Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  Empty
IndlægEmne: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 2:20 pm

@Ramsay
Outfit: a pair of black jeans and a blue sweater. Hair in a ponytail and black boots.

She was basically done with all this. She hated feeling this way. The broken pieces of what Ramsay had left her. First Amaryllis, then Karmena and in her time - he was basically the reason Theo had been shot. Forcing Jasmine to turn on them. Everyone was a mess. And she tried to contain it. Be calm, be the rock of everyones emotions. But it was hard and she felt useless. No one really needed her to stay, or that was how she had been feeling lately. Of course she knew, that they loved her. It wasn't that. It was the feeling of, if anything happened - she could easily be replaced with someone else. She was the one that they could live without, not that she had any intentions of actually die in this. But she hadn't told anyone that she was going. No one had told her Lion had been on his deathbed few days ago, not even a phonecall so she could have had a change at a goodbye. Lucky her, it hadn't been death. She couldn't have taken that. Lately she had followed tracks, that was the good thing about running so much in the woods - she had been having these meet ups with Baal. But she hadn't even told him she was going. The less people who knew, the less people would get hurt - and she couldn't take anyone else getting hurt. She went in to the cemetery, she smell of death haunted the place. And the feelings. All these feelings of sorrow roamed in every corner.
"You must be the person that seems to have a thing for tormenting teenage girls," she said when she smelled the demon. Vanya crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes as she looked at him. She lifted a finger up. "Don't even think about it.. I have heard about you as well.. dog? am I right?" she turned her head a little to the side to show that she had seen him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 3:01 pm

Dead wood cemetery. Ramsay's go to place, whenever he wasnt out torturing some poor soul. He had just left his underground hideout as he watched a girl approach him. He narrowed his eyes shortly before a sadistic smile spread on his lips at her words. He tilted his head in wonder and couldnt really figure out who she was, "Teenage girls, children, adults, the elderly. I'm not picky as long as there are screams and torment involved. Not to mention the mental breakage that leaves long lasting scars engraved in their mind," he then corrected her, as she seemed to stop Wade from approaching her. Ramsay lifted his eyebrow and shook his head. "Little dumb girl, why are you here?" he then asked her with a sparkle in his eyes. And then he realized. He had seen her all over in Karmena's head, and now he knew.
Wade wasnt sure why he approached her, he was just so used to approach anyone who talked to Ramsay. If it was to protect them or capture them, was unclear. He crossed his arms and scoffed. "I dont care what you call me. It doesnt matter anyway," he sourly said as Ramsay clicked his teeth at him and shook his head. "Manners, Wade. This is a lady, that you're talking to," he scolded him as he then looked at Vanya. "So tell me. Who was it? Karmena or Amaryllis? I must say, you have some pretty strong friends. But you should have seen their faces as I tortured them. Amaryllis put up a good fight, but I broke her in the end. Karmena? She was harder. But it was easy to break her once I figured out just how to," he then explained and couldnt hold back a laugh.
"My only wonder, is how easy it is going to be to break you?" he then warned her as the grin left his face and he suddenly had this serious look on his face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 9:11 pm

Vanya breathed out. She should be scared, and she was. But she made the choice to let it make her stronger, not weaker. She had met the devil. She had met the witch Kol. She now, had met Ramsay - but the first time it seemed to be her seeking out the monsters. Monsters did seek out monsters.
"But you do care," she have him a quick fake smile. "Deep behind that - just another trophy. I guess you like them like that," she turned her head back at Ramsay.
"Both actually," she breathed out. Already now she knew she was out where she couldn't swim. And no one was here to stop her from drowning. A little grin showed on her face, as he wondered how easy it would be to break her.
"Here is the thing. I'm already broken, so good luck - besides. You might think about me as dumb - but I prefer impulsive," she tilted her head a little to the side before she breathed out.
"You should know. I've imagined this meeting since what you did to Amaryllis. I've been so angry, and now. I just pity you. All this need for feeling the best and the most powerful. It most be somehow lonely. Not that you would know. Do you even remember what it was like to be young.. innocent - before you turned into this?" She asked. Being very straightforward, but she was already in the trap - there was no turning back now.
"Can you feel it in the air. This feeling of emptiness?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 2:22 pm

He listened to her words and couldnt hide his sadism in his wicked smile. How she thought that he had been young and innocent once. It almost made him laugh, but he stopped himself. "You dont know the first thing about demons. Most of us are born this way. Some can be mended into something good, but everyone has that evil energy lurking from within. Ask your friend Theo. I got to meet his mother, how sweet and innocent she was as a human. Now in a constant battle too keep her humanity in check. Do tell me how Kaiya Jensen is handling herself in the future," he then said to let her know that he knew everything he needed to know. "I might as well just go end her life. Then you wouldnt have your friend Theodore anymore, would you?" he then asked but it was a clear threat. Ramsay wasnt the man to make jokes, so it shouldnt be taken as so.
"There is no emptiness in me. I was never good, and I dont do this to feed some sort of hunger for more. I do it because my core tells me that it's the right thing to do. As I was molded and made along with the rest of my species. You'd have a better chance at telling your little story to Wade. He once had his humanity," he then explained turning his eyes to Wade. "Dog. I'm getting tired of this chatter. Shoot her," he then demanded, Wade without a hesitation, grabbed his gun and pointed it at Vanya, quickly as he pulled the trigger. "I wonder, a breed of both vampire and werewolf. Will all the things that can hurt those two, hurt you as well? I guess we'll find out," he then wondered and chuckled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 8:02 pm

"Cant you just have a conversation without dragging other people into your story?" She then asked when he mentioned Theos mother. She didn't like the thought of him being done. But she kept herself calm. Vanya took a deep breath in. She would love to make him go full on musical mood - but her ability wasn't in controle. She had no idea how it worked, it would be risky to depend on it. Vanya narrowed her eyes as Ramsay looked at Wade. She turned around as Wade pulled the trigger, manged to move a little so she only was hit in the left shoulder. She hissed, feeling her inner wolf react.
"Oh you are a dream aren't you," she snapped at Ramsay. But she turned her eyes to Wade. "You claim he has lost his humanity to you. I'll show make you remember how it feels to be human," she said before she made her claws come out and pulled the bullet out. It hurt, but she wasn't afraid of a little pain. She still had her yellow eyes at Wade.
"Lets lock it up," she took a deep breath in before focusing the emotional energy around Wade. She send waves of joy through him, letting it lift him up - only to rip it all off him with deep sorrow. It wasn't smart to show off abilities like this - but here she was. "This is for helping him. Tracking down my friends.. and god knows what else," she hissed just overloading his system with everything and nothing at the same time. She walked closer to him and scratched Wade with her claws. Little did anyone know about her posion now was in her claws too, so soon Wade would expect the same effects as if she had bitten him. Vanya stepped back looking at Wade.

Jasmine entered the room looking at Ramsay. She still had a deal with him, she had stepped in for Karmena. Was basically the source of all facts from the future he had. She sighted by seeing Vanya here. She had just gained back the trust of her friends despite Ramsays orders, and she didn't really want to give them reasons not to trust her. But not everyone was born lucky. She stepped forward and placed a hand on Vanyas skulder. Made her paralyze, just freeze. But what Ramsay and Vanya didn't know was that. Vanya turned around and looked at Jasmine with another look of betray. "You stupid bitch," she hissed. Still able to use her ability to spread fear in the room, enough fear to make no one touch her. Jasmine turned her eyes to Ramsay.
"She is not ready. She has more fight in her than this.. would be a waste not seeing her full potential now wouldn't it?" She asked with a cold smile on her lips. "You should let the dog go out and walk himself. I know her venom.. he is gonna be.. what is the word.. dangerous to us." Jasmine knew Wade, but didn't really care about him.  "Besides.. me and Lavender found something you might find more interesting.. we found Jo."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 8:27 pm

Wade was taken quickly by the deep emotions, the joy made him laugh like he was being tickled, till the sorrow overtook him and made his eyes water. His thoughts went for his daughter, and he wondered if he had been good enough to protect her. All while he was stuck in his own little pity world, he barely noticed Vanya who walked up to him to scratch him. Ramsay clicked his teeth in disappointment, "That was the most boring fight I've ever seen. Unfortunately for you, that bullet was soaked in banshee blood. You know what that means," he then said with a sly smile.

Then Jasmine appeared to Ramsay's delight. He lifted his eyebrow as she told him to let Wade go. "And why should I let my dog roam the world when this is a perfect opportunity to test his loyalty? In fact, there couldnt be a greater test than a fight against his own mind. If he proves to be weak of mind, I'll do as anyone would do a bad dog and put him down like one," he then said and turned his eyes to Wade who was clenching his teeth angrily as pained sounds left his mouth.
His attention moved from Vanya as Josette was mentioned. He lifted his eyebrow and walked to Jasmine as he grabbed her arm in a threat, "Josette Thunder? Take me to her," he said rather seriously before he lifted his eyes to Vanya. "But first, I'd like to say a few words to your dear cousin," he then said as he walked over to Vanya with Jasmine's arm still in his hand, forcing the girls to face each other. "This is a lovely little family renunion. But it wont be so for long, not when the blood starts working" his wicked smile grew as he looked into Vanyas brown eyes with his ice blue ones. "Tell her the truth Jasmine. About her friends. Tell her exactly what you know," he then said as he turned his eyes to Jasmine and moved some hair away from her face. "Tell her how expendable she is to them," he then said as he turned his eyes to Vanya. "Karmena, Amaryllis. Both of them could live perfectly on without you, now that they have each other. Their memories told me that," he then said as he narrowed his eyes at Vanya and pulled Jasmine a bit closer to her cousin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 9:52 pm

"I will," Jasmine said and gave Ramsay a hint of a smile. Not a real smile, she hadn't smiled real for quite some time. And being back in the field it seemed to drag her right back into the darkness. Jasmine watched him walk to Vanya, she had listed each off her friends greatest weaknesses - as far as she knew. And she had been pretty close to them before. Jamie and Lion had forgiven her, but would they forgive her for this? She walked with him and knew he liked this. Jasmine looked at Vanya as Ramsay clearly wanted her to prove how far she would go for him.
"It's true. I mean.. have you taken a look around," she said tilting her head a little to the side. "No one even cares that you are here. No one asks. The second they doubt you, you get timed out. Like villain of their story. You know why? Because you are a liability to them. You feeling their emotions, they don't trust you Vanya," Jasmine breathed out - seeing the tears in her cousins eyes. But she had shot the love of her life in the chest for Ramsay in her past. A few words were so simple,yet so hurtful.
"Even Lion.. he jumped right in front of me. Because you are expendable. They didn't even call you to tell you he was hurt. They.. forgot you. They don't care if you die alone here," Jasmine grabbed Vanyas chin and forced her to look at her while she saw Vanyas tears run silently down her cheek.
"And the worst thing about this feeling.. is.. you already know it. And yet you keep following everyone around like a lost little puppy. How long till Lion finds someone better? Smarter.. prettier.. He didn't hesitate to kiss me after your break up the first time.. and he went straight for Eilish the second time. Wouldn't surprise me if he had an eye out for Anastasia as we speak," it was a lie - but she needed to say it. Jasmine licked her lips softly and wiped Vanyas tears away. "Even your father.. Look at him taking care of the rest of your group. Are you sure he even loves you? I mean, he would let go of everything to find Karmena.. but do you even think he knows you are missing?" She shook her heart as she watched Vanya close herself in.
"Lets go," Jasmine said to Ramsay and got up. She had done her job better than he told her to.

Vanya felt her heart aching, feeling her own pain grow into massive waves that hit her harder than anything else. It was way to brutal for her to take in. And she couldn't run away. She couldn't scream. There was nothing to do. The emotion she was feeling filled up the room, Wade would be exposed to the deep emotions she was feeling. Because it was the only way she could let it out right now. And she was drowning inside.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 10:06 pm

Ramsay just stood and watched as Jasmine seemed to tear Vanya apart with the false truth. He didnt know if Karmena or Amaryllis could truly live without Vanya, but Jasmine had told him about all Vanya's weaknesses. He crossed his arms and tilted his head, it was impressive how the little bird had gotten her own wings and was ready to fly. He almost felt sentimental for the sake of his protegé. As she finished up and turned to him, he smiled proudly at her, "You've done well. I wasnt doubting your loyalty. But this surely removed any sort of doubt," he assured her as he moved his eyes to Vanya. "Well look at this mess. Wouldnt want her roaming around to do something stupid. I have a plan," he then said as he lifted Vanya up by her arms and bound her hands together. He looked at her with a crooked smile as he lifted her over his shoulder and walked up into the cemetary. An open grave was already ready for her, and he threw her down there like a sack of meat, as the casket automatically closed.
"Goodbye Vanya Grimm Mikaelson," he simply said as he threw the dirt over the grave till it was completely covered. Then he turned to Jasmine. "Show me where Josette is," he then said and gestured her to go. He looked back as they were leaving the cemetery. He knew they hadnt seen the last of the girl, but in case they did, he sighed shortly and shook his head, "She was the easiest one yet. Sadly," he remarked as he turned ahead and walked away.

Ramsay out.

Baal jumped down from a tree and entered the cemetery in a haste. "Vanya!" he called out for her in a desperate tone as he ran around the cemetery. His heart was in his throat as he knew that something bad had happened. It didnt take long for one of his informants to tell him of Vanya's whereabouts, but the guy had waited, and that had pissed off Baal. He could have prevented this and yet Vanya was no where to be seen. "Vanya! For fucks sake!" he exclaimed angrily and fell to his knees. He clenched his fists and then he felt it. He started crawling along the dirt till he reached a grave. "Jesus, what the hell," he mumbled angrily as he started digging with his hands, throwing the dirt everywhere. It took a while till he got to the casket, "I'm coming Vanya!" he assured her in a sorrowful voice. He grabbed the wood and tore it off one by one till he saw her underneath. "Hey! Hey, you're alright!" he then said calmly as he reached down for her and pulled her up into his arms.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 10:30 pm

It was dark. But she couldn't tell what was darkest. Her mind or the ground. The cold dry air. She was stuck in a empty black hole in her mind. She closed her tear filled eyes. Her mind wanted to flip the switch. It would make this so easy. Just flip the humanity switch. She had seen so many vampires do it before, and she was part vampire. The air was limited, but she had been feeding more like a vampire then a wolf lately - so her vampire strengths were on its best. Not that it helped her other than getting some control over her body again after Jasmines ability. She was about to just let herself fade away, accept her fate was here - no one would find her unless Jasmine gave herself up. And she didn't blame her for being scared of Ramsay. Vanya took a breath in, feeling herself shut down, till she heard a voice.  She opened her eyes and they flaked around. She was to overwhelmed to talk, so scream to do anything really. But Baal got her mind off turning it off.  The light hit her face when the wood got ripped up. She breathed out as he pulled her up into his arms. Hey! Hey, you're alright! She started crying, just like that. She cried. Everything was way to overwhelming for her and she just wrapped herself around him. Needing someone close to her.  She leaned her head against his chest and closed her tearfilled eyes. Her heart was beating faster than ever, and she just needed it to calm the fuck down. Jasmine had gotten inside her head, but only because she knew. Even if it was for the sake of making Ramsay believe - it was the harsh truth served on a silver platter and she couldn't look away from that fact. Her mind picked another fight with itself, but it wasn't the wolf and the vampire anymore. It was worse than that. But being close to Baal seemed to tame her demons a little.
"How did you find me?" Her voice sounded so fraigle - so broken that her emotions almost could be felt by every word.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 10:39 pm

He was caught off guard as she started crying. He didnt know what had happened but seeing that he just had to dig her out of the cold dirt, it couldnt have been good. He gently let his hand run up and down her back in a calming matter as he held her close and pressed his shoulders to the wall of dirt so they wouldnt fall into the casket. He exhaled deeply and looked down at her as he moved some hair away from her face and gently wiped off her tears with the clean part of his gloves.
He smirked gently at her question and shook his head, "You'd think that after all that we've been planning, I wouldnt keep an eye out for you?" he then said rather surprised with his hand on her cheek as he shifted between her brown eyes. "As soon as I heard where you were, I rushed out here. Couldnt bear the thought of you disappearing. And it almost seems as if you did," he said, his voice turning sad towards the last sentence. It was scary to think about that this could be Ramsay's doing, but in truth, it wouldnt be surprising. He lifted her further up into his arms and smiled at her, "Hold on. We have to get out of this hole," he then said as he started crawling up with one hand, the other holding her tight. He pushed them up onto the ground where he sat with her in his arms. "I'm so glad that I felt your soul... That I wasnt too late.." he then mumbled and clenched his teeth shortly. He wasnt going to ask her what had happened, in case she didnt want to relive the trauma, he wouldnt do that to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 10:58 pm

She looked at him as he answered her question. She was filled with disbelief about her role in everyones life. Right now she was hundred procent sure she didn't matter to anyone. So his words seemed to fill up that empty space that Jasmine had been digging. Her eyes looked into his. He lifted her up, and she held on to him. Got them out of the hold, and somehow she trusted him with her life at this point. They sat on ground, still in his arms. Vanya swallowed as he said he was happy he felt her soul.
"I'm not sure I have much soul left," she sighed. "Not that anyone would care.." she shook her head. She had sometimes wondered, if she had met Karmena, Amaryllis and Lion without the influence of their families. Just on the streets, if they would have talked. Would they even have looked at each other? Would she even have any friends at all? Would they even need her? The feeling of uselessness.
"It wasn't even his words.. It was my cousin.." she breathed out. "She just.. made me realize that what kills me inside is.. that I have no value. I'm a liability," she breathed out and closed her pain filled eyes. She had been feeling so good about becoming more herself - gaining balance between her vampire and her wolf. But no one noticed her process. No one noticed. Because she was just there, no one cared.
"We can go back to the mansion. Don't worry. No one would have noticed I've been gone anyways," she sighed and got on her feet as she dried her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 11:13 pm

He scoffed as she said she had no soul left and used the hand on her cheek to make her look at him, as he tried to catch her eyes, his face turned quite serious as he took in her words about her own soul. "I feel your soul right now. It's in there. It's beaten and broken, but not gone. And that's what matters," he then said as his serious expression softened up in a calm smile. "And I'm sure everyone cares.." he said quite certain that he was right.
He listened to her explain, and the words made his insides churn with something sorrowful. Sure it must not have been nice to have someone lay out your worst fears right in front of you. He could understand as he had tried it once before. He swallowed what would seem like a knot before he spoke. "You're wrong," he then said rather neutral as his eyes moved away from hers rather quick, but just as fast, they moved back to meet hers. "Listen, Vanya, we dont know each other that well, but I can tell from what I've seen and heard from you that you have value. You are the glue that keeps all your friends together," he then said as he remembered how she had saved Karmena. "You brought Karmena back when everyone thought she was gone. You were useful," he then said and tried to smile, but it was hurtful that he even had to remind her. A pretty girl like her shouldnt have someone to remind her of her worth - That's what he thought at least.
He let her stay in his embrace for as long as she needed and nodded when she said they had to get back. He dragged himself on his feet after her and sighed deeply. "I cant take this," he then suddenly said and looked at her with serious eyes. "I wont let you put yourself down over this. You're not a ghost, you're not unwanted or unloved," he then said and looked away. He knew because he had seen her with her friends, seen how they all loved her. He didnt have that, so he knew what it was like to be no one and unloved and he wouldnt allow her to feel that way too. "All of your friends love you. I've seen it, I even saw it in Karmena who barely shows any emotion," he clenched his teeth again and shook his head, "Fight the demons that tell you otherwise. Show them that they're wrong," he then said as he grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. God how he wanted to help her understand how wrong she was. "Lets go," he then said as he let go of her hand in a strained exhale.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 11:34 pm

As much as a part of her wanted to believe everything he said. Was it a struggle for her to always believe in words. Everyone could say what they wanted, and her emotions was everywhere and needed to be placed back in the different boxes - but it was hard. Everything seemed so hard right now.
"Seems like I'm useful when people need something for me. Or to be something for them," she sighed and was almost disgusted by her own thoughts. Because as she spoke, she knew it wasn't true. The mind was a stranger thing, could be so weak and so strong.
"I'm trying.. I'm trying all the time," she said looking at him. "I'm exhausted Baal," she breathed out and shook her head by her words. He grabbed her hand and she looked at it first before returning her eyes to him.
"I want to believe everything you say. I.. I just think I need a drink.. and to surround myself with what you are describing," she needed to go home. If she got home, maybe she would be overwhelmed with a better feeling. A warm feeling. She felt a bit of it from him, and she wished for it to be enough to lead her to the light - but she needed more to carry this feeling of sadness go away. Perhaps if she hadn't had this ability she wouldn't feel it this strongly.

They walked back to the mansion. From the southside it took less than 45 minutes. She didn't really talk, but by half way she grabbed his arm just to have some sort of emotional connection to stabilize her emotions. When they got to the door she let go and walked in. Neutral. What had she expected? Worrying? she hadn't told anyone she had been done for the day, but then again. They walked in, she had to get her shoulder cleaned up. She past the little sitting room at the first floor where her senses caught her father and Karmena. She stopped half way. Didn't look like herself at all. She looked so - gone. It was quite the scary sight really for someone who actually knew her.
"Don't worry about it. I'm fine," she said and turned her head to Baal.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 11:53 pm

"It's this timeline, it's making you all go through some sort of struggle all the time. It wasnt like this before you came here right? It mustn't have been," he argued but he wasnt going to dig further into it as words didnt seem to make it all okay, and he could understand it. He himself had a lot of emptiness and loneliness that he struggled with, and if he knew she had the ability to sense his emotions, he wouldnt doubt that she would know that he knew how she felt.
He sighed deeply at her exhaustion. He let his frustration go and smiled softly at her. "Then hold onto me. Let me carry the weight of your burden, even if it's just for a little while," he said rather softly as he let go of her hand. He wasnt sure if it was the right thing to do, but as she explained how she felt, he nodded and didnt let his smile leave his lips. "Then let's get you a drink in a safe place," he said as they started walking.
He didnt mind that she didnt talk, he just started chattering about the small things in life that made him happy. He talked rather passionately at how much he cherished the lives of mortals, he told a rather sad tale of how he had gotten to that cherish. As she grabbed his arm, he put her hand over hers and looked into her eyes, "It's alright," he assured her, holding his hand over hers till they got to the mansion. He let her get her shoulder cleaned up, and waited for her, where they got to the sitting room.
He looked at her with a puzzled expression as she said she was fine and shook his head, "You can also be not fine, if that's how you truly feel," he then said and reached out for her hand and grabbed it as a reassurance. Whatever she was going through, he was there for her. They walked into the living room where Karmena and Kyle looked up from their books at the same time. "Vanya?" Kyle asked with a worried expression before he quickly got up and walked over to her, putting his arms around her in a warm embrace. "What happened, sweetheart?" he asked her as he placed some kisses on her hair and hugged her tighter.
Karmena got up from her chair and walked over to them, where she put her hand over Vanya's and sighed. Jake had been hinting that something was wrong, and now she felt bad that she hadnt noticed. She turned her eyes to Baal, who scratched his neck and stepped a bit away from Kyle and Vanya. "She met Ramsay," he then blurted out in a serious tone before Kyle turned his widened eyes to him. He then looked down at Vanya and cupped her head as he looked into her eyes, "Is this true?" he asked her in a worried tone. "Yes, dont make her go through all of it again," Baal then answered for her and shrugged. Just like in the cemetery, he wanted to protect Vanya from reliving the trauma. "She'll need something to drink," he then said. Kyle just nodded and looked at Vanya before he guided her to his chair and made her sit. He crouched down at her side and held her hand. "Daddy is here for you now. No one can hurt you," he told her and held her hand like he was clinging onto it for life.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 12:34 am

She just starred at Karmena and her father for a second. And her head still playing its games with her emotions. But the warm embrace seemed to help the cold go a little away. It took her way longer than normal to actually hug him back - like her mind was still repeating everything Jasmine had said to her. Vanya breathed annoyed out when Baal told them she had met Ramsay.
"Yes," she spoke simply and with a natural tone in her voice - nothing about the way Vanya spoke was usually in a matter like this - not even to Eilish. Normally there was always a feeling along with the way she spoke, so you almost always knew how she was feeling about the situation. This was new. She didn't even get to say anything else about what had happened before Baal said they shouldn't make her go through it again. Vanya didn't take her eyes from Baal, he was her emotional support right now - and she wasn't going to let him go anywhere. She breathed out to her fathers comment and shook her head a little.
"It wasn't actually him who hurt me.." she breathed out with that part of the truth and shook her head a little to herself. She wasn't going to say it. It would hurt them if she said she had felt neglected by them. And she would hate herself for knowing she caused that feeling.  
"Jasmine is with him - more like forced to work with him.. she made me realize the truth about.. a lot of things, even through Baal is nice enough to tell me its not true.. it still feels .. somehow true.." she said looking at Karmena. Karm had heard the stories, about Jasmine turning on the entire group. Even on them before they left. But it had gotten worse in the future. Theo had gotten shot and almost died. "I wasn't Ramsay.. it was her. Oh and.. well I guess you missed my funeral - but it doesn't matter," she shook her head and breathed out getting up. She wasn't in herself and being this emotionally confused made it difficult for her to handle everything. "I didn't want to interrupt your book club," she added and felt her tears forcing themselves back. She didn't want them to see her sad, so she turned around facing Baal and took a deep breath in. She tried way to hard not to let it all overwhelm her but she was in the middle of the ocean and way to tired to swim. All these emotions drained her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 2:09 pm

"I'll rip her throat out," Karmena said angrily, Baal looked at her with narrowed eyes, to warn her about going off on a tangent. This wasnt the time for planning revenge, it was about picking up the pieces that was Vanya. He would not allow this bullshit to happen while Vanya was still stricken wih sadness. Planning anything without the time to heal was bound to fail, and Karmena was too blinded by her own anger to realize that. He walked over to Vanya as she sat by the chair and put his hand on her shoulder.
Kyle listened to Vanya as she explained and clenched his teeth at her wrods as she got up to face Baal. Had he failed her as her father? Was she buried and forgotten while he had been sitting here with Karmena? The thought of it was tearing him apart. He sighed and rose to his feet as he put his hand on Vanya's shoulder. "You'd never interrupt us," he then said and shook his head. How could she ever interrupt them? He didnt understand why she was thinking this way. "Because you spent all that time trying to keep everyone safe, you barely noticed us," a voice said as Jake walked into the room. He looked at Vanya with sad eyes before he walked over to his sister and put his arms around her. "I did as you promised. You dont know, but I did it," he then said as he held her tighter. He hadnt been around for long, but he had already missed his sister.
Karmena lifted her eyebrow, and was about to say something, till Baal looked at her with a warning look. "Dont you," - "Why?" - "It's unecessary." he hissed at her before he shook his head and looked at Vanya. He gave her an assuring look as he grabbed Karmena at the arm and dragged her into another room.

"Why the fuck would you even try to tell her that it was dumb? Does she look like she need to know?" he then asked her quite angrily, Karmena just stared at him with flaming eyes and gritted her teeth, "Because she never should have went alone," she argued, but Baal wasnt having any of it. "Oh, then what do you propose she should have done? Asked for help from the people that pushed her away?" his voice was raised as the anger boiled in him. He knew that Karmena would speak her mind no matter what, but he just wished that some part of her would see that it wasnt the right time. Karmena was just as infuriated as Baal, and suddenly she swung a closed fist across his face, getting a solid hit on his jaw. Baal stumbled back and grabbed his jaw as he frowned furiously at Karmena. "Yeah, you go ahead with your fucking violence. Great fucking job," he spat, which only pissed Karmena off further. She grabbed his shoulders and kicked him in the abdomen with her knee, with such force that he stumbled over his own feet, knocking over a table. "I know you blame yourself for what happened to her, but this isnt about you," he said through bloody teeth and looked up at the vampire that loomed over him. "This is about her! For fucks sake, Karm, get it through YOUR FUCKING SKULL!" he yelled, blood mixed with saliva spurting in a small splatter over his chest and the floor by the force of his voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Words. More words. She didn't have the energy to listen to them. The cold emptiness hang onto her with its deep claws in her back. But then she turned around as a voice reached her. She teared up by the second as Jacob walked over to her. She wrapped her arms around her brother - she had missed him so very much. She barely listened to his words, because her mind wasn't in a place where she could understand them.
"Since when did you become so tall. Look at how tall you are?" She smiled as she pulled him out looking at him. He was taller than her now, looked the same age. It seemed like the presence of her baby brother made the darkness fade away. She gave Baal a little nod till she was okay, then she watched him drag Karmena into the other room. Vanya knew she would snap if she needed to discuss with Karmena right now. Vanya just gave her brother another hug, at least she was still stronger than him and lifted him a little as she swung him a little around. She always did that, just because she could.  Finally she let go of him.
"I'm very happy to see you," she smiled - happiness. Even in her saddest days, where her heart was breaking into tiny pieces - she could always find a reason, if just a little reason, so smile. And her brother being here wasn't a little. How long had he been back? The empty feeling returned by the second of no one telling her that her brother was back. she shook her head. She turned her head to her father and breathed out.
"Look. I know what I did was stupid.. and restless. I just need this to stop. Why is it something dramatic or almost tragic needs to happen before people open their eyes. Is it so unrealistic that I'm not perfect?" - "that I'm not just a to-go person for fixing others problems. It's exhausting."

Ana had been out making an afternoon snack when she heard fighting in one of the rooms. She rushed there quite quick to find Karmena use her anger to solve what ever problem there was. These two clearly had an argument and she was always told not to interferer with Reginalds friends when they were angry. But she wasn't a kid anymore.
"Karmena," she simply said. Anastasia was Reginalds younger sister, but she had always been right by his side - a happy little ray of sunshine really. Was that a Mikaelson trait? "Violence won't fix anything. So how about you go take a drink in the kitchen and breathe," she to Karmena, after she looked at the demon. Anger. The room was filled with anger, you didn't need to feel emotions to know that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Jake chuckled and shook his head, even though he barely looked 15, he was definitely taller than most 15 year olds. "I guess I got it from dad," he said and turned his eyes to Kyle before he waved at him with one hand as a hello. Kyle frowned shortly as he looked at Jake and then he quickly walked over to the both of them and embraced them tightly, "My two children," he said and held them both close, to which Jake struggled as it was quite tight, "Dad, dad! Too tight, too tight!" he yelled as Kyle let them both go. Jake looked at Vanya, "You too, sis," he replied and put his arm around her.
He turned his eyes to Vanya and then exhaled at her question. "I cant answer that, sweetheart. I wish I could. But maybe it's the universe's way to tell you that you shouldnt be messing around in the past," he then said as he gently stroke her cheek. He felt a bitter taste in his mouth at those words, because he was truly happy to have met both his children. Over time it seemed that the ghost of Minerva had been letting go at the promise of a family in the future. For once he felt like he wasnt going crazy.

Karmena turned her head as Anastasia entered the room and narrowed her eyes at her. "Reginald's sister," she mumbled to herself as Anastasia seemed to want to tell her what to do. It really just made her more angry, but some part of her told her that Amaryllis wouldnt have wanted her to be like this. She turned her eyes back to Baal, as she planted a solid last kick in his stomach and then she went out the door like nothing happened.
Baal groaned softly at the pain as he pulled himself up to rest his back on the table that he had pulled down. He swallowed as he looked up at the girl who had saved him. "Thank you. But it's not the first time that she has used me as a punching bag, and normally I fight back. I'm quite lucky that I have some sort of resistance to most pain," he then said as he pulled himself to his feet and wiped his mouth with his hand before he looked at the blood on it.
"But who is my mysterious rescuer to whom I owe all my gratitude?" he then said in a slightly charming voice as he smiled rather gently and tilted his head at her.  
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm

Vanya laughed as their father hugged them and Jake complained about it being to tight. She loved hugging Jake, and had never been afraid to show how much she loved her brother. In fact she was more the annoying big sister type. Vanya turned her eyes to Kyle as he replied to her words.
"Perhaps. It's like a giant butterfly effect. But we need to get Jasmine out of Ramsays hands. And we need to wipe his memories about us before we leave. Other wise, the future will just look way darker when we get back," she sighted. It was typical of her to just take the weight of having to fix things. It was so natural for her to be there for everyone. Had Vanya had more than just the meeting in her head when she first met to see Ramsay? What was really going on in that head of hers. She never did anything without a plan, and she had studied to much to not have an idea about something.
"Can we just take the rest of the day off? Go the three of us.. I don't care where.. lets just get in the car and drive somewhere."

Anastasia just looked at Karmena as she looked more pissed than pleased about her picking up the demons battle. She final kick made Ana roll her eyes but she first made a move when Karmena was out of the room.
"Just because someone is used to pain.. doesn't mean they deserve it," she gave him a varm smile before walking to him and sat down in front of him.  Anastasia grabbed a napkin from the table, and carefully used it to remove the blood around his mouth.
"Anastasia," she smiled and got up to throw the napkin in the bin. She turned around and faced him again. "..And who are you? Mysterious stranger who knows the angry vampire Karmena?" She lifted a curious eyebrow, and still smiled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Kyle nodded and agreed with her. It would be easier if Ramsay remembered nothing of this. But something told him that it wouldnt be very likely. All they could really do was hope. "He's going to die eventually," Jake then said and shrugged. His words were cryptic but he didnt really feel like explaining it. Vanya's suggestion made him smile widely. "Sounds like a plan. Think mom could handle not having you close for a couple of hours?" Jake asked and looked up at Kyle who gave it a thought. "I think she'd understand," he then said with his both of his hands on Vanya and Jake's shoulder. "Last one to the car, is a rotten Mikaelson," he then said as he bolted forwards and started running for the car. Jake sighed and looked at Vanya. "He isnt even a Mikaelson. So you're the rotten Mikaelson," he teased as he started running after Kyle.

Baal smiled at her words and exhaled. "Some people have to. It's the cycle of life, afterall," he said as she sat down in front of him. He looked at her pretty features and his smile widened at her introduction. She was so pretty, he felt mesmerized as she removed the blood from his mouth. When she used his own words against him, he chuckled, a bit strained as his insides churned at the pain from moving. "Belial. But people call me Baal," he then said, and it was weird for him to give people his real name as it usually had some power over him. But for some reason, he didnt really mind her knowing, "Though, if you call me Belial in front of everyone, it could end badly for me," he then truthfully said.
He leaned his head back against the table and closed his eyes shortly as he had a pained expression. "That leg had quite the kick in it," he then said and opened his eyes as he shook his head, "It'll heal though," he assured her. "Are you a part of the future gang?" he then asked rather curiously.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Vanya looked at her father run out to the car. She looked at Jacob as he thought she would be the last. He ran off. She shook her head.
"I'm the one here who is half vampire," she rolled her eyes before using her speed to be the first one to arrive in the car. She stood there waiting for them. "Take that suckers," she laughed before getting in the car.

"Maybe. Still doesn't make it right," she smiled gently at him. She smiled at his name. She narrowed her eyes in a rather innocent expression as he said he could be in trouble if she used his full name.
"No worries. I shall not call you that in public then," she gave him a little nod, "no one other than Karmena really uses peoples full name here anyways," she breathed out. Anastasia sat back down , but this time next to him. For some reason she didn't want him to be alone.
"You know, I can speed up the healing for you. Vampire blood heals," she offered with a smile. Ana was always quick to help people around her, and she was so happy that she was around her friends or her brothers friends again - that she would do almost everything to keep her heart at peace. Her eyes moved out as she saw Kyle run by. It hit her in the heart like a sharp knife, and she froze for a second. The flash of his death was ripped up in her memories, but she shook her head and looked back at Baal. There was a hint of tears in her eyes.
"You can say that," - "My brother is, he always made sure to tag me along in their crazy events," she smiled by that. Reginald had always been good at keeping her around, making sure she was apart of everything she wanted to be in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

He chuckled as she said she wouldnt call him that in private, "Does that means you'll talk to me in private?" he then teased rather charmingly as his smile widened. His smile did however fade a bit as she talked about Karmena, it was like he felt her kick all over again. He felt his jaw and inhaled a bit sharply as it hurt. She surely knew how to use her hands, that damned vampire. He shook his head as she offered him blood and smiled softly at her, "I prefer the natural healing. It feels like it heals my soul a bit as well," he then explained and lifted his head a bit to sit up straight, putting a hand over his stomach where the pain was throbbing.
His eyes moved as he caught a glimpse of Kyle and as he looked back at her, he noticed her wet eyes. He exhaled deeply and tried to let it slide as she had just explained how she ended up here. "I see. You've got quite the group, not that I've met everyone but some, I have," he then said and kept his eyes on her. He just couldnt shake off the feeling, he needed to know what was bothering her. He lifted up his knee furthest away from her and placed his elbow on it as he leaned a bit forward in a resting position. He turned his face towards her. "What's on your mind?" he then asked, and if she tried to shrug it off, he would give her a look that told her that she couldnt fool him.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 9:05 pm

"Well, I am talking to you right now - aren't I?" she teased back with a tender smile. She gave him a nod when he said he preferred natural healing, she wasn't going to pressure him into using her blood to speed things up. She smiled a little in the tries of covering up the sorrow.
"Yeah. It's great being back around them," she said as she breathed out. It was. She had missed being around them more than any of them would understand. She was just hoping Valeria and Lucia were holding up back in 2042. "I haven't really gotten to catch up with everyone yet myself. So much has changed, and yet they still look like themselves - some more than others," she added and returned her eyes to look at him when he asked what was on her mind. Maybe it was growing up with Reggie, that made it hard for her to lie. She rarely lied, but she was good at telling the truth in a way that suited her. But for some reason, she looked at Baal - and she didn't feel like protecting herself from the pain. There was something in the way he looked at her.
"Death.. mostly.. sorrow.. but its okay. I have a chance to change it."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Her tease made him chuckle and her smile felt like it could melt his soul, yet he wasnt so sure why. But her next smile felt like a knife in his heart. He knew sorrow so well, and watching her shield herself behind the tries of a smile. He hated it. He wanted to take her pain away, but he didnt even know what was wrong. But could you blame a guy for trying? She went on to talk about the future gang, and he got to relax a little, as she explained. He nodded as she said she hadnt talked to everyone yet and scratched his neck a little, "I suppose you come from another time than them, but it could be weird to see them again if something has changed them in the future. What time did you come from?" - "It seems like there's a lot of you here. So can anyone really blame you for not catching?" he then said as he smiled softly.
His question was answered truthfully, but her words were saddening. He moved his eyes to the door and exhaled as he tried to figure out what to say. It did however make him curious that she said that she had a chance to change it. "Usually life gives you many chances. Though, I have no idea how it works in time travel. But everything is relative. Nothing can be certain," he then said rather sourly as he got caught up in his own feelings. He shook his head and looked at her as he carefully put his hand over hers, "Let me help you with whatever I can," he then suggested but it was more a promise than a suggestion. He felt an odd yet longing tingle as his gloved hand allowed his fingertips to feel her skin. He looked at their hands before he squeezed her gently and let go, moving his eyes up to hers.
"What are you trying to change?" he then said, quite carefully as he knew it was a touchy subject. She didnt have to tell him if it felt overwhelming and his eyes told her that.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 11:28 pm

Her eyes looked at his hand on hers shortly before returning her eyes to his. She wondered why he would help her. But she also knew not all people were cruel. It was a cruel world, but that didn't make its people all monsters. What are you trying to change? Anastasia took a deep breath in and looked towards the hallway.
"I don't know what happened to them here.. but they never returned to my time. I waiting four years before travelling after them.. in the future.. our parents.. are all dead. I'm not sure who did it.. but I watched some of their deaths.. others were already dead when I got there.. the people wanted to find them," her eyes seemed blank for a second. "But I'm not the one to give up my friends.. so I ended up losing even more people.. I want to make sure that doesn't happen. It can't be how things are supposed to be." she shook her head a little. Skipping the part where she was starved and tortured for months, to be send to the devils mind prison - for just getting here to be experimented on by Kol - she was a lucky girl. But she was still kind.
"If I can change it.. I have in hopes that I'll not feel like I've failed everyone. These people trusted me to take care of things. My brother trusted me.. and I have failed everyone. So.. I have to make it right."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay    Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay  Empty

Oh im going to enjoy this - Ramsay
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Just a regular Tuesday - Ramsay
» I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca
» Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Dead Wood Cemetery-
Gå til: