Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Wish we could go back to the start

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Azrael

Azrael

Antal indlæg : 49

Wish we could go back to the start Empty
IndlægEmne: Wish we could go back to the start   Wish we could go back to the start EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 7:53 am

Location | On the top of the highest mountain in Athena
Date | 6th of June 2022
Weather | windy, looks like it could rain soon
Time | moments before the break of dawn
Topic for | @Remy

He knew he it was a matter of time before Remy would be trying to look for Eos. Even if it was just a casual check up, Azrael knew that Remy wouldn't be able to find their sister. Because she was no longer here, or she was - just not in the sense they would prefer her to be. Azrael sat on a rock and just waited, because he knew it was just about a matter or too - especially now that Michael and Eden knew the truth. "Brother Remiel, come I have the answers you seek," Azrael prayed for his brother to come to him. All of Azrael hated being the bringer of these news, but having faced so much sorrow, grief, anger because of death out his life, he was the right bringer of it. He could take it, and let his siblings grief the loss of their sister. Finally, the light appeared and his brother. Azrael's heart grew heavier, knowing how close Eos and Remiel had been, knowing Eos had just started actual living, her life to be taken like that was cruel. Because to outmatch Eos, it had taken something evil and she had been there all alone without them to help her, they should have been there.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Wish we could go back to the start
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You promised you would always come back, why didn't you come back?
» Its A New start(xxx)
» I don't even know where to start
» New year, new start
» Quite a start... (Avalon)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Bjergene, Oneiroi-
Gå til: