Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This is the moment you knew. You fucked up

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

This is the moment you knew. You fucked up Empty
IndlægEmne: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 1:30 pm

@Lion <3
Outfit: Link
____
It was still odd, trying to get used to this. Food didn't taste the same. Every one of her senses were fully tuned and it made it hard to concentrate. Tiana hadn't made her way back to the mansion yet, not because she was afraid of what people would say - but they held guilt there like a pressure cooker. Jamie already felt guilty for not being there for Mariella. Her brother had left them. Jasmine had returned, but everything after that - she had missed. She was just happy Reginald was back, but didn't want him or Mariella to worry about her. So Tiana walked around down the streets of Southside. Sebastien had helped her, but she also needed time to figure some things out for herself. Tiana stopped and frowned a bit as she realized a face in the low lighted streets.
"Lion?" She asked out and felt her world stopping for a little while. There was something different about her now that she was turned. Her features. Her skin was cold as ice. The magic that always surrounded her had vanished.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Outfit

Lion was still getting used to being back here. There was a lot of people he needed to talk to. For now he was just hiding out until he figured out where to even start. He was just out walking to gather his thoughts. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Tiana. She looked… Different. Paler and something about her was just different. He moved closer to her with a smile on his lips. Without saying anything, he just embraced her in a hug. ”You’re freezing,” he said trying to warm her up by rubbing her arms. Than when he felt something missing. The magic. He let his hands rest on her arms, but moved back a little to look closer at her. ”I’m taking you home,” he said without any room for objection. He didn’t need to know what had happened. She was no longer a witch. She had been changed. With her cold and pale skin, he could only think of one thing it could be. He was ready to rip off some heads, but for now he just focused on her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Before she knew what to say or do, he had wrapped his arms around her. Tiana grabbed the fabric from his shirt and didn't want to let go. But she had to. The sound of his heart beat was like a trigger and she didn't want to pull it. He looked into her eyes, and she knew he had sensed something. Was it because her spirit was so low? It was hard to be optimistic, when she was just beginning to learn how to deal with everything. However, she tried with her best ability to function.
"No no no," she pulled herself back with more strength than she had before. Clearly she was conflicted about something. After being hunted by the werewolves two days ago, she had been scared of how their father would react to her change. "Something happened," she folded her lips and felt the tears in her eyes. But as she blinked one out it was blood, like a vampire. "Something happened to me," Tiana looked down and moved the daylight ring on her ringfinger a little around. Then she looked up.
"I don't know what to do," she didn't want to cry, but she was still newly turned - her emotions were functioning on another level than she was used to.  Tiana was scared of hurting anyone, what if she lost control. She had heard stories about vampires who had lost control. Even Mariella and Lion had days been struggling with a different type of bloodlust, but it was still a bloodlust.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 1:58 pm

He was confused when it seemed like she didn’t want to go back. ”Don’t you want to go home?” He could understand why. She was not the same, and not everyone would be able to understand that. But there was a fair share of people in the house who lives from blood. They would be able to help in a way Lion couldn’t, even if he would do anything he could. He nodded when she said something happened. He knew that already.
”I know Tee,” he said with a careful voice. He didn’t want her to feel like he judged her or thought differently about her. He didn’t. All that didn’t matter to him. She was his sister. ”You don’t need to know right now. Here’s what we’ll do…” He stroked her cheek gently. ”I’m taking you to Mom and Mum’s house. You’ll be safe there. Are you okay with that?” He didn’t want it to feel like he was deciding what to do. It was her decision in the end, but he thought that was an alternative to going to the mansion. Tiana had never felt that blood lust before. Lion hadn’t either. But he knew plenty of people who had. Mariella could help, or Jamie, Anastasia, Theo. There was a lot of people who could help her. Although Mariella should focus on Reggie for now. Jamie probably wouldn’t mind cooking her up a blood-dish when she was ready.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 3:47 pm

"Of course I do," she said almost breathless. Why would he think she didn't want that? She was scared out of her mind. He said he knew, and maybe he did. The pale and cold skin gave a good hint, along with the bloody tears that had found their ways down her cheek. All she feared was losing control, or people hating her for not being what she used to be.
"What if I'm not the one who needs to be safe?" She asked and her voice started to shake a little. Maybe she should just go and stay with Sebastien till she was more comfortable about the whole thing. Maybe she was just being paranoid, but she wanted to step carefully. The people who had been the reason for her transformation was still out here, and if it hadn't been for Sebastien - she would have died alone in the rain. Lion didn't know that, and she wanted to spare him off that guilt. "But okay, lets go home," her mind started to run a bit wild. Tiana hadn't had a chance to talk to their parents like Lion or Mariella - her fate had been to important to protect. But now it wasn't as dangerous. They began to walk and she took a deep breath in. It was weird not needing the air to breathe.
Tiana suddenly grabbed Lion's arm and almost wrapped herself around him. A group of young vampires walked around, clearly just minding their own business - but she knew them. An unknown anger raced through her system along with a fear her eyes couldn't mask. If she had had a heartbeat it would have been beating faster than ever. She could't stop starring at them, and her feet heavy as if she was chained to the ground underneath. One of them stopped and their eyes met. Then the vampire looked at the tall siren. The other vampires noticed their friend had stopped and looked back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 7:17 pm

Lion wanted so badly to understand her, to be able to tell her how to get through this, but he couldn’t. All he could do was be there for her, so she at least wasn’t alone. He honestly didn’t care what race she was. She was his sister no matter what.
”But you do, and so do I and Mariella. We all need and deserve to be safe. Nothing has changed between us little napper.” He knew she might not think so right now, but hopefully she would soon. He nodded when she agreed to come back home with him. It was probably about time he let her see their parents. He just wasn’t sure how all this time travel stuff worked, and he was afraid something would happen to her if she saw especially Jessalyn before she was pregnant with her. But now she was, and they could hopefully do so without any problems.
He looked at Tiana as she almost wrapped herself around him. His gaze moved to the group of men walking further along. Vampires. He looked back at Tiana and saw her fear. One of these men had turned her. It had to be, right? He looked back at the vampires and saw how one of them had stopped, staring straight at her. Then he looked at him. He bent over so he was face to face with his sister. ”Stay here. I’ll take care of it.” He gave her arm a gentle squeeze of assurance. He moved over to the vampires and stopped less than a meter from them. ”Who will I have to kill for turning my sister into a vampire?” He was fairly calm. He had been like that a lot since he had been back. He was not so tightly wound anymore.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 7:44 pm

She was paralyzed with her fear. It held her from doing or saying anything.  It was first when Lion moved over to face the vampires single handed, that she gain somewhat control over herself again. They hadn't turned her. They had left her for dead. The memories of that night hit her hard like knives in her non-beating heart. One of the bloody tear left her eye and colored the pale cheek. One of the vampire noticed the bloody tear on the young girls cheek. "We didn't turn her," he assured and didn't take his eyes of the siren. He was right. They didnt' turn her.
"No you just drained me for almost every single drop of blood and left me to die," Tiana looked at the one who had taken the first bite. "I guess we should have made sure you were dead before we left," one of them said in a deadpan tone.
"Nice choice of words Jones," hissed one of them. He clearly didn't want any trouble. But one of them did. He used his speed to move up behind Tiana and held a blade towards her throat. "Think wisely siren," he was serious. Tiana folded her lips in a small line, expecting her heart to have a race for its life - but it wasn't there.
Then in a blink of an eye the expression of the man changed. He dropped the knife and looked at Tiana. "I'm so sorry.. I'm really sorry.. pelase forgive me," he steps back letting the shadows beginning to cover him.
"You better be," the sound of a neck snapping in the darkness. "Anyone else wanna have a go, because I can do this all night.. but I really prefer not to," she made a ball of fire from her hand.  She threw the fire right in front of the vampires as a warning. Mariella walked over to Tiana and gazed a look at her once before wrapping her arms around her little sister.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Lion felt how his muscles tensed when Tiana explained that they had left him for dead. He just felt that anger return he had worked so hard to get rid of. He stepped forward to the vampire who said he should have made sure Tiana was dead. Before he had a chance to react, he stood still as he threatened Tiana with a knife. It didn’t take long before he was begging for forgiveness. He already knew what had happened and just stepped back. He wasn’t ready to face Mariella yet. He wasn’t sure how she was going to react to him leaving when he had. He looked at the vampires who seemed afraid of Mariella, with good reason. They disappeared before suffering at his sister’s hand. He just watched them as Mariella embraced Tiana. He didn’t say anything, he didn’t even move. This was their moment and he wasn’t going to ruin it. He was trying to come up with something to tell Mariella. How was he going to explain why he had done what he had? And did she even want to know? Would she speak to him? He wouldn’t blame her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 3:10 pm

Mariella breathed out before holding Tiana a little out so she could look her in the eyes. She felt the darkness, a spark of it all vampires had. They were kissed by death. "Are you okay?" She whispered and caressed her little sisters cheek. Tiana nodded a bit. "I'm okay, a little different, but I'm okay," Tiana wrapped her arms around Mariella again. Mariella held her sister close and looked back at Lion. What was he doing back here? He had left. Mariella hadn't even opened the letter yet, she was ready to. She was still recovering from her years in hell, and she wondered shortly if he could feel the wildness and darkness in her soul. It was so strong, but she kept her act up till Reginald recovered fully. He understood she had to go find Tiana. He would have done the same for Ana. Mariella moved her eyes away from Lion and back at Tiana.
"We need to go home. Like for real this time, they are all expecting you," she smiled down at Tiana. Mariella had known in her bones that Tiana wouldn't be gone, even if - she would have done anything to get her back. Mariella breathed out once more and took her sisters hand and started walking. But she only took a few steps before she looked over at Lion.
"Are you coming?" She asked in a natural voice, but both of them knew; She wanted him to tag along. Mariella wasn't sure what to feel about his return or the fact he had left. He would have been the first no notice Nimue wasn't her, even before Reginald would have. But none of the two people who would be able to read her soul in the matter of seconds had been there. However, it was about time that she accepted that.
Tiana smiled to herself. Her siblings were difficult in times, but she was just happy they weren't about to tear off each others heads. At least not yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 11:06 pm

Lion didn’t expect everyone to understand. He knew people would be angry at him for leaving Mariella. But he had been toxic for her as she had been for him. He had been so jealous of her in a way. He felt like nothing compared to her. Because he had lost everything, and she had everything. That was how he saw it. She had a boyfriend, best friends. And he had nothing. Vanya was no longer his, Amaryllis and Karmena had gone away. He just saw how everything seemed to care about Mariella, about making sure she was okay, so nobody saw that he needed attention too. And that was what had made him act out like he had. It didn’t excuse his behavior at all, but that was why. So he had taken some time away to find his way back to a place where he could be proud of himself and his actions.

Lion just stood still when they started to walk away. He could go back to their dad or moms. It seemed, for a moment, like Mariella didn’t want him around. He looked at her when she the asked him to come along. He nodded and walked up to them. He was contempt on not rushing this. It had to happen in Mariella’s pace. It was her he had hurt the most after all. ”Thank you,” he said and looked at his twin with a slight smile.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 2:30 pm

Mariella made eye contact with her brother and it was natural for the time being. It could have been an angry look, but she knew he felt it. All the darkness that wanted to explode out of her. Mariella looked back at the man she had killed. Lion and Tiana didn't know he was dead, the dark energy was loaded in a big way - making the dead status almost impossible to see. She took out her phone and messaged her cousin so she could pick up the body. Lucifer wanted dark energy, and there was many ways for it to get that to Hell. Then she opened a new message window to let her mothers know that she had found Tiana, and they were on their way. She put the phone back in her pocket and kept moving.

They finally made it back and walked into the house. Veronica was in the room with the twins when the door opened. She had just gotten them to sleep and moved in a fast pace into the living room. Tiana was nervous. She hadn't had the same chances as her siblings. On the top of it. There was this new born vampire thing. Her nervous emotions made everything so much clearer to her. Everyone's heartbeats and the veins underneath her eyes showed shortly till Mariella took her hand. "It's okay," she promised and Tiana nodded. The good thing about Mariella being there was to keep Tianas bond to everyone as strong as it was supposed to and not let the fear determent what should happen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptySøn Nov 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Lion was acting like he was thin ice with his sisters, and most others in his friend group. He wanted to get on everyone's good side again. He walked with them to the house and just stood near the door.
Jessalyn was in the kitchen while Veronica took care of the twins. She was just beginning to show in her pregnancy. She had spent most the day obsessing over Tiana and worrying about what had happened to her. She didn't truly relax until she got Mariella's message. She had asked them to come here. She just wanted them all to be save. She was preparing something to drink and had made a few sandwiches in case they were happy. She unfortunately didn't have any blood for Tiana. But she was going to get some in the future. When the door opened she left the kitchen to greet her children. She smiled at the twins before she looked at her youngest daugther. She walked to her and put her arms around her in a caring hug. "I am so happy you are all here," she said and moved out of the hug, but kept holding Tiana's hand a moment.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptySøn Nov 10, 2019 7:06 pm

It was funny in a way, things that had happened few months ago was so many years ago in Mariellas head. Things she would still have been pissed off by. They were minor issues right now. However, she did not forget previous events - but it was just old news compared to another things. Mariella watched their mom come in and smiled, letting Tiana gaining the attention she would most likely need. It had been hard on her to hide around and not seeing her parents.
"Yeah," mumbled Mariella in a reply before she walked into the living room. Tiana looked over at Lion. "You should talk to her," she suggested. Tiana knew what had happened, Lion didn't. And even through Mariella might not agree - she could use her siblings in this matter. They all needed stability and walking around expecting each other to reach out, would get them nowhere.

Veronica got into the room, and saw Mariella walk into the living room. "It's okay, we will let you talk," she put her hand on Lion's arm and gave him a smile. Then she looked over at Jessalyn and then at Tiana. She embraced Tiana in a hug. The cold skin told her that there was a story that would be told very soon.
"Your father is going to be here any minute," she looked over at Jess. It was like they finally could breathe out. Having all their children home, even through they were from the future - it gave some calmness to have them all here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 10:37 am

Lion looked at Mariella as she moved away. He just thought she needed a moment and he was okay with that. It wasn't until Tiana suggested he went to her, he actually considered it. He nodded as his mum and walked over to Mariella. "Hey," he said tryingly. "Everyone seems to think we should talk." He looked at her. "What happened?" He obviously knew something was different with her. He could feel it. Even if he didn't have the same abilities as before, he still shared his unique bond with Mariella.

Just as Veronica said that, a car drove up to the house and Jayden stepped out and walked to the door. He didn't care to knock this time. He knew they were expecting him. He instantly picked up on the scent of a vampire. He looked at the young girl standing with Jess and Ronnie. He held out his hand so she could come to him if she wanted. He didn't even have to ask if it was his unborn daughter. He could see it. She looked like him in so many ways. Except the eyes. Mariella was still the only one who had his eyes. The blue eyes had to be from Jessalyn's side of the family. He shortly looked over at the twins before Tiana again had his full attention.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 11:11 am

She was conflicted. All her emotions suddenly seemed to control her, and she needed to lash out in some way. Any way. Therefor, in the living room she moved her eyes over the candles in the room. Then she took a deep breath in before lighting them up. She breathed out and then Lion suddenly walked over to her. Mariella turned around and looked at him. Of course, would the others want them to talk. Mariella had figured a long time ago, that people were tired of them always arguing. Then the question she feared coming up, came. It felt like a knife in her stomach, a sharp pain that tired to reach her heart. “A lot,” she whispered as she breathed out. “Your friend Nimue wasn’t quite done with her games,” since she had talked about this with both Theodore and Jamie - it was somewhat easier for her to open about it.
“Nimue had me locked up in Hell for a month, but in Hell, that is around ten years. So, the last ten years of my life, I have only been able to talk with Nimue and our cousin,” she looked down and took a deep breath in. “So that sucked,” her voice began to slowly break.  She wrapped her arms around herself in an almost protective way. She had no idea where to go from this. There was nothing stable in her mind anymore, even through she tried to remain calm - everything was still so chaotic. She was unsure if he was still upset with her, to her it was ten years since their fight. To him it was only months.

If her heart could have been racing at this moment. It would have. She was so nervous and felt so fragile in this very moment. Her father entered the room and she looked at him with big eyes. The scent of werewolf was overwhelming, but she had tried her best to get used to some different scents before meeting up with anyone she knew. He held his hand out, and she took in a good mouthful of air before walking over to him. Tiana wrapped her arms around him in a tight grab. She had missed him. All that emotion was so easy to feel. It was a relief. Standing here in this moment, finally after six months - she was now able to talk to them, hug them. Her space had felt so empty and cold. Now even through her skin was so cold, she had never felt warmer. The bloody tears started to show in her eyes. It wasn’t sad tears; it was tears of joy. She was finally able to let them know who she was. Tiana wiped her eyes dry and looked up at her father and then at her mothers. “Sorry. I’m just so happy that I finally get to be here,” she admitted with a bright smile. Tiana hoped that Lion and Mariella at least could get on good terms or at least start on a new chapter.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 11:24 am

Lion frowned when she spoke of Nimue as his friend. He didn't correct her, because this was her time to speak if he needed. He didn't know what to say when she explained she had been in hell for a month. "I'm sorry," he just said, not knowing what else to say. Could he have avoided all this? If he had been here, would Mariella not had gone through that? Would Tiana not have been turned? He felt himself go through that downward spiral of guilt trips and anger, that led to him behaving like he had previously. He took in a deep breath. "I know it won't make anything better, but I have tried being better. I want to be somebody you can count on, lean on." He put a hand on her shoulder. "So we're okay, right? I mean it's fine if we're not. I will work on our relationship if that's what it takes."

Jayden smiled when she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. He put his arm around her just held her as lung he could. He smelled the blood, feeling worried at first but then realizing it was her tears. "We're all happy you are here," he said speaking on behalf of all of them. He was not ready to let her go yet. He really hadn't expected his life to take this turn when he met with Veronica in the spring, but even if he was still learning, how to be a father, it seemed weirdly natural to him. He looked at Veronica and Jessalyn with a smile. He had never said it out loud, be he admired their relationship. It seemed they had overcome quite a few obstacles. He wanted something like that. It was admirable how Jessalyn so easily just took in the twins as her own. He didn't think everyone would. But if she was like him, she would look and those babies - and the grown up versions - and just know they were her children. That was what he had done. He might have freaked out shortly after learning he was a father, but after that it just felt natural.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Mariella listened to him. It had been the longest calm conversation they have had in a long time. She took a deep breath in as he placed a hand on her shoulder. He asked her a question she had been thinking about the answer to in such a long time.  
"I was angry at you for such a long time. Mostly because you didn't came and told me yourself that you were leaving.. I would have been pissed, but, I would no matter what." She hadn't read his letter. What ever was in that letter he could tell her himself once they saw each other again. "All I want to be is your sister Lion," she looked up and breathed out. Her hazel colored eyes exploded with vulnerability, which was rare. But there was no point in hiding it. "Ten years is a long time, if I was holding a grouge on you for that long.. it would make me petty," she admitted in a small laugh as she breathed out. There was still things between them she never would forget, but she had lived without her entire family for so many years. Who could blame her wanting that back and be close to her family again. So in a second she wrapper her arms tightly around Lion, she couldn't even remember the last time they had hugged each other.

Tiana kept close to them. She could hear Lion and Mariella talking, and were still getting used to all the parts of being a vampire. She was learning. It felt like a dream, it could have been - but she wasn't sleeping. It was all way too real.
"I'm still new at this," she wiped the blood off her pants and breathed out. "I used to be witch into not many weeks ago," it had been a while since she turned. Tiana had mostly stayed with Sebastien, who had saved her life and made sure she could feed without killing people. At least he tried to guide her the right way.
"It's okay sweetheart, I might have something for your thirst, " Ronnie gave Tiana a warm smile. Especially sirens could have a high bloodlust as well, especially after their first kill. So she always kept a bit of blood in the fridge in the basement. Not that it was anything she talked loudly about.  "They are still talking... we can go in the kitchen," Tiana suggested. She had always been a very straightforward person so telling her parents that they shouldn't go in the living room just yet - wasn't anything new. At least not in the future.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Lion listened to her. He knew he should have come to her. "I couldn't go if I went to see you. I just got it into my head that you would be better off without me. I was selfish, even if I was trying not to be." He really didn't hope she ever thought he didn't see her at a sister. Because she was. And she was one of the people in the world he loved the most. The bond they shared was unlike any other. "You are my sister. Always." He saw the vulnerability in her eyes, and it was hard to not just embrace her than and there. "I guess that's true." He knew it would take time, and it might never be the same as it was before, but he would try to get them back to a good place, at least. Them speaking was a good sign. He held her close and was not going to let go anytime soon.

Jayden could understand how it was having to get used to something new like that, and from what he knew, both Jessalyn and Veronica had been in a similar situation, finding out what they truly were. "I know. But it will be okay. The best thing for you right now, is having people who care about you. And you have all of us and your siblings, not to mention your friends." He nodded when she suggested they went to the kitchen. Jessalyn took Tiana's hand and went to the kitchen with her. She kissed the top of her head and went over to make some tea while she expected Veronica to get the blood.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 5:30 pm

It was weird. All bottled up in emotions and yet, she had never realized till now - that this was one of the things she had missed the most. Mariella had watched their younger selves, so small and till in a few years - they wouldn't even remember they had been in contact anyways. But the bond between Lion and her owns younger self. It was so strong, much stronger than she had ever realized. Maybe that was only because she never was able to see relationships with herself - not unless she was standing in a mirror - and that wasn't really something she did a lot with others. Mariella was just standing there, not letting go of him. Feeling herself tear up and a few tears slipping away from her eyes.

Tiana sat down on a chair in the kitchen and looked outside. Tiana knew it was about being close to people, but she was also so afraid to hurt anyone. Would people even forgive her if she lost control? "My friends doesn't really have time anymore. If I'm being honest," she looked back at her parents and placed her elbows on the table. "Holy guacamoly, I forgot about  Brad!" She looked almost in shook. She wondered if the spell she had cast still was working. Her cats had been her only friends for some time.
"But Its alright. This guy who helped me, Sebastien have been really nice. I didn't wake up alone," she looked back at her parents with a smile. If anything could calm them down, it would be the fact that she had not been alone.
"A guy?" Ronnie came up from the basement with a bag of blood in her hand and looked a Jess with a teasing smile. Then she walked over and took a glass out before filling it with blood. Then she walked over and placed it in front of Tiana. "Who is this Sebastien?" Veronica asked and jumped up on the kicthen table and looked at her young daughter. Ronnie had been Tianas age back when she started dating, maybe even a year younger. Tiana looked up and folded her lips a little.
"Uhhhm - he saved me, I guess that is all.."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyFre Nov 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Lion still vaguely remembered how life was without Mariella. He had surrounded himself with girls around his age to fill the gap in his heart. He just wasn't whole without her. He didn't let go. He needed this. It was their way of telling each other that even if things hadn't been the same with them, they were still there for each other and always would be. He had always seen Mariella as his true best friend. He loved Amaryllis, Karmena and Vanya, but the bond he shared with Mariella was superior to that of anyone else.

Jayden wasn't happy that she felt like her friends didn't have time to her. That was not okay. He looked at Jessalyn when Tiana mentioned Brad. Who was Brad? "Who's Brad?" And then she mentioned Sebastien. Why was all these people? He pretended to be okay with it, but he was not really okay with it. She was not even born yet and she was already seeing guys? No, that was not okay. When Veronica returned and wanted to know more about the boy, he was not sure he wanted to hear it. "Why? What was his motives? Do I need to talk to him?" He looked over at Veronica and Jessalyn. "I can take care of this." He obviously couldn't hide his feelings about his children end seeing people. Mariella was married and Lion had been seeing Abigal's daughter. Couldn't one of his children just stop dating? No, of course they couldn't. They were his children.
Jessalyn walked over to Veronica and put her hand on her wife's thigh. She just smiled when Jayden went on a rant. Did he practically say he was ready to kill this Sebastien? "There is nothing to take care of. We just have to believe what we taught her has paid off." She walked over to Tiana and cubbed her face. "Just be careful. Some people will try and take advantage of you. Be critical but never ever close yourself off from love. Otherwise you will miss out on something amazing. I almost did." She kissed her forehead.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyFre Nov 15, 2019 6:10 pm

"We should join the others," she said after a little while and finally let go of Lion. Mariella smiled softly at him before beginning her way to the kitchen. However, she would walk in without him.

"Brad is my cat,"
she nodded as a confirmation. "Or actually... no never mind," Tiana shook her head a little. She didn't want any trouble, and if they knew about what she had done to Kian? That would be bad.
"Dad, I guess his motives was to save my life," she lifted a brow a little. Tiana had been left to deal with things on her own, and getting to know Leo in her witch hours - had been nice. She had finally felt like she belonged to someone. She was terrified of seeing him again, because without the witch bond - what would their time together be like? "It's okay. He saved my life," she assured her overprotective father. If it wasn't for Sebastien, they would have seen her corpse and wouldn't be this happy right now. It was weird how one person could change your fate.
"Yeah it paid off," she looked into her mothers eyes, as her face was cupped. "I know. But fought the devil once. I should be fine," she assured. "You what?" Veronica almost yelled. "I wasn't alone. I was helping, besides, I can make people fall a sleep by a simple touch. And I had my magic," she added a bit over confidently.
"I miss my magic," she whispered underneath her breath. It was weird not feeling the magical link anymore, one thing she missed the most.

Mariella stepped into the room with Lion and looked at them. It was nice seeing them all together.  Mariella walked over to hug her father from the side and smiled up at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyMan Nov 18, 2019 4:43 pm

Jayden was confused about Brad. Was he a cat or wasn't he? Was he a shapeshifter? He didn't say anything, as he didn't want to overwhelm her with his overprotective father syndrom.

"Right. Sorry about that," he said with a apologetic smile. His eyes widened when she said she had thought the devil. Jessalyn looked over at Lion when he and Mariella came into the room, before walking back to Veronica "Did you know about this?" Lion made his mouth into a straight line before walking over to embrace his mothers. "We were there. Nothing was going to happen to her." He said. Jessalyn slapped his arm. "But something could have happened to you?" Lion petted his arm where she had slapped him.

Jayden looked at Tiana when she said she missed her magic. "It will be okay sweetie. It just takes some time to get used to." He smiled at her before Mariella walked over to hug him. He put his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyMan Nov 18, 2019 6:03 pm

The cave thing. It was such a long time ago, around the beginning of april or something like that. Simpler times. Mariella rolled her eyes a little. It was before her and Reginald had died, before a lot of things. "I had his back," she chuckled a little proudly, "and we survived," Mariella added looking at her worried mother with a smile. "Life should be about more than just surviving," Veronica added and looked serious at all her children, as she breathed out. Mariella knew that, but it wasn't like she had had a lot of other options. Mariella felt at peace with herself, in this moment. Things seemed to calm.
Tiana also smiled by the fact that she was with her family again. The young vampire took a sip of the blood. Mariella let go of her father after a little while. "Can I light the candles?" She had seen a few in the kitchen. Veronica frowned a bit but nodded. Mariella walked over and with a swift movement, she lighted them all five in no time. Her smile was much more satisfying, which Veronica picked up on. She squeezed Jessalyns hand a little, and nodded over to their daughter. Clearly there was something about her they didn't know about.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyOns Nov 20, 2019 7:26 pm

Jessalyn agreed with Veronica, nodding her head a few times. Jayden looked at his oldest daughter. "But it as part of life, and we should be proud we raised them to be survivors," he said smiling at his children. He didn't mean to undermine Veronica and Jessalyn, but he was proud of his children. They were so mature. Much more than he had been at their age.

Jessalyn looked over at Veronica when she squeezed her hand and then at Mariella. "I'll talk to her," she said and kissed Veronica's cheek before going to her daughter. "Hi," she said and put her arm around her in a comforting squeeze. "You can always come to us, you know. You are not meant to handle everything alone. We are teaching you to be independent, but sometimes it's okay to seek support somewhere else."

Jayden walked over to Lion who was leaning against a wall. "How did you get so tall?" He asked and looked him up and down. Lion looked over at Veronica and then said quietly: "The recurring theory is that Mom used a growth serum on me," he said with a goofy grin, nodding towards where Mariella and Jessalyn was.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up EmptyTors Nov 21, 2019 7:22 am

Mariella looked to the side as her mother approached her. There was still a lot of darkness filling up the void of the last years in Hell. A void that was getting filled faster these days because she had Reginald back. The arm around her was for comfort, but it still took some time to get used to having so many people around again.
"I know mom, but trust me there is no need to be beastin' over it. I'm okay," she smiled. Mariella had accepted things. "I have a lot of darkness and fire calms it down. It's just my way of handling things." Mariella was usually using kiwi slangs, but around her mom - she didn't mind putting up a bit slangs from New York. "What we need in these dark days is a dance off.. all of us. Tiana is excellent at ballet - even Lion has a some good moves," she nodded over to Lion.

Tiana just sat by and observed. It had always been what she did. Her new hearing, made her listen even better to everyone.
"Are we gonna have a dance off?!" She then broke the small conversations in excitement. "I knew we had raised them right!"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the moment you knew. You fucked up   This is the moment you knew. You fucked up Empty

This is the moment you knew. You fucked up
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» About time you knew
» Something you never even knew you missed
» I Knew You Were Trouble
» so, ya like bikes? what cha wanna knew? ( Harper )
» The best moment of your life

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: