Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Not Necessarily to Lose

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Not Necessarily to Lose Empty
IndlægEmne: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 8:44 am

LOCATION | The Serpents
DATE | 17th of May 2022
TIME | Somewhat early
WEATHER | Warm, sun is shinning
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Cyrus

To change is not necessarily to lose one's identity; to change sometimes is to find it

She had woken up this morning feeling like she had been trapped in a dream. But it had been last night that Linus had brought her back home, and the smile that had blossomed up upon her lips as she realized it wasn't a dream had been worth a million dollars. So, she pretty early had headed to the bar, inspecting the area, it was new and improved and Victoria couldn't wait to get back behind the counter and work again. Then a familiar scent caught her, and she stepped out the back door and a smile grew up on her lips, yet a sad smile shortly because she knew he had lost his mother in this fight - no matter how less of a mother Victoria found Calliope. "Looking good stranger, what are you working on?" She asked seeing he was working on one of the bikes, she figured perhaps Landon had broken his bike and well, the only people the fallen angel could convince to fix it would be herself or Cyrus and now she hadn't really been around so it had to be Cyrus. "Oh come on, it hasn't been that long, come and give me a hug will ya?" She held her arm out, hug shaped waving him a little over with the movement of her fingers.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

Humør : Let's just assume I'm never wrong
Antal indlæg : 82

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 9:24 am

Outfit | White sweaty tank-top and dark loose pants.

Cyrus had been trying to fight how he was starting to wake up way too early. He had been trying to go to bed way too early, but it just made him unable to sleep. He, therefore, hadn’t gotten much sleep the last couple of weeks. Two weeks? Three weeks? The early mornings were always way too quiet, so he decided that he would rather do something productive that wasn’t too noisy. He wouldn’t want to wake up the sleeping serpents. They needed their rest after all of this tumult.

He felt like it was only a couple of minutes that he had been working, but when he looked outside, he could see that the sun was far from rising. It was already present. Hours, in conclusion. Super. He must have fixed a couple of bikes then? He straightened his back up with the wrench in his hand, letting the back of it dry his sweaty warm forehead. His eyes glanced over the landscape of bikes, and he started counting in his head how many of them he had fixed something on. It could be something as simple as a light that had been off. He counted everything.
A well-known voice interfered with his counting, and he turned, only to glance at Victoria. “Landon’s,” he replied with a clear voice, though he did sound somewhat exhausted. He patted the saddle, as he named the owner before he leaned down to continue working on it.  He didn’t even get to place the wrench correctly before he heard Victoria’s voice again and he straightened back up, looking at her. A short chuckle left him, and he let the wrench glide out of his hands. “A sweaty, greasy hug, huh?” he said and opened his arms up with a smug smile, moving towards her in a slow pace so she could change her mind whether or not she wanted to get a filthy hug from him.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 9:46 am

She chuckled a little when he confirmed it was Landon's bike. "He should take better care of his belongings," Victoria mumbled mostly to herself. Then watching Cyrus getting closer to her, making her laugh a little bit. It had been a while since they had been able to just let go of that game of pretend where they had to hate each other. "I will just go take a shower after, besides I'm not afraid of a little dirt - and sweat of hard work," she teased as he walked closer embracing him, "even though you do stink just a little bit," Victoria laughed giving him a little squeeze before letting him go again. She could see he was tired, and her powers did their natural wonder of scanning other people's brain rather fast, not that she always used it for anything or wanted to dig into it. "Did you keep her safe for me?" Victoria wondered an narrowed her eyes a little bit, only Cyrus would know she meant her bike. It wasn't like she had much time to pack stuff before having been teleported out of the bar that night.

"I'm sorry about your mum," she then said. Not because she wasn't happy that Anthony and Calliope were dead. Because she was, and she would be the first one to dance at their grave for what they had done, but she was sorry for the sake of Cyrus having lost his mother, his only family member after the Serpents.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 10:39 am

A small chuckle left Cyrus by the comment of how Landon should be taking better care of his belongings. Cyrus agreed. The guy had a way of ruining his belongings or simply losing them. Cyrus was honestly surprised Landon hadn’t forgotten himself on some of his trips.
A wide smile spread on Cyrus’s lips as she mentioned she could take a bath, and that she wasn’t scared of sweat and dirt. He wrapped his arms around the small lady. “Oh, I thought it was you,” he teased back with a laugh, appreciating the hug before he let go of her. “Of course. I told them she was scraps,” he laughed and looked over his shoulder to the corner furthest back. She was covered nicely with a blanket so she wouldn’t get dusty while Victoria was gone. He looked back at Victoria as she mentioned his mom. He kept the smile on his lips and shook his head. “No, you’re not,” he laughed. He knew very well that Calliope wasn’t well-liked, and most people would be celebrating that she was gone. Cyrus remembered how he had been thinking that he would celebrate too, but the reality was much different. No matter how much he could curse and hate how his mother had acted, she was still his mother.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 10:55 am

If there was something she had missed it was her bike, well of course she had been driving some nice cars, having some nice findings here and there - but her bike, just hopping on and driving anywhere she wanted. That was freedom in a whole other way, "thank you."
Victoria took a somewhat sharper breath in when he said she wasn't worry, and she lifted her shoulder a little bit, "no, I'm not sorry that she is gone or what happened. But I am sorry that you lost someone," she replied truthfully. Loss was a weird thing, some days were harder than others, other times you completely forgot the person was gone till it hit again, and then there were the days where you just sat down and remembered all the good times. "How are you holding up?" She wondered, "truthfully speaking, and I will be honest with you too," she tried to sell the deal. Well, Anthony had killed Mono the first person Victoria actually had been in love with, a dear friend of many people - and she had watch him die by the hands of Anthony. So, she knew a little about loss.  After all she had lost her mother many years ago where she had been murdered - biological mother or not. Realizing perhaps this wasn't the best place to chit chat she looked towards where her bike was hidden, "wanna go for a ride, it's been a while after all?"
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 11:08 am

He pulled shortly on his smile before it faded. He knew it. He let his fingers caress his jawline shortly, leaving black grease stains on his skin while looking over the bikes, escaping her eyes. He looked back at her as she asked how he was holding up. He let go of his jaw and put both hands on his hip. He was about to tell her that he was great, but she interrupted, and he closed his mouth to lick his lips. “I’m running out of actions to skip reality,” he explained before he crossed his arms. It was getting difficult to keep himself grounded talking about this. He was constantly changing the position of his arms and trying to find something new to look at – searching for something he could fix now that he was running out.
When she mentioned a ride, his eyes found his own bike, and it was almost like a heavy stone was being lifted from his chest. “Yeah, let’s,” he said, without even looking at her. It still hurt, even though the heavy stone was taken away.  He gave her shoulder a quick squeeze before he walked passed her to grab his bike and the necessities for a ride.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 11:32 am

Running out of actions, perhaps it was what caused her to take the next action. To clear your head and get out of here just for a moment. Besides there were still many streets she wanted to revisit after having been gone for so long. Giving her shoulder a little squeeze, she nodded before heading over to her bike and remove the covers from it, letting her hands move over it with a smile. Death had changed a few things for her, she knew it had removed a spell her mother had gotten placed over her to protect her from her birth father in worst case scenarios. She had gotten family she had no idea what to do with, but she wanted to give them a fair chance if they wanted her. Now she was back at the Serpents. Then jumping on and setting off with little worry or what so ever, just heading down town.

The wind in her hair, brushing against her skin. Nothing could compare to how good she was feeling in this very moment, turning her head over seeing Cyrus riding side by side with her. She needed to call Eric to, letting him know what had happened. That they could come back here, stay here without having to fear anything. Knowing it would mean Eric needed to talk to Noa about what they wanted, but she knew Eric needed to follow his heart on the matter.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 12:03 pm

They got on their bikes and were quick to get out on the streets. It made him concentrate a little more on the security around him. Bumps in the road, people walking and crossing streets mindlessly, other vehicles, and whatnot. He looked towards Victoria for a moment, smiling at her, knowing that it did help clear one’s mind. He made the bike rear up before he speed up down one of the long roads.
On the side of the road, he could see a known face. Pearl. She didn’t look visually happy by how he was spending time with Victoria, but he didn’t really care about it. What mattered right now was the quality time they got to spend together.

Usually, people knew that kids and horses could be unpredictable when it came to any vehicle. Pearl almost fitted into the category as a kid, because she certainly couldn’t place her steps correctly and before he knew of it she was falling. Lucky for Cyrus, he was closer to the middle of the road, and could easier safe Pearl from being part of a crash. Or at least he thought so. He drove over something, and Pearl started screaming. He looked over his shoulder to see what was happening. The only thing he really got to see was how her hand probably had been in the way, and how Victoria seemingly had managed to get onto the other side of Pearl.
A car honked which made him look forward, but before he could even see it, he drove into an opposite driving car. Flying over the car, rolling all the way onto the opposite sidewalk of the one Pearl had walked on. He complained loudly and tried to catch his breath.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 2:38 pm

She hadn’t seen her, and yet if she had, there was a good chance that the bike would have collided with the siren on purpose. Because at this point Victoria had nothing but hate towards Pearl, knowing by now who she was sister to, the sisters didn’t even care about Pearl. Suddenly Cyrus took a turn, making Victoria look more at him than what was ahead of her, colliding with the siren which threw Victoria off her bike around the same second the car and Cyrus collided. Victoria however was blessing her the shapeshifter part of her and how the snow leopard reacted making her have a landing where she didn’t get more than a few smaller scratches. It took Victoria few seconds to get up and look around then heading towards Cyrus as fast as her legs could carry her without falling. She fell down next to him trying to get a look over his injuries, the man in the car came running towards them cursing loud. Before he told Victoria to call for an ambulance while he did all in his power to keep the human alive. Victoria got up on her feet, for a moment having a hard time to breath. No she wasn’t losing more people now, she couldn’t lose Cyrus too. Who could she call, the first thought was the fact her newly discovered mother worked as a doctor.

Should she even call her in a matter like this? Fear pumped around her veins like a dangerous virus trying to make her feel disoriented. Victoria exhaled and licked her lips then calling for an ambulance knowing the voice that picked up, Cecilia was quick to say she would be there soon as possible and that they just needed to keep doing whatever they were doing already.

It was first after she hung up she realised the smell of blood from Pearl further down the road. But Victoria just stood there for a second looking at the roadkill of a siren, before then walking over to check out her injuries.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 5:54 pm

It felt like someone pulled the plug to the television and the colored picture disappeared. Everything was black, but only for a moment. He felt how he opened his eyes and could see the whole scene that was evolving. But he wasn’t in his own body. He wasn’t even a being at this moment he believed. He could walk around and see how one person was trying to safe his body, and he could see how Victoria was calling what he supposed was an ambulance. She seemed freaked out and he wished to comfort her, but when he went for it, he went straight through her. He saw how she walked over to Pearl. What a roadkill. He followed Victoria to see what was happening.

Pearl tried to collect herself though she was panting and squealing in pain. It didn’t even help that she could see her own injuries, how one of her bones had punctured her leg. The bones in her hand were almost pulverized, but as of right now she couldn’t even feel it. Her whole body was filled to the brim with adrenaline. She was panting while she tried to get up to a sitting position, only to fail. Her eyes found Victoria and she reached the good hand up, “Help,” she wailed panting like crazy.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 7:06 pm

She looked down at Pearl, looking more or less like a potato after you had mashed it. Victoria took a sharper breath in looking at how one of the bones had punctured her leg, making her press her brows a little bit together, mostly just starring in shock. "Help is on the way, you shouldn't move," Victoria finally snapped back to reality and looked around, "keep still okay?" Victoria looked back to see if the guy still was working to help Cyrus. "I swear if you die on me I will come and haunt you down to kill you myself," she mumbled in frustration and took a sharper breath in. This wasn't easy. Luckily it didn't take long before the ambulance came, Cecilia and Ash getting both Pearl and Cyrus into the ambulance. Victoria got herself convinced to go in, and drive along, while she watched what looked like both Cyrus and Pearl fighting for their lives at this point. So, she texted Eric if he could meet her at the hospital within five minutes at the waiting area, knowing about now it wasn't the greatest time to give him a text like that without little information. But as they got out the ambulance, the waiting area was there Cecilia gestured Victoria to go.
Eric

Eric

Antal indlæg : 91

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 7:47 pm

Pearl was trying to catch her breath and felt left the way Victoria didn’t even comfort her, well, with at least a hand on the shoulder. Stay still. That was easy to say when you weren’t the one in pain. She cursed underneath her breath in pain. She tilted her head backward feeling how tears were streaming down her cheeks now. She overheard what she mumbled to Cyrus, and looked over at him, “What happened to him? Is he dying?” she gasped, feeling like he had been one of the people who hadn’t turned their back on her. He meant… Well, something to her. Before the ambulance arrived, Pearl passed out of both shock and pain.

Eric was laying in bed, snuggling with Noa, enjoying just a little bit of the morning they could have before one of them would have to leave. He heard how his phone buzzed and waited a moment before he reached over Noa to pick it up and see who had texted him. He blinked a couple of times before he wiggled himself up to his elbow so he could read the message again. He cursed underneath his breath and shortly after explained to Noa that Victoria had texted him to meet at the hospital and figured that someone had gotten injured. He was somewhat quick to get out of bed and get dressed. What might have taken the longest time for him was saying goodbye to Noa, because he honestly didn’t want to leave her there, but he promised her that he would come back as soon as possible. Which he hoped was within a couple of hours, who knew, sometimes hospitals were very slow, especially compared to Eric.
He arrived just a few seconds before the ambulance came wailing in. When Victoria got out, and he noticed how first Pearl and then Cyrus were being moved into the hospital with great haste he didn’t say a thing, but simply wrapped his arm around Victoria and followed her to the waiting area.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 8:07 pm

Victoria felt how she almost could have fallen over her own legs trying to find out what had happened, but nothing made sense. But before she even got to take a fall, even just an almost fall Eric had his arms around her, and she placed her arms around him. Still it a shock on what had happened. "I didn't see her I swear," she almost felt like she had to justify herself. Because well if someone knew about the beef she had with Pearl, it would look like something she did only for that sake. "Are you alright Victoria?" She turned her head to the side as a dark-skinned doctor approached them with green eyes, not that she had seen him before really, but she just assumed Cecilia had sent him to check up on her. "Yeah, I'm okay - are they both going to be okay?" Victoria asked the warlock whom clicked his tongue a little,] "the doctors are doing everything they can, and they are in good hands. I will inform you as soon as I know more, anyone I can call?" Victoria shook her head. Willson nodded, then giving the two shapeshifter a soft squeeze on each their shoulder before he walked away again. Because he wanted to inform Sophia about something had happened, but that well at least Victoria had escaped with the scare of it. Not that it helped the pressure she had been under lately. "Can we sit down?" She pointed towards a few of the chairs and headed towards them with or without Eric. "I'm sorry I called you around now, I really am -"
Eric

Eric

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 8:35 pm

“It’s okay,” he hushed her, making sure to support her. She was in shock and certainly needed to be observed just like the others. Shock could so many awful things to people. Eric looked up as a doctor arrived to check up on Victoria. Eric was just about to tell him, that no, of course, she was not okay, but before he could do so, Victoria replied the opposite of what he wished to say. She was only focusing on the others. Typical. Good thing she had texted him to arrive so he could make sure that someone actually made sure that she was alright because in Eric’s eyes her well-being was slapped down and the doctor simply trusted her words. It angered him, but maybe it was also just because he was protective of her by nature. Eric also shook his head as the doctor asked for anyone to call. Cyrus was without family, or at least his father didn’t seem to want to get interfered and Pearl… Well, her sisters didn’t seem to care, but that was also the story, fled to shore for a new family and- What about Jack? He thought for a moment but honestly believed that Eric and Victoria could deliver the message themselves. What a mess.

Eric turned his gaze away from the doctor who walked away when Victoria spoke, “Yes of course,” he said and supported her all the way over until he could help her sit down and make sure that she was feeling alright. He squatted down in front of her and took her hands. “Hey, don’t worry about it. I am glad that I’m here,” of course it was a shitty situation, but he honestly wouldn’t have Victoria to sit alone in this. She already blamed herself. “You don’t have to do it now, but can you explain to me what happened?” he wondered and caressed her hands gently.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 8:58 pm

She sat down, feeling like her legs for a second could just have given up. Exhaled deeply and shook her head for a second, looking down at Eric as he sat himself in front of her, taking her slightly scratched hands, "I know - I guess I'm just scared that everything repeats itself," she exhaled a little bit, scared that Cyrus would actually die, on a ride that she had suggested. "I asked if he wanted to go for a ride, to clear his head. And then suddenly Pearl was on the road, and Cyrus took a wild turn, so I didn't see her there and before I knew it even I was thrown off the bike, luckily I have better balance and instincts than the average human, so I escaped with a few bruises perhaps," she explained and shook her head a little bit, "when I turned my head there was a car who had hit Cyrus and he had flown all across it, gasping -- gasping for air," her voice tried to remain steady as she spoke, and therefor she spoke as fast as she could. "And Pearl. Well I hit her, and I'm not sure if any of them is going to make it or not, god -" she closed her eyes and leaned her head a little bit back. What a fucking mess.
Eric

Eric

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 10:34 pm

He furrowed his brows a little. What was going to repeat itself? He could see it on him and automatically explained. He followed her story about how she had gotten Cyrus out for a ride and how everything had turned itself up and down. His hands caressed the back of her hands as she explained, he understood that she had been the lucky one of the three. It was almost looking like survivor’s guilt. She then explained what had happened with Cyrus and he clenched her hands a little. She expressed how she was worried about whether or not any of them was going to make it he moved around so he sat next to her. He pulled her in for a hug and let a hand rest on her head. “They’ll be okay, I’m certain of it,” he held her a little tighter. It took a little while before he actually put the puzzles together. How had she gotten to Cyrus? How had she gotten her bike that was last seen in Southside? “I’m so happy you’re not hurt any more than a few bruises,” he told her. The temptation about talking about what she was doing in Southside was nagging him, but he chose to keep it away for now. “We can keep an eye out for the doctors to make sure they remember to inform us on how they’re doing, alright?” he spoke softly, not letting go of her unless she pulled away.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptyMan Maj 02, 2022 4:54 pm

Victoria took a sharper breath in, shaking her head a little bit. They didn't know if they would be okay or not. They didn't know. "Not even you can promise that," she exhaled a little bit. She gave him a small smile as he pointed out it was good she had escaped with a few bruises and nothing major. "Cats always land on their feet, right?" Victoria chuckled a little bit. "Well Cecilia is on it, so fingers crossed - which means she will inform Lucas, and there will be yet another shit storm waiting," she mumbled a little bit. Well, her and Lucas hadn't seen eye to eye on the whole thing since she had left Rafael, and of course it hurt that Lucas had picked a side on the matter - but there was also very little she could do about it.

Then she caught another scent and turned her head to the left as Landon came running through the doors, gasping for air, stopping to place his hands against his knees when he bended over, raising one hand up to tell that he needed just a second. "You were so fast out of Southside I thought you changed your mind for a second, then I heard the ambulances and I had to know you were alright - or you know, I was gently sent the way," Landon told when he finally had walked over to him. "It was one hell of a party last night, huh? We missed you dude, it's been a minute," he gave Eric a knuckle against the shoulder, just a soft punch really. "Wait - you didn't tell him, did I ruin the surprise? Shit, well," Victoria blinked a little looking at Landon with a sigh. "We are welcome back at Southside now. Linus picked me up last night and drove me home - we are back," she moved her eyes to Eric with a smile to see his reaction, and just in time for the doctors to come.
Eric

Eric

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptyFre Maj 06, 2022 10:22 am

“They will,” he told her very persistent. He was certain of it, even though he couldn’t promise, the chance of them passing away was very low, wasn’t it? He smiled, caressing her to approve of how cats always landed on their feet. It had indeed saved him for quite a lot of scratches, especially with the speed that he usually had. “We can tell her to keep it to herself? I think there’s more than enough trouble in this, we don’t need Lucas to come and teach anyone a lesson. He does that well enough at the Academy,” he said, trying to make her smile just a little.

He didn’t really get to see her smile as he too caught another scent which made him look towards the doors that sprung up. Hello Landon. What an entrance. He studied how Landon was gasping for air, telling them to wait for a moment. It didn’t bother him all that much. After all he himself was trying to quit his smoking, so he knew how it was sometimes running out of air, even though he could be as quick as he wished to. Eric raised his brows as he spoke about how quickly she had left Southside and how he had been worried if she was alright. His brows raised even more when Landon spoke about some kind of party that had been a blast. Now, his evening had been formidable with Noa, but he was still curious about what he had been missing out on. A confused and very short chuckle left Eric as he received the friendly punch on the shoulder. His eyes turned towards Victoria as Landon spoke about some kind of surprise. We are welcome back at Southside. Eric almost wanted to stand up with arms above his head in victory, but managed to sit down by her side, “We’re-” He looked up at Landon, “But what about-” he looked back at Victoria, “Wouldn’t they-”

Ace cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention, which made the young shapeshifter turn around. “Icarus is stable, but he will need to rest,” he told and looked up at the three beings. Interesting what the serpents could collect nowadays.
“Excuse me, who’s Icarus?”
Ace furrowed his brows and looked back down at the protocol. He looked back up at Victoria. “Victoria Fogerty?” When she approved that that was her name, he continued, “You arrived with Icarus-” he took a small pause as he had to read the whole surname, “Danielopoulos and-” his heard turned to the other name and raised a brow, thinking the siren’s name was hilarious, “Pearl Royce?” He looked up at the small gathering.
“You mean Cyrus, right?” Eric tried to correct the doctor.
Ace took a shaper unnecessary breath in as he looked down at the information he had about the patients. “Oh, yes. Icarus Cyrus Danielopouslos,” he said and looked up, “He just goes by Cyrus, I take?” Confirmation from the crowd. “Well then, Cyrus is stable,” he assured them once again. “He just needs to rest for now. There’s no need to worry. And for Pearl, she’ll be admitted for at the hospital a little longer and will get rehabilitation training here,” he assured them, since she would have some extreme difficulties after all of that and the doctors had to spare their powers for life-or-death sitiations. “Both of Pearl’s legs and her hand have been fractured,” he told, “Cyrus has broken some ribs from the CPR, one leg and an arm from the crash, but not to the same degree as Pearl,” he said and looked back up at them. “Any questions?”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptyFre Maj 06, 2022 5:49 pm

"Yeah we could, but it is only going to cause more trouble. The last thing Lucas needs is for him to think my impulsive behavior is trying to pull them apart - so I better not say anything, he will find out at some point anyways," she replied while shaking her head a little bit. She had only seen Lucas one time since she had died, and one time was overwhelming enough because she knew who he was blaming - all the wrong people. Anyways, she couldn't help anything but escape a light laugh when Eric had mentioned that Lucas did enough teaching at the academy.

Before they could say anything more on that matter, they turned their heads seeing the vampire standing there next to Cecilia. Now, Victoria had spent only a month or so at River's but she had also worked alongside Letha, so it was easy for her to tell they were related in some way - not that she was going to mention it. Because right now she was too focused on the state of Cyrus. Icarus - like the one who flew too close to the sun? Well Victoria was updated on her mythology thanks to Dion. Once again before she could ask, Eric was just that faster to ask who the doctor spoke about. But it didn't really take Victoria too long to pull the pieces together. Then her name was spoken and she nodded. Now, did it surprise Victoria that Cyrus had a different birthname? No, not really. Not when she thought about who his mother had been, who his father actually was.

Well then, Cyrus is stable, Victoria felt like she could finally breath and nodded a little, that was all she needed to know. Then of course she was happy to hear Pearl was okay too, right now at least. Now, Victoria could imagine Pearl had the rougher go, because well she was the one who had really hit her. "When can we see him?" She wondered asking mostly about Cyrus, but when you had known someone for so long as she had known Cyrus or just over all - you of course wanted to see with your own eyes that they were okay. Ash passed down the hall, looking shortly towards them all with his typical stern expression, "Rivers," he called Cecilia over who turned around and walked towards Ash. Yet, Ash for a moment couldn't really take his eyes off Landon and Cecilia well, did press her brows together for a second - then not asking any questions.
Eric

Eric

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptyLør Maj 07, 2022 11:21 am

“It’ll be a moment. I’ll make sure to have someone come out to get you,” he assured her with something that could resemble a smile. Ace heard how Ash called for Cecilia but didn’t even turn. “Please stay seated here,” he said giving all of them a quick glance before he would turn to leave. He too could see the similarities between Ash and Landon but didn't want to pick into things like that.
Even Eric noticed the similarities between the doctor that passed them and Landon. There was something about the stern look that couldn’t be anything but related. He looked toward Landon about to mention what he had just noticed but chose to look towards Victoria instead. “But, what about Anthony? Is he not trouble? Or Cyrus’ mother?” Yes, Eric had kept a great distance from Southside ever since Noa had convinced him to stay with her instead of Ping ponging between places. News just didn’t reach Eric the same way.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptyLør Maj 07, 2022 11:54 am

Victoria nodded to the doctor, "thank you." Then letting him by, then looking towards Eric when he asked her about Anthony - and Calliope of course, licking her lips a little about to answer, "well for one River and his crew along with the Phoenix brothers, stormed in that night. Linus killed Anthony, almost wish I had watched it with my own eyes," Landon interrupted and gave the whole story, well of course he did, he had been there that night - not in the sense of in action but he had been in the area. "Mr. Turner killed off Calliope in a heart beat - which also means, Linus and Francis are in charge now, which is a good thing. Linus even made sure Vic could get her place at the bar back - and he even-" Victoria reached over tabbing on Landon's shoulder rendering to fall asleep before he could say anymore. "That was a lot huh," Victoria cleared her throat a little, "but it's also true - and Linus found me a new trailer, so I found my way back home. It was only just Yesterday, I had been planning on calling you about it later to invite you to a tour in the new and improved headquarters." Victoria kept her eyes on Eric wanting to see his full reaction to what she was telling him.
Eric

Eric

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptyLør Maj 07, 2022 1:09 pm

Eric’s eyes widened. “They what?” he almost couldn’t exhale enough. Eric widened his eyes as he heard what River Turner had done, and how Francis and Linus were in charge. He looked towards Victoria for a split second before he looked towards Landon who kept brawling. Eric took a bigger breath as Landon was but asleep. “Thank you for that,” he laughed shortly. He looked back up at Victoria, listening to her version. He leaned back and scratched his chin a little, clearly thinking. “I just-” he furrowed his brows before he let his fingers run over them, almost gaining a headache from all of the information. “I guess you were too busy celebrating, huh?” he chuckled a little looking toward her. It was supposed to be a good thing that she had gotten back to where she felt at home. He shouldn’t be the one to drag everything to the mud and discuss matters of security and whatnot. Had that been the reason why Cyrus and Victoria were out riding? Cyrus had needed to get his mind off everything? “I’m glad you’re back and settling,” he told her and pulled her a little in for a hug. He put his head on top of hers. “You can settle in completely first and then we can figure out something with me visiting,” he mumbled. He would have to talk to Noa about this. He wasn’t just going to go there without her knowing. He didn’t want to accidentally drag something bad with him home.

While Ace was walking away, he listened to what the trio was talking about. River had been in the middle of some kind of damage and killed Cyrus’s mother. Linus had killed Anthony. That was what he got from the conversation. On his way back he stopped Willson by putting his hand out and slowing down. “Jones, will you make sure the kids get to know when Icarus and Pearl is back in their room? I have to make a call,” he said and without letting Willson have something to say, he left for a private room to call Ayah about the news.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptyLør Maj 07, 2022 2:58 pm

She chuckled a little bit, "yeah, something like that -" it had honestly been a crazy night for her as well, morning too. It had been rather overwhelming in the best possible way to finally get back home, and everything had completely taken her as a surprise, from when Linus had picked her up near the casino to show her what he had been up to. She nodded a little before she was being pulled into a hug, and chuckled a little bit, "yeah me too," Victoria exhaled. With everything that had been going on, it seem liked a step in the right direction. "Please, you are coming with me back to Southside and at least see the place, even if you have been running around there more than me, it would be a nice change to not be having to look over your shoulders," she pointed out with a warmer smile, as she sat back up looking at her brother.

Willson stopped on his way looking at Ace with a small frown, "sure thing -" more he really didn't get to say nor ask before Ace walked off again. Willson put a few of his files down handing them to a nurse on his way, then heading back to the trio sitting and waiting. It was weird for Willson to see Victoria, because she reminded him to much of Sophia, yet right now - he didn't say anything about that matter. "They are ready to see you now, come along," he waved at them, then looking at the sleeping fallen angel. "Oh yeah, almost forgot," Victoria placed a hand on Landon waking him up in a gasp, then blinking before getting up. Victoria then followed Willson to the rooms where Cyrus and Pearl were, walking into Cyrus room, "you look like shit," she chuckled a little walking closer towards him, looking rather concerned.

Ayah had been up for some hours, she rarely got any good sleep these days. And after an early walk, she had just gotten home, waiting for the coffee to brew when Ace called her. Confused, she took the call and placed it against her ear, "hey, what's up?" Ayah wondered while finding her coffee cup.
Eric

Eric

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptyFre Maj 13, 2022 6:23 pm

Eric hesitated for a moment as she told him that he should go with her back to southside to at least see the place. “Alright, but I won’t be staying for long. I can’t have Noa waiting,” he told Victoria with a soft smile. He simply believed that it was for the better that he didn’t go there before he had been speaking with Noa about how things were, but maybe it was good for him to force himself out there, just for a moment.
Eric looked up as it was announced that Cyrus and Pearl were ready to see them. Eric chuckled a little as she said she had almost forgotten that Landon was sleeping.

“You look like a million dollars compared to me,” Cyrus mumbled, not having the energy to move around. When Eric entered the room he could see the damage that had been done, and even though he wanted to pull several ugly grimaces, he didn’t.
“You really do look like shit,” Eric joined.
“Oh, fuck off” Yes, Cyrus did treat women nicer than men, but it was mostly because he felt bad that they had so many thing they had to handle, and when it came from Eric, he believed it sounded more serious and started to wonder whether or not he was good enough for Delphine now. Would he be getting plenty of scars?

“Sit down,” he told her and waited for her to address that she did sit down. He walked into a medicine room where he was certain that he wouldn’t be interrupted, “Anthony is dead,” he said. “He was killed,” he elaborated. “How are you feeling?” he wondered after a short while.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose EmptyFre Maj 13, 2022 9:24 pm

"Well, I also do have better reflexes than you do," she pointed out. It was the truth and perhaps what had saved her skin this very time. Victoria looked towards Eric who gave the same statement. "Don't mind him, just get some rest okay - there are some very good doctors here, you will be back on your feet before you know it," Victoria was sure of that, she believed so at least. Otherwise she would call around and make sure that he got the best care - after all Victoria did know a few good people who could make sure. Maybe they should've taken a look at Pearl too, but Victoria couldn't really get herself in the room, she had nothing positive to say to her - so why even bother? Landon got a text from his sister saying she was headed towards Southside and would be there shortly which made him make a small, oh fuck - sound. Then turning to tell Eric who knew it meant they had to get to Southside. And Victoria promised that she would be back soon enough, as long as telling Cecilia to please keep them updated.

Ayah pressed her brows even further together, then sat down - not really sure what to expect to hear at this point. She even started trying to mentally prepare herself for bad news. "Just spit it out Ace," she almost begged, not able to not knowing for much longer before she was bound to explode. Anthony is dead, she exhaled taking the meaning of those words in. How? When? Who? All these questions. "I'm confused...  feeling like someone just took the heaviest stones from my chest and threw it across the world," she mumbled a little bit trying to make sense of all of it. "Who? What happened?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not Necessarily to Lose   Not Necessarily to Lose Empty

Not Necessarily to Lose
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» What do we got to lose?
» What happens when you lose everything?
» You win some, you lose some...
» How to lose a guardian angel ✞ Elian vs. Kushiel

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: