Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Heart sorrows and identity crisis

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

Heart sorrows and identity crisis Empty
IndlægEmne: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 4:43 pm

Place: The Bar Late Night
Enviorments: people drinking their sorrow away.
Time: around 20,00
Shins outfit
Ezios Outfit

Weather: Its cold and frezzing outside.
@Jasmine and @Laila <3

The night had started and people where enjoying themselves or most people did. At the bar a blackhaired werewolf was sitting dowing another beer. He was up on his third since he had arrived, as he was trying to drown his sorrow. People would maybe see him as dramatic. Other people would maybe not like his look, and the emotions he was portraying but it was s free country, so they decided not to go and force him to things like this.  As the sound of the music was playing up, the man quikly got the bartender agian asking for another beer. This young man was the werewolf who, who a few months ago had been out for a break up, on top of that, his mother had been killed a few days after. So chrismass had not exsited for him, he had been alone since, not conecting with his pack or anyone.

His alfa had been smart enough to let him be, and Logan had been out of the country plus he was dealing with a possive girlfriend who had scarred his old girlfriend for life.  So now he was sitting here debating if his life and happines was anything worht for himself, it had been easier when he was in the army he had some orders he just needed to follow them the life when you where not getting orders was hard to know, but for the time being he was just drinking himself to death, maybe he could train his dog to be able to be in the army with him or maybe the pack could take care of him.

Another man had been drinking inside the bar too not because of some luv sorrow but more because of an identitet crisses. The mans name was Ezio and all his life he had been told, that only humans mattered, and everything else was a stain on the world. Even evolved humans, but he had slowly after his brothers death and talk started to think maybe every creature was not evil, an it had made him conflicted thinking he had been living his life by a lie and by following orders like a good little soldier. He was like the werewolf focus on his own drink, but that was about, how fare it went.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Humør : does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes?
Antal indlæg : 15

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 5:31 pm

Outfits: Laila | Jasmine

One could argue if the angel should be out here tonight, but she had felt like she needed it. Seeing something else and not consumed by the confusion within the walls back home. It was like Christmas and New years had been over, and suddenly another bang of a year awaited her and her family, they never seemed to be able to catch a break. And Zadkiel being his annoying self tried to mask up what had happened to him. Seraphina and Kemuel just trying to keep up with everything thrown at them, and Tien, she didn't even know were to begin and end by now - also to the fact she had discovered earlier last year that her father wasn't her biological father - which was fine in the end, her biological father was much nicer and did much better effort to be with the family than the one who had been there to raise her. Then of course realizing his children were her siblings too, at least one of them by blood. To add more there was her whole figuring out what to do with her life now that she wasn't really dancing anymore, allowing herself to feel whatever the hell she wanted and hopefully when the stress of everything settled she could make a choice. So, she was just sitting by the bar sipping on a margarita

Jasmine on the other hand was just out for a single beer, it was all she could effort anyways. She had a new chance, had her own little place in the outskirts of Aston, and well she had started at the academy to learn more about the supernatural world. But keeping up with everything and everyone was exhausting, and she worked two jobs on top of that to pay her rent and bills. She was just lucky enough that someone had taken a chance on her and gotten her a spot at the academy after all. But she was just here for a beer and to get out of the one room apartment she tend to feel stuck in whenever she wasn't out to keep her worried mind busy.
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."
Antal indlæg : 60

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 5:59 pm

As Ezio was enjoying his beer his eyes quikly noticed the girl who had just gotten inside. The light brown hair and the Hazel green eyes. Everything about this woman was enough for him to get his attention on the right cold. As she sat down a few chairs from him he quikly got the bartenders attention, before he said to the waiter that he would pay her drink, so he should just get her whatever she wanted. Before he then looked down into his bottle agian emptying it before he order a new one for himself. As the waiter would get up to her, he would sent the shapshifter a light smile before he would ask, what she wanted since the man a little further down as he gesture to Ezio would pay for it. On the other side, Shin noticed the angel who sat down next to him, relative quikly even if he was trying to drown his sorrow he was kind enough to talk to her, since she looked like she had a rough time too.

" You allright, you look you have been trough hell." He said looking over towards her, as he tried to drown his sorrows he just wanted, the life to go back to the way it was with him and Aisha, but it was over. He gave out a deep sigh, before his mouth close on the bottle agian drinking a little bit more, he needed to get something out of tonight just the option of feeling everything was like that, he just wanted to be able to feel something.
Laila

Laila

Humør : Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Antal indlæg : 50

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 4:29 am

Jasmine looked up when the waiter walked up to her and said the nice gentlemen had asked to pay her drink, if she wanted it. She blinked a little bit, surprised by the gesture, not sure if she felt like she could accept it. Jasmine didn't like owing people favors, but she took the leap of faith and just nodded a little bit giving him a small smile. Jasmine took a sip of the beer, placing it back down on the counter and let her fingers tab lightly on the bottle as she tried to figure out what to do with this situation. She could at least be polite about it if anything, so she got down from her seat and walked closer towards him, giving him a light smile. "Thank you - " she fished for him to tell her his name.

Laila turned her head to the side as someone spoke to her, she had been just needing to zone out of reality for a second. But chuckled a bit by his words, "is that another way of saying I look tired? Haven't you heard you should never tell a woman she looks tired," she joked a little bit, and then also not completely. Well, his observations had been correct though. "And you, you seem like you are going through your own kind of hell?" She eyed the bottled before taking a sip more of her drink. Well, Laila was just here for a few drinks, getting the chaos out of her system before she knew she would go back to the house again. "I'm Laila," the angel presented herself with a smaller smile.
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 5:44 pm

Shin made a little shrug on his shoulder, when the angel comented on his chosse of words. " Maybe i have, but never really had need of it, but you know." He added taking another sip of his bottle, his eyes was fixed on the beer drowning his emotions in selfpitty. Maybe it was not the smartest but he did not care right now, Aisha had left him his mother had died. An now his life was a shit show. As she said to him, that he seemed to in his own luck he gave a little nod, she was not wrong. " You could say that Lalia," he added sending her and exastued smile. "Shin" He presented himself.

He feelt alone cast aside,  and just like when he had finally gotten to open himself, he had gotten a knife thrown in his heart. This was, his life, on good and evil. His eyes then fixated on the drink, before he returned his face to her agian.
Maybe he could pull himself off from the sorrow maybe, not he took a deep breath as he quikly took another sip before he turned his face to the angel. "Whats a pretty girl like you doing here?" He said trying to make a conversation at least.

When the lightbrown and hazel green girl moved down towards him. Ezios eyes quikly looked up, when she talked to him. noticing her. He returned her smile, before he talked. "Ezio Copper and what is a beautiful girl like you called." He asked sending her a light, yet charming smile, as he Gestured for her to be able to sit down, if she wanted next to him.
Laila

Laila

Humør : Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 5:21 pm

Clearly he had some issues that he needed to work out, well she wasn't the one to judge why someone was out at this hour. What she could judge a little bit was perhaps a name. "Your name is Shin? Like the front of the leg below the knees?" She pressed her brows a bit together. Well, of course he hadn't named himself, but what was his brother named then? Elbow - who knew honestly. Okay, she blinked a little back on topic. He did look an awful lot at his drink and she found a few trains of thought thinking about using her powers to heal his mental state of mind just a little bit, but she was also very much aware of not using her gifts all around or she would just burn herself up. "A pretty girl like me? Well, we don't really come out here often, very rare species as a matter of fact," she licked her lips a little bit, "and we don't really appreciate the word pretty girl being thrown around like its been said to every single girl sitting in the bar, just a fact," she chuckled a little bit taking a sip of her drink, "not that is of course is something you would do," she waved a little with her other hand taking another sip. "I am just out to enjoy a drink by myself before I return home," she pointed out with a little nod.

Jasmine folded her lips a little bit as he presented himself. "Jasmine," she simply replied politely. Not really knowing what to say, this wasn't really her scene. Sure she had been out clubbing back in the states, her friends and her with their fake ids thinking they owned the entire world. She chose to sit down, feeling like she owed him that much for paying for her drink, but it wasn't really like she found it easy to sit and talk to strangers like this.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 6:57 pm

When she asked him about his name he frowned a bit, “no like it’s from the Japanese language my parents loved that name, since the many meanings it has like True among other things. “He added as he took a big sip of beer. When she played on the part, he was for a moment confused but when she chuckled, he lightens a bit up, being about to saying sorry and that he did not mean anything about it. “Oh, I mean would you prefer Sunshine then Laila, or maybe the rebel.” He joked a bit lighting a little up again, sending her a real and warm smile.

“I am sorry, I seemed to be so pathetic, so what do you do on a daily basic rebel princess?” He added sending her a charming, and gentle smile, trying to at least be a better company for her, since she had decided he was worth using some of her time on. His eyes then turned to his, beer again, before he looked at her, “so can I buy you a new drink, might grab a bit more festive one for myself.” He said as he sent her a heart-warming smile.

Ezio then heard her name Jasmine, “Jasmine, are you royalty your name gives that vibe.” He added sending her a warm smile, he noticed that she seemed to a bit out on her own here. So he quickly made some thoughts about how, to break the . He then turned his attention towards her, “so whats a beautiful raw Diamond like you doing on this bar tonight?” He said as he sent, seeing if he at least could get a smile as he sent her a little but still precise charming smile.
Laila

Laila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptySøn Mar 13, 2022 4:01 am

He then started what his parents had meant by giving him the name, which led Laila to believe that at least he had thought about the same thing at least once in his life. "Among other things, got it," she nodded a little. Then he started a nickname round, "actually I like just going by my name," Laila clicked her tongue a little bit taking deeper breath in as he then apologized for as he said, seeming pathetic, "stopping strangers from using pet names as a form of flirting -- sorry, I just really cannot," she pointed out as he once again nicknamed her. "I just got a new job, other than that I used to be a professional dancer - or I still am I guess, just wanted to do something else for myself," she actually replied to his question.  Her eyes found her soon to be empty glass and made a small shrug. "Well sure thing, but no nicknames," she raised her brows a little bit more teasingly, but also rather serious about the matter still.

Jasmine took a deeper breath in and narrowed her eyes a little bit, not really understanding his first sentence. And it wasn't till he spoke again she realized what he was trying to do, and she nodded a little bit. "If I'm royalty I'm Cinderella pre glamour, not something to be impressed by," she shook her head a little bit. "I bet you ask all the girls that question," Jasmine raised her brow just slightly keeping her eyes locked with his, whilst a small firm smile showed on her lips.
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptyMan Mar 14, 2022 9:13 am

At first, he did not hear her respond to the nickname, shortly after he did notice her reaction to his name. He gave a nod, to say that he understood that she did not want to be put a label on of a nickname. His eyes study her body language, as she told him she had gotten a new job , and when she stated the reason being her trying to do something for herself. Shins eyes then meet hers, before he sent a smile her way.

Shin then waved the bartender over, before he order a long island for himself, and then turned his attention towards the angel. “And whatever Laila here fancy’s.” He stated to the bartender, sending Lalia a light smile. After she had chossen he would buy them both the drink and swipe the card, before turning his face to her again. “So other than Dancing since you worked with it what, do you like to do in your spare time.” He asked sending her a charming and warm-hearted smile.

On the other side Ezio was waiting for a reaction, when she seemed to narrow her eyes first, he was not sure, he he had said something wrong but shortly after she did answer him, making him, smile a little as her eyes locked with hers. “ I mean I beg to differ Jasmine.” He added, he was from a rich family himself, so for him it did not matter what status they had only that they were human if there was a creature.

But even that seemed to be something Ezio could not see anymore, maybe if you asked his parents and the elders he had, lost sight of what his work was. “There is something beautiful about a girl, who is not perfect, and like a raw diamond in the end it will shine even brighter.” He said in a teasing voice, before he listens to her next question, as he then made a joke out of it. He took himself to the heart, before he stated, “that is hurtful Jasmine, I will let you know, I do not ask all girl that question, very few in fact.” He said sending her a smile, “so you already seem special.” He said as he sent her a charming smile.
Laila

Laila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptySøn Apr 24, 2022 12:16 pm

Laila took a sharper breath in as the new drink got served in front of her, and took it and a light sip, before she cleared her throat to respond, "well you don't really have spare time as a professional dancer, I do now however, but I'm mostly using it on spending time with my family and friends while I'm searching for new job opportunities," she replied with a small warm smile. "I applied for a teaching assisting job at the academy, they had a free spot for a someone to teach dance, so me and a friend of mine were looking into it," she added with a little nod. "What about you? What do you do in your spare time other than scribbling down nicknames?"

Jasmine chuckled a little, and licked her lips, shaking her head a little bit. She was use to half compliments that only were spoken to get something, or to get ahead. "My father is picking me up soon, so - I guess you will have to see if I'm special enough to find in a crowd another time," she replied back with a little smirk. Well Jasmine didn't believe that Ezio would notice her in a crowded room, and she had accepted that a long time ago. But for now she just wanted to get home and get some sleep.
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis EmptySøn Apr 24, 2022 3:47 pm

What did he do in his free time, it was good question since Margo Aisha he had first really had time to reflect on his life be the person, he wanted to be deciding to not be a part of any pack, since it only had brought him pain and sorrow? So, when she asked him the question, he honestly did not know.

“I don’t know Lalia, I guess I always have tried to fit in be the person who people could hold on too. I never really asked myself why I did what I did in my free time, whenever it was there, I guess what I am trying to say is, I trying to understand myself.” He added as he looked down into the bottle, before his attention was on hers again, “but wonderful that you are looking into a job.” He pointed out before he called over the bartender to pay his bill as he took another sip of his drink.

On the other side, Ezio had been flirting with Jasmine, without any hope of getting something, he just found her special and there was something about her personality that, made him want to get to know her better. “Is that a challenge Jasmin, at least give me some areas where I can look for you in a crowed then, since the world is big and same goes with cities what areas would be the ideal place to see if I can find you out of nowhere, because it’s a challenge I am willing to take it up?” He said as he sent her a light but still charming and kind smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart sorrows and identity crisis   Heart sorrows and identity crisis Empty

Heart sorrows and identity crisis
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The crisis on Planet X - Cassie
» In a moment, I lost my whole world and my whole identity
» My heart
» An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?
» Heart is takin' over

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: