Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We are all wearing masks - Luke

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

We are all wearing masks - Luke Empty
IndlægEmne: We are all wearing masks - Luke   We are all wearing masks - Luke EmptyTors Nov 09, 2017 1:23 pm

It was weird she had seen him a couple times now, and it screamed Lorenzo to her. But he wasn´t him. Luna had spoken to Nate about it, but Luna had also been reading alot about shadowselves. That explained Alessio whom looked like Aaron. Luna was rather good at this. Not saying anything about her old life, she didn´t really talk to anyone other than Nate about it. It was hard, but the hardest part was over. She now accepted her fate to be here, and leaving her kingdom in the hands of chaos. The first years had been the hardest, the thought about letting her people down, even through it wasn´t her choice to be here. She had a beautiful daughter, a little princess. Selfish to say, Luna was happy here, and more happy that her little girl would grow up with the life Luna herself had.
She saw him again, and he still looked just like Lorenzo. Her best friend. she was so sure, but why didnt he know her than? It was time to at least try talking to him. Therefor Luna took a few books in her arms and walked over to him. Luna was wearing a pair of darkgrey slim jeans, a little oversized sweather in purple and of course her black boots. She was wearing one thing from her past, not only her tattos, but also a neckless Lorenzo had given her once. Her brown hair was loose over her shoulders, in beautiful waves.
"Enzo.." she already failed her mission and smiled at her self like she was the worst. "I mean Luke.. I was wondering if you could help me out a little. I have a watch with you this afternoon, you know about these shadowcreatures.. and I need to see my boyfriend Nate - to hear him if he can pick our daughter up after work.. if not I might be a little late for the watch.. is that okay?" asked she with a bright smile. If it was her Enzo, he couldn´t say no to that smile - that she knew. It was good through, even if it wasn´t him. It was so good to see another face that she knew. And that is was the face of Lorenzo just made it better.

// @Luke - surprise xD
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassius

Cassius

Humør : A warrior of the light
Antal indlæg : 141

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are all wearing masks - Luke   We are all wearing masks - Luke EmptyTors Nov 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Luke, havde ikke de største ting og bekymre sig om da ikke idag, hvilket dog nok var en stor del af, hvad han ville gøre inden han fik sin næste time. Han blev dog hivet fat i af en anden person, hvilket der medførte at han lagede sine martrialer fra sig på bord, første høret han ordet Enzo, ikke en ting han havde hørt før, men det var stadig som der var noget bekendt over det. Han så op kort efter, hvor han så bed sig selv i underlæben da det var hans navn, "yes miss, sorry dont think i know your name," kom det fra ham, hvorefter han så spørgende på hende da hun sagde det omkring at hun var nød til og aftale med hendes partner at han skulle hente, hende fik det bare ham til og nikke.
"well its fine, to be honest, the kid comes in first way anyway, since you are a parrent i can proably deal with it." Luke tog derefter afstand til hende og nikkede,

"so yeah, sure i will meet you at the class when the time comes, just get it straight out."
I det øjeblike rejste han sig op og samlede hans martrialer sammen, inden han gjorde sig klar til og gå
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are all wearing masks - Luke   We are all wearing masks - Luke EmptyTors Nov 09, 2017 2:39 pm

It was so weird looking him in the eyes, and nothing. but still everything. He meant the world to her, and he was one she never could forget. Just looking into the crytal blue eyes made her sure, it was him. Not remember was something she had to deal with, when she had the time and prove. Or just the right way. She fast come up with the idea to get to know him, for the person he was here - then she could maybe search for a way to bring her Lorenzo back. Lucky for her he was okay with her taking a while. It was hard enough for her as it was, being so much away from Nate and Jadyn, But spending time with Lorenzo again, was a good thing. With his memories or not, it was still him.
"I´m Luna.. Luna Takumara," answered she with a bright smile. It was hard but not something she could not do. Luna tilted her head a little to the left. "I´m glad you understand, do you have kids?" asked she, she knew he had - but did he know. Did he remember Dylan, and were Dylan even here in this world?
"Catch you later," said Luna and walked to her class.

Hours later it was around 23 pm, and it was time to watch over the school. Angels and witches were the best defens in order to kill these freaks, so teaming two angels up - was the best idea.
"Im here," she spoke and waved at him. She wasnçt late, Nate had the time to get Jadyn, so there was no problem. "How long to you think these creatures will stay? I havent seen one since last month."
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are all wearing masks - Luke   We are all wearing masks - Luke EmptyTors Nov 09, 2017 7:32 pm

"None that i know of, like dont have kids would like too one day though, but no i still do understand, that its just a big part for you life too, Luna i will meet you later then." Luke forsvandt derefter, hvor han lige skulle ha en time overstået inden han personligt, skulle op og holde vagt. Hekse var der os, hvilket gjorde han så skeptisk mod dem han, havde aldrig stolede på dem denne gang gjorde intet bedre. Luke så sig omkring, hvorefter han så ud over murerne. Inden han hørte Lunas stemme igen.

Han gik derfor hen til hende, hvorefter han lyttede til hende, "i dont know Luna, but whatever there, do happend they wont get closer, i am tomorow, gonna take a group with me out, and find there lair, then we will banish them back to whatever, hell hole they came from, i aint gonna let it end like in Jerusalm 13001, so dont worry, just relax and keep you head straight so you can, get it done." Lød det svagt fra ham, hvorefter han for første gange sende Luna et smil.
//i know its not that much to go by but hope its okay < 3//
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are all wearing masks - Luke   We are all wearing masks - Luke EmptyFre Nov 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Maybe a better plan had been trying to find Dylan. After all true love had to be the thing that broke most curses in this weird land. Luna had read that somewhere - she couldnt remember. She wanted to remind him of his children, Bay and Beach, even Jadyn asked about them. Luna hoped they weren´t back in the warzone she left years ago. She wouldn´t hope that for anyone. Still she had to look at where she was, she couldn´t go back - and she didn´t want to either. Just looking at him, and not being able to hug an old friend. it was hard. Everything about this was hard, but she had been through other things that was a lot harder emotional. She nodded as he spoke.
"Im pretty relaxed, ain´t gonna let them think they can defeat us," she pointed out with a little smirk. "Its good through, to feel like you are helping someone. I miss that," she spoke for herself. As she remembered only she knew who she once where. The commander, a friend, a girlfriend, a sister, a mother. Now only a mother and a girlfriend. She lost so much that day, but gained so much.
"So Lo..Luke, tell me how long have you been here?" she asked as she looked at him.
"We might as well talk alittle, otherwise this night watch is gonna be the thing that kills us," Luna laughed a little at her own words.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are all wearing masks - Luke   We are all wearing masks - Luke EmptyFre Nov 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Luke listen to her, while she talked, he never had felt a thing like this it was like they where friends, but it did not make any sense. Luke looked out and her short after her voice, where after he turned to her and looked at her, " 20 maybe 50 years, since i moved back before that i was out doing stuff for god, like you can hear i am pretty old, i was there when the Templars was founded and i where a part of it, when the french king killed my order i escaped, and made myself a new life, thats pretty much everything that makes sense, to talk about, i cant remember anything before the order falled to the french kings, " it sounded very wag from him, "what about you Luna, how long have you been on this school, as a teacher ?." it sounded very short from him, where after he looked at her, agian something was familiar by her, but nothing made sense she proably where, the kind of one he once knew, he did not know though and nothing made him remember.

It was like there was this big wall, in his head that just had, secrets behind it. He took too his sword, he had taken with, him the sword was still golden and had a safire in it, long ago he earned it and now, it was a part of him, and it worked to defend people agianst the dark creatures of the night.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are all wearing masks - Luke   We are all wearing masks - Luke Empty

We are all wearing masks - Luke
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Is that a skirt you are wearing? (xxx)- Yuri
» Sit down and listen ¤ Luke ¤
» How interesting.. - Luke
» This is not the time - Luke
» This isn't control - Luke

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum