he continued, "I couldnt be your friend because I get so fucking angry when I watch his arms around you, his lips on yours," he admitted coldly, yet there wasnt weakness in his voice, rather it just seemed like anger.
He let go of her shoulder as he grunted and turned his back at her to place it against the wall next to them, putting a cigarette in his mouth. "I wasnt just trying to get in your pants, I wanted to move your heart. But I guess it's been locked away by him," he then said in a indifferent voice as he lit the cigarette and took a long drag, leaning his head back against the wall as he relaxed his shoulders. He had his eyes on her for a while before he moved his head away and exhaled the smoke out in the air. "It is however surprising that you think anyone could ever take advantage of you," he then said in a voice that yelled anything else than surprise, maybe a little disappointment. Maybe she truly wasnt as wild and free as she claimed to be, maybe she was just a little girl with a fragile heart.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 1:31 pm

The thought of Cetas confronting Samuel was weird. Cetas had always stood a bit in the shadows of his brother, but was he really going for this right now? She sighed as she exhaled the smoke and licked her lower lip carefully. She wasn’t going to answer to what he said about what Samuel liked or didn’t like. It didn’t really matter. As he had kissed her, she stood with so many emotions inside. She felt rage bubbling up in her blood, but she also wanted his lips again. Make him disappear, she wanted to say, but she was not weak like that. She had swung at him but he had caught her hand, and she wanted him to pull her closer. If he really thought in those lines then why not act on it even more? ”I’ll tell you why – because I’m not someone you’re with; I’m someone you worship, and I don’t know if you could give me that,” she snared, not really knowing what came over her. His touch had been something she hadn’t felt before, like a loving blanket pulling over her. It was scary, much more scary than whatever her and Samuel had. As he said he wasn’t trying to claim her she let out a sigh. Why was he doing all of this now? Why not back when they had spent some time together? Had he really just waited twenty-eight years for this? She let go of his collar and tried to calm herself, and he stepped closer, placing a hand on her shoulders. She looked into his grey eyes as he spoke, she had calmed herself a bit, and she was back to her blank expression.

Though she didn’t emote it, she was a bit surprised at his admitting that he wanted her like that. It felt weird and exiciting to know that, but then again, was she really allowed to feel like that? Deep down she knew that her and Samuel were tied in a way like no-one else, but if Samuel was alright with finding other girls, then what held her back? Maybe it was because Cetas was Samuel’s brother, and that would make more of a mess. ”You want to move my heart?” she mumbled to herself trying to understand. She wanted to understand what was going on inside his head. His last comment made her loose it. She couldn’t stop herself from laughing. Her true laugh were often described as being mesmerizing, almost as a song of a siren. Her hands flew to her belly as she tried to stand as she laughed. His words were maybe meant in a hard way, but this was apparently what had set her off. She straightened herself up a bit as she looked at him, still a hint of laugh behind her eyes as she looked at him. ”I needed that,” she said calmly and took a deep breath. She placed herself leaning against the wall again and snug another cigarette from Cetas’ packet.

”You could be a nice distraction,” she said as she lit her cigarette. Was she actually considering this? Her heart was a weird place to belong in, so not many people had crawled their way inside. ”Believe it or not, there was a time where people could take advantage of me,” she admitted turning her head a bit to look at Cetas. She blew a little smoke out slowly as her eyes studied him. His kiss had been him acting out some pent up feelings, and she hadn’t really pushed him away. Not that she had kissed back, but the feeling was so different. ”The past years haven’t been easy, mentally or physically,” she said turning her gaze out to the road again and sighed. Wonderland had messed with a lot of them, but they had come out alright. Mostly. Maybe it was more the fact that she had been held captured for so long and been surrounded by so many known faces, rather than Wonderland itself. She looked at the lit part of her cigarette as she was silent for a bit. Wonderland had put her to the test, and she had come out stronger, but her emotions were a mess. ”Next time you kiss me, I might even kiss back,” she said as she shrugged, leaning her head back to the wall and looking up at the sky. Blue skies and sunny days. A perfect day for a ride on her bike. She considered maybe going away from Gaia for a bit. The city was not really the same for her right now. ”Do you wanna go somewhere? Anywhere but Gaia,” she said, not really knowing why she asked him. Maybe part of her didn’t want to be alone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 4:26 pm

Her sweet words made him purr lightly as he shook his head at her last words, “You wouldnt know if you dont let me try. I could make a simple woman feel like she could compete with you. But you? I’d make any other peasant’s worship a shameful attempt,” he then said sensually as he let her go.
He glanced at her from the wall when she mumbled to herself, he scoffed and lit his cigarette. Was it really that surprising to her that she could captivate most of the men she met? He thought about it, wondering if there had been a man who had broken her, thrown her out of the light she shone so perfectly? It made him angry. He wanted to kill the guy. Her laugh at his last comment, made him raise an eyebrow, but it was a mesmerizing laugh, he wasnt sure if he had heard her laugh like that before. He watched her for a while, before he moved his eyes out on the road, inhaling the cigarette.

He was sure that he had lost as he placed himself on the wall. The smoke tasted bitter, she would probably leave and wait for Samuel. God he wanted to kill him, go to Africa and strangle the shit out of him. But she wasnt leaving, to his surprise, she walked over to him and stood next to him.
A smile spread on his lips as she called him a nice distraction. He took a long drag and inhaled deeply afterwards as his head that was leaned against the wall glided in her direction. He listened to her words and made a melancholic smirk as he shook his head, he barely could believe it. “I would kill them all for you,” he said coldly, but it was truthful. If they werent already dead that was. She didnt know, but she had control over both of the brothers, maybe Samuel was a bit harder to contain, but Cetas would do anything for her.
It formed you into the person you are today. But I have no idea what it is you’ve gone through,” he then said and moved his head back to watch the passing cars. He tried thinking about what she could have gone through, but as the person he was, he honestly had no idea. He had had a good life till he went on to mess it up himself, but he was never in any way harmed by anyone other than physically. He wasnt sure about Samuel, the man had secrets that not even Cetas could get out of him.
He scoffed as she said that she would return the kiss next time, as he then chuckled coldly, “Would I get hit again? ‘Cause that was kinda hot,” he then said and moved his eyes to meet hers. He rolled the cigarette between his fingers and pressed lightly down on the filter before he returned it to his mouth and took a small drag. Her next word were surprising, which showed as he lifted his eyebrows lightly at the cars and took a moment to think about it. “Let me take you away from this place then,” he said as he flicked the cigarette out on the street and turned to her. He reached out and grabbed her hand as he then walked down the streets, till he reached a bike. He sat up on it and ripped the wires out as he looked at her, “Hop on,” he said with a smile as he easily used the wires to start the motorcycle. However owned it could be as mad as they wanted, Cetas took ownership of it in this moment. Whereever they went, it would be left there to possibly never be found again.

When she was seated, he pulled on the speeder, making it growl ever so softly. Samuel had his cars, but Cetas prefered the motorbeasts, feeling the air on his face and the feel of always being on the verge of death. A car never gave the same feeling, not truly. He drove quite fast, manuvering around the cars with such ease, like a snake slithering it’s way around. The city was quickly behind them and they entered the forest, removing the sky from their view. He moved his head back to glance at her, “Do you feel it?” He asked softly as he moved his face to the road again, “The feeling of being alive,” he murmured which was drowned in the noise. Gaia was soon far away, and he stopped as the sea got in their view. He straightened his back and let his grey eyes scan the scenery. He jumped off the bike after her and moved out into the sand. “Do you like the sea?” He asked moving his eyes to her, with a curious tone. Soon he moved over to her, placing a gentle arm around her lower back as he pressed her close to him, putting a hand on her cheek as he leaned in to kiss her - But he stopped just a few centimeters away from her face as he scoffed softly, “Will you fight me on this?” He whispered, so close to her lips they were almost touching, so sensual and daring.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 5:50 pm

”I’ve killed most of them myself, so don’t even bother,” she mumbled before she exhaled a small cloud of smoke. It wasn’t really a secret that she knew violence like the back of her hand, but those kills had been what had truely made her hunger for power. The more the better. The mere thought of those who had wronged her, sprawled across the floor in their own pool of blood made her happy. She nodded at his comment. It had made her who she was, but at what cost? Her innocence? Her childhood? Frankly, she had stopped a long time ago wondering who she would have become if she had been raised by her real parents. Maybe she would have turned out in the same way, but no-one knew for sure. To be honest so many years had passed at this point that she hardly thought of what she had been through, but on the lonely nights. When everything was quiet, she could still feel the fear in her system, like her body was anticipating those cold hands that would take advantage of her body. She snapped out of her thoughts as she took another puff of her cigarette. She couldn’t hold back a scoff at his comment about her hitting him was hot. ”If that’s your kink, I might do it more often,” she said as she bit back a smile and shrugged. She looked at him, his grey eyes having some teasing behind it. But she could also see something behind them, and she couldn’t really tell what it was. She suggested getting away from Gaia, and she looked at him as he grabbed her hand and pulled her down the street. She moved fine by herself, but his hand in hers was a feeling she had never felt before. What was it with those brothers and making her feel so weirdly out of place and yet so at home? Without second guessing she just hopped on behind him and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist, and rested her head at his back as the world became a blur. She loved riding her own bike, but it was fine being on the back of one too. She closed her eyes, and loved the way the wind tangled her short hair and left her wanting more as they stopped. She had heard his question, but she knew what her answer was. It was the feeling of freedom. The air in her face and no-one to worry about.

It hadn’t taken long before they exited Gaia and reached a beach. She popped off her shoes and placed them next to the bike. Sand was best felt under her bare feet, and his question made her scoff. ”Every siren long for the sea – why would I be any different?” she said rolling her eyes. She ran her hands through her blonde locks and fixed the entangled hair somewhat. Soon she felt him close again, being pressed against his body made her mad and happy at the same time. She looked at his face as he stopped a bit away from her lips, and his question made her bite back yet another smile. ”I’ll fight you any day,” she whispered back. Eilish moved her hands up to his shoulders and grabbed his neck slightly. She pulled his face closer and her lips met his. His lips tasted like whiskey and cigarettes, and she had longed for that taste. Her lips danced with his, before she pulled away and gave him a shove with a teasing grin. ”Now you’ve had a taste – Do you still think you could manage me, or am I too strong?” she said as she slowly moved her way down towards the sea. She just wanted to feel the water against her feet. The way the salty water left her body a bit sticky had some effect on her. She sat down not far from the water, looking out at the small waves, as a bit of water hit her pale toes. Eilish closed her eyes and listened to the sea as she sat there a bit in silence. It was like the water was singing to her, but she couldn’t answer it. She would have if she had been alone, but being in the company of Cetas was what she had asked for. ”I’ve missed this sound,” she said mostly to herself as her eyes were closed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 6:26 pm

He smiled at her question and shook his head, “Do I really have to answer that question, goddess?” He said, empathizing on goddess as his eyes had a playful glimpse in them. It wasnt surprising that she longed for the sea, at any rate he had expected it. It was just another attempt at making her explain things to him, and she had fallen straight into it. He moved closer and his teasing whisper seemed to pull all the right strings, yet he was the one that felt pulled as her fingers ran up his shoulders for him to feel her beautifully soft hands on his neck, before she made their lips meet. This time it was a overwehlmingly pleasant feeling, feeling her lips dance with his, made him long for more. But then she pulled away and gave him a shove that gave them a distance. He  wetted his lips shortly before he bit his lip at her tease. “Almost overwhelmingly strong. But a Prideux never back down from a challenge,” he then said as she walked closer to the sea.
He followed her and watched the waves dance in the distance, so beautiful and enchanting. Maybe he just felt this way because the sea made him think of her. He moved his eyes to her as he sat down next to her and listened to her words. It made him smile a bit, because he felt that he knew what she meant. He quietly leaned closer to her and put his arm around her as he pressed her closer to him. He watched her watch the sea, take in her beauty and expression like he was afraid that he would never see it again, only that he really wasnt afraid, Cetas wasnt scared of anything - Or hadnt found anything to be scared about at least.
He let go of his grip around her as he then leaned back with his hands in the sand. “If only this could compare to you. I’d sit here for the rest of my life,” he then said and kept his eyes on the waves for a bit as he then moved them to hers. Fuck. He wanted her so badly he soon realized, and then his thought just clicked off. He pushed himself to his knees and turned to her as he quite elegantly pulled her up on his legs. He looked at her and lifted a finger to his mouth to signal silence. He wanted her to enjoy the sounds of the sea. One hand was placed on her hip as the other crawled up in her short hair, as he looked her in the eyes. Then he leaned down to her mouth and connected their lips again, this time his greed was clear, he craved her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 7:15 pm

Eilish let out a soft scoff at his remark and rolled her eyes. How was he making her happy like this? What was wrong with her? He was her former lovers brother. She swallowed at the thought. Former. It hit her harder than she dared to realize and soon their lips met. He didn’t kiss like his brother, no his lips were careful, almost gentle against hers. She could feel her heart skip a beat as she felt his body react to her kiss, but she had to keep herself in control. If she let go she would just take her chance with Cetas right now, and that would be a rash descision. She wondered if she would ever regret it, but in this moment time stood still. The world continued around them as she gained some distance between them. A small smile on her lips as he answered that he would back down. She liked it when guys didn’t just give up. She was hard to control, even Samuel had found his frustrations with this, but he had to accept that part of her. She didn’t take her eyes off of the sea. The soft waves that seemed to wave at her and almost designed to call her back to where her origin was. Eilish was not born in the sea, but even if she was raised on land the water knew her name. She could feel his eyes on her, but she didn’t mind them as she closed her eyes and felt the breeze on her face. The salty smell mixed with the heat from Cetas sitting close to her made her relax. Her head resting against his shoulders in one of her rare soft moments. Samuel had seen her soft sides as well, but she had never known if he liked seeing her like that or not. His words made her sigh, because he always knew a charming way to explain all of this. He moved around and she turned her face to him, at first wondering, but then understanding. He pulled her unto his lap and felt one hand on her hip and the other moving into her blonde hair. His kiss felt like fire, burning with pure passion as she could feel his greed. Her lips moved against his, as she pressed herself closer and wrapped her arms around his neck. Samuel had almost thaught her how to enjoy a kiss, she had never kissed much before, mostly just having guys she could screw with to get the feeling of satisfaction in her body. But Cetas’ lips moved like they fit with hers, and she had to lean away to catch her breath. Her turquoise eyes finding his grey, she knew what he wanted, but was she willing to give it to him?

”Cetas,” she breathed out, almost fading in with the sound of the waves. She could feel his excitement lurking under her, and in a strange way it made her want more. He had said he wanted to move her heart, but maybe her heart was really just dead by now. It was beating just fine, doing the work it was made to do, but giving herself away again made her second guess. Her hands moved to his chest as she looked at him, the sound of the waves just filling the small space between them. He might have signaled silence, but she wouldn’t let him have that, not from her. ”How do you plan to move my heart?” she whispered against his lips. A daring tone in her voice as she sat on his lap. It might be weird for her to be sitting on him, feeling him close, but then again it felt right. Like she had found something she had lost. Part of her had hoped that Samuel would have waited for her, but she couldn’t have asked that off of him. People always spoke of the phrase ’I you love them, let them go’, but did those people realize what that truely meant? She sought for that answer in Cetas’ eyes, knowing she might never find it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 9:18 pm

As she laid her head on his shoulder, he wondered if she had been this lovey dovey with Samuel. She couldnt have been, Samuel didnt like the lovey dovey, or did he? Did Cetas really know his brother as well as he thought? It didnt matter, he wanted to remove Samuel from her mind, replace the bastard with himself, make her feel like Samuel would just be a mere memory. He had to show her that he was better than him, that she would be better off beingh with him than the coldhearted demon she had belonhef to for so long.
She had said his name before but this was different, he liked this mich more than the other. He knew that she felt a conflict, and why wouldnt she? She had belonged to his brother, and even in just a year, they had managed to form a rather strong bond, almost unbreakable, Cetas would have said. But the time apart had changed them both, made Samuel seek out distractions, to shield his heart from the pain of thinking that she had left him for good. Cetas wasnt sure of this thought, but who really knew what that walking mystery of a man was thinking. Maybe he just didnt care enough about her, but that didnt make sense. Samuel never fell in love, never in his life. So Eilish disappearing without a notion couldnt have meant nothing to him. Cetas just wanted to plant sour thoughts in his mind, darken and stain the image of the brother he had known all these years, it made it easier to betray him in such a cruel way.
Despite him signaling silence, she still spoke, and he didnt mind. Sje could speak if she wanted to, she was the godess, but he still thought that sooner or later, her sweet voice would be mending with the sounds of the sea in her sweet moans. Just the thought of it aroused him enough to make his manhood harden and let her feel it against her. “Mnnnhh. The best way to move your heart...” he said in a wonder as he gently kissed around her face. Then he moved away and looked a bit away like he was caught in his thoughts before he looked at her and stroked her cheek with his thumb. “Making you forget him. Even if it’s just for a while. Remove his touches and fill you with something new, something different...” he said in a sensual voice that would build up a suspense, “... making you feel loved. A sweet tender love like no one else had given you,” he then said as he pressed her close and pulled off her jacket. He grabbed around her placing his hand on her lower back, hand on the bacl of her neck as he leaned in and made a trail of small sweet kisses. His hand clenching around the fabric in her shirt like he was vulnerable, afraid of falling if he didnt hold her close. As the trail got to the bottom of her neck, he stuck out his tongue and slowly followed the trail he jad made with such love, carefulness. Yes Cetas seemed cold, but his love was clear, he loved her, more than Samuel if you asked him. Samuel would never touch her like he did, he thought, Samuel had never shown her the love that she truly deserved. He pushed her down in the sand and held her face, looking deeply into her eyes. “Trust me and show me the fragile girl I saw on the street. Let me heal her with all that I’ve got,” he said with such a vulnerability, this side he had never shown before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 10:38 pm

Eilish didn’t know why her body so instinctively chose to move close to Cetas. He was just like a magnet to her. Samuel had his kind sides – the sides that only she had seen, when the nights had gone on for too long, and his grey eyes softened. When she closed her eyes, she could still hear how soft Samuel could be in those moments, but the next morning he was back to his own self. Not that she minded it, but he had seen sides of her that no-one had ever seen. He had woken her when her nightmares had gotten to her, held her close as she cried. That one year had changed her, and even though people from the outside had only seen the way he was with her in public, she didn’t mind. They kept secrets, and they had to do it to show the world who was in charge. Eilish knew what she had felt from Samuel had been real, even if he didn’t say it always. She had felt his soft touch, when he carressed her body. She breathed out. Why was she still thinking of him? He hadn’t left her mind for eight full years, and she felt like she was going crazy. She looked into those familiar grey eyes, but right now she just saw Cetas. Cetas was far from his brother, but she found so much comfort in those eyes that the brothers shared. His words made her shake her head. ”You can’t remove him, don’t even think that for a second,” she whispered. It may be hard words to hear, but she never forgot who touched her. She could never forget it, but he could try and do it better. She didn’t know much about love, but she knew she had and still did love Samuel. The way Cetas spoke of love sounded so tempting.

”A tender love?” she said as she moved her arms to get the jacket off. She soon felt his lips against her skin and she let out a sigh of relief. The way he clenched her close just made her long for him more. Feeling as if she left he would collapse. She like that power a little too much. His lips were warm and soft, and his tongue now making an appearance just made it better. She moved against the hard member in his pants, and felt herself drifting off slowly. Eight years without sex should be a crime. As he pushed her down in the sand her eyes flickered a bit from eye to eye and she swallowed at his words. She couldn’t show that part of herself like that, she thought. ”Don’t try and heal me – I’m not broken,” she whispered, pulling him down close to her body and placing her lips against his. She moved her legs a bit, so his knees could rest in the sand between them. Her hand found it’s way down to the bump in his pants and she took a firm but not cruel grip. ”Instead, show her that it’s alright to be who she is,” she said against his lips, as her hand caressed his bump. Her other hand moved down, slowly opening his pants, her eyes not leaving his for a second. Soon her fingers found their way into his underwear as she gently touched his member.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 1:01 am

He scoffed lightly at her whisper and leaned a bit back after he had placed kisses all over her face, "Dont blame a man for trying," he then said. Why wouldnt he want Samuel out of her head? But the way she said it, made him think that she was right. Samuel would be imprinted in her forever, and he would just have to accept it. Maybe he had won on that part, but Cetas would be damned if he couldnt make her feel just as good as his brother would have.
He looked up at her shortly before his lips met her skin. He smiled a teethy smile and then chuckled, "Did you expect me to be different?" he then asked and let his lips meet her soft skin. Her sigh let him know that he was doing something right. As she rubbed herself against him, he let out small soft grunts as he held her a bit closer, for just a moment.
He laid her in the sand and watched her reaction to his words, obviously the megalomaniac in him thought that he could fix anything, but when she said she wasnt broken, he believed her. He just held her face gently as her hand moved down to his manhood, he placed his knees in the sand and just smiled ever so softly that he always did when he finally showed happiness. He made a soft grunt as she grabbed him and looked at her with a spark in his eyes as she spoke. "Of course, my goddess. You are perfection," he answered in a sensual whisper.
As she opened his pants and touched him, he made a soft moan, before he shook his head, "Mnhhh. You dont have to. I just want you to lie down and relax... for now," he softly growled in her ear as he had moved his head down, before he looked up at her. His hands left her face as they brushed down the fabric on her body, till he reached her pants. He straigthened himself a bit as he started pulling off her pants with her underwear, before he leaned down to kiss her, while his hand gently touched her bits. He then kissed her chin to start a trail of small soft kisses down the middle of her throat, before he slowly crawled down her body. He slid his arms under her thighs as he lifted her a bit from the sand and then proceeded to kiss her wonderful womanhood, to then use his tongue to please her, in gentle yet firm small strokes. His hands grabbed her thighs lightly as he worked on her with his mouth, licking her in long strokes, small strokes, suckling on her. God the taste of her was wonderful, just as he thought it would be. His eyes were on her, watching her react to the pleasure that he gave to her, with a lustful yet loving gaze.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 1:34 am

As she had her back on the sand she just looked at him for a second. Almost taking in his being, watching the tattoos that was placed over his face. She could see the spark in his eyes and smiled a bit twisted at him. His moan was so easy to get to, but the sound of it was so welcome to her ears. He clearly had other plans, as his words would suggest. Soon she felt his hands moved down her body and remove her pants, lifting her butt up slightly to help. Her eyes didn’t leave his gaze as she watched him, however when his lips met hers again and she felt his gentle touch she sighed against his lips. He would have to do more to get her to moan, but it felt amazing. His fingers so soft against her sensitive parts, she felt her cheeks gaining some color, as she tried to breathe normally. As his kissed moved down her body, she could feel her cores spin slightly. His tight grip around her thighs felt so good, but when his lips touched her she exhaled looking at him. Air didn’t exist anymore, and as his tongue invited itself to the party her eyes simply just looked at his grey eyes. Only closing her eyes when she felt her need to moan gaining in on her. She bit her lip, looking at how he was looking at her. Had anyone ever looked at her that way? The grey eyes threw her off again, but Samuel seemed to be less dominant now. She could see Cetas, feel what he did to her body, and she hardly knew how to react. Her hips moved as much as his grip allowed them too. She wanted more. He said he wanted to move her heart, and she was scared at the fact that he might do it.

”I want more,” she said, almost demanding. She let her head rest a bit against the sand as she relaxed her neck. The sound of the waves might have helped her, as she let out a soft moan. Her moans like little notes as he kept at it. The sky above was so blue and clear, and she felt at peace for the first time in a long time. His tongue, his lips, oh god, was she already close? It had been so long, and she had so much pent up need in her. She held her breath for a second as she felt her body shake in pleasure as she had reached her high. Her fingers reaching down and grabbing his hair, looking at him as she tried to calm and normalize her breath once more. The sound of the sea was so calming and helped with her breathing, but she was ready for him. She didn’t know if she was going to regret it, but her need was bigger than her precautions in this moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 1:07 pm

He felt her move and with his grip he allowed her to do so. He enjoyed making her feel like this, and he only knew now in this moment why Samuel wouldnt let her go. Sure she was intelligent and beautiful, but this was different. She was giving in to him in a way that not anyone could ever see. He listened to her words and let his tongue gently invade her, feeling her inside like this was pure heaven, and even though Cetas was a demon, he felt blessed. He moved out of her and picked up the pace on pleasuring her as she got closer, he wanted to force the moans out of her, the sweetest music he had ever heard. As she started shaking when she reached her climax, he made sure to make it last a little longer, before he moved his head up from her and guided her spread legs down to his lap. He moved his body over her, pulling out his shaft as he gently entered her.
A soft moan left his mouth as his hand crawled under her shirt to fondle her breasts with a firm yet loving grip, running his thumb over her nipple over and over. His hips started moving in a slow pace, yet he made sure to go deep into her. Cetas had never been a harsh lover, he enjoyed the slow sensual pleasure of melting together to one. He grunted and moaned alike as his other hand moved to her face, his eyes looking deep into hers as he completely gave in to the feeling of being in her. This was truly like heaven, he thought.
"Eilish..." he moaned softly as his thumb stroked her face, the other still handling her breast. God she was so fucking hot, he could already climax if he wanted to. But he wouldnt, he wanted to stay this way forever, making her sing next to the sea, under the stars. Fuck this was way more than he could ever have imagined. "You're so beautiful," he moaned, he wanted to close his eyes, but he kept them open, kept them looking into her enchanting turquoise eyes. Was she feeling this good too? He hoped so, because damn it was good. His hips picked up the pace, stroking her spot ever so tenderly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 5:53 pm

His attention to the way her body moved was something she liked a little too much. As he crawled up and entered her she let out a soft moan as she looked at him. Fuck. Feeling him inside her like this was other worldly, and her hips moved along to his movements. Her hands ran up to his hair, taking fists of his locks in her hands as she pulled him closer. Even if they were closer than anything right now, she longed to feel him closer. Her heart skipped a beat as his fingers started playing with her breast, but she kept her eyes at him. His touch and strokes so gentle and lovingly, like nothing else she had ever felt. Him moaning her name made her sigh as she gave in to this feeling of being loved and his words were so welcome. She however had no words she could even utter at this moment. Eilish breathed out deeply and moved her lips to meet his. Letting her taste that sweet taste of him and listening to the sea was all she needed right now. Her heart beat was going crazy, but she wasn’t out of breath. She looked into his grey eyes and bit her lips, making him close her eyes slightly as he kept hitting her soft spot. ”I need more,” she whispered as she opened her eyes and met his gaze. Her words were longing, as if she had waited for so long to feel him inside of her. Eilish moved her leg up to lock themselves around Cetas’ hips and pushed herself against him, moaning a bit louder as he hit deeper and at the right angle to hit her spot. ”Move my heart,” she whispered and let out another moan. One of her hands let go of his hair and moved down to his cheek as she touched his cheekbone. She could feel her body being close, but she wanted to know if he could truely move her heart like he had promise. He had promised, and even if she was of the belief that everyone eventually would break their promises, she wanted to feel him more. ”Make me moan your name,” she said, as that might be more appealing to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 7:15 pm

He heard her plea, and a soft smile spread on his moaning lips as he felt her legs wrap around him, he made sure to hit deep and stroke her spot just right, as he then started picking up the pace. He pressed his body closer to hers, letting go of her breast as the hand wrapped around her to hold her tighter, making them as close as they could be. His hand on her cheek let go as he slid it around her shoulders, grabbing her shoulder softly as he pressed his lips to hers, letting his tongue lightly play with hers before he moved away and watched her enjoy him.
Her words made him smile lovingly as he tightened his grip around her, making her feel that he was trying to be as close to her as she was trying to make him. His hips moved in a sensual rhythm as he felt her ripples stroke him so intimately. He was really with her in this moment, they were together enjoying one another. He started moving a bit harder without disturbing the rhythm of the tender strokes he was making, as he felt himself get closer, "Fuck... I'm gonna cum," he moaned and looked at her as he bit his lip to grunt at every stroke, "Cum with me, Eilish..." he begged as he held her as tight as he could, feeling the buildup take over as he moaned her name loudly, feeling the euphoria spread in his core and filling her up with him.
He gasped as he kept his arms locked around her, making a few ending strokes before he rested in her. Like hell he wanted to leave her, they had melted together in the moment and he wouldnt pick them apart now. He looked her in the eyes and released her shoulder as he moved a bit of hair away from her face. "Let me make love to you till dawn," he whispered in his pants and stroke her cheek with his thumb.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 8:17 pm

He kept her close and it made her breath uneasy and relaxed at the same time. His thrust was so loving and hard, she could hardly contain her emotions. She felt herself so close to her high that it almost hurt, but as he moaned her name her body caved in to his wish. ”Cetas,” a soft tone in her voice as she felt her high hit her like bricks. She wrapped her arms around him, feeling tears in her eyes. Not a chance in hell she was going to cry at this feeling, she thought to herself. Eilish pulled him close and placed a kiss against his sweet lips, moaning softly at the small afterchok she got. He was still inside her, and part of her wanted him to never remove himself. She looked into his eyes and heard his request. ”Not here,” she whispered against his lips and released her lock with her legs. Her chest heaving up and down as if it had never felt air before. Carefully she removed herself from him, with another moan to follow. ”I’m not sleeping in sand,” she whispered teasingly as she pushed herself to her feet and walked toward the water, just to clean up, before she would return to him. She grabbed her pants and shook them free of the sand and sighed as she could still feel her core pulsing.

”Let’s go somewhere nice – Hotel or whatever,” she said looking at him. Her face was slowly returning to her neutral expression and she soon jumped in her pants. She ran her fingers through his hair and walked towards the bike. ”And I’m driving!” she yelled over her shoulder. Reaching the bike she put on her shoes and swung her leg over the driver’s seat, waiting for him to join her. As he would get on she would roar the beast to life and speed off into the night. She drove a little carelessly and faster than was allowed, but no one was around to pull them over anyways. She could feel the gritty sand against her back, and she wanted to get to a shower. After a few moments they held in to the cabin’s at the root of Oneiroi and she jumped off the bike after him, calmly leading the way and asking for a nice room. She leaned against the disk as she waited for the lady to return with the keys, pressing her butt against Cetas’ groin. Finally they got the room key, and she walked up the few stairs until they reached their room. She didn’t even hesitate to take off her shirt before Cetas had a chance to close the door.

”Why of all places did we do it on a sandy beach?” she mumbled mostly to herself as she undressed further. Now naked she sent a look at Cetas, saying he could follow if he dared. She turned on the water, waiting for the heat, as she looked herself in the mirror. Through all she had been through, she looked the same, and it felt nice to know. As the water was ready she stepped under, feeling a sigh escape her lips as the hot water hit her cold body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 10:31 am

//Out<33 Vi laver et nyt når vi har tid<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)   Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw) Empty

Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay
» I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca
» Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish
» The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish
» You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: