Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Love Sucks [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 3:53 pm

Roman was beginning to realize, the only thing holding him back was himself. Of course, he had been through some instances that didn’t make it any easier, but he powered through and would keep doing so for everything. He was still doing so now, when his world was being turned upside down.
”I know,” he agreed. He was not sure in what sense she meant it, but he felt like that no matter what. He let out a pleasured sigh, when she tugged at his earlobe. He looked curiously at her, when she wanted to show him something. He was definitely interested. A bit of worry appeared when she spoke of her powers. Only because she hadn’t seen much. Seraphina had pushed a bench with her mind. It she could do anything like that, he wouldn’t want to have his bed or himself pushed. ”Sure.” He was a little weary still, but he trusted her and did want to satisfy his curiosity too. She was already something special, but seeing her do something otherworldly, would likely just enhance that in his eyes.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kennedy

Kennedy

Antal indlæg : 143

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 4:01 pm

She chuckled. “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything crazy”, she reassured him when she could hear the weariness in his voice, she wanted to ease him into it, and maybe one day she would be able to tell him what she truly was.
She moved so she was lying on her side rather than with her elbow pressed against the mattress to keep her slightly elevated over him, “okay, so I have the power to manipulate water”, she explained. Her fingers danced over his skin, picking up every drop of sweat on its way. When she felt like she had enough, she lifted them. An orb of water started floating in front of him, she twisted her fingers, and the globe parted into two, floating around slowly moving before she clenched her fist, and the spheres became steam, and before long, it disappeared. “I can do much more than that; let's just say I’m entertaining to have a shower with or when I’m diving in the Serpent lake, which reminds me that I still owe you a trip”, she hummed, letting her nose pressed against his cheek and her eyes closed, her entire body was starting to feel the effects of the day and week, tired and satisfied. Something she hadn’t felt for a very long time.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Roman nodded when she promised it wouldn’t be crazy. He might not be ready for something too over the top just yet. He stayed still while she moved around. He wouldn’t know if he needed to. He was immediately interested when she mentioned what she could do.
His gaze followed her fingers, as it slid over his skin. His eyes widened slightly, when water started to float. He rose to his elbows to look closer at the orb, that soon parted by the movement of her fingers. And then it suddenly evaporated at her command too. He looked at her, when she spoke again, laying down again. ”I’ll have to test that.” He put a hand on her hip, caressing her skin softly. ”We’ll go the lake someday. But let’s take a shower together later?” He placed a kiss on her chin. He found it hard to keep away from her. ”Today has been crazy,” he commented. So much had happened throughout the day, it seemed like the events should have been spread out over a few days, rather than just one.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 9:02 pm

Someday, I like the sound of that” she hummed with a soft voice, feeling how her eyelids started to grow heavy, even though her mind was still very much awake. “mmhm, or tomorrow maybe?” she asked, finally opening her eyes and looked at him when he kissed her chin “it has” she lifted her hand and placed it against his cheek, letting her thumb glide over his cheekbone “I hope one day you feel safe enough to share that darkness of yours” she deliberately didn’t say with her, she would never expect that of anyone, but she herself was searching for it—finding that someone where she could finally let go and explain everything. She would lie if she didn’t feel that one day it could be him, but there was also something in her that tried to remind her that there might never come a day where she would ever feel safe again. Mammon had made sure to take that away from her, carve it out of her soul, remembering over and over, that no matter how far she ran, or where she went—he would one day find her. His little Rồng.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 9:25 pm

”You didn’t think you’d get rid of me, did you?” He had a feeling she felt something similar to him. Maybe he was mistaken, it was hard to tell. ”Tomorrow,” he agreed. He looked at her when she caressed his cheek. It felt really nice. He didn’t really know what to say to the next she said. He had very rarely felt comfortable sharing it with anyone. He couldn’t imagine he would ever feel such a way. ”You too,” he whispered.
Roman closed his eyes and felt his body start to really relax. He was hoping she felt the same. He wanted her to sleep well. He jerked awake, when he heard Snow howling on the other side of the door. He sat up and went over to open the door to let the dog inside. ”Can he sleep in here?” He usually allowed him to, but it was okay if she wouldn’t like it.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 9:56 pm

She gave him a small smile; maybe it was even sad in a way; she couldn’t be sure with the rage of emotions storming through her, where she wasn’t really sure what was up or down anymore. One day she would figure things out, but not tonight. As he closed her eyes, so did she, and for a moment, she was sure she could fall asleep like this—naked, not even under the covers, just his hand on her hip to keep her warm, and at that moment, it had seemed enough—at least until a miserable dog started making his presences known.
Kennedy sat up, letting her hands glide over her face and then nodded “yeah, of course, he can” her voice was already heavy from the sleep that had washed over her. She got up from the bed, moving under the covers.  
Sleep well, Roman”, she whispered as her head found a pillow, and once again, her eyes shut close, letting darkness fold around her and pull her into the land of dreams.

At first, it was a dreamless night. Nothing happened, which she hadn’t experienced for such a long time. Then something warm pressed against her cheek; maybe it was her own hand that had moved during the night. Maybe it was Roman or Snow; she wasn’t sure.
But the heat.

Flames were licking away at her home, the entire village was burning as she got out and tried to get the sod off her face, she screamed to see if she could find her brother. He had to be there somewhere? Her father had pushed her into the cellar and told her not to come out, but when the wood had been burning, she had disobeyed him. A set of arms closed around her, pulling her away, and while she screamed and hit against the arms, they didn’t budge. That was the day her luck turned around, and it felt like she had been cursed rather than blessed.

The scene shifted; she was back in the arena, “I’m sorry”, she heard herself whisper as she stood there with the gun pressed against her best friend's forehead. “I’m so sorry”, the friend nodded, giving her a sad smile “it’s okay, just do it”, and she did. Sobbing from the agony as her friend fell to the ground like all the strings had been cut. She fell to her knees, cradling the face—

Kennedy sat up; sweat pooled down her body as she looked around; she couldn’t remember where she was. Her breath was shallow, and for a moment, she was sure she was back; that was when she noticed Roman lying next to her; with a soft breath, she turned and placed her forehead against his shoulder; it was like an anchor, pulling her back down reassuring her that she was safe.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 10:18 pm

Roman let in the whining dog who was quick to come to him for cuddles. He provided some, before he asked Snow to sleep on his blanket. He went to the bed and laid down to sleep. It didn’t take him long to fall asleep. Usually he had dreams as well, but whenever he had someone beside him, they weren’t as prevalent. At least not the once he would rather avoid. Snow had somehow made it up to the bed during the night and laid down between them. When Kennedy started to dream, the dog was unsure if she was waking up, so he jumped off the bed again.
Roman was beginning to wake, when he felt the bed give in after Snow’s weight. What really woke him, was when he felt Kennedy close to him. Instinctively he put an arm around her and pulled her closer. ”Can’t sleep?” His voice was soft and a little husky with sleep. He was still tired, but managed to keep awake until he was sure she was okay. He would feel he somehow failed her, if he wasn’t there for her. He was a protector from nature’s side. He had always been like that, and when he cared for someone, he would go to nearly any length to protect them. His feelings for Kennedy were complex, but there was some kind of care. He couldn’t explain it fully, as he didn’t understand it fully. All he did was act what felt right for him in the moment. What it meant for something he could figure out, if he needed to.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 10:57 pm

Just a bad dream”, she whispered, kissing him gently against the curve of his jaw. “Thanks”, she whispered, mostly because he had put his arm around her, and once again, she fell back to sleep, this time without any bad dreams haunting her.
She woke again, not long after, feeling more rested than she had in weeks. She looked at the sleeping man, and a soft smile formed over her lips. Now, Kennedy wasn’t the greatest of cooks, but she could make a decent breakfast when necessary. She grabbed his shirt, still lying with the rest of the clothes, and put it on—she let Snow out, and after a little search, she found the dog food and made sure that he had something in his bowl as she started figuring out what to make, and by some ‘dumb’ luck, there were ingredients for her to make maybe the only thing she knew how to do well—French toast. The first thing she had tasted after getting out of her prison, and after that, she had chased the perfect way to make it.
After a while, she started humming as she moved around in his kitchen, almost as if she had done it her whole life, finding exactly what she needed the first time she looked around. Sometimes, it wasn’t all that bad being as lucky as she was.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 11:07 pm

”Don’t mention it.” As he was sure she was asleep, he felt back to sleep again. He didn’t wake when she moved the following morning. Snow was busy eating the food Kennedy had provided. When he was done, he went to the kitchen and laid down, ready if she should by accident happen to spill some food he could clean up. When that didn’t seem to be the case, the puppy waddled into the bedroom and jumped into bed, licking Roman’s cheek and jumping on him to wake him up. Roman laid a hand on Snow to calm him down. He had been woken like that nearly daily since he got Snow.
”I’m up now, buddy.” He noticed Kennedy wasn’t there. At first he suspected she might have left. He wouldn’t be angry if she had. He had done the same before. Then he heard a humming and sounds of dishes moving from the kitchen. He smiled as he got dressed. He looked at Snow who was rolling around the bed. ”Come Snow.” He went out to the kitchen and leaned against the wall, just watching her cook for a bit. ”Morning.” He went over to brew some coffee. ”What are you cooking?”
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 11:38 pm

It wasn’t that she hadn’t noticed that he had walked toward the kitchen, nor that he was standing leaned against the wall and looking at her, standing in his kitchen cooking with his t-shirt on. “Morning,” she said, turning and looking at him with a big smile on her lips, “oh yes, coffee—totally forgot that existed for a moment” she laughed and then looked toward the pan where her French toast was sizzling away “French toast, the only thing I know how to make—so, don’t let it fool you, I’m absolutely rubbish in a kitchen” she giggled, mainly because it wasn’t true, she just never really bothered with making food when she could order it to go, much faster and she didn’t really use much time eaten when it came down to it, which her physique was starting to show.
Sleep all right, despite me waking you?” she asked, as her eyes intently watched the toast, so she could be sure that it wouldn’t end up burning while she watched away. Which it wouldn’t while she was making it, but she still wanted to make this as perfect as she could.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 10:52 am

Roman found two cups, expecting her to want a cup too. ”How is that even possible?” He leaned against the counter and looked over at her. ”I’m the same way. I can make a few dishes, but not a lot.” He wanted to do some more cooking. He felt he should learn some of the Russian dishes he grew up with. It wasn’t because the Russian restaurants were overflowing around here. He moved closer to watch her cook. He also took this chance to give her cheek a quick kiss before moving back again. ”I am usually the one cooking breakfast. It’s a nice change.” He went back to the coffee maker, impatiently waiting for it to finish.
”I did. Did you?” He wouldn’t ask what had woken her like that. But he could guess it was a nightmare of some kind. Hopefully she had slept alright after that. He saw how she was really focused on the breakfast. It was probably like how he was himself, when cooking.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 7:30 pm

She put down the spatula as she felt he came closer to her; her smile widened the smaller the distance between them became, and it was a full-on grin when he placed a quick kiss against her cheek before moving away. She chuckled; no, it was more a giggle, that type of laugh that came when you were over the moon and tried to downscale it. Mostly because she kept reminding herself that he wasn’t looking for something steady, and they had agreed they would be friends; this wasn’t going to complicate that. She hoped. At least she wasn’t about to turn tail and leave him just because he figured he might want to explore a steady relationship, even if it wasn’t with her.
Mmhm, I’ve found out that guys like it just as much as girls, even though I haven’t really had a girl make me breakfast after I’ve been with one” she pressed her brows together “man, girls really do want all the good things for themselves, huh?” she laughed, then she nodded when he asked if she had slept all right “yeah, despite my little nightmare, I haven’t slept this good, in a very long time” it was honest, far too honest than she would typically go, but well—there was no hiding how well-rested she felt.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 7:45 pm

Roman was sure he would be ready to be in a relationship eventually. At this moment, he just wasn’t interested in it. Maybe that would change if he met someone he couldn’t live without. He couldn’t help but smile when she giggled. He poured some coffee and went over to place one of the cups next to the stove. He took a sip of his own cup. He tilted his head when she spoke. Maybe he misunderstood, but he wanted to clarify what she meant. ”Does girl spend the night with you often?” He of course wouldn’t mind if that was the case. He just wanted to know.
”If they deserve it, they should want good things.” He made a shrug. He was happy to hear she was well-rested. He knew how hard it could be if you couldn’t sleep properly. ”That’s good.” He took another sip of the coffee. ”You function much better, if you get enough sleep.” Sleep was one of the most important health things for Roman. He just knew how troublesome it could be, if you didn’t sleep enough.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 8:37 pm

Kennedy shrugged a little, finding some plates and putting a French toast on each before starting to make the next batch. “It happens, not very often, it's not like I drag someone home every night, but I’ve never limited myself in what I find attractive. Besides, the Serpents are rather open with their sexuality, so it helps, you know? Not being judged by what your sexual preferences are” she didn’t think about the fact that it might be a sore subject; to her, she hadn’t really known anything else after she had gotten out of the arena, which made it very easy for her to talk to—especially when you haven’t been around ignorant people that only meant that in a relationship a man and a woman should be together, and not in any other way than that. Then you had Yadira, a fallen angel that still had the highest regard for God and never did anything but take in people that their parents had abused because they might be homosexual or transgender.  
He was right, however, about that people functioned better when they got enough sleep. She couldn’t relate, as she had never really slept and felt completely rested after she had been grabbed and taken from her home. That was almost twenty years ago.
There we are” she finally put the last pieces of toast on the plates and took them turning with them, and gave him a triumphant smile “French toast ala Kennedy” she hummed; “where do you want to eat?” she then asked, and would follow him to where he felt like sitting.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 8:45 pm

Roman put a hand on the side of his neck and rubbed it a bit. ”Sounds nice,” he spoke, not going into many details. However, there was some resentment in his words. Not towards her specifically, more people who had it easy when it came to sexuality. His life would have been very different, if he had felt accepted. He still clearly remembered the day his parents found him with another boy. He could see how whatever care they felt for him disappeared from their eyes. He went from being their child to a stranger. That was probably the most hurt he had ever been. Being disregarded by your parents, who were supposed to love you limitlessly, was one of the worst things, he imagined anyone could go through.
He took one of the plates when she turned around. ”Let’s go to the couch,” he suggested and took his cup to go over and sit down. He looked at the dish in front of him. He had had French toast in some diners once in a while. Never homemade, however. He lifted it to take a bite. ”Mmh, it’s good,” he praised. He leaned back in the couch, leaving the plate on the coffee table. ”I should go take Snow for a walk after. I can take you home, if you’d like.”
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 9:14 pm

She nodded, bouncing after him as he walked toward the couch, just to realise she had forgotten her own cup of coffee and walked back after it. She sat down just as he told her that it was good. A big smile formed over her lips, and she nodded; “thank you”, she said with a smile; “that would be really nice—if it’s no bother?” she wondered, then giving him a big smile as he agreed and took a bite, it really was good—maybe the best she had ever made. “I was raised in a village in China, we mostly lived on the land produce and what we could hunt, so a lot of rice and rabbits” she decided to share a little of herself, not that it was much, but it was a little. “When I came here around five years ago, a woman called Yadira, she’s the one that owns the youth centre, she made it for me; I’ve never come close to her homemade food, but she reminds me off home—in a way” she chuckled, curling her toes before lifting her legs and put them under her.  
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 9:22 pm

Roman kept eating while she went back for the cup. "I have to go out anyway. I don't think Snow cares much about which direction we go." He took a sip of coffee and listened when she explained a bit of her past. It was nice that she opened up. "That sounds nice." He wanted to share something too, but he was finding it hard to decide which to share. "I was 15 when I became homeless. There is six months from that time, I don't remember. I woke up in a hospital where a man had brought me, and I just didn't remember. The doctors didn't know why." He had a theory, but it was unsure whether it was true or not. He would probably have to go see a psychologist to prove that, and he really didn't want to do that. He finished a piece of toast. "Do you still see her? Yadira?" He thought it would be nice to have such a person in ones life. A person that made you feel like you were home, whenever you were around them. He couldn't remember a time where he had felt like that.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 9:44 pm

She swallowed, her eyes looking at him intently while he opened up and shared something that clearly was hard for him, so she wanted to show that she cared—that she was happy he wanted to share something of himself that wasn’t just his body.
It isn’t that uncommon”, she whispered, giving him a sad smile “sometimes our bodies are quite amazing in that way, that it will take a trauma that it knows we can handle and store it away; I’m sorry that it has happened to you” she decided to take his hand, giving it a slight squeeze “I also understand why you don’t want to explore those six months, but just by the time I’ve spent with you, I know you’re strong enough to go through anything, and if you ever want to, I would happily be there for you,” she said, not that he had too. Still, she wanted at least to give him the opportunity for the day when he decided that maybe it was time to figure out where he had been those six months. One thing was sure; she just wanted him to be walked through this new life as gently as he could.
She then nodded “yeah, The Serpents are protecting the Youth Centre, a lot of us started out there, even though she isn’t happy that most of us are known gangs, but at least we help with making sure that other kids have a safe place to stay” she chuckled, how many times she, Ivan or Evie had been yelled at because she wanted them to make better choices, especially when they were all so bright. But the Serpents were their home, their family—nothing would ever change that.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 9:59 pm

Roman did feel comfortable sharing some things. It was far from everything. There was still a lot of things, he wouldn’t be able to talk about. But he was going to eventually, when he felt it was okay to do so. It would take a special person to him, before he would reveal himself like that.
His head fell slightly, when she mentioned it wasn’t uncommon. He folded his lips into a straight line, before he took in a sharp inhale through the nose. ”I appreciate it. Maybe I will be ready to one day.” It was a big step to take, when he had no idea what was hidden in those memories. It was possible, it was best to keep it hidden. He wouldn’t know. So he had to be completely sure, he was ready to handle it. There would be no going back once he did. He gave her hand a light squeeze, before letting go. ”Sometimes it feel like a wonder we are even still alive.” Since she had lived on the street too, she knew how hard it could be.
Roman was happy to hear it was protected. It was important for young people to have a place to go. He would want to do some things like that as well. ”It is better to be in a gang than to be alone. I am far from a people person, but being alone for too long, makes you go crazy.” He knew it was important to have some company every once in a while.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 10:38 pm

She shrugged. “I try to believe that what I’ve been through was because I was strong enough, or else I wouldn’t be here still” there had been plenty of times where she had put a gun to her head, squeezed the tricker, but because her luck would never let her die, it had never worked. Throw herself off a cliff, and there would be something to save her from the fall. It was a never-ending story of her being too lucky to end her life. So, she had to think differently, and that had been the moment she had lived every day as if it was the last; she had either said her mind or kept quiet and never second-guessed it. It hadn’t been until recently that she had started to do that again, and it annoyed her because everything had gone so well for her.
I thought that was why you got Snow”, she chuckled, wiggling her brows. She pushed back the last piece of toast and then leaned down to give the begging husky a cuddle. Even though her hands were sniffed first, hoping that there might be something for him there.
I really hope that you will see just how strong a bond there is in being a Serpent,” she said with a smile, even though her eyes kept on the task at hand, which was giving Snow as much love she could before they needed to go.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 11:12 pm

”That’s a very harmonious way of thinking.” He wasn’t quite there yet. He was still living in a fight or flight mode. Some who had a place to belong and people who cared, might have the comfort of thinking like that. He still wasn’t there yet. He was not trying to minimize people’s experiences. He was sure people could still struggle with things, even if they had those comforts. But it was usually easier to come to terms with ones trauma, when you don’t felt you were fighting just to survive. It had only been about two months, since Roman had gotten a real home. So much had changed already and he was finding it hard to keep up.
He let out a slight snicker. ”He’s a good boy, but he can’t quite remove the need for human company.” He scratched his brow. ”Or do supernaturals prefer to not be called human?” He was still finding his way around things. Normally he wouldn’t care much about insulting people, but after learning he could potentially become food for many supernaturals any time, he was being a bit more careful. He watched her as she gave Snow a lot of love, which the dog seemed very satisfied with. ”I would like so too. But I’m not that great at creating bonds.”
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 11:30 pm

She looked up when he asked if she would prefer not to be called human she shrugged “like I said last night, define human—there are, of course, some supernaturals out there that are more like animals than humans, but the way we describe human nature, I would say I’m very much human, even though I genes that would defy what most humans would ever be able to do” she shrugged, not really minding whether he called her human or not. Her tongue ran over her lips “then you find people that can handle you at your worst, and then they’ll stick around no matter what” she said, turning toward him, taking the plate that was in his hand and placed on the coffee table. With a swift and fast movement, she placed herself on his lap, her hands gently taking his head between them. “At least you have me; I don’t scare away easily”, she hummed before placing a soft kiss against his lips.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 11:42 pm

”That’s true, I guess.” He had never really thought about it. ”You look human too.” He had never thought human could be more like a state of mind. Sure, some people were horrible and it could be discussed if they were human, but biological they were. Kennedy might not be human biological, but that didn’t mean she didn’t have humanity. He was not sure what to think about what she said. Letting someone see that, was a boundary he had never crossed. He looked a little confused on her when she took the plate. The confusion evaporated when she placed herself on his lap. He looked into her eyes. ”Now you’re stuck with me.” He locked his hands on her back. ”You can’t run away.” He knew it was a promise you couldn’t make, but he wanted to believe she could do so and not break it.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 10:44 am

Kennedy leaned back as she laughed. Her hands glided from his jaw into his hair and pulled at it gently, leaning closer, just enough for her lips to grace his. “I would never run away from you”, she whispered; it was an easy promise to make, “absolutely nothing you could do would ever make me scared of you.” her eyes made sure to look into his the entire time she spoke the words. Maybe it was a big promise for people to make because the time changed everything, and sometimes you couldn’t keep the promises you had made. But she couldn’t possibly see a future where he would have done or said something that would make her walk away from him.
With a small sigh, she lifted her eyes, letting them follow her fingers that gently put some of his bed hair back into place—letting her nails scrape down the side of his head, following the curve of his ear. Then she kissed him again, this time for far longer and more passionate than the first time.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 1:02 pm

Roman felt his breath hitch in his throat, when she leaned closer and letting her lips grace his. It was a nice feeling, which made him crave more. He looked at her, perhaps the most vulnerable she had ever seen him. It mattered a lot to him, to hear those words. It was clear to see, if you knew how to read a person. ”I hope you’re right.” He had no intentions of scaring her, but sometimes it was inevitable. However, he felt Kennedy had been through a lot as well, which might make it easier for her to understand. Having a dark past, didn’t mean you were an evil person.
If she hadn’t kissed him first, he would have. He pulled her closer and engaged in the kiss. He wanted to be close to her so badly. At this point, it almost felt like he needed to. She was dangerously close to make him dependent on her. He knew it was going to happen eventually, but it didn’t make it any less scary. People would let you down. It was just a part of human nature.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 4 Empty

Love Sucks [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Rebirth sucks - Seelie
» On another love