Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Some kind of miracle

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

Some kind of miracle - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 9:19 pm

Violet looked towards Maya with a greeter smile forming on her lips. “No, neither can I” she spoke truthfully, because she wouldn’t have thought she would ever have seen Maya again. If she hadn’t stopped her in the hall today. And much less, that they both had found their family, and actually had a chance of that happiness that had seemed so far away, while they had been hiding away in an abandoned warehouse. Her eyes widened a little when Maya then told that she had a younger sister, but not only a younger sister. Katelyn. “What, no, really?" now the smile that formed on Violet lips was one of those rare, genuine smiles that couldn’t really be faked, even though she was rather good at faking smiles and look as everything was fine. Even though she wanted to scream and throw things around. “I know her” she nodded as her smile subdued in strength again. “I really like her, she’s very, real” she added, not knowing how else to describe the feisty blond girl. But now that she thought about it, it made so much sense that she was Maya’s younger sister. They were so much alike, which was scary thinking they hadn’t grown up together.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 3:13 pm

There would always be a part of her that was afraid that her luck would run out, and suddenly she would be right back in the awaking of it all just having been one amazing dream. But after all of these months she became more clear every day that it was reality. The fact that Violet knew Katelyn, didn't really shock her, because Katelyn knew so many people and inspired more than she sometimes realized. "Yeah she is, very energetic - at least most time of year," she chuckled a little bit. Well, her mother's side of the family was very energy influenced, in very different ways. Now, Maya had the pleasure of knowing Tidus for very long and he had the same sort of energy - just in a different way, just like her mother had a way more powerful sense of energy where her own and Katelyn's was divided into two whole different sets. Yet, there wasn't any doubt that something were hiding under the surface waiting to pop. "Her boyfriend Roman - he is the guy I used to talk about. My best friend," she chuckled a little. Knowing she had mentioned that one friend she had found back then. The only person she really had trusted. "Oh, and have you seen Jack Robin in the halls?" She then wondered and looked towards Violet shortly. Now she mostly just thought about the people that Violet might have seen. "He is my uncle, yeah I got a very big family," she chuckled a little bit shaking her head. Sometimes it was like a lot to take in, but she took it. All the love she could take that she never thought would manifest in her heart, she took it and cherished it.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 4:53 pm

Violet went through the people she had met so far at the academy, Roman. That sounded like someone she might now, but she wasn’t entirely sure if she could put a face on him yet. Not that it really mattered, she would have time to know the people along the way were she hopefully would learn to open up. Who knew, maybe she would become a social butterfly before she would become a second-year student. Her eyes widened a little as Maya added to the fact that Jack Robin was her uncle, a low whistle left the siphoner. “From going to not knowing your real family, to suddenly have a giant one” she said with a small smile letting out a soft sigh, looking around “I think my family is quite big to, at least on my mother’s side” she explained looking a little into the air as she took a small sip of her coffee. “Apparently she is a mix of two very old clans of families, the Jones’s is one of them, so apparently my last name is Jones, since my father doesn’t really have any family” she started to open a bit more, feeling comfortable the longer they walked through the falling snow.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 3:25 am

Maya nodded, family got bigger by the second. Her and Katelyn had thrown: 'who is the uncle of the month going to be?' jokes around the table since they had met Aaron last month, and with December being this early. Who knew there was plenty of time for all kind of surprises. Then Violet mentioned that her family turned out to be rather large as well, on her mother's side. The Jones family, Maya pulled up a smile. "I know a few Jones' people actually," she pointed out with a warm smile. There was well of course Cassian who had become like a father to her after entering Maya's mother's life. Then of course Sebastian and well of course Iris. "Have you encountered Iris at the academy? She is a Jones, same with her younger sister - obviously," she asked it would at least give her a bit of an insight. Now she had said on her mother's side, so Maya wondered who Violet's mother actually was, but Maya also hadn't really looked up the entire Jones family tree otherwise her mind could possibly have worked it out on its own, but right now she tried to let her curiosity rest. "Violet Jones - it does have a nice ring to it," she turned her eyes back towards Violet with a smile. Maya as well had many names over the last twenty-one years
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 3:31 pm

Violet lifted a brow when Maya told her, that she actually knew a few Joneses. Now, it wasn’t because it was a very uncommon last name, but it still surprised Violet. Mostly because for her, family had been such a foreign concept, and suddenly she had this giant family that she knew almost nothing about. It took some getting used to, if not a whole lot. Iris? She looked towards her feet for a moment, while she thought through the many people that she had met since she had started. Then she shook her head “not yet, no” she said with a small smile. “I don’t really do much in being social” she laughed, throwing her now empty coffee cup out in the trashcan they passed. Then she placed her hands into her jacket’s pockets. She took in a big inhale and closed her eyes as she exhaled again. Feeling the frosty wind around them bite at her skin. For a moment she felt content. She didn’t need to be somewhere; she shouldn’t be scared that when she got home someone had put her things on the street and told her to move. She had somewhere she belonged. Which had been her biggest wish she had ever had, now she just needed to find a new dream. “So, what is your new name?” she asked, looking towards Maya when she commented on Violet Jones had a nice ring to it. It did. It really did.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 6:59 pm

Maya chuckled a little bit, "yeah, I used the first year of being on the academy avoiding people, trying not to end up in fights, but the world never really played my cards right, so," she shook her head a little bit. Not really going to mention how she had skipped a few years a head, well with that brain of hers it had taken seconds to hack herself into the system and even know she was smart enough to be on that year. Not that her social skills or anger management had matched well back then. But when Levi and Alison had found her, and helped her manage her powers and gotten her back into a routine Maya had found some comfort within herself and actually let people in again, despite all the torture and experiments she had suffered upon months prior. Well, it had helped once Roman started as well and she had actually opened her eyes to other people, gotten to know Howie just to name one. It still made her sick to think that just last year she had been so close to pull that trigger and end all of it, end all the chances of finding what she had been so lucky to find this year. Knowing there was a world where it could have been a completely different story. What was her new name. It was funny actually, because she had promised herself after Levi's stunt that she would just go by Maya. Simple, just her against the world, and well then this whole year had happened and everything had changed. "Maya Blanchard Goldsmith," Maya chuckled a little bit and shook her head. "Blanchard is my father's name, Goldsmith my mother's, so, but my birthname was apparently Madelaine," she informed Violet before downing the rest of her coffee.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 10:48 am

Violet nodded understanding when Maya told her, that she had used a year of avoiding people. If anything, Violet did the same. Mostly because she was afraid that she ended up taking some of the magic in another witch or warlock. Mostly because she still didn’t know how to control it. Which ended up with her holding on to too much energy that just ended up exploding. It was never pretty when that happened. But she was starting to open up, and the fact that she was getting help by Primrose that was the same species as her, it really did help a lot. Even if it was still early days.
Maya Blanchard Goldsmith” Violet let it form over her tongue and then broke into a bright smile. “I like it” she hummed nodding, then widening her eyes a little, when Maya explained that her birth name had been Madelaine. Not far from Maya, but she still liked the name she had known. “I like Maya Blanchard Goldsmith, it suits you” she licked her lips closing her eyes for a moment. “So, what does your parents do?” she asked, walking towards a bench and sat down, as she was a little too tired of just walking around in the park a little aimlessly.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 7:27 pm

Maya nodded a little bit, "why thank you," a warm smile balanced on her lips. Now she liked her name very much as well, the only one she actually truly appreciated. She still remembered the look on her parents face once she had used her full name after having gotten it, it had been perhaps the most touching - almost nothing compared to the fact when she had actually called them mum and dad. And with Maya's mind she remembered everything picture perfect, but it was memories like this she held close to heart. Maya started to explain what her parents did for the living, talking about what else she had been up to this year, not skipping the subject about talking a little bit about Howie to - you had to brag about your boyfriend once in a while after all. Maya then headed them back to the car so, she could drive Violet home, and dropped her off by her father's before as she had thought about earlier the day, she swung by to give Noa a little visit.
___
out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle - Page 2 Empty

Some kind of miracle
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» My own Christmas miracle
» Is this your idea of a miracle, Father? - Zitora
» Be Kind. Rewind
» What kind of place is this?
» I hope there will be a miracle of you loving me more than I love you | Nikolay

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen-
Gå til: