Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You messed with the wrong family

Go down 
+2
Elias
Angel
6 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

You messed with the wrong family Empty
IndlægEmne: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 9:11 pm

LOCATION | West part of the forest
DATE | 21st - 22nd of March 2022
TIME | Evening
WEATHER | lil bit of rain
TOPIC FOR | @Zoe & the rest of the family

"Hey mom," she tried her best to speak as calmly as possible. But how calm could you speak when you had the cold metal from a gun held against your temple while you were on the phone. Immortal or not, Angel wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of goin on repeat on killing her. "I'm okay, but uhm, there is a situation, and I need you to listen very carefully," Angel didn't take her eyes of one of the wolves in the room with her. Her heart was beating so fast it was hard to even breath and he lips shivering while trying not to fumble with her words. Her free hand finding the metal collar around her neck, feeling it getting warm and itchy, but it was used to keep her powers from clouding the werewolves judgement. "They want Adonis back. Tomorrow at 19 in the west part of the woods, not before not after, they will text the location tomorrow 30 minutes before, all they want is Adonis back." She licked her lips a little bit. The Russians believed Damian and Melanie had him locked up somewhere in a basement, they didn't know that he had a change of heart. And right now, she just begged that Adonis really had changed side, that he was on her side now. "I love you," she barely got to say before the phone got ripped form her ear and the call ended. Leaving her in the room, turning the lights off as they walked out, locking behind them.

______________________22nd of March 2022______________________

Everyone had been on edge since Zoe had called them about what happened. Already dealing with the fact that they hadn't been able to help the young alpha before he had been brutally murdered down on open street not many days ago. Now they had taken Angel. They needed to follow the instructions, wait - Zayden looked towards his older sister, wanting to comfort her also knowing that right now, not much else than actually get going could do anything. Even if they didn't need the Russian's to get the location, it hadn't taken more than a few drops of Zoe's blood for Lexie to actually make a location spell. But Adonis knew these people, and he had advice against stepping in earlier on. However having the location, it had taken little time thanks to modern technology to get the place on goggle maps and for Elias to find a door that would get some of them closer by while they could have the others arrive the most logical way. But there was a lot. It had never been a small pack they were dealing with and they had gathered in numbers.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.
Antal indlæg : 83

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 9:35 pm

Every mother had an inborn fear of losing one of their children. It came the first time you found out that you were pregnant and knew you wanted to keep it. It only grew stronger as the child in your womb did. Once it was born, you knew that there would be nothing that you wouldn’t do to keep it safe. That was a feeling that would never leave a mother. Because her child was everything, no matter how good of a mother she was. Now, there would always be some people that should never have children, because they didn’t get that fear nor feeling that they would do whatever it would take to keep their child safe. Maybe it was also the times that was changing. But if there was such a woman, that would do absolutely anything to keep her baby girl safe, then it was Zoe. Many could misjudge her for being a being detached, especially after the stunt she pulled back in Russia. But that too, had been done out of the love that she felt for her family, her children, her grandchildren and so forth. So, to get a call from your daughter. Where you could hear the discomfort and that they wanted Adonis back. To say, that she had flipped out, was a mild statement. First off, she had broken her phone as she had sent it through the room. She had left Ethan’s house; she had put blindfolds on and just driven off. Because for a moment, there was no one around her, she had forgotten everything.
She wasn’t really sure what had happened after, other than she had been having a screaming match with Damian. She was if not, one of the only in the family that had no problem with roaring at him. Zoe had broken the dining table, before she had stormed outside to scream. That day had been chaotic, her mind being pulled in all the different directions. Dark and light trying to keep her sane, but how could she when they had taken her oldest daughter? She had been through enough, lost so much.
Zoe looked at the phone, luckily one of Elias’s friends had been able to clone her broken phone onto a new one and was tracing the calls and text as they appeared, giving them an estimate of how many was connected at the sight. Giving them an idea just how many people there would be, before they stepped into the place where they would hand over her daughter. She was still angry at Damian, which was also the reason why he wasn’t here, so she turned towards Elias ready to know what and how they were going to do this.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Humør : Don’t bark if you can’t bite.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 10:08 pm

Adonis had been sitting there for a moment, now he of all people was just watching for Zoe to throw the punches at him, because everyone knew he was the one deserving them. If it wasn't for him they would never even have looked their way, and it was foolish of them to take Angel no matter if they wanted him back or not. "Okay, I still believe we have to be smart about this. We are all angry, and frustrated. We all want Angel back, but we cannot let that anger drive us on this, okay?" He looked towards Zoe for a moment. Wanting to make sure your child came back home safe, most of the people here understood that feeling, all of them understood wanting a part of your family back home safe. But if they rushed in with blood boiling they might just put Angel in more danger than needed. The Russian pack having members spread over Russia and some even in Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, and Estonia - made them strong in numbers as they had counted how many that had gathered towards the west part of the woods. This was according to Elias the wrong time Zoe chose to scream at Elias' father. "But if you are done roaring at my father, he should be joining us in this too," because no matter the mess Adonis had made. It didn't matter right now. It didn't matter how angry they were, it mattered they got Angel back, then he didn't care if he actually would have to throw Zoe through another door if she couldn't contain the beast. No matter how much he loved and adored his cousin. "We need us in full strength." - "I agree," Clay commented from behind taking a few steps closer in.

"So, the plan?" Elias nodded a little bit. Well no, he wasn't going to let other trying let others pitch in till after he was finished. "We have the location. I take Leon and you with me through the door with me, to get to Angel hopefully a little before time to get her out. They are expecting Zoe with Adonis, so that is what we are giving them. It is most likely an ambush to take her down, which of course isn't something we will let happen, which is why the second Angel is secured and back here, the rest will wait on the signal, then we show that pack that they have messed with the wrong family,"he presented his plan looking around at everyone.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 7:41 pm

Leon looked from his brother towards Zoe, as he commented on how she had carried herself. Maybe now wasn’t the best time, to provoke a mother, that had already had one of her grandchildren bitten by a rouge end last year. It seemed that Zoe was, after all pressured from every side. At this moment, he wouldn’t hold it against her for wanting to go back to California. But he didn’t comment on it, neither did Zoe, even though she could feel the anger boiling underneath her skin, wanting to tell Elias that if he wanted to make accusations of how she was treating her uncle, because of her daughter being kidnapped, he had another thing coming, and then they could all stay behind. But she didn’t. Instead, she looked away and bit down her tongue. Trying to calm herself by taking some deep breaths. Her eyes wanted to flicker towards Clay as he commented on the fact that he agreed. Maybe she was just agitated, but his presence was rubbing her the wrong way. Especially with everything that had happened with his father last month. The last thing she needed was an Addams or Angelos mucking up more things for her.
Fine” Zoe voiced her opinion. Not that it was her entire one, but she wasn’t going to keep arguing with them. When all she wanted was her kid back. “That is what’ll we do then” she added and Leon nodded while looking towards his brother. Damian stepped into the room, crossing his arms. “Ready when you are” he confirmed before he let his eyes travel towards Zoe that didn’t flinch and looked straight into his.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 6:33 am

Elias nodded, not really liking any aspects of this situation, far from. Looking to the side as his father reentered the living room. Elias took a deeper breath in looking towards Leon with a small nod then Clay to start the first part of the plan, choosing a door not too close yet not too far from the others, because they didn't know how strong the smells would be or the anything else for that matter. Elias just really hoped they hadn't done anything to Angel, even if he knew it was optimistic thinking because even if Angel was human, she rarely sounded scared in her speech no matter how shaken. Elias waited till they had started moving outside till he unlocked the door.

Zayden placed a hand on his sister shoulder, and gave her a little nod. "Let's go, we will find her," he spoke with a lower voice getting ready to take off looking towards Adonis for a moment. No, he had nothing to say to him really not after the things that he had done to the family over the years, but Zayden also contained himself as there was way more urgent matters than how much he disliked Adonis. Melanie sighed a little bit before starting making it outside, leaving Lexie almost the last one standing, and she looked towards the map shortly mumbling a small spell, "hey dad," she stopped her father for a moment, "I made a small circle around the area, you will be able to see it when you get closer, while you stay outside of it they won't be able to catch your scents. Once you step over the line they will know you are there," she informed with a small nod, hating she couldn't really do more to help. "Be careful," she knew all of them were immortal, but it didn't really mean she liked the idea of anything that had happened or could happen. But she couldn't really keep everyone cloaked so the circle was the second best thing after having cloaked Elias, Leon and Clay.

Elias stepped through the door, old building, Tatia hadn't been kidding when she had said there was mostly ruins here, remains of what looked like a smaller prison area, most in pieces but some clearly still functioned, and they hadn't wasted their time clearly, seeing some of the things were way newer. But the scent of Angel's blood pulled both Elias and Clay out of their little taking the environment in. Elias looked outside shortly seeing that most of the pack seemed to gather to meet Zoe for their appointment. Stepan was outside was well, it wasn't hard to hide the alpha energy, and right now Elias was thanking his younger sister for the cloak not to completely blow their own cover by their strong auras. Following the trail of blood, he could feel himself getting angrier, getting a more clear image on how just Zoe would respond once getting here. They hadn't downplayed it at all or even aimed to be discreet about it. Clearly they wanted her mad, but they also expected her to come alone. Well, would be their first mistake. Taking a sharp turn to the left own the more shallow hall way Angel's scream echoed through the hallway, before someone was thrown out the room, that being Angel, with two of the Russian wolves just about to jump on her to get her outside. Which she clearly hadn't been fond of having tried to poke their eyes out and they did have scratches on their face, you didn't need claws to pierce through the skin.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: #ffcc00 Stephen    You messed with the wrong family EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 10:57 am

Zoe nodded towards Zayden and walked out with him and Adonis. She had to roll back her shoulders, squaring herself to get ready for whatever would be thrown her way. Because one thing was getting angry at her family, another thing was letting her anger put her family in danger. That was something she would never let happen. She looked towards Adonis, giving him a curt nod before she started walking towards the wolves that was waiting for them.
It was clear to see in Stephens eyes that he hadn’t expected her to bring someone else. “The deal was for you and Adonis to come” he growled, Zoe giving him a small smile narrowing her eyes. “What? Thought I be stupid enough not to think this would be an ambush?” she asked him, earning her a growl. That was when she heard her daughter scream. In the moment she wasn’t sure if it was a scream of pain, or if she was trying to fight someone off. She turned her now glowing eyes towards Stephen and a growl left her. “I brought Adonis, now give me my daughter before I tear out your still beating heart” even though she should do it, just as he had done to the poor boy only a few days prior this.

Damian gave his daughter a curt nod, and an appreciative smile formed over his lips. “Thank you, and we will” he assured her, even though it was bold words to come with, not knowing what would hit them when they stepped through the doors. He let out a soft breath as he stayed behind, waiting for the signal before he would charge with the rest of the family hiding not far from where Zoe was standing and talking with the Russian pack’s alpha. To believe this man had wrecked so much havoc the last couple of months, it was almost beyond him.
Leon gave a small nod, before he then followed his brother towards the house where they were hiding Angel. He could smell how many there were, and their family member. Then he heard the scream, and how two wolves were trying to jump her.
He quickly moved in front one of them. “Stop breathing” he whispered, and the wolf did, falling to the ground. Looking straight ahead until it died because of the lack of oxygen in his brain. He then turned towards the other. “you can’t talk, your legs stopped working” and so it did, as the wolf fell to the ground as well. He then nodded towards Clay and Elias to help Angel.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 8:20 pm

It took a lot of Zayden not to walk up and be by his sister's side, but he was also very much aware that Zoe could take care of herself. But he watched how the giant pack circled in around Stepan and Zoe, from eyes of the fool they looked to have outnumbered them by a lot. But one thing people should not to was underestimate the power of pack that was the first to ever have been formed. And the loyalty behind it. The alpha hissed looking at Adonis to see if he was hurt or not, then made a whistle. Then of course no one showed up, making Stepan curse in Russian for someone to go get her.

Angel breathed out the second that she noticed Leon moving in front of her and the wolves. Watching the first wolf fall to the ground, followed by the other one within seconds. Elias hurried over to Angel helping her up on her feet, not really wasting time taking on whatever pain she could happen to be in, watching the collar tight around her neck, the blood running from cuts down her arms, the bruised jaw. However, she gave Elias a small thankful nod that she would be fine. Well, she had dealt with the trauma of a train crushing her, by now Angel was pretty sure she could handle most things. "They want to kill her," she mumbled a little bit her throat feeling very scratchy and sore. "Don't say you have forgotten who we are within a few days time, we didn't let her go alone," Elias assured Angel with a small smile as Clay let his eyes wonder over the wounds and damage, wanted to do a full check up once they were back at the mansion. "You want to stay or go with Angel and Clay back to the mansion?" He asked Leon, because Elias was going to make them pay and he could already hear the two other wolves coming in closer soon enough. This would end in blood, which he was fine with. Even if both him and Leon were cloaked and had a better element of surprise. It would only take a moment of time before Stepan realized it was a different game playing out before him.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 9:14 pm

Zoe stepped in front of Adonis, squaring her shoulders while looking straight into Stepan’s eyes. He didn’t scare her, and maybe that was wrong of her. Because if anything her father had always preached never underestimate your enemy. But he had forgotten one very big factor. Never underestimate a woman scorned. And she was done running away with her tail between her legs, now was the time to show this sorry excuse for a pack what a real werewolf pack looked like. And even though her and Damian had been having their fall outs, she would always have his back, much like he would have hers. But right now, she would rather just wait to see what would happen before she acted on her instinct and started killing.

Leon let out a shaky breath, he didn’t like what he was seeing. When Elias asked him, if he wanted to go with Angel or not, he was conflicted. But he trusted Clay and Lexie to do a better job than he could be able to. Besides, no one really felt helped by someone starring over your shoulder, or constantly asked if you were okay, especially when they knew you weren’t.
I’ll stay here” he nodded, then looked at how the disappeared, before he turned towards Elias. “After you” he made a small gesture with his hand, following his brother every step of the way. Like they had done so many times before.
Elias
Royal
Elias

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 5:42 am

It was in this moment where you didn't really know, you had no idea how things would playout. If they would come out with Angel within seconds, or if Elias, Leon and Clay had been quicker than them. Or what else were bound to happen. Who you could trust in the long run, and then the next second skipped and Adonis made a move. Since she wasn't too far from Zoe, it didn't take him more than mare seconds to place his arm around her neck in a tight hold. "Sorry Zo," he mumbled. It was pure muscle memory, pure instincts from all that time he had lived this way, even if this time was very different because it was for the show of it. But there was still a part of him that lived in at old version of himself, the monster he had been for so long. This was a risk. But Adonis also knew if he was to fail people would back Zoe up at least he hoped. This also let Stepan to cross a bigger grin over his lips, clapping his hands a little bit, moving him closer to them than he would have without Adonis hold of Zoe. The rest of the Russian pack circled in closer, and then he saw Elias and Leon behind the Russians giving him a small nod, which made him let go of Zoe  and grab Stepan's wrist and twist his arm around like a twig.

Elias nodded, unlocking a door as Clay took Angel in his arms and let them back to the mansion, closing the door again. Then turning towards his brother. Started heading the way after Leon's small gesture, walking down the hall where the two wolves looked inside the cell as if they were searching for Angel, it didn't take Elias long before he moved up behind them, grabbing the first by the hair and tossed his head against the wall, grabbing the other's wrist with the other hand, as he tried to strike for a punch, twisting the arm around till he fell to his knees, lifting his knee up to knock him out. Looking towards Leon shortly before letting go of the other guy's head as well. Then heading towards the outside, coming in behind the Russian pack, seeing first Adonis' grab around Zoe, which first alerted him. Now it had only been a month or so trying to live with Adonis in the mansion, so no, Elias still didn't fully trust him, but he let go of Zoe - he waited for a signal, even if he knew by sight that if the Russian's saw him and Leon the war would most likely start. But he also knew that people were ready for it. So, he gave Zoe and Adonis a small nod to let them know Angel was in good hands.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 9:39 am

It should have come as a surprise. But when Adonis placed his arm around her neck and tightened the hold. She wasn’t even all that shocked. She would have loved to tell them all afterwards, that she had believed it was part of his plan, but for that moment, she believed that they had all been wrong and he hadn’t really had a chance of heart. Even if someone got their heart back, that didn’t mean that something could chance in their brain. Because that was where one’s personality was held. Even if you gave so much personality into the beating muscle in your chest. It wasn’t more than that. The thing that kept the blood pumping in your body and of course vital to many survivals. Zoe didn’t struggle in his arms, rather she changed her gaze towards Stepan “Find this funny, huh? Just you wait” she asked with a teasing grin, clearly it only agitated him. Not that Zoe cared, her eyes travelled towards Elias that gave her the signal, and almost as if they had rehearsed it she stepped to the side making it easier for Adonis to grab the alpha’s arm, as Adonis hold him there she didn’t waste any seconds and pushed her hand violently into his chest and grabbed around his heart. With a growl she stepped closer to him. “You deserve so much worse, you worthless piece of shit, this should teach you to never touch my family again” she whispered to him in Russian, before she pulled out his heart.
Adonis
Royal
Adonis

Humør : My role at family functions is to keep everyone just a little bit on their toes and make a mess.
Antal indlæg : 36

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 5:48 pm

Adonis looked towards the heart in Zoe's hand as she had ripped out. The monster he himself had created was dead, but looking away he saw how the rest of the pack responded to their alpha being killed, like they only knew to do one thing, get revenge for their lost family member, which, who could blame them, here they were getting a member back they had taken. So, as the Russian pack launched to attack Adonis and Zoe, Melanie took it as the final signal before looking towards her oldest brother, then pushing a few of the wolves attempting to attack Adonis and Zoe back with a force field. Elias jumped some from behind, for one it wasn't often he actually got to get into a real fight these days, back in the days it was far easier to blow off some steam with tumbling around, but now the world was wearing a bubble wrap. Besides it was easy letting the wolf out to play, and show these people they had messed with the wrong people. And it didn't take some of the wolves long before they started transforming thinking it would give them a better chance. Not that Elias did more than roll his eyes, but wolf against wolf would always be more fair than man against wolf. And the Russian's did not waste their time reaching their goal as an attempt of trying to kill, especially since Adonis now showed himself as a traitor in their eyes.

However, as one of the transformed wolves managed to jump him and let him collide with the ground. But he well turned his head and closed his teeth around the front leg, making the wolf cry out, before Adonis kicked it off him and jumped back on his feet trying to get a look around.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 4:40 pm

Damian nodded back as Melanie looked at him. Both of them got out of their hiding spot with some of the other wolves from the pack. As Melanie pushed some of them back with the use of her forcefield, Damian grabbed them in the air and snapped their necks. He was actually a little impressed by how many this fool had gotten to follow him, not only in Russia, but all the way here. Well, even idiots had some sort of loyalty. When the people you followed were idiots too. He looked at the heart that Zoe let drop to the ground. Her foot crushed it underneath her sole. Before her shining eyes turned towards the turning werewolves. She just managed to grab on by the throat before it had tried to attack Adonis from behind, after he had gotten back on his feet. “Coward” she hissed as she conjured a gun in her hand, with a bright light centered in her hand, she pressed it towards the wolves’ eyes that howled in pain before she put a silver bullet through its brain.
Then she turned, standing side by side with Melanie and Damian. Leon looked at his brother while rolling his shoulders. His abilities had always been for close combat, but if you understood them as well as he did, he never really had to get blood on himself. He simply had to tell people to stop breathing or to kill themselves and they normally did. It had always been like ability of his that his father had been least excited for. Mostly because how it resembled vampires, or not just resembled, it was exactly like that. But it had always been one of the things that he had liked the most, because it also meant that he couldn’t be complied to do anything against his will. Which had been nice, given Elias’ oven ability.
He heard the gunshot and looked up at Zoe, before he saw how his father breathed in and his alpha roar belted through the masses “Enough!!” even Leon could feel how he was compelled to stop and just listen “summit all of you, or we will kill all of you!” he roared once more letting his red eyes glide over the remaining wolves that shifted back.
Adonis
Royal
Adonis

Humør : My role at family functions is to keep everyone just a little bit on their toes and make a mess.
Antal indlæg : 36

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyOns Feb 23, 2022 5:15 am

The roar echoed out through the field, making the Russian wolves stop, almost crumble to the ground. Never had they experienced a roar like that compelling them to stop and listen. Elias let go of one of them, looking from Leon to their father before watching from the corner of his eye other wolves return to the original form. Adonis took a deeper breath in, drying the blood of his lips with the back of his hand. Watching some of the wolves he had helped raise with the views and laws Rebekah had incorporated his own head back then. He had been smart enough to make sure Mitchell wasn't at the scene, but Mitchell was also very unknown to the rest of the family, or he had mentioned him few days ago to Damian. Because Adonis knew there was a lot of things that needed to be corrected when it came to Mitchell who was raised in the same mindset as these people around them. Werewolves who was growling lowly at Zoe and Melanie, yet they were too scared to try bite. Melanie let her eyes run over them, making sure that none of them got any brillant idea of attacking, but who would attack further when you were standing before Damian and Melanie? Only fools would. And luckily the Russian wolves seemed to have just a little survival instinct left in them. Zayden took a deeper breath in and looked towards his sister, now Stepan was dead, she could at least focus on getting back home to her daughter.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

Antal indlæg : 76

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 5:47 pm

Zoe growled as she saw some eyes linger towards her, clearly having second thoughts, even if they only lasted for a mere second. But it was enough for her to let her teeth show. She had lost so much to these wolves’ way before this day, and it was about time that she could finally put the matter to rest. Not that it eased anything in her. It was funny, this idea of revenge and how it would feel when you finally got it. Then compared to how it actually felt like when you stood in the situation. Now she just wanted to get back to her daughter and make sure that she was somewhat okay. Then back to Ethan and just lay with him for the rest of the night, licking her own internal wounds that had been ripped open once again.
Take do this through the laws of this region, start calling the police” Damian said looking towards the others from his pack nodding, he turned his head towards Zoe that was still starring at Stepan’s dead body lying there in a pool of his own blood. This was the second person she had killed in a very short period of time. Which made him worry, but not something that he would address right now. This wasn’t the time.
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 6:26 pm

Elias took a deeper breath in and licked his lips a little bit before walking closer to Zoe, slowly reaching out to take her hand. "There is a door right over there, I will take you to her," he spoke with a lower voice, of course the others could walk through the door as well, and then the remaining could deal with The Pack, but right now Elias prioritized Zoe getting back to Angel, and just hoped Lexie and Clay had gotten her just a little cleaned up in the mean time. Elias wanted to guide Zoe towards the door but also respected if she wanted to take the steps herself as he unlocked it, and opened it for her, looking down at his own blood covered hands shortly, they had been covered in blood so many times by now that it didn't really matter anymore.

But before Zoe actually got to step through the door, someone from the other side step halfway through it and looked towards her. "Hey I'm here, come - Angel is right in here," Ethan held his hand out towards Zoe for her to take. Because of course Ethan hadn't wasted many seconds the minute Zoe had left to deal with this. He wanted to be there for her,  for Angel and help in what possible way that he could. So, he had helped Clay and Lexie getting the collar off Angel. They had gotten the blood washed off and Clay had given Angel something so her healing already had kicked in taken the worst.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 7:10 pm

Zoe nodded as thanks when Elias told her that he would take her to the door. It was like everything around her was just in a daze at this point. Voices that were talking, phone that was calling and deals that were being made. She stepped through the growling wolves that was defeated and didn’t dare to do much else with both Damian and Melanie nearby.
Her eyes wandered to her hands, filled with blood, scared with murder and death. Then the door opened and on the other side there he stood. Her lips started to tremble, but for a moment she didn’t even dare letting herself crumble on the floor. She squared her shoulders and made a small decisive nod. Her eyes travelled to his outstretched hand and for a moment she wasn’t sure she should take it. Not with the blood still dripping from her hands. But she did, letting him follow her towards her daughter, and as soon as she saw her, she let go and walked a few steps towards her before she pulled her into her embrace. “I’m so sorry” she whispered, closing her eyes as she pulled her closer. She wanted nothing more than to take all the pain away from Angel, making sure that she would never get hurt again. But life just didn’t work that way. Even if she tried, even if she fought so hard to spare her, especially because she was human and she healed so much slower than all the others. But they would be okay, everything would be okay. It only took time.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 8:13 pm

Ethan didn't mind the hand was bloody hand, not right now, not knowing what she had needed to do to make sure that there wouldn't be more blood shed. For one he didn't judge. So, he followed Zoe towards Angel, who looked to the side seeing her mother, giving her a small smile to let her know she was overall alright. Feeling how she was pulled into her mother's embrace. Angel had handled worse than the Russian werewolves, not that it made the experience any nicer to go through. "I'm okay," she assured her mother. There was a few cuts and bruises, of course her neck was mostly red and bruised from the collar - but she was okay. Wasn't she? Angel closed her eyes for a moment. "I'm just a little bruised, but I will be fine -" she added like the most optimistic person that she was. Maybe it came with her powers. Being optimistic that things would be okay, even beaten and bruised, she could recover from this. "Clay gave something to speed up the whole healing thing, Lexie too - I should be fine in a few hours time." Angel moved her eyes to the rest of the family giving them a soft yet tired nod. Her eyes clearly tired, but since the collar was off her energy also just spread out the tired family, lifting them just a little bit up.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 5:24 am

Being fine, feeling like you should be fine was completely different things. But Zoe didn’t say anything to it, because what was most important right now, was that her daughter was here in her arms. She couldn’t even say that it was good that she was alive and well. Because of the curse they would never really die. Even if dyeing over and over, could be the worst kind of death. Especially because of the toll it took on your psyche and health. There were members of this family that they hadn’t seen for years, because they hadn’t been able to handle the pressure that followed. Some even begged to just stay dead.
With a small smile, Zoe pulled away. Tears ran down her cheeks, and she was just about to put her hand against Angel’s cheek, when she realized how just much look. “I’m so happy to see you back” she whispered, leaning in and placing a soft kiss against Angel’s forehead. “I’ll go and freshen up, and you should rest, okay?” she said, not really wanting to leave, but she also needed to take care of herself. Something that was hard for a woman like Zoe, but also a trait she was slowly learning. She got up from the bed and looked towards Clay, wanting to say thank you. But it was still all a little raw with Oscar running around causing trouble, just like the whole thing with Adonis. So she just nodded, before turning and taking Ethan with her to her room in the mansion.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyMan Mar 07, 2022 6:23 am

"I will," she gave her mother a warm yet tired smile. Angel hadn't been able to sleep for the past day, and perhaps she was lucky in some way to have her powers influence her, not being too much caught up by nightmares - even if she felt anything but the effects of her powers right now. They had been tugged away for over a day, which was the first time in a very long time they had been gone. So, she felt cold and tired, but she knew some sleep and working through it would help. That she was hopeful about, she just needed to make herself calm a little bit down. Clay gave Zoe a little nod, before he slowly turned to leave knowing just how much his so called father had messed up lately. And despite Clay having only gotten a somewhat relation to the guy Yesterday, it was hard not being judged in one or the other way by the man's actions, so he took his leave knowing they would find him if he was needed.
Zayden walked over towards Angel to help her up, so he could get her up to her room and she could get some sleep while he watched the very tall guy walk with Zoe to her champers. Not that Zayden said anything to it, right now it was just most important that Zoe felt safe and able to unwind, and if that was with the bear sized human, then he wasn't going to argue against it.

Ethan had looked shortly around the room filled with werewolves, giving the ones he had happened to make eye contact with a little nod before Zoe had started to pull him with her. Now, this wasn't really how he had wanted to meet her family, but nothing less he was happy to be here with her in this moment. Ethan closed the door behind them to the room and looked at Zoe. He understood the feeling of wanting to find someone who had went missing, perhaps not a child, because Ethan didn't have any children yet. But his twin sister had last year been missing for weeks. One of his closest and dearest friends had, at least he hadn't lost his sister, but despite of Maeve being found he felt like they just didn't connect anymore, like he had lost her - and who knew maybe it was for the best, since she wouldn't even look at him anymore. "Hey, come here," he whispered, still holding Zoe's hand and used that to pull her into his embrace, he already had the blood on him, he didn't mind, not in this situation. He just let her stay there for a moment, letting her breath and let a little bit go, hopefully. He didn't know what had happened on the field, all he knew was that she was covered in blood and he knew she had done what she had done for the sake of her family. For herself, and the last thing that would come from him was judgement.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptySøn Mar 13, 2022 10:21 am

As he pulled her into his embrace she just stood there. For a moment it was like the whole event hadn’t really caught up to her yet. As if she had been out of her body while she had been tracking down her daughter, doing everything in her power to make sure that she would be home as soon as possible. The fact that she had killed an alpha, ripped out his heart much like he had done to the poor boy that had been killed not that long ago.
Then it came crashing down, and she started to cry. Wailing was more like it, as she pressed her head against his chest. Clutching at the fabric of his shirt, a roar disguised as a scream left her throat as she lost all strength in her legs and if it wasn’t for the fact that Ethan was holding her, she would have fallen to the ground. Could anyone blame the woman that had been running for such a long time, had left her family behind because of the danger that she posed to them? Not because she herself was dangerous, but because a man had decided to form his twisted ideals into a pack and then she was suddenly a target. How she had seen her grandchildren one by one be victims of this, something she had tried to prevent. But hadn’t been strong enough. Now she had killed two people, and even though she felt like they deserved it, it still weighed heavily on her heart. And now, she just let it all out in the comfort of a man that she trusted with her whole being. Enough to fall apart, break apart in front of him.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyTors Mar 24, 2022 4:46 am

There was something completely soul shattering and heart tearing about the way she clutched onto the fabric of his shirt, how she screamed and cried while letting it all out. But he let her. Ethan of all people, even if he was far younger than many of the people in this mansion, he knew how it felt like losing yourself and the fear of losing one self while you tried to protect the people you loved. He knew. And he knew how important it was to be around someone you fully trusted, yet he hadn't found that person till he had met Zoe. Someone where he felt like if he needed to, he could break completely be safe doing so and be built back up again. They had this safe space, this home of theirs where no darkness was to dark. "I got you," he whispered softly just keeping her close. He just kept her close, knowing she needed to let it out before she could move further from this, and there was no rush for that. It had been one hell after another, and despite him not knowing every single story he knew enough by now. Ethan understood why Zoe didn't trust Adonis and what was going on here. He most likely wouldn't have either. "Let's get you cleaned up, alright?" He asked after a smal while, not letting completely go, both was seeing how much function her legs had or if she was willing to walk, if not he wouldn't waste a second picking her up and enter the bath room that was connected to the room and sit her on the edge of the bathtub, so he could turn the shower on.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 11:13 am

Her sobs and screams subdued when he told her that he got her. Letting her arms fold around him, instead of clutching the front of it. Her eyes closed she took in his scent, and through that she managed to calm herself down. Not that he did much else than just let her be, it was through this act that she managed to bring herself down and know, that things would be alright no matter what. Moving a little out she looked up, knowing just how horrible she must look. Tears running down her blood splattered cheeks, and her clothes slightly ripped, it couldn’t be a pretty sight. A slow nod indicated that she agreed and was about to follow him when he picked her up and took her to the bathroom. She leaned against his shoulder and closed her for that short moment he carried her. As she was sat down by the tub, she shifted her eyes towards the mirror. “Well, I have seen better days, haven’t I” she tried to joke, even though her voice wasn’t really in it. Her eyes closed for a moment, listing to how the water splashed against the surface, it was almost calming in its own way, almost enough for her just to fall asleep right there and then.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyTirs Apr 12, 2022 4:27 am

Ethan took a smaller breath in. There had only been a few times before when he had felt like he had no choice but to kill, and he stille remembered the times where he had been the one taking a life very clear. No matter the situation or how you looked at it, that blood was on your hands. Even if it was a bastard of the alpha who deserved no more than to be sentenced to his death for his actions. Even if they had just caught him and thrown his ass in jail, he would have gotten out and done even more damage. "It's always darkest before the dawn, right?" He tilted his head a little bit as he took a deeper breath in. It was first after the Russian pack really had started to roam around them that he had come to be more a part of these darker edges of Zoe's story. "One thing that hasn't changed is the fact that I love you," he reminded her and placed his hand against her cheek, "you are my life." Then there was the fact that his life was mortal and hers wasn't. An issue he had to find around, but one issue at the time. "Come on, a quick bath and then you can sleep -" once she was sleeping she knew he could check up on Angel, making sure she was alright. Perhaps call Evelina so she could tell Dion about what had happened. Therefore he attempted to help her off her clothing so he could help her over if she needed the hand.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 4:37 pm

The side of her lips lifted over his small popular quote, she was too tired to even laugh about it. Even if she wanted to show him in a more expressive way that this comment help. But not right now, she would remember to tell him later.
Her eyes closed and she had to choke back a sob as he told her that he still loved her. She felt how hot prickly tears started to leave her eyes again, as she turned her head a little more and placed a soft kiss against his palm. “I love you too” she whispered with a hoarse voice as she opened her eyes and looked at him, the smile felt a little wider as she took him in, she couldn’t believe just how much she in fact loved him. For a moment it scared her, before she felt at peace again. “That sounds like a really good idea” she muttered and started lifting her arms so he could get her out of the clothes, feeling a little pathetic that she didn’t even have the energy to take it off herself. But the matter of fact was, that if he hadn’t been there, she might have fallen asleep in the shower and been there until one of her cousins or her brother would find her and help her into bed. “Thank you” she mumbled, leaning her head against his shoulder as she finally got on her feet again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You messed with the wrong family   You messed with the wrong family Empty

You messed with the wrong family
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Wrong place at the wrong time, kiddo - Odette
» Wrong place, wrong time. (TW)
» A little messed up
» What could go wrong?
» And what is wrong with you? - Nicholas

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Radclyffee Mansion-
Gå til: