Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Uh - Houston, we have a problem here

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Charles

Charles

Antal indlæg : 88

Uh - Houston, we have a problem here Empty
IndlægEmne: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 5:50 am

LOCATION | The marked in Aston city center
DATE | April 13th 2022
TIME | Midday
WEATHER | warm, bright sky
OUTFIT | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Jasper

It had been some weird months, a mix of feeling disconnected and connected to the world really. Well, at least he hadn't kept himself stuck in his apartment he had been out sucking up that inspiration that the shinning sun brought him. Or he had tried, but after a great deal of gloomy rainy days the sun finally had found its way back to town, so Charles were celebrating that with a trip to the marked? What better way to celebrate that summer was on its way than with a good ice cream? Okay, honestly it hadn't been his first thought, if anything he was thinking about giving Iris a call, maybe Cassian and hear if they wanted to meet up. Because it was the people he felt closest to after his mother when it came to family. Not that he didn't appreciate the others, but there were just some you felt closer to than others.

Anyways he was by his own in the queue to the new ice cream truck that seemed to have most of the markeds' attention. Either way he was naturally stubborn as well, so since he had been standing in the middle of the queue and could look back and just see how large it had gotten, there was no way he was stepping out now. His dark eyes looked around the people in the queue, paying notice to the person behind him as their eyes locked for a moment. "Crazy how everyone can seem to get the same idea huh?" He chuckled a little bit, not ever really been afraid to start of a conversation with a stranger or two, besides they were just staying in queue. Not that Charles really expected for the conversation to get going, it was very few that liked keeping talking to strangers after all.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Antal indlæg : 68

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 6:06 am

Now it wasn’t that often that Jasper allowed himself to relax and eat dessert but having the first true day in Athena he felt like he could relax a little before he would start his work and search. The flight the day before had been so long and tiring caused by the rain, and he might be a little bitter that the weather he experienced today wasn’t present the day before. On the other hand, he truly appreciated that he had been able to get a whole night of sleep and that the weather was indeed inviting. It was actually warm enough for something cold and sweet, which was why he had been letting himself stand in a queue, which sadly moved slowly.

Being in his own mind, mindlessly starring forward, his eyes widened a little as his eyes locked with the man in front of him. A small smile spread on his lips, “Yeah,” he said and looked behind himself to remind himself just how long the queue was, “I’m glad we got in the queue at the right time,” he chuckled, knowing he would probably give up if he was at the end of the queue and not in the middle of it. “Do you know what flavours you want yet?” he wondered, raising a brow. It wasn’t really because he wanted to know what the man wanted in his icecream, it was more or less so he could think about what was available before he got to the front. He didn’t wish to be that annoying costumer who didn’t know what they wanted in their icecream.

Sidst rettet af Jasper Tirs Apr 12, 2022 11:54 am, rettet 1 gang
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 6:24 am

Like always, Charles got surprised when people actually said more than just agreeing to his comment by a nod. But it also made the smile lift a little bit brighter on his lips, and he kept his eyes on the stranger for a moment longer, nodding to the fact it was a good thing had gotten into the queue when they had. "For sure," he chuckled a little, no matter how stubborn he wouldn't have wasted time in the of the line. Then thinking for a second that it was that, that conversation, the stranger asked a following question about the ice cream flavours. Charles took a slightly deeper breath in and shook his head a little, "I don't even know the options yet, but you know - there are always the classics, even if I do feel like exploring my options today, who knows maybe I will go with some coconut maybe caramel -" he chuckled a little at himself for making a bit of a bigger deal out of it, but it was also just nice chatting with someone. "I always feel like no matter how much you have put your mind on your order, the second you get ahead you feel blank for a second," he shook his head a little bit. It was the same when you ordered out on a restaurant, and you knew what you were going to get, then someone asked you the order and you had a second where you felt like: oh shit. Or at least Charles felt like that, time to time at least. "You know what you want?" He wondered.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyTirs Apr 12, 2022 12:29 pm

Jasper noticed how the other demon thought for a moment, which made Jasper narrow his eyes for a moment trying to figure out what was going on behind the forehead of his. Jasper shrugged a little and tilted his head a little to the side as the demon mentioned that he didn’t know the options. Well, that was one of the few reasons why it was okay that sometimes it took time to pick what flavor one wanted. He nodded thoughtfully with slightly pursed lips as he explained his thoughts. “Like a kind of presentation anxiety?” he wondered with slightly furrowed brows. He didn’t really get the same kind of blank feeling. Jaspers brows raised a little as the question was returned to him, “Oh, well I don’t know the options either,” he explained with a smile crawling awfully slow on his lips. “But when you’re ordering, I think I’ll take a look at the options, but Coconut and Caramel sounds quite yummy,” he replied with a smug smile. “Have you been in America not that long ago?” he wondered, “I know it’s an odd question, but I think I’ve seen you before,” he wondered trying to tie the knots together. Perhaps it was a closed case that had been put away? Who knew.

Sidst rettet af Jasper Tors Apr 14, 2022 10:45 am, rettet 1 gang
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 8:44 pm

"I see how it could look like presentation anxiety, but I assure you that I usually don't scare easily," he chuckled a little ad clicked his tongue a bit. Because it didn't. He most of the time didn't do anything but talk about hard topics and did conversations most people didn't want to step into, but perhaps it was that, this was such a mundane and normal question that it threw him a bit off. Because people these days didn't have time to ask what kind of flavours they wanted for their ice cream. Nodding when listening to the reply to the returned question.

Then the stranger asked if he had been in America not long ago, which Charles really couldn't run from. Since, he as a fact that lived there most of his life. "Well I spent most of my life there, its possible that I've crossed the street before," now Charles didn't know what this guy did for the living, nor where he might know him from or feel like he knew him from. But Charles was after all raised by his mother, and aware of anything that came to be just a bit too suspicious, but it didn't mean he stopped being friendly towards the stranger. "Where is it you reckon that you've seen me?" He therefor asked.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 11:36 am

Jasper laughed a little as the man explained that he wasn’t the one to be scared easily. Only tortured unfortunate souls were like that, right. Jasper raised his brows a little as he mentioned that he had lived there for a while, “Oh, interesting,” he replied. In his mind he continued to think about if it was a case he had been on or where he had seen him before. He was just so certain. “Work I think, but I just think I’ve seen a picture of you, or maybe you’ve passed my way at some point,” he suggested and made a small hand gesture to make the demon know that he didn’t have to think too much about it. “I am Jasper by the way,” he said and reached his hand towards the demon for a greeting.
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 2:23 pm

How was it interesting Charles wondered, okay maybe he was overthinking this a little do much. Just a little bit, he couldn't help it though, it was in his nature, and when you did the line of work Charles did - who could blame him for thinking a little ahead, regarding his own safety and the people he had helped. "Well with this handsome face, I wouldn't blame you for remembering it," he chuckled a little, mostly because he felt a bit uncomfortable and what did you do - you used humor to get ahead. "Charles," he presented himself and took the hand held out to him, giving it a firm shake before letting go again. Okay he was for sure going to ask his sister to run a check or two on this guy, and he was sure that Iris would help him.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 3:42 pm

Jasper laughed when Charles mentioned his face. “Well, I’m certainly going to remember it now,” he assured him, even more when the name was presented. “Ah yes, a free man with a handsome face,” he joked, giving him too a firm handshake. When he let go of the hand he pointed forward so they wouldn’t forget to follow the queue. “So, you’re the lucky one who got easter holiday, hm?” he wondered, knowing it wasn’t all grownups who even ‘did’ holidays.
Charles

Charles

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 9:09 pm

Charles was for sure surprised that the guy kept on talking, because Charles was more or less done with the conversation. Or as the next question hit, Charles realized he perhaps wasn't done with the conversation yet. "Nah, not really. In my line of work you rarely get a free day off," okay mysterious, more mysterious than Charles had indented, but their was no going back. Looking to the front of the line, only few people in front of him, great. "You off work?" He wondered since Jasper had mentioned it.
Jasper

Jasper

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 9:59 pm

Jasper raised his brows a little as he mentioned that he rarely had a day off. That sounded very interesting. He felt like he was getting closer to where he knew him from. “Yeah, I’m just visiting,” he replied with a confident nod. It was a giant lie, but the free man with a handsome face didn’t need to know that, right? He didn’t need to know that he was looking for Norah Jones. She did have a sibling called Charles and by the looks of it, Charles face matched quite well with the one in her file. Charles Jones.
“So you’re just spending your break to get icecream?” he wondered. Now he didn’t need to know anything really. He knew everything that he needed to know. If Charles were here, the chance that Norah was closer was grand. Or, at least that was what he could hope.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Uh - Houston, we have a problem here   Uh - Houston, we have a problem here Empty

Uh - Houston, we have a problem here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just leave them alone, the problem is with me not them XXX (Christian)
» I have a problem with my anger, so don't test me - Elijah
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Markedet-
Gå til: