Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What happens when you lose everything?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

What happens when you lose everything? Empty
IndlægEmne: What happens when you lose everything?   What happens when you lose everything? EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 9:19 am

@Reginald
Outfit: Link
_____

She had manged to run out of the bar two days ago. Eilish, Dean and Karmena was left to deal with their messes themselves. She didn't care about it anyways. Anastasia had no trouble laying low, and mostly she had spend the days in Moonlightfalls in Silent City. However she knew a few people most likely would try to convince her to come back, was she going to let that happen? No. Her beating heart make it difficult for her to turn everything completely off, and maybe that was why she was here at the park in Gaia. The cold look in her eyes wasn't nice looking into - there was nothing in the dark, no feelings, no people - just darkness and the weak sound of her second heart. What would happen if she just tore it out? Could she do that? Anastasia thought about reasons but then she saw these two girls on their way home from the pub - or who knows where they had been. A emotionalles smirk blossomed up on her cheek as she walked towards them. But something in distance made her stop. It made the second heart skip a beat. Reginald. She shook her head, someone must be pulling a trick on her and she was going to let them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happens when you lose everything?   What happens when you lose everything? EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 12:27 am

As soon as he had found out what had happened and knew that things had calmed down, he went to find his sister. Right now she was his first priority. The only thing that had hold him back was making sure everyone was feeling alright – or as alright as things could be. That’s when he saw her, moving like a hunter towards it’s prey, and he let out a sigh. How could he have broken his promise to her? It hadn’t been voluntarily, never, but he had let his guard down. ”Ana,” he said, walking closer, grabbing her wrist before pulling her into an embrace. He wouldn’t let her go, even if she bit him, because he had seen things in hell. Things that had made him realize the fears inside him. ”Little princess, you’ve strayed so far from your castle,” he whispered in a soothing voice. Breathing in her familiar scent was enough for him to know that she was really there. He felt the guilt in his body, but he wasn’t going to let her go. ”I’m sorry,” he said, his voice cracking at the last word. He hadn’t meant to do what he did.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happens when you lose everything?   What happens when you lose everything? EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 12:44 am

Her name was called, and she froze up for a second and turned around as he grabbed her wrist. He embraced her, and her beating heart tried to gain controle and flip that switch back on. But her mind was convinced it was a trick. It had to be a trick. People didn't just come back from death. But his voice made her close her eyes, and carefully embracing him. It was like she tried to allow herself to feel, she wanted to feel - but it wasn't that easy. Anastasia felt her heart skip a beat, as she dead part just begged her to stay this way - but his voice cracked on her, and tore through the heart like a pain her mind didn't have the energy to deal with. She knew if she let it all in, everything would hit her - and would she even be able to get up after that.
"Don't be sorry," she said with a dry almost unfamiliar voice. "Its not like it was your fault," she said pulling herself out of his embrace and looked into his eyes. Her eyes looked so empty, and yet there was a sign of something triggered by his presence. "But if someone is messing with my head right now, I am not going to play nice," she said in a bit more as a warning. "Oh yeah, I don't know if you heard the news. I didn't really handle everything very well.. so I flipped the switch, Karmena already tried to make me feel bad - but its kinda the point on the switch you know," she sighed but kept her eyes on him, "no feelings. No attachment.. no one gets hurt."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happens when you lose everything?   What happens when you lose everything? EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 1:02 am

”It was my fault, I didn’t keep my guard up,” he argued, but he knew he would lose that discussion. As he looked into her eyes he felt pain in his system. Her eyes normally lit up, full of life and hope, now they were dull and empty. She started speaking and her words made sense, but he still wondered how it had come this far. As she said no one would get hurt he let out a heavy breath and looked down. ”What if it hurts me to see you like this?” he said, not really expecting an answer. He had seen so many vampires speak of the switch, but he had never himself felt the need to do it. ”I do however don’t want to force anything upon you, I’m still your brother,” he said with a faint smile, holding out his hand. ”If you are wondering, you could always borrow my power, test my truth and lies,” he said looking into her eyes. His own eyes still full of sorrow. He had lost a friend, he had almost lost his love, and now he didn’t know if he could save his sister. He was a failure, but why was he still trying at this point? Maybe in the hopes of redeeming himself, not letting anyone die in vain again. ”Remember when we were growing up? You always had that saying, that you kept repeating to me when you were happy,” he said with a faint smile. ”I wish I could hear those words again, because I still love you 3000,” he said.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happens when you lose everything?   What happens when you lose everything? EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 1:18 am

"You are a vampire. Not invincible," she pointed out a bit quick. She didn't think twice about her words, she just simply said what was on her mind - but she was still her, so she listened. She narrowed her eyes a little by his next choice of words. "I would tell you, what I have told Karmena and Dean the other day.. that I don't care," she said with a lower voice. The beating heart kept screaming to break through, making her words somehow untrue. "No, I trust you. I turned my humanity off. I would be an idiot not to trust you," she admitted. Anastasia wanted to leave, and didn't want to leave - her mind was conflicted but she stayed and listened. Her eyes turned to the side as he asked about something from their childhood. I still love you 3000 echoed in her head and made her close her eyes for a second. She took a few steps away from him, mostly looking like she was about to walk away from the scene.

Anastasia opened her eyes and blinked a few tears away. Her heart skipped a few beats before its race had begun. She ran a hand through her hair in frustration and tried to get a hold on her racing heart. She felt the bloody tears running down her cheek, painting her cheeks with a red trail. Ana turned around and looked at him with a sorrow filled look, with a mix of relief and really just everything.
"Reg..I'm so sorry," she whispered with a half cracked voice and took the steps back to him to embrace him in a tighter hug. Clinging on to him, as she was scared he would vanish. "Just don't go again.. Don't leave me again," she took a deep breath in. Every single emotion felt like a punch in her stomach that just kept on beating her up.
"and I do.. I do still love you 3000. I'll always love you," she whispered so vulnerable as she just cried silently.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happens when you lose everything?   What happens when you lose everything? EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 11:08 am

”The problem is that you do care,” he said in a serious tone, turning his face to look at her expression. ”You might have flipped the switch, but I can see that small thing inside you, beckoning you to turn it back on,” he said, looking her in the eye. She walked away, and he felt empty. His baby sister and he couldn’t even help her. He could smell the bloody tears before she turned around and embraced her again. He held her, let her cry as he felt his own tears ready to fall any second. She tightened her grip and he nodded, looking down on her as she whispered those words, and that’s when his tears started falling. ”It’s alright – we have each other,” he said whiping away her tears with a shaking hand. ”But to be fair, I was only gone for thirty minutes or so,” he said and couldn’t help but smile at her.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happens when you lose everything?   What happens when you lose everything? EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 11:43 am

She knew it hadn't been long, Karmena had told her Mariella was back not long after. Anastasia hadn't believed her, but who could blame her for believing people could return from the dead with all the death that had been surrounding her the past year? Ana looked at the tears in his eyes as he whipped away hers. "Yeah.. I really messed up this time," she breathed a little unsteady out. It was the push she had tried to avoid, but at that point everything had just been to much.
"To be fair, I was the one who pulled that spike of rocks out of your chest," she said as she carefully touched his chest with her fingertips, her hand was shaking. "And I tried.. but I just couldn't handle it. I'm not as strong as you think," she felt her heart hurting and she tried to shatter the hurt around her system not to feel it all at once. "How ever - I am happy you are back, even through I have no idea how it happened," she said and bit her lower lip. He seemed pretty out of it, and just like her he tried to remain calm - quite the pair. His smile made her smile a little. She would have to deal with the guilt and the pain, it still felt like knives in her heart. "Do you want to just sit on a bench and let it all in?" She suggested and really just needed to take it all in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happens when you lose everything?   What happens when you lose everything? EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 12:32 pm

//Out - vi aftaler privat hvad der ellers er sket <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happens when you lose everything?   What happens when you lose everything? Empty

What happens when you lose everything?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What do we got to lose?
» You win some, you lose some...
» Not Necessarily to Lose
» How to lose a guardian angel ✞ Elian vs. Kushiel

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-