Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Love Sucks [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Kennedy

Kennedy

Antal indlæg : 143

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 11:29 pm

CW Sexual content, kinks and so forth

Dedicated to @Roman Konstantin
Date 2nd of Jul. 2022
Time Late evening, 9 pm
Weather Warm, grey clouds but its keeping dry for now
Surroundings We're starting at Kennedy's trailer, then one of the classier neighborhoods in Aston
Attire Black biker outfit, and a helmet. Her hair is braided in two very tight dutch braids

She hated feeling like this; last weekend she had taken another recruit out for a small car hijacking; it had ended badly because he hadn’t listened to her, and he had been taken away by the police because when you worked with Kennedy, you were always the one ending with the bad hand, that was just how it was. Of course, more times than once she was able to get all out, but she hadn’t had her head in the game last weekend, not after seeing Cyrus. It had been possible excruciating, feeling how someone crushed your heart and twisted your insides. She hadn’t had a good night's sleep since then, and no matter how many drugs, drinks and people she had brought home, she had still woken up screaming from the terror of what she had been going through in the arena. Of course, some of the people that had been in her bed had been sweet enough to try to calm her down, at least until she had asked them to leave. Then she had continued—working, drinking, clubbing.
And despite the harrowing week since she had last seen Roman, she greeted him with a brilliant smile, with her helmet under her arm; “Ready?” she asked, walking towards him, handing him the other one that had been in her hand. “Better safe than sorry”, she winked before turning and walking toward her baby, the Ducati Streetfighter in a sleek matte black. Not that she could ever afford such a bike, and it hadn’t been easy to steal it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 12:00 am

With a black t-shirt instead of white

Roman had been looking forward to getting a taste of the Serpent life. He was sure he would be interested right away and be eager to join – as eager as he would come across. He was walking through the trailer park to get to Kennedy’s trailer. He looked her over, when he caught up to her. She looked good in so much leather. He was not very subtle with him checking her out.
A few things had happened to him since their last meeting too. He had imagined the biggest thing for him for a while, would be getting a little puppy. He had been very wrong. After meeting with Seraphina, he had learned his view of the world was completely wrong. Their existed vampires, angels, witches and a lot more. It was very strange to suddenly change your entire belief system in a matter of minutes. He had spent a lot of time, trying to figure out more about these races. He needed to know as much as possible. He now understood, why some people had seemed unnaturally strong. He nodded to her question and took the helmet. He stood with it in his hands for a moment, just turning it around. He looked over at the bike, admiring it some, before his gaze fell back to her. ”You are not a fucking dragon, are you?” He had come to believe the things people had talked about, when they realized he didn’t know anything, fit with what they actually were. One had acted like they were a magician and was actually a witch; Kennedy has spoken of dragons. He honestly didn’t know, when something was too farfetched. Everything just seemed possible, which was extremely upsetting to him.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 8:22 am

She stopped what she was doing, which ended her in a somewhat awkward position with her leg just about to swing over the seat of the bike; “what?” she turned around and looked at him with raised brows, then she blurted out laughing “I’m sorry, what?” now it wasn’t something she shared with a whole lot of people, mostly because she was afraid what kind of attention she would be getting. The only reason why Linus and Francis knew was because they were both unique shapeshifters as well, being Phoenixes—so it had been relatively easy for them to figure it out. But other than that, she hadn’t even cold Victoria, Landon, nor Cyrus, for that matter.
Kennedy chuckled and swung her leg back and stood steady on the ground; “where on earth did you get that idea? Is this some sort of racist thing, Asian, therefore I’m a dragon?” she wondered with a broad smile on her lips, something told her that he had to have figured out that this part of the world wasn’t really like any other, but hell if she was going to tell him anything before she was entirely sure—there was a difference between knowing, and then actually understanding what the was going on.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 12:03 pm

Roman suddenly felt really stupid, when she began laughing. He rubbed his forehead frustratingly. He felt like a child that had to understand politics. Everything was so complicated, and he couldn’t tell right from wrong. He felt behind, which really sucked. He also felt like many people he had met since he came here, had been untruthful to him. Sure, he wouldn’t have believed them if they had told they were witches, angels or something else, but it still felt like he had been deceived. That some people had deliberately not told him to mess with him. He just felt so small all of the sudden, which he seriously disliked.
He removed his hand when she asked if it was a racist thing. He instantly shook his head. ”No. I’m sorry.” He let out a deep exhale. ”I just found out there’s all these.. beings around here.. You talked about dragons last time so I assumed.. I don’t know.. I can’t figure out what is real and what isn’t.” He shook his head and walked over to the bike. ”Let’s just go.” He felt embarrassed and would rather not talk about it anymore. How the hell could he have believed dragons were real? He put on the helmet and waited for her to sit on the bike first, so he could find a place behind her.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 12:57 pm

She gave him a smile “No worries, it happens to the best of us, especially when we find out that the supernatural is real” she put a hand against his chest “hey, no, hold up”, her face fell into more neutral, carrying folds. “It's okay to be confused, especially when your entire world is turned upside down” she had deliberate not said she wasn’t a dragon, even though it might be implied. One day, maybe, he would be the first she would show her form to—but at this point, she was just afraid he wouldn’t want to be her friend anymore because it seemed like she had been lying when most people just tried to protect those that didn’t know anything about the danger, they were living in. Besides, he hadn’t asked, so that she couldn’t have told any lies up until now.
Dragons are real, but going instinct, they are hunted, and therefore they have to be careful, okay?” her hand placed against his cheek so he would look at her. “I will answer all your questions, but not here, and not right now; we need to go, okay? Can you do that, keep your head in the game, because I really wouldn’t want anything to happen to you” because then she would rather just call this off and do it another day.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 1:08 pm

Roman removed the helmet again, when she wasn’t done talking. It was for the best. He would not be able to focus fully, if he hadn’t talked it through with someone. ”I know. I just don’t know how to deal.” It was a lot to swallow and he was very afraid of choking. He was not a person to be affected much by anything. But this was a major thing, and he had to find a new standpoint in this world. Once he did that, he would be much more accepting of everything. But now, he felt like he was holding onto a pole, about to be pulled into a hurricane. He couldn’t handle much more wind for now. He listened when she spoke about dragons. So he was not completely wrong. And maybe he hadn’t been wrong about her either. He couldn’t be sure, but the way she spoke, made him think she might speak from experience.
”I get it.” He nodded when she agreed to answer his questions. He would have to find that hyperfocus and use it for the task ahead. ”I can do it,” he assured her. He put a hand on her lower arm. ”Right now, I won’t be able to take much more in. But once everything is settled, I’ll listen. If you would trust me enough, I would listen.” He felt she needed a person to confide in as much as himself. He wanted to be that to her.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 1:22 pm

She filled her lungs with a shaky breath and gave him a sad smile. “I don’t think you’ll ever be ready to hear my story, but thank you, truly, for wanting to,” she said, letting her hand find the arm that had rested against hers. Giving it a slight squeeze, she took a step back and placed her helmet over her head. With an elegant swing, she got over the bike and started it up, waiting for him to take place behind her. “I hope you’re ready; in a few minutes, you’ll forget everything and just enjoy the ride—just trust me” she revved up the engine, and when she was satisfied with that, he was secure behind her; she started driving. Picking up speed in a way most people would never dare to, and yet, for every turn she took, she sailed through being complete in control—for every cross-section they came to, it turned green even though she only speeded up when it was still red.
It was like nothing could stop them, and for these next twenty or thirty so minutes, it would feel like they were flying through the streets of Gaia.
The buildings changed when they crossed the border. Houses became increasingly more beautiful and more expensive to look at, trash wasn’t seen anymore, and it was clear that this was nearing the high end of Aston.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 1:31 pm

Roman made a slight shrug with his shoulders. ”You’ll have to decide that for yourself.” He would maybe have to tell some of his story first, which he might be ready to at one time. He followed suit and got on the helmet, placing himself behind her. He put his hands on her waist to keep his balance. ”I believe you,” he said. When she started driving, he felt how freeing it was to be on a bike again. How everything went by in a blur and for a moment, it was just you and a machine. It was one of the best feelings in the world. Roman did notice how the lights never seemed to be red when she got to them. And she apparently didn’t care if they were, since she never once slowed down; Rather she speeded up.
Roman saw how the buildings become more expensive to look at. It was clear they got to another part of town. One he had not spent that much time in. He reached his hand up and felt how the wind cut through his fingers. He adored everything about this trip. He so desperately needed to get his hands on a bike again.
He put his hand down to her waist again, when there was a turn in the road. He could feel how he slid backwards a bit, so he scooted forward to once more be secure behind her. Even the feeling of sliding around on the bike had been thrilling. It was that adrenalin pumping. He was wildly addicted to it.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 2:00 pm

She would lie if she didn’t fall in love with this moment. If she could, she would repeat this part over and over or just live in it forever. But she knew that, like everything else in her life, the good things had to end—but that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to enjoy this to the fullest. As he slid closer to her, she laughed, letting go of the handlebars lifting her hands and leaning back into his chest; even though she was wearing a helmet, you could hear her laugh, the glee and enjoyment in it, before she leaned forward again and gassed up. Giving it its max the last few kilometres to the house they were breaking into.

Kennedy parked a little further down the road. Her feet connected with the ground, and she took off the helmet. Her eyes narrowed when she took in the scene. “All right; we’ll just leave my baby here; someone is due to come to pick it up after we have driven away from the scene in the car” she placed the helmet on the seat and grabbed the keys walking into the bushes where a small can was hanging with the mark of a small serpent on it, in that she placed the keys.
Then she turned and looked at Roman with a big smile and winked “ready?” she asked, taking off her driving gloves to replace them with small leather ones instead.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 2:09 pm

Roman could easily hear the excitement in her laughter. It was a nice sound. He saw how he for a moment let go of the handle and pushed her back further into his chest. It was thrilling how control was out of their control for a bit. He would never be tired of such things. Just letting go once in a while. It was not because much bad could come from this. There were consequences, sure, but it was not any consequences he was scared of. He wasn’t afraid to potentially crash. That was why he could let go of control.
He hopped of the bike and took off the helmet, placing it on the bike. He nodded to her explanation according to what would happen to the bike. He watched her as she went over to put the keys somewhere. ”Ready.” He would follow her lead in this. He might have stolen cars before, but he was not sure if they had some procedure he wouldn’t know of. He looked around to see if the car was nearby. It could be a few of them. ”Can it be that one?” He nodded towards a very expensive looking sports car. It looked new and practically unused. He was sure it wasn’t the one, but one could dream.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 2:37 pm

Good”, she started walking down the street, where mansions were coming into view—she had always disliked these places because they were flaunting just how much better they were than the rest of the population. If they just gave a small amount of their wealth to the poorest in the world and lived in a little less luxury, they would live in a much nicer society. Even if many would argue that they had fought to be where they were now, she still couldn’t see the justification just because they had been fortunate enough to have a better hand than those living in the slum of Southside—maybe that was why she didn’t go after the gold even though she could easily sit in one of these houses.
She was pulled out of her small trance as she watched the well-kept gardens they passed; when he asked if it was that car they were taking; she chuckled. “Nah, too easy” she stopped, fishing out a small instrument and pointing it toward the camera; they shut down, “oh note to myself, give me compliments to Eris Clarke”, she whispered before putting the small device away and started sneaking up the driveway to the garage that had a console where you had to enter a passcode “just a moment, she took the small belt satchel she had and turned it so it was sitting in the front of her stomach, from that she procured another device that she connected under the console panel. “shouldn’t take more than a few minutes” and right she was, with a small click the garage doors opened.
There it was—one of the most expensive cars standing, the GMA T.50s Niki Lauda. A low whistle left her “oh, this is nice”, she whispered as she sneaked in as she started to look for the key. Hopefully, they hadn’t woken anyone up with the movement of the metal door leading into the garage.

Sidst rettet af Kennedy Tirs Jul 05, 2022 2:50 pm, rettet 1 gang
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 2:48 pm

Roman watched the mansions they passed. He had been raised in one similar. His parents had both been lawyers. They were not afraid to take large amounts of money to help criminals stay out of jail. He had never really cared about their work. It was their business. When he first left home, he wondered if he would ever get used to not living like this. After leaving his hometown, he learned he could get used to a lot of things. Even things no minor should get used to. He had to steal to survive, which had been difficult for him. He had luckily never been arrested, even if he was really bad at stealing in the beginning. You quickly learned how to do it successfully.
He wrinkled his nose, when it was not the gorgeous car on the side of the road. He watched the camera that turned off. ”Handy,” he said and looked at the small device. He walked up to the garage with her. He let her do what needed to be done. The car that showed behind the garage door was a masterpiece of a car. He had never seen anything like it. He turned to her. ”So, am I here for my good company, or do I get to show my skills too?” He wanted to do something. Driving this car would be a fucking dream, but he would settle for being in the passenger seat. She was in the lead, after all. However he hoped he got a chance to do something, anything. He knew how to pick locks and get a car to start without keys. But with all those fancy devices she had, maybe she had an easier way to get it all done.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Oh, I just brought you along to have something nice to look at”, she disclosed, even though it wasn’t the truth, but his looks weren’t wasted on her either. Kennedy finally found the key and then threw it toward him. “Catch, you’re driving,” she said before she walked further into the garage where she found the safe; she needed the legal documents that would make it so much easier to transfer it to the customer paying for this job.
It took a lot more of her know-how to crack the safe, but she finally made it, just in time to hear fade sirens; they had to go—and it was this minute. “All right, time to go!” she ran to the car and got into the seat on his right; it was then she noticed just how close they would be sitting. “For something so expensive, one would almost think they would have given more thought to leg room," not that she was the tallest woman out there—but with her almost 180 centimetres and very long legs, she could feel how they pressed up against his thigh. “Okay, Roman, show me that you deserve to be a Serpent”, she laughed, and excitement filled her eyes as she placed a hand on her shoulder and prepared herself for the drive back to Southside.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 3:09 pm

Roman clicked his tongue at her words. He caught the keys and looked them in his hand for a moment, before she told he was driving. Fucking perfect. He unlocked the car and looked inside it. It was marvelous. Although a bit small to fit two people. They would have to get close to each other. Just another perk of the car. He rested his arm against the car when she was working on the safe. He heard the sirens a moment after her. He was quick to sit into the car and turn on the recognition.
The way it roared underneath him was a beautiful sound. He quickly backed out of the garage and onto the street. The sirens became louder now. ”Tell me about it,” he muttered. He looked over at her when she told him to prove himself. He put his foot on the gas and quickly got out of the street and onto a larger road. He now sped up even further. The car rushed through the street so effortlessly. It was a machinery, he dreamed of owning one day. He could see the police cars coming up behind him. This was going to be fun.
He had to lead them astray. He kept going at the same speed, appearing to go straight. Then on the last minute, he turned the wheel, turning the car to the right. There was a slight squeal of the tires. The police cars kept going straight, but soon turned around to follow them. He kept going and soon the police cars were just a small dot behind them. ”Amateurs,” he said with a laugh that had a relieved tone. He knew it wasn’t over, but at least they had an advantage now.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 3:26 pm

She couldn’t keep her enjoyment of the matter under a lid for long, this was one of those times where she felt completely at ease, as if nothing could hurt her, and she could forget all about the bad things that had ever happened to her. For a moment, she forgot how close they were to each other, and she leaned a little forward, breathing against his ear “You’re doing marvellous ” okay, maybe she had a thing for cars, she was a mechanic after all, but there was just something about sitting in a car where you could hear how the motor was working. How it roared as you pressed down the speeder, how smoothly it turned when you moved your hands.
She turned her head away from him to look over her shoulder and saw how the blue and red lights were coming closer toward them. “And here I thought it would be a dull evening”, she laughed; she unbuckled her seatbelt and got the window down, her braids whipping around her head, the tiny hairs were pulled out and danced around her face. She placed her middle finger inside her mouth as she turned in the direction the police cars were as she pulled out her finger, she flipped them off and laughed “as soon as we are over the border, they can’t do shit!” she laughed as she fell back into the seat but just to be on the safe side, she opened the suit she was wearing, revealing that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath, only because the fabric was so tight, she didn’t reveal anything, she grabbed the inside of one of the pockets and produced a gun, “just to be on the safe side” she leaned forward placing a kiss against his temple “keep her steady” then she leaned back out, and with one shot she pierced one of the tires of one of the three police cars, the driver lost control, and it crashed into one of the buildings.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 3:38 pm

Roman was not even sure she spoke to him or the car. The way she acted around it, made it clear she had even more appreciation for cars than he had. However, he took the compliment to heart, choosing to believe it was for him. He had wanted something like this for a while. Something that got your heart racing, your fingers tingling with adrenalin. He now knew how much he had needed it. He absolutely loved the reaction time of this car. It seemed like nothing was going to slow it down. His focus remained on the road, but every once in a while, his gaze slipped to the back-view mirror or even to her. Seeing her affected so clearly was a joy to watch.
”Always expect to little, then you can only be happily surprised,” he claimed as he too saw how the police lights became clearer. This was so exciting. He smirked when he saw her flip them off from the corner of his eye. She was really something. He nodded when she mentioned they couldn’t do anything once they crossed the border. ”Better get there fast then.” He sped up even further, feeling the vibration under his feet as the car went to work. He turned his head for a moment, after feeling the kiss again his temple. He watched when she pulled forward a gun, revealing she was barely wearing anything. He had to force his gaze away. He looked in the back view mirror to see how the police car spun out of control. More were likely on their way, but they were getting closer to the border by the second. There was no way they were going to catch up to them. ”Nice work. We’re almost there.” He kept going and the moment they were on the Southside, he made the car come to a sideway halt. He looked at her. ”They really can’t touch us here?”
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 4:03 pm

She breathed and sat down, pushing back some of the hair that had come loose from her braids. She felt the pull in her stomach as he made the car swirl around, coming to a halt, so they were facing where the police were coming. “Oh, they wouldn’t dare,” she said with a smirk, getting out of the car. Kennedy sauntered down the streets, the police doing the same. But where she was standing in front of the vehicle without having any cover to save her from bullets, they hid behind the car's door with their guns trailed on her. She took the gun, closing her eyes as she lifted it and pointed forward. “We’re in Southside! If you try anything, you know what will happen; you can't do anything now!” she laughed; they knew she was right, which was why they hadn’t dared to shoot at them yet or tried to arrest them. And as if the streets had heard her call, a group of people came out from the shadows, dragging a few bats over the pavement, standing behind her they made sure to show the police that they were now outnumbered. With that, she turned around and walked to the car, she got inside and placed herself in the seat; “welcome to the Serpents, let’s go to the bar and drink ourselves silly” she hummed, letting her fingers gently play with some of his hair, she would lie if she said that the events weren’t getting to her, in the best way possible.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 4:14 pm

Roman went out with. He took forward a pack of cigarettes lighting one as he walked all the way to the border, but not stepping over. He saw how they hid behind their doors. Cowards. He let out a puff of smoke and watched her as she told them off. Soon a group of people came forward. He took a larger inhale of the cigarette, so it was about half gone. He threw the rest over the border. ”Do what you’re good for and clean up.” He went back to the car and sat in at the same as her. ”Thanks.” He started the car again, driving away. ”Do we need to deliver the car somewhere?” He imagined one of the leaders or maybe an ally was waiting for it. But in all honesty, he didn’t know much about this life. He had always been on his own, so he had never gotten to know the specifics of gang-life.
Roman had been ready to do much more to the police, just to piss them off. But he had not been a member until moments ago, so pissing the police off, was maybe not the best strategy. He wouldn’t want to give them trouble, when it hadn’t been completely certain he was in. Although after that drive, he had thought it would be stupid of them not to take him in. He of course hadn’t proven things such a loyalty, but he had shown skill and perhaps the right attitude needed to be in the gang.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 5:37 pm

Yeah we just park it in the garage of the Serpents, do you know the way?” she hummed near his ear, oh she could have straddled him right there and then, but instead she fell back into her seat. Who knew, maybe they were still playing that little game of who would end up making the first real move—even if she had been the one kissing him, she had held back, sent him on his way, even if she had regretted it and filled the void with, drinks, drugs and sex with random people she had met. One could do a lot in a week when you were feeling a little beside yourself.
She helped him with the directions, and it didn’t take long before the garage was opened and a tall man was shown walking out to greet them. A fire flickered up his fingers as he turned on the cigarette that was in between his lips. A smirk formed over his lips as he pushed back his hair “and that would be Linus, one of the two Phoenix brothers, and yes, before you ask—they can actually turn into a phoenix” she stepped out of the car as Roman had parked it. “What do we have here Kennedy” Linus made a low whistle pressed through his lips “well if that isn’t a beauty” he hummed, before walking over to the dragon and picking her up, with a squeal she was thrown over his shoulder and spun around. With a few claps against one of her cheeks he placed her down again, then he walked over and reached out his hand to great Roman “seems like you’re the new recruit that Kennedy has been talking up all week” he said with a smirk "I'm Linus, one of two leaders of Serpents, well—since Kennedy is giving you the green light, welcome on board, there will be more trails, but for now, welcome to the family"
Love Sucks [cw] Img
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 5:52 pm

Roman’s week had been very different from hers. Normally, his life consisted of those things as well, but lately his mind had been preoccupied with finding his way in this new world. ”Think so,” he said and drove towards the garage with help from her. He wasn’t completely sure about the way, so it helped to have her on the side.

Roman parked the car and watched how a tall man came out, lighting a cigarette with his… finger? Roman looked at Kennedy when she explained further. ”That’s.. Normal?” He honestly didn’t know. Perhaps turning into flaming birds were a normal thing around here. He moved out with her and watched the, quite handsome, man greeting them. Just as Kennedy and himself, Linus could appreciate a beautiful car as well. He watched them as Linus easily picked Kennedy up and spun her around. He sure as hell didn’t hope that was a phoenix way of greeting, because he was not into that at all. He became calmer, when Linus offered him a hand. He took his hand and gave it a light squeeze. ”I’ll try and live up to the praise,” he promised and let go of his hands. ”Thanks.” He looked around the place now. He didn’t know what he had been expecting, but somehow this place lived up to it completely. He looked back at Linus. ”Kennedy promised celebratory drinks. Are you joining us?” His accent became stronger, when having to pronounce difficult words. ‘Celebratory’ was not an easy word, if you were not a native speaker. Roman would be okay either we, he just wanted to show his respect by offering him the chance.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 7:33 pm

Better do, but where there is a failure, there is room for progress; just don’t get yourself or any other members killed” he winked, then turned to look at Kennedy when she was mentioned in the same context of drinks—“I’m sorry, but I’m actually on my way out, I have a meeting with the Paradox” he nodded toward the both of them, now it wasn’t that he hadn’t heard the accent and quickly pinpointed it to be Russian, after all, he had, had plenty of business with River while he had done his business in Petrograd, but he decided not to comment on it—you never knew why people weren’t in their homeland, and it was after all a long way to come so he had decided not to take any chances maybe another day he would talk some Russian with the boy, but not tonight. He walked over to his Jaguar E-Type in a beautiful emerald-green colour—he then placed himself behind the driver's seat. “Now, don’t burn down the joint while I’m out”, he called before driving off.
“He says like he wouldn’t have done it had he been drunk enough”, she laughed; “come, the bar is this way” she nodded toward the entrance from the garage to the bar. Even though it was getting relatively late, and they were nearing the 3rd of July, the Serpents were still drinking and having fun. Some played cards in the corner while others threw darts at the board. “Oh, darts, fun!” both men turned and yelled in unison, ‘no’, Kennedy pouted and threw her hands up in the air. “No fun, just because you always win” she then jumped over the bar counter; it didn’t seem like Victoria was in today “so, what is your poison? It seems only right that it's my time to serve you,” she said with a cheeky grin placing her arms on the bar and leaning toward him.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 8:27 pm

Roman thought he sounded really wise. ”I’ll try,” he promised. He nodded when he mentioned he was on his way out. It was alright. He would probably had plenty of time to talk with him. He looked at the beautiful car he was sitting into. He smirked slightly, when he mentioned not burning the joint down. It might be common for that to almost happen. He made sure the car keys were still in his pocket. ”You guys like fire, huh?” He went inside with her. He looked around the place. A lot of things was happening. He laughed quietly, when both the dart players agreed Kennedy should not play.
He sat at the bar and put his back against it, so he could look around the bar. When she asked a question, he turned around to face her. ”Moscow mule.” If one didn’t know Roman was proud of his home country – for the most part – they didn’t know him at all. He knew very well many things in the country were wrong, but it was still part of what he was. ”Careful I don’t become spoiled,” he teased and took the keys from his pocket. He put it on the bar. ”Here,” he pushed it towards her, assuming she knew what to do with it.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 9:51 pm

Moscow Mule is coming up!” she quickly found a glass where she put in ice cubes and started prepping it for the drink. “Nah, we want you spoiled and happy; that is what real family is for”, she hummed, nodding toward some of the younger boys playing cards. “Payton got kicked out when he was fourteen; he’s been a member since Jack took him in—we have a lot of those stories, families that didn’t have room, time or had a problem with a lot of the youngsters around here, so—we make sure they feel like they have a place to belong” she then topped it off with the ginger beer and some lime and pushed it toward him, just in time to take the keys and place in her pocket, only realising that she was still unzipped. Oh well.

Then she started making herself dark and stormy, putting maybe a little more alcohol in than was needed. But well, it was necessary for her.
Cheers” she lifted her glass and took a sip but decided that wasn’t enough, which was why she started lining up for shots. “Hope you’re ready for a cray night because there is no way in hell I’m letting you go home tonight”, she chuckled as she started mixing a few ingredients, so it wasn’t just straight-up vodka or tequila, to begin with.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 9:58 pm

Roman watched her a moment as she mixed the drink but turned his gaze outwards to watch some of the other members. He felt it was a nice ideology. But until he actually felt it himself, he might not believe it completely. He took a sip of the drink. He knew he would probably feel at home here eventually. It sounded like it was the best place for him. He didn’t have anywhere else to go, so that was the big seller for him. To have that feeling of belonging, he had desperately searched for his whole life, the last four years in particular.
He let his glass meet hers in a cheer. He took yet another sip. ”I’ll have to. I have a dog at home now.” He narrowed his eyes a little. ”Unless you can do some…” He waved his hand in the air. .. Thing to get him here.” He wouldn’t know if that was possible, but he was not going to stay out the whole night, when there was a puppy at home that would need him. He cared much more for animals than people anyway.
Kennedy

Kennedy

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 10:21 pm

Oh—” she was so surprised that she didn’t even realise of disappointed she sounded; a smile quickly found its way over her lips. “Big commitment, but understandable” she then shook her head. “Sadly, no, no teleportation skills”, she chuckled, letting her tongue run over her lips. She started taking a few shots. She had always wanted animals, had missed it—back in the village, they had chickens, cows, goats—well, really anything to be self-sufficient. Some rabbits too. But she just didn’t feel like she had the time nor the energy to give to a dog or a cat, for that matter.
Guess you’ll better go after that drink”, her smile formed over her lips, even though she could feel something far greater pulling down her insides, making them twist in the most horrible way. Well, it would seem like it was another night for drugs, alcohol and filling her bed with a person she had no idea who they were. Maybe she should go to Oakheart, try to sleep in someone else's bed for a chance.
Sponsoreret inhold

Love Sucks [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love Sucks [cw]   Love Sucks [cw] Empty

Love Sucks [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 5Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Rebirth sucks - Seelie
» On another love