Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sometimes chaos is all we need

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.
Fag : Intet
Antal indlæg : 176

Sometimes chaos is all we need Empty
IndlægEmne: Sometimes chaos is all we need   Sometimes chaos is all we need EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 10:13 pm

Date: 20th of December 2021
Time: Around 12
Weather: Cold wind, clear blue sky and quite bright. A bit snowy.
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Archie (surprise surprise) xx

What had become of this world? Either humans became more and more stupid by the day, or the world had just simply started to run out of fun things for her to do. Even if she did have a few archangels to play with last month, it was hardly a long lasting affair - or at least she didn't want them to believe that. Rebekah rarely went to Oakheart or Gaia for that matter, not unless she was invited by the King or other of importance. She stood by the Harbour, looking out at the ocean, letting the wind gently touch her fiery waved locks. Of course, she could just be bothering James, you didn't have a husband unless it was to bother him, or at least it was something like that. There was plenty of people to bother, plenty people to pay this boredom that roamed within her. She needed some thrill and excitement, and perhaps that was the main reason why she stood here at this moment. She knew, oh she knew that was just a matter of time before a special someone would know Rebekah was in town. It was all part of the plan. To be known. If she wanted to surprise anyone or pose a threat, then she would simply have done so a long time ago.

She waited here till she finally sensed someone in the area, Rebekah didn't need supernatural senses to know whenever he was around. "Archibald," she spoke his name with a smile on his lips not able for him to see, not till she turned her head to the side. It took a few more seconds for her body to follow, and she just looked at him. "Lovely for you to show up, I see your little birds are getting quicker noticing me these days," she added while licking her lips quickly. "I thought you might provide a little excitement," Rebekah tilted her head slightly to the left while keeping her eyes on him.

Sidst rettet af Rebekah Ons Dec 22, 2021 6:38 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Archie

Archie

Humør : “Good taste is for people who can’t afford sapphires.”
Antal indlæg : 38

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes chaos is all we need   Sometimes chaos is all we need EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 1:46 pm

ATTIRE: Link

The fresh gush of salty seaside air was nearly synonymous with home by now. Walking down the habour-side Archibald Barnes was a man who drew attention like a magnet. In spite of the early summer weather, the bright sky and the mid-day sun, he was wearing a full three piece suit as he always did. Obviously winter suits were usually made from thicker wooly fabrics where the grey suit he wore this fresh spring day was a light tweed. He had even taken off his black wool coat and had slung it under his arm as he strolled along the boats, taking his time to reach the destination he had been informed of.
Rebekah Sinclair.
She wouldn't exactly come knocking on his door, this one, she was rather more into the games of hide and seek and the thrill of being found; and although he could never be sure of it, he was rather confident in just who she wanted to be found by. Otherwise she wouldn't have made it so obvious. He aura stood out from the rest of the scattered people crowding the harbour at this time of the day, but it was a lovely little quiet moment before the lunch rush would set in and it would get busier.

As Archie finally came to a full stop, he placed his hands in the pockets of his trousers and regarded the red haired witch with a near-invisible smile. A smile that was somehow reflected in her tone of voice. As she turned her head, the lush red hair fell around her head, dancing with the blue waves behind her. He gave a slight nod as a greeting before taking the last few steps towards her, placing himself on her right side.
I see your little birds are getting quicker noticing me these days.
He snickered gently and shook his head at his old friend; if that was what they were after all. "Only when you let them," he reminded her, well aware that she would not have been seen if she hadn't wanted to. "Fancy seeing you on my harbour, Bekah," he added, leaning onto the black railing in front of them, placed to make sure people wouldn't fall straight into the water. Archie tilted his head at her, flashing a short smirk at her words. "Excitement, you say? What kind of excitement might that be?"
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes chaos is all we need   Sometimes chaos is all we need EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 4:59 am

The smile grew a little bit bigger on the red painted lips, as he pointed out it was only whenever she wanted to be found. It was true, either she was easy to find, or people didn't hear from her in what felt like an eternity. The witch tilted her head letting the flame like locks follow her head's movement with little effort before she ran her hand over the hair to put them back in place. "I'm not sure yet, but I'm in the mood for some chaos," she replied to his words. It was a while since she had went full spiral, or last summer at least, but she couldn't really put her name on the massacre in Florida - or she could and she did, but it didn't matter in the real world. In the real world it had just been bad weather and a natural disaster. Rebekah needed some chaos, something that made people remember who she was. Of course, James wouldn't flinch to help her find something to do and they were already feared in Moonlight Falls. She didn't have anything to prove, but she was getting too bored and that was never good.
"I'm up for all kinds of suggestions, more or less," she chuckled a bit to herself. "You are a busy man, I'm sure you have something up in your sleeve that will be enough to grant me what I need." It wasn't because she was sure he had something to offer, who knew he could have as much as a boring time on his own. However, it was worth her while figuring it out, there was nothing more dangerous than leaving her bored. People died when she was bored. "When was the last time you and I played a good game of heart and soul?" Rebekah placed the weight on her left leg, while her hands kept folded in front of her. If there was anything she missed it was teaming up with Archie for a little destruction.
Archie

Archie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes chaos is all we need   Sometimes chaos is all we need EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 6:07 pm

You’re a busy man.
Archie raised his eyebrows lightly. That, he most definitely was. He had just about a million things to do today, but Rebekah wasn’t one to wait, and playing that game with her was dangerous. He tilted his head at her, studying her face as she spoke. The dangerous flare in her eyes told him that she certainly wasn’t joking, and he knew that it was a bad thing when she got bored. He liked her and had shared memorable times with her, but her irregular behavior was tricky and most opposite his own. He always had an agenda; always a plan. And spontaneity was usually only something he’d reach for if his plans didn’t work out or needed drastic changing. She always did things on a whim which made her unpredictable in an entirely different way.
“Ye know me,” he pointed out, reaching for his inner pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. “I’ve a few delicate matters these days.” He picked out a cigarette and tapped it on the metal railing he’d leaned onto as they spoke. “Mrs. Sinclair, if it’s your husband you’re growing bored of ye know ye just need to say the word.” He politely lowered his head at the flirtatious comment. He knew she never agreed, and in fact he was pretty sure that having James as an enemy was something he didn’t particularly want. No harm in flirting now was there. In a swift movement he lit up a match and held it to the cigarette he’d placed in the corner of his mouth before holding out the pack to her, in case she wanted one. If she did, he would light it up for her and put away the packet again, drawing on his cigarette before speaking.
“I’ve got sum borin’ stuff, Bekah,” he admitted with a lighthearted shrug. He blew out the smoke sharply. “Few bars that haven’t paid what they own and a small gang stealing a few bottles, ye know how t’is.”

Archie rarely laughed these days. There was too much to do and the world wasn’t a particularly funny place in his opinion; but Rebekah’s expectant hip push made him chuckle and shake his head lightly. She never changed one bit, she didn’t. “Heart and soul, hey?” He mused, allowing a small warmth in his voice. It was a remarkable thing really, to witness someone without both heart and soul. An empty shell. A marionette. “I have a guy I can’t kill but want to get rid of. Dun’t know if he deserves such a fate but it could be useful.” He placed the cigarette in the corner of his mouth, speaking with it hanging loosely onto his lips. “I already have a piece of his soul, but he’s still not cooperating.” It really wasn’t anything he couldn’t do on his own; in fact the man was already scared of him and probably took pressure from some superior. Not that he cared really. He’d already given him too many chances.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes chaos is all we need   Sometimes chaos is all we need EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 6:36 pm

Rebekah didn't smoke, for some reason it had never really been her thing, perhaps back a time when she lived in France it had been more of a thing. But it was ages ago, and she had other ways to calm her delicate nerves. She didn't  mind having her fun with James, and they did have their fun - but just like he took some of his pleasures somewhere else because of what he was, she liked to find some fun where ever she wanted. Rebekah chuckled a little bit, as she made him chuckle - she could still do the trick. Well, not that she had cared if she hadn't. "Oh?" she raised her brow a little bit, a spark lighted up in her eyes as he briefed her about a guy he wanted to get rid of. "We both know its not about deserving sweet Archie, it's about what I want," she took a step closer, letting a finger trace across his collarbone with a sly smile playing on her plumb lips. Rebekah giggled a little before looking towards him again as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Let's go visit him then, shall we?" Rebekah tilted her head a little bit to the side, tabbing her fingertips on his coat. "We both know I'm pretty good at making people talk," she folded her lower lip a little bit back with her front teeth, this was one of the most exciting things that had happened in a while.
Archie

Archie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes chaos is all we need   Sometimes chaos is all we need EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 11:34 am

It’s about what I want.
“Mh,” he agreed, tilting his head at her as he studied her face. “Sounds real nice bein’ queen, eh?” Not that he would ever pretend that he wasn’t at all times acting like he was the king. And a king he was, of his own little empire. Maybe that’s why the two of them had always been on good terms; they respected each other’s confident way of life. And they both knew that to get anything in life you had to go get it yourself.
The girlish giggles and the dramatic flairs that Rebekah cast around her with every breath she took was quite the contrast to Archie’s own very calm manners. His movements were slow, and his back was straight, always looking collected and like he knew exactly what he was doing, where he was going and who he was seeing. It wasn’t an aura that invited people to talk to him and bother him which was exactly how he liked it. And also, exactly why he didn’t like the look in the witch’s eyes. He had already had a plan for the poor guy they would be going to see, and now he would have to adapt to her whimsical need for drama. He tilted his head at her as her hand found its way to his collarbone.

Archie’s lips curled upwards, but the smile never reached his eyes. He blinked away the dullness in his usual sparkling blue eyes before moving them from the wild sea in front of them, to the red-haired witch as she noted that she was good at making people talk. He couldn’t help a short scoff. He was pretty good at making people talk himself and she knew that. “Problem isn’t that he doesn’t talk, Bekah,” he noted dryly, as he placed his hand on his stomach and pushed out his elbow as a gesture for her to grab hold of his arm so they could stroll further down the harbour arm in arm and he could take her to the little shop by the bay some hundred meters down. “Miller talks t’much, he does.”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes chaos is all we need   Sometimes chaos is all we need Empty

Sometimes chaos is all we need
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just a little fun and chaos
» Chaos you say
» The chaos happened here
» Chaos Mode
» She had the key to all the chaos [Morana]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum