Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Aim shoot fire

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."
Antal indlæg : 60

Aim shoot fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Aim shoot fire    Aim shoot fire  EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 12:46 am

Place: A shooting Range near the woods, closed off.
Environments: No one right now,other than a few people getting ready to open
Time 12,30
Weather: the sun is high, and the skies are clear
Outfit Outfit bike Bike and two black helmets
Date 15/7/2022
@Russet

It had been a while since he last talked with Russet, but they had planned to go on a real date, this time he already had and idea, to what kind of thing they were going to do. So, he had called out, to get some time at the shooting range with those two alone, with a few people if they needed help with anything or need to try another gun. As he got on his bike at his mansion he looked down at his phone before he wrote to her, *Hi beautiful so I will come a pick you up, where do you want me to pick you up. * Was his simple message to her, making sure that she knew that he was ready now, he just needs a green light from her, and where she wanted to be picked up.

As he looked on his phone, he followed it up by a little winking emoji, just so she knew that he was ready to get her. As soon as she had sent an answer and he had seen it he would start driving down towards, the place ready to surprise her a little. As he finally saw her, he stopped up on his bike and sat it down, making sure it could stand by its own before he handed her a little helmet black like his own. “I hope you aint afraid of bikes and sitting behind on it.” He teased a little as he leaned in to give her a kiss if she would let him. “You ready for the date?” He then asked sending her a little cheeky smile, as he made a wink at her with left eye.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Russet

Russet

Antal indlæg : 16

Aim shoot fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Aim shoot fire    Aim shoot fire  EmptyOns Jul 20, 2022 8:43 am

Outfit

Russet was a woman of confidence, just like her lineage. Every single woman had something to say and she was so proud of that. She was radiant. Her hair had been pulled back by a few white hairclips so she wouldn’t get any of her hair into her eyes. She had put on a white tank top that was tugged down into her skinny jeans. She wore high heels and a black jacket on top of her white top. As soon as she received the message from her date, she texted him back the address that she would be at. She didn’t trust him fully to simply meet him by her own home. Nah, she wanted to be certain that she wasn’t going to put her family in danger. You couldn’t really trust anybody, and for Russet it was a bigger deal.

When he arrived she had ha wide smile on her face, and as she approached, she took out the hair clips. To put them in one of her pockets. “Motorbike ride, damn,” she laughed as she took the helmet. She leaned in to give reciprocate the kiss, but she didn't let it last long. “Hell, I am,” she cheered and put on the helmet with a wide smile. With no hesitation, she swung her legs over the bike and wrapped his arms around him. She had been riding a motorbike on her own and behind people plenty of times. She knew how to ride with someone, and how to assist them. Nothing was easy on a bike.
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."

Aim shoot fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Aim shoot fire    Aim shoot fire  EmptyOns Jul 20, 2022 1:26 pm

As he saw Russet, he could not help, but feeling some sort of heat, the outfit everything. Even if it was casuel, it looked so great on her, if he did not know better, he would think that her genetics, was from a vampire. The beautiful way she walked, and how the outfit just matched her, was something no mortal could pull at least, that’s how she looked in his eyes. But it was, probably just some of the way, the outfit showed more than the dress did, and to be honest he loved it. As her heard how she responded to the bike, and that she was not scared.

He chuckled she was fearless, after she had been given the helmet. He then notices her taking her hair clips, out making him even, more in love with how beautiful and how fresh she was she really seemed like a girl, who could handle a lot, and she was special, she was not like all the fancy girls he had dated before. As he then felt her arms around him, he put the visor down on his own before. He started the engine, he then looked over to her shortly before he said one thing.

“If I drive to fast just hug me tight then, so I know.” He added as he then started driving down towards the place where they were going to have their date, after that they could grab some food on their way home if she wanted to, maybe some street food it did not have to be fancy for him, even though he came from a fancy family.

As they arrived, he turned around and looked at her as he took his helmet of, “so I hope you are up for some shooting, I normally go here when I want to meditate.” He added as he sent her a cheeky smile before he took the helmet of and got of it after her.
Russet

Russet

Aim shoot fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Aim shoot fire    Aim shoot fire  EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 7:33 pm

He looked over her shoulder which made her look up. She started laughing as he told her to hug him tighter if he drove too fast. Oh, he knew nothing. “Rodger,” she told him before she removed her sight from him so she could look at the surroundings they were passing on the way there.

When they arrived and he turned off the engine, she let go of him and got off the bike with ease. While she opened the helmet, she walked over to stand next to him. She took the helmet off and whipped her hair down shaking it a little before she whipped it back up, so it landed on her back and was full of volume, even after having worn a helmet. “To meditate?” she laughed a little. “It doesn’t really scream meditation to me,” she said with a wider smile, shortly looking at the building before she looked back at him. “You know it seems more like a place to load off some steam,” she suggested, “Get some things off your chest,” she placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed the muscle with a small smile. “Got a lot on your heart?” she wondered, ready to follow him into the building.
Ezio

Ezio

Aim shoot fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Aim shoot fire    Aim shoot fire  EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 8:23 pm

Ezio looked at her when they got off, she was clearly something for herself. As he listens to her next set of words, he could not help but chuckle, as he then felt her hands on his biceps as she asked him if he had a lot on his heart, well to be honest most times he had, but when she was near him it was like there was nothing on his heart. “Well, I mean it depends on the gun, I ten to use weapons with more precision, and less spray.” He added as he sent her a little wink.

“so for me it’s more like meditation in that sense, but you are right, it could, work to get of your steam too.” He added as he took her hand and went up to the stand. As he got up there, normally you would have to pay, at the front, but Ezio had been smart enough to pay online, it made things so much easier. “Yeah shooting, with any gun right, and it’s for two.” Ezio gave a nod, as the man then sent them a smile, before he opened the door to the close of area, “headphones, are going to be near the guns, just grab what, ever you want to try out, and put the headphones on.” The man then said, as he showed them the way.

When they got in there was a lot of different kind of guns, some big automatic, rifles other small and automatic pistols, and even old School guns like revolvers and rifles. Ezio then, looked at her, with a playful smile, before he tried placing, what kind of gun would make most sense, for her. “Hmm well what do you feel like you can handle ?.” He then asked interested in seeing, what kind of girl she was, sending her a charming smile. He then would go over and grabbed a set of headphones to both of them. He said as he turned around to face her again.
Russet

Russet

Aim shoot fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Aim shoot fire    Aim shoot fire  EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 10:42 pm

She narrowed her eyes a little, believing he was trying to avoid her question because for a moment she allowed him to open up to her and share if there were any troubles he dealt with. “Interesting,” she replied with a wide smile. She listened interested as he mentioned that it was meditation for him. She knew, that for her it was definitely to let off steam, but he didn’t have to know that, not yet.
They walked together up to the building, holding hands, almost as if they were a couple. She thought it was cute of him, and it did leave a plus in her book. She carried a bright smile when they arrived, and the employee seemed to know what they had ordered already. She looked toward Ezio, believing he might have ordered online or something alike, or maybe he was just known here. She followed as they were shown into the closed area. Each shooting building was different, and this one looked quite nice if she had to be honest. She nodded to the employee as he told them about headphones.

When they looked at the different kinds of guns, she had trouble keeping away the great smile on her lips. This was like bringing a child to a candy store and telling the child to pick whatever they wanted; everything was free. She had true Christmas lights in her eyes. Slightly carried away from the sight, it took her a moment before she looked at him as if he had asked her a question, “What?” she said with her smile pushing her cheeks up to sweet apples. She looked at the headphones that he handed her and placed them around her neck while she looked a little more collected at the guns, “Oh…” she licked her lips before she moved to a gun that could give quite the push when it fired, “I think I’ll start light,” she said, interested in whether or not he was going to stop her.
Ezio

Ezio

Aim shoot fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Aim shoot fire    Aim shoot fire  EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 11:24 pm

As they got inside, holding in hands it felt like a real date, he thought, and it was right. As they both where shown into a shooting area, his attention turn to her, he could not help but chuckle as her eyes grew wide, and was shining like Christmas lights, it was kind of cute, and it made her even more beautiful if, something like that, could do that to a person it was the same with how red her chins where like Appels, having found her that night at a 50ths  theme party, had not been a bad shout, if he said so himself.  

As she then put them down, around her neck he followed her with his eyes, he had told her, that. He then looked at it as she seemed to pick a gun up it was a magnum and old gun, but it had a kick to it, that might be to much for her he thought.

“Maybe pick something that has a little less of a kick like this automatic pistol.”
He stated as he pointed out a little pistol, that most people had at home in the United States and guns women had with them too, in their bag.  

He then  sent her a little playful  smile, if she seemed content on using that, one he would not take it away from her, since it was himself that had let her go to town at least she had not picked up a riffle.  “But I mean if you would like that one, maybe a smaller version, who has less of a kick Russ.” He said as he sent her a charming, smile and point at another gun on the left side smaller, but more of the same.
Sponsoreret inhold

Aim shoot fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Aim shoot fire    Aim shoot fire  Empty

Aim shoot fire
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What is your reason to shoot with arrows? -Mercy-
» Fire on fire