Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Lost on you

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 1:07 am

@Dinah <33

He had entangled their fingers as they went on their way to dominos. The last few weeks had been great, even though she still had her school to take care of, Jake didnt mind. They could just hang out at the academy, as he usually had waited for her to finish her classes, standing outside the school. Looking at it, he didnt really feel it had changed much in his time. Well people wore different clothes but it werent all too different. He smiled as he saw her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead as he had greeted her. When they walked, he had asked her about her classes, wanting to know if anything interesting had happened, but ready to listen if something annoying or even boring had happened. Kyle hadnt been very happy with him leaving the mansion, but he had come to like Dinah, so whenever Jake said it had been to meet her, Kyle would just flaunt this big embarrassing smile and let him go.

"So I decided to play a little prank on Karmena. Big mistake, by the way. I wanted to see just how nitpicky she could be, so I had switched the content of her shampoo bottles around," he explained as they strolled down the street, as he wrinkled his nose with a uncertain smile. "Next day, her hair. I never thought I could see hair be that fuzzy and filled with volume," he then said as he started laughing shaking his head. "She realized when I just couldnt stop giggling," he then explained as his laughter continued in a chuckle that made him choke a bit on his next words. "So anyway... That's why my arm has that big purple mark" he then said, not really being bothered by having the bruise at all. He thought it had been worth the prank. "But then she told Amaryllis," his eyes widened slightly and he whistled. "I've never been scolded harder in my life," he said, looking at Dinah as he couldnt help smiling.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 12:28 pm

Dinah liked getting picked up like this at the academy. When Jake was there, she didn’t feel like her classes could move at a faster pace. Excitedly she went to the gates and were greeted by a sweet kiss to the forehead. She smiled at him. Ever since everything with Eaden she had felt lost, but Jake somehow made it more bearable. Their fingers entangled they started walking and she was happy in this moment. She hadn’t seen Eaden at the academy, but maybe that was for the best. She still felt like she was hurting, but Jake seemed to mend her heart without even trying. She had visited more often, also getting to know a bit more about the few people hanging around the mansion. Dinah found herself liking how Kyle and Jake interacted, and she had gotten to greet the vampire Karmena and the trybrid Amaryllis as well. It was weird feeling like she for once in her life had friends. It hadn’t taken her long to realize that they weren’t from this time, but to her it didn’t matter. Jake asked about her classes and she hadn’t really had anything interesting happen today, or not since the last time they hung out. Though their first day after her and Eaden’s fight had moved fast, they had decided to take things back a bit. Dinah felt like she didn’t need the sex to make herself feel validated, at least not when she was with Jake.

As they walked Jake told about one of his pranks, and Dinah as always shook her head and chuckled to herself. He was a trouble maker, but she found it really endearing. She looked at him with widened eyes as he said how Karmena’s hair had looked, and she had a hard time imagening that silky long hair in a big fuzzy mess. She chuckled however and looked to the bruise as he mentioned it. She didn’t approve of violence, but in this case, Jake had kinda asked for it. As he mentioned Amaryllis being brought into it she couldn’t help but giggle, imagining that small trybrid scolding that tall werewolf was a comedy in itself. ”It served you right,” she chuckled and gave his hand a squeeze as she looked up at him. Dinah did feel happy when she was with Jake, he was like a warm blanket that shielded her from everything that had happened. But no matter how hard she tried, she knew he couldn’t replace what her and Eaden had had. She knew she had told Eaden to stay away, but she didn’t expect him to be disappearing into thin air.

As they got to the pizza place she stopped outside, pulling him closer and pulling him down to a sweet kiss. She always felt the warmth radiating from his lips as they touched. ”But tell me if we need to plan a bigger prank on both of them,” she said with a teasing smile on her lips. The weather outside was nice, and she suggested they could order a pizza to go eat it at the fountain.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 1:02 pm

"Yeah it probably did, but it was hella worth it," he agreed with her and looked a bit ahead as he thought about it. Karmena and he had always had their clashes, but it seemed like after everything that had happened, Karmena's had been less prone to return his jests, but it had gotten better. Introducing Dinah to them had definitely been a good idea. "I can just imagine Amary sitting for hours trying to help her fix her hair," he said in a chuckle and shook his head. He had felt that there was something bothering Dinah, he noticed it mostly if she had fallen asleep before him. He just didnt know if it would be wise to ask her about it, even though letting her suppress it probably wasnt a good idea. He looked up at the pizza place before he was pulled down to a kiss, gasping but quick to place his arms on her sides as he returned the kiss.
His feelings for her had gotten stronger over the time they had spent together, that was clear to see for everyone in the house. Most of them had teased him, especially those that didnt know why he was so warm and giggly at times. Reginald and Jamie had been merciless with their teases like two annoying big brothers, trying to figure out who it was that he liked, but he hadnt told them much. Jamie being the drama queen he was had demanded to know as the matchmaker of the house - Probably to be the judge of how well they fit together. "We're definitely going to mess with them," he agreed with her as he smiled at her. He nodded at her suggestion and looked at the menu as he figured out what he wanted. He ended up ordering a hawaiian, pineapples on pizza wasnt a crime in his head.
"They all want to know who you are," he then said as they waited for their pizza, smiling at her with warm eyes. "Karm and Amary is the only ones that know though," he clarified as he entangled their fingers again. "And well, my dad too," he added and made a slight embarrassed smile. It was hard to keep secrets from Kyle.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 2:23 pm

At first it had been strange, feeling like such an outsider looking in, but both of those girls, though very different, seemed to take her in. Dinah was not always shy when it came to doing her duties, but meeting people that Jake cared about made her more timid. The best thing was that she always could surprise Jake in this way, locking their lips and feeling him surprised at first then lean into it. It was weird feeling these butterflies roam her stomach as she was close to Jake. She still felt bad inside, because she was still caught up in the promise she had made to Eaden. But he had taken the liberty to free himself of that promise when he needed, and she needed this right now. Crawling back to her brother would just mean them resuming things as they always had. She broke the kiss and smiled at him agreeing with her. Licking her upper lip she looked at the menu, deciding to order something different. Dinah was not used to all of this yet, just ordering food and having it served so quickly – besides that there was all the options to choose from. She ordered a proscuitto and ordered some soft drinks as well. As they had ordered she looked to him as he spoke.

She could feel her cheeks getting a pink color as he spoke about people wanting to know who she was. Her and Jake had barely even spoken about what they were, but she didn’t really need a label right now. It was true that Amaryllis knew, but it was only because Amaryllis had been so forward. Besides that Karmena found out pretty quickly as she caught them having their lips locked as Dinah was saying goodbye for the day. And Kyle. Well she guessed a father always knew was up in one way or another. ”I’d like to meet them all Jake, but I don’t want it to coinside with their troubles,” she said looking up at him, as she started blushing more, she looked down. She liked Jake, she didn’t doubt that, but she still didn’t know if she was ready to be tossed into all of the crazy that had happened to those kids. She looked at their entangled fingers and she smiled to herself at the sight. He was doing all of this so effortlessly, mending her heart and it was as easy as breathing with him. ”Besides, I think my aunt wouldn’t really approve – I know she doesn’t know me that well, but from what I’ve gathered, she’s not really a fan of our family,” she said furrowing her brows. Maybe she was wrong, but she couldn’t tell. She had been surprised that Karmena hadn’t hit her because of what her father had done, but maybe that was because she knew that Dinah had nothing to do with it all.

Their pizza got ready and Dinah picked them up with her free hand and still held her other entangled with Jake’s. Outside it was hot, but the trees and large buildings around them made the shadows on the ground greater. She sat down on the edge of the large fountain, it was huge and they could easily sit there without even getting near the water. She opened her box of pizza, taking a slice and took a bite. She chewed for a bit, looking around at the different people walking through the street and she smiled to herself. ”Maybe we should go for a swim later?” she suggested, looking back at Jake with a hopeful smile. Dinah had told Karmena and Amaryllis about the spot that Jake had made, and for now it was just the four of them using it. She leaned over, stealing a piece of pineapple from the top of his pizza, chuckling to herself as she popped it into her mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 2:58 pm

He was happy to hear that she would meet them all but shook his head at her but. "Dont worry. They'd probably love to get their mind off those things. So if we started out slow and found like something fun to do, I'm sure they'd be fine," he assured her with a smile as he touched her cheek gently. He loved when she blushed, it was adorable.
"She'd just need some time to get to know you. I'm sure she'd like you as much as everyone else," he assured her with optimism as he smiled. If he had been honest, he was surprised that Karmena hadnt had a negative reaction as well. He thought that the vampire would be quick to lash out in anger, but she was understanding, even when he told her later that Dinah was the daughter of the man who killed her. It made him think that maybe the vampire wasnt as mean spirited as he thought - Maybe Amaryllis had made her softer. He shook the thoughts out of his head and smiled at Dinah as she picked up their pizza. He sat down next to her and grabbed his box as he opened the pizza and inhaled the sweet scent of warm pineapples. "This is what a good life smells like," he said with a big grin as he took a piece and bit down on it. He was chewing as she made her suggestion and narrowed his eyes at her with a crooked smile, wiping off a bit of flour from the corner of his mouth with his thumb. "Sure. The sun is making the air unbearable," he said as he looked up at the sky for a bit, finishing his piece. He gasped as she stole a pineapple and looked at her with betrayed eyes before he laughed, "Hey. Those are the foundation of this amazing pizza," he said with a rather serious tone, before he picked up another piece and moved it up to her mouth. "I dont mind sharing it though," he then said with a smile.
He finished up his pizza and exhaled deeply as he felt satisfied. He placed his hands on the edge of the fountain and leaned a bit back as he enjoyed the sun rays. He glanced at her shortly before he slowly moved his hand down to the water, in a swift motion he sprayed just a little bit up her back before he laughed gleefully, "You're too hot, you need to cool down," he said with a sly smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 3:20 pm

”I trust you,” she whispered as she leaned against the hand he had placed on her cheek. As he spoke about her aunt she didn’t really know what to say. One thing was the fact that these people weren’t even born yet, which had confused her ability to see their life span at first. It had been weird, seeing a birth date next to their estimated lifespan. Another thing was that she for once weren’t the only one out of place. Maybe their out of place were a bit more litteral than hers, but it made her feel welcome. His optimism made her smile as she looked at him. It was nice hearing some encouragement form the tall werewolf, and she felt herself on a pink cloud as she thought about it. Sitting down by the fountain she chuckled at Jake’s words and shook her head. He was silly, but she liked it so much. She needed his joy and his quirkyness to get through her tough days. Her brother had left a hole behind in her heart, and it seemed like no matter how much she tried, Jake couldn’t fill all of it. She needed her missing puzzle piece, but she didn’t want to admit that yet. Stealing the piece of pineapple she giggled at his outburst and sudden seriousness, returning it with an innocent smile and fluttering her eyes. She followed his hand as he took a piece of pineapple, offering it to her and she chukled at his words. She snatched the piece, making sure to place a sweet kiss against his now empty fingers.

The sun was baking, and it was weird how the summer seemed to have come out of nowhere. She was already looking forward to their swin later. Finishing her pizza she placed a hand over her stomach. She had eaten too much, but it had been too good for her to notice in the moment. She licked the corner of her mouth to get some residue off it and looked around at the people once more. The silence didn’t seem to bother her much, and it honestly didn’t. With Jake, silence just meant relaxation. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sun on her pale skin and feeling it warm her up. She was wearing a summery green dress that stopped around her knees and had strops instead of sleeves. Then she felt the cold water and in instinct she let out a loud squeel, almost sounding like a scream as she stumbled to her feet and looked at Jake. You … she muttered under her breath. Her mouth open in chok, but she soon giggled and jumped on him, sitting on his lap. She locked her one hand around his neck, the other hand reaching down to the water and cupping it, and threw some of it on his back with a chuckle. Then she caught his blue eyes with her grey green and she felt so happy. Her wet hand found it’s way to his hair and she kissed him. Her heart beating faster at the sensation of his warm lips pressed against hers. ”I swear I’m going to win the battle today,” she whispered against his lips. The battle refered to the small wrestling match that Amaryllis had introduced. It took place on the raft on the lake and the winner would have to throw the loser in the water.
[/color]
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 3:47 pm

He couldnt help but laugh at her mutter and he was sure she would push him down into the fountain. He chuckled as she jumped him, wrapping an arm around her. He watched her with careful eyes as he felt her hand reach down to the water, "Dont you dare...." he warned as he then gasped at the cold that slung up his back and wetted his shirt, another string of laughter leaving his lips. He pulled her closer as their eyes met. He leaned into the kiss right away like he had anticipated it, feeling his breath slow down as her taste mixed with the pizza she had eaten was wonderful. Her whisper made him scoff, "You can swear all you want," he answered in a low tone before he leaned a bit back, tilting his head slightly backwards as he looked at her with calculating eyes, "But we both know if I'm remotely close to falling in, you know I'd take you down with me," he then said as he moved his head back to being close to hers, kissing her lip softly.
"Should we go for that swim?" he asked as his hand caressed her back, his eyes slowly moving around his face as he couldnt seem to wait to get into the water with her again. He suddenly frowned slightly at her, "I know what you're thinking. Dont," he then said rather seriously as his hand grabbed a firmer grasp on the edge of the fountain, "I will chase you and make you regret it, Dinah," he said more serious, raising his eyebrows like he was trying to figure out if she was testing him. He could already imagine the coldness surround him but he was in a tight spot with his arm bent slightly, making his grasp useless.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Jake’s gasp at the cold made her laugh, but she wasn’t being mean about it. He was a troublemaker himself, it would only make sense that she let him have some of his own medicine sometimes. His warm lips tasted like the mixture of the sweet pineapples and the tomatosauce, but she liked it. ”I would hope that you would always pull me with you into your troubles,” she teased him before she felt his soft kiss, returning it gently. She nodded at his words, but got a slight devilish smile on her lips. He caught on quickly and she chuckled to herself, running her hands down to rest at his chest. Dinah never did things out of spite, but this was a golden oportunity, and it might earn her some points with his friends at some point. She leaned down to his lips, not touching his lips, just hovering over them. His scent was always so pleasant, and it was like his warm body transfered some of it’s warmth over to it. She placed a sweet kiss on his lips, hoping to distract him slightly as she pressed her lower body against his. Then in a quick movement she jumped off him, giving him a push back that could send him into the fountain and she stood for a while watching his reaction before she started running. Her laugh would be easy to follow, not to mention she always stood out like a sore thumb.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 4:33 pm

"You can count on me," he assured her in a sly smirk as he caught onto her devilish smile. He felt her teases and even though he warned her, he was sure nothing could change her mind about this. When she moved closer to his lips but didnt let hers touch, a soft sigh left his lips as he really wanted them to. Feeling her lips on his always sent small sparks of something nice through him and he could never get enough of it. He was finally allowed to taste her lips and gasped in a muffle as he felt her body move against his, yet too drawn in by the kiss to do anything about it. Before he knew it, he was pushed down into the cold water, grabbing onto the edges to push his face above the surface, frowning deeply as he spat out some water. "I did warn you," he mumbled under his breath as she ran off, moving over the edge before he quickly followed her. Catching up to her wasnt hard as he had fairly long legs and being a werewolf also meant that he was fairly sporty by nature. He pulled his arms around her and lifted her up as he spun around in a small circle, holding her close as he laughed. "Got you," he said in a victorious tone as he turned her around and looked up at her with dreamy eyes.

Eaden had returned just a few hours ago. Going on the little getaway trip with Calista had helped him return somewhat to his normal self, at least to the point where no one could read how he was feeling. He still felt like shit, but distracting himself had been fairly easy. But he hadnt gone back to the academy, nor did he really feel like it. Being reminded of her, to him probably just meant that he would make Calista's efforts in helping him be for nothing - And he couldnt do that to his friend. He had his hands in his pockets, his skin had taken the sun's beauty from spain with him, giving his already tanned skin just a slight darkness to it, but not a lot, seeing he was a demon and changes were hard. It would go away rather quickly anyway with the chances of clouds and rain in England. He heard a familiar sound as he walked and felt a shiver run down his spine as he wasnt sure if he should run towards it or away from it. His body just moved on it's own, turning the corner to see them standing there. He felt a frown form in his brows but tried his best to keep his calm. His body however had a different idea, it still felt the attachment, the jealousy, stronger than ever now when they hadnt seen each other in a while. "What the hell?" it just flew out of him, loud and cold, as he looked at her, not the guy, but her with eyes that simply couldnt believe what they were seeing.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Dinah kept running, but soon felt his wet arms around her, she squeeled as he lifted her up and spun her around. She giggled, falling into laughter as she looked at him. It was like nothing could change this moment. She leaned down to kiss him, but she heard a voice that made her heart freeze. Her breathing got unsteady, and she couldn’t bring herself to look up at the familiar voice. He sounded angry, like he was scolding her, and she hated it. Her jaw clenched before she sent Eaden a cold gaze and pressed her lips against Jake’s. She closed her eyes, enjoying his lips, but her heart hurting more. She was doing this out of spite, but also because she wanted to show that she could be happy without him. The worst part? She wasn’t happy without Eaden, she knew that deep down in her soul. Dinah removed her lips carefully as she looked at Jake’s blue eyes. ”Jake – that over there is Eaden, my brother,” she said, not even looking at her brother, because it felt like knives in her stomach. She closed her eyes, not wanting to show how much it hurt to say his name out loud. She was placed back on the ground and she took Jake’s hand in hers as she mustered up the strength to look at her brother without the need to run to him. Her eyelids opened slowly and she watched Eaden carefully. His skin was a bit more tan, and the fact that he hadn’t wasted away told her he had been keeping up with his needs.

”Long time, no see,” she said, trying to keep her face neutral, but there was still the spark in her eyes as she looked at her brother. She loved him still, she couldn’t deny that. Feelings like this didn’t’ just disappear over night. She still dreamt of him and everything in her body wanted her to reach out and touch him right now. Hug herself close to him, kiss his soft neck and ask him to remind her who she belonged to, but that would be admitting that she was someone to be owned. ”Are you angry at me?” she asked silently, maybe a bit more timid than she wanted to come across. She gave Jake’s hand a squeeze, honestly just wanting him to pull her away and take her to their safe haven. Looking at Eaden was breaking her down slowly, and she could feel how all those emotions she had tried to push away were slowly surfacing. A tear betrayed her and she looked down, not wanting to show this weakness, but she felt weak.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 5:53 pm

Seeing them almost kiss had triggered his vocal chords to act by themselves it seemed. She was his, she had always only been his, why was she there in another guy's arms, laughing, being so happy? His mind thought it knew why, but the body didnt follow. Jake turned his eyes and looked at the demon, his eyes so similar to Dinah's, Jake quickly caught on who it was. He felt her kiss on his lips, but after seeing how she had looked at her brother, it felt different, but none the less, he kissed her back. He felt the demon's cold eyes on him and felt oddly uneasy by it. He listened to Dinah's introduction and turned his eyes to Eaden. "Jacob Grimm," he introduced himself but was just greeted by a long stare from the brother. He held her hand and gave it a squeeze as he looked at her with a worried look.
"Mnhh. Yeah," Eaden answered as he looked at her. It wasnt all that hard for him to hide how he was feeling in the moment as the last couple of weeks had trained him well in it, but Dinah could probably see the emptiness in his eyes that was slowly crawling up from it's hiding. "You've been busy," he then said as he kept his eyes on her, his teeth slowly grinding in subtle movements at the thoughts of what she could have done while they were apart.
Her question made him frown slightly, as a faint smile spread on his lips, even though his smile showed happiness, his eyes were cold. "No... No I'm not mad at you," he said in a happy tone, yet it was clear that he wasnt happy at all. "I'm happy for you," he then said, turning his eyes up to the werewolf that had sensed the tension from the start. He shifted between Jake's eyes, before he sighed quietly and made his smile grow slightly, he could sense the lust in the werewolf so easily, it was almost annoying. He knew that if he were here for too long, his mind would eventually succumb to his body's need to tear the young man apart. He wanted to be spiteful, give it all away just to watch the werewolf run off in disgust, but when he noticed how Dinah was looking down, his smile faded and he turned his eyes back to the werewolf. "Keep her happy," he then said in a less warm tone, it was more like a plea hidden between the neutral tones of his voice. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head, "Sorry for the interruption in your little... love jest," his words had a tint of betrayal but he continued, "I have some things to do," he then said as he moved past them, glancing at Dinah for less than a second before he continued. The feeling of being numb spread in him and as he walked by, his hand grazed her arm in a fleeting yet warm touch, but all he felt was pain. His being so angry with the interaction that he knew he had to go and either smash something or someone.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 6:16 pm

The tension was thick enough that you could cut through it, and Dinah felt herself having a hard time breathing. Hearing her brother’s voice was like getting cut up from the inside, because she realized what she had been doing. She saw the emptiness in his eyes, the same emptiness she felt in her chest, only she was better at hiding it. Jake had made it possible for her to push some of her hurt away, locking it inside her and hoping to never let it emerge again. His comment made her tense up. ”You’re one to talk about being busy,” she remarked and hopefully reminded him of the lie he had been busy keeping up with for so many years. How he had been acting out while they were still together. She hadn’t initiated anything with Jake before she had went away from her brother. He wasn’t angry he said. Lie,” she commented. She could see the anger in him building up. Hadn’t he always been the one to promise to tear any man apart that ever touched her like he did? She didn’t want that to happen to Jake, but she could see how defeated her brother looked. Looking down was the best option right now. She hadn’t really told Jake about who she had been with, but she hadn’t been lying either, dropping small hints here and there. She heard him talk to Jake, and as he passed by, she grabbed his wrist. Her tears were still betraying her, but her look was firm and dertermined. ”Don’t give orders to him, that’s not your place,” she said and let go of his wrist.

It felt like her hand was burning from touching her brother. His skin soft and so cold compared to Jake. Had Eaden always been this cold? She breathed out, trembling as she leaned her head against Jake’s arm and closed her eyes again. The memories were too much for her to handle right now, and Eaden’s coldness gave her the reminder of why her heart was aching so much. ”I’m sorry,” she murmured, lifting her hand up to remove her fleeting tears. She hated feeling like this. This was supposed to be a nice and simple day with Jake, a day where they could just hang out as the weekend had started, but sadly no. ”Can we go now?” she begged, not wanting to cause more of a scene than they already were. She knew she would have to speak with Eaden at some point, but she wasn’t ready yet. How could she ever be ready when she felt like it would betray herself?
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 6:40 pm

The reminder made his eyes flutter a bit as he looked away in shame. He probably deserved that one. He wanted to return the remark with reminding her that she was the one that took off before he could explain, but he really didnt want to be around them, as his feelings were surfacing with such a rapid speed. She had seemed so happy in the werewolf's arms, so could he really let himself be selfish enough to mend their bond? No. His gut was telling him to leave it, just forget about it.
Her comment made Eaden clench his jaw a bit tightly, "Are you sure?" he asked in a cold tone, even though he knew she was right. He was lying, but would it have helped to be truthful about it? He had told Calista that whatever made her happy, he would let her do, and he wasnt planning on going against his words. It didnt matter to him what he felt, not anymore. He couldnt feel a lot anyway without her by his side.
As she grabbed his wrist, she could probably feel that he was weaker than usual. His needs were kept in check, but only barely, still making him somewhat weaker. He looked up at her and his eyes turned colder at her words, but it was only because he was hurt by the reminder of the last time she spoke to him like that, a frown spread as he knew she would feel him being weak. He pulled his wrist to him right as she was letting go and gritted his teeth as he spoke, "Guess I'll run out of places to be soon enough," he said, shifting his eyes between hers as the anger seemed to boil up in him. He turned his eyes away from her, "Goodbye Dinah," he said in a low tone as clenched his jaw and went away from them. Better say it now than never, he thought.

Jake looked at her, confused and worried by her crying as he turned his eyes to watch Eaden disappear around a corner. He wasnt sure what was going on and why this was affecting her so much. He would have said something to Eaden, stand up for her, but it also seemed like it wasnt his place. He wasnt sure what their dynamic was, but it had made him wonder about it. He shook his head at her murmur, "It's fine," he assured her, looking back at the direction Eaden went before he looked at her again, lifting his hand to remove the trails that had marked her cheeks.
"Yeah, we can," he said as he let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her as he started walking. He exhaled deeply and didnt really know what to say. After a bit, he broke the silence, "Did he hurt you?" he asked, clearly worried but also curious in the sense that he wanted to know what it was all about.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Dinah felt it again, being cold to her very bone like the day that Jake had found her in the rain. Him being weak made her know he was in pain, and she wanted to heal him. Though she didn’t mean to she pushed some of her energy into him, giving him a small boost. She loved him dearly, and nothing could ever change that, but he was making her sad. They had been together for so long, it seemed like such a long time and when she thought of it, it was for a long time. His goodbye made her whimper, because she hated that word. She hated goodbyes. She hated anything that could signal such a closure. She turned her face away from him and let him go. It felt like every step he took away, she could feel their tapestry being pulled apart. She knew Jake must’ve been confused, but she was willing to answer every question he posed truthfully. Dinah was not basing another relationship on lies, she refused. His arm around her she followed him, walking and sniffling from time to time. She wanted to lock away those emotions again and just be happy. His question made sense, but she didn’t know where to start with it all. Her lifespan was so long compared to Jake’s. Jake and her might look the same age, but she was far older than she sometimes thought or acted like.

”He did hurt me, Jake,” she whispered finally. She wanted to say things coherently, but it was hard with these emotions in her body. ”He broke my heart and soul,” she said in a weak voice, her voice breaking at what he had broken. They got to their safe haven, and Dinah felt better already, but she turned to Jake and took both of his hands in hers. Where to begin? Where to end? She bit her lip as she gave up on finding the red line in her story and looked down. ”I promise to answer every question you have, alright, I just need to figure out how to explain everything without you running away in disgust,” she whispered. She felt scared. What her and Eaden had done for so many years was not accepted in this society. She moved toward the raft with him and sat down on it, feet in the nice chill water and gesture for him to join her.

”I think you might’ve gathered I’m quite older than I appear – I was born in what you today call 2500 B.C.,” she said looking down at the water. She swallowed, thinking this might be too boring if she stated every fact, but he needed to understand what time she was from. And what her upbringing meant. ”My mother was one of the most beautiful angels my father had ever seen, and though he was a demon, my mother was smitten, wedding him not long after their first meeting,” she said, resting her hands in her lap as she lifted her head to look at Jake. ”Soon me and Eaden came along, and I can remember a lot of joy and laughter in our small home, but Eaden was always scolded for some reason,” she said shaking her head as she didn’t want to think ahead. She wanted to explain it better, but she felt at a loss. ”My mother died, and I was taken in by our grandfather. Eaden just seemed to tag along, but he soon grew older and came and went as he pleased,” she explained as she looked at the water again.

”Eaden told me that my father never looked for me nor him, that I was left in Hell alone because of him – planting seeds in my head about hatred towards him,” she said, clenching her jaw and folding her hand into a fist as she thought of it. ”I believed him, because who doesn’t believe the only familymember that seems to care?” she said, looking at Jake with hurt eyes. She took a deep breath as she knew she was getting closer to her point of it all. ”Eaden snuck me out of hell one time, and one thing let to another,” she whispered, swallowing as she looked down. She didn’t feel shame about what they had done, but right now she felt she had regretted it partly. Letting herself play into his games, but she had been the one heaving for her brother’s attention and love. ”Since then, we promised to only be with each other, but as time passed it proved difficult for Eaden to control his lust,” she whispered, feeling her throat close as she felt the hurt still. The feeling of betrayel still lingering in her system. She shook her head and closed her eyes to compose herself. ”Recently I went to hell, aiding my father and I’ve learned the truth – And with that truth I confronted Eaden,” she said, a single tear falling down her cheek.

”You see, Eaden had planted these lies in my head to keep me from searching out our father, because my brother didn’t want to share me with anyone. He didn’t want me to share the love that I only felt towards him,” she explained and looked to Jake, pain in her eyes. ”When you found me that day a few weeks ago, I felt my body trying to go against everything it had ever known,” she said, touching Jake’s cheek gently if he let her. ”I was the Sun that had planted the soot on her brother Moon,” she whispered, her voice breaking as she looked down and let her hand fall with it in defeat.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 8:03 pm

He wasnt happy to hear that he had hurt her and he wanted to ask further but then she was way far ahead of him. Her words didnt really explain anything though, it just made him worried about what it meant. They got to the safe haven and Jake's thoughts had just overrun with theories, making him a bit spaced out. He felt her grab his hands and looked at her, nodding at her whisper, yet the confusion grew only more at her wording. They got on the raft and he folded his legs over each other as he pushed the raft out into the water. Her age surprised him a lot, as he never would have guessed, but it seemed to make sense. He listened to her as she laid out the setting for the story, explaining about her family. He nodded a few times to let her know that he was listening. He lifted his hand and rested his chin on it as he looked at her. He felt angry as she told him Eaden had fed her a lie about their father, why would a brother do that to his sister? Jake would never do such a thing to Vanya, or their other siblings, that would have been cruel. But he remembered that he had a sister that had been in a slightly similar situation, except that Kyle had never known she even existed. A bit of a stretch to call it similar.
When he finally realized where the story was going at, he frowned deeply in confusion and unconsciously pressed his shoulders together as his eyes wandered away from hers. His mouth opened and he lifted a hand to cover it as he then scoffed and made a rather confused smile as he narrowed his eyes at her. Was this really the truth? Had the story she had told him been a story about her and her brother? He felt his stomach churn at the thought of two siblings being together in that way, it was like he finally understood why Eaden had been the way he was and why she had reacted in the way she did. He couldnt say he was very happy about the discovery and shrugged as he started to feel quite uncomfortable, yet he stayed and listened to her. He still had his feelings, despite the fact that he felt a bit drawn away at the notion that she had been with her brother. His eyes darted around on the surface of the lake as he gulped when she mentioned him and their first meet. He ran his fingers through his hair and sat for a while, feeling her hand on his cheek that made him wrinkle his nose instinctively. His mouth moved in small motions like he was trying to say something as he looked at her, he shook his head and rubbed his face. "So... You've been in love with your brother all this time?" he asked in a low tone, trying not to sound judgemental. He sighed deeply and scratched the side of his finger, peeling off small pieces of his skin. He looked down at his hands and gulped. "Are you still in love with him?" he then asked as he lifted his eyes to look at her. It was clear that he was hoping for a no, a clarification that he hadnt just been a pawn in their little love story. He shook his head and felt a bit of blood under his nail as he had ripped a hole in his finger. He dipped his hand in the lake and placed them on his thighs as he looked at her, shifted between her eyes. He didnt really know what to say or feel. "Dinah this is.... jesus.. It's messed up," he said as he raised his eyebrows in a frown, shaking his head a bit. "Cant help but feel a bit used. You're clearly not over him," he then said as he moved his eyes to the lake and clenched his jaw for a bit. Over him? Her brother? He couldnt believe it.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 8:24 pm

Dinah knew that people wouldn’t undertand, and that’s why she had kept it a secret. She knew that incest was such a huge taboo in this new world, yet she had never seen anything wrong with it. Her brother and her had always been together, so it was them seeking the love and comfort that they knew. She took a deep breath as she had finished speaking, listening to his first question, she nodded. His second question made her swallow as she looked at him as he lifted her chin. ”I don’t want to love him, not after all the things he has done, but I do love him still,” she said. She couldn’t lie to Jake. She was not a liar like Eaden, but she also knew that sincerity could be scary and that truth could come with a price. He let go of her face, but she still looked at him. Dinah knew it was a lot to take in, and she didn’t want to say much at this point unless he wanted some clarifications. It was like an arrow hit her chest at his words and she looked down, her lower lip quivering. Messed up. Like she didn’t know that was people’s reaction to something like this, but she felt it hurt so much more coming from Jake. She took a big gulp of air at his words and looked to the lake again, moving her feet that were under water.

”I did use you, so I don’t blame you if you’re mad, but the heart works in wonderous ways,” she said with a sigh. Maybe she was destined to just spend her life alone. Maybe she should’ve never come here or let herself seek out Jake like this. It had been a selfish act, she knew that much, but she felt her heart conflicted. ”But don’t say I don’t care for you, because I do – and maybe that will be my downfall, caring for others,” she said in almost a whisper. She looked to him, feeling her heart race as she studied his features. To her he was beautiful, and his soul was even more incredible than he even realized himself. ”I like you and though you might be younger, I feel something more than just liking you – Everytime I look at you I feel warmth spread in my body,” she said, looking at the werewolf with hurt in her eyes, yet a tenderness behind it. ”Jake, I’m falling for you, but I can understand if you want me to leave,” she said, feeling her breath tremble at the words she was saying. She didn’t want to leave. She wanted to fall in love with Jake, have a normal life and maybe, just maybe, have a chance at filling the hole in her chest.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 8:44 pm

He gulped as she said she still loved him and wanted to feel relieved that she didnt want to, but his mind just wasnt all that happy about the whole situation. He knew that it was wasnt nice to react the way he did, but he couldnt really help it, it was like the words just flew out of him, completely out of his control. He shook his head as she said she wouldnt blame him for being angry, he wasnt angry, he was just confused and maybe a bit disgusted, but not towards her, not at all.
Her whisper made him close his eyes for a bit. He didnt really know what to say, because he felt so strongly towards her but he couldnt shake the feeling of being used off. It would take him a while to accept, but he would do it for her. He opened his eyes and looked at her. He nodded at her words and sighed. A part of him thought that she just got warm because he was naturally warm, but he shook the thought out of his mind, it wasnt the right time to get insecure.
Her confession made him gulp as he then looked at her with serious eyes, placing a hand on her cheek, "I've already fallen for you. That's the thing. I love you Dinah," he then admitted as his eyes then wandered out on the lake and a worry was written all over his face. "I dont want to get hurt," he then said, shaking his head and looking at her. "What if your brother wants to make it up to you?" he sighed, "Would you leave me for him?" he tilted his head.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 9:08 pm

She felt breathless, because he said he loved her. Did he know what love was? He was so young, yet she clearly was always so blinded by love. His cheek was warm but his words made her swallow. ”I will hurt you eventually,” she whispered as she closed her eyes. She was falling for him, that was no lie, and she wanted to be with him. She wanted to be able to give him her all. She leaned her head against his shoulder and sighed. His question made her squeeze her eyes tighter together as she thought about it. If her brother came running right now she would send him away, but would it change with time? Her mother’s words from her childhood still rang in her head. Her mother always knew what to say, and she had told Dinah to always be true to her words. ”He’s all I’ve ever known, Jake, he’s always been there since our birth,” she whispered feeling her heart bleed as she said it. ”And honestly, I don’t know – he has a grip over me and ..” she said shaking her head. She slid into the water, dipping her head to try and clear her thoughts. Her heart was aching so badly, and she knew that she could barely keep herself standing. Under the water, no one was watching. Under the water, she was alone. She came to the surface, breathing in the air her lungs craved. She didn’t care that her dress was now wet, or that her shoes were drenched. ”I can make you forget me if you want to,” she whispered, knowing it was a dangerous thing to offer. But maybe it was better that way. She turned her grey green eyes to look at him with sad eyes, tears falling from her eyes. ”I can remove myself from your soul, eliminate that you ever felt anything towards me,” she said and trembled at her own words. It wasn’t really a solution as much as a deleting of her and his feelings coming from his soul. ”Jake I have a big heart – why can’t I love two people without hurting either?” she whispered as she clinged her fingers onto the raft, leaning her forehead against the wet wood. She liked Jake, she liked being with him and having friends, but her brother … Eaden was her brother and her love. He was her missing piece of her puzzle and she wept against the raft. ”Why can’t I love two? Why is this world here with it’s stupid rules? I know I disgust you in a way, because you have learned that your siblings are not allowed,” she said as she wept. Her voice shaking. She was breaking down again. Soon she would become numb, but right now it was hurting so bad. Her knockles were turning white as she held on to the raft. ”I love you, Jake and I love my brother – God has cursed the angel of death with more love for the living than intended, and I’m getting punished right now,” she wept, feeling her heart break over and over again.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Her whisper made him clench his jaw as he looked away from her. It was hurtful to hear and some part of him had hoped she wouldnt say it, but it wasnt surprising. He had seen them, how broken they both were. He watched her slide into the water and closed his eyes for a bit as she was underwater. The day had started out all so well, but this happening right now was unexpected in so many ways. He opened his eyes as she surfaced and looked at her. Her words made him frown as he frantically shook his head, hurt that she even thought that he wanted that. She continued and it felt like she was ripping his heart out, making him exhale from the bottom of his stomach. "I dont want to forget you Dinah," he assured her.
He pulled a hand through his hair at the whisper, lifting his eyes from her and out on the lake. The answer to her question was simple. Oh so simple, that much he knew. If this were to happen in some other universe, he knew that he would dread her leaving, because it would always mean that she went to him. Could she really love them both equally? He looked at her and shook his head at her question, biting his lip. He wanted to say something but he knew that the words would just make everything worse. So he chose to be silent yet once again, as she kept speaking words that just made him hurt even more. He rubbed his face and felt his eyes water. "I... fuck... Dinah, I dont really want to say this... But, it's really a lot to take in at once," he admitted, shaking his head as his mind felt torn apart. "I can follow you home, it's just... I need to think about this. You know? I love you, and I would love to be with you. But I also need to think if I would truly be able to handle knowing that your br.. Eaden, could come at any time and just steal you away," he then said, feeling his voice break a little, yet he kept his face strong despite the few tears rolling down his cheeks.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 10:04 pm

He said he didn’t want to forget her, but part of her didn’t believe it. She was caught up in her own hubris and she needed to snap out of it. She knew what she needed. Closure. Dinah took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. She was drowning in her mind yet again. ”It is a lot to take in, I’m not stupid,” she whispered and pulled herself out of the water and up on the raft. She got to her feet, trembling at her own emotions. It was only fair that he needed to think, but she couldn’t ask him to take her back to the academy. It wasn’t her home. When she closed her eyes part of her regretted going to earth and starting on that damn academy. It had been the reason. She was the reason that everyone was hurting, and she was stupid enough to let people hurt more. ”If you need to think, then that’s the answer, right? If both of us are not sure, how can we decide what is good for us?” she whispered. She leaned down to Jake, placing a soft kiss against his lips. She did love him, but she also knew she couldn’t live without Eaden.

”Do you think you could ever look at me and not think of the sins I’ve committed?” she asked, not really knowing what to say. She wanted to stay with Jake right here in their safe haven forever. No brother looming to steal her away, no worry about the outside world, just the two of them. She wanted both him and her brother, but her brother didn’t share and Jake found her love for her brother to disgust him. Could her heart hurt any more? Could you break a heart so much that it would stop beating. ”I don’t want to run to him after what he has done,” she whispered, feeling her tears run again. She didn’t know if she could do it and survive. She sat down on her knees, her front facing him. She understood why Eaden had claimed her, because if you didn’t claim her, her heart would start loving everyone. She loved Jake, she had found something in him that she couldn’t get anywhere else. ”But I can’t stop loving, and I might be selfish, but I can’t choose, because it wouldn’t solve anything for my heart,” she whispered.
Gæst
Gæst

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 10:21 pm

"With time I could," he argued, not knowing if it was the truth or not. He sighed, "I could try," he then corrected himself as he looked at her. He still couldnt really bring his mind to come to a conclusion, sure he could just say it was all be alright, that they could work around it and find the love they needed in each other. But his heart was yearning for some peace and quiet from all this, a moment to breathe and reflect. Being here with her wasnt helping with any of those two at the moment. He looked at her at her whisper and frowned, "Then tell him to go away," he said as he rubbed his face again, feeling so frustrated by everything. He wasnt going to let his frustration show, as he didnt want her to feel bad. "We should both just... think about this," he then said, grabbing her hand as he looked up at her. "I am not telling you that I dont want to see you again," he clarified and gave her hand a soft squeeze to let her know he was there, he was going to when he had decided.
He pulled at the string of the raft, dragging them to the shore as he got up and off. He offered her his hand and wrapped his arms around her as soon as she was off. "I'm sorry for being this way," he said as he looked at her. "I will follow you home if that's what you want," he then said as he let her go and looked at her.
Sponsoreret inhold

Lost on you  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost on you    Lost on you  Empty

Lost on you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Everything that can be lost may also be found
» I must've lost my mind