Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I don't even know where to start

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I don't even know where to start Empty
IndlægEmne: I don't even know where to start   I don't even know where to start EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 5:22 pm

Passing notes, it was always passing notes that seemed to bring them together. Maybe the smartest choice hadn’t been to seek out the twin of the angel keeping Lion away from the others, but she had given Enid a note, hoping it would be passed on to Lion at some time. Amaryllis sat down on a bench not far from the harbour, so many ships passing through at this time of year. She missed home, longed for it, but it felt so long away. Everyone was hurting, and she just needed to see Lion. Tell him what had happened and let him know everything. She could feel him and looked up seeing his tall bodyframe walking towards her. She got up from the bench and started darting to him, jumping up and wrapping her arms and legs around him to hold him in place. ”Sorry,” she mumbled, climbing down from the giant tree that was Lion and bent her neck backwards to look up at him. She had always looked to him as a brother of mischief. They were in a way siblings, however not by blood but by choice. Spending summers together and playing in the snow when winter came. ”It’s, uhm, good to see you,” she said with a faint smile but her eyes betrayed her, showing a quick glow of her orange eyes of the beast. Her emotions right now was not in a good place, but she had asked him to see her for a reason. ”I wish I didn’t have to say this, but; Vanya was pregnant,” she said, almost in a whisper. She hadn’t been able to stop her friend before it was too late, and seeing as everything happened so fast was just a scrambled mess at this point.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't even know where to start   I don't even know where to start EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Outfit

Lion wanted to go back to all his friends. He was finally getting ready to, but something still stopped him from doing so. Nimue had been the reason he left, but now she was a reason for staying. He was confused to say the least. He had grabbed the chance when Amaryllis wanted to meet up. He had missed her since they got here. It felt like they had been pulled in different directions. She was one of the reasons he felt a mess. He felt replaced in some way. He wanted Amaryllis to be happy, of course he did, but he didn’t want that to mean he lost her. And he felt he had. He had lost so many people. Mariella had found Reginald, and spent nearly all her time with him, Karmena and Amaryllis had found each other. He had Vanya but managed to screw that up as well. Everyone was so involved in their own lives, they forget each other, forgot him. Maybe it had all been a big test to him. Perhaps he went away to see if they would come for him. Marie had, but it had ended out in that big fight he regretted so much. Tiana as well, but he kept reminding himself, she would once grow up and leave him as well. Everyone left him eventually. He grabbed Amaryllis with a short laugh when she jumped up on him. He held a hand on her back, until she climbed back down. ”Not it’s okay.” He said with a smile. ”You too.” He was happy to see her, but he had a bad feeling something wasn’t right. He was almost certain when her eyes glowed orange for a quick moment. He swallowed at the first part. She didn’t want to tell him. That was never a good sign. At first, he only heard Vanya and pregnant. He wasn’t focused on the tense of the word. His mind was racing. He walked to the bench and rested his head on his hand. He was trying to understand everything. When it finally sunk it, he realized she had said was. Of course she would remove the baby. She didn’t remember him. ”No,” he said, his voice breaking. He couldn’t accept this. He just couldn’t. ”This is all my fault,” he said with a groggy voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't even know where to start   I don't even know where to start EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 6:58 pm

”We all tried to convince her not to,” Amaryllis explained, but feeling the rush of emotions as well. She felt left alone in this world at times. She moved with him, sitting down on the bench and taking his hand as she looked out to the sea. He was like a brother to her. The brother she never had. Of course she had her big sister Joy, but in this time Joy didn’t even know her yet. She sighed, shaking her head at her own selfish thoughts. Her green eyes looked at his face, and she felt so lost in all of this. ”Hey! It’s not your fault, alright?” she said in a strained voice. She wanted to break down crying, beg for forgiveness, because she hadn’t done a well enough job as to keeping Vanya safe. ”So stop blaming yourself, because this is a ’no-self-pity-zone’,” she declared, mostly to keep herself in check. Amaryllis took a deep breath and let go of Lion’s hand to get up from her seat. ”The other’s spoke about even telling you this, but I knew you needed to know,” she said whiping away a stray tear in an angry movement before turning around to see Lion’s face. ”We miss you, don’t you get that? Without you things are falling apart,” she pleaded, walking back over and sitting down in front of him, grabbing both of his hands and looking up at him with her green eyes flickering at times. I miss you,” she pleaded.[/color]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't even know where to start   I don't even know where to start EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 10:29 am

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't even know where to start   I don't even know where to start Empty

I don't even know where to start
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I dont need Saving
» Dont think you got me corned i am the one in control
» Does it count as family business if I dont remember my granddaughter? - Aphrodite
» i dont remembere how long i have been here
» what am Idoing out in the forest I dont´t rembenber-Aviana

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: