Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I Knew You Were Trouble

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

I Knew You Were Trouble - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I Knew You Were Trouble   I Knew You Were Trouble - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 9:31 am

She took his hand, and of they went. Seemingly, she was quite surprised over where they had gone. That had to be good, correct? He smiled widely as she agreed that it was the right sentence he said. “Amazing,” he licked his lips and looked at her. She did indeed look great in the outfit, but maybe it was just the cultural thing, and the fact that he had been the one to choose what her clothing had turned into. His smile widened as she said he got bonus points for being creative. “There’s a point system?” he laughed a little, thinking it sounded quite interesting and was quite interested in where on her point system he was, but maybe it wasn’t a real system, and just how well one looked in her book. “Well, there’s a lot to explore. A city, trips on whatever animals they have for transport and lots of culture,” he said and let his hand reach out to her to guide her. “What would you like to do first?” he wondered.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I Knew You Were Trouble
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me - Cecil
» Something you never even knew you missed
» About time you knew
» This is the moment you knew. You fucked up
» so, ya like bikes? what cha wanna knew? ( Harper )

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Gågaden-
Gå til: