Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Oliver

Oliver

Fag : Witch magic. Magic elements and history. Subsitute in physics and chemistry
Antal indlæg : 54

We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe Empty
IndlægEmne: We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe   We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 8:59 pm

Date and time: 21/01/2022
Place: A cafe in the center of Aston
Weather: Cold
Outfit: Full outfit
Dedicated to: @Elroy

Now it was far from everyday that Oliver heard from his little brother on his mother’s side of the family. Little Elroy. But Elroy had asked for a talk about something with Madelaine, which Oliver had felt a little odd about agreeing to. He was almost certain that it was Elroy’s father who had figured something out about Madelaine. He had carefully told Madelaine that he was going out to meet his little brother and given her an exact moment that he would be home. He wouldn’t want to scare her while he was gone. So, he also made sure to lock the house magically, though she of course could leave if she wanted to. Nobody but Oliver could enter unless they had his accept. Pretty neat.

As of right now, he had only just gotten inside the café where he was supposed to meet his little brother. He ordered himself a plain black coffee and when he received it and looked up, he noticed that his brother was already there. A smile spread on his lips, and he moved towards him. “Hey,” he greeted with a smile, and with no other words sat down in the seat in front of him. “You alright?”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe   We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 9:18 am

It was a mess really according to Elroy, he had placed himself in a situation that wasn't really his to be in. And like always he was seeking to bring it to the door and finish the mission or at least give it to the hands of people who was involved. Finding out that Oliver was involved in the entire thing had been shocking in some way, not in a bad way, not unexpected. So, Elroy had wanted to hear him out on the matter. Because Elroy actually liked talking to Hannah, hating that the entire monster vs human were a thing she or at least her brother was raised with. It could cause more trouble than Elroy really liked, but hey, he was still helping - it had to count for something. And maybe if they could bring the sisters together again, Elroy could actually speak with Hannah without the whole topic being about this.

Elroy had walked around a little before meeting up with Oliver, having said his farewells to Hannah, clearing his mind a little before then heading towards where he was supposed to meet Oliver. It was the same place as he had talked to Hannah, so after his little walk he had just sat back in the seat again after having ordered what was it now, his third cup of coffee if not the fourth. "Hey," he lifted his head up after he had caught his brother's scent and noticed him coming closer and sat down. "Yeah, I'm good - you?" He replied back politely. "It's been a while," he chuckled a little because it had. Elroy still hadn't reached out to their mother, but there was plenty of time.
Oliver

Oliver

Fag : Witch magic. Magic elements and history. Subsitute in physics and chemistry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe   We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 10:02 am

Elroy was good. That was good. “It’s been better,” he shrugged. It was like Oliver and Madelaine just had to settle after everything that happened when Florence visited. It had been quite the experience and had truly been exhausting for all of them. He truly hoped that Florence was satisfied with her little conquest, but one thing was sure, she had made things just a tad more difficult for them. But they were working on it. She nodded when his brother reminded him that it had been a while, because it really had been. “Yeah, more than a while,” he chuckled a little. For some reason, there was something about Elroy that seemed off. Almost a little distracted, but maybe it was just Oliver who saw things. “And you wanted to talk about Madelaine?” he spoke in a slightly softer tone. After all, he didn’t want people to trace her, like he was certain that Elroy’s father had done. It only made Oliver more on his toes, wanting to make sure that Madelaine wasn’t getting into more trouble than she had already been in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe   We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 10:20 am

Getting right to it was something Elroy was pretty happy about, because he hated sitting playing around and not just get the cards on the table. But he also knew that some things shouldn't really be just rushed into. "Yeah, I ran into her sister, Hannah not more than what weeks ago or so," he started off and licked his lips a little bit lifting the coffee cup up with his left hand. "Of course when I said I could help her finding her sister, I didn't know I would end up calling you about it - but it sure does makes things a little easier," or well just a little bit. It was for sure easier to speak to your brother about it than seeking out a stranger. "Hannah wants nothing more than to see her sister again, she is very worried. Now I don't know what state of mind she is in or what has happened," Elroy could sense on Oliver it also being a rather sensitive topic, which was also why Elroy had put of a fence around them, using his powers to deactivate any powers heading their way, leaving vampires or other curious creatures to not being able to use their good hearing or other means to trace the conversation. Of course mundane ears were still able to if they sat close enough, but no one did.
Oliver

Oliver

IndlægEmne: Sv: We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe   We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 10:49 am

Oliver tensed his jaw immediately when Elroy mentioned that he had run into Hannah. He knew Hannah. Not a lot, but he knew who she was. He took a sip of his coffee, humming a little to make Elroy know that he could continue. When Elroy continued to mention that he had agreed to help find her sister, he couldn’t help but clear his throat and rub his forehead a little. This was not going to end well, even though Elroy insisted that it was going to make things easier. Oliver closed his eyes as Elroy finished up. Hannah wished for nothing more than to see her sister. He pinched the bridge of his nose a little before he looked up at Elroy. “Her sister is in good hands,” he wanted to assure Elroy, even though some could disagree with the most recent event. “Maddie has been in all kinds of trouble, and if you don’t know it already, the family has a story about being hunters,” he mumbled, almost as a warning to not get too close to Hannah. Well, Oliver didn’t know Hannah that well after all. He took a little breath in and tried to collect all the different threads he wanted to bring up. “Maddie was turned into a witch, and one of her former childhood friends tried to kill her, because he figured it out. I can’t-” he licked his lips and looked at his coffee shortly before he looked up at Elroy. “If Hannah figures out where her sister is, she will tell her family and I don’t think that Hannah wishes for her family to take away her sister,” It was a sensitive topic, but Oliver surely wouldn’t want anyone to get harmed. “Depending on the circumstances, it will also take away me,” he said and pulled in his shirt a little, so one could notice the name Madelaine on his left collarbone. By take away, he of course meant killing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe   We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe EmptyFre Mar 25, 2022 7:56 am

Now it wasn't like he expected Madelaine to be in anything but good hands, if he had expected that they wouldn't be sitting here talking like they did. "I know they are hunters," he pointed out. Well, at least hoping Oliver would know by then that it meant Elroy had taken it to consideration before taking the next step. But he also knew it wasn't always black and white. He had looked at his aunt and her former boyfriend who was a hunter. Now retired hunter. And they had two beautiful girls. So, in Elroy's eyes it all depended of the eye of the beholder. Madelaine was turned into a witch. See, this was why the hunter thing was important to Oliver, Elroy at least assumed. Of course it could be the old fashioned brotherly concern as well. "Nah, Hannah has been searching all over town. She was even sitting down with Mariella last week, and she knows. I figure Jamie and the others know too - it's a matter of time before Jamie tells Sterling, but," he took a longer and sharper breath in as Oliver pulled down his shirt a little to show the name on his collarbone. Elroy understood why he would want to be careful."But they have settled. At least three of the Blanchard's have settled in town, they are living normal lives with families, they do not pose a threat," he took a sharper breath in. He knew Cassian was enrolled a bit there, mostly because he was together with Daisy who was Elroy's aunt. What a weird twist of relations one could have. "Hannah could bring Mariella with her, if that would make you feel more comfortable, or I could tag along - I don't know, I just know that being taken from your family is the worst possible feeling, and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone not to at least get a chance to see them again." Elroy knew it was pushing things a little bit. He knew. But well, maybe he was pushing for more than just wanting the two sisters to get reunited. He wouldn't be able to look Hannah in the eye knowing she was disappointed if he couldn't make this work. And he actually wanted to be able to see her again.
Oliver

Oliver

IndlægEmne: Sv: We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe   We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 9:41 am

Oliver understood why someone searched for a family member. He had been in the same situation, trying to find Norah. Oliver cursed underneath his breath as he mentioned that Mariella knew, which meant that soon enough the rest of the gang would know too, and if Jamie told Sterling-. Oliver was already seeing his life pass by his eyes. He was going to die no matter what. He had so many things in his back package that he regretted and so many people he wished to apologize to, knowing that the probability to be forgiven was quite low. He knew he had been stepping on multiple toes and that he wouldn’t wish for Madelaine to suffer for his mistakes.
Three of the Blanchard’s had settled. That was at least something. It eased him a little. He bit his lip thoughtfully as Elroy mentioned that Hannah could bring Mariella with her or even Elroy.  It felt like a pressing feeling on his chest. A form of anxiety maybe? Yes. “That could be a plan, but I really need to speak to Madelaine about this,” he almost whispered. “I don’t want to make you uneasy or anything, but the Jacksons as hunters can be quite brutal,” he warned. At least, he remembered that he had been told to stay clear of them. “If you meet the brother, try counting his scars. It is one for everyone he has killed – and he's just a human,” he reminded him. “They aren’t to be messed with,” he added, hoping that Elroy was going to drop the case, even though he understood that the little sister wanted to see Madelaine. No matter what, Oliver was feeling split, and truly needed to speak to Madelaine about it, because he wasn’t going to plan such a big thing without her words on it. They lived enough on the edge already.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe   We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe Empty

We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Safe ground
» Safe Haven
» You safe my life ( fortidsemne) TW
» I feel like I've seen you before, somewhere... - Lector
» I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: