Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Letting ourselves get a little lost

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 3:10 pm

He would lie if he told her, that he didn’t want that. Because he did, want to stay with her in his arms, forever. But he didn’t say anything because it almost sound like a promise. A promise he knew he couldn’t keep, because as soon as the snow disappeared, and they were out of the small cabin. He needed to get back to his duties, and even though he knew they could make it work and he could priorities her. There would be times where he needed to be there for his family. That meant broken promises, and cancelation at the last minute. And right now, he didn’t want to think of any of that. A slow smile spread over his lips as she said that they made a good time. “I agree” he whispered back, holding her a little closer closing his eyes with his forehead pressed against hers.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 3:38 pm

It wasn't like she didn't know what she was walking into, perhaps not to every detail. But she knew he had his duties, and his family to help. Family was just as highly valued to her as to him, and perhaps she wasn't really doing more than working at a simple bakery - but as long as they were both just honest, there wasn't an issue she couldn't work her mind around. Mariella closed her eyes just leaning her forehead against his, pushing the outside world away again, just being here, right here and right now. Not that there was much more that they could do than to just be.

So, she for now just enjoyed the time she had in his arms, just resting her head against his chest watching the flames from the fireplace keeping them warm, she kept it going, because the snow tried to drip down and kill it, making it harder to keep alive, but it was not a task she was to quit, because they needed the fire to keep going. It was weird just staying here having no idea how time was going, how long they had been here, they were just stuck in a timeless little space.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 23, 2021 12:23 am

They ended up in each other’s arms again. Feeling incredibly safe and at home with her here. A feeling he hadn’t been feeling a lot of lately. Not because he didn’t like his family, he loved it. And there was nothing compared to the pack mentality in a high functional pack. But he had sacrificed so much of his happiness for his family. Seeing how they all had found love and gotten married. Carried or having a partner carrying their kids. And he had never done that. He had never been married; he had never gotten any kids. Because, when he felt like he could settle down. Even if he had been having a long period of time where he had just travelled. It was like he was pulled back. His father calling asking if he could be there. Then there had been Melanie getting hurt, the thing with Adonis. When his father had been killed. He really shouldn’t complain, because he had gladly done it when the situation had occurred. He just, noticed right now, how much he had missed out on.

He had no idea when they had fallen asleep. But he woke to the voices of people in the area. They were still far away. But a soft hum left him as he looked down in his arms. Still holding around Mariella. The fire had gone out, but he still felt warm. “I think someone is coming” he mumbled, looking over his shoulder, hearing what he thought could be Elias or his father? Was that Nigel? He groaned, as he could hear how his father and Nigel was talking to one another. Who would have thought that, that human could carry so much alpha energy around him when it came to his family? Funny, to one it could sound like Damian had no respect for Nigel, but if he hadn’t, he wouldn’t have talked to him as he did.  “That is our family” he mumbled, leaning a little more down into the sofa. “You can’t just, you know, teleport us away, could you?” he laughed.

Well, it’s my sister! Of course, I’m coming too” Nigel growled at Damian, that looked over at the human and shook his head. “Well, it’s my son, and you’re just slowing us down” Nigel turned his eyes towards the werewolf, almost with the iconic. This Bitch.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 23, 2021 12:47 am

She exhaled softly, had she fallen asleep? Most likely, the fire had gone out, but yet just being here had been enough to keep both of them warm. Mariella blinked a little making her eyesight more clear in the still dark cabin. "Hmm?" She mumbled a little bit moving her eyes towards the door. Well, she knew Nigel wouldn't rest till she got back in one piece - and if she was right the rest of the gang would be right behind him. That is our family, Mariella turned her head towards Leon's chest with a small annoyed groan, for some reason she was not ready to leave this little fantasy island, and yet she knew they had to, and a small laugh escaped her before she moved her head towards him. "Sadly no, but we have at least a minute before they trace us here, and get to remove the drifts from the cabin," she mumbled before quickly placing a soft kiss against his lips. Only broken in a small chuckle as she could hear her brother and Damian. Slowly she pulled away from him, not because she wanted to, so she quickly reached up and placed a little peak on his lips before getting up on her feet. She reached over to the fire place, and focused some of her magic to send a flame up the chimney to signal more specific where in the snow they were placed. Yes, they were both marvelous trackers, but even bad weather and a good layer of snow could slow down everyone. "Now we at least know where they are headed, so they don't get stuck somewhere together for a night," she laughed a little by that thought.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 23, 2021 1:26 am

Leon let out a small sigh as she told him that she sadly couldn’t teleport them away. At least he could just hear Nigel and Damian, they could have brought the whole cavalry. Even though he would pay good money to see Jamie and Elias in the same room. But maybe, given the circumstances it was for the best that they weren’t.

Oh god, don’t even paint that picture for me, I’m not sure who would try to kill who first” he laughed, as the scenario unfolded in his mind. And even though he was sure that the two men had rather similar views on life, there was something about putting two alpha males in the same room. Especially when there was such a giant age different between them. “Well, we can’t keep lying here I guess” he mumbled, looking around, not really wanting to move anywhere.

There” Nigel said, and Damian huffed “yes I see it, I have eyes” Nigel grunted “My god, I didn’t think I could find someone that would annoy me more than my brother Jamie” he mumbled, Damian pulling a face. “I could say the same, just, maybe my brother Adonis would be nicer company than you” – “Oh shut up” Damian growled “what did you just say?” – “I said” he turned towards the werewolf pointing at him “Shut up” he then turned and kept walking away from the very stunned werelwolf, that sighed using his wind making a path towards the house where the flame had come from. Not really caring that he made snow land all over Nigel as he moved passed him and opened the door. Leon looked up “nice to hear that you still know how to make friends father” he groaned, Damian opening his mouth, both men pointing at each other, acting like teenagers. “He started it!” Leon laughed and got up from the sofa, helping Mariella. “Very mature
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 23, 2021 9:15 am

Her eyes glowed violet for a second as the other two strong personalities came closer and she shook her head a little bit turning her eyes from the fire place. It wasn't much fire energy that she had left by now, but as the door opened that wasn't the thing that mattered. Mariella moved her seafoam green eyes towards the door and seeing her brother and Leon's father enter, laughing as she let Leon help her back up. "Welcome to the cabin," Mariella gestured around with a simple hand movement, while her other was slightly around Leon for balance. The blew of cold air from the outside wasn't really doing much for the leftover storage of her energy. "We are okay," Mariella confirmed gaining eye contact with her brother, she could sense the worry after all, so confirming they were alright was perhaps the most important thing. Mariella turned her eyes towards Leon for a second, not able to hold back on the softer smile lifting on her lips, before the forced herself to look over at Nigel and Damian again. "But I do reckon this one here is beyond starving, so - we should get out of here," she nodded a little bit before walking over to give her brother a hug.

On the other side of the mountain Elias and Jamie had found each other, and after a rather interesting banter the two of them, had more or less decided to work together on figuring out where Leon and Mariella were. At some point they had put on a bet who was going to find them first, Jamie knowing Nigel was possibly one of the best trackers out there he knew there was a chance that he would find them before they did. While Elias had full on faith that if his father didn't find them first - they would. Then again to be fair, Elias of course had no idea of Nigel's abilities. Finally the two made it towards the cabin where Jamie was able to once again pick up on Nigel's trail, and Mariella's - okay the two others were there as well. "Told you," Jamie pointed out pointing towards the cabin from afar. "Hell you did," Elias strongly pointed out and looked towards the shapeshifter. "But I did," the shapeshifter lifted a finger in the air followed by a short laugh. "We should get a drink sometime," Jamie nodded a little. "Sounds good, and a round of dart - I bet I can beat your ass," Elias chuckled a little, "you wish." Elias chuckled before making it towards the cabin seeing everyone. "That's enough excitement for the night and morning, wouldn't you recon lovebirds? Shall we take the easy way back?" Elias looked around, being pushed further into the cabin by Jamie. "Easy way back?" Jamie pressed his brows together, and Elias took out his key. "A key, that's cute," - "Jamie" - "What?" Jamie looked around, looking towards Mariella, then Leon, Damian, back at Elias and then at Nigel.[/color]
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 23, 2021 2:16 pm

Damian nodded when Mariella mentioned that someone was beyond starving. He could understand why. It had taken them a few hours before they had noticed that he hadn’t been home yet, so him and Elias had driven by Nigel’s place to make sure he wasn’t there. That was when they had realized Mariella hadn’t come home either. That was when they had gotten out here. Nigel sighed a little, and Leon gave them both a half smile. “Thanks for coming, both of you” he mumbled, watching how Nigel pulled his sister into a warm hug and placed a soft kiss against her hair. “Well, we are just happy that you are both okay, and we found you guys so soon, the snow and dark didn’t make it easy” Damian nodded, feeling it much easier to be civil now that he knew that his son was okay. Even knowing that his son would always live, should he have been killed. That still didn’t take away the fathers worry.

Both Nigel and Damian sighed simultaneously as they heard Jamie and Elias coming closer. Leon groaned rubbing his forehead. “You thought it would be a great idea to put those two together?” he asked, Damian and Nigel looking at each other before looking at Leon. Shrugging. Clearly not worrying to much about it, besides finding the banter tedious. Which was rather double standards, given who the two males had been bickering like small children a few moments before. Leon pressed his fingers against his nose bridge, he was way to hungry to keep his cool as he normally did when it was involving his brother. “Yeah, let’s get out of here” he mumbled, not really caring about the fact that it looked weird, waited for someone to close the door so Elias could open it again to someplace warm. Preferably with food waiting for him.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 23, 2021 2:39 pm

Elias rolled his eyes at Jamie, making the shapeshifter mumble a little bit before Mariella moved her arm out towards him with intention to hit him on the upper arm, but as always Jamie's reflexes were much better than hers, so he grabbed her arm and just pulled her into a hug. Elias nodded to his brother giving him a small smile before walking to the door and closed it. Jamie pressing his eyes together very confused. Opening the door to the mansion back in Grounds of Lily and made a shift movement gesturing everyone to come on in. Jamie intrigued by all of this let go of his sister rather quickly, almost as if he had been the one stuck out in the snow for the entire night. Mariella walked towards Leon snaked her arm around his, "sorry about him, he gets very excited," she whispered with a soft chuckle, as she walked through the door Elias had opened. Her eyes looked around the space they entered, exhaling a little, he stomach first reacted to the smell of food, realizing how hungry she was as well - after all she had only eaten half a sandwich.

"There is some food for you in the kitchen," Melanie came towards them with a warmer smile. Looking at the two others, well she had swung by a few times to check up in Irina just because she could, so she had seen Nigel a few times before. Then her eyes fell on Leon and the fairy. "Good to see the two of you back in one piece, you most be starving, go get some food," she placed her hand shortly on Leon's shoulder giving it a little squeeze. "Food does sound vey good now that I'm thinking about it," Mariella nodded following Leon to get something to eat. "Would the rest of you like some coffee or a bite of anything?" Jamie looking around amazed, at everything, which Elias found rather fun, so he just started showing him a bit around.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 11:38 am

Leon couldn’t help but let out a chuckle as he saw Jamie’s curious eyes as he stepped through the door as the first person. “I'm guessing it has to be the cat in him” he clicked his tongue, and Nigel nodded with a slight rolling of his eyes. “Try growing up with that” he grinned, Leon looked towards Elias. Even though his brother, just like him, was a werewolf. He knew. “Oh, I don’t have try, I already did” he hummed, before walking through the door. The smell of food hit him right away. Making his teeth water, making it very hard for him to keep his manners. He gave Melanie a quick hug. “Alright, I’m off I’m so hungry” he mumbled, and half run towards the kitchen to get something down his stomach. At this point, he was sure he could have just gone out running and caught himself a deer to eat.

Nigel nodded, much like Damian “Coffee would be nice” Nigel said, still tired of being up this late. He was after all, only human and getting up in that age, were a nap wouldn’t be all that terrible. Damian looked towards Nigel and placed a hand on his shoulder to show him into the kitchen where Leon was already sitting and eating a plate of food.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 12:14 pm

Getting some food in their system was highly needed, she was just happy that Leon finally could get something to eat - for a werewolf he had gotten quite a lot of time without getting the right amount of food and water for that matter in the system. Mariella had already been drinking at least three glasses of water before she even got to eat more. She hadn't even gotten the time to focus on how great and huge this place were as her thoughts were stuck on Leon and the food in front of her she had started eating. She looked shortly up when Damian entered the kitchen, giving him a small warm smile before she kept on eating again, not needing as much as Leon to feel full, she just sat there for a moment getting the warmth back in her system. Then looking towards Nigel giving him a warmer smile, followed by Melanie who looked back.

"Maybe I should keep an eye on those two, before your brother's curiosity makes Elias ego boost up the sky, and he ends up taking him for a trip to New Zealand or something -" Melanie chuckled a little bit before looking over at Nigel, with a little chuckle. Two peas in a pot. Melanie walked over to get herself a cup of coffee, as the offered the rest as well
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 11:11 pm

Nigel couldn’t help but laugh, just a short low one. But a laugh nonetheless about Jamie boosting Elias’ ego too much, taking him for a trip to New Zealand. “Well, that is a real threat I’ll give you that, maybe I should go with you just to remind him that his girlfriend and two dogs will miss him very much if he just runs off like that” he got up and walked after Melanie, he was relieved that they had found Ella and Leon, and it hadn’t been because of the Russian pack that they had been missing. He raised his brow a little when a very tired looking human passed him on her way into the kitchen. Flora looked up and gave Melanie a warm smile.

Leon leaned over and placed a soft kiss on Mariella’s cheek when he noticed that his father also had disappeared. “I’m already missing the cabin” he mumbled, before turning his attention towards Flora that stepped into the kitchen with a book under her arm, rubbing under her eyes. It was now that she felt that she wasn’t alone. “Oh, oh hello” she said with a warm smile and waved towards fairy, before she gave a small wave. “I’m Flora, weird human cavewoman that lives in the library” she informed, before turning towards the coffee pot. “yeeees coffee” Leon trying not to laugh cleared his throat. “Flora?” he asked, and she turned around looking a little insane as she tried to widen her eyes so they wouldn’t close and make her fall asleep on the spot. “When was the last time you slept?” he asked “Sleep?” she asked, closing her eyes without thinking about it while pouring into her cup. “Oh shit” Leon quickly got up and grabbed the pot and the coffee, then Flora before she fell over because she had fallen asleep. “Oh, hey Leon” she said with a smile before turning towards Ella “hello, my name is Flora, wait I’ve already introduced myself, haven’t I?” she added. Leon groaned a little. “Elias!” he yelled, moving Flora towards the table to sit her down. “Aw, thank you” she mumbled, sitting down, placing her elbows on the table placing her face in them. Once again falling asleep.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 11:53 pm

Mariella chuckled softly by the kiss on her cheek, "don't say that twice, I'm sure we can highjack a car and get back there in no time," she teased a little low, before turning her head towards the girl stepping inside the kitchen. Mariella grabbed her hands around the warm cup of coffee, still having a little bit of trouble regaining the heat from having send out that fire signal. "Hello - I" Mariella tilted her head a little bit to the side, chuckling a bit by the clearly tired woman. She pressed her brows a little bit together as the clearly sleep deprived woman reached for the coffee, as Leon asked when this Flora girl had slept last time. Mariella almost rushed from where she was standing as the girl suddenly closed her eyes, but Leon closer by and faster got there first. "Yeah you did," Mariella kept her eyes on Flora for a second as Leon guided her to the table. He called for Elias, and if Mariella knew her own brother well enough - it would be hard to pull Jamie off once he had set his mind on something, at this point she was glad that Nigel was here. Well, Mariella had done her own fair sharing of reading late up at night before she got to Athena at least. "Jeez she is just like - gone, who can fall asleep in that position?" Mariella wondered looking at the girl with her head tilted a little bit, pressing her brows together taking a sip of her own coffee, feeling the warm from it like a comfortable blanket around her.

She placed her coffee cup down and walked over gently trying to move Flora's arms down to the counter with one hand, keeping her head in the other, so she gently could let her rest against the counter and not risk banging her head down in it. "There you go," she whispered before taking a small step to the side, and reached for her coffee again as she looked at Leon - "he might be a on delay. I blame Jamie," she sighed a little with a small chuckle. It had to be exciting for his wolf, to be around more werewolves than he was used to - yes he was around Irina and Maya often, but she reckoned it wasn't really the same as meeting up with Elias that just seemed to give up the same energies as Jamie. "At least they aren't at each others throats," she shook her head a little, actually thankful for that.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 12:14 am

Leon chuckled “Elias” he quickly added when Mariella asked who could fall asleep in the position. "Elias can, no problem" Because he had seen in multiple times. Sometimes it was with a book on his chest lying with his back half over the chair back. He couldn’t help but smile as he saw how Mariella readjusted how Flora was lying over the table, sound asleep. Starting to mumble a few incoherent words. He let out a soft sigh as he sat down on his chair again and shook his head. “Well, she looks like she sleeps quite fine here, but something tells me that Elias wouldn’t appreciate that I would be the one putting her into her bed” he mused, not that he would ever do anything to a woman that was sleeping. But you never really knew how Elias would react when it came to people that he liked. And since this clearly was something very new for him, after everything that had gone down with Florence. He shook his head and looked towards Mariella and guided her back to the seat next to him. “Luckily it seems that everyone from our family is getting along, better than I would have expected” he had to be honest, mostly because they had been hunters. That always brought tension when it came to supernatural families and humans that had been brought up to kill these families.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 1:32 am

Somehow she had no trouble imaging that Elias could fall asleep like that. She walked closer towards Leon, and chuckled a little. "Then there is nothing but to wait I guess," Mariella then walked over to sit down on the chair next to him. "Yeah I know -" she chuckled a little bit looking towards where she could feel Nigel just really wanting to go home and sleep, and Jamie's excitement. Then she looked back towards Leon with a soft smile. She gave Irina some of the credit when it came to Nigel's acceptance of the werewolves, still remembering in the beginning of the year when he had found Irina and Mila, and let them stay for that one night - that one night that never had just been one night. "Well, the thing about our families is that they prioritize family - its the core," she reached her hand out let it rest against his cheek, while letting her thumb trace over the warm skin. "And like Archie is totally chill with it - I, I might have been talking a little bit about you," she chuckled a little, feeling just a little bit of heat returning to her cheeks for a second. Well, she was at this point Archie knew more about everyone in the family than the rest. Not that Archie as the only one she had ended up talking about Leon with, because she was somewhat hard not to see right through. She slowly removed her hand again, but her hand didn't move far, and just rested upon his, looking shortly back towards Flora sleeping behind her still.

Elias finally returned smiling at them, then looking towards the sleeping Flora. "I told her not to go with that triple expresso," he sighed a little before walking over to Flora. It didn't take him much effort before he had lifted her up in his arm to carry her up to bed. "I will be right back," he excused himself and headed up the stairs. Not because he really could allow himself to say she should be able to go to sleep at responsible hours - he wasn't much better himself. Elias also knew he had to sent people back once he came back down, but right now he wanted to make sure Flora got to bed first. Now Mariella just wondered if the tired Nigel had managed to capture the overstimulated Jamie.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 2:25 am

He was quick to put his hand on top of hers as she placed it against his cheek. He could feel how cold she felt, at least compared to how she normally felt when he touched her hands. “Oh, you have, have you, talked about me with Archie?” he chuckled, leaning over so his arms could snake around her waist and quickly pulled her onto his lap. One of the reasons being that he wanted to warm her up more, and the other, just because he wanted to be close to her. “And what, pray tell, have you talked about Archie with me?” he smiled rather goofily at her, as his brother returned to them. He looked towards the sleeping Flora and shook his head. “Like you should talk” Leon huffed giving his brother a half smile.

Flora already stirred in Elias’ arms as he picked her up, but wake up, well somewhat when they started walking up the stairs. “The wolves are running for the hills” she mumbled, opening her eyes halfway up and a brilliant smile formed on her lips as she looked at Elias. Her fingers found his cheek. Letting her fingers glide into his stubble from his beard. “You’re so lifelike, best dream in a long time, better than last time” she mumbled giggling. She turned her head and looked down. “Oh, wow, so tall!” she laughed, humming closing her eyes and falling asleep again. Not that it lasted long, as she woke up again when they came to her bedroom. “You’re so beautiful” she whispered, letting her hand find the side of his neck.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 12:05 pm

A softer giggle escaped her lips as his arms snaked around her and pulled her onto his lap, and let one of her arms fold around over his shoulders. "Oh I bet you would like to know that huh?" Mariella chuckled teasingly, letting her fingers trace through his hair a little bit, then placing her lips against his temple. She took in the warmth from his embrace, the closeness. The soft smile didn't leave her lips, "I might have mentioned that I'd met this very handsome guy --- that I'm completely head over heels for," she added with a softer voice, still letting her fingers through his hair.

Elias couldn't help but chuckle by Flora, "yes they are," he mumbled lovingly to her statement of wolves running for the hills, looking down shortly as she seemed to wake up a little. In a state between asleep and awake. He chuckled a bit again once she placed her hand on his cheek, trying not to laugh to hard by her next statement, "last time huh?" He licked his lips a little bit, then she was out again, opening the door to her bedroom, and get her over to the bed, "and you are sleep talking my dear," he bended over to place her down on the mattress, trying to get lift his hand up to gently remove hers from his neck. Then lifting the covers a little, so she could get comfortable and tugged in.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 3:01 pm

Leon made a clear expression as if he was thinking about the fact that he wanted to know what they had talked about. Then he looked towards Ella nodding “Yes, I would very much like to know that” he said with a giant smile on his lips. A soft hum left him as she started tracing her fingers through his hair, he placed her a little better, so her body was sitting on him with the side turned towards his chest, so he could take his coffee cup and take a sip. “Oh, you did?” he mused, giving her a smirk clearly liking what he heard very much. As he placed a soft kiss against the corner of her lip. “Well, I might have mentioned to anyone that asked me, that I was falling in love with this very beautiful and gorgeous fairy, so I guess that makes us even” he mumbled letting his hand found her cheek. Pulling her into a soft and passionate kiss.

I’m not!” she tried to argue, feeling a little more awake as he placed her on the mattress. A disgruntled noise left her as he tried to remove her hand from his neck. “Hey, no, you’re not leaving?” she mumbled, finally taking her hands away from him, peaking from the covers looking at him with her bright green eyes and a small pout. It felt like an eternity since she had seen him last, because of how busy his father had kept him after they had stepped through the door to this mansion. Which had also been the reason why she hadn’t really moved from the library, keeping her mind occupied, also so she wouldn’t call or text Charles.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 4:14 pm

She nodded a little, to confirm just before he placed his lips on the corner of hers. Her lips blossomed up up a bigger smile, as he mentioned that he might have talked about her as well. Mariella felt his warm hand resting against her cheek, before she was pulled into a kiss, feeling the warmth she had lost return to her body within seconds as she returned the kiss, almost savoring every movement their lips made against each other. She really didn't want this night to just end, she didn't want to leave. Releasing their lips from each other she leaned her forehead against his, chuckling delighted, "I will never get tired of that," she mused as she exhaled softly.

Elias couldn't help but laugh a little more at her, how could he not? "Well, not before I'm sure you actually stay in bed, no," he mumbled a little bit to her reply. Almost afraid that she would fall down the stairs if she kept trying to stay awake when she clearly was beyond exhausted. Well, she could at least keep somewhat up with him about that - other than Elias being a werewolf made it a little bit easier for him to stay up late. His eyes caught her peaking from the covers, making Elias chuckle. It would be the full moon soon enough, and they had prepared the entire thing with Neil along with keeping tabs on the Russian pack - he had not seen her as much as he liked. But perhaps after the full moon and once they actually got a hand on what Adonis was planning or why the Russian Pack was here - he would have more time. At least they had scared them off for now - at least outside of this area and the Northern part of the woods - last seen in the West area. "Well, how about if you sleep, I will sneak you off somewhere special tomorrow, just the two of us, and we get a cup of coffee somewhere of your choosing?" Elias suggested and sat down on the bed looking at her. Well, he couldn't really stay long with her, he had to get the Blanchard's back home.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 8:32 pm

It was amazing just what her kisses could wake in him. Something he was sure he had never experienced before. And it was only making him want to explore this feeling even more. Letting a soft unsatisfied sound leave his nose, as she pulled away. It quickly turned into a soft hum as she told him that she would never get tired of that. “Well, I make sure to test that theory extensively” more or less telling her, that he had no intentions to stop kissing her. He leaned a little back and pushed some of her hair behind her ear. “How did I ever become this lucky, to get to meet the perfect girl in an ally, while being in a panic attack” he teased, leaning in kissing her again before she had a chance to answer him.  

She pouted a little more, and then a cheeky smile formed on her lips. “So, if I just keep trying to get out of bed, you’ll actually stay?” she teased him, trying to poke holes in his logic that he should just stay then. But after a while he clearly came up with a solution that made her widened her eyes. Flora listened, somewhere special, just the two of them. “Already sleeping!” she quickly said closing her eyes pulling the covers over her body and made a big show of showing him that she meant it, and that she would stay in bed. Especially if it meant that she got a whole day with him when she woke up again.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 10:51 pm

"Good," she whispered back, enjoying how the power of a simple touch, begging her to keep him close, as he brushed some of her hair behind her ear. His words made her chuckle a little, and she wanted to reply, yet he didn't give her much of a chance to do so before his lips met with hers again. Mariella moved her hand to his cheek, brushing her fingertips over the warm skin. Because she felt so fortunate to have met him, to get to be with him, because she had never felt this whole with someone before. Mariella had always been quite secretive when it came to being with someone, it had taken her so much time before actually telling her brothers about being with Nathaniel back then, she had not even thought about mentioning Henry till Nigel had wondered where she was sneaking off to, but was only because she had never been completely sure. Not till now. She was so over the moon happy that she hadn't been able to not talk about it, not share it. So, she kissed Leon back with every single piece of love she felt towards him.

Elias shook his head a little bit, at least she tried. He couldn't help but laugh a little as she then said she was already sleeping, to the fact he would see to get her somewhere tomorrow. Now he knew it was perhaps a promise that was dangerous to make, but it didn't have to be all day, it could be some hours. He just wanted a few hours if anything, Elias took a deeper breath in, "good," he licked his lips a little looking at her moving under the covers and making herself ready for bed. Elias leaned over placing a soft kiss on the top of her hair. "Sleep tight," he whispered softly before getting back up, looking at her a just a brief moment, and exhaled as he took a few steps closer towards the door. Well, as sleepy as she was - he wasn't even sure she would remember if their conversation was real or a dream.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 11:05 pm

It would be clear to anyone stepping into the kitchen seeing the two sitting in the chair kissing, that they were in love. Even very much so. There was always that tell, when it came down to it in how two people where towards one another. How they were touching, or how they melted into each other. Now there could be passion, like the one that you sometimes found when being out in town.

How was it? Shakespeare said, Journeys end in lovers meeting, but he also said that love was blind. Love fades, for others love is simply lost. But then of course love can also be found, even if just for the night. And for the first time in a very long time, he felt like he had found the love that Shakespeare talked about, or any writer had written about. Which was a wild thought, when you thought about how little time, he had actually known Mariella in. But was love determined over days, months or years? Or was it already beginning with that first time your eyes met. That first touch or talk. For the first time, living after his own words. Just letting it happen and open himself up for a world of opportunities. Someone cleared their throat, and Leon pulled away opening one of his eyes watching Nigel, Melanie and Jamie. “Hello?” he said with a small smile, not really making any indication that he was about to let go of Mariella in his arms.

Flora mumbled some words, as she clearly had fallen asleep again.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 11:29 pm

Mariella heard someone clear their throat, Nigel. She had heard that specific sound so many times when he thought Roman and Katelyn were getting too touchy touchy, same with Howie and Maya for that matter. But it didn't stop her from making a small noise, clearly not amused by being interrupted, before turning her head towards her brothers and Melanie, just giving them a soft smile, yet not moving away from Leon. "You found him," she looking towards Jamie for a second before looking at Nigel again. Jamie took a smaller breath in, but couldn't really help but smile, how could he not smile at his sister looking so happy? "Well he did, this place is incredible," he complimented. "As you mentioned for the tenth time by now," Melanie chuckled a little bit, giving Leon a warm smile, she this was a sight she loved to see - her nephew in love. "Doesn't make it any less true," Jamie pointed out with a smile looking around the kitchen as well, then again, Jamie had always found greater manors and castles rather fascinating. Mariella looked towards Leon again, placing a soft kiss on his cheek before she turned her head towards the others again, grabbing her coffee cup and took a few more mouthfuls. "Well I'm sure Elias is on his way down, so you don't fall asleep while leaning up another door frame," Melanie looked towards Nigel with a soft smile. Jamie already leaving a small laughter by that thought, before placing a hand on Nigel's shoulder for a second before letting it go. Always something they wouldn't have to drive all the way back to Aston.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 11:58 pm

Nigel just looked slightly unimpressed as Mariella changed the topic about her sitting there snogging Leon. Now, he was overprotective he knew that. But could you blame him? After everything with Nathaniel, and then Henry. He generally had a hard time letting any of his girls go into relationships. Because he knew how he and his brother had been. Well, all expect Archie, the true gentleman of all the Blanchard boys. Of course, people could change, he had seen it in Jamie, when he had met McKenna. But even more now that he was together with Sariel, it was like a how new person was starting to show. Maybe a little more obnoxious now that he could run free and let out his animals. But even with that, Nigel was very happy for his brother and liked this version of him, the absolute best.  “Yes, found him” he mumbled a little tired and put down the cup of coffee he had finished. A yawn left him, and he blinked a little nestling against the doorframe, just as Melanie pointed out that Elias would be down, so he didn’t have to fall asleep one more time. “Yeah well, might still have time to do that” he mumbled. Leon gave a small smile, taking a glass of water this time, not really ready to say goodbye to Mariella, but also knew that he had too. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day as he had pushed off all his meetings today till tomorrow. Downside of being with a prince.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 12:24 am

Mariella tilted her head a little looking at her tired older brother, she had no doubt everything he always did came from wanting what was best for her - for everyone. And there had been a lot going on. Jamie shook his head a little bit at Nigel almost falling asleep again, very tempted to see if he could shake some life into Nigel - but also very well knew it would likely be his death, but if that woke him up a little for now - would it be worth it? Mariella moved her eyes towards Jamie for a moment, it was insane how much inner peace had found with himself since moving here, and just overall finding comfort in being who he was rather than anything else. Even if it made his energy go crazy time to time, like right now, a child high on sugar after eating too much candy. "Looks like I will be carrying you to bed huh?" Ella chuckled a little at Nigel before shaking her head softly, downing the rest of her coffee just as could sense Elias come closer, and it didn't take long before she could hear him walking down the stairs. A sigh left her knowing it meant she had to go soon enough. "One Flora down," he announced with a soft chuckle looking around the people in the kitchen. "And free ticket home," he pulled out his key from his pocket, walking towards the living room, and Jamie followed delighted, grabbing Nigel's hand to drag him along. Melanie chuckled a little before moving upstairs, letting Mariella and Leon have the kitchen for one more moment. Mariella turned her eyes towards Leon, "that was it for this night's adventure huh?" Well, she did take her sweet time getting up, selfishly enough just wanting as many seconds as she could get. She knew it would take a few days before they would see each other again - well she was happy to even just get a few texts, she knew he was a busy man. Which also was why she made most of the time she had.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 12:41 am

Nigel waved his hand a little, so he without words could tell his sister that she was being silly. Even though a bed was really alluring right now. He opened his eyes as he felt that Elias came down the stairs and looked towards him. Flora, it had to be that very tired human girl that had passed them. As Jamie grabbed Nigel’s hand, he quickly slapped it away. “What am I, five? Hands off, dipshit” Nigel groaned even though there was a slight smirk on his lips. He narrowed his eyes a little as he looked over his shoulder telling Marielle that she needed to come as well now. But he refrained from that idea and decided to let her come when she was ready.

Leon looked towards Ella as she turned her eyes to him. A sad smile formed on his lips, and he made a small nod. “Yeah, I’m afraid it is” he let out a small sigh “I’m going to miss you, very much” he mumbled giving her a small kiss. Turning her around and got up from the chair with her still in his arms. After a few seconds of kissing, he let her down and placed a new kiss against her forehead. “I’ll call you when I get a few days off again?” he asked, feeling how his heart already ached from not knowing when that would be. Hopefully not long.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 2 Empty

Letting ourselves get a little lost
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Lost on you
» Everything that can be lost may also be found
» I must've lost my mind
» Are you lost? Odette
» Lost and Found [tw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum