Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Chaos Mode

Go down 
+2
Kemuel
Ryan
6 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Seraphina

Seraphina

Humør : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of hell
Fag : Literature + Psychology + Art + Material arts
Antal indlæg : 116

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 1:22 pm

LOCATION | the streets close to their houses
DATE | 15th of January 2022
TIME | Midday
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Ryan

She had been ove knocking at the door, which she never really did, because she hated the hateful and judgmental look on the werewolves' faces when she appeared at the house. So, she typical stayed clear from their ground, waiting down the road for Ryan - and today was one of the days she wished she had done so as well. They had planned doing for a walk down the street to the park, getting some fresh air was highly needed. But it was also as she walked down the street she realized she couldn't just tell him about what chaos that roamed in her mind. Because right now she felt guilty again, the guilt never really went away, and how could it when she looked at Ryan and knew what she had taken from him. Seraphina didn't know what is was like to have someone killing your brother, thank god she didn't know that, she knew how it felt to lose her mother - even if she had come back and things were going better. But she knew how angry she had been at her father for taking Kemuel away from her, how angry she still was. And it always left her with the burning question to why Ryan wasn't more angry at her, she would have been angry.

Seraphina had never blamed his parents or siblings once for hating her, being angry with her, she wanted them to be angry at her. So, she took it, but right now. She wanted to deal with the fact she had become fallen almost a year ago. Already a year ago. And with her back still aching a little by the thought of her wings being gone too, she left out a sigh. "It's cold out here today, huh?" She licked her lips a little, why was that her first comment? She knew it had been harder for her to talk about things after she had lost her wings, it had taken her some time before she had even liked anyone but her family hold around her because of her back, and it wasn't even everyone she appreciated the effort from. But she was trying, and she was getting there, life just liked to make the road harder.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Fag : PE, swimming, combat
Antal indlæg : 131

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 1:55 pm

Fresh air had indeed been needed. Things had been so weird for so long inside the Walker’s estate. People were distant and never really managed to talk with each other about anything. Everyone just roamed their own pool of sadness and overthinking. Ryan kept trying to be there for each of the family members, but it seemed like even if he just sat there and was present, he was told to keep his distance. Because Ryan didn’t get it, right? Ryan didn’t understand their pain and sadness. He had forgiven the person who had been the first root to their pain. He had forgiven Rose from doing everything she had done. He had forgiven Roman for lashing out and forgiven Riley for keeping secrets that one shouldn’t keep.

He turned a little towards Seraphina as she mentioned how she felt cold. “Are you freezing?” he wondered and started to pull of his scarf to offer it to her. Normally he would’ve swirled it around her for her, but he had taken things a little slower since the incident. She needed that, and he respected her boundaries to every extend. He smiled kindly at her. He cared for her and all of her being and there was nothing that could change that.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 2:08 pm

She shook her head as a softer chuckle left her, "no - it was just a statement. I'm cool, but thank you," Seraphina took a slightly deeper breath in, and removed her eyes from his for a moment as she took another breath in. "I don't know how long I can keep doing this," she exhaled and shook her head a little trying to put on a small laughter but it was dry and crisp like the frosty air around them. "Your parents hate me. Your siblings hate me, and they should. I can take that, but - I can't just knock on your house to see you, and they will never allow me inside again - which is again fine, I can deal with that - its just hard," she felt like she sounded selfish, she was being selfish. "I fell almost a year ago by now, and all I can think about when I look at you is what I did," she didn't look at him, but she stopped for a moment and took a sharper breath in. Seraphina wished it wasn't how the cards were played out, but it was the truth, a truth that was tearing her apart just like everything seemed to be. "I'm sorry, you are just so nice to me, and sometimes I wonder why? Because if our roles had been reversed, I wouldn't be able to look at you the way you look at me." Maybe he felt like he could save her from falling into more darkness - maybe there was some insane reason why he stuck around, but she had never understood. Accident or not, something shouldn't be forgiven.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 2:41 pm

Ryan smiled a little as she mentioned it was just a statement. Instead of putting his scarf correctly around himself for the purpose it had, he simply hung it over his neck and let it fell down in front of him. As she removed her eyes from him, he could almost taste how something was wrong. “Doing what?” he wondered, still with a smile on her face, even though he could feel how she was serious. She started spilling her thoughts and as soon as she did so, he knew what it was about. It was about how she had fallen and how Ryan should be mad at her like everyone else. He nodded slowly as she said it was hard. He could understand that. He was certain that if her family hadn’t liked how he were there for Seraphina in every situation, he might also lose faith for the relationship they had. It would make things difficult to deal with. It would make one doubt if this was truly right.
She reminded him about how it was almost a year ago that she fell, which also meant that it was almost a year ago that Romeo died. He licked his lips a little as she told him, that when she looked at him, the only thing she could think of was what she had done. The only thing was, Seraphina forgot how it wasn’t what she had meant to do. Seraphina had a good heart and would never wish to kill anyone. Maybe the thought could be there in rage, but she would never actually do it. Everything that had happened that night had been a mistake. It wasn’t her fault. When she stopped, so did he, he turned to face her directly, and his facial expression was almost yelling that she shouldn’t blame herself, and that he wanted to comfort her. He put his hand out for her to take if she wanted to. “It’s okay that you wouldn’t be looking at me like I look at you,” he told her calmly. “I met you before I knew what had happened that night. I know that you have a heart of the purest gold – even if you can’t see it yourself,” he said and kept his eyes on her. “I know that you don’t like what happened, and you know very well that it was an accident. As do I. And I love you either way,” he told her, even though she had been told that multiple times. “I love being around you, even when I dry your tears away. The things that made you cry isn’t anything that you could control. Just like the accident.” He pulled a sad smile. “I’m not going to hate you for things that you can’t control,” he assured her.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 3:00 pm

She looked into his eyes as he spoke, she didn't take his hand, because she knew if she did - then she couldn't keep her heart for taking over her brain. Seraphina licked her lips a little bit, because she knew all he wanted was to comfort her. He had done nothing but comforting her, being there and given her all of his love. And what had she done? Nothing of that sort. She had taken his older brother from him, not realizing it, falling in love with him, causing him to have more trouble with his family, and now he still looked at her like she was the brightest star on the night sky. Perhaps he was right, she wasn't judged by what she couldn't control, but maybe she should. Her wings had been taken from her, the ultimative punishment after having lost the pureness of being an angel. "But you shouldn't Ryan. Maybe you should listen to your family -" she folded her lips a little bit and took a sharper breath in. "All I've been doing in our time together is basically cry and add trauma to our lives, that's not really the kind of girlfriend I want to be. And you should want more than the girl who killed your brother," she didn't know where she was going with this, but it was just roaming in her thoughts and she knew, Seraphina knew that if she was going to live forever seeing the look on his family's faces every single time, she would crumble. She couldn't do that. She wouldn't do that. Seraphina hated swimming in this ocean self-doubt. She had even closed all her social media accounts, had asked Maya to help her der get off the web and remove every little trace of her - because she needed that. To be unknown. To be unseen, untouched by rumors and just make her own story. Which was when the loneliness had come out to play again and the trauma that had collected itself like a cloud over her head, just waiting for the rain to pour down.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 4:04 pm

He let his hand fall down along his side, knowing she didn’t want to take it anyway. He frowned a little as she asked him to listen to his family. He let her speak. She believed that she had only been adding trauma and cry in their relationship. It made him shake his head a little. She explained how she didn’t want to be that kind of girlfriend, and he feared where it was going. “Don’t say that,” he asked her and licked his lips. “You are much more than that, Seraphina,” he said and started to feel a little conflicted. “You are smart. You tried to teach me how the lawnmower works. You convinced me to get a phone. You are the creation of your family, who all love you,” he said. His eyes flickered from one of her eyes to another. “You are the girl who loves pesto chicken lasagna. Who has been close to known worldwide on the social media. You are the woman that I love,” he assured her. “No matter what you say or do… It’s not going to change that,” he licked his lips and took a quick breath in, “I want to be there through it all,” he told her. “If you want us to move away, I’m here for it. If you want me to keep my distance, I’ll do it. I would-” he looked up, and with no warning, grabbed her shoulders and twirled them around so they shifted places. He huffed a little and leaned a little closer. “It’s not your fault,” he whispered and didn’t look down to where he felt pain spreading in his chest and could smell blood. He had been shot. His hands clenched around her arms for a little second and took whatever pain she might feel. “Get out of here,” he whispered, hoping that she could leave him be and go somewhere safe. It had only been one guy who had stepped out from the bushes and pointed a gun towards them.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 4:42 pm

She listened to him, and it almost made her tear up, because no matter how many times he said so, she wouldn't believe she was good enough for him. No matter how hard she tried it would always be in the way, the accident.   "Ryan - I," before she got to say anything further he grabbed her by the shoulders and spun them around. It’s not your fault, first she didn't understand. Why was he saying it like that? Seraphina took a deeper breath in feeling his hand clenched around her arms for just a second, but she didn't understand what was going on. Get out of here, Seraphina took a step back looking at the blood dripping down from him. "Ryan..." she looked back up to his eyes. Her eyes moved to the girl stepping out from the brushes aiming the gun towards them. The ground underneath them began to shake and she kept her eyes on the other fallen angel. "Are you out of your mind?" She yelled after the woman using her powers to push another bullet back towards the shooter if it was shot. One thing she did notice. Silver, it looked like silver, nothing good towards a werewolf. "You get out of here, you here me?! Go," she looked towards Ryan, feeling her own heart starting to speed up. If he could make it home his parents could help him remove the bullet, she could create a field strong enough - hopefully to keep the fallen away from Ryan.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 5:05 pm

Seraphina stepped back, and it was the first step in the right direction. She should run. Get away from whoever it was who had wanted to shoot Seraphina. “Go,” he begged her, but noticed how Seraphina looked at the person in the background and yelled at the woman. Another bullet was shot, but the bullet was redirected and the woman sought shelter from her own bullet. “I’m not leaving you out here,” he told her. If he was going anywhere, she was coming with him. He didn’t want her to stand out there alone and risk being shot by this maniac. “Go before you get hurt,”
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 5:20 pm

Seraphina turned around looking at Ryan begging her to get out of there, now Seraphina wasn't trained in any expects of this. Yes, she took some classes with Lucas and had gotten some help defending herself form Diego - but nothing that would do much in a case of a shooting. "Then," she folded her lips a little bit, it wasn't like she wanted to stay out here either. Her panicked thoughts about how this minded her being at the field in the forest with Tien the day their mother had died, it made her heart take a leap extra, she wanted to go, no she should stay. Seraphina felt dizzy completely disorientated in how to handle a situation, a situation she shouldn't have been placed in and yet, the gods had made a choice to place her right in the middle of the storm, without knowing how to get out. And the stress caused her to unleash a wave strong enough to push everything around her back, bins flew across the road, lampposts almost bended and the roads almost about to crack as if an earthquake had hit them. Then there were the two people within the field that had been pushed back by her powers as well. Seraphina took a breath in realizing what she might have done. "No, she gasped looking around her.  "Ryan?" Seraphina could barely get herself to move as her eyes search to find out where he was, she couldn't see him. What had she done?
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 5:35 pm

Everything went so quickly and before he knew of it he was blown away by her powers and landed on top of a car. The car bulged from the force and his weight, every window the car had was shattered and it took a little moment before the car alarm started to honk like all the other cars which had been impacted by Seraphina’s powers. The notice was giving him a giant headache and made him close his eyes tight. He wished to cover his ears but his whole body was sore from the landing that he simply couldn’t even manage to move his arms more than halfway to his ears. It sound from the cars were driving him nuts. As much as he wanted to transform and make an end on the fallen angel, as much did the pain keep him on top of the car, without really moving.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 6:07 pm

The noise didn't dulm down the stress, it made it worse, he heart was sprinting out with such speed she was sure it had left her behind to win a race. She looked around, taking a step further towards the mess of the cars making noises. Parked cars, at least it meant she hadn't hurt more than two. Two was already far too many. Her stress and her powers forced the cars back as she took a step closer, she shook her head trying to catch her breath, but no, the powers were already had their claws in her, and she wanted to scream, she wanted to cry - and she hated it. She moved her hands to the cars, begging them to stop, but it was beyond her control - she had to get out of here, but she couldn't fly. She didn't have her wings. Ryan was hurt. She had hurt him. Seraphina thought to seek out Kemuel, she looked behind her seeing if she could see the fallen angel, she couldn't, but Seraphina could barely see anything clear right in this moment.

"Seraphina!" A voice snapped her out of the chaos for a second as she looked towards Ash stepping out of the house, and moved down the street. He could easily see Ryan on the car, but right now he could also see Seraphina looked like a bomb that could explode. "I'm sorry," she apologized and shook her head, "I'm so sorry," Ash just shook his head lightly. "It's okay. We will figure this out, just take a deep breath in - and out, and keep your eyes on me. Just look at me," Ash kept walking a little step closer towards Seraphina, till he finally reached her, and was able to pull her towards him, letting the small figure wrap her arms around him. Ash closed his arms around her. "Okay, listen to me. You go back to the house. I will call the ambulance, make sure he gets off alright," he looked around seeing if he could see anyone else, but it seemed like the shooter that had been heard had vanished for now. He placed his arm around Seraphina's shoulder before moving towards the house, and the car where Ryan was.

It was a sign of horror to Seraphina seeing Ryan there, but she didn't say a thing. She had done this. And there was no way she would ever forgive herself for it, so as Ash let her go she turned her eyes from Ryan and walked back inside and sat in the sofa, her eyes plastered to her hands that were now folded in front of her.

Ash took his phone up, quickly called the ambulance, before texting Talia to hurry back home. Then he moved towards Ryan. "Hey, don't move - I called for help and Seraphina is fine. So, do yourself a favor and keep still. Help is on the way."
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 6:19 pm

Ryan was too exhausted to move, and the headache only got worse by the second. He could hear how Ash got out of the house and how he calmed Seraphine down, just like he himself would’ve done. Tears left Ryan’s eyes, not from pain, but from not being there to tell her everything was fine. He would heal in no time and there was no reason blame herself for what she couldn’t control. She was learning how to control her powers, and there was no way he could blame her for anything before she gained better control. Ash guided Sera past him and towards the house and shortly after got company by Ash who told him to lay still. “Please… Just kill the car,” he whispered. He could feel how his body wanted to move, even though he was told not to move. Because he didn’t move an inch. He was stuck, or it felt like that.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 6:39 pm

Ash looked to the side, yes the noise of the cars were dreadful, then again, he was used to zone out and focus on the task ahead no matter the things that happened in the area around him. But he moved over to the side and opened the door to the car to see if he could find a way to kill it, it took some time but finally he did. And silence form that car at least broke out. People started rushing out to see what was going on, and Ryan's mother even came running to see what was going on. Ash quickly just explained there had been an accident, he didn't mention Seraphina because that was a conversation for another day, but the look in the mother's eyes, she knew Seraphina had been out walking with Ryan and suddenly she was gone? It didn't add up, not after he had been hurt. It didn't take long for the ambulance to come and get Ryan up and in the ambulance with his mother. Ash sighed a bit, before quickly helping some of the other neighbors cleaning up the roads and getting the cars back to their parking spots, just as he could see Talia's car from afar, he ran towards it just as they parked near the house. "Seraphina is okay," he started out looking at Kemuel and Talia stepping out, "but there was a shooting, Ryan was hurt, and I think hurt further by her powers, but she - I got her inside, and the ambulance took Ryan," he looked towards Talia for a short moment. No sign of the shooter however, but once this had played down a little, perhaps Seraphina knew who the shooter was.
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Talia and Kemuel had been out shopping for groceries, Talia had a conference that she needed to go to, and as Eden tried to be there more and Ash wanting to connect with the family that he hadn’t really been allowed to be a part of, she felt like it was time that she gave them the room to get comfortable with each other. Kemuel had asked them to drive back sooner than they were done, he couldn’t really explain it to Talia, but he had a bad feel, to a point where he felt very sick and sad. He knew it had something to do with Seraphina, and last time he had awoken in the middle of the night feeling pain crippling him and tears running down his cheeks. He had ignored it. Not this time.

They came driving down the road just as an ambulance passed them on the way. Kemuel could feel how he could more and more anxious. How his stomach started turning. “What on earth” Talia mumbled, as she parked the car and saw Ash had started running towards them. Before any could ask, they were told that Seraphina was okay. But that Ryan had been shot. “What?” Kemuel hissed and didn’t wait for the rest of the story before he ran inside. “Seraphina?!” he called, running into the living room where he saw her sitting in the sofa. He didn’t say anything as he walked over and pulled her into his arms.

Talia shook her head and looked at the mess around them, even though it seemed like they had been quick to start cleaning it up. “There is never a break with this family” she whispered, letting out a pained sigh. “How hurt was he?” Talia asked, turning her gaze towards Ash. Having seen her fair share of death herself, she was afraid just how much trauma the young angel once again had been put through.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:15 pm

She could hear the car pull up, she barely got to look up before she heard the front door and Kemuel came running inside towards her. Seraphina had sat in silence for a moment now, everything had seemed so distant till she felt Kemuel's arms around her and reality was brought back. She wasn't hurt. There was a little bit of blood on her shirt from Ryan, but she wasn't hurt. Seraphina had tried to figure out where she had seen the face of the fallen angel who had taken aim at them before. "I hurt him," she gasped for a second, because even if it was an accident - she had still hurt Ryan. And yet she didn't believe her own words, still in shock from what had went on. "There - there was this girl, and she just -- she just," she tried to clear her throat and find her words, still with her cheek pressed against her brother's chest, not letting go of the grab she had around him. "She just at us. She shot him," Seraphina gasped a little bit for air trying to make sense of the words and what had happened. But her mind felt foggy, trying to protect her sanity for the moment. Something that was quite fun, was how her powers never triggered whenever Kemuel was there, no matter how upset, or angry she was or could be, the destructive fields she could create always canceled out whenever he was there, like an anchor to all of her destructive energy.

Ash scratched the back of his head looking around for a moment, and a sigh left his lips. Not the thing he wished to call and tell Eden about yet, but at least he found comfort in that Seraphina hadn't gotten shot. "Bullet through the back and out the chest. Then, she blasted him across the street from enough to let him crash through the front shield of the car, some broken bones and a concussion, but he is a werewolf, he will heal up in no time," he informed Talia before turning his eyes back towards her. "I managed to reach her before further damage, but the shooter is still out there," he moved his eyes towards the house for a moment, then looking at Talia again, now that wasn't very comforting news - he knew that.
Kemuel

Kemuel

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 9:39 pm

Hey, hey it’s okay” he whispered, keeping her close. Not in any mindset of letting her go anytime soon. He moved around and sat in the couch with her in his arms. Letting his hand find her back, as he softly started to stroke it in a soothing manner. He nodded a little as she started to explain what had happened, trying his best to figure out exactly what it was that she meant, through the small sobs and raw throat. “It’s going to be okay Fina, it will be fine” he whispered, closing his eyes while he pulled her a little closer. Because he really did believe that it would all get better, he had to believe in that? He swallowed a small lump in his throat, as he could feel just how hard it was even convincing himself at this point. Now, this year should be a fresh start. A new beginning in a book after a horrible year, where everything had just fallen apart. And now this was happening as well? Was there no end to it? Kemuel slowly swallowed the salvia that had started to form in his mouth. Blinking away the tears that threatened to fall from his eyes. He had sworn no more crying, because he couldn’t handle the toll it took on his heart.

Talia widened her eyes and looked towards Ash as he told her just how brutal it had gotten. “What?” she whispered, not only had he gotten shot, but Seraphina hadn’t been able to control her powers and blasted him across the street as well? Healing up in no time wasn’t really the issue here, was it? Now even worse, the shooter was still out there? Talia took a deep breath through her nose and for a moment she shot her eyes and let her fingers glide over her temple. “Well, this, this is not really how I saw the year start out” she let out a soft sigh and looked around. “Guessing there is much we can do, other than wait for the police to come to get a statement from her” she mumbled, looking back at the house wanting to give the twins a moment before she walked in. “How is Sebastian doing?” she asked, knowing that things had looked a little dire in December.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 7:10 am

She wished she could make sense of all of this. That it would just be over within seconds, or just be a series of bad dreams, but it weren't and it never seemed to end. Seraphina just closed her tear-filled eyes keeping herself close to Kemuel. She wanted to be able to blame the whole werewolf Russian pack that lured around Athena, but no, this mistake was hers, and hers alone because she recognized the shooter - not because she knew her, but she knew off her. Would things be fine? Was there a chance that this wear would be different than the year that they just had barely survived? Of course she believed that if they were together they could withstand anything thrown their way. They were stronger together than apart. But she didn't speak, right now she just let the comfort wash over her and her busy mind, keeping her eyes closed. And here she had tried to make changes to make things better, deleting her accounts, clean chapter, new start, and what a rough one.

Ash cleared his throat, no this wasn't how he had thought the year would start. And Talia was right, they had to wait, the thing Ash possibly hated the most. "Yeah, wish she didn't have to give one," especially after the last episode where police had been involved with Seraphina - not that Ash would let even the slightest off look inside the door, neither would Talia. "He is trying to adjust, sometimes he still forgets he doesn't have the same powers anymore - so other than a slim identity crisis, there is some night terrors, nothing that can't or shouldn't have been expected. But he is fighting through it with best ability," he informed with a small nod. A few mental breakdowns and a fear for the new moon and being in smaller dark places - nothing that Ash hadn't seen coming at least, but he had him under sharp observation and shared things with Cassian as well, keeping him in a loop as well as he did with Eden, and what they saw."We should inform Eden," he mumbled with a sigh looking inside, even though he knew Eden was busy right now.
Kemuel

Kemuel

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 8:15 am

He just sat there with her, hoping that at least his presence would be enough for her to relax and think of something else. Though he was second guessing if that was even possible. He knew he had such a hard time, thinking about anything else than how unfair the world had been towards this family. That saying about that a new year brought new possibilities. But what could that help if the same shit from last year just kept on repeating itself?  He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes, pulling her a little closer not really having his attention if Laila and Ash came back inside or what they did.

Talia nodded with a soft expression on her face, when he explained that Sebastian was adapting to the things that had happened to him that night. She couldn’t even begin to imagine what it would feel like if someone took some of her powers away. Even if they were replaced with something else. Abilities and powers were a part of yourself. Like a piece of your personality. And even if they could sometimes be destructive and hard to control. Even then. “I’m glad to hear that he is doing better, one should never underestimate trauma like that” she answered with a small smile on her lips.
She let out a soft exhale and nodded again. “Yeah, we should” she agreed that they should try to contact Eden. “She told me that there were some problems by the heavenly gates, so she needed to be away for a couple of hours maybe a day, but it wouldn’t hurt to call – would you, do it?” she asked, walking towards the coffee machine and started making a cup, her eyes wandering towards the twins in the sofa, but didn’t do or say anything about it.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 2:27 pm

Her mind was slowly processing everything that had happened, the shooter where she knew her from. It was that one crazy fallen angel who had started at the academy the same year as her, tried to be her friend even - crazy liked all of her photos, everyone had crazy fans, right? But not everyone had a crazy fan that was a murder on the loose, now so was Seraphina when you looked at that picture - but she had once before told Kemuel about Venus, mostly because sometime the possessivernes in the comments made her uncomfortable - but it wasn't till today where she had seen Venus aim a gun at her and Ryan that she actually had felt completely terrified of that woman. Seraphina knew she would have to talk to the police and every inch of her hated that, she didn't trust them, not anymore - her father had been in the force and ended up kidnapping Kemuel out of her life for months, the police had taken her wings  - and even if it weren't all of the force it was enough for her not to trust them at this moment. But right now she just wanted to sit here in silence with her arms around her brother and just hopefully settle her nerves a little bit.

Ash breathed out a little heavily, it was always something he had sos much expertise with the human mind and knew so many with amazing talents for it as well. Enough to get some insights of the right way for Sebastian to cope with such trauma, and he was lucky he had gotten a few new good doctors in to help cover some of his own shifts, but also Cecilia's so she had time to cope with the fact of being in transition to a werewolf - even if that wasn't enough to keep her away from the hospital, so he had pasted Clay next to her whenever she was at work. For Sebastian losing his power had been like losing an arm or a leg, something he used everyday in his way of communicating, knowing what to say and how to act - and it would take some time for him to realize he could still communicate with people and he was still him, even if something was missing. Ash nodded a little, he knew Eden was by the heavenly gates, he just never really thought to call her when she was working. "Yeah," he replied and picked up his phone and tried to call Eden, when the call didn't go through, he just texted if she would call him whenever she could. Then he walked further in the house, looked towards the twins first, before going to the kitchen with Talia. Coffee was needed. "She didn't pick up, but I wrote a text, she will call back when she can," he spoke a little lower and sighed.
Eden

Eden

Humør : Every next level of your life, will demand a different you
Antal indlæg : 159

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 10:32 pm

time skip

Kemuel had been using all his time with his sister, almost not leaving her side unless she needed to do things where he couldn’t follow. Talia had tried to make some food, but she had this nagging feeling that something was about to happen. So, she had ended up burning it, and had in the end let Kemuel take over, not that he was a master cook. But the kid could do more in the kitchen than she could. So, they had gotten something to eat, and now they all sat getting some tea to calm their nerves. A soft breath left her, as she pressed her brows together as she could hear a phone ringing. “Is someone getting a call?” she asked, Kemuel pulled his out as his phone and shook his head. “Nope” isn’t me, he looked towards Seraphina maybe it was news about Ryan? Then they turned their gaze towards Ash as it clearly was coming from him.

Eden waited for Ash to pick up, not knowing why he had called. Hopefully it hadn’t been all that important, as she stood outside of the room that they had put Zadkiel in to close his wounds and make sure that he got a blood transfusion. She felt like she couldn’t really breathe, she couldn’t keep doing this. Almost losing her kids or seeing them be put through trauma they should never had been experience. Finally, he picked up, she almost burst out crying right away. “It’s Zadkiel” she whispered “I’m at the hospital, it’s bad, but he’ll make it” she explained, placing a hand over her lips and pulled them a little, while she watched nurses and doctors, she knew rush around to make sure they got the care he needed.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 11:10 pm

She had mostly just sat down, coming down with her choice of what to do with the whole Ryan situation. She wanted to text and ask if he was alright, and yet a part of her knew she had to call it quit. It was for the best in the end, right? Then Talia asked if someone was getting a call, Seraphina checked her phone, and shook her head a little, it wasn't her either. Then looking at Ash who had been falling half asleep in the armchair only waking up to the sound of his phone. It was Eden, "its your mother," he informed before getting up and walked a little out of the living room to take it.

Ash picked up and held his breath for a moment, not really fond of the conversation he was about to have, but he didn't even get to say anything before he could har the sound of how all over the place Eden seemed to be, which made him frown and happy that he was out of the living room as he heard the next words. It's Zadkiel. Time stood still for a moment, as he once again felt the stab in his heart. Just like when he had heard about Sebastian last month. But Ash' mind was able of switching off, the surgeon brain was incredible effective in situations like this. It helped a lot he wasn't near the hospital right now seeing everything, but listened to what Eden said the information, it made it easy to stay in a mindset of doing what needed to be done right now. He knew he needed to tell the twins and Talia. Talia could get a hold on Tien, and then they could go to the hospital if that was what they wanted. "Okay, he is going to be okay. You said so yourself, he will make it. I'm with the twins and Talia right now, you just stay where you are. And I will take care of the things here," he replied with a more collected voice and took a deeper breath in. Right now he should not allow his heart to run ahead of him. He could tell the things that had happened here later, once the other things had settled. Right now Zadkiel had the first priority, then everything else would fall into how it should. Ash just hated the fact that another son of his was hanging by a thread just a month after what had happened to Sebastian, what Sebastian still recovered from.

Once he had hung up he took a deeper breath in and returned to the living room, looking at Talia shortly. "That was your mother, something happened to Zadkiel. He will be okay, your mother is with him," he said mostly keeping his eyes at the twins. "They are at the hospital," he exhaled a little slowly letting them process what he just had said. Seraphina froze just starring at Ash as he spoke, even though she heard the whole thing. It was just like her heart was being thrown around into the air almost hitting the ground with every fall yet something managed just to catch it before it got a chance to get shattered over the floor. "What happened?" She asked not even knowing if he knew or not, but she just processed it. The hospital. It couldn't be good. This was far from good if he needed medical help.
Eden

Eden

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 3:59 pm

Eden placed the back of her hand against her mouth, holding back a choked sob as she looked around in the hospital. It both helped and made it worse to hear Ash’s voice. It should calm her, and it did for a moment. But talking to him about it, made it all so real. Zadkiel had gotten hurt, again. This time it wasn’t just a broken hand, she would even go so far this was worse than getting a bullet. Because it had been a moment of pain and then he had been hospitalized to make sure that he would get the proper help and training. This, this had been torture. He had been drained from blood to the extent where he had almost lost his life.
In this scenario she was no longer an archangel, but a concerned mother that just wanted her child to be happy and never to experience all of the gruesome thing that kept happening. But no matter how hard she tried, it seemed like she would always fail that assignment. “Thank you” she mumbled, drying of a tear “See you soon” she ended the call, and walked towards the door where she could see how the nurses helped the unconsciousness Zadkiel.

Kemuel drew in a sharp breath as Ash explained that something had happened to Zadkiel. He was at the hospital. A small voice in the back of his head, told him that he shouldn’t be surprised at this point. But he was, and it broke his heart that something might have happened to Zadkiel, and he hadn’t apologised how he kept acting around him. Or had told him lately that he loved him.
Then, we got to go, right?” he asked standing up looking at his aunt and then at Ash. Talia stood up “Well, yes I got to, I better see if I can get a hold of Tien” she mumbled, walking out taking her jacket and put it on. “I’ll do it in the car” she announced, waiting for everyone to get ready so they could get going.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 5:01 pm

Just another perfect afternoon of being a banshee, she had sensed how close Zadkiel had been to death. Not because she was that close to Zadkiel, but Eden was a good and trusted friend of Daisy. Maya and Zadkiel were good friends as well, so once her powers had dragged her here, she had gotten a quick update on what had went on before she had seen Eden stand there the door. So, she walked over to her friend and gave her a sad smile, just putting her arm around her, letting her know she wasn't standing here alone right now.

Everything froze once again around Seraphina and for a second she felt like she couldn't even breath. This day was getting worse by the second, and her throat hurt even just trying to take a deeper breath in, and her heart was there even more pieces it could be pulled apart in right now? She felt like a ghost just observing her life, not knowing how to do or act, barely hearing what everyone was saying or doing, just starring blankly at what was going on. Barely even remembering that she needed to breath, till Ash sat down in front of her and took her hand and slowly got her up from the sofa, to mindlessly follow them out to get a jacket on. The fallen angel didn't even have more tears left to cry right now, or so it seemed, her heart racing with panic. Last time something like this had happened, their mother had died. Last time someone had gotten this badly hurt, she had watched her mother die. Her soul just felt like a void of thick darkness. Seraphina didn't say a thing, it was like once again the things happening around her just made her unable to speak, unable to really realize what was going on.

Ash nodded helping Seraphina getting a jacket on since she seemed pretty immobilized by what was going on. But there was no way he was going to let her stay here in the house alone. Then getting to the car and getting in, he picked his own phone out. Calling Camila, because he wanted to know if she could get to the house and stay with Sebastian, explaining something had happened, and right now he just wanted to make sure that someone was with Bash, knowing they had plans already. But there was no saying how Bash would react if he found out someone else close to home had gotten hurt. Tortured after what he had been through. He knew Laila was at Sariel's place, and he would have to call her soon enough, but he could from the hospital.
Eden

Eden

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 5:08 pm

Eden stood looking in through the window, seeing her pale son just lying there in his bed. She felt how Daisy was walking closer towards her, Eden turned her face towards her. And with a quivering lip, she couldn’t hold back the sadness that was storming through her body. So as her friend placed her arm around her, she turned and started crying in the comfort of someone being there. Just for a moment, before her children would come and she needed to be strong again. Such was motherhood, even when you were crumbling you would always take the weight on your shoulders and carry on for them. There was nothing she would rather do, than to take all the hardship and pain from her children. Sadly, that wasn’t something you could do, so the only thing that was possible for the older angel, was just to be there when she could.

Kemuel fell into the same state of shock as Seraphina. Even though he had tried to keep a clear levelled head, it wasn’t really going so well for him as he put an arm around his twin sister and walked with her to the car. Without saying anything, he helped her inside of it. Before he walked over to the other side and sat down.

Camila was quick to pick up, letting Ash finish and promised that she would take care of him, and they would show up if they were needed. Also knowing there would be a chance that Sebastian wasn’t going to be able to just sit at home and wait for what was going on. But needed to be there, it seemed like it was running in the family. The need to make sure everyone was okay, before they made sure that they were okay themselves.

Nia looked at her phone for several minutes before she decided she needed to call Cecilia. She had been one of the doctors that had seen Zadkiel when he had come in. The screaming Eden that had made quite an uproar as she had teleported into the hospital.
She was still covered in some of his blood, not that his wounds hadn’t been healed as he had been brought to them. But his arms and hands had been soaked in it. Drained from blood, what kind of monster did that to someone? She finally pressed call and put the phone to her ear.

Talia stood by the car, instead of calling Tien directly she decided to call Max, knowing that she would be there. Explaining him the situation she sat behind the wheel and started driving towards the hospital. “Maybe you should call Laila too” Laila whispered in the eery silent car.

Max walked back from the balcony where he had been standing. He looked towards Tien sitting in the couch. “Tien” he spoke softly to get her attention, he pressed his brows together. “It’s your brother, he has been admitted to the hospital” he explained, walking towards her to squat down in front of her. “He is okay, but he has lost a lot of his blood, your mother is with him, and the rest are driving to see him, do you want me to drive you there?” he asked with a soft voice giving her a comforting smile, even though he couldn’t hide the sadness that flickered in his eyes.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 4:26 am

Cecilia had made it to the hospital when Nia had informed her of what happened, no there was no such thing as a personal day when you learned that they kids you had tried and so ever tried to help last year - had taken under your wing was brutally hurt. And after she had been bitten, Cecilia had lost her former powers which felt like both a curse and a blessing. So, it hadn't taken a long time before she had reached the hospital, seen Daisy and Eden standing there. Eden in tears. Before she then had walked over to give Eden a hug, standing there for a moment before she had gone to check up on Nia, after all Cecilia wanted to know what happened medically as well. Daisy didn't let go of Eden, she just held her closer for however long she might need it.

Ash looked towards Talia as the twins had sat down in the car. So silent, he understood. The last thing he wanted to do right now as well was talk or explain what happened, because he wanted to punish someone so badly for their actions, and the last thing anyone actually wanted to see was the demi-god losing his temper - no matter how grumpy he was per usual it was nothing compared to when he got a taste of real anger. He was his father's son after all.  Ash got in the car, looking towards Talia as she whispered for him to call Laila. She was right. Laila was at Sariel's place. What a giant twisted turn of events. But he picked up his phone and called Laila, giving her a briefing on what was happening. After all that was all they could do right now, because he didn't know, and he hated how he hadn't seen anything himself or read any file. He needed to know.

Seraphina placed her hand in Kemuel's giving it a small squeeze, because she feared the worst. She feared that when they got there Zadkiel was dead. That he would be gone. Because even if Ash had said that he was okay - could you trust it? There wasn't much left in this world she felt like she could actually trust. So, sitting here just starring towards the seat in front of her, holding onto her brother's hand. That was all she could do. All she felt like she was capable off in this crazy world.

Finally they reached the hospital, and Ash opened the door for the twins. Letting them take however long they needed to get out, Seraphina surprised herself by getting out so fast, then looking up at the big building and took a sharper breath in. Ash placed his arms around each of the twins before heading towards the entrance, the perks of people knowing you at this place were they nodded you easily towards where you should be and minimalized the conversations that he didn't want to have. And it didn't take long before he could see Eden and Daisy.
Sponsoreret inhold

Chaos Mode Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Mode   Chaos Mode Empty

Chaos Mode
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Just a little fun and chaos
» Chaos you say
» Sometimes chaos is all we need
» She had the key to all the chaos [Morana]
» Corridor Chaos

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street-
Gå til: