Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Love Sucks [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ForfatterBesked
Kennedy

Kennedy

Antal indlæg : 143

Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 1:16 pm

She hoped she was right as well, but just like he knew, she also knew that sometimes you couldn’t foresee how things would turn out in the end. Hopefully, he wouldn’t walk away from her either, but she didn’t dare ask him to commit to that promise; too scared that he might say that he wouldn’t stay. One day she might have to ask him to tell her that, break her heart, just like she had thought for a very brief moment yesterday—she had to make up her mind if she was okay with him breaking her heart, and as they sat there kissing, almost as if their life depended on it—she knew that it would be all right when he did. She knew pain as an old friend, and if she could already handle what the world had thrown at her so far, she could handle seeing him happy with someone else.
At least, that was what she told herself as she deepened the kiss. Her hands found their way into his hair, and if it were even possible, she would move her body closer to his.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 1:38 pm

Life was all about twists and turns, that you rarely saw coming. You couldn’t. How people acted and reacted could cause events you never expected. And there were plenty other things that could have effects on what happened. He knew nobody could foresee it. Or maybe they could. It was possible now that the whole world had changed. He would never want to hurt Kennedy. He thought she deserved everything she wanted. Probably more than he could ever give her. So, he was just happy to have had this night with her. He wouldn’t dare expect any more than that. Sometimes it would be best to just expect as little as possible. Then you could only be happily surprised.
He hoped to get her closer as well, even if it was hardly possible anymore. He let a hand slide down to her thigh, caressing the soft skin. He slowly let the kiss die out but kept close to her still. ”I could get used to that,” he whispered.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 2:05 pm

A soft chuckle left her, which turned into a hum, agreeing with him. Her forehead leaned against his as she caught her breath “yeah, me too,” she whispered, they were starting to tread dangerous waters, and with a small sigh, she kissed him shortly and then got up from his lap. “I’ll just get dressed; then, I’m sure someone would appreciate it if we got on that walk back to my place”, she laughed, turning with a wink. Now, something told her that it wouldn’t be as comfortable to get back into the suit she had worn yesterday, but for a few kilometres back to the trailer park she had to endure, then she could get a bath, and she was probably expected either at the garage or back at the serpents.
She entered the bedroom, scanning the area; now, where the hell had he thrown her underwear? With a slight hum, she moved the clothes around to see if she could find them anywhere. “Do you remember what proximity you threw my underwear?” she asked in a louder voice which was accompanied by a laugh as she tried once again to see if she would be able to find them—it wasn’t until she got down on her knees and looked under the bed that she finally found them. “Oh, never mind, I found them”, she said and started to stretch to find them; how the hell had they ended up in there.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 8:05 pm

Roman allowed himself to stay in the moment, just not thinking too far ahead. He needed to do so, if he still wanted to live his life. He would never do anything, if he couldn’t let go of his worries. He sighed in discontent when she removed herself. But he also knew it had to happen eventually. ”Mmh,” it sounded from him. While she went to get dressed, he went over to do the dishes. The water was running, so he didn’t hear what she said at first. He shut off the water and waited to hear, if she would repeat herself. She apparently found whatever she searched for.
Roman put all the things he needed for Snow’s walk into his pockets and went to the bedroom. ”Are you ready?” He would have liked showering with her, but there was time for that yet. He couldn’t see, why they should stop what they were doing. He didn’t want to, at least.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 10:49 pm

She, after rolling around a little in his bed, finally made it into her suit. Huffing as if she had just run a marathon, she came out of the bedroom when he asked if she was ready. “Yeah, man, I just got into this thing, and I’m already looking forward to getting home and jumping into something far more comfortable”, she laughed, looking down at Snow, that was already made ready for the trip. “Let’s go” she nodded toward the door with a smile on her lips.
She stepped outside, offering to take Snow while he locked the doors. When it came to Southside, one could never be too careful; people had, after all, a tendency to take what wasn’t theirs. “You might want someone to supernatural proof your door”, she mused, giving him a small smile. “I know some that can help you with that if you want”, she said with a soft smile on her lips; it was the least she could do, now that he knew about the things that were out there, and sadly he was at the bottom of the food chain.  
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 11:02 pm

Roman let out a sound of enjoyment. ”I get it, but you look good in it.” He went to the door and let her take Snow’s lease while he locked the door. He did know crime was happening a lot around here. He should find ways to be more careful, but how did one even go about it? He took the lease back and started to walk towards the trailer park. ”What does that mean?” He wanted to protect himself, but he also wanted to know what was going to be done.
He was weary about supernatural abilities. He just didn’t know what they could do. It was not the easiest for him, to accept help, when he didn’t understand what the help entailed. He looked at her, hoping to get more information. So far, she had been one of the most helpful sources for him. She seemed to generally wanting to help him, which meant a great deal to him.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 11:11 pm

She let her tongue run over her lips. “Well, for one thing, any witch would be able to use a spell and get that door open, no trouble—now, it’s a good thing that Linus would never, even if he has stolen a few of my things already ‘keeping me on my toes’ as he puts it—his just straight up kleptomaniac” she laughed, trying to ease him into it, without making it all about supernatural creatures,  following along she had a small bounce in her step. “I have some warding spells on mine, but that is more for my own protection, old Chinese tradition too,” she said with a smaller smile; besides, it made her feel far more comfortable with knowing that she wouldn’t be able to be traced as long as she was in there. “But think about it, maybe you have someone else that you trust that can help you with the warding”, she said with a smile because if they were being truthful, they didn’t know that much about each other when it came down to it even if it felt like she had known him all her life.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 7:38 pm

Roman didn’t really know who to ask for help. He didn’t know for sure what people were and what they could do. But he wanted it to be someone he trusted too. ”Yeah, I should look into it.” He cleared his throat. ”I don’t know for sure, that I know a witch. You can do things I consider magic, so others might be able to as well.” He stopped when Snow had to sniff some grass nearby. ”Can you tell me more about Chinese traditions?” He was curious to know more. He also wanted to learn more about her, as well as change the topic. He felt talking about supernatural things made him feel a little uncomfortable. He knew he had to do something to protect himself eventually, but it was just a little much for him to handle still. It didn’t help that he was often feeling much more tired than usual.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 10:55 pm

She licked her lips when he explained that he wasn’t sure if he knew a witch or not; well, she could tell him that he did. At least she knew one was living in his building, and she had been able to smell her in the apartment, but she didn’t say anything because when people didn’t understand what a shapeshifter actually was capable of, and even more so when you were unique one of that.
Oh”, she chuckled and nodded “, there are a couple like we don’t celebrate Christmas, but we celebrate the Chinese New Year’s eve, it’s very popular, and it’s always on the first new moon, which appears between the 21st of January and 20th February,” she told, remembering the small things that they had always done together as a family “family is quite a big thing in China, we take care of our elders by inviting them back to live with us, and then they’ll stay there until they die, always found it weird when I found out that people here just put their grandmothers in a home to be taken care off by other people” she shrugged, while she waited for them to move again—“Oh and my most favourite! Is that you may never share a pear” she giggled, giving him a big smile, knowing she had to explain that one; “it’s because in Chinese, when you say dividing a pear, it is ‘Fen Li’, which is very similar to another Chinese word that means departure, it’s also like the superstition about the number four and eight, where the number four is unlucky because it sounds very similar to die” she added, not really noticing that she was just feeding him all kinds of random and not very useful information, but she was just happy that someone had shown interest because she so rarely spoke about her childhood and where she came from.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 3:31 pm

Roman would find it hard to believe, some people could change into an animal. He did know of werewolves from what you saw in fiction, but even that was a little farfetched for him. He knew it was impossible to deny anymore, but he was still being skeptical. He just wouldn’t want to seem stupid or ignorant. It was hard to know what did and didn’t exist.
Roman nodded when she spoke of the Chinese New Year. He had heard of it but didn’t know much about what it entailed. He scoffed slightly, when she mentioned people didn’t take as much care of their family. He just didn’t feel like that about family. He never had. There were no traditions like that, however. It was more about not causing harm to the family reputation. He had always just been a puppet to his parents, so there was no way in hell, he was going to treat them like human beings, ever. He frowned when she spoke about the pear. That was really strange. It made more sense, as she explained further. ”I guess that makes sense. We have a wedding tradition in Russia, I always found peculiar.” He looked at her, to see if she might be interested in hearing more. He was likely not as proud of his home country as she was. In ways he was, surely, but the traditions and the backwards way of thinking bugged him. He was not very proud of that element of his home country.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 8:44 pm

She turned and looked at him when he mentioned traditions from his homeland. A smile formed over her lips "can't say that I've heard about those before; what does it entail?" she wondered; she knew some weddings they smashed old china and stuff like that, in general. Luckily, she was a rather curious person in nature if it was because she shared the genes of the western dragons, which were known for needing to possess riches and knowledge. Or was it her own little trait she had gotten from being forced into action almost every day from the edge of six till she had been twenty-one? She had met so many people during that time. Some had stayed longer than others, but there was one thing you came accustomed to. People never stuck around. She had only had two people beside her that had been there almost through it all and even those she had lost in the end—so she had grown comfortable with people leaving; even though it didn’t take the hurt away, she still didn’t think much of it, because, in the end, she would survive that too.
It was a lie she told herself, however, that she was comfortable with it. She had just learned to ignore the growing agony and push it away.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 12:37 pm

Roman had not been to many Russian weddings, but he did know about the tradition, nonetheless. ”Sometime during the wedding, the bride may disappear. Similar to groomsmen, bridesmaid and all that, in Russia we have something called ‘bride kidnappers’. It’s their role to snatch away the bride when the groom isn’t looking. They put her away in a hiding place. It’s the groom’s task to find her again. It’s supposed to symbolize how well the groom can tackle the challenges in a marriage.” He had never thought it was a bit old-school, but it did make it seem like a woman needed to be saved. It might be a tradition he wouldn’t partake in himself. Roman would never think Kennedy was struggling much with something. She seemed well put-together. He did have a feeling she had been through something, but she didn’t seem to be affected by it much anymore.
At least that was what he observed. She hadn’t seemed very down or affected by things. But maybe he just hadn’t known her long enough to know for sure. He felt a tug at his arm, when Snow tried to get forward to catch a squirrel that ran across the road. ”Snow, here.” The puppy didn’t listen, but Roman stopped and was not going to move, until the dog was by his side. He repeated the command a few times, until Snow came to him. He gave him a treat and a pat on the head.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 3:15 pm

Her eyes widened while he explained the tradition, not that she didn’t like it; but in China, they actually had something similar “oh, I really like that one!” she waited as it seemed like Snow wanted to run after the squirrel that was in this very moment running over the road. Her lips folded together, and she didn’t want to interrupt while he was training with Snow, knowing just how important it was to start at a very early age. When it seemed like the training was completed, she started moving again “in China, the groom and his groomsmen will show up at the bride's parent's house, and he won’t be able to take the bride to the ceremony and marry her if he doesn’t complete a set of trials that the bride’s parents give him. Also, in a way to make sure that the groom is prepared to go through anything to get his wife back,” she said with a soft smile. Still, like everything else, the traditions she had come to know in her early ages had been stripped away from her; even though she still had some warding at home her grandmother had taught her, it really was the only thing she had left—her memories.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 9:28 pm

Roman appreciated, that she allowed him to train Snow for a little bit. He started moving again when he was done. He looked at her, when she explained a similar tradition in China. ”It is a nice thing, I guess. To show how much you love the person you are to marry.” A thought entered his mind. Many times, he was able to stop himself from voicing them, but just once in a while, he would not be able to do so. ”Imagine us getting married. It would be such a hassle.” He could already imagine, how difficult it would be with all the trials. But it would surely prove how much you loved your bride to be. He wanted something like that one day. To just have someone you would go to the end of the world for. He was not sure it was even possible, but it was what he wanted. Someone to just love unconditionally, who would love him the same way. But maybe that was too much to ask for. He was having a fairly comfortable life now. Maybe that was going to be enough.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 11:13 pm

She shrugged, it was a nice thought, but she would rather keep showing the person that she was together with every day how grateful she was to be with them. If she ever found such a person—but to do that, she knew she had to open up parts of herself that she had hidden away for far too long.
She laughed; how could she not, and then the images started to form in her head. How their life would be like if they were together, married, and had kids, maybe? Would they be happy? Had they been able to show the darkest part of themselves to one another? It was a dangerous path to wander because it suddenly seemed plausible. A feeling she pushed away because it wasn’t something she could handle right now. “Well, it would mostly be a hassle for you”, she laughed “, constantly needing to show how much you wanted to be with me, first with the trials and then having to find me” she chuckled, not thinking about how she phrased herself, this was all just a small joke between friends—right?
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 11:59 am

Roman had given up on the notion of ever finding love like that. It might be early for him to be so pessimistic. But he believed that even if he found someone he wanted to be with, they would still not be able to handle all of him, all those nasty bits, he had hidden away.
Roman was truly just joking. He was not planning on getting married anytime soon. But if he were to do so, Kennedy was not a bad choice for bride. She surely was one he had a strong connection too. How they were going to use that connection, only time could tell. Roman made a slight shrug. ”A husband-to-be should be willing to go even further lengths than that,” he said and rubbed his chin. ”But I do think it should go both ways.” These traditions were likely made in an era where men practically bought their wives from their fathers. It was 2022 and times had changed. Women were nearly as free as men, but sadly there were still people with back-wards thinking minds. They wanted to suppress women, because making them their equal threatened their fragile male egos.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 5:23 pm

She chuckled, smiling at him as he told her his view on it all; “I agree, it should go both ways, but it shouldn’t be on the day of the marriage; it should be in the start, and then constantly showing up—because, at the end of the day, that is what matters; showing up. If you don’t have people that will always be there, then they aren’t worth it,” she said with a small sigh. Letting her fingers glide through her hair, she could feel that she needed a bath, and desperately so—yesterday, with all the excitement and what had followed after, well, she just needed to get some more food, a shower and then straight to bed again. She felt like she could sleep for a hundred years if people let her. Maybe it was just the exhaustion of always keeping a part of her locked away. It was every day at this point that she could feel the dragon claw at her skin to get out. Begging. Hoping. But she never gave in because it would be too big of a risk, maybe one day, but she doubted that she would ever get comfortable enough to let it show.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 2:26 pm

Roman felt what she said was important, but on the wedding day, it was probably more symbolic, rather than realistic. ”Sure, but it’s a nice gesture, I guess.” He shrugged and tugged at Snow’s leash, when they had to cross a road. He had no idea what she was carrying around. He didn’t know if she was human, but he was sure she wasn’t a dragon. He trusted her words, after all. He turned down a road, that would lead to the trailer park. He was hoping to get more involved with the Serpents soon. He had enjoyed everything that happened until now, at least. He was sure, it was only going to get better from now on. He looked over at her. ”So, do the Serpents have meetings, or how does things work exactly?” He felt most comfortable, when he had some idea of what was going to happen. Especially when it was larger things like this, that could potentially change his life. If it was adventures like he and Kennedy had talked about, it was not as important. Because he had nothing to lose in such a situation.
Kennedy

Kennedy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 3:40 pm

Kennedy’s eyes trailed away from Roman, letting them scan the buildings they passed on the way to the trailer park; their journey would soon come to an end, and thus would, another chapter begin. One where they would have to figure out what their relationship should be; even if she had told him about how she herself always just found friends she could let off some steam with, it didn’t take away the pain that it slowly and silently spread in her chest. She wasn’t sure she could do that with Roman, just be friends and then sometimes, when the mood was right, they would share a bed. That one day, she would see him with someone else and pretend she wasn’t jealous. What a mess she had made for herself; that much was apparent. “Hm?” she looked toward him once more, clearly far away in her mind when he had asked her something—“Oh right, meetings” she chuckled and shook her head, primarily because of herself and the thoughts that had gone through her head.
Yeah, we do, and there will be more small jobs for you to do, though I don’t think we’ll have that many together”, she chuckled, turning her body so she walked sideways. “But there is still the job in Mexico if you’re interested!” she added, even though with the dog and everything, there wouldn’t be such a big of a chance, really “but maybe another time, yeah?” she chuckled, turning her body again, so she was walking straight.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 11:03 pm

Roman would have put a stop to whatever they were, if he had known she was getting feelings. It was not because he didn’t care for her, but he had never allowed himself to fall for anyone. He just didn’t want people to have their feelings hurt or expectations not met, because he couldn’t let anyone in. He just had to keep going with the information he had. He turned his head to her when she seemed to have not hurt him. He was about to ask the question again, until it became clear she knew what he had asked about. He made a disappointed humming sound, when she told they probably wouldn’t work much together. ”A shame. We had a lot of fun yesterday.” He looked at Snow when she mentioned a Mexico job. He would have to figure something out about him. He smiled slightly, when she started walking sideways.
”I am interested.” He looked at her. ”I know someone who can take care of him. She works with animals, so he would be in good hands.” He whistled to get Snow to him and gave him a treat. ”I would like to do some jobs with you, if possible.”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] - Page 5 Empty

Love Sucks [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 5 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Lignende emner
-
» Rebirth sucks - Seelie
» On another love