Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Letting ourselves get a little lost

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Letting ourselves get a little lost Empty
IndlægEmne: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 8:44 pm

LOCATION somewhere on the Oneiroi mountains
DATE 16th of December 2021
TIME around 15
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Leon x

Thursday hikes, rare - but a thing. It had been a short opening window and last minute planning, but since they both luckily enough had a day off - why not spend it out in nature? They had been out for hours by now, no sign of what was to come. So, it had been a great idea at the time, and it had been a lovely hike. It had only been in this moment something in the weather changed, and the wind had started to become rather aggressive, throwing around the snow that had otherwise fell so peacefully. Of course they had tried to get back up where they started so they could get to their cars. Mariella had almost slipped at some point as the strength of the blizzard had become stronger, but luckily she had been quick to get a grip on Leon's arm keeping her from falling. There was no way they could make it to the cars without falling of the trail, and it was already getting impossible to even see the road a head of them. Now, Mariella was an optimist and even she knew it would be impossible, but she remembered the had crossed a cabin further down the path, talking about it had been cozy for summer days to be this far out and just living in nature.

She didn't even know how they had made it there, good fate and a little bit of magic perhaps, but they finally managed to close the door, hearing the wind howl over their heads, she closed her eyes for a moment. She opened her eyes and looked up when the sound of heavy know landed on the cabin roof. "That can't be good," Mariella mumbled a little as she breathed out still covered in snow from they had been outside. There wasn't much warmth in the cabin, it seemed to have been left behind for ages. She moved towards one of the windows, it was dirty but she couldn't see anything but white. Mariella brushed some of the snow off her before turning around looking at Leon.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 9:23 pm

Well, it had become quite the tradition already to message each other to see if the other had some time off, if the weather seemed to be good enough to go for a hike. And today hadn’t been any different. So, when Mariella had taken the chance to hear if he was able to go for a hike with her, he had jumped to the opportunity to cancel the rest of his meetings and texted her back that he would be delighted to get out and about. Mostly because the last couple of days had been hectic. And he had, together with his father. Started to assess how much trouble the Sinclair’s were going to be after they had gotten Camila and Sebastian out from their claws. It had almost been like Rebekah had been in a slumber, and now had woken up. There were already rumors about killings and sacrifices surfacing. Which could never be good.

But today he wasn’t going to think about that. He would rather just enjoy the company that he was given. Which would always be much better than what was waiting for him back at the mansion. No offence to his brother. Which meant, very much offence to his brother.

Small curses left Leon as he followed Mariella inside the cabin and pushed the door close against the howling wind. A soft sigh left him as he closed his eyes for a second, much like Mariella did. Opening as he heard something land on the roof. He shook his head. “No, sounds like we are being trapped inside by the snow” he mumbled, he took his phone out as he walked over to the window to see if he could get any bars on the already dying cellphone. He should have charged it before walking out here. Annoying. He tried nonetheless to call his father. Not that the call went through and then his phone died. “Great” he mumbled, looking towards the fireplace. They needed to get some kind of warmth in here. He walked over and squatted down to take a look. It seemed like something was blocking the chimney. He reached in, trying to grab whatever it was. Only to get sod all over him. He sat down and sighed a little defeated. “Bloody marvelous” he mumbled, trying to rob the black sod away from his face. “Well, at least it can’t get any worse now?” he mumbled with a soft chuckle.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 9:53 pm

Mariella just like Leon took her phone out, the cold had it with killing the battery rather quickly, then again it was an older phone and Maya still begged her to upgrade it. And even if it hadn't died out completely yet, there was no signal to find. They were trapped inside by the snow. Snowed in, she couldn't remember the last time that had happened. "No signal, and ... yup dead," she shook her head a little bit. Well, the last thing her family needed was to worry about her. Luckily, she had told she was going on a walk and didn't know when she would get back - but it didn't really help in a snowstorm, at least they knew she wasn't alone. Tried to warm her phone up, just to see if she could trick it to think it still had some power, but not even that trick worked. Mariella walked over to the radiators to see if they worked, of course they didn't. Then she looked towards Leon who sat by the fire place. Trying to hold back a soft chuckle as he got the black sod all over his face. She walked closer towards him and squatted down next to him. "Well you look a little like a chimney sweeper - but that could of course be worse," Mariella chuckled a little bit, lifting her hand up trying to move some of sod away from the right side of his temple, not really thinking too much of her action. Before she then looked towards the fire place. It was rather damp and she wasn't even sure if she could light it up. She pressed her brows together, narrowing her eyes as she tried to think out what to do. They for once needed to make sure they wouldn't get caught by the cold that travelled through the cabins thin walls.

At least she was a fire fairy and he was a werewolf, they had that going for them in this scenario. Depending on how long the storm lasted they would need food, water - even if she did have a little bit in her back - because Irina had been forcing her to bring something in case she got hungry - well in this case, she was very thankful for that. "You know its bad luck to say: 'at least it can't get any worse' right?" She turned her head back to him with a light chuckle before looking up, hearing how the howling of the wind seemed to settle, but she was more than sure it was only because of the amount of snow on the roof.  She could feel the cold from the chimney. "Maybe there is some candles somewhere?" she looked back at Leon before getting back up on her feet. Letting a small ball of fire form in her hands at least she could keep a little bit of warmth around them, but both of them knew she couldn't keep the entire cabin warmed up forever.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 11:46 pm

He made an awkward smile as he looked up towards her, as she came over trying to remove some of the soot that had been dumped on his face from the chimney. “An adorable chimney sweeper?” he asked, finally getting some of his eyes free from it so he could look at her. Seeing just how black her fingers were, she laughed and took her hand in his. “Now would you look at that” he kept holding on to it, not that he thought about it, as he started to think about how they were going to keep warm in this storm. One thing was that the fact that they both were able to hold warmth better than most people. But it would still get too cold at one point.

He narrowed his eyes. “My entire family is under a curse; I think I’m entitled to say that things can’t get any worse” he chuckled to lighten the mood. He let go of her hand as she stood up and looked around in the cabin. “Maybe?” he said, looking at the wood in the fireplace. “Since I’m already covered in soot, I’m thinking I’ll try to see if I can’t get this fireplace going, without killing us with a smoke inhalation” he said with a slight smile, as he started pulling the last things that he could find in the chimney down. It seemed like he had gotten the worst of it in his face. After some time, he felt confident that it at least was safe. And started looking to see if he could find some paper that could be used to start the fire. He found a few old newspapers. “1981?” he widened his eyes “Interesting” he mumbled, and walked back to get something out of the slightly soaked tree that had been in the cabin when they had walked in.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyOns Dec 15, 2021 12:15 am

"Yeah," she chuckled a little letting him take her hand shortly. She wondered if they could get the fireplace working, if the wood wasn't to moist from the cold weather. Then she could at least dry it in that case. Mariella breathed slowly out looking at him as he still held her hand in his. Just for a moment at least as she stood up.
Mariella looked towards him, "okay - but let me know if you need some help with it," she replied almost finding it odd she wasn't the one to try to light the fire place up, but since there was no power in the cabin, it was only a matter of time before he was the only person able to see in here unless she lighted up the place. Mariella exhaled softly before starting to look around the cabin, using her left hand to control the flames she had coming from it as she opened the door to one of the other rooms with her right hand. There wasn't a sign of anyone having lived here in ages. "I swear if I find like skeletons in the closet or something, I'm going to scream," she sighed a bit to herself finding a old oil lamp by the counter that she tried to turn the wick up to see if it would work. It didn't. Well, she started opening some of the drawers - maybe finding a blanket or something. She found a few blankets, picking them up with her other arm. Not very gracefully since she couldn't really touch them with her other hand without starting a fire. She closed the bedroom door with her elbow - not very elegant either almost losing her balance, but she was forever stubborn on knowing she could do it. Then she let go of the blankets. "There are a few more in there, but I reckoned they could at least be put alongside the ledge, keeping the cold out," she exhaled a little bit.

Then she walked towards another door the kitchen, freezing cold as the window was half broken, and she just quickly closed the door behind her, not letting the cold get into the living room. Luckily the snow that blocked the window kept the wind from coming in. Mariella didn't even dare to open the fridge to check if there was anything in there. She checked the drawers, found a hand ful of tealights, not that they would do much, but a little bit could help too. So, she took her small back bag off and stuffed them in there. She hoped it wouldn't come so far for them having to check if there was anything eatable in here. She hoped. Then she walked back out, closing the door behind her. "Any luck?" She then asked putting the small tealights on the coffee table and lifted them up within seconds. Now she could at least check for some propper candles without having to use her hand as a flashlight. But first thing first was to take one blanket at the time putting it alongside the ledge to hopefully help keep the cold out.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Leon #8c649d   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 5:05 pm

I trust that you are the expect” he said with a laugh, when she told him that he should let her know if he needed help. But he was confident in the fact that he would be able to get this fire started. He had after all, some experience under his belt about surviving. He had lived through ages without electricity. Where heat came from building a fire and huddling together. He had been in Scandinavia over eight thousand years ago. That was cold, worse than this. But a body could quickly forget just how horrible something had been. Especially since it got accustomed to luxury awfully fast. He looked over his shoulder as she came back with some blankets. “Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea” he nodded, giving her a soft smile, before he finally got the fire roaring and pushed a few more logs over the fire that was building. It didn’t smell all that good, but he could deal with it, especially since it made sure that they could stay warm. He got up and took the blankets and started pushing it against the cracks that was letting in the wind and also letting the warmth out. He turned when she came back and nodded “Yes, we should be rather comfortable for the night” he added looking at the candles that she had found. “I’m guessing there isn't anything edible in this place?” he breathed out, remembering that it was soon dinner. And he was to be fair, starving. He walked into the bedroom to get some more blankets and saw that there was a small couch that he made it his mission to pull from the room into the main room with the fireplace. “How the hell did this couch get into this room?” he growled, not really being able to figure out how the hell he was supposed to get it through the stupid door.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 5:34 pm

She could feel the fire from the fireplace, making her able to lose the hold of her powers at least for now and just let the flames from the fireplace warm the living room up. "At least the company is good, I mean - you get to be entertained by me," she chuckled a little bit before looking back towards the kitchen. "Well, I didn't quite check it all out. It seemed like a danger zone, I'm pretty sure the raccoons might have stolen most of it," which was just a theory. It was almost odd that no other animals had been trying to seek shelter here, she would have been able to feel them. But all the felt right now was Leon's presence. "But, I do have some of the things Irina forced me to pack," she took out a couple of sandwiches and a bottle of water. "It's not much but, yeah," she scratched the back of her head a little bit. Mariella turned her head to see him open the door to the bedroom, and placed the food down on the smaller coffee table before heading towards him. He had found a couch. "Good question - magic maybe, or just pure stubbornness," she tilted her head a little bit as she tried to see if she could help think of away to make it possible. Mariella grabbed some of the pillows and clapped them a little to get the dust off, before reaching out for some more blankets - at least he people who had lived here before had left them, which was in her and Leon's luck. She looked towards the bedroom window, almost hearing how hard it was for the windows to keep up the fight against the pressure from the snow. Then she looked towards Leon again shortly before walking in to place the pillows and blankets.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 9:30 pm

He looked from the bedroom out of the door, now that he was more or less stuck in there, until he figured out what to do with the sofa as she talked about the food. A smile formed on his lips. “Damn racoons, you can never trust them” he laughed and looked at the sofa while scratching the back of his head. She mentioned something about Irina forcing her to back food. He looked back and saw that she had both sandwiches and a bottle of water. “Remind me to thank Irina, if we get out of here in one piece” he added, leaning his head, closing one eye while finding the best angle to get this sofa through the door opening that was way too small. “Well, if it is pure stubbornness, I’ll just have to conjure my inner Elias, and get this piece of shit through that door!” he laughed, showing that he wasn’t all that angry, even though that his wording might show otherwise. Using his strengths, he finally managed to coordinate with how the sofa was shaped and the door he was trying to push it through. He let out a big exhale, as he closed the door to the room and pushed it in front of the fireplace. “Alright, a comfortable place to sit, and sandwiches – and of course your lovely company, now it isn’t all that bad, huh?” he said with a crocket smile looking towards her. He put his hands into his jacket’s pockets. “I’m sorry” he mumbled, taking a hand out again to scratch the back of his neck. He should have been more alert and seen it coming before it had come to this. He had never been this surprised by a snowstorm before.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 10:10 pm

Mariella moved her head a bit more to the side as she watched him trying to figure out how to get the sofa out of the bedroom. Conjure his inner Elias as he said so himself, which just made her chuckle a little and shake her head softly at him. Just looking towards him with a warm smile as he finally managed to figure out how to coordinate everything to get it pushed through the slim short hallway and into the living room. Mariella let her eyes move to the sofa now placed in front of the fireplace, then turning her eyes towards Leon as he spoke, giving him a softer smile, then frowning a little as he apologized. "For what? Bad weather, please - it's not like you are some secret weather wizard, besides, there is no one else I would rather be caught up in a storm with," she replied feeling the left side of her lip curling a little bit more up as she took a deeper breath in. Mariella then picked up the sandwiches with one hand and the water with the other and moved towards the sofa, "just some blankets and food, see now we are talking," a tender laugh escaped her. She had always been the one the optimist, and a snowstorm wasn't going to take that away from her. Despite, now that they had the fire going, she would have no trouble actually keeping it going. Not unless snow would fall down and kill it, which, fingers crossed it wouldn't. So, she sat down, making herself comfortable, and placed the water next to her, before handing him one of the sandwiches. It wasn't like she didn't know that they at some point would get out, if not anyone from his family at some point would find them, one of her brothers would - she didn't doubt that for one second. So, they just had to make the best of it.

She liked how the flames from the fire place and the candles lighted up the room they were in, trying to scare the cold away from the cabin, not with the best luck, but at least it tried. Mariella ran her hand through her hair and took a deeper breath in. "I've never really been snowed in before, but well - there is a first time for everything," she chuckled a little before opening her sandwich to take a bite, looking towards Leon. Despite of the situation she was very happy that she had him wit her right now.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 3:10 pm

He was just about to argue with her, that with his senses he was rather good a picking up the scents in the air telling you when it would rain or snow. But when she added the last part, he couldn’t help but smile towards her, like a school kid getting in on a secret that your crush also liked them. He walked over and sat down in the sofa nodding. They really were talking, at least they wouldn’t freeze to death, so that would really help on the whole deal. Even if being at his house would be preferable. He would even rather feel Nigel’s judgmental looks. But when all came down to it, he too, was happy that at least she was here.

He took the sandwich and was quick to unpack it so he could eat it. He really was hungry and doubted this would be enough to help. But once again, it was better than nothing. Leon chanced his gaze from the fire towards Mariella when she told him, that it was first time she had snowed in. he raised a brow. “Really? That sounds, odd, given that you lived in Nepal in the mountains” but well, depended on how you categorized snowed in. “back in the day, when were helped with the vampire problems in Scandinavia I was in Finland, I couldn’t really get anywhere for weeks because of the big amounts of snow that there was” He knew just how dangerous it could be to be caught in a snowstorm.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 3:28 pm

"Well, I mean - don't underestimate Jamie and his stubbornness on wanting to get out of a house, and mix it with a little fire magic," she chuckled a little, "usually with the right little spell, you can sort of make the house repel the snow - but it takes like a while to actually work, so yeah," she informed with a little nose scrunch. One shouldn't underrestmate a hunter tribe eager to get work done. Mariella listened further in, Finland - she had never been, but she knew it was often old - if not always cold, she wasn't sure right this moment. She ate half her sandwich, realizing he might be hungrier or in more need of food than her and offered him the last half of hers. "Here," she gave him a little smile before softly puffing her shoulder against his. "Unless you prefer taking on the full danger quest of exploring the kitchen," she chuckled a little not really able to take her eyes of him, before she forced herself to look towards the fire, taking the bottle of water and opened the lit to get just a little sip of it. After all depending on how long they were going to be here, they would need water. Even when the storm would stop at some point they would still have to wait and see if the door was blocked or not, and if it was even safe to exit the cabin. She looked towards the flames and exhaled a little bit, picking up one of the blankets and put it over them, so they at least could get comfortable with the biting cold that still tried to sneak inside the cracks of the old cabin. Mariella took a smaller breath in before letting her head just land softly on his shoulder while her eyes still just kept watching the dancing flames.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 4:46 pm

That really was a handy trick, he smiled warmly as she spoke about Jamie and his stubbornness. There was always something about people trusting you enough to talk about their family so freely. As if they had known each other for a very long time. Well, of course it had been a few weeks since their meeting. But that they already felt this comfortable with each other. That was rare. He looked a little surprised at her as she handed him half her sandwich. At first, he was about to protest that she needed to eat too. But the hunger almost pained him, and he nodded. “Thank you” he said with a half-smile and took the sandwich before eating the rest. When she placed the blanket over them, he could feel how his heart stopped beating for a second. His eyes found her profile, as she was looking into the flames. She was breathtaking. Inside and out. It was so rare for Leon to even connect with people, and when he did, he was very careful how far he wanted to go with them. Making up his mind before hand, how he wanted the outcome to be. And with her. It scared him, because he already knew given the chance, he would marry her. He closed his eyes when her head placed itself on his shoulder. Snacking his arm around her and pulling her a little closer. He leaned in placing a warm and soft kiss against her temple. Letting the silence glide over them for a moment.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 5:07 pm

She exhaled softly, it was almost odd how comfortable she was in his company. Mariella had never felt like this around anyone, so strongly that it made her believe in her soul was meant to find his,and that on its own were scary. Her smile grew as he placed his arm around her, pulling her closer, a soft hum left her as Leon kissed her temple and she closed her eyes. Just for a little moment to take everything in. And for a while she completely forgot what situation they were in, because all that mattered right now, what that she was here with him. “This is not so bad, I could get used to it,” she breathed out a little lower and took a smaller breath in before looking up towards him, “but maybe next time we should skip the snow storm.” Mariella chuckled a little giving him a tender smile, feeling how warm her heart felt. But if anything she could thank the storm for stooping them for a moment and granting them this time together.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 6:05 pm

He chuckled a little when she said she could get used to it. To be fair, he already was. But he also got what she meant about it. This was nice, expect, as she also said, minus the snowstorm. Getting snowed in, and without any means to call for help. But hopefully they would be able to get out in the morning. But by then he already knew that his father would be out searching for him. Because he never went off grid like this. He was always home when he had said he would be home. Or he would call if something unexpected had happened and he wouldn’t be able to make it. Moving around a little, he pulled them towards the couch, placing her in between his legs and her back against his chest. Placing his head against the side of hers. “yeah, me too” he mumbled, closing his eyes once again, letting his nose dive into her hair and breathed in her wonderful scent.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 8:14 pm

Moving around a little she closed her eyes for the moment, feeling the closeness of him. Looking shortly at the flames from the candles cast their shadows just like the fire place, trying to keep the room warm, yet Mariella was sure if she just stayed close to him, the flame burning for him couldn’t die out. So, she once again closed her eyes, leaning her head back towards him. Ella was quite sure the second that Nigel got to suspicious of why she didn’t come home, him and her brothers would be searching the entire area, and it was Jack’s playground. It would take him no time to dig them free from this, but she wondered if they could even catch Leon and hers scent if the cabin was covered in snow in the storm. Not that a storm would stop them. But she wasn’t scared, there wasn’t even a trace because she knew that she was safe right here in the arms of Leon. So, perhaps she should just enjoy the moment while it lasted, hoping it wouldn’t be the last time they would get to sit like this, be together like this, because she didn’t want it to be the last time. Mariella had always liked the sounds of fire cracking in the wood, reminding her of bonfires on summer nights or evenings like this, all they needed was the hot chocolate. She was rather aware of how she felt towards him, and despite Mariella being good at expressing herself and what was on her heart. It was always something when you confessed feelings like that by saying them out loud. Because she knew what she wanted, she knew she wanted to be with him.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 8:45 pm

His fingers started to follow the contour of her hair, without even thinking about how his fingers was moving her beautiful strawberry red hair around. He couldn’t really believe he had been so lucky than to find her back then, hunched over in an alley, not being able to tune out the many emotions going around with the holiday and everyday stress floating around in the people running around in the streets. He found it quite amazing, that she had managed to catch him so much off guard, especially when he had gotten to know her more than just that one evening where they had shared a couple of coffees and a cake. He would never have thought it would amount this this level of trust and affection. At least not in such a short level of time. Which also made him, he wasn’t really sure how to put to words those feelings that was roaming in him. Because a part of him hadn’t really wanted to find someone he loved after what Elias had gone through. Not because he didn’t believe he deserved love. Nor that everyone out there was bad for you. But how would he have felt if he had been in Elias shoes, and just see everyone around him find love over and over again. But he couldn’t even open his heart anymore?

I’ve really enjoyed the last couple of times we met up” he whispered, opening his eyes again, looking down at her. A soft smile forming on his lips. “It’s been a long time, since someone has come along, and pulled me away to do something for myself – thank you, for that” he mumbled, feeling a little sheepish. But he meant every word. He really was grateful for what she had done for him.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 9:02 pm

She felt slightly sleepy as his fingers traced through her hair, making her breath out slowly. Mariella was still surprised by just how hard she had fallen, but at the same time she wasn’t surprised at all. She had watched her brothers one by one heading towards the happy ending they deserved, and Mariella was happy for them. She truthfully was so happy that they all seemed to have settled and found some peace, maybe it was her time to do so. And it would be alright? Mariella opened her eyes shortly after she heard the sound of his voice, and a warm soft smile crossed over her lips. She had enjoyed it too, a lot really. Mariella pulled her head a little away to turn her face towards him, “it’s my pleasure” she softly whispered back before placing a short soft kiss against his jawline, before looking up at him again. “I’m very happy that I got to meet you,” she confessed keeping her eyes on him.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 10:01 pm

He had to close his eyes as her lips placed against his jawline. As pleasure glided through his entire body. Tempting him. If she only knew how much he used his powers to repress what he was really feeling, not to overwhelm her or to let her know exactly what he was feeling. Mostly so she didn’t have to be so observant of him all the time. But she was really pushing his boundaries of how much he could hold himself back. He opened his and looked down, into her eyes as she told him that he was very happy that she had met him. “So am I” he mumbled, letting his fingers glide over her delicate skin, and push some of her hair behind her ear. He kept his hand against her cheek, resting it gently on it. Fuck it. He leaned in and placed a very gentle and soft kiss against her lips. Pulling away, but more than an inch, waiting for her reaction to what he had just done.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 10:40 pm

She felt shortly breathless as his fingers traced over her skin and pushed some of her hair back behind her ear, and she softly exhaled again, as his hand rested against her cheek. Then he leaned in, and Mariella closed her eyes as his lips so softly met her lips shortly. The flame he had already lighted up around her heart increased as she slowly opened her eyes again looking into his. A soft smile folded on her lips, shortly before she folded them shortly. Then she lifted her hand up towards his cheek, letting her fingers alongside his jaw, before she closed her eyes again as she leaned in to kiss his lips once again. Because there was no way that she was done feeling his lips against hers, and the feeling was so overly consuming. Mariella felt her heart truthfully open up again, which was perhaps the most freeing she had felt in some time.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 10:51 pm

He could have sworn that time stood still for a moment, as their eyes locked and he waited for her to show him, if he had done the right thing or if he had read the whole mood wrong. Then he felt how her hand found his cheek, of her fingers softly glided over his jaw. And he knew. That he had done the right thing. A soft smile formed on his lips, his eyes looking at her adoringly. At this point, no words were needed. As their lips locked one more time, he didn’t waste any time. His arms folded around her waist and pulled her up and placed her on his lap, with her legs on both side of his. He pulled her closer with one arm, as the other found the back of her head, with her fingers finding their way into her still somewhat damp hair. This, was what books and love poems was written about. This kind of kiss, that could make the whole world fade away, and make it only exist for the two people kissing.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 11:18 pm

His arms around her waist pulling her up was like electricity travelling over her skin, as he placed her on his lap. Mariella's arms finding their way snarking over his shoulders, pulling herself closer to him just he kept her closer. Feeling the fire blossom. Now, she had been kissed before, but none of that compared to how Leon kissed her, how he made her feel. Okay, by now getting snowed in was hundred procent worth everything that was happening in this very moment and she was so sure she would never get tired of kissing those lips of his. Their lips unlocked as she needed to catch her breath for a moment, but she only pulled away by few inches as her forehead rested against his. "Okay, by now we should get snowed in more often," she whispered in a lower chuckle, it was even like the fire place burned just a little bit more powerful than before. A softer smile formed on her lips, happy, she was so happy in this very moment, so filled up with love. Her left hand travelled to his cheek, before she placed another soft yet short kiss on his lips.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 11:46 pm

When she pulled away, he had almost forgotten that he needed to breathe. Because, he didn’t want to let her go, and was more than happy just to die there if that meant keep kissing her. A soft hum left him, as a smile snaked over his lips, as she told him that they should get snowed in more often. He had to agree, because that also meant that they had a reason for not going anywhere. They could just be them and have no obligations to anything. Least of all him.

I’ll remember that, and maybe just steal you away in all the countries on earth that will make that happen, any time of the year” he chuckled, closing his eyes as she leaned in and kissed him again. A small laugh left him, as he kissed her lips, her jaw, her cheeks. Really all over her face, before he let their lips meet again. Moving his hands towards her thighs and pulled her a little closer by pulling at them.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 12:05 am

The soft laughter escaped her lips lowly, as he stated he would steal her away. "You can steal me away anytime," she got to add just before their lips met. Then she felt his lips on her jaw, her cheeks, all over her face, making her laugh wholeheartedly, before they met her lips again, returning the kiss. The touch of his hands enough to drive her insane, as her hand leaving his cheek once again to trace though his hair, around to the back of his head. By now, the world around them could wait, they could be rescued from the snow later  - right now they didn't need saving. All she wanted was just to be here with him in this very moment and take in every single little second she got, and cherish it with all that she had.

Mariella didn't know where this would take them, but she was optimistic and she knew what she wanted, because suddenly she was actually able to picture a future. All all she could imagine was him in it.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 12:36 am

Now the kiss, the touches, the small sounds that they made. It was more than enough to want to go all the way. To show just how much he wanted her, but sometimes showing someone how much they cared, wasn’t jumping straight into the burning passion that could build between to people that clearly had a connection many would search their entire life for, and never met. He was lucky, and he wasn’t about to rush into it, because to be honest. They had all the time they needed. He pulled a little away, letting both his hands cup her face before they glided into her hair. “You are so beautiful” he whispered, with a small smile. He could, really, just stare at her all day. Once again, hit with just how hard and fast he had fallen for her spirit and her personality. Which of course had happened before, but not like this. Nothing could really compare to this.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 1:00 am

She still felt the wildfire even as he pulled a little away, letting his hands cup her face for the short moment before they traced through her hair. Her lips pulled into a wider smile, as she chuckled a little bit as he called her beautiful. It was a while since anyone who wasn't family had called her beautiful, but hearing it from Leon - she couldn't help but smile a little bit wider. Her hand moved towards his cheek where she caressed it so tenderly, Mariella was for once in her life almost lost for words, because no words seemed to be able to describe just how whole she felt in this very moment. "I could stay here, in your arms, forever," she confessed lowly as she exhaled, not taking her eyes of him. It was a weird thing for her to know, to just know she wanted to spent forever with the person in front of her. "You and me, we make a pretty good team, huh?" She whispered a little chuckling at bit.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost Empty

Letting ourselves get a little lost
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Lost on you
» Everything that can be lost may also be found
» I must've lost my mind
» Are you lost? Odette
» Lost and Found [tw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum