Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Vivienne

Vivienne

Humør : Human chemistry is delicate. When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones. Terrify them and you’re drinking from a well of cortisol. Blood tainted with fear.
Antal indlæg : 128

I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) Empty
IndlægEmne: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyOns Okt 28, 2020 3:29 pm

Tid: 23:30

Sted:Hjemme ved Amber

omgivelser: hende i mørkt hus, hun ved ikke endnu at der andre end hende

Påklædningen: tøj  jakken hun hen over kjolen

it was one scary night, it's was very dark and eerie as she walk out of her door even though light came from the street lights it wasn't like a cozy stroll down the street and even the streets was cold as she began to walk down the sidewalk, she knew the clan of human hunters was after her  some of them was Gaia she didn't know how many or where exactly where. Amber the one told her about the Clan   was in danger. She work on  illegal side too and she knew many information brokers  and with  right price had warned her, Vivienne could use her unnatural speed, but if someone was out for her she wasn't going to make it easy and yet she probably have made easy because she thought nothing of them, as got closer to Amber's house something was terrible wrong, normally there sounds of walking, humming of some kind of song and now it to quiet.  Not that she would show fear, but it was creeping in on her, but it didn't show on her years of hiding her true emotions came in handy now.Vivienne didn't use the key she thought it take to long and with her strength she forced the door open and walked in to find her as she walked in the smell of blood and possibly death hit her in the face, she didn't think this could be a trap and started walk, the only thing she had on mind was to find Amber and safe her, even though she was sure she was too late. She walked in to the quiet house and began to look for Amber, but she needed to get a weapon. So she went out to kitchen and found a kitchen knife wit a shape blade after that she started to look.
Vivienne was cautious it could be a trap, but she wasn't sure what to do because she didn't know if they where present and if so how many there would be, but scared of them the clan was no threat to them if stood united as race, but clearly she was alone and if they where many even humans could get avantages  over a vampire especially humans with knowledge of creatures of night. Vivienne use her unnatural senses and sent somewhat familiar sent of the girl she spared her life in a sense she was at that time going to kill when she had told what she wanted, but before that happen she ran away like a scared cat or something "here I was thinking I scared you so bad that never was round 2 " she said in high voice and some taunting over it like she hoped for anger if heard her because anger made people act in ways they normally wouldn't maybe taunting would charge in here without thinking.Vivienne stood still an listen out for hunter girl, she couldn't remember if she gotten the girls name, but she didn't care much either way, she calm and signs of anger or fear was to seen on face as she started to walk in to living room looking for a body.

Sidst rettet af Vivienne Man Dec 07, 2020 11:38 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyOns Okt 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Outfit: Link

Rage could be called a tool and it was a tool Elenora handed with grace, everything else was left at the door. Burning anger filled her veins and she was finally at the destination she needed. It was time to face Vivianne again and this time, she was going to get justice for her mother and for her brother. Even if she knew now they weren't her biological family, they were still family in her eyes and would always be. She had loved them and Vivanne had killed them in front of her. The memories flashed like burning lights in her brain and she felt the frustration fill the atmosphere in the room. She had walked in, it wasn't difficult to break into a house these days or even to unlock a door. Elenora knew she had killed a vampire that Vivianne was close with, a lover some might even call it - and she had reacted of course the vampire had reacted, and perhaps the human was a bit surprised to see some emotion in a vampire's heart. She sat down in the living room with blade in her hand, she looked down seeing her own reflection in it - but she quickly looked away from her own angry eyes. Her face turned stoic when the vampire showed up. The vampire's words made the human snort a bit before she got up from the chair. "And you are still idiotic enough to think I wouldn't be searching for you," she replied with a little overly brave smile on her face. "I'm going to make you pay for what you did," she added tilting her head a little to the side.

The worst thing about a night attack was that she wouldn't be able to use her powers to the best ability. It didn't render her powerless however, but there would be no solar manipulation with this hour. Every single fiber of her body was filled with anger when she looked at that face. "You wanna know what I did? Or can you guess."
Vivienne

Vivienne

Humør : Human chemistry is delicate. When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones. Terrify them and you’re drinking from a well of cortisol. Blood tainted with fear.

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyTors Okt 29, 2020 10:19 am

Vivienne smiled oh she knew what the little hunter had done, she was angry, but yet so calm and if you didn't knew the  small signs you wouldn't know she was angry " Oh I  know what yo did, smell of death is very thick and  you did all of this to let me guess get to me" she said there was still no clear sound of anger in her voice, but she did bide her teeth very hard together which was a sign that the little hunter girl did in fact hit her hard by killing her lover maybe they could  gone steady. She released a small laughter after she stopped with her teeth " you really think I get angry didn't you, but I have been in the game far too long to let death of a loved one get to me, I spend ages hiding my emotions so a little brat like you can't hurt me you made me stronger you see I have nothing to lose now" she said with a scornful voice she wasn't afraid of her or her little group of humans. She took the knife and turned it before she  threw it very close against Elenora, but she didn't hit her and she did it on purpose. Vivienne laughter getting a lot more playful and clear to everyone that she didn't she girl as other than lost cost.Vivienne then took a small step closer to but not close enough that any of them could start a fight " You and I aren't that different you kill because believe in a stupid cause there going to make and anyone else in you clan killed, when races especially demons and vampires finds out. A war would be waged and the humans isn't going to win. You hurt my loved ones and yours and it just as fun see you fail just as fun is  going to see you fail now" said poking just little more she felt the anger and it made her want to make even more,. Vivienne did something haven't done for awhile slowly she transform in to her death mother " How do you think they feel they know you failed them and they are never going to forgive you" she said and transformed in to her brother just poke a little more. Vivienne than turned back to herself.
Vivienne than ran vampire speed the last distance over to her and grapped her by the throat just she had told her that she wanted her to pay for death of adoptive mother brother " You try, but won't succeed because I like the pain" she said and then drop her on floor as she turned to walk out of house giving her chance to strike. If she was fast enough.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyTors Okt 29, 2020 2:33 pm

"Shut your mouth," Elenora hissed and filled the rage just simply take the upper hand. She looked at the vampire who transformed into a person, but not just any person, her mother. Her jaws tensed up, and she knew it was an ability. It was simply not her. "I told you to shut the fuck up," Elenora yelled as she turned into the appearance of Jonathan, at least for a little while. The vampire ran close to her and she felt the tight grip on her throat and gasped a little. She just starred blankly at the vampire before she let her go. It took a little time for her to catch her breath, but quickly she manipulated a ball of fire that she fired towards Vivienne. It didn’t matter to Elenora where the fire hit or how much it hurt, the attack was what mattered to her. Because she wanted to make the vampire pay, and she was way to angry to see anything beyond that. It bobbled inside her as she stepped closer to the vampire, Elenora perhaps didn’t have supernatural speed or strength - but she could use the air around her to make her move faster and strike faster. She therefor let go of the knife and let the wind take it. She fired the blade towards the vampire aiming for the back. The blade was crafted with holy symbols, perfect for a vampire hunt. “My family hunts you for a reason because you are disgusting. Look at you, you are a monster,” she stepped closer and pulled the knife out of the vampire’s back. “I was beginning to think you could have heart, but I was mistaken. You could never love anything, not really, because monsters are incapable of love and you don’t deserve it.” Elenora took a cross up from her pocket and looked at it knowingly that it would make it harder for the vampire to attack her while holding it. She took tightened her grip on the knife, wanting to tear it through the vampire’s flesh, make her suffer and then finally kill her. She wanted revenge for her family.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 10:41 am

She knew something would come out of poking to hunters anger and small smile grew on her lips as she heard roaring fireball come at her, the fireball hit her right between her shoulder blades and the knife hit her in the same place she didn't do anything to stop it why should she. The girl was just proving Vivinnes point. They so much alike and the little hunter couldn't see it as Vivienne started to fall over by power of fireball and shefe felt the girls hand on knife " you should be one to talk I tried to let you go the first time, it would been so easy to find yo, I could killed that day, but I didn't" she said in a low voice breathing a bit deeper as the holy things was so close to her, but she didn't show pain in her face, it was blank and cold, but everything went as she wanted it " you call me a monster I didn't even attack you" she said in a annoying voice as she was looking for something to defend herself with, but she wasn't lucky. She knew it was matter of time before the knife would take trip down her back if she didn't come up with anything " you disappoint me I mean what is the fun in killing me so fast if I was you I will my make death slow and painful" she knew if didn't do anything she would end with bigger wound, it was either waiting or do something she either way was going to get hurt and she knew that it was now or never. She muster up her strength and began slowly to rise from the floor in angry growl with the force of vampire she turn trying to force the knife out of back or at least out of the girls handsteryou can deny it all you want, but you and your clan are as cold hearted as I am all of you kill for fun just as I do " she said her eyes beginning to turn in to black holes as she grew more hungry. She didn't know if the girl still was behind her as turned against the girl or if she let go of it when Vivienne made her move.Because of hunger she couldn't control her anger anymore and angry growl escaped her mouth she tried to see if knife still was in her back she didn't know because she couldn't not reach it. She wasn't angry over them killing vampires or demons she she understood, but race like Light fairies, shapeshifters many more of them there co exist with humans. The clan made Amber dark when they forced her to protect herself  " I don't understand why attack the races who could co exist with you, dare you be the one to decide who shall live on this planet you forced my Amber to become something she didn't to be when she was forced defend herself against your clan said and just for a moment could  the pain in her voice " after she came to scared and alone knowing what you force her to be" so they called her monster when they weren't any better than her, but she was trying redeem her self  of her past. Every time thought she had a break something like that came up.
Vivienne was vampire yes, but didn't mean she didn't have feelings or emotions she could feel as the girl did and clearly she felt the same pain in the fairy as she did when she was forced in to life as vampire, at that moment she had to help. She worked so hard to gain the trust, must admit she killed more from the clan than just brother and mother so she could take there place. She didn't what do with this, it not like she change her mind she all of them monstereven them there wasn't
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 2:47 pm

"You keep talking, but all I'm hearing is; wasting my goddamn time," she yelled at the vampire and used her left hand to swing a chair across the room to prove her point. "You blame me for what she has become? I blame you for what I've become, seems like we are all just stuck in a stupid circle," she took a sharp breath in. Elenora had never been an angry kid, activity and action had always been her keywords, but not anger. Anger had grown with every hunt, every state she had seen humans be in because of monsters. Elenora dropped the knife as the vampire tried to get it and jumped a bit back, it was better to have stay close but not to close. The vampire showed it's true self and she lifted a brow a little.  "I don't expect you to understand our ways, it requires an intelligence you wouldn't be able to keep up with," Elenora simply replied. The human narrowed her eyes a little and tilted her head to the side, "Some of us has to get our hands a little dirty sometimes," she reminded the vampire. Often it was the human's who were killed in cold blood, for a source of food or loss of control - she wanted to end that. It had been her brother's mission and she wanted to finish what he had started. "Fight back," she made a shift movement with her left arm to create a blow with the wind so the vampire would collided with the wall behind her. "Fight back!" She yelled and walked towards the vampire again trowing a punch she aimed for the vampire's jaw.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 4:49 pm

" Stop whining you're nothing more than weak human I quit trying to make you understand you have made up mind I tried to warn you, but you are forcing my hand" she  said in a low growl " the worse thing was that night I killed your beloved mother and brother didn't attend to do so they forced my hand just like you they didn't want to listen I wanted to explain to them not everyone is bad" admitting the killings was not fully intentional. didn't help her case she drown in own anger. Anger was a fierce companion when one could control  it she failed that night. She understood that she would be monster every humans eyes there knew of what she was, no matter what she did the fact that she needed blood to survive would always mark as a monster. She took deep breath as the chair very fast came towards her, she swung her arm at it and pushed to the side as looked for something to defend her self with, but she didn't quite reach knife before she sent to wall her body hit wall with loud bang as she again fell to ground. Her body was very beaten and as long she kept and dragging this out, the more hungry she would get. She heard a knock from door, some of neighbors heard the commotion of the fight and was scared something had happened as the elderly woman started to walk inside " It's fine just go bed mrs. Stanford" Vivienne said in a friendly voice, but it was to late elderly woman stood in door and it was to much for her handle she lost what left of her control and charged the elderly woman so fast that was hard to grasp what was happening. Vivienne knew for a fact that this woman was human, maybe possibility to use as way for her to escape and find blood she so desperately needed " look what came to me" she said in playful voice she not going to kill the elderly woman, but she the girl to stop what she was doing and if meant to threaten a other being to make her stop so be it " you have a choice save this little human lady by taking her place or see killed in front of you" said just to prove her point she teeth sink slowly down to elderly woman throat, but stop before they sank in the flesh. She shielded by the ladys body so trying to get got strike in hurt woman in font of Vivienne.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 5:43 pm

She took a deep breath in as it started knocking at the door. The last thing Elenora wanted in this was to get unwanted attention, and it sorta brought her anger a little down knowing that she was this loud. Despite that, it didn't change the fact that she wanted this woman to suffer. The elderly human had been foolish enough to walk inside the vampire's front door and she took a deeper breath in as Vivienne grabbed the woman. Elenora snorted a bit and rolled her eyes, "and right there you prove my point in all of this." The vampire trying to talk about not everyone being bad, and here she was making threats on her own behalf. "If you want me, why don't just come over the fuck and get me.. are you that scared?" Elenora found the whole thing stupid and she had seen so many people bluff in this situation and the others who actually did do the dirty work. The vampire started feeding on the elderly woman, and Elenora tried to at least keep a stoic expression but her body was tensed. "Okay, kill me. Come on, I dare you," she picked up her blade and made an elegant cut over the palm of her hand. Few drops of blood landed on the floor and Elenora turned her eyes over to the vampire. "I will take her place," she took a sharper breath in. Elenora only had revenge to live for and try to complete her brother's mission. She dropped the knife on the ground and lifted her arms up in defeat.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 6:33 pm

As Vivienne thought she wasn't going to safe the elderly woman she saw her smelled the girls blood " if you trick me swear I will give you a far worse faith than death" she said as she got nearer still holding the elderly woman hostage and in between them the elderly woman had lost consciousness as she got closer her . She was not going to drink from the girl, she far to valuable alive than death before she grab the girl she found some cloth and took the knife so the girl didn't have the chance use it against her again after she grab the gírl and a laughter broke silence before she hit girl hard in the head to make her lose consciousness " you're so predictable I knew you would protect her, it was never my plan kill you or her, you are more valuable for me alive than death" she said laughing her plan was to get girl home somehow, but she couldn't do it before the girl was on her way to dreamland. Vivienne wanted fight her as well, but it was going to be on her terms and when she did get Information she needed. Vivienne knew she wasn't going to get some sense in to girl yet she wanted her see the clan fail and know it was all her fault that they died, Vivienne done trying to explain anything anymore if the world saw her as monster maybe it was about time she show the world the monster she could be, maybe she should stop pretending she could be good. That there some human in her still in. She took a deep breath readying herself if her hit didn't work, the girl was probably going push her away. Her anger was still shown in face as she felt bit disgusted by the world and the humans in it could burn to hell for all she cared, they didn't do anything good for her, first parents selling to get mortal, her death husband turned her in to this monster why use it, eyes got a bit blanck to at she clearly was deep in thought. It like every time she tried to fight it she with hit with  right in her face.

Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 8:15 pm

Oh, Elenora knew there was things worse than death. She also had a slight hope that someone, anyone would get revenge if anything happened to her. The vampire grabbed her. Elenora knew this, was she predictable? No, far from - the vampire wasn't the only one liking the pain - the difference was that Elenora used it to feel just a little bit alive to feel something. Elenora was knocked out, feeling the darkness slowly take over her entire body. She fought to stay awake, but just like the night it took over everything that was awake. In the end it was possible to fight off the heard knock and she was not far from blanking out. Elenora didn't live in Gaia, but she stayed at the local hotel Castello in Aston - the New York city girl was far away from home, but had no intention on going back over sea. Elenora blinked a little trying to remain awake as if it was the hardest task over, if only she had Ethan's ability - she would be stronger at this hour. Elenora finally had to give up and her body collapsed in surrender to the darkness.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyTirs Nov 03, 2020 11:39 am

Vivienne waited to the girl was as she called a friend and told her to come help, the friend had a car, Viviennne didn't and she was never going to as time went she had to cheek on the elderly lady, she knew to much and had to die her eyes still black and hunger was there still. It had taken it's toll on her and she knew she had to hunt as she saw the elderly woman starting wake, she was becoming reliability she had seen to much, and she wasn't going to pity this human or anyone else anymore and she was hungry she choose to kill her and took the unconscious girl outside and her friend came drove them home to her shop, she haven't been down there in ages, she didn't plan to use it, but then again the girl haven't given her chance. She put in cage made iron, it one where Elenora could stand or sit. Ther wasn't much room in it. She sat girl down in it lock it she asked her friend to lock them both inside. for a couple hours, the was very dark even with lights on, walls painted with black scattered arounds walls where different kind of tools everyone of them was meant to hurt others. On the back wall there was  big shelf full of thumbs, but she did hide with a curtain. Vivienne had eaten and was ready to get to work, but she didn't wake up the girl instead she found some old time shackles and  decide to take the outside the cage, but she had to make it somehow so couldn't attack her and for that she found a needle and some calming drug. It wasn't going to make her sleep, but it made for her to make a person body go limb, the few people she use it on thought they where paralyze, but reality it was the drug and as soon that was out of the body they could fully use it again. The mind was clear as it didn't affected the brain or senes, but she couldn't use her  body for awhile. As she waited for the girl to come around she look at some of her old dresses from 1700 - 1800. She was so old maybe she should die and just get back some kind of of a void where she didn't have exists.If Vivienne had known what she was going to become she would never and kept on fighting for her life she let her husband kill her, she deep in thought as turned to  lock the shackel  to cage and tightly around the girls wrist, just in case, because paralyze herb medicine did necessarily work on everyone. She than turned off the lights and sat down in far corner from the girl.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 7:24 pm

It was dark. Way to dark for comfort as she opened her eyes, her heart started beating extremely fast as she realized she was unable to move. Her entire body felt like massive stone, she couldn't even wiggle her fingers. Elenora looked around, thanking her evolved human senses to know there still was a vampire in the room close to her. She looked a bit from side to side, as much as her eyes would let her. Then she blankly starred at the direction Vivienne was sitting in. The short fear was then replaced with the burning sensation of rage again, the fire was so easy to light up. This hatred to the vampires in general as one thing, but this fury she had inside her by seeing Vivienne was something else - something far more dangerous in the eyes of the huntress. Vivienne had taken family from her, and turned her into a ball of rage. She barely slept, barely ate since she had lost them - it didn't help she lost her fiance a few years after - which was in the beginning of this year. Elenora was bottled up with grief and anger, and that wasn't a very nice combination when you had no idea how to deal with so tense emotions. Elenora took a deeper breath in, and tried not to panic over being paralyzed - it was about patience and count on Vivienne didn't want to kill her, yet anyways.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 8:57 pm

She didn't know what she wanted to do with her yet, but as the girl couldn't move, but woke, Vivienne turned her head an looked directly at the girl, she had idea to get this angry human see her side of the story, but she couldn't let the hunter kill her. She was still quiet as started to move as she got up " listen we both want some I can't let you kill me, but if you give the names of others in your group you can torture me as long feel need for it" she said as she flicked on light switch reveal the room full of torture devices and tools " I know you don't believe me, but they forced me I didn't come with intend to kill them and what i did can't be excused   I know I am a monster and it is something I have to live with for rest of my life" she said as walked over to let her out of shackles. Vivienne hated her life but not enough to part with it and she did understand how the girl felt, but everyday in life before of she got out of her hell the only thing felt was hate. Vivienne never wanted to become vampire or a monster for that matter, she been naive and stupid and she paid for it now. Choices in her life was made for her, Until she finally got free from her chains and living hell and if it made one a monster so be it. Vivienne was deep in thought as she felt the fear in the girl and remembered why " dont worry the drug I gave you, will be out of system in couple of hours or so and than you can move again" she said, but just as she felt fear she laugh a bit " it's funny how human think they're the strongest, but they tremble with fear when they lose control" she said  and lifted the girl up from the ground " don't worry I am not going to turn you even though it would be so easy" she said and just to see if she could make girl panic a little more she let her fangs slowly sink in to the girls throat drank little, but than let go so the girl felt to floor " couple of hours would enough to deiced what you want, because if say no to suggestion it wouldn't be fun for you, scream all you want, nobody wil be able to help you" said in a childish voice there was wrong in this situation they both where in.
Vivienne liked the power she felt right now she always loved it, but and been keeping it low because she had hope she could part of the world, but the girl made realize that she wouldn't be accepted in to that world she badly wanted. So why bother with hiding it, she too was angry, she angry with the girl,  the world and faith there choose her to be vampire. Vivienne smiled as remembered the elderly woman "oh by the way I may have killed woman that poor old woman[/b]" she said poking to the girls rage " just as will find the rest of your family kill them too" said in laughing voice.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 9:11 pm

She would never give up her clan. Elenora's clan was one of the most known for their brutal nature and they were stone cold killers when it came to the supernatural. It was naive for the vampire to even think for a second Elenora would give them up, hunters before her had died before telling anyone about them. Elenora found herself a prey instead of the hunter and she didn't enjoy that a bit at all. What’s worse, dying when you want to live or living when you want to die? It made a sense of calm energy through Elenora's body as she was explained that the effect of the drug would wear off soon enough. She wasn't even to move her lips completely yet, even through she could feel them split a bit, it would take some minutes before they would be able to work. A smaller groan left the human's body as the vampire lifted her up from the ground. The threat about turning her made Elenora give Vivienne the evil eye, it was basically a faith worse than death. She felt the teeth pierce through her skin, which wasn't what was going to hurt Elenora most. Evolved human blood was like drinking acid to any creature who dared to drink the blood, so she simply waited for Vivienne to realize she just had drinken pure poison for a vampire. Elenora was taught better than to yell for help, she was used to be on her own. The main reason she worked by herself was so other people didn't get hurt on her account. Vivenne confirmed that she had killed the elder woman, and the hatred blossomed back and grabbed its roots. The anger was like a pressure cooker and she was about to explode, her abilities trapped inside her tiny body, it was just a matter of time it would slowly tear her apart. "I'm going to kill you." she managed to whisper in such a weak low voice, yet there was no doubt how much she meant it.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyMan Dec 07, 2020 11:54 pm

She looked at her with look who showed how painful the blood was on her and after some time a angry snarl was released from vivienne as she knew the girl had done something to her, it took some time before she connected the girls blood with the pain. Vivienne didn't know about evolved humans and why Elenora's  blood felt like acid and burned, she than smiled a little as she knew, it was kind of neat trick she found a syringe and a vial she had stolen from a witch, it magical and kept blood fresh as long as it was in the vial she took the girls limb arm and took a good amount before she took the girl and put in the cage again lock the door to it, than took some handcuffs and lock thee girls hands to cage. Vivienne than took her phone and wrote a quick messaged to her friend after awhile the guy came and opened the lock door, with him was pale looking girl with blod hair and ice grey eyes. the girls eyes looked scared into Viviennes room. She hoped by finding another human she could cleanse her throat. Vivienne eyes was dark as night when the guy came in lock the door after him. she nodded to him and as she did the take a sip of the girl after some time with waiting she grab the girl " you're not first one who tried to, but I have suggestion now tell me why your blood is burning in my throat " she said in a very low voice, her plan was to transform the girl in front of caged little bird if tell me I will let her go if not I going to transform her and you can't do nothing as the useless hunter you are" she said her eyes was very hungry looking and she was so close to the scared girl and forced her to sit down on her lap as she sat on black chair made of ebony.She look at Elenora her body wouldn't stay limb for much longer, but she didn't care for now if she did need get her out she had and knew how to get even more of the potion there made ones body go limb. But right now she would try this approach. She liked the feeling form the girl skin under her hands, it was clear to everyone in this room, that she was trying to lit burning hate in the girl by playing with the other girl in a way there was inappropriate just to provoke the little caged girl. she then looked at other vampire " leave and lock the door and tell others upstairs that I am sick and I am not going to be working today" she said and he did as he was told. After that she face to look at Elenora I will let you in on a secret I am not scared of you and would love to slowly tear you down and you see I worked even harder people than you" she than smiled as she looked at her working table and put the scared girl up on and strap her in I made a man go so much crazy that he killed himself" her voice had changed as she went over to closet to find a apron. On it was a old dried blood, it was hard to remove and she washing it even though it wasn't been used for long time.
Vivienne must admit that she like seeing people in pain especially pain that was her own fault even she had thought she could redeemed herself, but Elenora proved her wrong let's play a game every time you deny answering my questions the girl is getting hurt and you know humans isn't going to heal them self and the only way she safed if you not choose to is to use my teeth" said as she did they girl started to scream as she panicked. Vivienne than took the knife Elenora had used on her, but knife where Vivinne was was covered in a shirt she rip apart before.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 6:49 pm

"Because my blood is fucking poisonous to creatures like you," she hissed, feeling how her body slowly started fighting against what she had been drugged with. "I just told you, so let her go - or prove to me that you are as heartless as I think you are," she then added and kept her eyes at the vampire. "If you want to torture someone so badly, torture me instead. The girl has done nothing to you," she got her fingers moving. Her body still felt stif and it would be foolish trying to make an attack till she at least could feel her body again. She didn't listen. Of course not, just proving to the hunter that vampires were heartless - no surprise there. "I would kill myself if I had to look at your ugly face for too long as well, so I get the guy," she breathed out and moved her eyes to the girl. Elenora found the strength to crawl over to the cage-wall closest to them and grabbed around the bars. "Fine I will play you," she then said and took a deeper breath in. She needed time, and if she just played along - time could possibly be on her side. It wasn't her first time trapped like some animal in a cage, and she tried to avoid facing her trauma from the last time, which wasn't easy. Not with the girl screaming for help and begging the vampire not to hurt her. It reminded her of the cave where the demons had tortured her earlier this year. "Start asking questions instead of wasting my time then," she hissed annoyed, and kept her gaze at the vampire.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyTors Dec 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Vivienne listen quietly before she did stop what she was doing. Elenora must think she was stupid Vivienne knew that if the girl was released she didn't have her link the one thing there maybe was the key to get the knowledge she needed, plus the fact that the drug was starting to wear off and Elenora began to get her movement back it was not a good idea even though she wanted to hurt her, but it wasn't fun if she had to paralyze her body again because of fear of hunter hurting her. Vivienne felt very faint a fear coming from Elenora, but some of the word the hunter spoke to her got her, it was true she never meant for any of this to happen, but Elenora had said it herself Vivienne was always going tobe perceived as a monster something dark and evil. She began trighten grip around the hunters knife as she was deep in thought, but when the girl started to scream again she came to senses“ shut up it not like hurting you” said in a low growl, she turned around looked straight at Elenora Vivienne's eyes was as black as charcoal. Anger and thirst made them go black “ you really think that I am so stupid that I going to let you out” she said and the anger was clear in her voice as she got closer with the knife “ okay quistions but if you refuse to anwser them the girl is going to pay, so it up you how hurt she going to get” she said.
She turned and show Elenora that she ready to break a finger on the girl if she didn't got the anwser she wanted “ we are starting out in the small why are you here and is other coming or planning to” she asked.

// du må  undskylde hvis det er lidt kort skriver på ipad og iøvirgt må du have en glædelig jul//
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyFre Dec 25, 2020 11:50 am

No, she didn't think the vampire was going to let her go, she was trained to know better than that. The huntress didn't fear death or what ever was in store for her, she had accepted long time ago, with this lifestyle - she knew just how she would go, killed by a best trying to make the world a better place without monsters. However, Elenora feared her grief, her emotions that tried to unlock themselves from the drug she had taken to put them in a cage. "The reason I'm send to Gaia, because my father wanted me to help cleansing the world of supernaturals," she replied, it wasn't a lie, but there was more to it than that, "the reason I said yes, because people live here who took people I loved from me, and I want revenge," simple as that. Elenora kept her eyes on the vampire, there was no reason to lie, and Elenora wasn't really the type of person to sugarcoat anything.

//Det er helt fint. Glædelig jul til dig også c:
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) EmptyTors Jan 07, 2021 9:59 pm

Vivienne look at the girl as she talked, it wasn’t lie so the girl was lucky. Vivienne did let go of her fingers as long as Elenora talked there wasn’t any reason for her to hold on to the finger of the girl. Vivienne was in deep thoughts. Did Elenora knew before she came here that she was living here. Vivienne took sweet et time before she was coming out of her thoughts she didn’t like the thought of Elenora knowing, but in the end she didn’t think that she did. The meeting was a coincidence she was sure of it, Vivienne took a deep breath “ you didn’t I was here did you?2 she asked starting to walk around still in deep in thougts. Vivienne looked for a short while ´she looked very concerned, but it wasn’t what she wanted and she was just starting and slowly her face turned unreadable and mostly dead to look at, anger fear and sorrow was three most powerful emotions and she felt and they begning to affect her. She needed a break, but she wasn’t ready to but if she didn’t she could risk it all by losing her self
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)   I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora) Empty

I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora
» Take care of it [cw]
» So you do care? - Nathan.
» Care for a drink? - Skye
» Lashing out in anger because I care

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Oakheart centrum :: Boligområdet-
Gå til: