Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Not Necessarily to Lose

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Reina

Reina

Humør : Call me crazy one more time...
Antal indlæg : 20

Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 2:02 pm

Cyrus chuckled a little as Victoria pointed out that she had better reflexes, “Way better,” he agreed. When he had told Eric to fuck off, he turned his eyes towards Victoria who told him to take it easy. “I don’t really feel like doing anything but rest, if I have to be honest,” he mumbled. He didn’t even believe he could feel his body right now.
Eric looked over his shoulder to see Landon looking at his phone. Being a nosy shit he was quickly next to Landon, looking over his shoulder, reading the message. “Oh shit,” he agreed. He looked up at Victoria. “We have to go back,” he informed, which lead Cyrus to furrow his brows.
“Have fun on my behalf,” he said before he closed his eyes to rest a little more.
“Reina is on her way back,” Eric explained to Victoria as they got out of the room. It could go two ways if he had to be honest. One never really knew with the two ladies.

Ace raised his brows a little as she replied to how she was feeling. “That’s good I suppose,” a hint of a chuckle could be heard. “I heard it from some southside kids. I know they are not the most trustworthy source of information,” he explained and started to look at the different kinds of medications at the same time. “They say Linus killed him, and…” He sighed, “And River killed his trophy wife,” he explained, not really wanting to give River any credit for anything. He let his phone get caught between his shoulder and his ear while he looked at some labels with furrowed brows. “I don’t know much more really,” he said and looked back at the shelf where he had picked up some medication. Someone had messed up in here, so some patients would be getting the wrong medication. “I will drop by after work.” he informed her. She had no choice in that.

The dusty old jacket had been found and was worn as she stepped into The Serpent’s bar. She could see that things had changed, but she hadn’t even expected anything less. Changes always happened when you were gone and gone, she had been. But where was all the fuss that she had heard so much about? Though she had arrived to kick butt, she couldn’t find any booty to kick, and therefore found her way to the bar to get a midday beer, simply looking like someone who had waited for way too long. When the doors opened, she looked up, seeing the three of them. She stood up from her seat and spread her arms out. “Hello, sweet beings,” she said as she stepped towards them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 9:34 pm

Victoria didn't know how to respond to the fact that Reina was going to be there, the shapeshifter had always argued that it was the jealousy that had hunted her away from Southside. Which was fair and all. It was in the past.  At least to Victoria. Landon walked in and walk towards his twin sister giving her a quick half hug before heading towards the bar to get himself a drink, "Reina," Victoria crossed her arms a little bit and gave her a smile, "it's been a few years," well the last time Reina had seen Victoria she had pink highlights in her hair, now only at times a lock or two happened to be curled. Victoria then eyed the bar. "You could at least have prepared a round of whisky for us, this morning has been a lot," she teased a little then just opening her arms to see if Reina would allow a hug or not. Because no matter what after the month she had had, Victoria could use every single hug she got. Landon had of course started preparing some whisky. "You can go check on Noa if you need to, and come back whenever, if she wants to join bring her," Victoria gave Eric a warm smile and headed towards the bar. Now, would Lucas be happy about that suggestion? Most likely not, but she didn't care - it was Noa's choice and Eric's after all.
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 17, 2022 8:39 pm

Her twin came as the first one and gave her a hug, which made her close her eyes for a short moment. “Vic,” she greeted with a small, crooked smile, putting her hands on her hips. She could never really be too mad at her, could she? A short chuckle left her as she mentioned how long it had been, “It sure has,” she replied. She could clearly see how Victoria had grown up a little more, now that she didn’t carry her pink stripes. She looked more like a grown woman. Reina looked over her shoulder towards the bar with a slightly open mouth as she was being teased. She looked back at Victoria and moved over to give her a hug, immediately noticing how Victoria actually really needed the hug. “I thought it was a little too early for whisky,” she laughed. Reina looked over at Landon as he spoke about Noa. Eric widened his eyes a little knowing that soon, words would spill from Reina. “Who’s Noa?” she wondered and looked at Victoria, noticing how she looked at Eric. “TE’s dame?” she hummed with a smug smile. Eric swallowed a lump. “I think you should bring her. I wanna greet her,” she said and found her seat again having her back against the bar with her elbows resting as well as possible against the top of the bar.
“I don’t know, it’s a little early and the way I had to leave her this morning, she might not-”
“Come on, TE,” she pleaded, pushing her bottom lip forward, making it quiver. Eric rolled his eyes. Fake and bad excuses didn’t last with Reina. He turned around and the next second one could hear how the bell above the door rang as he had left.
_________

Eric got home and took of his shoes. “Noa?” he called, trying to figure out where she was, and would follow the sound of her voice until he found her. “How are you?” he wondered, approaching her.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 17, 2022 9:06 pm

"You've clearly been away from this place for far too long then, happy hour is every hour," she teased back. Then following the gaze towards Landon whom had mentioned Noa, then of course nothing could stay away from Reina's nose for too long, and Eric had some explaining to do. Victoria couldn't really anything but nod to confirm that Noa was Eric's girlfriend. Now, even Victoria was interested to see if Eric actually would bring Noa or not. "Clint - a round please," she made a hand movement to the man standing in the bar, and Clint quickly nodded and started taking over for Landon who just wanted to provide. "You are still just a curious little devil aren't you?" Victoria teased Reina as she had gotten Eric running.

_________

Noa quickly caught the scent of Eric when he returned. She had just gotten dressed after having taken a quick shower, now she was standing in the kitchen, "right here," she called before taking a bite of the bagel she had made with smoked salmon and cream cheese. "I'm good, just eating - what happened?" She wondered, feeling like every time Eric got a call these days it was something tragic.
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 17, 2022 10:32 pm

Reina laughed with Victoria as she assured her that every hour was happy hour. Maybe she had been gone for too long. It was good that she was back now, nevertheless. As soon as the runnerboy was out she turned around on her seat and was handed a glass from Clint who poured with a good rhythm as always. Reina laughed a little as Victoria teased her. She looked towards her with a sly smile, “Well, if I don’t seek the knowledge, it won’t come to me,” she teased back a little. “I heard there was trouble here and came as quickly as I could,” she said and looked from Landon to Victoria. Of course, it had taken her approximately half a year to get here, but she herself had run into some trouble hand had had to take a couple of days off to get better. “All I see is a head quarter in much better shape than usual,” she laughed. “What’s the fuss?” she wondered furrowing her brows, but only for a second.
_________

He smiled when he saw her. She surely looked amazing. While she asked him what happened he pulled a small piece of her bagel bread. “I uh,” he raised his brows, shaking his head a little while he spun his memories back to why he had gotten out of the door. “There was an accident with Vic, Cyrus and Pearl,” he sighed and took a small bite of the piece he had pulled off her bread. “Vic was unhurt, but” he walked over and sat down with a thoughtful expression before he looked up and reached out for her hand to pull her over to the dining table, “Pearl broke her legs and her hand, and Cyrus,” he sighed, “He was gone for a moment. We managed to talk to him at the hospital shortly,” he informed. It was odd having to explain all of it, and he almost felt egoistic thinking about how he mostly cared that Victoria hadn’t gotten hurt. “Uh, yeah, Southside is safe again, or you know, Anthony isn’t a problem anymore,” he expressed with a little smile.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 19, 2022 6:20 pm

Landon sighed of course she came after the trouble had been dealt with, "just only a few months too late," he pointed out, which was true. Not that he believed it was a bad thing, because he knew she would have tried to say something to either Anthony or Calliope - or both, and he knew how that would have ended. Which wasn't good. "The chuffin' entire place 'as been renovated, new owners and all. The bloomin' Phoenix Brothers took over, right, killed the bastard who bested Jack, and now its slowly copping its glory back," Landon added with a fine nod. "Come on Landon. We all know you have been their biggest fan," Victoria commented and shook her head a bit, "yeah right," he huffed a bit, "however, new leadership was quite requied and with both Linus as well as Francis hands on Southside, I have no doubt it will be great."  Landon shook his head a bit, "She ain't even tellin' the bloody whole story, right, but don't worry sis. I will give you lot the chuffin' details later," he pointed towards Reina. Okay not all the details because the last thing he wanted was to set Reina's jealous behavior up on a high note - but perhaps she had moved on from that?      

_________

Noa raised her brow a little, reacting rather fast to something being up was sort of her thing at this point. And right she was, an accident involving Victoria again - along with the others - quickly redirected to Victoria hadn't gotten hurt, making Noa a bit more easy on it. Just a bit. Eric then told her about the injuries of Pearl and Cyrus, feeling like she was a part of some movie, stunned with no idea how she for a second was supposed to react or say. "I - I'm glad to hear they both made it past their injuries," Noa replied with a soft yet low voice, not knowing if there was more to say. She was just happy to hear really that Victoria was alright. "I'm glad Vic managed to avoid getting hurt, she has been through moe than enough," she almost felt a bit selfish for saying that, just a bit - but Victoria was really the only one of the few she had an actual relationship with because of both Lucas and Eric. Southside is safe again, she froze for a moment, then with the addition to Anthony wasn't a problem anymore. "Oh," she blinked a little bit and looked down at her bagel. "So, what do you want to do?" Noa wondered. She knew he missed Southside, he missed going to the place he always had thought was home. Still, she didn't know if she could be at home there, not that she had gotten a lot of chances to go there more, especially not after Anthony had taken over. And she had her doubts that Lucas would like it. But she was also willing to take a chance on it to see before playing her judgment.
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 19, 2022 7:10 pm

Reina stuck her tongue out when Landon commented that she was a couple of months too late. Well, it wasn’t her fault that she got the information late and that she had matters to do that made her unable to get to Gaia. Her brows raised as he explained some of the things. The phoenix brothers and Jack had been beaten. Even though she knew something had been up with the leadership, she honestly hadn’t thought that Jack would have been beaten. But of course, the right opponent can do a lot of damage. Her lips folded as she heard how Victoria teased him. She knew her brother well enough to know he would be head over heels for such people. Her smile pulled up in a smirk as Victoria butted in and said she believed it was good with new leadership. “You better,” she laughed shortly, closing her eyes comfortably. There was nothing better than being home. “But those brothers, do they see themselves as equal leaders, or is there someone who is more of a leader than the other?” she wondered, raising a brow. She would like to know if they both wore the crown or if one of them were the right hand. She then looked towards Victoria with quite furrowed brows, “Is Lauren still alive?” she wondered, mostly hinting at the drug addiction, not knowing how she had both lost a finger and been in jail. Reina had indeed lived under a rock to the news about southside.
_________

He looked up at Noa as she explained how she was glad that they made it past their injuries. “Yeah, I really think all of Southside needs a break,” he said with a dry laugh hoping that soon things would simmer down because even though there had been a change in leadership, he was quite certain that there would be some tumult.
He noticed how she reacted when he spoke about how Southside was safe again. “I don’t know,” he replied almost instantly with a sigh, leaning a little back in the chair. They both knew how he missed Southside, but on the other hand, there was something that felt more right here. “I think I might visit some places quite a bit more,” he said and furrowed his brows a little, having had his eyes on his feet for a moment. He looked up at Noa again, “I still wanna live here. With you,” he told her before he got up from his stool to approach her and let his hands find her elbows, caressing them a little, “I think it’s only going to be minor changes in what I do when you’re busy,” he said and gave her a short kiss on the top of her cheekbone.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 21, 2022 8:37 pm

Victoria tuned in when Reina asked about the brothers, with a seemly important question. Of course she couldn't answer on their behalf, they knew that best themselves, "if anything I believe they see themselves as equal leaders. They balance each other out, but I reckon you will have to take a look for yourself to know for sure," Victoria replied with a small shrug. Linus and Francis had worked side by side for many years, it was hard for her to believe that they didn't knew what they were doing.

Is Lauren still alive? Landon took a sharper breath in, he hadn't heard from Lauren since the day Anthony had taken over. He couldn't talk to her while Victoria and Lauren had been in the basement for that entire week, it was a reminder of torture and pain running down his spine, and he had to close his fists for a second for not letting his powers trigger by the painful memories. Victoria exhaled a bit, taking a sip of her drink. "When Anthony took over he held me and Lauren against our will down in the basement for a week - after he had gotten Pearl to bite of her finger," her face turned a bit pale by the thought. The thought of how she most of all had focused on keeping Lauren alive and not panic. How she had tried keeping her asleep when the pain was too much, constant observing and scanning her brain. Hoping the werewolf healing would make sure they wouldn't have to remove the arm or worse. "Eric brought her to the hospital, so from what I've heard she is still out kicking around - but truthfully I haven't heard from her since," Victoria gave Reina a sad smile. She had been so focused and filled with her own traumas and shit that she had no clue about what had happened or went around in Lauren's life. At least Jack knew a little and had kept her updated when she asked.

_________

Perhaps she was a bit afraid he would pack his bags and just leave, go back to his roots because she knew that Victoria would head back if she had the choice - wouldn't she? Noa knew how pissy Lucas about the entire situation, trying not to talk about it, but now Noa wasn't stupid after all. So, she nodded when he said he might come to visit Southside more often, and her eyes stayed locked on his face, trying to read his facial expressions before he said more. I still wanna live here, Noa exhaled almost as if she had waited for those few words since he had broken the news about Southside. Since he had left Southside really. So, as he kissed her cheek bone, she placed her hand on his cheek, then closing her eyes, placing a gentle short kiss on his lips. Pulling back she opened her eyes again, "so where are Victoria now?" Noa wondered.
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 10:36 am

Reina nodded interested in how Victoria believed they saw each other. Equal. A chuckle left the back of her throat as she mentioned how they balanced each other out. Seemed like a bunch of interesting things could happen with the two boys. “Oh, don’t worry, I’ll speak to them,” she almost purred, bot that she was in any way interested in any position, but speaking to them simply seemed interesting, and from the way Landon acted, she was almost wondering if one needed special access to speak to them for longer. She didn’t believe so herself, or at least, if one needed that, she would piss on it and feed it to any dog she met.

The big green eyes were quick to glance over at Landon as he took a sharper breath in. That didn’t sound good. With raised brows she looked back at Victoria as she explained. “He- Where’s that-!” she was almost about to get up from her stool to look for Pearl and put a fucking end to her, but as she noticed how Victoria looked a little sick, she lowered herself back down on her stool, and tried to throw some cold water into her blood. She glanced towards her brother, knowing very well that this couldn’t be a pleasant experience. “That is certainly… An experience,” she mumbled not even being capable of pulling a sad smile. “I’m sorry all of you had to go through that,” she said and looked at both Victoria and her brother. She was quite glad she hadn’t been there because she might also have been willing to throw a punch or two at the people who thought they could just turn southside into something so dark.
_________

He reciprocated the short kiss and slowly opened his eyes as she pulled back. Where is Victoria now? His mouth opened but words hesitated for a moment to come out. “At the Serpents,” he replied, “There’s an old member who really wants to meet you,” he added slightly hesitant. “Victoria’s ex-girlfriend,” he added. “I don’t know if you’d rather wait or…”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 6:24 pm

By Reina's reaction Victoria also concluded Reina wasn't ready to hear about how Anthony had killed her, it had to wait for now. Also, it wasn't like it was something Victoria liked walking around and broadcasted - only in cases where it actually helped the situation. "Yeah, so are we, but we will survive," she said with a confident smile and let out a softer exhale. "I don't think we should worry about Pearl anymore," she shook her head a little bit. Pearl would have to be dumb to get back here after all of this. Then again the siren had never been the sharpest.
_________

Victoria was at the Serpents, not that she was surprised. If her home had been taken from her and she could get it back, wouldn't she have done the same thing? Then there was a mention of someone wanting to meet her, making Victoria raise her brow a little bit. Victoria's ex-girlfriend wanted to meet her, interesting. "Hey you just got Southside back, I'm going with you to celebrate. Meet Vic's ex, sure thing. I can handle that," which was true, Noa had grown a lot over the past months despite events that had happened. But having Howie close by, living with Eric, she felt stronger and better than ever.
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 8:14 pm

They were going to survive. Well, if not Reina would certainly seek up that snake of a man and turn him inside out, the siren could await the same treatment. Reina narrowed her eyes a little thoughtfully as Victoria mentioned Pearl was no need to worry about. “And how are you so sure about that?” she wondered. If nobody had a tab on her, how would they know that she didn’t turn around and made everything crumble? Reina hadn’t known Pearl at all. She had been lucky enough to leave just as Pearl had arrived. Lucky for Pearl. The damned siren wouldn’t have lived a day in Reina’s company.

____

Eric smiled as she replied. It really pleased him to know that she wanted to go and celebrate with him, even though both Cyrus and Pearl were at the hospital. “Alright, but she can be an ass sometimes,” he warned her and pulled her into his embrace, giving her a quick kiss on the corner of her mouth. “And you’re sure you want to go dressed in white?” he said looking down at her skirt and shirt before he looked back up at her. He had nothing against it, but there was simply just a chance of getting some dirt on you when you were hanging around with Serpents.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 23, 2022 4:44 am

"Anthony is very much dead, you won't see him around - but you will see someone who has possessed his body, just don't kill him," she meant it as a joke about not trying to kill Orion, but she also knew rather well what Reina was capable of it she was given the chance. "Pearl on the other hand, knows what's coming for her if she comes back - I doubt she is willing to risk it, and if she does, we will deal with that bridge when we cross it," Victoria pointed out and clicked her tongue a little bit. "Pearl migth not be the bleedin' brightest o' us all, right, but I doubt she will be puttin' 'er tail in line just ter cop beaten again," Landon added while scratching his chin a little. He had the pleasure of seeing more to Pearl than the others over the past months whenever he had needed to show his 'loyalty' to Anthony, not that he had done much other than just drink the guys beer. Landon looked at his sister: "I know yor mad, right, but there is nuffink yer right can do about the chuffin' buggers that 'as 'appened. Just trust the rudolf 'Ess o' finkbuggers copping better," Landon nodded a little, but Victoria pressed her brows together. "A what now?" She blinked a little not understanding the last part Landon said. "I'm saying, trust the process, things will turn out for the better," he took a sip from the glass. "I swear some times you aren't even speaking English," a light laugh left Victoria's lips.

____

Noa chuckled a little, "I can handle it," she assured, not really knowing what she was getting herself into, but also sort of did. Besides, it wouldn't be the first person she met that would act like an ass or say something rude. Then she looked over her clothing when he mentioned if she wanted to be dressed in white, might be a bit to much. "I can change it," Noa clicked her tongue a little and took a bite of her bagel, then headed to their bedroom to go search her closet. Then got dressed into something else and returned to the kitchen, "better?" She asked while pulling her hair up into a high ponytail.
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 7:29 pm

Reina furrowed her brows as she mentioned that someone had possessed Anthony’s body. “Lord, I’m so sorry for that man,” she said, thinking about how many who might not know it and throw a fit, on the other hand, a smile was on her lips, and she was chuckling, so maybe she just wanted to see people be a little angry at an innocent man. “I promise I won’t try and kill him – honestly who do you think I am?” she said and narrowed her eyes a little, shaking her head, as if she took it personally. Okay, maybe she took it a little personally, but nothing bad. A smug smile spread on her lips as she spoke about how Pearl should know what was waiting for her if she came back. “I’ll try and take your word for it,” she said and shrugged a little. No matter what, if she saw this Pearl, she would make sure to fuck her up. Laying hands on Landon’s dame and Victoria’s cousin.
Reina shrugged on her shoulder as if her brother spoke the purest kind of English. Trust the process. A smile spread on her lips as Victoria couldn’t follow. “It is yer who ain’t even speakin’ proper English, China Plate,” she teased Victoria, with a thick accent and use of slang.
____

“I’m going to take your word on that,” he said, almost teasing her a little. When she looked at her clothing he smiled a little, “I would advise you to, unless you wanna try and rub oil stains off,” he laughed a little though he already had lot’s of experience with getting rid of such stains. When you didn’t have loads of money, then you had to make the clothing you had live a little longer. His eyes followed her as she walked away and found something else to wear. A smile spread on his lips as she came out. “You look wonderful,” he replied, even though it wasn’t really a reply, “I think it might be the better choice,” he said and walked over to her. “I can try not to mess up your ponytail,” he said, believing he was the one who was going to be taking them to Southside.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 30, 2022 6:33 pm

Yeah, she was sorry for Orion as well. She hadn't even managed to run into the guy yet, but she would bet that she would be paralyzed for at least a few seconds. One of the reasons she appreciated that Linus had told her, because there was no way she wouldn't see him whenever she visited the casino. ... who do you think I am? Victoria raised a slightly teasing brow at Reina. Then shaking her head of Reina who spoke of her not speaking proper English, "I can speak yor sort of English if I want ter, but I don't, so don't judge" she joked by making a small parody on their dialect.  
____

Noa's smiled grew brighter when he said she looked wonderful, making her curtsey a little bit as a slight tease. "Well the ponytail is so you don't get my hair in your eyes again," she poked him on the nose while walking over towards him. Last time where they had taken a speed run with her hair down it had gotten in his eyes and well, their trip had almost taken them to the lake rather than the forest grounds. But heck, she was up for a good adventure, this would for sure be one. "Let's get going."
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 04, 2022 7:14 pm

A hum left Eric, followed by a small laugh as she poked his nose. “Well, I would appreciate that,” he laughed. He took his hand as she told him that they should get going. As soon as they had locked up, he wrapped his arms around her and made sure she was somewhat comfortable in his arms before he gave her a short nod. As soon as she seemed to be ready too, he would go.

Reina laughed as Victoria tried to mimic their dialect. It died ever so softly as she could see how Eric appeared out front. Eric put his dame down and made sure that she seemed okay from the trip “Oh, she’s a fine one,” she whispered. “Landon, will you pour them some?” she wondered and looked over at her brother with a kind smile, slowly followed with blinking innocent eyes, hoping he would take the task. Reina truly wished to greet this… Fine dame.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 06, 2022 8:36 am

Victoria and Landon both looked outside as Reina told them Eric and Noa was here. The shapeshifter pulling up a small smile, it always made her so happy that Eric had found Noa. "She is, so be nice," Victoria warned Reina before shaking her head a little bit with a smile. "I think yor'll like 'er," Landon confirmed, then looking towards the door as it seemed like they would enter.

Once they had entered the grounds of Southside she took a sharper breath in. It was a while since she last had been here, still remembering the first time Eric had taken her here after the run in with that other gang - was it the coyotes? "I'm good," she exhaled with a light chuckle, always getting a bit dizzy after, even if she was getting more used to it. Then heading inside, Victoria got up to walk over and greet Noa with a warm hug. "Good to see you," Noa hugged Victoria back, before Landon rushed over to steal her, giving her a short spin, making Noa giggle a little bit. "Good to see you too Landon," she shook her head before looking at what had to be Landon's twin sister, holding her hand out. "Noa - you must be Reina?"
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 06, 2022 4:20 pm

Reina looked towards Victoria as she told her to be nice, her mouth was slightly open after she had gasped as if she had taken it personally. Okay, maybe she had taken it a little personal, but she had this idea that it was meant as a joke. Reina closed her mouth as her head turned toward Landon. “I hope so,” she almost purred.

Eric always made sure that whoever he brought with him was okay after such a run, it was rare that he didn’t have time for it, just because there were more people he had to catch or transport, however, most of them didn’t even realize that he had left them when he was this fast.
As they got inside Reina looked at how the couple was greeted. Victoria gave Noa a hug and Landon… Well, Landon was Landon. Reina had been sitting at her stool, watching it before she saw how Noa stretched her hand out. Reina got up and walked the few steps over to her with a confident smile on her lips. “That’s correct,” she said before she took her hand, “Pleasure to meet you,” she mused.
“Remove those hungry eyes, please,” Eric said, which made the fallen angel look up at the shapeshifter. She believed she looked at the sweetheart like she looked at any other pretty woman.
“Alright, alright,” she replied and let go of Noa’s hand, “He better be treating you well,” she teased before she turned to go to the bar, “So, love birds, what do you want to drink?” she wondered, though she was almost certain she knew what Eric wanted; a beer.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 10, 2022 9:21 pm

Noa didn't doubt Reina's confidence for once second, it screamed out of her like she owned it. Which she to some level did find herself very jealous off, only because Noa was trying to regain her own confidence, but one step at the time Eric's comment made her chuckle a little bit, looking over at her boyfriend with a warm smile, and placed one arm around him and rested the other against his chest for the moment. "He is," she mused looking very much in love at Eric, which made Victoria chuckle a little bit. "Just a beer is fine," Noa replied with a smile as she took her eyes of Eric. "I'm glad you wanted to join us, celebrating our official return, the gang is back," she mused a little bit with a wider smile. Even if they were lacking a few members such as Lauren, Jack and Cyrus. The real serpents were back now. "Just wait till we cop the bloomin' last ones back 'ere, right, and we are gonna 'ave a blast. I miss the bleedin' right good ole times, even though I know it will never be just as it used ter be," Landon confessed before taking a sip of his own beer.
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 12, 2022 6:00 pm

Reina could see how Noa got comfortable next to Eric, and she could see how the love between them was strong. She envied it. How he removed a small strand of her hair and looked at her as if there was nothing else in this world that could keep him as grounded as she did.
Beer was fine. Good, then it was two beers to the love birds that she started to pour for them. Eric smiled as his sister thanked Noa for coming. “It indeed is,” Eric said, with his arm around Noa, his hand on her hip. One thing was how Cyrus was at the hospital and Jack and Lauren weren’t really available or accessible, but they had gathered. Eric’s smile grew as Landon spoke excitedly about how they should prepare themselves for when the others got back. A blast. It had been a while since they had had that.
“We can just ‘ave a blast now?” Reina said putting the two beers on the bar top, taking her sweet cocktail right after. There wasn’t much left in it. “Get some music jamming?” she wondered with a raised brow backing towards the music box, observing if there was someone who didn’t seem like they wanted to have a blast.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 14, 2022 4:38 am

Victoria couldn't help but let her lips spread into a bigger smile, "obviously," she chuckled a little watching Reina step closer to the music box. "Turn up that music," Victoria took a sip of her drink. Noa chuckled a little as well, she didn't mind a little celebration and who could really say no to music? Victoria got up from her seat, almost longed for the music to just blast throw allowing them to feel the moment. After all they were celebrating, they were back here. Of course they needed to have a bit of a blast even if Cyrus was recovering. He was going to be okay. They were all going to be alright. Victoria firmly believed that. "Fuck I've missed this," Victoria exclaimed and raised her glass, "cheers too all of us, and welcome back."
Reina

Reina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 25, 2022 5:10 pm

When there were people cheering for some music, Reina turned around to fiddle with the music box, and shortly after music started to play. Now that it was only them, she turned the volume up, just as Victoria had asked. As soon as the music was jamming Reina started to jam over to the others, not minding swaying her hips as of right now. She was glad to be back, even if there had been chaos and she had been busy getting there. It was good to finally be here, and that she was able to celebrate as soon as she had arrived, and not need to pull threads together so they didn’t fall apart under Anthony’s reign. “Come on!” she cheered and gestured them all to come up and dance, or at least not just sit and hang.
Eric reached over to take one beer for Noa, followed by one for himself. He turned his head as he heard how Victoria cursed happily. Still, with his hand on Noa’s hip, he raised his beer up in the air just like Victoria had done. “Fucking cheers and welcome back!” he cheered right after Victoria. It made a grand smile grow on Reina’s lips.
“Thanks for the open door!” she cheered back even though she knew very well that when you were a serpent, the door was always open. She had missed them more than she cared to admit. As soon as they had cheered, they could actually take a sip of their drink together. As soon as Eric had taken his mouthful he looked at Noa, “Wanna dance?” he almost whispered to her. He didn't wish to force her if she wasn't in the mood for it.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 8:06 am

Landon laughed a little bit, "time ter show you lot me best moves, right," the fallen angel then started just making a set of silly moves moving his arms almost insanely just to make Victoria and Reina laugh really. Because well Victoria had always been the dancer, in all sort of ways and he just wanted everyone else  - also the few members out in the back that everyone could join. Victoria laughed a little as Eric cheered back after her. "Oh sweetcheeks, we both know you would have kicked the door in if it wasn't," she gave Reina a teasing little wink before laughing just dancing to the music.
Noa turned her head towards Eric as he asked her if she wanted to dance. Now, she had lived together with Howie for so long, an invite to dance was something she had longed for in a long time - just not having realized it till now. "Would love to," she took a larger mouthful of her beer before placing in on the counter and took Eric's hand to drag them out to dance with Landon and the girls. Just moving to the music where all of them could just follow the beats not caring who was watching.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose - Page 2 Empty

Not Necessarily to Lose
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» What do we got to lose?
» What happens when you lose everything?
» You win some, you lose some...
» How to lose a guardian angel ✞ Elian vs. Kushiel

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: