Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

About time you knew

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

About time you knew Empty
IndlægEmne: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyMan Sep 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Zyanya: Outfit
Olivier: Outfit

Dedicated to @Ellery <33
______

It had been a long shot, she knew that, but Zyanya felt like it was about time that every card got laid out on the table. She had found Ellery's address, mostly by pure luck, and had decided to write a letter to Nathaniel, asking in the letter for Ellery to pass it on to his brother. She made it clear she was not looking for money, nor sympathy. It was simply a question about Olivier knowing where he came from, and her son had just managed to get more control over his wild power. She still didn't really understand it, but she had done what she had deemed right. Zyanya had asked her son to meet up with her later than her meeting up with Nathaniel, mostly because she wasn't sure if the man wanted a relationship with this unknown son. She had written about most of their journey in the letter, but some things were still to be said, so here she was. Sitting at a café, hoping that for some reason the siren wanted to see her after all this time.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyMan Sep 16, 2019 3:30 pm

The letter had arrived, and instead of opening it like he normally would have, Ellery had simply left it for his brother. It had been confirmed, just by the fact that Nathaniel received a letter from her, that there had been something between them back in Grenoble. Ellery would just have to have that chat with his brother another time. He had read the letter, sitting by the water and listening to the gentle waves rolling up on the beach. He felt so at peace until he finally understood the contents of the letter. Had this been the reason for Ellery to send her away back then? Had he known about her being with child?... Anger flooded him, as he started to imagine the pain she had gone through. Of course, she didn’t ask for money - why should she? He would give her everything she wished for, regardless of a child. Then it hit him… He had a son that he had a chance to actually meet! Somehow, his heart burst with joy. It didn’t matter if the boy liked him or not - he had a chance to finally meet Zyanya again, and see his son for the first time.
He got up from the sand and moved quickly. He brushed off the sand from his jeans before he went back to the house. He pulled out his leather jacket and slithered his arms through the sleeves. He was so goofy from excitement, that he was dancing around with the letter in hand. He smiled as he placed the letter in the inside pocket of the jacket and then moved towards the front door to leave. He checked everything; the black leather boots had been tied properly, the blue slight distressed jeans was clean and hugged him all the right places, the t-shirt underneath the leather jack had no stains and the hair was sitting in its usual mess. He looked like he always did; ready to make trouble.

When he arrived at the café, he was moving rather cautiously. Not because he was scared of her in any way, but because they had not seen each other in over two centuries. He approached her with a gentle smile, as he stopped a few feet from her. ‘’May I join you?’’ he asked, but his eyes asked a different question; may I embrace you and feel you close again? - He wasn’t going to ask her that. He had other commitments now; he was seeing someone else, and he wasn’t the type to just ignore the boundaries of relationships whenever he wanted. His heart was beating fast - way to fast for him to be able to slow it down. All he wanted to do was to embrace her and apologize for whatever quarrel his brother had put her through. That, and meet his son. Definitely.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyTirs Sep 17, 2019 9:18 am

Zyanya looked down in her black cup of coffee. She usually preferred tea, but today felt like one where she needed more energy. She looked up as she saw the tall siren move towards her, but her face couldn't really emote. She nodded towards the chair across from her, not really in the mood for hugging and greeting. As he sat down she looked into her coffee again, frowning as she felt out of place as she always did. "I take it you've read my letter," she said calmly, looking up at him with her deep brown eyes. The years had not stripped her of her beauty, nor of her wits, but she could see that his appearance hadn't changed either. The only thing different was the clothes they both bore, and that had changed so many times over the years. She took a sip of the dark liquid, feeling the warmness spread in her body. "The only reason I'm letting you near him is because he himself have asked for you," she said calmly, her eyes looking at the siren in front of her, but she was more in her thoughts than anything. She looked down, frowning again as she found it hard to explain. "He's a special kid; much more kind than you could imagine," she said, a smile on her lips as she spoke of him. She didn't think she could love, but motherhood had shown her how capable she really was. "And he's beautiful, much handsome as his father," she said, thinking of him making it look like her skin was glowing just from being proud. Zyanya then turned her eyes to Nathaniel, her gaze serious. "I think I should warn you, he is sensitive, but not in the way you might think," she said, not really wanting to disclose how his powers could affect everyone. Zyanya got up from her seat, looking at Nathaniel with something tender behind her brown, she then gestured for them to leave together. Walking outside and beside him, she felt the wind against her skin, making her smile. "It's amazing how times have changed," she said in an almost sentimental tone, however she was not one to be sad nor think much of the past. She lived in the now, and she had tried to raise her son to do the same. She started walking towards the park, knowing that open places would be better for the meeting, and there he was, sitting on a bench, headphones in as he was watching the people of the park go about their daily lives. He seemed to fidget with his fingers, Zyanya placed a hand on Nathaniel's arm, as if to say that he would have to wait a second or so.

Olivier liked being outside, it was like there was something in him that beckoned him to stay out in nature. He could feel everything, and he could hear every emotion going through the air. A child crying and sad because it fell over, a couple making out, caring so deeply for each other. Then he sensed his mother, but he didn't turn his head at first, it was like he was caught up in all of the emotions, before he got to his feet. He greeted his mother, a small peck on her cheek before he looked to the large siren next to her. At first his eyes simply studied the tall figure. It was clear to him that he had inherited his mother's eyes and slim figure, but he had gotten the looks of his father. He took out his earphones, stuffing them in his pocket before he held out his hand to Nathaniel. "Olivier Cualli," he introduced himself, his voice almost sweet and full of soul.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyTirs Sep 17, 2019 10:05 am

It had been way too long since he had last seen the woman in front of him. He had begged his brother to reveal what had become of her, but Ellery had remained silent on the matter. It wasn’t like Nathaniel had been heartbroken - but his heart ached for the woman that seemed to look right through him and his façade. Now, he stood mere feet from her - and her beautiful face had not changed one single bit. He could almost feel the lips against his once more until he heard her melodic voice entrance him once again. ‘’Of course, I have read your letter. How could I not? I’ve waited centuries for it to arrive,’’ he said, somewhat calm even though his heart was about to beat out of his chest.
‘’Understood,’’ he said, as she stated that she only allowed Nathaniel close to his son because the kid had asked for that himself. He wanted to ask a million questions, yet none of them seemed appropriate at the moment. He could always seek the story of what happened, but she wouldn’t be the one with the answers; that would be his brother, the man that seemed to deem that Nathaniel deserved nothing but purgatory. Zyanya seemed to light up, as she spoke of their son. He could only imagine how wonderful a person he could be; he would have to witness that sensitive being himself to be able to understand. ‘’He is a descendant of yours - of course he would be beautiful,’’ Nathaniel simply answered. They shared that opinion, it seemed, that the other parent seemed to have some attractiveness over them. It was somewhat a relief to the siren, to know that Zyanya wasn’t about to tear out his tongue or imply that he had something to do with her being sent away back then. ‘’Regardless of his sensitive being, I am confident on the matter that he must be an absolutely wonderful young man,’’ he said before he got up with her. Normally, he wouldn’t be in a rush - but this was a chance he had shot a white arrow after a long time ago. He had the most deep and burning desire to witness his son, even if it was just once and just to be scolded for not being there for any of them. Nathaniel just needed to see that it was true, then he could live in peace with it.
‘’Times have changed greatly,’’ he said, as she smiled by the wind on her cheek. ‘’But mankind, on the other hand… That varies,’’ he said, with a crooked smile. Nathaniel had changed, but only slightly. His brother, on the other hand, had changed greatly when he met Kenna. If it was for better or for worse, was yet to be revealed.

He followed Zyanya to the park, almost tingling with excitement. He tried to contain it, he tried to be nonchalant, but it was harder than he had thought it to be. As soon as Zyanya had placed a hand on the siren’s arm, he had stopped dead in his tracks, allowing for whatever to happen. He looked at the young man, noticing similarities that he had hoped would appear. The beautiful eyes that only could be from the boy’s mother made him smile a small and simple smile. It all seemed rather surreal, yet he stood there with the woman he had once harbored feelings for; looking at their son. How things had taken a turn.
He didn’t understand the headphones - mainly because he never had silence in his head anyway. Perhaps that was what the boy sought with tuning out the life around him? Nathaniel couldn’t even begin to understand that yet, and still, he felt like he might have an idea of it. As Olivier got on his feet and approached them, Nathaniel decided that it was best to allow the boy to greet him whatever way he thought best. The small peck on Zyanya’s cheek made Nathaniel smile warmly at them until the boy then looked at him. It was like looking at the alternative version of oneself, yet it felt right. He couldn’t help but want to reach out, though he refrained from doing so. Any physical contact should be on his son’s accord. The earphones then got removed and stuffed in a pocket, before the boy held out his hand and presented his name with a sweet and soulful voice that could send pleasured shivers down his father’s spine. With a gentle movement, he reached out his hand to greet his son, before he finally spoke while their hands touched; ''Nathaniel D'Combe,''. Even though his voice tried to hide the excitement, but it barely made a difference. ''It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Olivier,'' he then said, with a crooked and gentle smile. As long as he didn't wask for the boy to fetch his musket, as he had done to Zyanya back when he met her the first time, things should be going just fine..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyTirs Sep 17, 2019 7:10 pm

"Even if mankind varies in it's change, we cannot be the ones to judge them, can we?" she asked, but she wasn't really expecting an answer. It felt strange being beside him again, but she knew the feelings she bore towards him was nothing but nostalgia. A time before this immense change in the world and it seemed so long ago by now. However seeing him still doing well was nice, knowing that he had not fallen victim to another creature. Perhaps he was even married now, but she didn't really see him as the guy who would get married to anyone. Seeing Olivier greet his father for the first time she hadn't really prepared for, so seeing them now it was rather strange. She felt like excusing herself, letting them get to know each other without her meddling. "I have a few errands to run; How about you two go for a walk, speak?" she suggested both of them, placing a gentle hand on her son's cheek, sending him relaxing emotions as she smiled. Then she left them to do handle this for themselves.

Olivier felt his father's hand in his, but didn't take his eyes away from the colorful ones the tall siren bore. He swallowed, taking the hand he had just given to Nathaniel and stuffed it in his pocket. For some reason he felt so shy, but he could feel what his father was feeling right now. So many emotions, some already feeling protective of him, and some not knowing how to handle a grown child. "Take a deep breath," Olivier said with his sweet voice, looking at his father with a smile that resembled Zyanya's. His lips almost as full as hers, his eyes almost gleaming as he smiled. "I - uuhm - I have so many questions," he said, frowning a bit shyly as he looked down. He shook his head, a soulful chuckle escaping his lips as he felt silly. He then started walking in a calm pace, hoping that his father would follow him, walk by his side for a while. The wind was nice today, and he took a deep breath, still picking up on all the emotions that surrounded him. "Nantli has told me some things about you; Are you ... Are you really french?" he asked nervously. He didn't know if it was a stupid question, but he also didn't really know where to start.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyTirs Sep 17, 2019 8:09 pm

’’That all depends on the matter of judgement in itself,’’ he answered; his mind clearly more focused on the event that approached with each passing step. To him, it was almost as horrifying as exciting to meet his son. What if the boy didn’t like Nathaniel at all? Or maybe blamed him for not being there at all? How could he defend such blame, when it was true? Luckily, the boy seemed almost as nervous as Nathaniel regarding the encounter. Zyanya wasn’t much of a help since she decided to let the guys get to know each other unsupervised. He wanted to say something witty to her as she took her leave, but his tongue seemed to tie itself in knots, rendering him speechless, until his son with a sweet voice told his father to take a deep breath. ‘’Is it that obvious?’’ he chuckled, slightly more relaxed. Oh, how the boy looked like his mother. It was almost uncanny, as if they were siblings and not mother and son.

‘’Of course you have questions,’’ Nathaniel answered, as he smiled once more. How could this boy in front of him be his son? He was a grown man, not a child… It all seemed surreal. The chuckle sounded so familiar as if he had heard it for years. When Olivier started to walk, Nathaniel followed suit while he allowed for his son to set the pace. ‘’Well, she didn’t really have a lot of information herself, so it comes as no surprise that she couldn’t tell you much,’’ Nathaniel said, as he placed his hands in his pockets - almost in the same manner as Olivier did. ‘’I am French, yes. I was born in a French village called Combe, back in 1150,’’ he answered with a crooked smile. He wanted to tell the boy everything, but some things weren’t really things to discuss the first time they met. It was better to allow the boy to get a sense of his father before he explained how everything was connected.
‘’So, Olivier… You can ask me whatever you want. The last thing I would want is for you to have unanswered questions about me,’’ he said with a crooked smile, as they walked along an often trotted path.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 1:21 pm

It was strange, so strange to be walking beside the man who had helped giving him life. He took a deep breath, letting his gaze wander to their surroundings, frowning as he was picking up on so many things, however it was easier if he just focused on what Nathaniel was saying. At least that was what he had to tell himself. Hearing how old his father was was really no surprise, but it was still a lot older than his mother. Olivier could hardly imagine how things had been back then, but he was rather content with the world he was living in right now. It had it's fair share of problems, but it wasn't like he couldn't manage it. His father seemed nice, but he could've guessed that from the way his mother spoke of him. Nathaniel noted that he shouldn't be shy with his questions, making him swallow because he felt like he had had so many questions before he showed up. "Uhm... What kind of music do you like?" he asked, frowning as he found it a stupid question. He shook his head, scratching his neck as he was trying to play it off as cool, but he was doing a terrible job. He was so nervous, afraid of saying something wrong that would make this stranger think lesser of him. He took a deep breath, forcing himself to look at the tall siren by his side. Noticing the features he could recognize from himself, feeling a strange belonging but a terrible distance. "I don't know, I guess I thought I wanted to ask you loads of things, but my mind seems to run in circles," he thought out loud, looking at the trees. Soon they would loose their green colored leaves in exchange for the bright orange and yellow that would adorn them. "Did you .. Did you get a family eventually - like, y'know - getting married and having other kids?" he asked, wondering if he was just a small piece of a large puzzle.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 1:46 pm

The question itself seemed rather odd, but he understood why. How could a bubble of question burst if every question seemed unreachable? “You’re gonna laugh at me for this... I love the opera.” He said, chuckling as he looked up at the sky. “Music has changed in such a way that identifying one art form of it would be impossible. But if I should choose something to listen to, it would be opera. I love the stories in the music.” He said, with a small crooked smile.
“There isn’t any wrong way to get to know someone, Olivier. You can ask what you want. Nothing is off limits.” He said, as he looked back at his son. The next question made him bite his lip slightly. How could he explain?
“I have a brother, Ellery. Our mother is alive and well, and so is three nieces; your cousins.” He said, slightly avoiding the topic of him settling down. He then sighed slightly, with an apologetic smile. “I never managed to settle down. Despite of your mother’s orders, some little part of me fell in love with her. I stayed true to her for many years, after she disappeared. About a decade ago, however, I met a wonderful woman. We had a son, by accident, and... well, he lives in the States with his mother and stepfather now.” He said, slightly saddened by the story. It was true, what Ellery had said; Nathaniel might have been able to produce offspring, but he would never be a father...
“Sorry to disappoint,” he then said with a slight smile, trying to lighten the mood a bit. “I do have a partner, however... even though, we don’t use a label, I think,” he then said with a crooked smile on his lips. Would Olivier understand if Nathaniel explained that Tidus - his ‘partner’ - was a man?
“What about you? Music? Family?” He asked, with a gentle smile. He wanted to know everything about his son. Every little detail.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 2:07 pm

Olivier didn't really know how to react. He had never been able to ask questions about his father without either not getting an answer or his mother not knowing. It had been frustrating at times, but he also didn't want to ruin this chance he had gotten. Opera was a type of music he had never really listened to, not really something he was familiar with. Maybe it was just something that his father's generation liked? He prayed that his father could not read minds, because he felt so overwhelmed already. Nathaniel tried to encourage him to continue, but he felt a little stumped. As he spoke of a family, he made sure to listen. He had cousins? A brother? He felt a little dizzy from that information, but he nodded, trying to act relaxed, however it was hard. He could sense the sadness in his father, he could feel the emotions he did, and for a second he felt so confused because it felt like it was his own emotions. He shook his head, stopping his walked as he looked at his father with a confused look. "Disappoint?" he said, his face full of disbelief. "You showed up - that was more than I ever expected," he said a small scoff sounding more like a sad chuckle escaped his lips. He shook his head and started walking again. Nathaniel mentioned a partner, but Olivier didn't really think much of the choice of words, perhap because he didn't really think about it. Then the questions got reversed and he felt his palms get a little sweaty from the nervous feeling he had. "It's ... It's complicated, uhm ... I, uh, I don't really have anyone but nantli," he confessed, looking down as he felt a little embarrassed. He might look young, but he was way older than what looks could tell. "I like music though, it kinda helps me in a way," he said, frowning as he didn't really know what to say. Should he just come out and say why he was acting strange, well besides the fact that his father was there beside him. Father. What a ridiculous word that could mean so many things, yet hold so little value in the end. "I guess I just don't really believe that relationships are for me," he said with a faint scoff, but he didn't really know if he wanted to elaborate.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Even though he had only just met him, he seemed to get a sense of the boy being somewhat reluctant to talk about himself. Nathaniel had been the one missing, so of course he was the one being most in need to explain. His choice of words seemed to might have offended Olivier, as he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at his father in disbelief. The words hit Nathaniel like a ton of bricks, and for a moment he just stood there, feeling so ashamed for inducing such a feeling in his own son. “Hey... if only I had known, I would have searched far and wide for you,” he said, stepping closer to Olivier. The kid was already on his way again, making Nathaniel follow suit once more.

“Nantli... is that a word for mother, or a nickname?” He asked with a little smile. He knew very few words of Zyanya’s native tongue. “You have me now. You have no idea how blessed I feel to finally meet you,” he said. It wasn’t even an exaggeration - Nathaniel had never dreamt about meeting his son, let alone a son he never knew of. “You’re no shapeshifter like your mother. I take it that you are like me?” He guessed. Shapeshifters always had some animalistic feature. Olivier had none. He had to be a siren, or at least connected to the waters in some way. Nathaniel would have to tell Olivier about the circle, if he was a siren. He would be an heir to the ‘throne’, which meant that Ellery would lose his claim and pass it over to Nathaniel. Ellery would hate that.

“Oh... relationships can be many things. Friends, families, lovers... love isn’t restricted to only being romantic. For an example, I love your mother. Maybe not in the romantic way, as she once ordered me to not fall in love with her. But I do care deeply for her. The same goes for you. If you need anything - really, no matter how big or small - don’t hesitate to ask.” He said with a gentle tone in his voice. “I am sorry,” he then said with a slight chuckle. “I’m coming on too strong, aren’t I?” He asked with a crooked smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptySøn Sep 22, 2019 9:56 am

Olivier could of course sense the truth in what Nathaniel said, but there would always be a doubt in the back of his mind. He nodded at his question about the word he used for his mother. "It means mother; she made sure I learned her mother tongue, as well as several other languages," he said with an insecure smile gracing his lips. The weather outside was still nice, the sun giving it's last rays before mostly disappearing for the second half of the year where autumn and winter reigned. So many feelings he picked up on from Nathaniel, there was pride, worry and happiness. All mushed together in what Olivier could only describe as a little confusing, but he guessed that his own emotions must've been all over the place if Nathaniel could pick up on them. "I am indeed a siren," he said, nodding a bit as he thought about it. Part of him had always wished to be like his mother, a shapeshifter, to be closer to her. To understand her better, but alas he had been dealt with a siren's body. They walked for a bit as his father started talking about relationships, and he knew where he was coming from. "It's more about all relationships for me that don't really work out," he said truthfully with a sad smile lingering on his face. His eyes grew a little distant, perhaps a little caught by surprise by all the feelings that Nathaniel seemed to just ooze with. As his father apologized, he frowned, being brought back to the moment once more as he elaborated on why he was sorry. Olivier shrugged. "People deal with emotions in different ways, you just seem to explode with them; one by one they pass you by, and it's like you get overwhelmed trying to grasp at what is going on," he said, but it was not clear if he was speaking about Nathaniel or himself. Olivier looked out to a green field, people running around with dogs, some sitting and enjoying a picnic.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyMan Sep 23, 2019 3:06 pm

‘’Oh, so you’re bilingual? That’s a rare trait, I’ve found,’’ he said with a gentle smile. Of course, Zyanya would have taught her son - their son - to speak her language. Understandable.
As the boy confirmed that he was a siren, Nathaniel stopped in his tracks. Like a record that had skipped to the next line, his head started a line of thoughts that shouldn’t play any part in his meeting with his son. If Olivier was a siren, he was a legitimate heir. Ellery would lose claim to everything regarding the circle. It seemed too good to be true, if Nathaniel finally could take over what he had been denied for centuries. He pushed away the thought, for now.
Olivier admitted the problem had been with all terms of relationships. His father nodded slightly, as he tried to understand. Hopefully, Olivier didn’t suffer the same fate as his father, and lived in a shared body? If he did, that was a cruel twist of fate. After apologizing for the part where he came on too strong, Olivier seemed to do a complete analysis of his father’s way of grasping feelings. ‘’To be honest,’’ he said, quite hesitant, ‘’I grasp for feelings, because it has been so long since I’ve dared to feel anything at all… Being locked away every time I even grew slightly fond of anything… It’s hard to be someone at all, when all you’re reduced to is a being with no real purpose or meaning,’’ he said. If someone should know the truth of why Nathaniel was like he was, it would be his son.
‘’Did you fear I wanted nothing to do with you?’’ he then asked, as he looked out at the green field, like Olivier did.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 5:22 pm

"I can't say I relate ... I feel everything around me constantly," Olivier said with a sad expression on his face. He wished he could just shut down for a while, let the feelings subside and just float through his own thoughts for a change. He took a deep breath at the question that Nathaniel asked. "Well, the thought did slip my mind," he admitted. A shy smile replaced the sad expression, looking out to the many people he felt overwhelmed by society still. "I do not blame you for not knowing of me, that would not be fair, so the chance that you might not want to meet me was higher," he added. He wasn't angry or anything, he just felt a little torn by it all. His mother had tried to protect him, kept him away until he could handle being around people, but that hadn't taken away his wonder. His imagination running wild about who his father was, how he looked and acted. "I don't know what it is to be a father, let alone have one," he said in a calm voice, looking at Nathaniel with a neutral expression. "But taking things one step at a time, getting to know you, I would like to do that," he said. He was being honest, wanting a relationship with his father was something he wished for.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 8:03 pm

‘’I am sort of relieved that you don’t relate to that, even though it seems like you’ve landed on the other end of the spectrum in regard to feelings,’’ he said, smiling calmly to the young man. He slowly started to understand that Olivier might have more than the siren-abilities. It sounded like he needed silence in his head, which he wasn’t able to achieve, which seemed somehow far more cruel than sharing a mind and body with a brother.

The thought of his own son fearing that Nathaniel wouldn’t want to meet him made the siren look down at the grass in front of him. He felt like a major failure for not being there for his family - especially since he seemed to have desired to know his father for more than a brief moment. ‘’I… All I can say is that I’m not the type to turn my back on those I care about. I would never disregard you, Olivier,’’ he said, with the pronunciation of his name rolling of his tongue as it had been the most natural thing to say.

‘’Well, now that I’ve met you, I can surely say that I would like it very much if I could get to know you better with time,’’ he said, smiling as he looked out over the meadow once more. ‘’Did your mother ever tell you of my brother, Ellery?’’ he asked, with a slightly crooked smile. Olivier deserved to know the truth about why she had been sent away while carrying him. Then he could make up his own mind about his uncle, if he wanted to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 10:50 am

He might say he wouldn't turn the back on those he cared about, but he had only just met him. How could he give such a promise? Olivier felt his head a little overwhelmed, mostly because the emotions coming from Nathaniel were so strong. Taking a deep breath he tried keeping himself under control, kind of wishing his mother was still there. She seemed to be the only one capable of calming him down when he felt like this. Nathaniel mentioned his brother. Ellery. The name rang a bell, but it was difficult to remember much when he felt this overwhelmed. "I know the basics," he said in a strained voice, closing his eyes as if it would help. It wouldn't, but sometimes it was nice to pretend. "However my mother never got a reason - She was simply sent away and only found out afterwards that I was brewing," he said taking a few quick breaths.

Zyanya had been observing them from afar, but she noticed her son getting more and more unstable, if that was the right word for it. She came up to them, a smile on her face as she placed a hand on Olivier's shoulder. "Deep breaths," she said in a calming motherly voice. She looked to Nathaniel, sighing as it was clearly about the point where Olivier had had enough for today. "Put your headphones in, it might help," she told her son before she turned her attention to the tall siren. "He's not weak," she said in a firm tone, you could almost hear the lioness that lured within her, caring for her cub. "Here, have my number - You can call any time you want, but please keep it casual," she said, handing a small handwritten note with her phone number. She gave Olivier's shoulder a squeeze, signaling for him to go ahead and head home. "We'll see you soon enough," she promised as she gave Nathaniel a small smile and left with her son.

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: About time you knew   About time you knew Empty

About time you knew
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Something you never even knew you missed
» I Knew You Were Trouble
» This is the moment you knew. You fucked up
» so, ya like bikes? what cha wanna knew? ( Harper )
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: